ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard: Concept ideas

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionStoryboard: Concept ideas - Page 4 EmptyRe: Storyboard: Concept ideas

more_horiz
Good point.

And homer is the best of the Fox cartoon dad. Helps because he has been around the longest.

descriptionStoryboard: Concept ideas - Page 4 EmptyRe: Storyboard: Concept ideas

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Good point.

And homer is the best of the Fox cartoon dad. Helps because he has been around the longest.

Hell Yeah! cheers

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Good point.

Now we can both agree that when it comes to American Dad characters. Roger's the worst. Interesting enough he didn't start off that bad

more_horiz
BTW Chou did you get my VM in CBR?

more_horiz
The board was weird with it. It acted like a new message, but then froze, re checked. No new message.

Just read it now.

And I freakken agree. One of the "GREATEST FEELINGS" in being a writer is making up universe equals of ideas in fiction.

I love short stories and long stories. But the reason I write up so many games, is because well. It is a "reality" in itself.

And due to that I actually made two trilogies.

Mecha Madness Trilogy:
1:Weapons: Tool of Humanity.
2:Battleoids: The Pay Back.
3: Machine Romance Saga

Magic Kingdom Age Trilogy:
1:Battlelords of Eden:
2:Warlords of Gaia:
3:Tales of Steel.

more_horiz

Speaking of trilogies......going to be doing Nova's story (NuCAU, you can find her in the sign up and humble beginnings) in a trilogy format.
1: Vanessa Nova: Her early life, struggles to become a hero and battles with the woman in white.
2: Supernova: Picking up the pieces after Vanessa Nova, she struggles between her two identities, an unstoppable new villain and a slowly developing drinking habit.
3: Hypernova: An old enemy returns, the city turns against her, an otherwordly foe begins tearing her life apart and Vanessa discovers a shocking fact of her powers.

more_horiz
I don't really have a trilogy. More like a continuous arc that will eventually lead to a big pay off. As I've learned long ago that while sometimes it's good to plan an arc in advance as a nice reminder, story ideas can be changed. So sometimes it's best to just go with the flow when telling a story, saves the headache.

more_horiz
Well those games are the only ones to have a trilogy. Plot reasons.

And in a story, there's Geno Front 1-3. And Hero of Darkness- War of the Deathless.

Game tirlogy explained.

Weapon: Aliens came to Earth, Godzilla style aliens. Using tech and some parts. Weapon was born. And despite their effort. They lost.

Battleoids: As Humanity left Earth, some went far away. Others were in this mobile base in orbit, and Moon. And well the technology is much better now. To the point you can remote control the machines by thinking.

Machine Romance Saga: What happened to the runaways and when man expands turf. More aliens, even more bad ass weapons. And well some romance/love taking place. (Because now, the machines are at the zenith of tech I am going to allow. EMOTIONS FUEL MACHINE.)

Fantasy War:

Battlelords of Eden: The races got so strong a mutual destruction took place.

Warlords: Got so bad to the point that well.. God smoked their butts. Then came a lovely peaceful world...... Aliens destroyed it and God got pissed. Rebuilt the world into the following...

Tales of Steel: Heavily inspired by War Hammer and the site "Battle College."

Mixed fantasy world as the Chou does it. Also a curse to all outside forces. If you land, or port into the world, your stuck there. Only way to null it is Banish spell. (Like the Book of Names can do, why it's so damn powerful.) And trust me, the guys banished wish they would have stayed in said world.

But yeah. Depends on the faction yo are as to world view. The humans naturally consider it Grim Dark.

Oh and Tales of Steel inspired my last war game.

Field of Conflict: Takes place in a re-written version of Valhalla. Viking Heaven. The dead worthy are alive once again. One must fight and then ocme back to enjoy the other aspects. But it's encouraged to just fight.

If you die? You respawn in the Hall. Valhalla was like Halo3 Team Slayer mode, as Heaven, and their weapons.

In this any race and time period can show up.

Not a war of Good vs evil. Just, "Party Hard Man."

more_horiz
I just like making stuff up for this place no big deal

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
I just like making stuff up for this place no big deal
I have that mindset. Sometimes making stuff up saves me from the headache

more_horiz
In Truth: I love writing.

Now i am trying to do stories. But I wrote out a ton of games.

And my first finished project well, everyone loved it.

It was a children's book.

more_horiz
BTW: ONE LAST GAME.

Have you guys heard of Valhalla? Viking Heaven?

Not sure if I mentioned it here. (Brain been cooked due to meds.)

But yeah, we will be guys, who either fight hard or party hard.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:

The kids are our future Smile

more_horiz
I've always wanted to do something thats anime influenced. There were some ideas I came up with but it's usually congested. This time I came up with the right anime influenced RPG!!!

Path of Destiny: A Magi Warrior RPG

The concept is pretty basic. On a earth thats similar to ours but different lies people who are born with magical abilities called Magi's. Some magi's use their gifts to deal with everyday lives while others use them for extraordinary means...like take over the world or save the world.

In a world where the supernatural and other otherworld nasties that go bump in the night exist that will just influence the decision that the Magi's make even more.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

The kids are our future Smile

Yeah, after the first booklet deal I wrote more story about the same theme.

It's the Alphabet, with animals. Their names start with the same letter as their species. It shows them having fun and stuff while teaching them tiny facts. Stuff like that.

Cute pictures, short lines. Simple you know?

more_horiz
Epic Power Rangers is starting up again soon, with a rather dark Gnarly Gnome episode. Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Epic Power Rangers is starting up again soon, with a rather dark Gnarly Gnome episode. Very Happy
In the meantime I posted rp reminders for ya Smile

more_horiz
Also, I'm considering doing a Storyboard version of All Superheroes Must Die, a prequel story of sorts showing the team's origins, how they came together, their fights with Rickshaw and other villains, the gradual falling out John (Charge) and Ben (Cutthroat) had, Ben's relationship with his sister, John's relationship with Jill (Shadow) and the triangle she was in with Charlie (The Wall) the identities of the two hero dead bodies Charge found at the start of the movie (Who shall be named Light and Dark for the story) all leading up to the start of the Movie itself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9N0Loyb72g

more_horiz
Thinking of doing another story. Two actually

The first one is called Divinity

It's a science fantasy story setting in a universe that is still young and it features the cosmics that represent said universe and how they help shape it, some for better and some for worse.

Zion that is overseen by a cosmic that is called The Supreme Being. Who is at war with a malevolent being that is called The Hollowed

Path of Destiny

The concept is pretty basic. On a earth thats similar to ours but different lies people who are born with magical abilities called Magi's. Some magi's use their gifts to deal with everyday lives while others use them for extraordinary means...like take over the world or save the world.

Last edited by Legato on Thu May 16, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Did first chapter of Ripple.

So that's three. more short stories before the novels.

1:Ripple

2:Geno Front

3: King of America.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

It's a science fantasy story setting in a universe that is still young and it features the cosmics that represent said universe and how they help shape it, some for better and some for worse.

Path of Destiny

I love these ideas! Very Happy

Magi is going to be a blast and warring cosmics is always good for epicness.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Zion that is overseen by a cosmic that is called The Supreme Being. Who is at war with a malevolent being that is called The Hollowed

Path of Destiny

sound like cool concepts for stories

more_horiz

Tom Cat finally eating that damn mouse.

more_horiz

BETTER IDEA
Tony and The Mandarin reviewing Iron Man 3. Laughing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

BETTER IDEA
Tony and The Mandarin reviewing Iron Man 3. Laughing
Thinking about it, Carmella and her family would make a nice soap opera parody story. Think Dark Shadows meets Arrested Development

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply