ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionSlender Man The RPG? EmptySlender Man The RPG?

more_horiz
Just an idea I'm tossing out.....

descriptionSlender Man The RPG? EmptyRe: Slender Man The RPG?

more_horiz
Well it would be interesting,but would be a pattern of guys looking for the Slender man's clues,and Slender man kills them,while trolling them.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Well it would be interesting,but would be a pattern of guys looking for the Slender man's clues,and Slender man kills them,while trolling them.

Hmmmmm, interesting point....

Any ideas?

more_horiz
Well it could be a RPG that takes place over the globe(Like my current game.)

But yeah groups of people across the globe searching for the truth in regards to Slender,and well all Hell breaks lose when they start to vanish.

So yeah I feel a Call of Cthulhu thing.(Paper characters aka cannon fodder.)

Just in this case only one kind of monster. (Slender.)

more_horiz
Chou's idea got me thinking. Why not the Fear Mythos RPG?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Franchise/TheFearMythos

It all started with The Slenderman. Then other monsters started to come out of the woodwork like Habit, The Rake, and various other Humanoid/Eldritch Abominations. Think of it as The Fear Mythos, meets Marble Hornets, meets CreepyPasta, with a touch of Evil Dead. With the Evil Dead part involving an ordinary person would soon evolve into a badass that combats monsters. It starts out with a group of people looking for Slenderman but soon evolves into something much more

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chou's idea got me thinking. Why not the Fear Mythos RPG?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Franchise/TheFearMythos

It all started with The Slenderman. Then other monsters started to come out of the woodwork like Habit, The Rake, and various other Humanoid/Eldritch Abominations. Think of it as The Fear Mythos, meets Marble Hornets, meets CreepyPasta, with a touch of Evil Dead. With the Evil Dead part involving an ordinary person would soon evolve into a badass that combats monsters. It starts out with a group of people looking for Slenderman but soon evolves into something much more

I like it. Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply