ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Fastlane. - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nemo smiled at Dynagal, nodding in response to her statement on what powers she has

"oh I'm definitely aware of your powers young lady, but I'm also aware of how your psyche review showed you're not exactly one to try and question those who have the ILLUSION of power over you. As messed up as it may seem, it was my best tactic to use with you and it worked. Besides you're like what, seventeen and all you did was steal things and use your abilities irresponsibly? I couldn't treat you like a hardened terrorist or super-criminal, not that kind of person." He'd tell her, sheathing his pistol before giving her a thumbs up. "Besides, I figured putting you around some positive influences might help you out"

"So the same is true for me sir?" Shade would ask as well

"Yes, same is true for you. I've done some shady stuff in my time but I'd never do anything to some kids" Nemo would reply, sitting down in his Blur-free chair

"....You have issues Nemo." Dyna shook her head. "Well, if you guys need me, I'm going to go chill at my hotel room. Later!"

After awhile, Jet and Fastlane got out of the tanks. "WOO! Oh man that feels better!" Jay said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Nemo smiled at Dynagal, nodding in response to her statement on what powers she has

"oh I'm definitely aware of your powers young lady, but I'm also aware of how your psyche review showed you're not exactly one to try and question those who have the ILLUSION of power over you. As messed up as it may seem, it was my best tactic to use with you and it worked. Besides you're like what, seventeen and all you did was steal things and use your abilities irresponsibly? I couldn't treat you like a hardened terrorist or super-criminal, not that kind of person." He'd tell her, sheathing his pistol before giving her a thumbs up. "Besides, I figured putting you around some positive influences might help you out"

"Yes, same is true for you. I've done some shady stuff in my time but I'd never do anything to some kids" Nemo would reply, sitting down in his Blur-free chair

"....You have issues Nemo." Dyna shook her head. "Well, if you guys need me, I'm going to go chill at my hotel room. Later!"

After awhile, Jet and Fastlane got out of the tanks. "WOO! Oh man that feels better!" Jay said.
"Glad to see you two in tip top shape again! Unfortunately-or should I say fortunately-things are all quiet on the Ascension City front, so you can relax. I'll leave Jet in charge while I take some time to myself. I have som...things I want to do around here" he'd tell them and before they could ask, Nemo had disappeared

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Glad to see you two in tip top shape again! Unfortunately-or should I say fortunately-things are all quiet on the Ascension City front, so you can relax. I'll leave Jet in charge while I take some time to myself. I have som...things I want to do around here" he'd tell them and before they could ask, Nemo had disappeared

Jet waved goodbye.

"Guys...listen....thank you. All of you. We took down a real bastard of a villain and he is never getting out. He will answer for his crimes and never hurt anyone again. Dynagal, Shining Angel, Shade, Jet, all of my fellow Guardian Angels, I thank you."

Dynagal stopped and gave a thumb's up. "Back at you kid."

"You're welcome Fastlane." Jet smiled.

more_horiz
After chatting with the team, Fastlane ran home and changed.

Moments later,

Jay knocked on Eliza's door with flowers.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Moments later,

Eliza would spring out from behind her door and wrap her arms around Jay.
"OhmygodIwassoscaredIdidNOTknowwhattodoIsweartogodIhadtohideundermybedisitgo--" she then pulls herself back, catches her breath, and smiles at the flowers. "Sorry about that, I was just so worried, you know? Thank you for the flowers though, thank you so much"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Moments later,

Eliza would spring out from behind her door and wrap her arms around Jay.
"OhmygodIwassoscaredIdidNOTknowwhattodoIsweartogodIhadtohideundermybedisitgo--" she then pulls herself back, catches her breath, and smiles at the flowers. "Sorry about that, I was just so worried, you know? Thank you for the flowers though, thank you so much"

"Totally okay. It was a hard fight but we teamed up and we took him down. He's going to be locked up in The Pin for good. Blur will never hurt anyone again." He smiled. "Plus, I imagine the withdrawal symptoms from using all those drugs will be hell."

more_horiz
"god I hope he never gets out. So much stuff has happened in such a short amount of time. This'll definitely be a school year to remember, it will." Eliza would say, wipingher eyes. "I'mso tired and I didn't even DO anything, but you seem well rested"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"god I hope he never gets out. So much stuff has happened in such a short amount of time. This'll definitely be a school year to remember, it will." Eliza would say, wipingher eyes. "I'mso tired and I didn't even DO anything, but you seem well rested"

"Well, after the fight, I was in bad shape. So, they hooked me up to a machine at base that puts you under for a bit and heals your wounds for you. That, on top of a being a speedster, means I recover quickly." Jay summed up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well, after the fight, I was in bad shape. So, they hooked me up to a machine at base that puts you under for a bit and heals your wounds for you. That, on top of a being a speedster, means I recover quickly." Jay summed up.
"Well I'm glad to hear you're a quick healer Jay" Eliza would tell him, her hand sliding down his chest. "I'd love to stay and chat but I don't want anyone around here to figure out your secret identity or anything, so I'll see you at school tomorrow, alright?" she'd ask beforekissing his cheek

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well I'm glad to hear you're a quick healer Jay" Eliza would tell him, her hand sliding down his chest. "I'd love to stay and chat but I don't want anyone around here to figure out your secret identity or anything, so I'll see you at school tomorrow, alright?" she'd ask beforekissing his cheek

Jay held her and and kissed her back. "Back at you. See you tomorrow beautiful." He said and zipped home.

more_horiz
As night fell, Nemo recorded today's events in a videojournal, and sent an email to Dr. White about the drug known as Turbo and information on Samael's attempt to reach into the Ascension City underworld

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As night fell, Nemo recorded today's events in a videojournal, and sent an email to Dr. White about the drug known as Turbo and information on Samael's attempt to reach into the Ascension City underworld

Jet walked over and handed in her report. "Gotta say, that kid's growth is something else. Jay's already reached Mach 9."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jet walked over and handed in her report. "Gotta say, that kid's growth is something else. Jay's already reached Mach 9."
"it's impressive right? kid's really an exceptional meta-talent. Way he's growing he might be in MY shoes. He's progressed so much that my time here is almost done, but not yours Jet. Once the summer rolls around, do you want to stay here in my stead?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"it's impressive right? kid's really an exceptional meta-talent. Way he's growing he might be in MY shoes. He's progressed so much that my time here is almost done, but not yours Jet. Once the summer rolls around, do you want to stay here in my stead?"

"I'll think about it." Jet said. "But for right now, I'm going to get some sleep. Let me know if you need anything."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'll think about it." Jet said. "But for right now, I'm going to get some sleep. Let me know if you need anything."
"Alright then, goodnight Jet!" Nemo would say as she walked away. The day turned into night, with Nemo still at their compound working. Whoever found him would see he had not slept

more_horiz
Jay hugged Eliza at school the next day as everybody was celebrating Blur being taken down once and for all.

At work, Jet put a hand on Nemo. "Alright boss, go get some sleep, I'll finish the report for you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Jay hugged Eliza at school the next day as everybody was celebrating Blur being taken down once and for all.

At work, Jet put a hand on Nemo. "Alright boss, go get some sleep, I'll finish the report for you."
Nemo nodded, glasses almostfalling off his face. "A..alright,check out my notes before I go though, I'll definitely need your input on something" he tells Jet, teleporting away. As she opened up his report, Jet would find her birthday and Fastlane's listed. While she thought it was nice Nemo had listed possible gifts, there was also something titled EPCD. If she were to click, she'd find out that stood for Exponential Power Curve Dangers and saw graphs that charted the speeds her and Jay had achieved. The notes Nemo had seemed to amount to "so far, so good"

"I can't believe it Jay!The city is really safe now!Blur is gone for good, you've really made Ascension a safeplaceto be" she'd whisper to him before kissing his cheek."You're a hero...MY hero"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nemo nodded, glasses almostfalling off his face. "A..alright,check out my notes before I go though, I'll definitely need your input on something" he tells Jet, teleporting away. As she opened up his report, Jet would find her birthday and Fastlane's listed. While she thought it was nice Nemo had listed possible gifts, there was also something titled EPCD. If she were to click, she'd find out that stood for Exponential Power Curve Dangers and saw graphs that charted the speeds her and Jay had achieved. The notes Nemo had seemed to amount to "so far, so good"

"I can't believe it Jay!The city is really safe now!Blur is gone for good, you've really made Ascension a safeplaceto be" she'd whisper to him before kissing his cheek."You're a hero...MY hero"

Jet memorized the chart and made a mental note to talk to Nemo about it later.

Jay kissed her back. "Thank you so much."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

As Nemo caught up on his sleep, he htought about the best way to address this with Jet and the kid. Seeing as his own power had dangers he needed to worry about (materializing in sheet rock/stone/metal) that he had to learn all b his lonesome, he felt a mentor program would be a good idea. Question is, how does HE get the kids the mentor they need? Do I stroll up into the...." his thoughts owuld drift off as hefell asleep, taking a well needed rest

"You're welcome Jay, so are ou going to cover the game with me? Randy is still going to play, and Troy is getting the rest of the team to support him. It's suppose to be a steppign stone towards the Exodus game in like three weeks. That's the gamewe NEED to win" Eliza told Jay, her voice sounding feverish

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

As Nemo caught up on his sleep, he htought about the best way to address this with Jet and the kid. Seeing as his own power had dangers he needed to worry about (materializing in sheet rock/stone/metal) that he had to learn all b his lonesome, he felt a mentor program would be a good idea. Question is, how does HE get the kids the mentor they need? Do I stroll up into the...." his thoughts owuld drift off as hefell asleep, taking a well needed rest

"You're welcome Jay, so are ou going to cover the game with me? Randy is still going to play, and Troy is getting the rest of the team to support him. It's suppose to be a steppign stone towards the Exodus game in like three weeks. That's the gamewe NEED to win" Eliza told Jay, her voice sounding feverish

"You know it!" Jay said.

more_horiz
Once Nemo woke, he stared at himself in the mirror before getting dressed in his LION uniform. "Another day saving the world, another day" he'd tell himself, buttoning up his suit

"And since there are no more bad guys around, you should be free to help me prepare right? It's going to be my big break on the school news channel, I'm sooo excited! first htis, then who knows where? Colleges will love seeing that!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Once Nemo woke, he stared at himself in the mirror before getting dressed in his LION uniform. "Another day saving the world, another day" he'd tell himself, buttoning up his suit

"And since there are no more bad guys around, you should be free to help me prepare right? It's going to be my big break on the school news channel, I'm sooo excited! first htis, then who knows where? Colleges will love seeing that!

"Sure! What do you have in mind?" Jay asked.

Jet was sipping coffee downstairs. "Morning."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well we'regonna do team interviews, then get some live coverage at the game. Since this will be broadcast on Ascension Channel 2, we'll be seen by EVERYONE in the city, exciting huh?" she'd ask, before leaning in and whispering "WEll, I won't be as well known as someone we know" she'd tell him, smiling

"Morning" he'd say, pulling a cup of coffee and taking a sip before looking Jet over. "How're you feeling?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well we'regonna do team interviews, then get some live coverage at the game. Since this will be broadcast on Ascension Channel 2, we'll be seen by EVERYONE in the city, exciting huh?" she'd ask, before leaning in and whispering "WEll, I won't be as well known as someone we know" she'd tell him, smiling

"Morning" he'd say, pulling a cup of coffee and taking a sip before looking Jet over. "How're you feeling?"

"Totally." He laughed. "What do you say we hit the mall after school? I can have you there in a second."

"Like a million bucks you?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Totally." He laughed. "What do you say we hit the mall after school? I can have you there in a second."

"Like a million bucks you?"

"Sure! you're like my own personal super-ride! who needs a car when i've got the fastest boyfriend alive?"

"I"m alright, better now that I got this coffee in my hand. So, our tenure in Ascension has..been pretty eventful, hasn't it?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply