Epic Power Rangers RP Thread

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Epic Power Rangers RP Thread Empty Epic Power Rangers RP Thread

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:45 pm

INTRO! Shocked Laughing

Daytime.
The City of Angel Grove.
The city had been rocked by Earthquakes all day long ans weird clouds had been gathering in the sky as it changed color from blue to purple to pink to red and the clouds turned black. Lightning shot down and struck the ground at different points in the city. Then, right in front of city hall, a lightning bolt slammed down and the explosion blew down the doors behind it and blew out the windows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_mLKCw9Fag
The light cleared to reveal: A strange yet beautiful looking sorceress, a large blue dog faced gold armored creature with black wings and a long golden sword in his hands and...bizarre grey skinned monsters kneeling down and staring at them.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/166/8/9/89b1d0ca9b69c8c7d47520985dc4147b-d4htw0b.jpg
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/348/2/8/Goldar__MMPRTM_by_MegaZeo.jpg
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/284/9/5/putty_patrol_by_decepticoin-d4cia3x.jpg
The sorceress stepped forward first and smiled at the startled people staring at them. "Greetings you weak, disgusting humans. I am the Empress of Evil, the Greatest Sorceress ever known, your new ruler: WITCH BANDORA!"
The grey skinned creatures applauded.
Bandora smiled. "Now that we have the introductions out of the way...KNEEL!" She commanded and held up her staff. A dazzling light flashed from the red orb in the center and all who saw it were forced to their knees.
"Ahhh, just like the good old days, eh? Goldar."
The gold knight grinned, his red eyes looking over the cowering humans. "Yes my Empress. This city is the first in our conquest: We will rule this world!"
"You heard correct you pathetic humans. We have several more forces where we came from and your worthless city is merely the first of many. I, Bandora, have come here to take your world and all those who stand against me will be slaughtered like cattle."
At that moment, the guards and police that were inside of city hall ran out and pointed their guns at her. "FREEZE!"
"Case in point." She said as a ball of light appeared in her free hand. She tossed it over her shoulder casually. It landed a few feet in front of them and then exploded, sending them flying back into the building and knocking them out. Bandora laughed. "10,000 years and I've still got it! Who's next?"
They heard sirens. "Hmmmm? What is that aggravating noise?"
Goldar's fiery red eyes narrowed. "It appears to be more of the same trash you just dismissed."
"Really?" She smiled. "Alright, let's see how good their protectors are: Putties!"
The grey creatures stood at attention.
The police exited their cars and pointed their guns at the sorceress. "Attention criminals! Drop your weapons and surrender!"
Bandora burst out laughing. "Criminals? They think us mere criminals? Ahhhh...this is going to be fun to watch. Go Putties, play with these men in blue."
The Putties spoke....for a better lack of definition of the word spoke, merely saying some kind of weird gibberish noises and then leaping into the air, up and over the sorceress and Goldar and landing on the ground. They then rushed the police. "Open fire!"
The police did so, squeezing the triggers and hearing the bang, their guns jumping in their hands as the bullets shot out at the incoming gray men. They expected the gray men to fall down, thinking that they were just crazy cultists in gray costumes, but their bullets bounced off harmlessly, not even slowing the creatures. The putties rushed the stunned policemen and attacked. One officer was punched across the face and was knocked to the ground. The putty leaped down and continued attacking him. Another putty flipped up onto the roof of the car and kicked at his partner. One cop barely managed to avoid a wild punch from a putty and shot it point blank. No result and the putty back handed him and kicked his stomach. One officer got jump kicked. They tried to fight back but it was no use, the creatures were too strong and they were being tossed around.
Bandora laughed. "Is this it? Are these your protectors? See how easily my mere footsoldiers can defeat them? What chance does this planet have if this is the best you have to offer?"

Then, it happened. They all heard it. Six people yelling out at the same time. "HIIIIIII-YAAAAAHHHH!" A sound of armor hitting clay and the creatures were sent flying backwards. Bandora turned her attention back to the fight, unable to believe what she was seeing. "Impossible.."

A warrior in red armor grabbed a putties arm and kicked the creature in the stomach, making the creature double over. He then kneed it in the face before punching it away.
A warrior in blue armor flipped onto the car and blocked kicks from the putty before grabbing a leg and spinning and tossing it onto the putty that the warrior in red armor had tossed away.
A warrior in black armor walked up to a putty and flicked his wrist. The putty charged him and he grabbed it's hands, grappling with it briefly and then jumping up and kicking it in the chest with both feet, launching it into the air.
A female warrior in yellow charged two putties, took a running leap into the air and then doing a split kick at their faces, knocking them to the ground. She landed on her feet.
A warrior in pink armor did several backflips and then landed on her hands in front of the putty that had been kicking the downed officer and sprung off of them, kicking the putty in the chest and sending it flying.
One of the putties had an officer backed up against his car and was getting ready to punch him when a warrior in purple armor grabbed it's hand and turned it around. She tilted her head and then uppercutted it into the air, launching it up and over the police car. It landed hard on the ground.
The six warriors battled the putties and soon defeated them, hitting them hard enough that they fell down on the ground and broke apart.
The warriors then walked over as one and faced Bandora and Goldar. Bandora gritted her teeth. "Who are you?"
"Glad you asked. Alright guys, let's do it!
RED TYRANNOSAURUS RANGER!"
"BLACK MASTODON RANGER!"
"BLUE TRICERATOPS RANGER!"
"PINK PTERODACTYL RANGER!"
"YELLOW SABER-TOOTH RANGER!"
"VIOLET EAGLE RANGER!"
"You better give up now Bandora, because we're
POWER RANGERS! DEFENDERS OF EARTH!"[/center]

EPISODE 1: Day of the Dumpster.

We go back to the beginning of the day to see just what lead to this bizarre event that changed the world.

It was an ordinary day in the peaceful city of Angel Grove. The sun was shining down, birds were singing, children were playing and the friend people of the city were going about their everday businesses.
At the Angel Grove Youth Center, Jason Lee Scott was practicing his karate by hitting a punching bag with punches and kicks, Trini Kwan was practicing her kung-fu, Sarah Luce was working on a book report, Kimberly Hart was practicing her gymnastics on a balance beam, Billy Cranston was at the juice bar eagerly watching a news report about a shuttle launch, Zack Taylor was thinking up ideas for how to blend his dance moves with martial arts, Ernie was serving drinks at the bar.
All was well.
And then...they came in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb0rw5xIyGc
Bulk and Skull.
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Epic Power Rangers RP Thread Empty Re: Epic Power Rangers RP Thread

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:06 pm

And it's started! Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:08 am

Jason paused his workout to take a break and walked over to the juice bar for a drink to cool off. He grabbed his towel and rubbed his face. Jason sat down next to Billy. "Sup?"

In deep space, where no one can hear you scream, a bizarre looking brown canister flew through space. It was covered with a lid with a red jewel and dozens of alien markings. The jewel was flashing, as it was low on power. As fate would have it, the canister crash landed on the Moon, bounced, and then slid to a stop and stood there, waiting.

The space shuttle that Billy Cranston had been watching on TV was, in fact, headed to the moon...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:31 am

bounce
bounce
bounce
tongue
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:41 am

Admin wrote:Jason paused his workout to take a break and walked over to the juice bar for a drink to cool off. He grabbed his towel and rubbed his face. Jason sat down next to Billy. "Sup?"

In deep space, where no one can hear you scream, a bizarre looking brown canister flew through space. It was covered with a lid with a red jewel and dozens of alien markings. The jewel was flashing, as it was low on power. As fate would have it, the canister crash landed on the Moon, bounced, and then slid to a stop and stood there, waiting.

The space shuttle that Billy Cranston had been watching on TV was, in fact, headed to the moon...

"Interesting program on the Science Network" Billy responded

"Time me Trini" Kimberly said as she gets ready to practive her gymnastics. Trini gave a thumbs up and Kimberly proceeded running up to the run up ramp, she jumped off it then spinned her body into a flip. Trini stopped as she lands both feet ont he mat" And the gold goes to!!"

Kimberly bowed"Thank you ladies and gentlemen you're a great crowd!" she blew a kiss at Trini then approached her"Whats the time" she showcased her watch to her"A new record"

The two heard Skull whistled"Encore!"

"I see you've gained an audience" Trini sees Bulk and Skull approaching
Legato
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:44 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Jason paused his workout to take a break and walked over to the juice bar for a drink to cool off. He grabbed his towel and rubbed his face. Jason sat down next to Billy. "Sup?"

"Time me Trini" Kimberly said as she gets ready to practive her gymnastics. Trini gave a thumbs up and Kimberly proceeded running up to the run up ramp, she jumped off it then spinned her body into a flip. Trini stopped as she lands both feet ont he mat" And the gold goes to!!"

Kimberly bowed"Thank you ladies and gentlemen you're a great crowd!" she blew a kiss at Trini then approached her"Whats the time" she showcased her watch to her"A new record"

cheers

(Ohh man, what do they want?) Sarah asked herself and kept her head down.

"About the launch today right?" Jason asked. "Hey, Ernie, could have some water?"

"Coming right up Jason. You want anything Billy?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:03 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

cheers

"About the launch today right?" Jason asked. "Hey, Ernie, could have some water?"

"I'd call it a ten. The outfit showcased your form nicely" Skull said with a grin

Kimberly inwardly rolled her eyes and picked up her gym bag

"Classy Skull, very classy" Trini responded

"What can I say, I'm a man of class"Skull responded

Billy nods then noticed Trini and Kimberly with Bulk and Skull"Think we should help them out?"

"Trini and Kimberly or Bulk and Skull?" Zack asked jokingly

"Noted" Billy smiled then responded to Ernie" I'd like a bottle of water also"

Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:09 am

Niiiight everyone! Sleep
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

cheers

"I'd call it a ten. The outfit showcased your form nicely" Skull said with a grin

Billy nods then noticed Trini and Kimberly with Bulk and Skull"Think we should help them out?"

Smile Smile
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

cheers

Smile Smile

OT: Behold my epic new Avvy!

IC: Bulk flexed his arms. "Soo, how would you two ladies like to go out tonight with a pair of real men?"

"Zack, Billy and Jason are over at the bar guys." Sarah spoke up.

Jason smiled and waved.

Bulk looked back and forth. "Them? We could take those three in our sleep."

"Oh here we go again." Jason sighed.

"Water's up." Ernie said.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

cheers

Smile Smile

IC: Bulk flexed his arms. "Soo, how would you two ladies like to go out tonight with a pair of real men?"

Jason smiled and waved.

"Thanks" Billy said then opened the cap and drinked the water

"Good luck with that" Trini said to Bulk, she then elbowed Skull to the stomach for checking out Kimberly"Didn't...hurt at all" Skull said breathlessly"If you ladies excuse me I'm going to go sit down"

"Say Trini can I borrow your jacket? I'll give it back to you later on" Kimberly asked Trini who nods"Sure" she took off her jacket then handed it to Kimberly who wrapped the sleeves around her waist then picked up her gym bag" Catch you later" she says to Sarah while walking to the locker
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

cheers

Smile Smile

Jason smiled and waved.

"Thanks" Billy said then opened the cap and drinked the water

"Good luck with that" Trini said to Bulk, she then elbowed Skull to the stomach for checking out Kimberly"Didn't...hurt at all" Skull said breathlessly"If you ladies excuse me I'm going to go sit down"

"Say Trini can I borrow your jacket? I'll give it back to you later on" Kimberly asked Trini who nods"Sure" she took off her jacket then handed it to Kimberly who wrapped the sleeves around her waist then picked up her gym bag" Catch you later" she says to Sarah while walking to the locker

Bulk grabbed Skull. "We'll get you for this!" He said and helped his buddy out of the juice bar.

Jason shook his head. "They never learn. How much for the drinks Ernie?"

"Water's free." Ernie smiled.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Meanwhile, out in space, 238,900 miles away, the shuttle landed on the moon. It opened up and the astronauts stepped out. "That went well." One of them said. They stepped out of the shuttle and glanced around. "So what's the mission?"
"Ah, bring back some rocks."
"Rodger that. You getting us?"
"Clear as day."
The astronauts hopped around on the moon since it was a Zero-G environment, so you couldn't really run.
As they searched around, they saw it. "Holy cow....are you seeing this? Are you seeing this?"
"Is...what is that? Some kind of...container?"
The video footage distorted slightly as the camera zoomed in on it.

"....Did anyone see that?" Jason asked.

The astronauts walked over to it and looked at it. "This is crazy....I've never seen anything like this."
"What are these markings? Egyptian?"
"No...these aren't like any hieroglyphics I've ever seen..."
"HEY! Get away from that thing! We don't know what it is!"
"Right, right, we'll bring it on board."
The video and audio began distorting slightly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Admin wrote:Meanwhile, out in space, 238,900 miles away, the shuttle landed on the moon. It opened up and the astronauts stepped out. "That went well." One of them said. They stepped out of the shuttle and glanced around. "So what's the mission?"
"Clear as day."
The astronauts hopped around on the moon since it was a Zero-G environment, so you couldn't really run.
As they searched around, they saw it. "Holy cow....are you seeing this? Are you seeing this?"

The astronauts walked over to it and looked at it. "This is crazy....I've never seen anything like this."

Sarah walked over. "That is not normal...."

"Come on guys quit horsing around out there!"

"We're not...this...THING....won't budge!" The astronauts struggled to lift it but they couldn't even get it off the ground.
"This doesn't make any sense! We're in a Zero-G environment! Something this size can't weigh this much!"
"Come on...you...stinking piece of.." One of the astronauts put a hand on the top of it and pressed on the gem. The gem stopped glowing and the symbols vanished. "Huh?"

There was a moment of silence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH0BQtwEAsM
The video then cut out.

"Well....." Jason trailed off.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:Meanwhile, out in space, 238,900 miles away, the shuttle landed on the moon. It opened up and the astronauts stepped out. "That went well." One of them said. They stepped out of the shuttle and glanced around. "So what's the mission?"
"Clear as day."

"We're not...this...THING....won't budge!" The astronauts struggled to lift it but they couldn't even get it off the ground.
"This doesn't make any sense! We're in a Zero-G environment! Something this size can't weigh this much!"
"Come on...you...stinking piece of.." One of the astronauts put a hand on the top of it and pressed on the gem. The gem stopped glowing and the symbols vanished. "Huh?"

The video then cut out.

"What just happened" Zack asked in astonishment

"Not good" Trini commented

Billy watched silently to see if theres any update on the space mission
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Up on the moon after the video cut out...

Light shot up out of the canister and swirled around the moon. They vanished as soon as they came and then there was a brief moment of silence before a white hand came out of it and a small, elfish looking creature poked his head out and looked around. He then hopped out and glanced around at the moon. He was followed by a blue alien, this one looking like a bizarre monkey with a monocle and weird claws coming out of his back. A bulkier ape creature crawled out too and then looked around just like the others, apparently confused as to where they were.
Another one came out, this one much more sinister looking then the others. A larger muscular alien with large wings and wearing golden armor. His eyes were a fiery red and he had a blue, dog like face.
As the Astronaut's minds were trying to process the discovery of alien life, meeting actual aliens, the fact that said aliens could apparently breathe on the moon with no trouble and just how exactly they could have fit inside the canister, something bizarre happened. A tall, slender beautiful woman got out of the canister, stretched, and yawned as if she had been awoken from a deep sleep.
Epic Power Rangers RP Thread Rw1dn6
The woman rubbed her neck. It was stiff. She let out a sigh and then twisted her head completely around one way, then the other before returning to normal. "Who...who...who..."
"hoo?" The woman turned around, apparently just noticing them. She spoke to them in some bizarre alien dialect.
"What...what are you?"
"What...R..U?" The woman paused. That didn't seem right. "hoo...r..u?"
"W-we're...astronauts...from...Earth. We're from Earth! We mean you no harm!"
"E-arth? Earth...Earth....yesss...they are from Earth." She said to her minions, picking up the new language almost instantly. "Sound off! Finster, Squatt, Baboo, Goldar!"
Each of the aliens responded when their name was called.
"Who or what are they? What is she?"
The woman turned and smiled. "ME? Ahhh....I've forgotten my manners after ten thousand years...I...Am The Greatest Sorceress Ever Known...BANDORA!" At that instant, a magic staff appeared in her hand from thin air.
The astronauts screamed and tried to run only to find the sorceress standing in their way. "Earthlings...are you the ones who freed us?"
"Uhmmm....yes?"
The sorceress rubbed her chin. "That was very kind of you...stupid, but kind...what should we do with them boys?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Clear as day."

The video then cut out.

"Can say that again..." Jason agreed with Trini.

"I'm getting Kim! She does NOT want to miss this." Sarah said and ran off to find Kimberly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Clear as day."

The video then cut out.

"Can say that again..." Jason agreed with Trini.

"I'm getting Kim! She does NOT want to miss this." Sarah said and ran off to find Kimberly.

Kimberly had just finished changing out of her gymastic outfit and back into her civilian clothes

On The Moon

A pair of large simian like hands were holding a space helmet, the front part looked as if it had been punched through"This is what they wear to breath in this enviornment? What a primitive species they are" he said to a humanoid being in gold armor who nods"Given how easily we've bested them, not much when it comes to combat either"
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Admin wrote:Up on the moon after the video cut out...

Light shot up out of the canister and swirled around the moon. They vanished as soon as they came and then there was a brief moment of silence before a white hand came out of it and a small, elfish looking creature poked his head out and looked around. He then hopped out and glanced around at the moon. He was followed by a blue alien, this one looking like a bizarre monkey with a monocle and weird claws coming out of his back. A bulkier ape creature crawled out too and then looked around just like the others, apparently confused as to where they were.
Another one came out, this one much more sinister looking then the others. A larger muscular alien with large wings and wearing golden armor. His eyes were a fiery red and he had a blue, dog like face.
As the Astronaut's minds were trying to process the discovery of alien life, meeting actual aliens, the fact that said aliens could apparently breathe on the moon with no trouble and just how exactly they could have fit inside the canister, something bizarre happened. A tall, slender beautiful woman got out of the canister, stretched, and yawned as if she had been awoken from a deep sleep.
The woman rubbed her neck. It was stiff. She let out a sigh and then twisted her head completely around one way, then the other before returning to normal. "Who...who...who..."
"hoo?" The woman turned around, apparently just noticing them. She spoke to them in some bizarre alien dialect.
"What...what are you?"
"E-arth? Earth...Earth....yesss...they are from Earth." She said to her minions, picking up the new language almost instantly. "Sound off! Finster, Squatt, Baboo, Goldar!"
The woman turned and smiled. "ME? Ahhh....I've forgotten my manners after ten thousand years...I...Am The Greatest Sorceress Ever Known...BANDORA!" At that instant, a magic staff appeared in her hand from thin air.
The astronauts screamed and tried to run only to find the sorceress standing in their way. "Earthlings...are you the ones who freed us?"
"Uhmmm....yes?"
The sorceress rubbed her chin. "That was very kind of you...stupid, but kind...what should we do with them boys?"

jocolor
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Admin wrote:

"What...what are you?"
"Uhmmm....yes?"

jocolor

Goldar studied them"As a token of our thanks, we'll make your inevitable fate quick"

"Spare the equipment, might find some use of this" D'Argo examines the landing craft
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What...what are you?"
"Uhmmm....yes?"

jocolor

Goldar studied them"As a token of our thanks, we'll make your inevitable fate quick"

"Spare the equipment, might find some use of this" D'Argo examines the landing craft

Soon after...

Kimberly had just finished changing out of her gymastic outfit and back into her civilian clothes

On The Moon

A pair of large simian like hands were holding a space helmet, the front part looked as if it had been punched through"This is what they wear to breath in this enviornment? What a primitive species they are" he said to a humanoid being in gold armor who nods"Given how easily we've bested them, not much when it comes to combat either"

Bandora observed the landing craft.

"Come on, work, work! What is going on out th-"

"Hi. I'm Bandora." The Sorceress said as she appeared inside.

"Oh hi, I'm just looking for m-WHAT?!"

Bandora smiled and pressed a finger to the console. "Interesting equipment. And yet....so easily to manipulate..."

"Kimmy!" Sarah said to her. "You've gotta get back into the fitness room. The landing video just went crazy."

The teens observed the TV which then turned on to show astronauts standing in front of the shuttle. "...And so, yeah, sorry about Mission Control. Just a technical glitch. The Canister was empty. We're gonna look around for the moon rocks and then come on home."

Jason sighed with relief and said a silent prayer for them all.

"What the....what the hell are you doing?!" The pilot demanded and punched at her stomach as hard as he could.
Bandora didn't even notice him at first. "And that should take care of that. Just in case HE'S down on Earth...I don't want to reveal myself just yet.." She looked down to look at the man and she saw his hand and arm were being pulled into her as the man struggled. She shrugged. "It's been 10,000 years. I needed a snack."

She exited the shuttle as the man's feet disappeared into her. "So! How is everybody doing?" She asked her team. "Sleep well?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What...what are you?"
"Uhmmm....yes?"

jocolor

Soon after...

On The Moon

Bandora smiled and pressed a finger to the console. "Interesting equipment. And yet....so easily to manipulate..."

"Kimmy!" Sarah said to her. "You've gotta get back into the fitness room. The landing video just went crazy."

The teens observed the TV which then turned on to show astronauts standing in front of the shuttle. "...And so, yeah, sorry about Mission Control. Just a technical glitch. The Canister was empty. We're gonna look around for the moon rocks and then come on home."

"What the....what the hell are you doing?!" The pilot demanded and punched at her stomach as hard as he could.
Bandora didn't even notice him at first. "And that should take care of that. Just in case HE'S down on Earth...I don't want to reveal myself just yet.." She looked down to look at the man and she saw his hand and arm were being pulled into her as the man struggled. She shrugged. "It's been 10,000 years. I needed a snack."

She exited the shuttle as the man's feet disappeared into her. "So! How is everybody doing?" She asked her team. "Sleep well?"

Trini felt like her heart was in her mouth after that video segment

Kimberly arrived, noticing the expressions on the others faces"Nothing bad happened did it? They survived right"

"Thats what the previous announcement implied" Billy said but still couldn't shake a troubled feeling

Goldar cracked his neck after dealing with one astronaut"Feels good to get a little exercise after being cramped inside the capsul"

"Haven't lost a step from the looks of things" D'Argo said to Goldar then said to Bandora"Had a nice snack mistress?"
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What...what are you?"
"Uhmmm....yes?"

jocolor

Soon after...

On The Moon

Kimberly arrived, noticing the expressions on the others faces"Nothing bad happened did it? They survived right"

"Thats what the previous announcement implied" Billy said but still couldn't shake a troubled feeling

Goldar cracked his neck after dealing with one astronaut"Feels good to get a little exercise after being cramped inside the capsul"

"Haven't lost a step from the looks of things" D'Argo said to Goldar then said to Bandora"Had a nice snack mistress?"

"Yes. If there is one thing that has not changed about humans it is that they can be quite delectable if there is no other food around. Now then..."

She raised her staff and focused her magic. The moon quaked and the ground split open as her moon palace rose up from beneath the moon's surface. "Right where I left it. Come on in boys, let's get prepared. Finster, your shop should still be in good condition as is the clay. Get me an army of putties as soon as possible."

"Right away my Empress." Finster said.

"Baboo, D'argo, go check on the lab. If everything is in proper order, get to work right away."

"Yes your evilness." Baboo bowed.

They headed into the palace.

"And then the video cut out so I came to get you." Sarah explained as they headed out of the juice bar.

Meanwhile...

As the six teens tried to go back about their day, Alpha-5 observed them on the Viewing Globe and was taking notes as Zordon looked on...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What...what are you?"
"Uhmmm....yes?"

:joker:

Soon after...

On The Moon

"Yes. If there is one thing that has not changed about humans it is that they can be quite delectable if there is no other food around. Now then..."

She raised her staff and focused her magic. The moon quaked and the ground split open as her moon palace rose up from beneath the moon's surface. "Right where I left it. Come on in boys, let's get prepared. Finster, your shop should still be in good condition as is the clay. Get me an army of putties as soon as possible."

"Right away my Empress." Finster said.

"Baboo, D'argo, go check on the lab. If everything is in proper order, get to work right away."

"Yes your evilness." Baboo bowed.

They headed into the palace.

"And then the video cut out so I came to get you." Sarah explained as they headed out of the juice bar.

Meanwhile...

As the six teens tried to go back about their day, Alpha-5 observed them on the Viewing Globe and was taking notes as Zordon looked on...

"Wow"Kimberly said unsure what to make of the incident" Hope the astronauts are ok"

"Likewise Kim" Zack said

Inside Ernie's Bar

"Dude did you see that"Skull, after recovering from the elbow attack by Trini, said to Bulk"I'm telling you this is it man. A sign of an alien invasion
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Legato wrote:
"Wow"Kimberly said unsure what to make of the incident" Hope the astronauts are ok"

"Likewise Kim" Zack said

Inside Ernie's Bar

"Dude did you see that"Skull, after recovering from the elbow attack by Trini, said to Bulk"I'm telling you this is it man. A sign of an alien invasion

Bulk scoffed. "You've been watching too many movies Skull. Aliens aren't real and even if they are." He pounded his fist into his hand."They'll stay out of Angel Grove if they know what's good for them."

"They reported back in." Jason pointed out. He thought about this some more. "Billy, any ideas what could cause distortion like that?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next