CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:36 pm

"For the record old man, I've never even heard of you, HALBERD or any Teen Rangers. I'm with Fastlane and his team and Nemo."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Admin wrote:"For the record old man, I've never even heard of you, HALBERD or any Teen Rangers. I'm with Fastlane and his team and Nemo."
Admiral Sweden: you may not remember but 4 years back you were part of a teenage super hero team know as the Teen Rangers that was short lived. as for what HALBERD is it stands for Homeland Alliance Law-Enforcement Ballistics Espionage Retaliation Division and it is the elite agency of the Nordic Council! we have jurisdiction in all Nordic Countries and are allies with LION.

as for me I'm Admiral Sweden a member of one of the Nordic's greatest super hero teams the Billy Goats lead by the original Norse Super Solider the Original Captain Norway. the current one who you might not know either is the original one's grandson. my team consist of me, the Original Captain Norway, my former partner F-Troop, and the demi god Appolonia daughter of Gruumsh king of the Orc gods!

in my time as a hero i had to face off against the Nordic's most dangerous villains include a villain named Apophis " the Destoryer" a 10 foot massively muscular dragoness and a unkillable zombie name Ladybird Ladybird who me and my former team had to face many times because of her resurrect . as for what this Ladybird Ladybird look like picture a female Solomon Grundy from the DC Comics. finally as my time as a hero I had team up with the Nordic's greatest and most well know hero Kelio.

Kelio was to the Nordic countries what Superman was to DC comics , she was the first Nordic Super hero! there are statues of her all over the Nordic countries she even has a holiday name after her.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Froggy on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:33 pm

"I don't like the sound of this, but I do remember that. She was fourteen so hopefully you guys know better than to put underage kids up against straight terrorists" Nemo would say before turning to Dyna. "Look, you might...feel an oncoming rush of memories. Don't stress, just let them flow, it'll be good for you. After that happens, decide"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Froggy wrote:"I don't like the sound of this, but I do remember that. She was fourteen so hopefully you guys know better than to put underage kids up against straight terrorists" Nemo would say before turning to Dyna. "Look, you might...feel an oncoming rush of memories. Don't stress, just let them flow, it'll be good for you. After that happens, decide"
Admiral Sweden:well I got good news for you, the person who request this of me , LION Agent Freight Train doesn't want any underage kids on her team and she wants it to be a all woman team.  she doesn't even want her own niece Belia Coldsteel aka Darkgale on the team.  that and every member of Teen Rangers is basically  adults now the indestructible Almas  Stals is 18, Wolfie is   20 in Earth years  but 12 in Raxlian years however here on earth we go by earth years for aliens  but you already know that drill.

now  I know you probably already know this but the reason why Almas has indestructible before her name was because in her profile she was state to have withstood room armed with nukes that  villain  exploded on her  unscathed.   on last thing Agent Freight has  request that Esthara " the Tiger of the North Hasabaia leader of HALBERD's north division  the HAMMERS.  Esthara is the toughest , most hardcore woman in HALBERD and  she commands the toughest and Hardcore unit of HALBERD  the Hammers.

those guys don't fuck around they have to  bear extreme cold temperatures and always have to be on guard since the place their station at is a breeding ground for vampires Kaffeklubben Island! Fort Hammer its self is massive it's the largest mad man fort in the world it stretches all the way from the island itself to the North  Pole most of it is underwater though!

OOC: See Dr. Rick Ivory's story in the Storyboard thread. for more info on Esthara and the HAMMERS.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:10 am

Dyna would have memories trigger of her being a part of Teen Rangers, how Almas Stal was often describe as indestructible , how Almas body look like it was made out of steel , how Almas had vast super human strength but yet could be a gentle as a lamb and that her Wolfie were good friends. how Wolfie's actually name Xaiaxtazisouiszuoisu Zamzbiasoutiuisiou Belfriagoisuinou was impossible to pronounce by non Raxlian tongue , how Wolfie was the princess of Raxlian and how she gave her earthling name. memories trigger of Wolfie never getting her name right and always calling her Wyna.

but she gets memories on how Wolfie never said any thing that had the letter D in it right and that Wolfie would always say those words with a W. memories trigger of Wolfie always jumping on her and licking her face and Wolfie just be plan weird in general Wolfie was pretty much the strange alien princess girl. she has a memory that triggers how she used to fight Super Villains with Almas Stal, Wolfie and Violent.

a memory triggers the fact that she didn't see the eye to eye with the leader of her form Violent and also triggers the fact that Violent was the reason of the Teen Ranges disbanded. this important memory reveals to Dyna how Violent had made careful thought of plans on how to disposed of her, Almas Stal and Wolfie in case they got out of control. this is want cause the disbanded of the team, Almas Stal was on Dyna's side, and Wolfie at the time didn't know what was going on and didn't want the team to break up.

a memory triggers on how Violent view her as a thief but that she would remember that Violent was worse than that. memory trigger is of her meeting Almas Stal 4 years ago and Almas Stal telling her how she wanted to be Kelio and remembering that Kelio was Almas Stal's idol. finally her last memory triggers something that Violent did to her after the team was disband that made her temporary lose her memories but now they have resurface.

Almas Stal's abilities that Dyna would remember Almas Stal having and one of the that comes back to her is Almas Stall telling her how she ( Almas Stal) withstood a room filled of nukes going off at once unscathed.

1 vast super human strength

2 the ability to generate extra body parts of her body on others and surfaces

3 Nigh Invulnerability

4 can spout up to a one thousand extra arms on her body

5 Immune to heat and extremely resisted to cold

6 immune to all earth diseases , foreign chemicals , toxins

7 doesn't need oxygen.

abilities that she would remember Wolfie having.

1 super human strength

2 super human speed

3 Super agility

4 super Stamina

5 night vision, enhanced hearing, enhanced smell

6 could fire a energy beam from her mouth by covert inorganic matter into energy

7 has razor sharp teeth that can tear through most metals like a hot knife through butter.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:41 pm

post moving to a new location


Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:Dyna gave herself a makeover: She got her hair cut and dyed, bought herself some colored contacts, got new clothes for herself, and bought materials to make herself a new costume.
Once it was completed, she stood on top of a skyscraper and looked over the city. She had settled on a new codename and a new suit: She was The Lightning Valkyrie.
"New set of clothes make you feel like a new person, huh?" Nemo would ask, leaning over and giving a smile that was all too wide.
"You know it man. So tell me, this Quantum woman, just how powerful is she?" Dyna asked out of curiousity.


For Froggy!cheers 
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:26 pm

OOC: to Admin the post above yours is stuff that Sophia will already know in the Agent Freight Thread cause Nemo will rely that information to her. that's right Froggy Admiral Sweden is tell you character Nemo all of this so Nemo can rely the info to Sophia so that he won't have to tell her.



avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:21 pm

PUPPIES


Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:Dyna gave herself a makeover: She got her hair cut and dyed, bought herself some colored contacts, got new clothes for herself, and bought materials to make herself a new costume.
Once it was completed, she stood on top of a skyscraper and looked over the city. She had settled on a new codename and a new suit: She was The Lightning Valkyrie.
"New set of clothes make you feel like a new person, huh?" Nemo would ask, leaning over and giving a smile that was all too wide.
"You know it man. So tell me, this Quantum woman, just how powerful is she?" Dyna asked out of curiousity.


For Froggy!cheers 
Nemo, looking down from the skyscraper, put a chin to his hand. "Well, I'll put it to you like this. Power doesn't always equal danger for LION. Some of the most powerful super beings we know aren't dangerous, while some of the most dangerous aren't the most powerful. Quantum has the nasty intersectional nature of being both. If we were to compare someone like say, myself. I can teleport and do things with it, but my range is limited to what I can see or where I have been. Quantums powers aren't quantified yet, and she seems to have no conscience or semblance of morality as far as I can tell. That and she's shut down a whole city on pure power before so she's pretty up there"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:04 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:Dyna gave herself a makeover: She got her hair cut and dyed, bought herself some colored contacts, got new clothes for herself, and bought materials to make herself a new costume.
Once it was completed, she stood on top of a skyscraper and looked over the city. She had settled on a new codename and a new suit: She was The Lightning Valkyrie.
"New set of clothes make you feel like a new person, huh?" Nemo would ask, leaning over and giving a smile that was all too wide.
"You know it man. So tell me, this Quantum woman, just how powerful is she?" Dyna asked out of curiousity.


For Froggy!cheers 
Nemo, looking down from the skyscraper, put a chin to his hand. "Well, I'll put it to you like this. Power doesn't always equal danger for LION. Some of the most powerful super beings we know aren't dangerous, while some of the most dangerous aren't the most powerful. Quantum has the nasty intersectional nature of being both. If we were to compare someone like say, myself. I can teleport and do things with it, but my range is limited to what I can see or where I have been. Quantums powers aren't quantified yet, and she seems to have no conscience or semblance of morality as far as I can tell. That and she's shut down a whole city on pure power before so she's pretty up there"
"S-t." Dyna said as she looked down with him. "Whelp, she sounds out of my league right now....that reminds me, I know we've all been training, but I've been thinking about Shining Angel. His bro can make shadow constructs, I can make electric constructs, so would he be able to manipulate the light to make photokinetic constructs?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Froggy on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:09 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:Dyna gave herself a makeover: She got her hair cut and dyed, bought herself some colored contacts, got new clothes for herself, and bought materials to make herself a new costume.
Once it was completed, she stood on top of a skyscraper and looked over the city. She had settled on a new codename and a new suit: She was The Lightning Valkyrie.
"New set of clothes make you feel like a new person, huh?" Nemo would ask, leaning over and giving a smile that was all too wide.
"You know it man. So tell me, this Quantum woman, just how powerful is she?" Dyna asked out of curiousity.


For Froggy!cheers 
Nemo, looking down from the skyscraper, put a chin to his hand. "Well, I'll put it to you like this. Power doesn't always equal danger for LION. Some of the most powerful super beings we know aren't dangerous, while some of the most dangerous aren't the most powerful. Quantum has the nasty intersectional nature of being both. If we were to compare someone like say, myself. I can teleport and do things with it, but my range is limited to what I can see or where I have been. Quantums powers aren't quantified yet, and she seems to have no conscience or semblance of morality as far as I can tell. That and she's shut down a whole city on pure power before so she's pretty up there"
"S-t." Dyna said as she looked down with him. "Whelp, she sounds out of my league right now....that reminds me, I know we've all been training, but I've been thinking about Shining Angel. His bro can make shadow constructs, I can make electric constructs, so would he be able to manipulate the light to make photokinetic constructs?"
"It's a feasible idea and within the realm of reality, it just depends on him. With you type of metas who control energy, the elements or other things, it's a mental process. Most energy or non-physical powers are all focused up here" Nemo would tell Dyna, pointing at his head. "It is possible he CAN do it, but until he does it's all theory" he'd add, before digging into his jacket to pull something out. "Since you're a bit older than the others and you have no, IMMEDIATE family we can contact, the stipend that I've made for you guys goes directly to you. Don't worry about Quantum's power level either. Due to her nature, she's an isolationist, doesn't team up with anyone, and that makes it easier to take her down"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:27 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:Dyna gave herself a makeover: She got her hair cut and dyed, bought herself some colored contacts, got new clothes for herself, and bought materials to make herself a new costume.
Once it was completed, she stood on top of a skyscraper and looked over the city. She had settled on a new codename and a new suit: She was The Lightning Valkyrie.
"New set of clothes make you feel like a new person, huh?" Nemo would ask, leaning over and giving a smile that was all too wide.
"You know it man. So tell me, this Quantum woman, just how powerful is she?" Dyna asked out of curiousity.


For Froggy!cheers 
Nemo, looking down from the skyscraper, put a chin to his hand. "Well, I'll put it to you like this. Power doesn't always equal danger for LION. Some of the most powerful super beings we know aren't dangerous, while some of the most dangerous aren't the most powerful. Quantum has the nasty intersectional nature of being both. If we were to compare someone like say, myself. I can teleport and do things with it, but my range is limited to what I can see or where I have been. Quantums powers aren't quantified yet, and she seems to have no conscience or semblance of morality as far as I can tell. That and she's shut down a whole city on pure power before so she's pretty up there"
"S-t." Dyna said as she looked down with him. "Whelp, she sounds out of my league right now....that reminds me, I know we've all been training, but I've been thinking about Shining Angel. His bro can make shadow constructs, I can make electric constructs, so would he be able to manipulate the light to make photokinetic constructs?"
"It's a feasible idea and within the realm of reality, it just depends on him. With you type of metas who control energy, the elements or other things, it's a mental process. Most energy or non-physical powers are all focused up here" Nemo would tell Dyna, pointing at his head. "It is possible he CAN do it, but until he does it's all theory" he'd add, before digging into his jacket to pull something out. "Since you're a bit older than the others and you have no, IMMEDIATE family we can contact, the stipend that I've made for you guys goes directly to you. Don't worry about Quantum's power level either. Due to her nature, she's an isolationist, doesn't team up with anyone, and that makes it easier to take her down"
"I guess you're right....and thanks for the cash. I'll talk to Shining about it tomorrow. For now, let's see if there are any would-be supervillain's we can take down."


Jay and Eliza hanging out at school. "So, where do you want to go tonight?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Froggy on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:33 am

"Well there's nothing major right now on LION's radar in this city, but if there is I"ll keep you posted. Take care now and all that good stuff" he'd say patting Dyna on the shoulder. Before she could turn to see him, he was gone
 
"Welllll, mind uh taking me to the old Aurelicorp building that they boarded up here in Ascension? I kind of want to see if there's any clues there about whawt happened to Randy's dad"

Nemo leaves to relay the information to Sophia in the team thread for this mission BLH is bringing up


Last edited by Froggy on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:16 pm

For Admin

at the School

a all female metal band walks up to Jay and Eliza and the leader of the band says in firm tone

Mimie Kokostand: hello there my name is Mimie Kokostand and these are my associates Leisie Lemazi ,
Rebbeca Mallion , Ledzai Applegate , Linda Staiand , and Rita Ozamo can any of you two tell us were your principle office is I would like to speak to him about a hiring me as a music teacher.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/311/c/9/let__s_rock_this_by_000falloftheangel000-d30sboo.jpg

Leisie: hi there.

http://kairelld.deviantart.com/art/Heavy-Metal-Girl-120821727

Rebbeca: so little one what is you and you're friend's names?

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/120/9/9/sheila_silvers_2012_by_minamo21-d4y40cf.png

Ledzai : yeah what's you're names we're new to this city just move here.

http://imetalheava.deviantart.com/art/Metal-Magazine-ID-172897419

Linda Staiand: yeah it took us a while to find this school.

http://fleng.deviantart.com/art/Painter-8-Metal-Chick-CG-1997628

Rita: we're The Roaring Tigers a metal band we do power metal.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Froggy wrote:"Well there's nothing major right now on LION's radar in this city, but if there is I"ll keep you posted. Take care now and all that good stuff" he'd say patting Dyna on the shoulder. Before she could turn to see him, he was gone
 
"Welllll, mind uh taking me to the old Aurelicorp building that they boarded up here in Ascension? I kind of want to see if there's any clues there about whawt happened to Randy's dad"
"I can do that." Jay smiled.

Lightning Valkyrie flew down and headed out to look for any signs of super villain trouble.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:03 pm

OT: to Admin


I have a Rp for you in the Agent Freight train thread, and also a RP for you here. nothing much just that Mimie Kokostand and her band want's to know so where the principle of Jay's school's  is so they're asking him and Eliza.   Mimie is looking for a job as a music teacher at the school ( just look above your post)

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t309p45-agent-freight-train-the-dictator-the-jester-and-the-lady#21953

also I need help developing  Mandy Sykes weaponry and gear. so far I have weaponry for her right arm, left arm , left hand, left shoulder, and feet plus gear for her head & back . I need weaponry for her eyes, chest and torso.

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t87p60-prime-and-quantum-story-arc-ideas#22075

there's also a new post in the Gold Fire Year One Thread

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t182p150-gold-fire-year-one-saga#22072

also check this it's from Froggy

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t214p375-cau-quantum-rpg#22115



Respond!
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Froggy on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Well there's nothing major right now on LION's radar in this city, but if there is I"ll keep you posted. Take care now and all that good stuff" he'd say patting Dyna on the shoulder. Before she could turn to see him, he was gone

"Welllll, mind uh taking me to the old Aurelicorp building that they boarded up here in Ascension? I kind of want to see if there's any clues there about whawt happened to Randy's dad"
"I can do that." Jay smiled.

Lightning Valkyrie flew down and headed out to look for any signs of super villain trouble.
"Well then, up, up, and awaaay?" Eliza asked, hopping into Jay's arms. "Wait, we GOTTA get you a catchphrase or something"

OOC: should it be a random villain or do we go with this segueing into the other thread?
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:For Admin

at the School

a all female metal band walks up to Jay and Eliza and the leader of the band says in firm tone

Mimie Kokostand: hello there my name is Mimie Kokostand and  these are my associates   Leisie Lemazi ,
Rebbeca Mallion , Ledzai Applegate , Linda Staiand , and Rita Ozamo can any of you two tell us were your principle office is  I would like to speak to him about a hiring me as a music teacher.




Before that Eliza nods and points down the hall. "Two doors over on the right, that is where the principal's office is"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Well there's nothing major right now on LION's radar in this city, but if there is I"ll keep you posted. Take care now and all that good stuff" he'd say patting Dyna on the shoulder. Before she could turn to see him, he was gone

"Welllll, mind uh taking me to the old Aurelicorp building that they boarded up here in Ascension? I kind of want to see if there's any clues there about whawt happened to Randy's dad"
"I can do that." Jay smiled.

Lightning Valkyrie flew down and headed out to look for any signs of super villain trouble.
"Well then, up, up, and awaaay?" Eliza asked, hopping into Jay's arms. "Wait, we GOTTA get you a catchphrase or something"

OOC: should it be a random villain or do we go with this segueing into the other thread?
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:For Admin

at the School

a all female metal band walks up to Jay and Eliza and the leader of the band says in firm tone

Mimie Kokostand: hello there my name is Mimie Kokostand and  these are my associates   Leisie Lemazi ,
Rebbeca Mallion , Ledzai Applegate , Linda Staiand , and Rita Ozamo can any of you two tell us were your principle office is  I would like to speak to him about a hiring me as a music teacher.




Before that Eliza nods and points down the hall. "Two doors over on the right, that is where the principal's office is"
Mimie Kokostand : thanks

Mimie  & her group leave to the principle's office  and as they leave a conversation can be herd amongst them that suggest they are more then just mere musicians.  

Leisie: hey you see that old building that we pass by on the way here that was bordered up Aurelicorp was it do you think it's worth checking out?  I think we might be able to make it a secret entrance to the base.

Mimie Kokostand: maybe let's give it a look after I talk to the principle of this school.

Rebbeca: I think we should go back to the base after this I need a work out.

Ledzai: RT201  might want company it does get lonely down there.

Linda :  RT201 hasn't contact us on our communicators , but just to be on the safe side we should head back to the base after this.

Rita: Right, let's hope no one over herd this.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:34 pm

no one over hears
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Froggy wrote:no one over hears
Mimie Kokostand: alright here's the principle's office.

Leisie: knock to see if anyone's in there.

Mimie Kokostand knocks on the door and says in firm tone.

Mimie Kokostand: hello is anyone in there? I'm Mimie Kokostand and I'm here for a job I would like to work as music teacher for this school.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:11 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:no one over hears
Mimie Kokostand: alright here's the principle's office.

Leisie: knock to see if anyone's in there.

Mimie Kokostand knocks on the door and says in firm tone.

Mimie Kokostand: hello is anyone in there? I'm Mimie Kokostand and I'm here for a job I would like to work as music teacher   for this school.
"Mhm, I'm principal Stirk, what are your qualifications?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:no one over hears
Mimie Kokostand: alright here's the principle's office.

Leisie: knock to see if anyone's in there.

Mimie Kokostand knocks on the door and says in firm tone.

Mimie Kokostand: hello is anyone in there? I'm Mimie Kokostand and I'm here for a job I would like to work as music teacher   for this school.
"Mhm, I'm principal Stirk, what are your qualifications?"
Mimie Kokostand: well me and my gang are a power metal band but before that we went to Royal Academy of Music and study music there. well expect for Rebbeca that is she did her study of music in the big house. so i'm knowledgeable in all types of music not just metal and have a degree in Musicology.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:55 pm

"What type of musicology degree? bachelor's, masters, Post-bac?
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Froggy wrote:"What type of musicology degree? bachelor's, masters, Post-bac?
Mimie Kokostand: Masters, I would have went for PHD but deiced to stop at masters and start a power metal band. Leisie Ledzai , Linda , and Rita have bachelor degrees.

Rebbeca: I don't have a degree! they don't give degrees out in prison.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum