ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Beach OVA RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe Beach OVA RPG - Page 7 EmptyRe: The Beach OVA RPG

more_horiz
Drusilla pressed her face against Gabriel's chest as they hung out with Insidious and Paladia.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Drusilla pressed her face against Gabriel's chest as they hung out with Insidious and Paladia.

Gabriel smiled then embraced Dru as she did so.

Fiona released the kiss then wraps an arm around both Esmeralda and Ed"What do you say we retire a little early?" she grinned suggestivly at the two

OT: The word lucky doesn't begin to describe Dru's situation

IC: "Did those vampires gave you a hard time" Rachel asked Laura

(Oh why not. How often does one get this kind of opportunity?)

Diamondback flies in the air wearing nothing but her diamond coated form"Liberating in a way"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Fiona released the kiss then wraps an arm around both Esmeralda and Ed"What do you say we retire a little early?" she grinned suggestivly at the two

Diamondback flies in the air wearing nothing but her diamond coated form"Liberating in a way"

OT: Ohhh yeah.

IC: As she was flying in the air, Diamondback spotted Emma Frost relaxing in diamond form and nothing else. She waved up at her.

"Naaah, wanted to braid my hair but that was it." She sniffed her. "Well, someone got frenched.."

"I'm gaaaame." Esmeralda said.

"Same here." Ed nodded.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

IC: As she was flying in the air, Diamondback spotted Emma Frost relaxing in diamond form and nothing else. She waved up at her.

"Naaah, wanted to braid my hair but that was it." She sniffed her. "Well, someone got frenched.."

"Same here." Ed nodded.

Diamondback flew down to where Emma is, as she touched down she waved to Emma"Hi there"

"Don't read too much into it"Rachel said to Laura

Fiona looked over to Valentina" Want to join us? What happens on the island stays on the island you know. Why not take full advantage of that"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Same here." Ed nodded.

Diamondback flew down to where Emma is, as she touched down she waved to Emma"Hi there"

Fiona looked over to Valentina" Want to join us? What happens on the island stays on the island you know. Why not take full advantage of that"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Same here." Ed nodded.

Laura laughed.

"Greetings. I see you're a diamond psychic as well?"

"Ohhh why not!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Same here." Ed nodded.

Laura laughed.

"Ohhh why not!"

"You could say that" Diamondback said"Names Diamondback, when not superheroing I go by Lindsey Evans"

The four vamps flew off, all eager to retire for the evening a little early. Unknown to them they have a surprise instore once they wake up

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Same here." Ed nodded.

Laura laughed.

"Ohhh why not!"

"You could say that" Diamondback said"Names Diamondback, when not superheroing I go by Lindsey Evans"

The four vamps flew off, all eager to retire for the evening a little early. Unknown to them they have a surprise instore once they wake up

"Emma Frost. White Queen." She offered her hand.

more_horiz
Frost left to try some snow cones so Summer walked up to Flannery. "Hey."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Hey Summer. What do you think of the place?" Flannery asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I love it honestly. The weather, the water, great sand, you're here....it's great."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I love it honestly. The weather, the water, great sand, you're here....it's great."

"Feeling is mutual" Flannery smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Thanks. So, that girl, was that Frost?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Thanks. So, that girl, was that Frost?"

"Yeah but completly reformed now" Flannery explained

(This must be when the vampire meant blissful moment) Rachel thought to herself when she hears moaning coming out of the room. She placed a hand on Laura's arm who was about to go check on Jubilee(It's best to just wait this out)

more_horiz
"May I ask you something?" Elizabeth asked Power Girl

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

(This must be when the vampire meant blissful moment) Rachel thought to herself when she hears moaning coming out of the room. She placed a hand on Laura's arm who was about to go check on Jubilee(It's best to just wait this out)

"So I see."

(Uhhh...yeah, that would be best.) Laura agreed.

"Shoot."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"So I see."

"Shoot."

"Out of curiosity are the ninjas among you? Well at least the female sort, considering the rules and such" Flannery asked then sees Carmilla far ahead looking up at the sky, she waved at her direction. Carmilla noticed the two then waved back

http://www.bizrice.com/upload/20120109/Fashion_dress_Casual_wear_Latest_Korea_Japan.jpg

"Ok listen when Gabrielle comes out nothing but positive feedback, she can be a little sensitive when it comes to wearing swimwear" Helena whispered to Mai"Nice outfit btw"

"Thanks Helena, same to you" Mai said

Helena

http://www.animewallpaperhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20120707/ikki%20tousen%20ryomou%20shimei%20kanu%20unchou%201600x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_86.jpg

Mai

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/280/8/8/88d5a8eb5c0db48f06d1e52873ae82f9-d4c3xtb.jpg

"Ok I'm ready" Gabrielle come out and both Helena and Mai looked at her with astonishment which cause Gabrielle to blush"That bad isn't it?"

(Wow..Ok I've noticed somewhat when in regular clothing but...she got a great rack)Helena thought to herself then immediatly regained focused when Gabrielle spoke and shook her head"No Gabe..far from it" it caused Gabrielle to smile a little"Really? Whatabout you Mai"

Helena looked over then nudged Mai who then responded"The-it's quite pleasing"

more_horiz
Elizabeth asked PG" Have you sometimes considered closing the...window? No offense or anything but it can save you from potential groping from perverts or from someone dipping their hand into something thats not meant to be dipped in"

more_horiz
OT: Swimsuit Gabrielle!
http://ratphlegm.tripod.com/maki.html
Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"So I see."

"Shoot."

"Out of curiosity are the ninjas among you? Well at least the female sort, considering the rules and such" Flannery asked then sees Carmilla far ahead looking up at the sky, she waved at her direction. Carmilla noticed the two then waved back

"Sup Carm?!" She called up to her. "To answer your question..." Summer pointed at one of the ladies serving drinks. "Nifty fact? Ninja's weren't always the black suited assassin's you know them as. They used to hide as beggars and bums and farmers and then stab the samurai and nobles when they walked by."

more_horiz
Noticed Helena, Mai, and Gabrielle's intro?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Noticed Helena, Mai, and Gabrielle's intro?

I posted the link in response to it.

more_horiz
Scrapped everything.

more_horiz

more_horiz
"This is gonna sound crazy, but, everytime I do, I inevitably end up switching back to my classic look." PG said. "And, well, here's the craziest part Liz: My usual outfit actually seems to be the most durable of my costumes."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply