ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Beach OVA RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe Beach OVA RPG - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Beach OVA RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: I've found a inspiration!

Intro.....

The Beach OVA RPG - Page 3 Enhanc10

"I admire your taste in restaurants" Nemesis looked around at the structure including the jaws like shawk through the indestructable glass then focus her attention on drinking her drink with her partner across from her

"I offer nothing but the best. Anything less would be unsuitable" Suspiria said while sipping her own wine

"There seems to be quite a turnout this year" Nemesis said"All on account of the grand prize involved"

"To some it's for the grand prize, to others it's some other form of moral obligation, and bragging rights. Is it true that you are competing this year?"Suspiria asked

"Of course"Nemesis nods"Yourself"

"Maybe next year, I'm actually intrigued as to how this contest is going to turn out" Suspiria said"Especially given the contestants involved. Of course the rules still stand. Girls only, including the ones in the audience viewing" Suspiria said

"Of course" Nemesis nods"I'm equaly intrigued. Especially with Sid and Eve involved"

"In the spirit of tradition, are you intrigued on a little wager involving this years contest?" Suspiria asked

Nemesis smiled"I'm listening"

At the Island Resort where the contest is going to be held, placed in a pocket dimension the contestants and the spectators viewing have arrived at the resort

"All I have to say is this BETTER NOT involve tentacles" Izumi said to the others

Anna Chase pats her on the back"Look at it this way, if it does then we'll kick the monster's butt and the one who summoned it"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Intro.....

"I admire your taste in restaurants" Nemesis looked around at the structure including the jaws like shawk through the indestructable glass then focus her attention on drinking her drink with her partner across from her

"I offer nothing but the best. Anything less would be unsuitable" Suspiria said while sipping her own wine

"There seems to be quite a turnout this year" Nemesis said"All on account of the grand prize involved"

"To some it's for the grand prize, to others it's some other form of moral obligation, and bragging rights. Is it true that you are competing this year?"Suspiria asked

"Maybe next year, I'm actually intrigued as to how this contest is going to turn out" Suspiria said"Especially given the contestants involved. Of course the rules still stand. Girls only, including the ones in the audience viewing" Suspiria said

"Of course" Nemesis nods"I'm equaly intrigued. Especially with Sid and Eve involved"

"In the spirit of tradition, are you intrigued on a little wager involving this years contest?" Suspiria asked

At the Island Resort where the contest is going to be held, placed in a pocket dimension the contestants and the spectators viewing have arrived at the resort

"All I have to say is this BETTER NOT involve tentacles" Izumi said to the others

Anna Chase pats her on the back"Look at it this way, if it does then we'll kick the monster's butt and the one who summoned it"

"Astrowoman! Hey!" Morpha ran up to her. "Long time no see! Haven't seen you since Justice rumbled with your brother." Wink

"Listen, I understand I was not mentally stable when we last met, but in all honesty, it was your brilliant idea to kick me Ultra Girl." Frost said to Flannery as they explored the beach.

"This place is great." Rachelle said as she flew into the air to see more of the island.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Intro.....

"Astrowoman! Hey!" Morpha ran up to her. "Long time no see! Haven't seen you since Justice rumbled with your brother." Wink

"Listen, I understand I was not mentally stable when we last met, but in all honesty, it was your brilliant idea to kick me Ultra Girl." Frost said to Flannery as they explored the beach.

"This place is great." Rachelle said as she flew into the air to see more of the island.

OT: Yay Frost!!!

IC: "How was I supposed to know kicking you in your ice form would be like kicking a brick wall." Flannery said to Frost while exploring the beach with her

Anna went and hugged Morpha"Hey Morpha. You know that was the most fun Alex has ever had when brawling with someone ever since his sparring sessions with Stronghold(Prime version)

"Agreed, the person who has it has exquisite taste" Ororo says to her lovely wife

Sif and Amora explored the island they both see Ororo and Rachelle flying, Amora smiled and blows a kiss at the two which is then intercepted by Sif who said"Got my eye on you" Amora smiled and flaunts her figure at her"You never did answer my previous question, exactly which part of me that you enjoy seeing?"

"The part that has met the end of my blade if you dont watch it" Sif said

"Alluring when you're this fiery you know that. Besides Lady Sif" Amora gazed into Sif's eyes"This is a place to put any unnecessary grudges aside and relax"

Sif studied her then she scowled in response" Your sorcery wont work on me Amora"

"We shall see, there are more than one ways to enchant you" Amora said

more_horiz
Interesting thing about Sif and Amora is the Les Yay involving them is definitly canon in the Marvel/CAU RPG. Although a little subtle Wink Although this is eerily similar to Psionica and Suspiria Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Intro.....

IC: "How was I supposed to know kicking you in your ice form would be like kicking a brick wall." Flannery said to Frost while exploring the beach with her

Anna went and hugged Morpha"Hey Morpha. You know that was the most fun Alex has ever had when brawling with someone ever since his sparring sessions with Stronghold(Prime version)

"Agreed, the person who has it has exquisite taste" Ororo says to her lovely wife

Sif and Amora explored the island they both see Ororo and Rachelle flying, Amora smiled and blows a kiss at the two which is then intercepted by Sif who said"Got my eye on you" Amora smiled and flaunts her figure at her"You never did answer my previous question, exactly which part of me that you enjoy seeing?"

"Alluring when you're this fiery you know that. Besides Lady Sif" Amora gazed into Sif's eyes"This is a place to put any unnecessary grudges aside and relax"

Sif studied her then she scowled in response" Your sorcery wont work on me Amora"

"You saw me take a rather full dumpster to the back of the head. Super durability comes with the ice form." She licked her snow cone.

Drusilla was applying sun tan lotion to Gabriel. "This is my kind of vacation."

"Agreed and everyone seems to be getting along just fine too." Rachelle looked down. "Say, where's Susan?"

Jet had already set up her chair and was working on her tan.

Psionica was sitting in the shade and observing the people that had arrived. "Enigma....are you certain this is a good idea?"

Squirrel Girl was laying on her towel, a big smile on her face. (Poor Wade. Has no idea what he's missing.)

At the island's changing rooms....
"Heeey! Come on out of there already Supergirl! You know what they say, if you got it, flaunt it!" Power Girl called out to her.

more_horiz
"If this is a dream......please........nobody wake me up." Summer said to herself as she observed the beach.

Cleric was wearing a white one piece suit that nevertheless showed a great figure as she got comfortable on a towel.

"Yeah, I can understand why he would have enjoyed the match." Morpha said to Anna. "I haven't seen a battle like that in a long time. How's life been treating you guys since then?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Intro.....

"You saw me take a rather full dumpster to the back of the head. Super durability comes with the ice form." She licked her snow cone.

"Agreed and everyone seems to be getting along just fine too." Rachelle looked down. "Say, where's Susan?"

Psionica was sitting in the shade and observing the people that had arrived. "Enigma....are you certain this is a good idea?"

Squirrel Girl was laying on her towel, a big smile on her face. (Poor Wade. Has no idea what he's missing.)

"Heeey! Come on out of there already Supergirl! You know what they say, if you got it, flaunt it!" Power Girl called out to her.

OT: Would you agree with my post above? Smile

IC:

Squirrel Girl notices a shadow blocking her sun as she looked up the sight before her caught her by surprise

"Sup. This taken?"

The Beach OVA RPG - Page 3 I2442610

"True" Flannery said drinking her iced tea

"Likewise. If all goes well maybe we can take Julien with us" Gabriel said

"There has been no incidents occured in the past contest and besides it doesn't hurt to get away and have a little fun" Jessica said

"You have a point" Izumi smiled at Anna

Supergirl came out, looking down at her outfit then at PG"This might not be so bad. Reminds me of the frequent visits at Paradise Island"

"Thats the spirit" Elizabeth Chase(Time Skip version) came out and examined PG's outfit"Looking good"

"Amora does have a point Lady Sif"

Sif turns and is stunned to see..

The Beach OVA RPG - Page 3 Ls6vZ

"Loki?!...Wait you cant be here! It's against the rules!" Sif said

Loki nods" Exactly, ladies only. Which is what you see before you"

"I say."Amora examined Loki"Love what you've done with yourself"

"Your flattery is endearing Lady Amora"Loki asmiled

more_horiz
OT:

Ororo!
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs36/i/2008/256/e/4/Storm__Swimsuit_Edition_by_tapwater86.jpg

Summer
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs21/f/2007/235/1/1/Swimsuit_Scout_by_TheNork.jpg

Frost
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/123/1/a/rei_ayanami_swimsuit_1_by_redayetx-d4yf9k7.jpg

Sophia
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/186/0/3/Swimsuit_Fashion_lady_by_archangeldreadnought.jpg

Jet
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs48/i/2009/234/b/4/Swimsuit_Cal_Alice_by_freelancemanga.jpg

Rachelle
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/211/0/1/01d58482d0a124a27802e53d24d4e7c8.jpg

Gabriel
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs27/f/2008/095/f/0/Rangiku_Matsumoto_at_the_Beach_by_wbd.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"If this is a dream......please........nobody wake me up." Summer said to herself as she observed the beach.

Cleric was wearing a white one piece suit that nevertheless showed a great figure as she got comfortable on a towel.

"Yeah, I can understand why he would have enjoyed the match." Morpha said to Anna. "I haven't seen a battle like that in a long time. How's life been treating you guys since then?"

Jubilee sighs blissfully while enjoying her blood tonic, she looks up at the duel suns and is a mixture of puzzled and amazement. Here she is enjoying the beautiful rays and it's not affecting her powers in no way. She sees Esmeralda sunbathing"Doesn't get any better than this"

"Pretty good. Cody and Liz got enrolled in Claremont University, Cody and Queen Sal Lee are engaged while Liz is taking a interest in the corporate business. Alex and Emily Granger are dating while myself" Anna smiled then waved at Vamiolos flying in the air then continued her conversation with Morpha"Also we've discovered our home planet is alive and well"

"Right above you" Rachelle looked up and Susan got out of her invisible form and is floating above the two due to a forcefield she created and waved at the two

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jubilee sighs blissfully while enjoying her blood tonic, she looks up at the duel suns and is a mixture of puzzled and amazement. Here she is enjoying the beautiful rays and it's not affecting her powers in no way. She sees Esmeralda sunbathing"Doesn't get any better than this"

"Pretty good. Cody and Liz got enrolled in Claremont University, Cody and Queen Sal Lee are engaged while Liz is taking a interest in the corporate business. Alex and Emily Granger are dating while myself" Anna smiled then waved at Vamiolos flying in the air then continued her conversation with Morpha"Also we've discovered our home planet is alive and well"

"Right above you" Rachelle looked up and Susan got out of her invisible form and is floating above the two due to a forcefield she created and waved at the two

"When'd you get up there?" Rachelle flew up to Susan.

"Yes I have to agree." She looked at Jubilee. "I see....I take it you were a metahuman even before you were turned?"

"You have? That's wonderful! What's it like?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Intro.....

IC:

Squirrel Girl notices a shadow blocking her sun as she looked up the sight before her caught her by surprise

"Sup. This taken?"

"There has been no incidents occured in the past contest and besides it doesn't hurt to get away and have a little fun" Jessica said

Supergirl came out, looking down at her outfit then at PG"This might not be so bad. Reminds me of the frequent visits at Paradise Island"

"Thats the spirit" Elizabeth Chase(Time Skip version) came out and examined PG's outfit"Looking good"

Smile

more_horiz
Interesting thing about Sif and Amora is the Les Yay involving them is definitly canon in the Marvel/CAU RPG. Although a little subtle Wink Although this is eerily similar to Psionica and Suspiria Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

LOL so true. Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Intro.....

IC:

"Sup. This taken?"

Squirrel Girl sat up. "Wade....wait...no.....Lady Wilson? That you?"

"How have you been since then? I heard you fought a lightning user?" Frost asked.

Drusilla leaned forward and pressed her chest against Gabriel. "That would be a lot of fun."

"Thanks, you too." PG said and put an arm around her. She listened to Loki. "Technically speaking, she is allowed then. It's in the rules."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Intro.....

IC:

"Sup. This taken?"

Squirrel Girl sat up. "Wade....wait...no.....Lady Wilson? That you?"

"How have you been since then? I heard you fought a lightning user?" Frost asked.

Drusilla leaned forward and pressed her chest against Gabriel. "That would be a lot of fun."

"Thanks, you too." PG said and put an arm around her. She listened to Loki. "Technically speaking, she is allowed then. It's in the rules."

"Not talking to a Skrull thats for sure. Although no Skrull would be this good looking" Lady Deadpool said

"Yeah"Flannery nods"Who actually makes you look sane in comparison, no offense"

She leaned down and kissed Dru then the two continue their exploration around the Island

Putting an arm around PG's waist Elizabeth still shook her head at the notion of Loki entering"Kinda figured Loki would find a loophole"

Amora smiled in return and asked Loki"Have you showed Thor your new look yet?"

Loki giggled then nods"As long as I live his reaction is something that I'll remember fondly. Haven't shown this to Hela though"

"Knowing her she'd find this intriguing" Amora said

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yes I have to agree." She looked at Jubilee. "I see....I take it you were a metahuman even before you were turned?"

Anna Chase responded" Well it's.." we then cut to earth where Deadpool finds a Green Lantern ring"Why hello shiny" then cut back to the resort with Anna concluding her story saying"The things we saw when going beyond hyperspeed will surprise you, and that was just day one of our visit"

"About ten minutes ago" Susan responded

Jubilee nods then creats a fireworks display"The best thing about this power is it can be useful when you're signaling for help. And it's a hit in fourth of July parties at the mansion"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Anna Chase responded" Well it's.." we then cut to earth where Deadpool finds a Green Lantern ring"Why hello shiny" then cut back to the resort with Anna concluding her story saying"The things we saw when going beyond hyperspeed will surprise you, and that was just day one of our visit"

Jubilee nods then creats a fireworks display"The best thing about this power is it can be useful when you're signaling for help. And it's a hit in fourth of July parties at the mansion"

"Aw, yeah, Clock Man once got sucked into hyperspace, came back a minute later, our time, but he's never talked about it. Anyway, that's great to hear."

"The 4th....oh yes, that's the day that the Patriot seems to love so much." Esmeralda nodded. "How are you enjoying your unlife?"

"Never even saw you. Nice swimsuit."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Not talking to a Skrull thats for sure. Although no Skrull would be this good looking" Lady Deadpool said

She leaned down and kissed Dru then the two continue their exploration around the Island

Putting an arm around PG's waist Elizabeth still shook her head at the notion of Loki entering"Kinda figured Loki would find a loophole"

Loki giggled then nods"As long as I live his reaction is something that I'll remember fondly. Haven't shown this to Hela though"

"Certainly hope not." Squirrel Girl said and offered her a spot.

"If anyone could, it's the god of trickery and mischief." PG agreed. She heard something. "Ah, it sounds like Diana's made a friend."

Wonder Woman meanwhile was arm wrestling with She-Hulk while Lyra and Wonder Girl watched on.

Mystique stood in front of the mirror, trying to decide on whether or not to go out naked or shapeshift a bathing suit onto herself.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"If anyone could, it's the god of trickery and mischief." PG agreed. She heard something. "Ah, it sounds like Diana's made a friend."

Wonder Woman meanwhile was arm wrestling with She-Hulk while Lyra and Wonder Girl watched on.

Mystique stood in front of the mirror, trying to decide on whether or not to go out naked or shapeshift a bathing suit onto herself.

"Many thanks!" Lady Deadpool said then pulls out a briefcase and sets it on the sand, she opens it then takes out a large towel in which she placed it on the sand then some suntan lotion. She then proceeds to strip out of her outfit, leaving her with just her mask, even with the scars presented she still looks pretty attractive

The Beach OVA RPG - Page 3 Animep10

She finished undressing then puts her outfit in the suitcase and layed it beside the towel before she layed on her on her stomach"Say could you do a fello hero a favor?" she presented the suntan lotion"Just the back, I can handle the front. If it's cool of course"

"Go Diana!!" Wonder Girl cheered on

The contest was fairly even, not one of them giving an inch(Wow. She's giving me a run for my money, but I'm not down for the count yet) Jennifer thought to herself(I wonder if her situation is the same as her cousins?) Diana thought to herself

Mystique feels Wanda's hands on her shoulders"As Dad would way, just be yourself, me personally I'd say be proud of who you are. You know the old saying, if you have it flaunt it."

more_horiz
"Sup, x-twerps!" Derrick Terrace, aka Inferno would say to the Young X-men assembled at Cape Citadel. "You here to stop us from sparking the revolution?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Many thanks!" Lady Deadpool said then pulls out a briefcase and sets it on the sand, she opens it then takes out a large towel in which she placed it on the sand then some suntan lotion. She then proceeds to strip out of her outfit, leaving her with just her mask, even with the scars presented she still looks pretty attractive

She finished undressing then puts her outfit in the suitcase and layed it beside the towel before she layed on her on her stomach"Say could you do a fello hero a favor?" she presented the suntan lotion"Just the back, I can handle the front. If it's cool of course"

The contest was fairly even, not one of them giving an inch(Wow. She's giving me a run for my money, but I'm not down for the count yet) Jennifer thought to herself(I wonder if her situation is the same as her cousins?) Diana thought to herself

Mystique feels Wanda's hands on her shoulders"As Dad would way, just be yourself, me personally I'd say be proud of who you are. You know the old saying, if you have it flaunt it."

Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Aw, yeah, Clock Man once got sucked into hyperspace, came back a minute later, our time, but he's never talked about it. Anyway, that's great to hear."

"The 4th....oh yes, that's the day that the Patriot seems to love so much." Esmeralda nodded. "How are you enjoying your unlife?"

"Never even saw you. Nice swimsuit."

"So hows life treating you?" Izumi asked

"It's pretty good. Sure I've had an early down episode but it's all uphill now" Jubilee responded deciding to not bring up vampire slaying with Blade, given the obvious then asked Esmeralda" You're an Elder Vampire right"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"So hows life treating you?" Izumi asked

"It's pretty good. Sure I've had an early down episode but it's all uphill now" Jubilee responded deciding to not bring up vampire slaying with Blade, given the obvious then asked Esmeralda" You're an Elder Vampire right"

Wonder Woman smiled at She-Hulk. "Having fun?" She asked as each tried to push the others arm down.

"Happy to help." Squirrel Girl sai dand started applying the lotion.

Things have been great all around." Morpha said. "We can handle anything that comes our way."

Mystique nodded. "Alright, thank you Wanda, she said and walked out, shapeshifting scales in spots to cover herself.

"Yes, I have existed since mankind was still living in caves. In truth, Elder's like me have more in common with demons then the vampires of today." Esmeralda said.

more_horiz
"Yeah thats good, little further down please" Lady Deadpool said to Squirrel Girl

In bed Deadpool sits up, eyes widened, heart beating faster than ever. A voice next to him says sleepily"Was it the Ronald McDonald dream again?"

"Thank God no! Ok first I dreamed that I was a Green Lantern, then became a female, a hot one at that" Deadpool said in which caused Weasel to sit up and rub the sleep away from his eyes"And thats the cause for alarm? Thats usually among your top favorite dreams"

"Just hear me out. I was a hot female on a island full of beautiful women"Deadpool said in which Weasel responded" Once again, whats the cause of alarm?" Deadpool turned towards him"Let me finish. Anyway here I well the hot female version of me was relaxing on the beach naked with Squirrel Girl and all of a sudden...her hands was on me"

Weasel blinked then cleared his throat" This alternate version of yourself, was she scarred like you? Also how far did the dream go?"

Deadpool nods"But I still wouldn't go as far as to call her hideous, in some ways it adds to her attractiveness. From what I could tell, about as far as second base, skipping first base."

Weasel nods then his lips tightened, Deadpool notices his shoulders shake a little"Whats wrong?"

"Just that....you had a dream about Squirrel Girl" Weasel said then started to laugh

"Shut up!" Deadpool said then swung a pillow at him in which Weasel ducked

Moments later Weasel finished laughing, wiping the tears away and take a few deep breaths before he calmed down"Ok...The way I see it is you didn't go all the way in your dream correct? Also look at it as your subconscious trolling you, besides ask yourself. Which ones worse, a sensual dream about Squirrel Girl or one of those trippy dreams about Ronald McDonald"

"Sound advice, just you know I am going to get you back for laughing. Better believe that" Deadpool said to Weasel who laied back down"Goodnight Wade" Deadpool laied back down also"This never leaves the room" Weasel yawns"Sure"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply