ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Fastlane. - Page 7 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Well that's good to hear, thank you for helping us, though you didn't have to tell us about your origins and secret identities" Eliza would say, giving them the gloves as she walked in the building with Jay, recording the evidence they might find. "Jay, be careful zipping around in here, lots of stuff might be dangerous"
"Back at you beautiful." Fastlane said and crouched down, digging through some rubble. Nothing. "This place has been pretty cleaned out...let's see if we can find some labs."
Red Tiger: well I guess this is good bye thank care guys. Ledzai let's get start making this place the secret entrance to our base.

Black Tiger : there's just a slight problem like Fastline said this place has been pretty clean out i don't have any tech to work with. we can't make a secret entrance with out tech?

Red Tiger: yeah right okay let's find those labs.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Well that's good to hear, thank you for helping us, though you didn't have to tell us about your origins and secret identities" Eliza would say, giving them the gloves as she walked in the building with Jay, recording the evidence they might find. "Jay, be careful zipping around in here, lots of stuff might be dangerous"
"Back at you beautiful." Fastlane said and crouched down, digging through some rubble. Nothing. "This place has been pretty cleaned out...let's see if we can find some labs."
"Damn, yeah labs should be underground, riiight?" she'd ask, recording the rubble. "Adrian said something about having made the cocktail here, or selling it right?>"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Damn, yeah labs should be underground, riiight?" she'd ask, recording the rubble. "Adrian said something about having made the cocktail here, or selling it right?>"

Black Tiger: well if there are Labs underground maybe I could salvage some tech to make the secret entrance to my team's base. of course Rebbeca will be doing all the heavy lifting.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Black Tiger: well if there are Labs underground maybe I could salvage some tech to make the secret entrance to my team's base. of course Rebbeca  will be doing all the heavy lifting.

Just then a shot fires out and it's Joe the Jumper, a guy known for jumping fences back in the day, a gangster-turned grifter sifting through the trash!

Last edited by Froggy on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Black Tiger: well if there are Labs underground maybe I could salvage some tech to make the secret entrance to my team's base. of course Rebbeca  will be doing all the heavy lifting.

JUST THEN A SHOT FIRES OUT, TEARING RIGHT THROUGH BT's LEFT SHOULDER

A ROAR IS THEN HEARD, AND WE SEE IT IS THE TRAITOROUS MAUVE MONGOOSE, FORMERLY A FANF ICTION CHARACTER MADE BY A NEMESIS OF THE TEAM GIVEN LIFE BY A HEARTLESS WITCH

OUR HEROES ARE IN FOR A FIIIIGHT

I don't even know what to do with this, did you at lest talk to Admin about this?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

A ROAR IS THEN HEARD, AND WE SEE IT IS THE TRAITOROUS MAUVE MONGOOSE, FORMERLY A FANF ICTION CHARACTER MADE BY A NEMESIS OF THE TEAM GIVEN LIFE BY A HEARTLESS WITCH

I don't even know what to do with this, did you at lest talk to Admin about this?
i thought you knew he wasn't replying to this thread anymore? I mean why else would you reply to just MY post after the whole "I'm not posting until admin posts" thing and how he stopped posting because of you randomly showing up with one of the wisemen to save Zahai's butt without discussing the situation with Admin/Guy1?

like I thought you two talked about that, hell WE talked about that, and I thought it got through, so were you just replyign to this thread to reply to something or replying int he hopes that i'd follow along?

Since he's kind of been caused to say "fuck it" to his own thread, that leaves me and you, so I felt like throwing in a little something bizarre to keep myself entertained. If you don't like it, just say so and I'll delete the post, but as it stands, I'm pretty sure admin was upset with you because of the whole incident witht he Zahai fight that you pulled, knocking out his character so they could get away and you could have Almas Stal show up. He didn't act like you two worked that out at alll

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

i thought you knew he wasn't replying to this thread anymore? I mean why else would you reply to just MY post after the whole "I'm not posting until admin posts" thing and how he stopped posting because of you randomly showing up with one of the wisemen to save Zahai's butt without discussing the situation with Admin/Guy1?

like I thought you two talked about that, hell WE talked about that, and I thought it got through, so were you just replyign to this thread to reply to something or replying int he hopes that i'd follow along?

Since he's kind of been caused to say "fuck it" to his own thread, that leaves me and you, so I felt like throwing in a little something bizarre to keep myself entertained. If you don't like it, just say so and I'll delete the post, but as it stands, I'm pretty sure admin was upset with you because of the whole incident witht he Zahai fight that you pulled, knocking out his character so they could get away and you could have Almas Stal show up. He didn't act like you two worked that out at alll
yeah but I made up with him  move the Zaihai fight to the Agent Freight Train thread change the location  re edited everything about it.  even PM him saying I was going to do this, and he was okay with it.

this is the post in question

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t309p45-agent-freight-train-the-dictator-the-jester-and-the-lady#22737

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

yeah but I made up with him  move the Zaihai fight to the Agent Freight Train thread change the location  re edited everything about it.  even PM him saying I was going to do this, and he was okay with it.

so it's int he freight train thread, yet you're not okay with me starting something new in this thread?

is that what you're trying to say?

more_horiz

froggy wrote:

so it's int he freight train thread, yet you're not okay with me starting something new in this thread?

that's not what i'm saying , I'm saying maybe you can re edit you post and change to something less silly. maybe change it and make it about a mobster or something?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

froggy wrote:

that's not what i'm saying , I'm saying maybe you can re edit you post and change to something less silly.  maybe  change it and make it about a mobster or something?  
ehh i'll just delete it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply