ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Beach OVA RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe Beach OVA RPG EmptyThe Beach OVA RPG

more_horiz
Inspired by the Rumbles Thread.

Ever felt like just taking a little break from all the serious roleplaying? Ever felt like doing something out of the ordinary with your characters that you wouldn't allow to do in the regular RPG that feature them? Or put a character out on a wacky adventure and let em cut loose without worrying about it affecting a arc in a RPG that they are in?

This is the RPG for you. A place thats unrelated to the main plot, don't significantly alter the relations between the characters in their respective universes. To provide an example, The Ikkitousen OVA animes or the DBZ movies.

So to the fellow roleplayers just be respectfull to other roleplayers and realize, it's all in good fun Smile

descriptionThe Beach OVA RPG EmptyRe: The Beach OVA RPG

more_horiz
In the castle Suspiria awaits on her throne with anticipation for her guest to arrive. She looks at her arms and noticed the goosebumps over them, she hasn't felt this lively about a battle in centuries

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
In the castle Suspiria awaits on her throne with anticipation for her guest to arrive. She looks at her arms and noticed the goosebumps over them, she hasn't felt this lively about a battle in centuries

The doors were knocked down. "Hello Sorceress."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Suspiria smiled from ear to ear, clapping her hands with delight"Brought you're armor I see, an upgraded version of your previous one. I'm going to have alot of fun taking that off of you piece by piece"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Suspiria smiled from ear to ear, clapping her hands with delight"Brought you're armor I see, an upgraded version of your previous one. I'm going to have alot of fun taking that off of you piece by piece"

"I don't swing that way." She said and lifted up the doors with telekinesis and flung them at Suspiria as hard as she could.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I don't swing that way." She said and lifted up the doors with telekinesis and flung them at Suspiria as hard as she could.

As they got closer the doors evaporated into mist"If you're concerned about messing up my home don't be, it's magically designed to self repair whenever it wants."She gets up from her throne"As far as your "Don't swing that way" comment. Our little dreamscape sessions say otherwise" Suspiria smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

As they got closer the doors evaporated into mist"If you're concerned about messing up my home don't be, it's magically designed to self repair whenever it wants."She gets up from her throne"As far as your "Don't swing that way" comment. Our little dreamscape sessions say otherwise" Suspiria smiled

"I was going to let you keep your vocal cords..." Psionica then smacked her in the back of the head with her own throne before sending a powerful TK wave towards Suspiria, tearing apart the room.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I was going to let you keep your vocal cords..." Psionica then smacked her in the back of the head with her own throne before sending a powerful TK wave towards Suspiria, tearing apart the room.

The throne went through her, when the TK wave came through she threw out her hand and a magical barrier surrounded her. She observed the destruction"Impressive" she looked at Psionica"My turn" Her eyes glowed then from outside the entire window structure of the castle burst out due to the magical energy effects and the ground outside shook

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The throne went through her, when the TK wave came through she threw out her hand and a magical barrier surrounded her. She observed the destruction"Impressive" she looked at Psionica"My turn" Her eyes glowed then from outside the entire window structure of the castle burst out due to the magical energy effects and the ground outside shook

Psionica protected herself with a telekinetic shield and then used it to gather some of the energy she had attacked with, gathered it into a ball and sent it flying at Suspiria.

more_horiz

You are now picturing the two dueling with lightsabers. Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Psionica protected herself with a telekinetic shield and then used it to gather some of the energy she had attacked with, gathered it into a ball and sent it flying at Suspiria.

Suspiria summoned a wall and protected herself then a wave of shadows from the castle were summoned from Suspiria, causing the area to go pitch black, attacking Psionica threatening to break through her psionic barrier"It wont hold for long, I'll find a weak point in that barrier and shatter it. Even the mightiest defenses have it's weak point"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Suspiria summoned a wall and protected herself then a wave of shadows from the castle were summoned from Suspiria, causing the area to go pitch black, attacking Psionica threatening to break through her psionic barrier"It wont hold for long, I'll find a weak point in that barrier and shatter it. Even the mightiest defenses have it's weak point"

Psionica acted quickly. She had installed this new feature after one of Alex's heroic speeches. Where there is darkness, there is light. After a button press, a brilliant light shined out of her armor, piercing through the shadows and restoring the light in the room. "Remind me to thank Astroman for the inspiration."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Psionica acted quickly. She had installed this new feature after one of Alex's heroic speeches. Where there is darkness, there is light. After a button press, a brilliant light shined out of her armor, piercing through the shadows and restoring the light in the room. "Remind me to thank Astroman for the inspiration."

"Impressive, most impressive. This makes me want to roll up my sleeves a little" Suspiria said, remembering her magic duel against the Sorceress Hilda, ranked number 5 in her personal top 300 worthy magical opponent list. She digged a little deeper into her magical knowledge and went to using a darker form of magic. The room went black again but not a normal black but eerie enough to make ones hair stand on end it was enough to cause a slight headache from Psionica

Suspiria's eyes went black(Don't seriously harm her) she ordered mentally. Whatever otherworld force that she ordered her mental communication was blocked off to Psionica. Having been in as many battles with magic and a few psychic folk Suspiria knew when to block any mental invasion

A low gutteral growl could be heard within the darkness and Psionica felt something powerful struck her psychic barrier

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Impressive, most impressive. This makes me want to roll up my sleeves a little" Suspiria said, remembering her magic duel against the Sorceress Hilda, ranked number 5 in her personal top 300 worthy magical opponent list. She digged a little deeper into her magical knowledge and went to using a darker form of magic. The room went black again but not a normal black but eerie enough to make ones hair stand on end it was enough to cause a slight headache from Psionica

Suspiria's eyes went black(Don't seriously harm her) she ordered mentally. Whatever otherworld force that she ordered her mental communication was blocked off to Psionica. Having been in as many battles with magic and a few psychic folk Suspiria knew when to block any mental invasion

A low gutteral growl could be heard within the darkness and Psionica felt something powerful struck her psychic barrier

The blow was enough to rock her but the shield held. "You'll need more then darkness Suspiria." She focused and then sent out slicing telekinetic waves in every direction. Even if she couldn't see or sense it, this attack would hit it and Suspiria anyway.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The blow was enough to rock her but the shield held. "You'll need more then darkness Suspiria." She focused and then sent out slicing telekinetic waves in every direction. Even if she couldn't see or sense it, this attack would hit it and Suspiria anyway.

Suspiria could feel the TK Waves, she's impressed with the valiant effort but she could tell that the tactic is reaching close to penetrating her force field as she uses her magic to deflect the TK"From where I'm standing, you need a little more then light" The waves have struck whatever it was within the darkness but it's still relentless. It reached a little closer causing her headache to increase. Suspiria summoned a strong cyclone made from the debris of their earlier fight while the thing from the darkness unleashed a unholy dark energy out of it's mouth. A combination of that and the cyclone struck her barrier hard

OT: How you're liking the duel so far?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Suspiria could feel the TK Waves, she's impressed with the valiant effort but she could tell that the tactic is reaching close to penetrating her force field as she uses her magic to deflect the TK"From where I'm standing, you need a little more then light" The waves have struck whatever it was within the darkness but it's still relentless. It reached a little closer causing her headache to increase. Suspiria summoned a strong cyclone made from the debris of their earlier fight while the thing from the darkness unleashed a unholy dark energy out of it's mouth. A combination of that and the cyclone struck her barrier hard

The combined attacks burst through her telekinetic shield but an energy shield came up around her arm. It deflected most of the attacks but she was still blasted out of the castle. Psionica ignored the killer headaches. It reminded her of the time she tried to attack Gabriel's mind. She never did that again.
Psionica glanced around. It was dark out, but at the very least she could see better now. Nightvision goggles came down around her face. Deciding to up her attacks. she pointed into the castle and missiles shot out of her arm. She used her telekinesis to speed them up as they shot into the darkness and exploded.

OT: Loving it. The two seem pretty even so far.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The combined attacks burst through her telekinetic shield but an energy shield came up around her arm. It deflected most of the attacks but she was still blasted out of the castle. Psionica ignored the killer headaches. It reminded her of the time she tried to attack Gabriel's mind. She never did that again.
Psionica glanced around. It was dark out, but at the very least she could see better now. Nightvision goggles came down around her face. Deciding to up her attacks. she pointed into the castle and missiles shot out of her arm. She used her telekinesis to speed them up as they shot into the darkness and exploded.

OT: Cant expect anything less. Good feats from both of them Very Happy

IC:

The explosion blew up a good chunk of the top east side of the castle. Her night vision goggles couldn't pick up anything within the area she and Suspiria fought as the darkness within there isn't as common as the natural darkness. It remained silent for awhile. Not a comforting silent but more of a calm before a horrible storm type. The top part of the castle burst open a gigantic beastial hand came out. Psionica could hear the screams of millions inside her head coming from a unknown source and the headaches increased greatly. The hand clawed at the castle structure. It's huge huge enough that it's arm stretched almost to the bottom so whatever belonged to it must be just as big. It stopped as if a force stronger than it called it back and it pulled itself back into the darkness. The nighvision goggles could pick up a tiny figure flying out of the castle, floating above it. The missles had launched again"How sweet, this takes me back" She stretched her hand and stopped the missles

Flashback

Thousands of years an army led by their King Astiros had led a campaign against Suspiria. A volley of arrows were shot towards her by the king but they were engulfed in flames by Suspiria's magic and summon a wave of smoke and fire at the frontline of the army. Screams were heard as they were engulfed in it then as it cleared the army could see the charred remains of whats left of the frontline. To Suspiria that was mercy, what happens to the rest was much worse.

Thousands of the army fell upon the ground screaming, the king watched in horror as one of his men was flung towards the tree. He screamed as his body became absorbed into it, becoming one with the tree itself. All that remained of him was his face that became apart of it, it's once human skin now the bark of the tree with his face in a frozen scream. Some went mad from the dark magic given to them while others were turned into twisted monstrosities to ever come from ones own nightmares, one of them, while barely clinging to their humanity, pleaded with the King for help before the transformation consumed him

End Flashback

Suspiria pointed the missels at Psionica"Some of them I made into my minions. As far as the King go" she shrugged" I let him live with it, changed him alot I tell you. Lets just say he went from Noble to Mad King" she shot the missles at Psionica using her magic to direct them towards her

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: Cant expect anything less. Good feats from both of them Very Happy

IC:

The explosion blew up a good chunk of the top east side of the castle. Her night vision goggles couldn't pick up anything within the area she and Suspiria fought as the darkness within there isn't as common as the natural darkness. It remained silent for awhile. Not a comforting silent but more of a calm before a horrible storm type. The top part of the castle burst open a gigantic beastial hand came out. Psionica could hear the screams of millions inside her head coming from a unknown source and the headaches increased greatly. The hand clawed at the castle structure. It's huge huge enough that it's arm stretched almost to the bottom so whatever belonged to it must be just as big. It stopped as if a force stronger than it called it back and it pulled itself back into the darkness. The nighvision goggles could pick up a tiny figure flying out of the castle, floating above it. The missles had launched again"How sweet, this takes me back" She stretched her hand and stopped the missles

Flashback

Thousands of years an army led by their King Astiros had led a campaign against Suspiria. A volley of arrows were shot towards her by the king but they were engulfed in flames by Suspiria's magic and summon a wave of smoke and fire at the frontline of the army. Screams were heard as they were engulfed in it then as it cleared the army could see the charred remains of whats left of the frontline. To Suspiria that was mercy, what happens to the rest was much worse.

Thousands of the army fell upon the ground screaming, the king watched in horror as one of his men was flung towards the tree. He screamed as his body became absorbed into it, becoming one with the tree itself. All that remained of him was his face that became apart of it, it's once human skin now the bark of the tree with his face in a frozen scream. Some went mad from the dark magic given to them while others were turned into twisted monstrosities to ever come from ones own nightmares, one of them, while barely clinging to their humanity, pleaded with the King for help before the transformation consumed him

End Flashback

Suspiria pointed the missels at Psionica"Some of them I made into my minions. As far as the King go" she shrugged" I let him live with it, changed him alot I tell you. Lets just say he went from Noble to Mad King" she shot the missles at Psionica using her magic to direct them towards her

"Abomination." Psionica cursed as she observed the monster in front of her. Working through the agonizing pain in her head, she swung her hands, destroying the missiles and causing them to explode. She then directed the fire and shrapnel from the missiles towards the monster. Not through with it yet, she gripped with her powers and lifted it up, forcing it to rocket upwards, it's head slamming into Suspiria.

more_horiz
OT: What do you think of the flashback?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: What do you think of the flashback?

Totally something she would do.

more_horiz
Yep, how did you like it? Oh concerning the creature. The RP had it that she summoned the creature back to where it came from and she just launched the missles at Psionica instead

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Yep, how did you like it? Oh concerning the creature. The RP had it that she summoned the creature back to where it came from and she just launched the missles at Psionica instead

It was great like I said and thanks, that makes things a little clearer.

more_horiz
OT: Also, you have an RP in NuExodus City and some in Prime and Quantum.

IC: Psionica waved her hand and exploded the missiles then directed the fire and shrapnel from the explosions towards Suspiria.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

IC: Psionica waved her hand and exploded the missiles then directed the fire and shrapnel from the explosions towards Suspiria.

Suspiria inhaled then blew at the fire and sharpnel a strong wind formated and it pushed the fire and the sharpnel away (Magnus Stormous) a magnetic storm is formated and Psionica could sense that the electrical mechanisms of her armor is going haywire

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Suspiria inhaled then blew at the fire and sharpnel a strong wind formated and it pushed the fire and the sharpnel away (Magnus Stormous) a magnetic storm is formated and Psionica could sense that the electrical mechanisms of her armor is going haywire

"Anti-Magnetic Field!" She called out. The armor accepting the voice command and a shield rose up around the armor, allowing it to weather the storm. Psionica took aim and fired cutting lasers from her wrists through the storm towards Suspiria.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply