RPG World Building

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RPG World Building

Post  Legato on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:50 am

If there is an RPG you wish to develop before you showcase it this is the thread to shape the RPG you want to present. For example if you want to do a Superhero RPG but need time to establish the world a bit and the characters within a little then by all means post here
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Chou Blaster on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:03 pm

I was thinking of a Gladiator game,with obvious meta human/fantasy involved. Like special attacks, monsters and demi humans. Plus all the different fighting styles.

Also all the kinds of gear that can exist. Just need help with the *gear.* As so many death dealing items can exist.

Edit: In one day I made the prototype for said game.Considering I have Drifters, Schools of Magic,Skies of Valor, and Chosen.

That is enough of my work,the free bits anyway.

Also note: I got a total of 18 games,hot damn I keep myself busy. And that's not the kid books,or my short stories book.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Legato on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:07 am

Chou Blaster wrote:I was thinking of a Gladiator game,with obvious meta human/fantasy involved. Like special attacks, monsters and demi humans. Plus all the different fighting styles.

Also all the kinds of gear that can exist. Just need help with the *gear.* As so many death dealing items can exist.

Edit: In one day I made the prototype for said game.Considering I have Drifters, Schools of Magic,Skies of Valor, and Chosen.

That is enough of my work,the free bits anyway.

Also note: I got a total of 18 games,hot damn I keep myself busy. And that's not the kid books,or my short stories book.

I AM SPARTACUS!!!!

Seriously good idea concerning the Gladiator Games.

Thinking of doing something in the fantasy range myself. It's a little like Discworld in a way in that it takes sometimes changes your usual cliches in a Heroic Fantasy story and twist them into something a little interesting. With a touch of fairy tales influence thrown in the mix, Grimm, Hans Christian, etc. With some mythology/folklore.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:12 am

MINIONS
Something a little different.
It follows henchmen of all people on their day to day routines, working for super villains, trying to fight the heroes, getting beat up by the heroes, trying to make ends meet, etc. Eventually, they start banding together and start pooling their resources and go from henchmen to super villains all their own or perhaps even some become heroes.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Legato on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Pantheon
It follows that every myth/folklore/fairy tales that you have known are in fact true and have walked the earth, taking the form of humans to blend in and even some would settle down with them. You have people with superpowers but they're mainly offsprings of the divine beings that walk among us or reincarnations of some legendary heroes. It's not much of a cape and superhero costume kind of RPG. More like a traveling the world, stopping evil monsters, averting an end of the world scenario kind of RPG
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Chou Blaster on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:20 pm

[/center]Battleoids:Evolution Corps[u]

Plot: The Earth has been invaded by mysterious beings, called the Aragmi (War God/s) Said creatures seemingly pop out of nowhere. As of now, there are a few villages on Earth, with two military bases/City Fortresses. The rest of humanity is in the stars. Moon base, the Ark, and then there is the floating Fortress, The Citadel. Not all hope is lost, for there is a movement happening in which humanity is sending strike forces to Earth. To study the Aragmi, to get proper resources. and to recurit survivors.

What weapon can match the Aragmi? Battleoids. Lab grown life forms with cyborg parts. Piloted by telepathic pilots. The fate of the Earth, is in their hands.

[left] It is no original, but I think it's fun. And in this one I will not make stat points, rather depends on player. Though there are some limits and stuff.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Legato on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:20 am

A little something that Chou and I are working on. It's a Space Opera RPG called Star Saga. The general theme is Stargate SG1 meets Mass Effect with Lovecraftian stuff thrown in the mix.

The basic premise goes like this.

In the year 4712 A.D the inhabitants of earth had colonized in a new planet called Haven as the earth itself became too inhabitant to live in. The former people of earth have adjusted to the planet's environment and have made the planet it's new home.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:35 am

Legato wrote:A little something that Chou and I are working on. It's a Space Opera RPG called Star Saga. The general theme is Stargate SG1 meets Mass Effect with Lovecraftian stuff thrown in the mix.

The basic premise goes like this.

In the year 4712 A.D the inhabitants of earth had colonized in a new planet called Haven as the earth itself became too inhabitant to live in. The former people of earth have adjusted to the planet's environment and have made the planet it's new home.

You know, I haven't played the games, but I hear ME3 has a strange ending....

Either way, should be fun.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Legato on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:45 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:A little something that Chou and I are working on. It's a Space Opera RPG called Star Saga. The general theme is Stargate SG1 meets Mass Effect with Lovecraftian stuff thrown in the mix.

The basic premise goes like this.

In the year 4712 A.D the inhabitants of earth had colonized in a new planet called Haven as the earth itself became too inhabitant to live in. The former people of earth have adjusted to the planet's environment and have made the planet it's new home.

You know, I haven't played the games, but I hear ME3 has a strange ending....

Either way, should be fun.

I never played the games either but I have researched it pretty well and I got to be honest I really don't see what all the hoopla is over the ending of ME3. I mean at least it ended, especially in a manner that I thought was unique. Still at least it had an ending. The mood of the ending reminded me of Shadow of Colossus.

But yeah that's what Chou and I are going for. There will be some serious themes also, however we are going to not go for the really depressing route. It's going to have what you've enjoyed out of Space Operas. Our goal with this one is to make Star Saga to Space Operas what CAU is for Superheroes, or basically a CAU for Space Operas but not really a CAU or connected to them
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:25 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:A little something that Chou and I are working on. It's a Space Opera RPG called Star Saga. The general theme is Stargate SG1 meets Mass Effect with Lovecraftian stuff thrown in the mix.

The basic premise goes like this.

In the year 4712 A.D the inhabitants of earth had colonized in a new planet called Haven as the earth itself became too inhabitant to live in. The former people of earth have adjusted to the planet's environment and have made the planet it's new home.

You know, I haven't played the games, but I hear ME3 has a strange ending....

Either way, should be fun.

I never played the games either but I have researched it pretty well and I got to be honest I really don't see what all the hoopla is over the ending of ME3. I mean at least it ended, especially in a manner that I thought was unique. Still at least it had an ending. The mood of the ending reminded me of Shadow of Colossus.

But yeah that's what Chou and I are going for. There will be some serious themes also, however we are going to not go for the really depressing route. It's going to have what you've enjoyed out of Space Operas. Our goal with this one is to make Star Saga to Space Operas what CAU is for Superheroes, or basically a CAU for Space Operas but not really a CAU or connected to them

Okay then.
3,2,1.
Let's Jam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jCJZEFIto
Cool
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:09 am

About Mass Effect: Well there is officially four endings.
1: you destroy the reapers/AI life forms.
2: You sacrifice yourself to mind control the reapers into leaving Earth.
3: You become become a cyborg being and with the Reapers, giving them the human being template, so the Reapers can make their own version of humans.
4: You kill the Star Child and the Reapers go on to destroy everyone else

Also another reason for the hate is the blue chick shows up in flash backs like love interest (Even if she is not.)

Why? She hails from bisexual/female growth society that can make babies with just females or male.

Some ideas so far:


Bioroids: Artificial humans. That are grown, from two genetic parties, thrown into a life pod (A growing chamber for grown meats and clone parts.) Said outcome is based on what templates the lab boys figure up.

Shell: A being that is 95% cyborg. the other 5% is the brain.

Clone tissue: In the future if you lose something, there is hope. Just some tissue scanning and a new limb/organ for needed patient. (Since the donor is said patient, no ill side effects.)

Mind Jack: Cyborg plugin to interact with complex computers/machines.

Holo Deck: For training and sometimes for fun.

Promenthium: Artificial fuel/liquid that regenerates with time.

Psionic Armor: Body armor that has plasma field shielding, for it to work one must be in control/will power. Naturally it covers the face as well.

Cyborg parts:Such a broad concept it can be discussed in time.

Magno Spike: Used only in cities on a planet. Why? It taps into the magnetic field, bringing power that way.

Geo Cells: Batteries of thermal energy for fuel. (Alternative to when Promenthium needs to be regenerating.)

Healing Gel: Pretty much covers all injury except instant death. (Like a missing head.)

Replicators: Take up a lot of energy. But does make copies. Not food though.

Regenerating Food pool: Tissues (Plant and animal) in a variety of styles/tastes/etc.

Nano Suit: Body armor that grants some form of super powers.

Frame: 15-20 foot tall robots/mecha. Mostly for construction/bay work, though some can be outfitted with fire power.

Sensors: Naturally of course.

Force Fields: Come in many shapes and forms.

Zero Energy plate: Uses gravity to deflect projectiles and missiles/torpedoes, just not energy weapons.
Multi layer: Can have as many as five barriers.
Damper Field: Does not block/stop impats, but weakens the impacts.
Plasmatic Field: Energy layer, the kind of field that regenerates Halo style.
Reflector: Repulsor field that works on everything, though has to recharge.

Gladius: A form of gun ships in the future. The can fly in the air, space, and even underwater.

Hyperspace Bore: A approach to FTL travel, literally punches a hole to reveal a worm hole and goes in, then pops out on the navigation computer works.

Smart Cloths: They morph with coloring and style. Also they dry off. It also has gel tech for it to wash itself. Looks like sweat while doing so.

AI: Met to make life a little bit easier. But each unit can only do one task. Multi tasking AIs have been known to "get too big for their pant."

Robot: Enough said

Android/Gynoid: Male and female, robots that look human.

Pets: Organic,natural,robotic,or cyborg. Take ya pick.

Now some weapon ideas.

Gun types:

1: Chemical: Our guns of today.
2: Coil Gun: A magnetic field accelerates said projectile at mach speeds.
3: Kinetic: From Mass Effect. They use *GRAVITY* to propel their bullets into targets.
4:Energy: Classic ray guns,plasma gun, disruptors and stuff.
5: Ordinance: Gun that fires explosives. (Rocket launch, missile pods, grenade launchers.)

As for melee weapons, there are many kinds, but I will post them by theme, not individual.

1: Mono: Such a thin cutting blade, bypasses most defenses.
2: Chain: A chainsaw weapon, to cut down trees, split boulders, or to deliver some serious pain.
3: Heat: Super heated weapon.
4:Phase: It phases when touching the armor and in seconds turns solid inside the target.
5:Power: A force field coats said weapon. The energy field does all the damage
6: Piston: Applies for spike weapons, in which with a punching arc, said spike is propelled to stab.
7:Smart: The weapon is in reality a cloud of nanobots, that morph into said weapons for damage.
8: Kinetic: Works two ways.
1: A damper field, making the blade less heavy so can wield it *FAST*
2: When killing end hits target a release of *force* does bonus damage.

9: Vibro: Vibrating to many wave lengths to cut through target.

Murder Ball: One of my idea weapons from Drifters. It is programmed to mark friendly and hostile. When engaging a hostile it uses a jet engine to slam into target and attempt to crush/hit target to death or prone.

I'll get into making more stuff tomorrow. Like how alien life forms might be like and more gear/weapons. *Might also do space ships.*




Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Legato on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Chou Blaster wrote:About Mass Effect: Well there is officially four endings.
1: you destroy the reapers/AI life forms.
2: You sacrifice yourself to mind control the reapers into leaving Earth.
3: You become become a cyborg being and with the Reapers, giving them the human being template, so the Reapers can make their own version of humans.
4: You kill the Star Child and the Reapers go on to destroy everyone else

Also another reason for the hate is the blue chick shows up in flash backs like love interest (Even if she is not.)

Why? She hails from bisexual/female growth society that can make babies with just females or male.

Some ideas so far:


Bioroids: Artificial humans. That are grown, from two genetic parties, thrown into a life pod (A growing chamber for grown meats and clone parts.) Said outcome is based on what templates the lab boys figure up.

Shell: A being that is 95% cyborg. the other 5% is the brain.

Clone tissue: In the future if you lose something, there is hope. Just some tissue scanning and a new limb/organ for needed patient. (Since the donor is said patient, no ill side effects.)

Mind Jack: Cyborg plugin to interact with complex computers/machines.

Holo Deck: For training and sometimes for fun.

Promenthium: Artificial fuel/liquid that regenerates with time.

Psionic Armor: Body armor that has plasma field shielding, for it to work one must be in control/will power. Naturally it covers the face as well.

Cyborg parts:Such a broad concept it can be discussed in time.

Magno Spike: Used only in cities on a planet. Why? It taps into the magnetic field, bringing power that way.

Geo Cells: Batteries of thermal energy for fuel. (Alternative to when Promenthium needs to be regenerating.)

Healing Gel: Pretty much covers all injury except instant death. (Like a missing head.)

Replicators: Take up a lot of energy. But does make copies. Not food though.

Regenerating Food pool: Tissues (Plant and animal) in a variety of styles/tastes/etc.

Nano Suit: Body armor that grants some form of super powers.

Frame: 15-20 foot tall robots/mecha. Mostly for construction/bay work, though some can be outfitted with fire power.

Sensors: Naturally of course.

Force Fields: Come in many shapes and forms.

Zero Energy plate: Uses gravity to deflect projectiles and missiles/torpedoes, just not energy weapons.
Multi layer: Can have as many as five barriers.
Damper Field: Does not block/stop impats, but weakens the impacts.
Plasmatic Field: Energy layer, the kind of field that regenerates Halo style.
Reflector: Repulsor field that works on everything, though has to recharge.

Gladius: A form of gun ships in the future. The can fly in the air, space, and even underwater.

Hyperspace Bore: A approach to FTL travel, literally punches a hole to reveal a worm hole and goes in, then pops out on the navigation computer works.

Smart Cloths: They morph with coloring and style. Also they dry off. It also has gel tech for it to wash itself. Looks like sweat while doing so.

AI: Met to make life a little bit easier. But each unit can only do one task. Multi tasking AIs have been known to "get too big for their pant."

Robot: Enough said

Android/Gynoid: Male and female, robots that look human.

Pets: Organic,natural,robotic,or cyborg. Take ya pick.

Now some weapon ideas.

Gun types:

1: Chemical: Our guns of today.
2: Coil Gun: A magnetic field accelerates said projectile at mach speeds.
3: Kinetic: From Mass Effect. They use *GRAVITY* to propel their bullets into targets.
4:Energy: Classic ray guns,plasma gun, disruptors and stuff.
5: Ordinance: Gun that fires explosives. (Rocket launch, missile pods, grenade launchers.)

As for melee weapons, there are many kinds, but I will post them by theme, not individual.

1: Mono: Such a thin cutting blade, bypasses most defenses.
2: Chain: A chainsaw weapon, to cut down trees, split boulders, or to deliver some serious pain.
3: Heat: Super heated weapon.
4:Phase: It phases when touching the armor and in seconds turns solid inside the target.
5:Power: A force field coats said weapon. The energy field does all the damage
6: Piston: Applies for spike weapons, in which with a punching arc, said spike is propelled to stab.
7:Smart: The weapon is in reality a cloud of nanobots, that morph into said weapons for damage.
8: Kinetic: Works two ways.
1: A damper field, making the blade less heavy so can wield it *FAST*
2: When killing end hits target a release of *force* does bonus damage.

9: Vibro: Vibrating to many wave lengths to cut through target.

Murder Ball: One of my idea weapons from Drifters. It is programmed to mark friendly and hostile. When engaging a hostile it uses a jet engine to slam into target and attempt to crush/hit target to death or prone.

I'll get into making more stuff tomorrow. Like how alien life forms might be like and more gear/weapons. *Might also do space ships.*




Those are all good ideas, I'd make one minor adjustment though. Instead of Bioroids they're called Bio-Humans, humans created by science instead of regular means.

I'll work on the types of humans and aliens later.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Alright, that's fair.

Some more ideas!


Spiral Gate: These things are in outter space, and allow travel from one gate to another.

Babel-Gate: The ground based version. Either going vast distance of said world or to other worlds. (Named for the Tower of Babel, from Old Testament Bible.)



Alien Stuff:

1: Multi Dimensional: Some Lovecraftian Monsters have this. Mi-Go do this the most, it is how they "fly" in outer space *WITHOUT A SPACE SHIP*

How? They have tentacles existing in the fourth and fifth dimensions. Which they walk on.

2: Anti Gravity Organ: The Byakhee (Another flying race in space, who serve Hastur the Yellow King.) They are akin to bird men, but at their lower body is a massive growth like a bee's stinger. The *bulb* shape is the organ. It allows flight, by simple motion.

3: Proto-Fluid: I based this on *Ultimates* Reed Richards. Said being does not have to eat noir drink. For all the organs are replaced by a self sustaining fluid.

4: Redundant Organs: A basic one. Extra organs so harder to kill. Said extra organs are based as to what kind of critter your going for.

5: Self Replicating: Sexless reproduction. In which the *Child* is akin to a *growth* before *falling off* said parent. The process is painful, but there.

6: Alpha Core: The Angels from Evangelion and the Aragmi (War Gods) from "God Eatter" have this. Mainly there is one organ, the core that is *NEEDED* to survive/ live. If destroyed or removed from the body. Death results.

Next time: Weaponry. (Got the kinds covered, now the actual item.)

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Legato on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Main NPC
Lieutenant Commander Ravenloft


Leader of an elite group of special ops known as the Pantheon who are agents of the Peacemakers, a united planetary group or the RPG's version of the U.N.


Supporting NPC

General Joseph Armstrong



The Pantheon's go to guy when it comes to mission assignments and acts as the voice of the Peacemakers
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Legato on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Types of humans

Regular humans

Psion's: A new species of humans who are gifted with psychic abilities. They show signs of the psychic abilities at the age of twelve and are required treatment at a facility that helps them develop their psychic abilities.

*At the start of the RPG the level required isn't anything city or global wide.*

Bio-Human: Artificial humans created by science. They move and operate like humans but their physical enhancements are around the same level as Captain America

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Legato on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Pantheon Battle Cruiser



Pantheon Armor

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Weapons!

Gun:

Chemical: Pretty much any real world gun. But there is a difference, multiple types of ammo instead so just regular. I will bring up the ammo types past kinetic. (Since they are all true projectile weapons, have same sort of ammo to a degree.)

The chemical guns might pale in range or raw power. But they have the fastest rate of fire, and easy to maintain/clean.

Coil: They make a magnetic force field that sling shots the rod/spike out at rapid speeds. Said sling shot makes the Coil gun worth something. Yet it's flaw is *SLOW* rate of fire, in having to have magnetic field and such.

Kinetic: Has the most exotic style of ammo, base ball shaped metals in the basic chamber. It *shaves* said sphere to make the rounds count. They have the most range. But cannot be over used due to the heat sink rising, in which you would have to wait OR have bought multiple heat sinks, to discharge the over heated sink and replace with a fresh one.


Ammo types:
1:Normal: typical bullet.
2:Pulse: When bullet hits/goes into target, a electric pulse turns on. Shock damage
3:Explode Cap: When hits target, it explodes.
4:Proton: When round is fired out, the core explodes, being a poor man's energy gun.
5:Phase bullet: A computer attached to bullet, that maps out situation, going through layers before inside target.
6:Sabot: Yes, in the future sabot rounds can be used by guns. (Anti tank bullets for the win.)
7:Smart: A bullet that auto locks target, even curving in mid air to hit the target.
8:Bore: When bullet it is, has a drill to pop out, tunnels in the target til either the battery runs out or bore goes *through* the target.
9: Dragon's Teeth: Fires out a metallic sphere, that *MORPHS* into a spear/lancer. To impale the target.

Energy:
1:Mag Gun: hand gun that does shock damage, powered by magnetic fields/electricity.
2:Photon Guns: Covers pistols, rifles, machine guns, and big guns. They suck up light waves, fuse said energy in chamber and release. Slow rate of fire, decent damage (Used mainly to keep critters away from farms/settlements.) Good news is unlimited ammo.
3:Plasma Revolver: A pistol with a field keeping plasma stable in chambers. Fires out, shell goes bye bye and target is hit by raw plasma.
4:Laser Pistol: The basics of all laser weapons. Has a rumble battery, so shaking it and heating it up *reloads* it.
5:Laser Rifle: Bigger brother of laser pistol, designed as a sniper rifle. (Same battery function.)
6:Hell Gun: Rifle that looks like a rifle/manta ray. With a gun barrel. Really powerful spike of laser beam/heat/light. BUT needs ammo after some shots.
7:Turbo Laser: Looks like a Proton Pack used by the Ghost Busters. Laser, attached to a tube with a back pack. So highly damaging and bigger energy reserves.
8:Gatling Laser: Needs Power cells to work. It is like a mini gun, but with laser energy.
9:Repeater Blaster: Like a true machine gun, but energy blasts. (Assault Rifle version of a Star Wars Blaster, they fire as fast as thermo/heat rounds of real world anti air.
10:Palm Blasters: They are gloves. They turn on when palm is exposed and some finger movement is involved, hits with *solid* energy. Like getting hit by a wrecking ball. The charge is the bio electricity of user. (Not that bad though really.)
11: Particle Gun: Slow rate of fire, but hits like a train. Instead of soaking up light, it super charges air particles.
12:Disruptor: A rifle that fires "Disruptor" shells/bubbles/bullets. The nature is said bolts *hit* target it deforms/warps/tears the target to pieces. Can literally destroy one to ash.
13:Plasma Rifle: Needs ammo like a true gun. (Power Cells, which is hydrogen based, not thermo/geo.) But it hurts, a lot. Capable of melting unlike targets. (Or in some cases, reduce to dust.)
14:Slice Gun: Used really for mining, one can adjust the *path* of projectile. Is very damaging.

Ordinance:
1:Flame Thrower: Get in close, to cook said target.
2:Missile Pod: Launches out *Smart misslies* that literally chase target down.
3:Rocket Launcher: One shot/reload each time, laser target dot. Good deal of damage.
4:Grenade Launcher: Drum barrel magazine and fires out grenades.


Next time:

Space Ships, melee weapons, cyborgs and more!

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Legato on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Aliens

Lyxarins



Phelidiom





Phelidiom is extraterrestrial humanoid sentient species who possess advanced technology, they were the first extraterrestrial species make first contact with Humans. Originally from the planet Gas’het (Veles), Phelidiom are best known for their military role, culture and assassin service.

Syrens




Zendorans




More to come later


Last edited by Legato on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:29 pm

BGB.

BTW, sent an RP in NuExodus.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Legato on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Admin wrote:BGB.

BTW, sent an RP in NuExodus.



Before that, thoughts on NPC's and the other stuff me and Chou made here?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:31 pm

I'm loving it, this is going to be epic.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Legato on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Will work on the swords and am in the process of coming of with a concept concerning the main antagonist of the RPG
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Ships! I am not going to post pics and not branding any names. Instead I will do it on scale.

Also space ships have more gear and stuff. Based on how *advanced* we are going for. (The Ultimate would be building Dyson Spheres, extra dimensional toys and terraforming.)

Ships via scale:
1:Fighter (X Wing)
2:Bigger
3:The Falcon from Star Wars
4: The Fire Fly.
5:Destroyer (The smallest serious craft. Size wise.)
6:Battle Cruiser: So big, now can only access orbital platforms.
7: Battle ship (Effing Star Destroyer.)

Lets not even start on vehicles as a whole. (Like cars, cycles,tanks,walkers,submarines,etc.)

Bonus items!:

1:Bio Armor: Vat grown organic power armor.
2:Servo Arms: Doctor Octopus style arms.
3:Omni Tool: From Mass Effect, acts as a computer, a force field and a sword! (In the Third game can melee enemies with it.)

Cyborg parts (Some)
1:Scanner: MRI style sight, used by doctors to see what's wrong with patient. And killers in turn know where to hit.
2:Muscle Motors: More strength.
3:Bone Grafts/Support: So bones can take a beating when getting hit, or lifting/using heavy stuff.
4: Stabilizer: Really good sense of balance
5:Neural Bridge: Think faster, therefore act faster.
6:Cameo Skin: Adjusts body to blend in with the surrondings
7:Dermal Armor: You skin is now like Colossus from X Men, the steel skin look acts as armor, not extra strength. (Trying to go for a little amount of realism, just a little.)
8:Soldier Eye: It grants the same thing the Byaku Eye from Naruto does. (The 350 or so degree vision.)

Melee:

Photon Staff: Pretty much my answer to Star Gate gun sticks. Doubles as a power weapon.

The Fist: A *HUGE* glove that is attached to hand, moving ifngers and stuff and it copies said action. Punch, grab, crush, tear!

Mono Weapon: Pretty much applies for all sorts of cutting weapons, most exotic form is mono string, which can garote(Sp?) a guy.

Kinetic weapons can include blades *AND* non blades, like sticks (Nightwing style), hammers,gloves,etc.

Heat Weapons apply only to cutting weapons, while Power Weapons can be any sort of melee weapon, especially as it destroys force fields/shields.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Legato on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Legato wrote:Pantheon Battle Cruiser



Pantheon Armor



Gear for snow related missions



Land Cruisers

The SG11 Chimera



Capable of traveling on any terrain whether its snowy, rocky, whatever. It also has a button that turns into a hovercycle.

Aircrafts

The Phoenix


The standard fighter aircraft that's capable of fast intergalactic travel. The Pantheon Carrier is capable of carrying legions of these, yep it's that big.


Made a few updates
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:13 pm


Bio-Human! Very Happy
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG World Building

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum