ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! - Page 4 EmptyRe: Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

more_horiz
Rogue kept to herself in the History Class as she took the notes. Sitting next to her was Carol Danvers.

descriptionMarvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! - Page 4 EmptyRe: Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Rogue kept to herself in the History Class as she took the notes. Sitting next to her was Carol Danvers.

Carol was studying for a progect concerning War Propaganda, she sees an old WW2 Propaganda Photo that featured Captain America

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/118/4/f/captain_america_ww2_poster_by_jlonnett-d2rqoct.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Flash Thompson poked his head into the student teacher lounge. "Sup Pete?"

"Hey Flash" Peter fist pumped him"Whats up?"

The punch struck Logan, he shook it off then grits his teeth

Inside Deadpool's head

Both Inner Deadpool's were commentating on the sparring match between Blob and Logan"Oooh I gotta tell you regeneration or not Logan's going to feel that for the duration of the school day"

"I wouldn't count him out just yet, theres a reason why he's considered to be one of the top students in terms of combat skills"

Outside Logan leaps up and he grabs the sides of Fred's face and slams his head to Fred's

"And this is exactly why nobody wins with a headbutt folks. Both competitors are taking a walk down on loopy street now"

"Saw your orientation speech, great stuff man." Flash said.

Now this was new. Fred had never been hurt by a headbutt before, it felt like he was hit by solid steel. No, this was different, something stronger then steel. He groaned and rubbed his head until he could shake it off. To stop that from affecting him again, Fred placed one on his forehead and swung at Logan with his free arm.

"Now that's a bizarre stance." Laura noted.

"Thanks managed to get through it despite the butterflies I had back there" Pete said to Flash

(Hmm. There might be some use of him) Loki thought to himself seeing Fred spar with Logan

Deadpool meanwhile had his attention on something or someone else entirely(Guess its true what they say about Asgardian Women) he said to himself noticing Lady Loki in her cheerleading outfit then his attention turned to Loki(Doesn't look to bad either)

Inside both inner Deadpool's were calling the fight"Oh I notice this one, the old not in the face fighting stance. Something you should remember pretty well from your fights with Logan"

"Good job in making fun of yourself"

Logan dodged a few punches then countered with a jump kick to Fred's face

Fred lowered his arm down to block the kick and pushed Logan back and then punched his face.

Thor smiled as he watched the fight. "Twould be enjoyable to face both of them in combat, wouldn't you say?" Thor asked Sif.

(I like this guy.) Laura thought about Thor as she listened in and then turned her attention back to the fight.

"You did great man. Me and Gwen were rooting for you." Flash put an arm around him. "Saaay, you met Miss Watson yet?"

"The short agressive one's mine"Lady Sif said while she observed the fight

Logan dodged then grabbed Fred's wrist then he uses the leverage to pull himself up and spin knee kick Fred to the side of the head

"Find the weak point and exploit it, like one of the lessons in combat that Tyr taught isn't it brother?" Loki asked Thor

"Then I shall fight the larger one." He smiled to Loki. "Aye, I remember them fondly."

Fred stepped to the side and then shrugged Logan off. He rubbed the side of his head. "Jeeze, my head again? Alright, no more Mister Nice Guy runt!" He raised his arms up above his head and rooted himself to the mat. "Come on now Logan! Just try and move me."

"Ahh, now this is getting interesting."

Flashback

"Ha,ha,ha. Come on runt. Is that the best you got"

End Flashback

Logan growled"Call me a run one more time"

Deadpool blinked"Uh oh"

"Little runt."

"Logan, calm down, this is just a sparring match!" Laura called out to him.

Logan growled then he charged him, he leaped up at him. He dodges a grab attempt from Blob and he spots an opening as he uses Blob's elbow as leverage to launch at him and drives his elbow down hard at Blob's fourhead

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Inside Deadpool's head

Both Inner Deadpool's were commentating on the sparring match between Blob and Logan"Oooh I gotta tell you regeneration or not Logan's going to feel that for the duration of the school day"

"I wouldn't count him out just yet, theres a reason why he's considered to be one of the top students in terms of combat skills"

Outside Logan leaps up and he grabs the sides of Fred's face and slams his head to Fred's

"And this is exactly why nobody wins with a headbutt folks. Both competitors are taking a walk down on loopy street now"

Now this was new. Fred had never been hurt by a headbutt before, it felt like he was hit by solid steel. No, this was different, something stronger then steel. He groaned and rubbed his head until he could shake it off. To stop that from affecting him again, Fred placed one on his forehead and swung at Logan with his free arm.

"Thanks managed to get through it despite the butterflies I had back there" Pete said to Flash

(Hmm. There might be some use of him) Loki thought to himself seeing Fred spar with Logan

Deadpool meanwhile had his attention on something or someone else entirely(Guess its true what they say about Asgardian Women) he said to himself noticing Lady Loki in her cheerleading outfit then his attention turned to Loki(Doesn't look to bad either)

Inside both inner Deadpool's were calling the fight"Oh I notice this one, the old not in the face fighting stance. Something you should remember pretty well from your fights with Logan"

Fred lowered his arm down to block the kick and pushed Logan back and then punched his face.

Thor smiled as he watched the fight. "Twould be enjoyable to face both of them in combat, wouldn't you say?" Thor asked Sif.

(I like this guy.) Laura thought about Thor as she listened in and then turned her attention back to the fight.

"You did great man. Me and Gwen were rooting for you." Flash put an arm around him. "Saaay, you met Miss Watson yet?"

Logan dodged then grabbed Fred's wrist then he uses the leverage to pull himself up and spin knee kick Fred to the side of the head

"Find the weak point and exploit it, like one of the lessons in combat that Tyr taught isn't it brother?" Loki asked Thor

"Then I shall fight the larger one." He smiled to Loki. "Aye, I remember them fondly."

Fred stepped to the side and then shrugged Logan off. He rubbed the side of his head. "Jeeze, my head again? Alright, no more Mister Nice Guy runt!" He raised his arms up above his head and rooted himself to the mat. "Come on now Logan! Just try and move me."

Flashback

End Flashback

Deadpool blinked"Uh oh"

"Little runt."

Logan growled then he charged him, he leaped up at him. He dodges a grab attempt from Blob and he spots an opening as he uses Blob's elbow as leverage to launch at him and drives his elbow down hard at Blob's fourhead

The adamantium gave the elbow one hell of an impact and it shook Fred. He went down one knee and grabbed his forehead. "nnnghhh...you....punk!" He growled. Despite his head aching, Fred grabbed at Logan's leg and stood up. "Alright Logan, try and get out of this one!" He yelled and leaped up and slammed Logan down onto the mat.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Inside Deadpool's head

Flashback

End Flashback

Deadpool blinked"Uh oh"

"Little runt."

The adamantium gave the elbow one hell of an impact and it shook Fred. He went down one knee and grabbed his forehead. "nnnghhh...you....punk!" He growled. Despite his head aching, Fred grabbed at Logan's leg and stood up. "Alright Logan, try and get out of this one!" He yelled and leaped up and slammed Logan down onto the mat.

Logan gritted his teeth, the impact hurt him for sure but he uses the opening of Fred grabbing him to grab a handful of his hair then he brings his head up and headbutted him a few times till he lets Logan go

"I see. By exposing his weakness he uses himself as a weapon" Loki commented

"Nobody wins with a headbutt Logan!" Deadpool called out

He regained his bearings then he goes and knees Blob to the side of the head then he leaps up and drives both elbows down to the head hard

more_horiz
BTW posted a RP in Quantum Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Inside Deadpool's head

Flashback

End Flashback

Deadpool blinked"Uh oh"

"Little runt."

Logan gritted his teeth, the impact hurt him for sure but he uses the opening of Fred grabbing him to grab a handful of his hair then he brings his head up and headbutted him a few times till he lets Logan go

He regained his bearings then he goes and knees Blob to the side of the head then he leaps up and drives both elbows down to the head hard

"Clever." Thor complimented.

The pain and repeated impacts from the adamantium strikes toppled Fred. He fell to his knees. He tried to get up but the attacks continued. Fred was not going to last much longer at this rate. With a roar, he threw one last punch at Logan as he fell.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Carol was studying for a progect concerning War Propaganda, she sees an old WW2 Propaganda Photo that featured Captain America

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/118/4/f/captain_america_ww2_poster_by_jlonnett-d2rqoct.jpg

Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Inside Deadpool's head

Flashback

End Flashback

Deadpool blinked"Uh oh"

"Little runt."

The pain and repeated impacts from the adamantium strikes toppled Fred. He fell to his knees. He tried to get up but the attacks continued. Fred was not going to last much longer at this rate. With a roar, he threw one last punch at Logan as he fell.

His fist reached just about a few inches to Logan's face before it fell to the ground. The entire gym foundation shook as Fred fell, Logan's fist balled, he can feel the claws through his skin but Laura's previous comments managed to make him stop himself from unleashing them.

"Brother, doesn't that remind you of something" Lady Loki asked when noticing Logan's expression, Loki who nods"Yes sister, The Berserkers during the ancient times."

Logan calmed down and his hands relaxed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Inside Deadpool's head

Flashback

End Flashback

Deadpool blinked"Uh oh"

"Little runt."

His fist reached just about a few inches to Logan's face before it fell to the ground. The entire gym foundation shook as Fred fell, Logan's fist balled, he can feel the claws through his skin but Laura's previous comments managed to make him stop himself from unleashing them.

"Brother, doesn't that remind you of something" Lady Loki asked when noticing Logan's expression, Loki who nods"Yes sister, The Berserkers during the ancient times."

Logan calmed down and his hands relaxed

"Ahhh the berserkers." Thor said fondly. "I remember the last time I met them..."

"Now that was a fight." Laura said. She cracked her knuckles. "I'm going next!" She declared.

Teacher Izumi called the fight and went to help Fred up. Moving him was.....not easy. He groaned and picked himself up and rubbed his head. (Oh yeah....gonna be feeling that for awhile.....) He sat down and looked at Logan for a moment before smiling. "'Ey Logan, what're you doing? Don't you know that you're supposed to raise your arms up in victory after you win?" Fred asked.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Smile

Rogue looked at the page. (Now that's weird....he kinda looks like that Rodgers kid.)

more_horiz
"Just a sparring match, no big deal"Logan said then watches Laura. Lady Sif shrugs then walked up the stage aswell

"Admire you girls enthusiasm" Izumi said then say to the students"Ok we are going to do something different. We're going to focus on teamwork, Laura and Sif are on team one while the team they're up against are...Deadpool and Squirrel Girl!!"

Deadpool blinked"Um..what"

Logan grinned"Good luck bub"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Just a sparring match, no big deal"Logan said then watches Laura. Lady Sif shrugs then walked up the stage aswell

"Admire you girls enthusiasm" Izumi said then say to the students"Ok we are going to do something different. We're going to focus on teamwork, Laura and Sif are on team one while the team they're up against are...Deadpool and Squirrel Girl!!"

"Yeah, I know, I know but I'll be fine. He doesn't want to lose either." Squirrel Girl set Tippy Toe down on the bleachers and walked over to Wade. "Alright! Let's just get through this."

"Hiya!" Laura said to Sif.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah, I know, I know but I'll be fine. He doesn't want to lose either." Squirrel Girl set Tippy Toe down on the bleachers and walked over to Wade. "Alright! Let's just get through this."

"Hello" Lady Sif bowed"May the All Father grant us victory"

"Well cant say I'm surprised at this. The universe is bound to have us team up eventually" Deadpool said

"Deadpool and Squirrel Girl sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!!"

Deadpool scowled(Shut up or I'll rip out your vocal cords!!!)

"Hey guys are my ears decieving me or is Logan laughing?"

Deadpool looked over to the sidelines and noticed just that

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello" Lady Sif bowed"May the All Father grant us victory"

"Well cant say I'm surprised at this. The universe is bound to have us team up eventually" Deadpool said

"Deadpool and Squirrel Girl sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!!"

Deadpool scowled(Shut up or I'll rip out your vocal cords!!!)

"Hey guys are my ears decieving me or is Logan laughing?"

Deadpool looked over to the sidelines and noticed just that

Fred sat down against the wall. "This should be a good show."

"No, he's defnitely laughing." SG said.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." Laura grinned. Very Happy

more_horiz
Loki noticed Logan then looked at the stage then asked Thor"Whats the big deal?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Loki noticed Logan then looked at the stage then asked Thor"Whats the big deal?"

"He seems to know the young man in red. The squirrel girl and him must have a history." Thor explained.

more_horiz
Deadpool looked around then whispered to Laura"Make it look good, want to provide a good impression to those two overthere" he motioned to Loki and Lady Loki

"Is that real?" Lady Sif asked Squirrel Girl regarding her tail"If so then I shall try not to step on it or anything"

"Ok students! Begin" Izumi instructed

"I heard of you, they say your aim is extraordinary" Xavier said to Clint

"Not much when compared to the others but gets the job done"Clint said

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"He seems to know the young man in red. The squirrel girl and him must have a history." Thor explained.

Lady Loki smiled at Logan's direction"Underneath his primal imagery lies someone thats potentially dashing"

Lok glanced at Logan then communicated to her mentally(You can do better)

more_horiz
High School Logan, minus the blonde hair of course Smile

Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! - Page 4 Jimmy-10

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Deadpool looked around then whispered to Laura"Make it look good, want to provide a good impression to those two overthere" he motioned to Loki and Lady Loki

"Is that real?" Lady Sif asked Squirrel Girl regarding her tail"If so then I shall try not to step on it or anything"

"Ok students! Begin" Izumi instructed

"I heard of you, they say your aim is extraordinary" Xavier said to Clint

"Not much when compared to the others but gets the job done"Clint said

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lady Loki smiled at Logan's direction"Underneath his primal imagery lies someone thats potentially dashing"

Lok glanced at Logan then communicated to her mentally(You can do better)

Smile

more_horiz

"The tail? Yeah, it's real." Squirrel Girl said. "And by the way, Squirrel Girl's just a nickname. My name is Doreen Green and it is my honor to be facing you Sif."

"Make it look good, want to provide a good impression to those two overthere"

"You got it Wade." Laura smiled and then gave him a jump kick when Izumi called for the fight to start.

more_horiz
OOC:The look. http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-07/dw5-wu-zhou-yu.html

There is more though, you'll see.

IC:

:Daichi was a transfer student to this place.He knows next to no one and wonders where to go,he has his schedule in hand,but finding it hard to actualy get to class.:

:His mutant nickname is that of Dragoon, have to see it in action as to getting the refernce.:

"Science,PE,Math,and Philosophy." :He made a check list and looking around.:

:His look? Dressed in a white suit, with shades, his eyes were akin to a icy blue.:

:Sadly his hair was short at the moment. Figures it to be the best call.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
OOC:The look. http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-07/dw5-wu-zhou-yu.html

There is more though, you'll see.

IC:

:Daichi was a transfer student to this place.He knows next to no one and wonders where to go,he has his schedule in hand,but finding it hard to actualy get to class.:

:His mutant nickname is that of Dragoon, have to see it in action as to getting the refernce.:

"Science,PE,Math,and Philosophy." :He made a check list and looking around.:

:His look? Dressed in a white suit, with shades, his eyes were akin to a icy blue.:

:Sadly his hair was short at the moment. Figures it to be the best call.:

Kitty Pryde phased through a wall and almost ran into him. "Oh, whoops! Sorry!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply