ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Agent Song: The Hunt For Quantum.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionAgent Song: The Hunt For Quantum. - Page 3 EmptyRe: Agent Song: The Hunt For Quantum.

more_horiz
"Her name's Mary Colt. Call me if she's on the up and up or not" Song said

descriptionAgent Song: The Hunt For Quantum. - Page 3 EmptyRe: Agent Song: The Hunt For Quantum.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Understood. Take care of yourself."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Same to you Sable" Song said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Same to you Sable" Song said

With that, Sable took her leave, vanishing silently as a group of nun's walked by.

more_horiz
Skipping ahead a little bit....

3:50AM

Song sneaked in what was once the hideout of a gang who called themselves the Red Mist. He puts on his shades and it went into night vision mode. As he scanned the area he noticed the hideout decorated with the blood of the members, he pressed the button to the side of his shades then it replayed a recording of Ultra Girl using her powers to completely rip the gang members from limb to limb. They couldn't get out due to Ultra Girl's power locking the gang member's in. As she is done the limbs and organs were scattered. "Look at it this way" Ultra Girl said" Least you guys died living up to your name sake" Song had her voice saved. It sounded like Ultra Girl's voice but he has known Ultra Girl long enough that she wouldn't stoop to this kind of level.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Song sneaked in what was once the hideout of a gang who called themselves the Red Mist. He puts on his shades and it went into night vision mode. As he scanned the area he noticed the hideout decorated with the blood of the members, he pressed the button to the side of his shades then it replayed a recording of Ultra Girl using her powers to completely rip the gang members from limb to limb. They couldn't get out due to Ultra Girl's power locking the gang member's in. As she is done the limbs and organs were scattered. "Look at it this way" Ultra Girl said" Least you guys died living up to your name sake" Song had her voice saved. It sounded like Ultra Girl's voice but he has known Ultra Girl long enough that she wouldn't stoop to this kind of level.

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

A shadowy figure entered the building. A pair of red eyes lit up as Reaper scanned the area, searching for any traces of electromagnetism.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

A shadowy figure entered the building. A pair of red eyes lit up as Reaper scanned the area, searching for any traces of electromagnetism.

OT: Is Jet still in this?

IC: "If my theory is correct, looks like our suspect has leveled up" Song said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: Jet's patrolling the rest of the city at super speed, just in case the suspect tries anything while they are investigating.

IC: "Agreed. I'm picking up faint traces of EM here. What have you got so far?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: Jet's patrolling the rest of the city at super speed, just in case the suspect tries anything while they are investigating.

OT: Cool Cool

IC: "I've recorded her voice and going to do an analysis when we are done. Once the suspect's voice and Ultra Girl's doesn't match then it should prove Ultra Girl's innocence" Song said" Strongly considering that my primary suspect that I informed you about could be a bust. She may be eccentric but not the suspect I'm looking for as she was with me and Jet when the video aired"

OT: Find it rather heartwarming that Song's going out of his way to clear Flannery's name

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC: "I've recorded her voice and going to do an analysis when we are done. Once the suspect's voice and Ultra Girl's doesn't match then it should prove Ultra Girl's innocence" Song said" Strongly considering that my primary suspect that I informed you about could be a bust. She may be eccentric but not the suspect I'm looking for as she was with me and Jet when the video aired"

OT: Find it rather heartwarming that Song's going out of his way to clear Flannery's name

"We should keep an eye on her all the same. Speaking of your roomy, here's the information I dug up on her." Reaper said and handed Song a Disc.

OT: And with Reaper and Jet helping out! Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"We should keep an eye on her all the same. Speaking of your roomy, here's the information I dug up on her." Reaper said and handed Song a Disc.

OT: And with Reaper and Jet helping out! Very Happy

Song accepted it" I would get on Artemis for sending someone to assist me eventhough I told her it isn't necessary" He smiled while examining the disc" However in this particular case I can overlook it. Good job Reaper"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply