ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Fastlane. - Page 4 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Meanwhile, Dyna was at a batting cage hitting baseballs that the machine shot at her.
"shouldn't you be in school young lady?" A man next to her cage would ask

"I'm 18 dude." Dyna said and hit another ball. The truth was, she was in a bad mood. The last night when she was doing heroics, someone had once again mistaken her for Quantum. It was starting to grate on her. (Maybe I need to change my look.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Meanwhile, Dyna was at a batting cage hitting baseballs that the machine shot at her.

"I'm 18 dude." Dyna said and hit another ball. The truth was, she was in a bad mood. The last night when she was doing heroics, someone had once again mistaken her for Quantum. It was starting to grate on her. (Maybe I need to change my look.)
"that don't meana da....wait, are you Quantum? Holy crap I heard you only stayed out in Exodus but ohmygooooddd!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"that don't meana da....wait, are you Quantum? Holy crap I heard you only stayed out in Exodus but ohmygooooddd!"

"For the millionth time...NO!" She said as she angrily fired a lightning bolt at the pitching machine. "....That...was an accident and you know it." (Great. Now I'm going to have to deal with Nemo.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"For the millionth time...NO!" She said as she angrily fired a lightning bolt at the pitching machine. "....That...was an accident and you know it." (Great. Now I'm going to have to deal with Nemo.)
the guy would run off as she fried the machine

Ms spencer and Nemo would hear something in his jacket pocket go off. dynagal is what he thought before telling Ms spencer they'll talk later. He walked over to Jet and told her he had a free period so he could go see what was up with Dynagal

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ms spencer and Nemo would hear something in his jacket pocket go off. dynagal is what he thought before telling Ms spencer they'll talk later. He walked over to Jet and told her he had a free period so he could go see what was up with Dynagal

"Sweet." Jet said and zipped off.

"Hello Nemo." Dyna said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hello Nemo." Dyna said.
Nemo waved then looked at the pitching machine and whistled. "You really gotta work on that temper kid, what happened?" He'd ask, walking over to the machine

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hello Nemo." Dyna said.
Nemo waved then looked at the pitching machine and whistled. "You really gotta work on that temper kid, what happened?" He'd ask, walking over to the machine

"Quantum, Quantum, Quantum. It's all I ever hear. I keep getting compared to a psychopath just because I have electrokinesis and we look slightly similar...it's pissing me off man.....think I need to change my look and costume."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hello Nemo." Dyna said.

"Quantum, Quantum, Quantum. It's all I ever hear. I keep getting compared to a psychopath just because I have electrokinesis and we look slightly similar...it's pissing me off man.....think I need to change my look and costume."
"well not everyone is able to discern the fine line between psychokinesis and electrokinesis, so yea a costume change would do you some good." He'd say, standing upas the batting machine was repaired . "A haircut wouldn't be too bad either would it?" He'd say, nodding to a salon

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hello Nemo." Dyna said.

"well not everyone is able to discern the fine line between psychokinesis and electrokinesis, so yea a costume change would do you some good." He'd say, standing upas the batting machine was repaired . "A haircut wouldn't be too bad either would it?" He'd say, nodding to a salon

"Good idea...maybe some dye."

more_horiz
"Dye should be definite, and keep from blasting anything not remotely evil okay? Fixing things like this ain't cheap you know kid? Plus I got undercover work to do"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Dye should be definite, and keep from blasting anything not remotely evil okay? Fixing things like this ain't cheap you know kid? Plus I got undercover work to do"

"Right, I know, and...thanks boss."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo turned around and winked at Dynagal. "No problem kid, plus trust me, you're eighteen, enjoy it alright? Now if you'll excuse me, I have a job to attend to but before I gooooo...." Nemo's voice trails off as he pulls out a card from his pocket and hands it to Dynagal. "It's a special type of credit card. I mainly use it for gear or supplies but ill let you borrow it to buy some new clothes."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo turned around and winked at Dynagal. "No problem kid, plus trust me, you're eighteen, enjoy it alright? Now if you'll excuse me, I have a job to attend to but before I gooooo...." Nemo's voice trails off as he pulls out a card from his pocket and hands it to Dynagal. "It's a special type of credit card. I mainly use it for gear or supplies but ill let you borrow it to buy some new clothes."

"I will, thank you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I will, thank you."
"now, till we meet again!" He'd say as the teleportation kicked in. He then reappeared in his classroom, checking the clock

more_horiz
She headed into the salon.

A few hours later, Dyna walked back out, feeling good and with a new look.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/003/8/f/official_anya__s_combat_outfit_by_anyastorm-d2tugmg.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
She headed into the salon.

A few hours later, Dyna walked back out, feeling good and with a new look.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/003/8/f/official_anya__s_combat_outfit_by_anyastorm-d2tugmg.jpg
shed given the lady the LION card Nemo handed her, and got a smile from the cashier

It looked like a good day would be had for Dynagal

more_horiz
Dyna gave herself a makeover: She got her hair cut and dyed, bought herself some colored contacts, got new clothes for herself, and bought materials to make herself a new costume.
Once it was completed, she stood on top of a skyscraper and looked over the city. She had settled on a new codename and a new suit: She was The Lightning Valkyrie.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Dyna gave herself a makeover: She got her hair cut and dyed, bought herself some colored contacts, got new clothes for herself, and bought materials to make herself a new costume.
Once it was completed, she stood on top of a skyscraper and looked over the city. She had settled on a new codename and a new suit: She was The Lightning Valkyrie.
"New set of clothes make you feel like a new person, huh?" Nemo would ask, leaning over and giving a smile that was all too wide.

more_horiz
this takes place before  the events in the Agent Freight Train Thread

a man appears behind Nemo and Dyna  saying in stern tone as the points at HALBERD's air carrier  above him ( which is red in color with the  symbol of Thor's hammer on it.) saying in stern tone.

Admiral Sweden:  hello there Dyna Watts my name is  Gunther Blitzburger   but you can call me  Admiral Sweden I'm the dictator of HALBERD!  as for how I know you well  HALBERD has details on you and everyone you been associated with.  now the reason why i'm here is because you have been select to go on a dangerous mission  with LION Agent name Freight train to a dictatorship country named Nebulasolum!

this country has been stockpile on illegal tech , tech made by Nemesis, but not only that those evidence that the country of Nebualsoulm is secretly being run by a sinister and   supernatural entity & 6 my figures  who we at HALBERD call the Wisemen.  we only know 3 of the figures so far 1 the puppet dictator of  Nebualsoulm who's  actually name isn't yet know,  2 Zāihài  a nasty shaping shifting alien parasite know as a Xiazuouzkuious the last of it's kind, 3 Solveig Magnhildr  a Xaimam!  those are the three Wisemen that are know so far.

now come with me to Yomi i have to pick up Professor Maria Shelley Wollstonecraft or should I say  Mary Wollstonecraft Shelly author of Frankenstein she is one of the people besides you that i have selected for  Freight Train's mission.  afterwards it's off to see a friend of yours Almas Stal and hopefully another one of your friends Wolfie will be there by the time we get there!  the last person on my list to pick up is your friend Violent the last member / the Leader  of your old team   Teen Rangers!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

a man appears behind Nemo and Dyna  saying in stern tone as the points at HALBERD's air carrier  above him ( which is red in color with the  symbol of Thor's hammer on it.) saying in stern tone.

Admiral Sweden:  hello there Dyna Watts my name is  Gunther Blitzburger   but you can call me  Admiral Sweden I'm the dictator of HALBERD!  as for how I know you well  HALBERD has details on you and everyone you been associated with.  now the reason why i'm here is because you have been select to go on a dangerous mission  with LION Agent name Freight train to a dictatorship country named Nebulasolum!

this country has been stockpile on illegal tech , tech made by Nemesis, but not only that those evidence that the country of Nebualsoulm is secretly being run by a sinister and   supernatural entity & 6 my figures  who we at HALBERD call the Wisemen.  we only know 3 of the figures so far 1 the puppet dictator of  Nebualsoulm who's  actually name isn't yet know,  2 Zāihài  a nasty shaping shifting alien parasite know as a Xiazuouzkuious the last of it's kind, 3 Solveig Magnhildr  a Xaimam!  those are the three Wisemen that are know so far.

now come with me to Yomi i have to pick up Professor Maria Shelley Wollstonecraft or should I say  Mary Wollstonecraft Shelly author of Frankenstein she is one of the people besides you that i have selected for  Freight Train's mission.  afterwards it's off to see a friend of yours Almas Stal and hopefully another one of your friends Wolfie will be there by the time we get there!  the last person on my list to pick up is your friend Violent the last member / the Leader  of your old team   Teen Rangers!
"You do realize this city is MY jurisdiction and MY case, right? Not to mention that Freight Train should already have someone assigned with her, you're dragging an 18 year old reformed convict (sorry kid, it's true) on a case without her parole officer?" Nemo would say, dipping his shades to the brim of his nose. "I think you've got the wrong lady since this is Dyna Gal, former thief, not Dynamilass, former ally of Violent"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"You do realize this city is MY jurisdiction and MY case, right? Not to mention that Freight Train should already have someone assigned with her, you're dragging an 18 year old reformed convict (sorry kid, it's true) on a case without her parole officer?" Nemo would say, dipping his shades to the brim of his nose. "I think you've got the wrong lady since this is Dyna Gal, former thief, not Dynamilass, former ally of Violent"
OOC: ah Froggy check Almas Stals and Wolfie  official bios and check this ( cause you're  messing up my damn plot)

their Bios

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t266p105-cau-quantum-sign-up#20997

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t266p105-cau-quantum-sign-up#21026

if you read  Almas Stal's and Wolfie's  bio you will see that it mentions DynaGal yes Guy's character DynaGal in her Bio.

from Almas Stals Bio

eventually  Almas would meet up with another teenage by the name of Dyna Watts who at the time was know as DynaGal.  eventually she became the member of a short live teenage superhero team know as the Teen Rangers. the members of the time constant of  her, Dyna Watts,   the Raxlaian princess  Xaiaxtazisouiszuoisu Zamzbiasoutiuisiou Belfriagoisuinou  simply know as Wolfie, and Violet as the leader.

and  from Wolfie's   Bio

friends: Almas Stal , Dyna Watts , Violent,

also check this

Agent Freight Train's official team list

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t86p165-prime-and-quantum-discussion#21025

see that list see who's on that list that's right Dyna watts is on that list.

also the latest post in the Agent Freight Train Thread

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t309p30-agent-freight-train-the-dictator-the-jester-and-the-lady#21629

more_horiz
alright, well if guy knows about this my baaad, gonna sidestep now and let Guy respond

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Admiral Sweden:  nah i got the right lady she was on a team  4 years back  at the age of 14  the Teen Rangers the team was short lived.  you what to know why the team was short lived well we at HALBERD have evidenced that Dyna Watts and Violent  didn't exactly see eye to eye with each other.  yes I and HALBERD know that Dyna Watts is a former thief and we think that is one of the reasons why  Violent didn't see eye to eye with her.

she also believe her  being  thief is the reason for the team being disbanded besides  Wolfie the princess of Raxlain going back to her home planet to help look after her people while her parent and her home planets warriors fought off  the most fearsome creature on Raxliain the  deadly Laguouop or as it's dub the Murderous space rabbit slayer of thousands. we do know that despite her being a former thief  Wolfie  and Almas Stal are still friends with her.  Violent  on the other hand we're not sure of she still might distrust Dyna.

more_horiz
"Considering her name is Violent, it's kind of funny you think she'd trust anyone" Nemo would quip

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"New set of clothes make you feel like a new person, huh?" Nemo would ask, leaning over and giving a smile that was all too wide.

"Totally. I can't wait to show this to the rest of the team."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply