ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Beach OVA RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe Beach OVA RPG - Page 5 EmptyRe: The Beach OVA RPG

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"The climate is pretty comfortable, whomever organized this picked a good time for it" Mary said

Eve(Prime Version) was enjoying the "sights" that the resort offered then ran into a familiar face"Hello Can" she smiled

"That depends on the vampire." The two see Fiona approach them and made a place next to them"From what Al mentioned the whole leather concept started with a vampire would wear the skin of their fallen victims on All Hallow's Eve or The Festival of Samhain, it's not really a full skin just their face. What do you think inspired that movie about a psychopath with a chainsaw?" she glanced down at Jubilee's chest(Why hello girls)

"A vampire with a passion for Halloween?"Jubilee asked

"The non-bastardized one that humans celebrate" Fiona pointed" Although I do admire some of their parties. Amsterdam would throw one heck of a party"

Esmeralda laughed. "I've been there. That was fun."

Valentina stared up at the sky. "It's.....been so long....since I saw the sun..."

Can had shapeshifted into a rather tall busty woman for the party. "Hello there Eve. How's the mafia life treating you?"

"I'd have to agree. Where do you want to set up?" Sophia asked.

Fiona smiled at hearing Valentina enjoying the sun rays then focused her attention to Jubilee"You ever tried The True Bloody Mary?"

(Cute) Jubilee thought to herself then shook her head"Cant say that I have"

"You take the blood that came from an actual pure nun, keep it on ice for a few hours, then come Hallows Eve you take one drink and you'll find yourself in blissful paradise. What makes it better is that it came straight from The Vatigan" Fiona said

"The holy place?" Jubilee asked

"I heard there was a good hot springs not to far from here" Mary said

Eve smiled then brought her hands on Can's chest"Former mafia life, my target has gone straight now. Well as straight as a villain businessman, in his words, can get" Eve glanced down, caressing Can's chest in the process"Lovely. I've aquired shapeshifting aswell. Came from when I took down an assassin that was trying to infiltrate the organization"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"The climate is pretty comfortable, whomever organized this picked a good time for it" Mary said

Eve(Prime Version) was enjoying the "sights" that the resort offered then ran into a familiar face"Hello Can" she smiled

"That depends on the vampire." The two see Fiona approach them and made a place next to them"From what Al mentioned the whole leather concept started with a vampire would wear the skin of their fallen victims on All Hallow's Eve or The Festival of Samhain, it's not really a full skin just their face. What do you think inspired that movie about a psychopath with a chainsaw?" she glanced down at Jubilee's chest(Why hello girls)

"The non-bastardized one that humans celebrate" Fiona pointed" Although I do admire some of their parties. Amsterdam would throw one heck of a party"

Valentina stared up at the sky. "It's.....been so long....since I saw the sun..."

Can had shapeshifted into a rather tall busty woman for the party. "Hello there Eve. How's the mafia life treating you?"

Fiona smiled at hearing Valentina enjoying the sun rays then focused her attention to Jubilee"You ever tried The True Bloody Mary?"

"You take the blood that came from an actual pure nun, keep it on ice for a few hours, then come Hallows Eve you take one drink and you'll find yourself in blissful paradise. What makes it better is that it came straight from The Vatigan" Fiona said

Eve smiled then brought her hands on Can's chest"Former mafia life, my target has gone straight now. Well as straight as a villain businessman, in his words, can get" Eve glanced down, caressing Can's chest in the process"Lovely. I've aquired shapeshifting aswell. Came from when I took down an assassin that was trying to infiltrate the organization"

Esmeralda looked up. "Now how would you get blood from the Vatican?"

"I can show you. I glanced at the map on the way in." Sophia said.

Can pressed her hands against them. "Someone stupid enough to actually try that huh? Amusing."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Esmeralda looked up. "Now how would you get blood from the Vatican?"

"I can show you. I glanced at the map on the way in." Sophia said.

Can pressed her hands against them. "Someone stupid enough to actually try that huh? Amusing."

Fiona grinned" Well after living a couple thousand years like Al has one tends to know a few people and even help those he know get into power, especially to the point that they gain access to the Vatigan. In exchange that they hook him up with some blood, and other things."

"Lead the way" Mary said

"Thats exactly what I told the assassain before I took his power and let Shari give a head shot" Eve said as Can felt her strap to her swimsuit start to get undone by Eve's invisible vectors in which gave Eve an idea"Up for a little fun? So many contestants so many ways for us to take full advantage of our powers"

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PowerPerversionPotential

"If it's Mischief you ladies are into, count me in"

Eve looked and is surprised at the sight before her"Loki" she bowed

Loki smiled"Flattered but no need for that, at least while I'm on vacation. Yet even in vacation theres always time for a little mischief"

Overlooking at her beach castle a smile crept on Suspiria's face"This is going to be fun"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Fiona grinned" Well after living a couple thousand years like Al has one tends to know a few people and even help those he know get into power, especially to the point that they gain access to the Vatigan. In exchange that they hook him up with some blood, and other things."
"Lead the way" Mary said
"Thats exactly what I told the assassain before I took his power and let Shari give a head shot" Eve said as Can felt her strap to her swimsuit start to get undone by Eve's invisible vectors in which gave Eve an idea"Up for a little fun? So many contestants so many ways for us to take full advantage of our powers"
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PowerPerversionPotential
"If it's Mischief you ladies are into, count me in"
Eve looked and is surprised at the sight before her"Loki" she bowed
Loki smiled"Flattered but no need for that, at least while I'm on vacation. Yet even in vacation theres always time for a little mischief"
Overlooking at her beach castle a smile crept on Suspiria's face"This is going to be fun"

"Hmmm, clever." Esmeralda nodded.

Sophia nodded and started leading her to the hot springs.

"Alright, so what's the plan then?" Can asked.

more_horiz
"Oh my....Loki...the God of Mischief...Enemy of Thor...Bane of the Norse Gods...annnd a woman...I don't remember that." Can said and groped her. "Ahh, very real, you are a very talented shapeshifter."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Oh my....Loki...the God of Mischief...Enemy of Thor...Bane of the Norse Gods...annnd a woman...I don't remember that." Can said and groped her. "Ahh, very real, you are a very talented shapeshifter."

Loki patted Can's hand"Why thank you, same to you as well. I thought I'd change into something more suitable for this occasion and the reactions coming my way have been interesting. For instance your companion over there couldn't take her eyes off me"

"Just examining the full effects. Quite pleased with the results" Eve smiled

more_horiz
"Speaking of, I managed to bring a few for this occasion" Fiona sees Ed up ahead and waved her"Hey Ed you brought the drinks?"

more_horiz
"What part of my alien half you'd like to know?" Elizabeth asked Power Girl while enjoying her tropical drink

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_712/1347246931ZFm14H.jpg

Note: One to the right

more_horiz
Valkyrie, Darcy to her friends, was at the far west part of the resort enjoying a nice waterfall shower. She felt someone grabbed her chest from behind"Got room for one more?"

more_horiz
Loki patted Can's hand"Why thank you, same to you as well. I thought I'd change into something more suitable for this occasion and the reactions coming my way have been interesting. For instance your companion over there couldn't take her eyes off me"

"Speaking of, I managed to bring a few for this occasion" Fiona sees Ed up ahead and waved her"Hey Ed you brought the drinks?"

"What part of my alien half you'd like to know?" Elizabeth asked Power Girl while enjoying her tropical drink

Valkyrie, Darcy to her friends, was at the far west part of the resort enjoying a nice waterfall shower. She felt someone grabbed her chest from behind"Got room for one more?"

"I have to agree. So, what kind of mischief do you have in mind?" Can asked.

Ed blitzed up to the team. "Your drinks ladies."

Esmeralda took her drink and handed one to Jubilee.

"Any and all of it! Where you came from, your people, your parents....all of it. I can't help but be a little curious."

Darcy spun around and grabbed the groper....

As Nemesis was tanning, a shadow fell over her. She lifted her shades. "Heeeeyyy P.W.! How's the team?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Any and all of it! Where you came from, your people, your parents....all of it. I can't help but be a little curious."

As Nemesis was tanning, a shadow fell over her. She lifted her shades. "Heeeeyyy P.W.! How's the team?"

"Come with me ladies" Loki said to the two and begins to discuss the plan

Suspiria senses someone coming in her room"So should I call you The Woman of Wealth and Taste now?"

Jubilee examined the drink, the scent from it is already intoxicating to her

The mysterious stranger raises her hands in a non threatening manner"Apologies fellow warrior. To re-introduce, my names Zashiartenig"

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t88p75-prime-and-quantum-sign-up-thread#9430

"Just fine Nemesis" Power Woman said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Suspiria senses someone coming in her room"So should I call you The Woman of Wealth and Taste now?"

The mysterious stranger raises her hands in a non threatening manner"Apologies fellow warrior. To re-introduce, my names Zashiartenig"

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t88p75-prime-and-quantum-sign-up-thread#9430

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Satan grinned. "If you so wish."

"Bottom's up." Esmeralda said and drank the blood down. "Ohhhh...myyy..."

"Zashiartenig? Soo...what...are you exactly?" Darcy asked. "An alien?"

"Great. I haven't seen you since your fight in the desert so I was a little worried." Nemesis said. "I heard you guys did a great job of fixing Venice up too. So thoughtful."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Great. I haven't seen you since your fight in the desert so I was a little worried." Nemesis said. "I heard you guys did a great job of fixing Venice up too. So thoughtful."

Jubilee felt an arm wrapped around her by Fiona"If it makes you feel any better, the original owner of this volunteered"

"The owner wasn't mind controlled in any way?" Jubilee asked

"Don't believe all that you see on the movies" Fiona pointed

"So vampires dont sleep in coffens?" Jubilee asked

Fiona bit her bottom lip"Ok some exceptions are made but this one is legit, so no mind control of anykind. Let me guess, still adjusting to drinking human blood?"

"Yeah" Jubilee admitted

"I've been there, heck Ed has aswell, but trust me it comes naturally in time. Thanks to the gloriousness of modern society there are ways to aquire it besides outright killing them. A simple blood pack or blood that comes in a wine bottle" Fiona waved it"That way you can have your cake and not feel guilty"

Jubilee contemplated, she has drinked Laura's blood before but usually for emergency purposes, even then she still felt guilty about it. On the positive side she disvocered that she can gain access of her powers by drinking her blood. She shruggs(Just one drink, no harm in that) then downs the blood and what follows moments later for the ones drinking it is a series of really tripped out events

"Daaamn you guys see the sky?" The phrase high as a kite is a understatement when describing what the girls who've drinked the blood felt. Jubilee in particular"Nothing but eyes, and all of them are looking down at us" Jubilee reached out to touch one of them

"Oooh h-hey"Fiona waved at the sky"I'll give you guys something to look at" she reached behind her back then took off her top"Woooooo!"

"Those....are magnificent!" Jubilee said to Fiona

"The makeover suits you." Suspiria complemented

"Half Outer God and half High Lord Demon of a hell dimension" Zashia said to Darcy"So how did you die? If you don't mind me asking, it's one of the subjects concerning Valkyries that I find most intriguing"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Jubilee felt an arm wrapped around her by Fiona"If it makes you feel any better, the original owner of this volunteered"

Fiona bit her bottom lip"Ok some exceptions are made but this one is legit, so no mind control of anykind. Let me guess, still adjusting to drinking human blood?"

"Yeah" Jubilee admitted

"I've been there, heck Ed has aswell, but trust me it comes naturally in time. Thanks to the gloriousness of modern society there are ways to aquire it besides outright killing them. A simple blood pack or blood that comes in a wine bottle" Fiona waved it"That way you can have your cake and not feel guilty"

Jubilee contemplated, she has drinked Laura's blood before but usually for emergency purposes, even then she still felt guilty about it. On the positive side she disvocered that she can gain access of her powers by drinking her blood. She shruggs(Just one drink, no harm in that) then downs the blood and what follows moments later for the ones drinking it is a series of really tripped out events

"Daaamn you guys see the sky?" The phrase high as a kite is a understatement when describing what the girls who've drinked the blood felt. Jubilee in particular"Nothing but eyes, and all of them are looking down at us" Jubilee reached out to touch one of them

"Oooh h-hey"Fiona waved at the sky"I'll give you guys something to look at" she reached behind her back then took off her top"Woooooo!"

"Half Outer God and half High Lord Demon of a hell dimension" Zashia said to Darcy"So how did you die? If you don't mind me asking, it's one of the subjects concerning Valkyries that I find most intriguing"

Esmeralda reached over and fondled them. "Awwww yeaaaahhh....like big fluffy pillows...."

"Thank you." Satan looked out the window. "Did you bring them here for a sacrifice?"

"Ummm....well....I haven't died yet...it's kinda complicated." Darcy then took her time to explain what happened between her and Valkyrie.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah" Jubilee admitted

Esmeralda reached over and fondled them. "Awwww yeaaaahhh....like big fluffy pillows...."

"Thank you." Satan looked out the window. "Did you bring them here for a sacrifice?"

"Ummm....well....I haven't died yet...it's kinda complicated." Darcy then took her time to explain what happened between her and Valkyrie.

"Concerned about my well being, how noble" Power Woman said in a deadpan manner

"Oh that takes me back but no. It's for a contest that they've already started" Suspiria said while looking down with the Princess of Darkness"It's a beauty contest, but unlike your standard one this island is the stage in which they'll compete. The best part is we've already have the swimsuit competition underway."

Fiona smiled and grabbed the back of Esmeralda's head and plants her face between her chest"Sweet dreams" she says stroking her hair then smiled at Jubilee"I could say the same about you. What do you think Ed? Dont they look just as magnificent"

"I see"Zashia responded after hearing Darcy's tale"She died with great honor and couldn't pick a better candidate for her position"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Concerned about my well being, how noble" Power Woman said in a deadpan manner

"Oh that takes me back but no. It's for a contest that they've already started" Suspiria said while looking down with the Princess of Darkness"It's a beauty contest, but unlike your standard one this island is the stage in which they'll compete. The best part is we've already have the swimsuit competition underway."

Fiona smiled and grabbed the back of Esmeralda's head and plants her face between her chest"Sweet dreams" she says stroking her hair then smiled at Jubilee"I could say the same about you. What do you think Ed? Dont they look just as magnificent"

"I see"Zashia responded after hearing Darcy's tale"She died with great honor and couldn't pick a better candidate for her position"

"Awww come on P.W...we both know what's coming. That...Harbinger thing, whatever it was, obviously had a master. Now....I know you don't like me and I don't like anyone on your team, but...it's going to take everything we have to kill him. I assume you and yours are already making preparations?" Nemesis asked.

As Drusilla was hanging out with Gabriel, Paladia and Insidious walked up to them. "Need something?"

"Oh...well...it's just that...." Paladia was holding a small device that was making a lot of noise. "I've never gotten power readings like this...if I may, madam, are you a cosmic by any chance?" She asked Gabriel.

Frost noticed Jennifer Kingston chatting with Mindtrix. She smiled. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree it seems. I can see where you get it from."

"Excuse me..."

Rachelle looked up to see Sophia. (Holy....she's almost as big as JEN!) She thought to herself as she noticed her muscles.

"Is there room in the spring for more?"

"Mmmmmm yes, they look quite competitive." Satan noted. She saw Psionica still relaxing in the shade. "And how exactly did you convince her to come?"

Valentina took a picture on her cell and sent it to Bill.

"Mmm, quite." Ed noted as she sat down next to Jubilee.

"That's close enough."

The vamps looked up to see X-23.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Smile

more_horiz

"Yeah, I've been training constantly since then and I hope to do well enough in battle to honor her sacrifice and the name of Valkyrie. When I see her in Valhalla, I'll ask her personally if I did a good job."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Awww come on P.W...we both know what's coming. That...Harbinger thing, whatever it was, obviously had a master. Now....I know you don't like me and I don't like anyone on your team, but...it's going to take everything we have to kill him. I assume you and yours are already making preparations?" Nemesis asked.

"Yes. And we'll take the necessary steps to ensure The Emperor's defeat. Just not with you"Power Woman said

As Drusilla was hanging out with Gabriel, Paladia and Insidious walked up to them. "Need something?"

"Oh...well...it's just that...." Paladia was holding a small device that was making a lot of noise. "I've never gotten power readings like this...if I may, madam, are you a cosmic by any chance?" She asked Gabriel.

"Yes" Gabriel nods

Frost noticed Jennifer Kingston chatting with Mindtrix. She smiled. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree it seems. I can see where you get it from."

"What do you mean?" Flannery asked Frost

"I..I know you're from an alternate universe but it doesn't make me anyless proud of how much you've grown up" Jennifer said smiling at Mindrix

"Excuse me..."

Rachelle looked up to see Sophia. (Holy....she's almost as big as JEN!) She thought to herself as she noticed her muscles.

"Is there room in the spring for more?"

"That it is fellow contestant and hero!" Starfire waved the two over

Mary looked at Starfire then says to Sophia"I'm not getting naked"

"Mmmmmm yes, they look quite competitive." Satan noted. She saw Psionica still relaxing in the shade. "And how exactly did you convince her to come?"

"Just simply invited her to a vacation to...take her mind off of things" Suspiria said then looks down"This should be fun"

"Hey Emily" Jessica waved Emily Granger over"Hey Jess." she approached the two, noticing Psionica she asked"Since when did the two of you became friends?"

"So Al when will you show me The Vatigan?" Bill asked"After the way Fiona described color me curious"

"I say never" Alarick

Bill's cell ring and he answered it, he quickly hide it from Alarick who turned"Whats with you?" He tilts his head"Something on that phone that you don't want me to see?"

"Um" Bill quickly delete's it"Nothing at all"

Alarick glared then turns away"Going to leave it, for now"

"That's close enough."

Jubilee looked to see Laura then notices Rachel Summers floating in the air"Hey gu...Holy crap!!!" she floats in the air"How the hell it got so dark all of a sudden?! Oh I see now. An duel eclipse. Followed b..."

The Beach OVA RPG - Page 5 4xVDI

"Omg,omg,omg,omg!!!"Jubilee exclaimed she see Fiona, after putting her top back on, looking at the ground with intrigue"Hey! Say...something!"

"Don't move Laura!" Jubilee shouted then hugged herself"I've had a dream about this once...It didn't end well"

Rachel quickly flew down but careful to not startle Jubilee anymore than she already has been she her gently, she looked around and noticed nothing out of the ordinary, still a usual sunny day on a normal beach"Jubilee. Snap out of it, whatever it is you are seeing isn't real" she looked at Fiona"What did you gave her"

Fiona looked at Rachel and sees nothing but a giant fire bird"Preeety. We enjoyed ourselves with a Real Bloody Mary. Blood from the purest nuns that came from The Vatigan after being chilled to perfection in about a few hours. What she's feeling is just phase one of it, which will last about an hour before she feels nothing but three hours of pure bliss. By my calculations she has about fourty minuts till the first phase wore off"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Just simply invited her to a vacation to...take her mind off of things" Suspiria said then looks down"This should be fun"

"Hey Emily" Jessica waved Emily Granger over"Hey Jess." she approached the two, noticing Psionica she asked"Since when did the two of you became friends?"

"So Al when will you show me The Vatigan?" Bill asked"After the way Fiona described color me curious"

"I say never" Alarick

Bill's cell ring and he answered it, he quickly hide it from Alarick who turned"Whats with you?" He tilts his head"Something on that phone that you don't want me to see?"

"That's close enough."

Jubilee looked to see Laura then notices Rachel Summers floating in the air"Hey gu...Holy crap!!!" she floats in the air"How the hell it got so dark all of a sudden?! Oh I see now. An duel eclipse. Followed b..."

"Omg,omg,omg,omg!!!"Jubilee exclaimed she see Fiona, after putting her top back on, looking at the ground with intrigue"Hey! Say...something!"

"Don't move Laura!" Jubilee shouted then hugged herself"I've had a dream about this once...It didn't end well"

Rachel quickly flew down but careful to not startle Jubilee anymore than she already has been she her gently, she looked around and noticed nothing out of the ordinary, still a usual sunny day on a normal beach"Jubilee. Snap out of it, whatever it is you are seeing isn't real" she looked at Fiona"What did you gave her"

Fiona looked at Rachel and sees nothing but a giant fire bird"Preeety. We enjoyed ourselves with a Real Bloody Mary. Blood from the purest nuns that came from The Vatigan after being chilled to perfection in about a few hours. What she's feeling is just phase one of it, which will last about an hour before she feels nothing but three hours of pure bliss. By my calculations she has about fourty minuts till the first phase wore off"

"Suit yourself." Nemesis said. "Mind moving dear? You're blocking my sun."

A tree cracked. Psionica's expression did not change. "Hello Emily Granger. We bonded."

Esmeralda tapped into the minds of the tripping out vampires to give herself one HELL of a trippy experience. "Yessss....this is my kind of party...."

"Are....are they okay?" Laura asked Rachel.

"Thanks, same to you, mother." Mindtrix said.

Frost smiled a little. "Let's just say I see where you get it from."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I say never" Alarick

"That's close enough."

A tree cracked. Psionica's expression did not change. "Hello Emily Granger. We bonded."

Esmeralda tapped into the minds of the tripping out vampires to give herself one HELL of a trippy experience. "Yessss....this is my kind of party...."

OT: On the real the scene with Mindrix and Jennifer touched my heart

IC:

Power Woman moved to the side, she turned to feel a hand patting her shoulder"Duchess?"

"Couldn't help but overhear, personal issues asside an alliance wouldn't be too bad. We each represent the planet we are fighting for afterall. Besides once this is over it's back to business as usual" Duchess said

"Well what you said made some sense. Why not. BTW hows your new recruits coming along?" Power Woman asked

"Black Hawk and Lighting? They're doing fine still adjusting to life as a superhero instead of supervillain" Duchess said

Power Woman smiled"So is it true that they gave up immidiatly the minute they saw Black Knight?"

"Well Black Hawk did, Lightning was so petrified to make anykind of response. Lightspeed and Jack was there, just incase" Duchess said

"I can see that" Emily said then joined the two

"Do I have to put you two on a time out?" Jessica joked

"You know the old saying Jess, don't start none wont be none" Emily said

"To be honest Laura this is the first time I've seen a vampire, as Kitty would say, Totally Tripping Out" Rachel said still embracing Jubilee in a effort to calm her down as Jubilee looks around"S-so m-many faces, all twisted, screaming!" Rachel then did the one thing she could think of. She pulled Jubilee closer and locked her lips to hers. Her eyes widened with surprise then in a few moments her body starts to relax

Fiona sees a giant firebird embracing Jubilee with it's wings"Oh giant flame bird thing. Take me into your warm embrace" Fiona outstretched her hands

"So you are a psychiatrist now?" Jennifer asked Mindrix

Flannery shrugged" Whatever you say"

more_horiz
"Quite lovely for a cosmic, could you tell us about your world?" Paladia asked.

Drusilla smiled. "Just remember, she's taken."

"Really? Are you a cosmic as well then?"

"Nope. Just a gunslinger."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Quite lovely for a cosmic, could you tell us about your world?" Paladia asked.

Drusilla smiled. "Just remember, she's taken."

"Really? Are you a cosmic as well then?"

"Nope. Just a gunslinger."

"A extraordinary one at that" Gabriel said"What would you like to know about my world"

"Well for starters. Whats heaven really like?" Insidious asked Gabriel

Gabriel smiled at the question, mainly just someone honestly assuming she's an angel instead of something else entirely"For starters it's not a fluffy cloud kind of heaven that the media defines"

"Ha! I knew it!" Insidious said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I say never" Alarick

"That's close enough."

OT: On the real the scene with Mindrix and Jennifer touched my heart

IC:

Power Woman moved to the side, she turned to feel a hand patting her shoulder"Duchess?"

"Couldn't help but overhear, personal issues asside an alliance wouldn't be too bad. We each represent the planet we are fighting for afterall. Besides once this is over it's back to business as usual" Duchess said

"Well what you said made some sense. Why not. BTW hows your new recruits coming along?" Power Woman asked

"Black Hawk and Lighting? They're doing fine still adjusting to life as a superhero instead of supervillain" Duchess said

Power Woman smiled"So is it true that they gave up immidiatly the minute they saw Black Knight?"

"Well Black Hawk did, Lightning was so petrified to make anykind of response. Lightspeed and Jack was there, just incase" Duchess said

"I can see that" Emily said then joined the two

"Do I have to put you two on a time out?" Jessica joked

"You know the old saying Jess, don't start none wont be none" Emily said

"To be honest Laura this is the first time I've seen a vampire, as Kitty would say, Totally Tripping Out" Rachel said still embracing Jubilee in a effort to calm her down as Jubilee looks around"S-so m-many faces, all twisted, screaming!" Rachel then did the one thing she could think of. She pulled Jubilee closer and locked her lips to hers. Her eyes widened with surprise then in a few moments her body starts to relax

Fiona sees a giant firebird embracing Jubilee with it's wings"Oh giant flame bird thing. Take me into your warm embrace" Fiona outstretched her hands

"So you are a psychiatrist now?" Jennifer asked Mindrix

Flannery shrugged" Whatever you say"

"Ummm....okay..." Laura just watched this all happen.

"Yes, I've helped a lot of people, both hero and villain." Mindtrix said.

"....How have you been?" Psionica asked Emily.

"Lightning Woman and Blackhawk?" Nemesis thought about it. "Oh yeah, I heard about them....rumor has it Lightning's dating Lightspeed now. Anyway, just as long as we're clear on all that, I can stand to work with you all for the time being." She snapped her fingers and a henchwoman walked up with drinks. "A toast to the future?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply