Fight as One: Magi Superpowered Henshin-Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fight as One: Magi Superpowered Henshin-Discussion Thread

Post  Legato on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:13 pm

A discussion thread related to the RPG. It could range from casual conversations relating to it, story or character ideas, etc.

I've thought about doing something different with the RPG when compared to the others. The adventures within the RPG will be in episodic format that represents the adventure the characters will be involved in. Once the adventure is completed then it moves on with the next episode. And so on

Thoughts or ideas?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight as One: Magi Superpowered Henshin-Discussion Thread

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:19 am

Legato wrote:A discussion thread related to the RPG. It could range from casual conversations relating to it, story or character ideas, etc.

I've thought about doing something different with the RPG when compared to the others. The adventures within the RPG will be in episodic format that represents the adventure the characters will be involved in. Once the adventure is completed then it moves on with the next episode. And so on

Thoughts or ideas?

Sounds good to Recoome!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR4zWQdw70s
Cool
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight as One: Magi Superpowered Henshin-Discussion Thread

Post  Legato on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:42 am

Any ideas concerning the RPG?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight as One: Magi Superpowered Henshin-Discussion Thread

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:53 am

Legato wrote:Any ideas concerning the RPG?

The first two episodes will focus on Ihiro Matsunaga and Aithne Cho as they start their career as henshin heroes and champions of good and all that.
Gemma isn't introduced until the third episode where she jumps into a fight to help them deal with a monster.
Episode 4 tells the story of what she's been up until meeting with the other two.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight as One: Magi Superpowered Henshin-Discussion Thread

Post  Legato on Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Any ideas concerning the RPG?

The first two episodes will focus on Ihiro Matsunaga and Aithne Cho as they start their career as henshin heroes and champions of good and all that.
Gemma isn't introduced until the third episode where she jumps into a fight to help them deal with a monster.
Episode 4 tells the story of what she's been up until meeting with the other two.

Also!!

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t112-fight-as-one-magi-superpowered-henshin-sign-up-thread

Shen wont officially become a member of Team Nakama, fitting name for the group, till somewhere mid-season. We wont see Ronin till season 2

Also it's going to be more of a Shonen themed RPG

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ShonenDemographic?from=Main.Shonen
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight as One: Magi Superpowered Henshin-Discussion Thread

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:15 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Any ideas concerning the RPG?

The first two episodes will focus on Ihiro Matsunaga and Aithne Cho as they start their career as henshin heroes and champions of good and all that.
Gemma isn't introduced until the third episode where she jumps into a fight to help them deal with a monster.
Episode 4 tells the story of what she's been up until meeting with the other two.

Also!!

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t112-fight-as-one-magi-superpowered-henshin-sign-up-thread

Shen wont officially become a member of Team Nakama, fitting name for the group, till somewhere mid-season. We wont see Ronin till season 2

Also it's going to be more of a Shonen themed RPG

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ShonenDemographic?from=Main.Shonen

Shen's the Dark Dragon right? Smile
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight as One: Magi Superpowered Henshin-Discussion Thread

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:19 am

OT: Also, check out Justice vs Astroman. Smile
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight as One: Magi Superpowered Henshin-Discussion Thread

Post  Legato on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:28 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Any ideas concerning the RPG?

The first two episodes will focus on Ihiro Matsunaga and Aithne Cho as they start their career as henshin heroes and champions of good and all that.
Gemma isn't introduced until the third episode where she jumps into a fight to help them deal with a monster.
Episode 4 tells the story of what she's been up until meeting with the other two.

Also!!

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t112-fight-as-one-magi-superpowered-henshin-sign-up-thread

Shen wont officially become a member of Team Nakama, fitting name for the group, till somewhere mid-season. We wont see Ronin till season 2

Also it's going to be more of a Shonen themed RPG

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ShonenDemographic?from=Main.Shonen

Shen's the Dark Dragon right? Smile

Yep Smile Ronin's the samurai. And loved the fight Smile Check out the OVA RPG
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight as One: Magi Superpowered Henshin-Discussion Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum