ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionAngel Enigma - Page 2 EmptyRe: Angel Enigma

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
After visiting her family, Elizabeth Chase flew to La Dispel to visit Jessica. She landed infront of her home"Wow" not often she has seen the place, she walked up and rings the doorbell

Psionica walked over and opened it. "Hello Elizabeth."

"Hi Psionica. Is Jessica here?" Elizabeth asked

"Yeah, she is right upstairs, come on in."

Elizabeth entered" How are you adjusting your stay here?"

"Alright. The people seem scared of me but I think I'm starting to win them over."

"Redemption cant be won overnight, sometimes it takes effort to win their trust" Elizabeth said as the two walked up the stairs

"I agree. I think having an angel on my side will help." They knocked on Jessica's door.

Blood started to run down the walls and a loud demonic voice boomed

"GEEET OOOOUT"

The walls returned to normal then they hear Jessica laugh behind them" Just kidding"

Elizabeth turned then hugged Jessica who hugged her in return" Welcome back Liz"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
After visiting her family, Elizabeth Chase flew to La Dispel to visit Jessica. She landed infront of her home"Wow" not often she has seen the place, she walked up and rings the doorbell

"Alright. The people seem scared of me but I think I'm starting to win them over."

"Redemption cant be won overnight, sometimes it takes effort to win their trust" Elizabeth said as the two walked up the stairs

"I agree. I think having an angel on my side will help." They knocked on Jessica's door.

"GEEET OOOOUT"

The walls returned to normal then they hear Jessica laugh behind them" Just kidding"

Elizabeth turned then hugged Jessica who hugged her in return" Welcome back Liz"

"That was good. We will be popular on Halloween."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"GEEET OOOOUT"

"With some altercations would be a hit for the GhostSeekers crew" Jessica said

"So that show is rigged, owe Cody 2 grand" Elizabeth said then Jessica shook her head" Not rigged just boring. All that anticipation yet nothing happens"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"GEEET OOOOUT"

"So that show is rigged, owe Cody 2 grand" Elizabeth said then Jessica shook her head" Not rigged just boring. All that anticipation yet nothing happens"

"There was that episode with the video distortions but I chalked that up to faulty equipment." Psionica shrugged.

OT: Jessica's a miracle worker. She actually has a sense of humor now. Shocked

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"GEEET OOOOUT"

"There was that episode with the video distortions but I chalked that up to faulty equipment." Psionica shrugged.

"Nothing too trauma inducing though right?" Elizabeth asked, Jessica shook her head" Just the usual that one would expect when watching that kind of show and the general reaction is a WTF or Oh S*** level. Sometimes I'd throw in something spicy just to give them and the people watching something to talk to" she then leans forward and whispered" This doesn't leave this room" Elizabeth laughed at this

OT: Helps when one has a close circle of friends Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"GEEET OOOOUT"

"Nothing too trauma inducing though right?" Elizabeth asked, Jessica shook her head" Just the usual that one would expect when watching that kind of show and the general reaction is a WTF or Oh S*** level. Sometimes I'd throw in something spicy just to give them and the people watching something to talk to" she then leans forward and whispered" This doesn't leave this room" Elizabeth laughed at this

OT: Helps when one has a close circle of friends Cool

"Our lips are sealed Jessica."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply