ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Fastlane. - Page 5 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

more_horiz
post moving to a new location

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Dyna gave herself a makeover: She got her hair cut and dyed, bought herself some colored contacts, got new clothes for herself, and bought materials to make herself a new costume.
Once it was completed, she stood on top of a skyscraper and looked over the city. She had settled on a new codename and a new suit: She was The Lightning Valkyrie.
"New set of clothes make you feel like a new person, huh?" Nemo would ask, leaning over and giving a smile that was all too wide.

"You know it man. So tell me, this Quantum woman, just how powerful is she?" Dyna asked out of curiousity.

For Froggy!cheers 

more_horiz
OOC: to Admin the post above yours is stuff that Sophia will already know in the Agent Freight Thread cause Nemo will rely that information to her. that's right Froggy Admiral Sweden is tell you character Nemo all of this so Nemo can rely the info to Sophia so that he won't have to tell her.

more_horiz
PUPPIES

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Dyna gave herself a makeover: She got her hair cut and dyed, bought herself some colored contacts, got new clothes for herself, and bought materials to make herself a new costume.
Once it was completed, she stood on top of a skyscraper and looked over the city. She had settled on a new codename and a new suit: She was The Lightning Valkyrie.
"New set of clothes make you feel like a new person, huh?" Nemo would ask, leaning over and giving a smile that was all too wide.
"You know it man. So tell me, this Quantum woman, just how powerful is she?" Dyna asked out of curiousity.

For Froggy!cheers 
Nemo, looking down from the skyscraper, put a chin to his hand. "Well, I'll put it to you like this. Power doesn't always equal danger for LION. Some of the most powerful super beings we know aren't dangerous, while some of the most dangerous aren't the most powerful. Quantum has the nasty intersectional nature of being both. If we were to compare someone like say, myself. I can teleport and do things with it, but my range is limited to what I can see or where I have been. Quantums powers aren't quantified yet, and she seems to have no conscience or semblance of morality as far as I can tell. That and she's shut down a whole city on pure power before so she's pretty up there"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

For Froggy!cheers 
Nemo, looking down from the skyscraper, put a chin to his hand. "Well, I'll put it to you like this. Power doesn't always equal danger for LION. Some of the most powerful super beings we know aren't dangerous, while some of the most dangerous aren't the most powerful. Quantum has the nasty intersectional nature of being both. If we were to compare someone like say, myself. I can teleport and do things with it, but my range is limited to what I can see or where I have been. Quantums powers aren't quantified yet, and she seems to have no conscience or semblance of morality as far as I can tell. That and she's shut down a whole city on pure power before so she's pretty up there"

"S-t." Dyna said as she looked down with him. "Whelp, she sounds out of my league right now....that reminds me, I know we've all been training, but I've been thinking about Shining Angel. His bro can make shadow constructs, I can make electric constructs, so would he be able to manipulate the light to make photokinetic constructs?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

For Froggy!cheers 
"S-t." Dyna said as she looked down with him. "Whelp, she sounds out of my league right now....that reminds me, I know we've all been training, but I've been thinking about Shining Angel. His bro can make shadow constructs, I can make electric constructs, so would he be able to manipulate the light to make photokinetic constructs?"
"It's a feasible idea and within the realm of reality, it just depends on him. With you type of metas who control energy, the elements or other things, it's a mental process. Most energy or non-physical powers are all focused up here" Nemo would tell Dyna, pointing at his head. "It is possible he CAN do it, but until he does it's all theory" he'd add, before digging into his jacket to pull something out. "Since you're a bit older than the others and you have no, IMMEDIATE family we can contact, the stipend that I've made for you guys goes directly to you. Don't worry about Quantum's power level either. Due to her nature, she's an isolationist, doesn't team up with anyone, and that makes it easier to take her down"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

For Froggy!cheers 
"It's a feasible idea and within the realm of reality, it just depends on him. With you type of metas who control energy, the elements or other things, it's a mental process. Most energy or non-physical powers are all focused up here" Nemo would tell Dyna, pointing at his head. "It is possible he CAN do it, but until he does it's all theory" he'd add, before digging into his jacket to pull something out. "Since you're a bit older than the others and you have no, IMMEDIATE family we can contact, the stipend that I've made for you guys goes directly to you. Don't worry about Quantum's power level either. Due to her nature, she's an isolationist, doesn't team up with anyone, and that makes it easier to take her down"

"I guess you're right....and thanks for the cash. I'll talk to Shining about it tomorrow. For now, let's see if there are any would-be supervillain's we can take down."

Jay and Eliza hanging out at school. "So, where do you want to go tonight?"

more_horiz
"Well there's nothing major right now on LION's radar in this city, but if there is I"ll keep you posted. Take care now and all that good stuff" he'd say patting Dyna on the shoulder. Before she could turn to see him, he was gone

"Welllll, mind uh taking me to the old Aurelicorp building that they boarded up here in Ascension? I kind of want to see if there's any clues there about whawt happened to Randy's dad"

Nemo leaves to relay the information to Sophia in the team thread for this mission BLH is bringing up

Last edited by Froggy on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
For Admin

at the School

a all female metal band walks up to Jay and Eliza and the leader of the band says in firm tone

Mimie Kokostand: hello there my name is Mimie Kokostand and these are my associates Leisie Lemazi ,
Rebbeca Mallion , Ledzai Applegate , Linda Staiand , and Rita Ozamo can any of you two tell us were your principle office is I would like to speak to him about a hiring me as a music teacher.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/311/c/9/let__s_rock_this_by_000falloftheangel000-d30sboo.jpg

Leisie: hi there.

http://kairelld.deviantart.com/art/Heavy-Metal-Girl-120821727

Rebbeca: so little one what is you and you're friend's names?

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/120/9/9/sheila_silvers_2012_by_minamo21-d4y40cf.png

Ledzai : yeah what's you're names we're new to this city just move here.

http://imetalheava.deviantart.com/art/Metal-Magazine-ID-172897419

Linda Staiand: yeah it took us a while to find this school.

http://fleng.deviantart.com/art/Painter-8-Metal-Chick-CG-1997628

Rita: we're The Roaring Tigers a metal band we do power metal.

CAU Quantum: Fastlane. - Page 5 Tumblr_mavh4dfkfZ1rfc4bgo1_500

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well there's nothing major right now on LION's radar in this city, but if there is I"ll keep you posted. Take care now and all that good stuff" he'd say patting Dyna on the shoulder. Before she could turn to see him, he was gone

"Welllll, mind uh taking me to the old Aurelicorp building that they boarded up here in Ascension? I kind of want to see if there's any clues there about whawt happened to Randy's dad"

"I can do that." Jay smiled.

Lightning Valkyrie flew down and headed out to look for any signs of super villain trouble.

more_horiz
OT: to Admin

I have a Rp for you in the Agent Freight train thread, and also a RP for you here. nothing much just that Mimie Kokostand and her band want's to know so where the principle of Jay's school's  is so they're asking him and Eliza.   Mimie is looking for a job as a music teacher at the school ( just look above your post)

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t309p45-agent-freight-train-the-dictator-the-jester-and-the-lady#21953

also I need help developing  Mandy Sykes weaponry and gear. so far I have weaponry for her right arm, left arm , left hand, left shoulder, and feet plus gear for her head & back . I need weaponry for her eyes, chest and torso.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t87p60-prime-and-quantum-story-arc-ideas#22075

there's also a new post in the Gold Fire Year One Thread

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p150-gold-fire-year-one-saga#22072

also check this it's from Froggy

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t214p375-cau-quantum-rpg#22115

Respond!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lightning Valkyrie flew down and headed out to look for any signs of super villain trouble.
"Well then, up, up, and awaaay?" Eliza asked, hopping into Jay's arms. "Wait, we GOTTA get you a catchphrase or something"

OOC: should it be a random villain or do we go with this segueing into the other thread?
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
For Admin

at the School

a all female metal band walks up to Jay and Eliza and the leader of the band says in firm tone

Mimie Kokostand: hello there my name is Mimie Kokostand and  these are my associates   Leisie Lemazi ,
Rebbeca Mallion , Ledzai Applegate , Linda Staiand , and Rita Ozamo can any of you two tell us were your principle office is  I would like to speak to him about a hiring me as a music teacher.

Before that Eliza nods and points down the hall. "Two doors over on the right, that is where the principal's office is"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well then, up, up, and awaaay?" Eliza asked, hopping into Jay's arms. "Wait, we GOTTA get you a catchphrase or something"

OOC: should it be a random villain or do we go with this segueing into the other thread?
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
For Admin

at the School

Mimie Kokostand: hello there my name is Mimie Kokostand and  these are my associates   Leisie Lemazi ,
Rebbeca Mallion , Ledzai Applegate , Linda Staiand , and Rita Ozamo can any of you two tell us were your principle office is  I would like to speak to him about a hiring me as a music teacher.

Before that Eliza nods and points down the hall. "Two doors over on the right, that is where the principal's office is"
Mimie Kokostand : thanks

Mimie  & her group leave to the principle's office  and as they leave a conversation can be herd amongst them that suggest they are more then just mere musicians.  

Leisie: hey you see that old building that we pass by on the way here that was bordered up Aurelicorp was it do you think it's worth checking out?  I think we might be able to make it a secret entrance to the base.

Mimie Kokostand: maybe let's give it a look after I talk to the principle of this school.

Rebbeca: I think we should go back to the base after this I need a work out.

Ledzai: RT201  might want company it does get lonely down there.

Linda :  RT201 hasn't contact us on our communicators , but just to be on the safe side we should head back to the base after this.

Rita: Right, let's hope no one over herd this.

more_horiz
no one over hears

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
no one over hears

Mimie Kokostand: alright here's the principle's office.

Leisie: knock to see if anyone's in there.

Mimie Kokostand knocks on the door and says in firm tone.

Mimie Kokostand: hello is anyone in there? I'm Mimie Kokostand and I'm here for a job I would like to work as music teacher for this school.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
no one over hears

Mimie Kokostand: hello is anyone in there? I'm Mimie Kokostand and I'm here for a job I would like to work as music teacher   for this school.
"Mhm, I'm principal Stirk, what are your qualifications?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
no one over hears

Mimie Kokostand: hello is anyone in there? I'm Mimie Kokostand and I'm here for a job I would like to work as music teacher   for this school.
"Mhm, I'm principal Stirk, what are your qualifications?"

Mimie Kokostand: well me and my gang are a power metal band but before that we went to Royal Academy of Music and study music there. well expect for Rebbeca that is she did her study of music in the big house. so i'm knowledgeable in all types of music not just metal and have a degree in Musicology.

more_horiz
"What type of musicology degree? bachelor's, masters, Post-bac?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Mimie Kokostand: Masters, I would have went for PHD but deiced to stop at masters and start a power metal band. Leisie Ledzai , Linda , and Rita have bachelor degrees.

Rebbeca: I don't have a degree! they don't give degrees out in prison.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Mimie Kokostand: Masters, I would have went for PHD but deiced to stop at masters and start a power metal band.  Leisie  Ledzai  , Linda  , and Rita have bachelor degrees.

Rebbeca: I don't have a degree!  they don't give degrees out in prison.

"Well then, you're hired, have a good day!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Mimie Kokostand: Masters, I would have went for PHD but deiced to stop at masters and start a power metal band.  Leisie  Ledzai  , Linda  , and Rita have bachelor degrees.

Rebbeca: I don't have a degree!  they don't give degrees out in prison.

"Well then, you're hired, have a good day!"

Mimie Kokostand: thanks I will.

Mimie Kokostand and her band leave as they look towards their next stop the old Aurelicorp building.

more_horiz

Admin wrote:

for Admin

Later

Zāihài who is watching Lighting Valkyrie as a raven flies down on to a lamp post and thinks to itself in stern tone.

Zāihài: heh while I'm here I might as well take out of one potential threat to the Mistress's plans!

Zāihài morphs into Nemo who he saw earlier and approaches Lightning Valkyrie saying in firm tone.

Fake Nemo: Yo Dyna what's up just want to see how you doing. great day isn't it. the sky is just beautiful at this time of day would't you say ( sinister smirk ).

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Admin wrote:
for Admin

Later

Zāihài  who is watching Lighting Valkyrie as a raven flies down on to a lamp post and thinks to itself in stern tone.

Zāihài: heh  while I'm here I might as well  take out of  one potential threat to the Mistress's plans!

Zāihài  morphs into Nemo who he saw earlier and approaches Lightning Valkyrie saying in firm tone.

Fake Nemo:  Yo Dyna what's up just want to see how you doing. great day isn't it.   the sky is just beautiful at this time of day would't you say ( sinister smirk ).

Valkyrie just stared. "Whoever you are, you're a terrible actor."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
For Admin

at the School

Lyra passed them, paused to stare at the metal band in confusion Shocked and then just shrugged and walked off.

"I prefer 'can't touch this.'" Jay laughed. He headed out with Eliza and then sped off.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply