Hunters and Phantoms

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunters and Phantoms

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:13 pm

From CAU Horror.....

Hunters

A woman was sitting at a metal table. The room was well lit. Empty but well lit. A man in a suit walked into the room and sat down. "Hello ma'am."

"....hello."

"Now listen to me, I know you've had a hard time, but we want you to please explain all of what happened to you."

"...Can I have a smoke first?"

The man oblidged and offered her a cig and a light.

The womn smiled and accepted both, took a drag off of it and blew the smoke in the air. "Alright, I'll start at the beginning."
Abigail was sitting outside the campus library reading Sherry Bishop's Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 Revealed. The book was very informative. "Let's see...Nested Templates based on another template, helpful for defining a page or parts of a page in greater detail..."
"Sup beautiful?" Michael asked as he walked up to her.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/224/c/d/handsome_man_by_anto_sullivan-d5atxjj.jpg
"Mike hey!"
"Hey yourself." Michael got down on his knees and kissed her.
Abigail set her book aside and embraced him. They held each other close for a few moments before pulling apart. "I've got some great news."
"What is it?"
"I called my parents....." Michael began. "They want to meet you!"
"Oh My God!" She hugged him again. "I can't wait! When are we going?"
"This weekend. I'll help you get all of the work finished before we go."
"Oh man thanks! I can't wait!"
"Me either. They're gonna love you."

The week flew by.
Michael and Abigail worked their butts off to get all of their classwork finished so that they would have the weekend free to relax. They stayed late in the computer lab to get website programming assignments done, developing a health website. They collaborated on Essay assignments and she helped him study for an exam.

The two of them counted down the days until Friday.

"Alright mom, yeah, yeah don't worry about it. I'll call you when I get there. Alright, yes, love you too." Abigail hung up.

"You ready?" Michael asked
"Ready!"
Michael opened the doors to the van.
She climbed inside and Michael walked over to the driver's side and they were off.

"When was the last time you saw 'em?"
"Christmas Vacation."
Michael lived on campus and his parents lived out in the country so it would make sense they didn't see each other often. "And not only am I seeing them again now, I'm bringing home the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and the love of my life."
The two held hands as they drove on.

Upon reaching the countryside, there was no one else around, just the lush, beautiful country.
They did pass a large brown truck but that was it.

After several hours of driving they arrived at the doorstep of his house.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs30/i/2008/105/d/3/watercolor_country_house_by_cherry_oh.jpg

Mister and Misses Davidson were waiting outside for them. Miss Davidson was an older woman of 5'7 with curly brown hair. Mister Davidson was the same size as his son but balding on top and with a grey mustache. "There they are!"
Miss Davidson was waving her arms like she was at the airport and signaling a plane.
"She always do that?" Abigail laughed.
"Always."
They parked and got out. "Mom! Dad!" Michael ran up and hugged them. "Hey sport!"
"Who is this angel?"
"Mom, Dad, this is Abigail."
"It's very nice to meet you Mister and Misses Davidson."
"Hello Abigail. You really are beautiful." Misses Davidson held her hand for a few moments before letting go. A wide smile on her face.
"Son you have outdone yourself! This ladies a keeper."
"Thanks dad."
"Come on in!"
The family walked inside. It was a very nice house. A red carpet, wood floors, paintings on the walls, white wallpaper, beautiful drapes and the occasional head of an animal on the wall. "Ummm, what's with the..."
"Oh, that, oh that's nothing. Just a hobby of mine. Hunting." Mister Davidson laughed.

"So I see." Abigail shrugged it off.

"Now, the basement is a bit of a mess at the moment but you're free to see the rest. You are a guest here so just help yourself to everything." The Misses said.

Michael gave her the grand tour. The dining room, the living room, he showed her where the bathrooms were, the upstairs bedrooms where Miss Davidson joked that they should keep the door open. Abigail laughed and Michael just rolled with it. They walked outside and talked about the country life, moving away to college and seeing them on holidays. They walked around, sat on a swingset his parents got him when he was a kid, played catch and he even showed her a special place he had, a nice lake. Michael explained to her that he loved coming down here just to relax and he sometimes even took a short nap on the bench. They skipped stones along the water.
While they were talking, Abigail caught a glimpse of someone in black watching them but the figure vanished when she blinked. Abigail pushed the image out of her head.

Night.
As they called for dinner, Abigail glimpsed a shadow outside the window. "Come on!" Michael laughed. They sat down to a dinner of 'Mama Davidson's Extra Bloody Meat Specials' made with a 'secret' sauce.

Abigail cut into her steak and tried a bite. "Oh....ohh my...this is amazing!"

The family laughed and they said grace and ate. It was the best meal she'd ever had. Abigail had seconds.

After everyone finished eating Abigail helped with the dishes and they then sat around drinking, watching TV and playing charades. Finally it was time for bed. Abigail went to her room. "Your family.....is awesome."

"I know right? I told you that you'd like them, they love you." The two lovebirds kissed and Abigail changed and went to bed.

She woke up in the middle of the night to go the bathroom. On her way back to her room, she saw Misses Davidson standing in the middle of the hallways. "Oh! Oh God Misses Davidson, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." Miss Davidson walked towards her. "Shhh, you just shush now darling."
"Miss Davidson?"
The woman swung her arm. Something collided with the side of her head and everything went black.
Miss Davidson sang to herself as she dragged her down the stairs.

Cold water splashed in her face. She woke up slowly. Her head hurt. It was throbbing and she felt blood on the side of her face. She tried to move but her feet were tied by rope. She heard metal chinging. Her arms were chained up above her head. Her mouth was gagged. She saw Michael sitting in a chair, still in his pajama's. A bucket at his feet. "Gooood morning sunshine!"

"Mmmm! Mmmfff! Mmm-mm-mmm!"

Mister and Misses Davidson walked up out of the shadows, both holding large kitchen knives. "Well what do you know? She woke up fast!"
"Got a thick head on her don't she?"
"You chose good this time Michael."
"What can I say dad? I have a good eye."

"MMM!"

"Yeah, I know, I know. You go for a weekend retreat with your boyfriend, meet his family, have fun, wake up tied up in the basement. Crazy right?"
They had a good laugh. "Let me sum it all up for you....Dinner? That wasn't steak."
The realization slowly dawned on Abigail. "MMMMMM!"
"You always were smart for a woman."
"HEY!"
"Sorry mom."
"That's better."
Michael walked up to her and turned her head to the side. There on a mantle was five severed heads of various women. Their eyes and the tops of their heads had been removed.
"I like to keep a little trophy after we're done. I mean we eat everything else." Michael laughed.
"MMM...mmm...mmmm..."
"Ohhh this is just so much fun. I'ma get my camera."
"Hurry back honey." The wife and husband kissed and the ran upstairs, giddy as a schoolgirl.
"She's a riot isn't she?" Michael asked. "What? Oh don't look at me like that. My dad told you his hobby is hunting. We never said it was just animals. Sides, humans are technically animals in a way soooo....uhmm....yeah."
"Son! You get the first cut." His dad slapped him on the shoulder.
"Thank you."
Abigail broke down crying and struggled to get herself free.

They heard a bloodcurdling scream and a thud.
"MARTHA! MOM!" The two men yelled.
Mister Davidson grabbed a shotgun that was laying against the wall. "Son you stay here!"
"But Dad!"
"STAY HERE SON!" He loaded the gun and cocked it. "I'll be right back." He said and ran up the stairs.
"Don't get comfortable girl. You are NOT getting out of here alive you hear me?!" He asked and pulled out a butcher knife of his own and pressed it against her cheek.
She came out of the shadows. A woman dressed all in black. She was silent, moving with catlike grace. She seemed to just appear behind Michael. The next thing he knew, he was flung backwards onto the chair, knocking it over.

Mister Davidson threw open the basement door and looked around. All the light's were on. The family had turned them off earlier. He walked quietly. "Martha....Martha!"
No response.
He didn't hear anything, just his own footsteps and Michael threatening the girl downstairs. As he kept walking, he felt that there was someone behind him. He turned around ready to open fire and the gun was yanked out of his hands by a tall black shadow and he found himself being flung through the open air to crash onto a table, breaking it. Mister Davidson writhed in pain. The shadow walked up to him, taking it's time. Upon reaching him, the shadow pointed the gun and then stabbed with it, forcing the barrel into his stomach. Davidon screamed in agony as the shadow then lifted him up with him still attached to the gun with one arm, turned and walked down the hall again with Davidson howling in pain the whole way, stopped at the basement, turned and fired, blasting him backwards and blowing open his stomach. Davidson vomited blood out of his mouth as he flew through the air and hit the ground. He was dead.

While this had been going on...
The girl in black advanced on Michael who got to his feet. "The f-ing hell? What...who are you?!" He demanded as he stabbed the knife at her. The girl grabbed his wrist and began forcing him backwards. Michael struggled but he couldn't do anything against her. He tried pushing with his other arm, trying with all his strength but the girl, if you could even call her that, was overwhelming him with one arm even with the size difference between them. She backed him up against the wall, forced his hands up, turned the knife against him and forced the knife into his left shoulder, burying it up to the hilt as he screamed. She threw him down to the floor as Davidson crashed to the ground.

The shadow walked down the stairs, smoking, blood covered shotgun in hand. The shadow too was covered in blood from the attack.

The girl turned to face the heads and raised up one finger, pointing to each one in turn as she counted. She turned to the shadow and held up five fingers. The shadow looked down at the man, up at the girl and nodded. The girl clapped her hands excitedly, turned Michael over and yanked the knife out of his shoulder. He yelled out. "AAAAGGHHH! Please....Please...stop. STOP! I'll do anything! PLEASE! DON'T! DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!" Michael pleaded. The girl mounted him, raised up the knife and stabbed him in the head hard. Once, twice, three, four, five. The last one forced the knife as hard she could, burying it in his head.
The shadow finished walking down the stairs and patted her on the shoulder. She stood up and hugged it. The two then turned as one and walked over to Abigail. She could see them more clearly now.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs45/i/2009/161/e/d/The_Dollman_by_ReillyBrown.jpg
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/037/8/6/dollface__twisted_metal_series__edit_by_ophelia_abbott-d4owbu0.jpg
Abigail cried her eyes out. The man walked in front of her, reached up and undid the chains causing Sarah to fall to the ground.
The girl raised her hands to her mouth as if she was laughing. The two stared at her for a moment before turning and walking away at the same time. Abigail managed to sit up straight and yanked off the gang, taking a breath of air now. She watched them leave. They killed the others but spared her life. For the rest of her life, Abigail would wonder why.
"That's what we call them. Some call them The Dolls, some call them The Phantoms. They are...masked lunatics, serial killers who hunt serial killers. But, that's not for you to worry about. From what we can tell, they don't go after innocents. An agent will be assigned to help you get home."
"...Thank you."
"You're welcome and for what it's worth, I'm sorry for all you went through." The man walked out of the room.
Abigail finished her smoke and followed him out.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunters and Phantoms

Post  Legato on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:20 pm

BEEP!!
BEEP!!
BEEP!!
A hand reached up and pressed the button on the alarm clock, we see someone rise up out of the bed yawning. Cassidy McDowell( 21 years of age fresh out of college)of room 5B in the Howard Heights Apartment Complex stretched his arms and rose up out of bed

http://weheartit.com/entry/23783019

After doing the usual morning routine he gets dressed for work, the usual white buttoned shirt with the kaki pants, the usual professional attite. He tends to leave an hour before work so that he'd have his usual morning breakfast over at Stans Place( A local food restaurant thats about a few blocks from where he works) and eats the usual Tofu Burger

He's technical support at the TIC, Technical International Company. He makes about enough to ensure he still has food and other needful stuff at home but not enough to where he gets to live like a king. We see him offering technical advice to someone thats having a little trouble with his computer. The customer is a local as it's the same problem every time, trouble logging in his computer but Cassidy helps the customer out with little complaints

Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Legato wrote:BEEP!!
BEEP!!
BEEP!!
A hand reached up and pressed the button on the alarm clock, we see someone rise up out of the bed yawning. Cassidy McDowell( 21 years of age fresh out of college)of room 5B in the Howard Heights Apartment Complex stretched his arms and rose up out of bed

After doing the usual morning routine he gets dressed for work, the usual white buttoned shirt with the kaki pants, the usual professional attite. He tends to leave an hour before work so that he'd have his usual morning breakfast over at Stans Place( A local food restaurant thats about a few blocks from where he works) and eats the usual Tofu Burger

He's technical support at the TIC, Technical International Company. He makes about enough to ensure he still has food and other needful stuff at home but not enough to where he gets to live like a king. We see him offering technical advice to someone thats having a little trouble with his computer. The customer is a local as it's the same problem every time, trouble logging in his computer but Cassidy helps the customer out with little complaints

One of his friends, Tim, walked over and silently handed him some coffee, not wanting to interrupt.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=normal+guy&offset=240#/d58w74t
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Admin wrote:
BEEP!!
BEEP!!

One of his friends, Tim, walked over and silently handed him some coffee, not wanting to interrupt.

"You're welcome sir, and have a nice day" Cassidy ended the call then smelled the aroma of the coffee next to him" Lifesaver" Cassidy said accepting the coffee
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
BEEP!!
BEEP!!

"You're welcome sir, and have a nice day" Cassidy ended the call then smelled the aroma of the coffee next to him" Lifesaver" Cassidy said accepting the coffee

"I try. How'd it go?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
BEEP!!
BEEP!!

"I try. How'd it go?"

"The cord that was connected to his broadband was unhooked so I have him discover that while going through some of the connection steps" Cassidy said while taking a sip of coffee
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:39 pm

This reminds me have you checked out the Creepy Pasta website?
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
BEEP!!
BEEP!!

"I try. How'd it go?"

"The cord that was connected to his broadband was unhooked so I have him discover that while going through some of the connection steps" Cassidy said while taking a sip of coffee

"Ahhh, that old problem." Tim laughed. "Hey, see me at lunch break. I've got a hell of a story for you."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
BEEP!!
BEEP!!

"I try. How'd it go?"

"Ahhh, that old problem." Tim laughed. "Hey, see me at lunch break. I've got a hell of a story for you."

"Sure thing" Cassidy said

While eating lunch Cassidy asked Tim"Whats the story that you wanted to tell me?"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
BEEP!!
BEEP!!

"I try. How'd it go?"

While eating lunch Cassidy asked Tim"Whats the story that you wanted to tell me?"

"You hear the news story about that girl?" Tim asked. "The one with the supposed masked men?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
BEEP!!
BEEP!!

"I try. How'd it go?"

"You hear the news story about that girl?" Tim asked. "The one with the supposed masked men?"

Cassidy nods" Did they gave any updates concerning that?"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
BEEP!!
BEEP!!

"I try. How'd it go?"

"Nothing yet. The Masked Men are apparently still at large and the Abigail girl isn't talking to the press anymore." He drank his diet coke. "Can't say I blame her."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
BEEP!!
BEEP!!

"I try. How'd it go?"

"Nothing yet. The Masked Men are apparently still at large and the Abigail girl isn't talking to the press anymore." He drank his diet coke. "Can't say I blame her."
"Me neither. If I were in her position I'd leave that incident far from me as I can" Cassidy said while drinking his tea
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:56 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
BEEP!!
BEEP!!

"I try. How'd it go?"

"Me neither. If I were in her position I'd leave that incident far from me as I can" Cassidy said while drinking his tea

Tim ate some of his burger, chewed and swallowed. "So you think it's true? That there really are men in black suits running around killing serial killers?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:28 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
BEEP!!
BEEP!!

"I try. How'd it go?"

Tim ate some of his burger, chewed and swallowed. "So you think it's true? That there really are men in black suits running around killing serial killers?"
"Not no conspiracy buff but you never know."Cassidy said while finishing some of his eggplant salad
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
BEEP!!
BEEP!!

"I try. How'd it go?"

"Not no conspiracy buff but you never know."Cassidy said while finishing some of his eggplant salad

Tim finished off his burger and drink, wiped his hands and mouth and paid for the meal.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:02 am

Cassidy did the same then left with his friend
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:15 am

Legato wrote:Cassidy did the same then left with his friend

"I'm going to try and take the weekend off. My little girl's got her violin recital. She's been practicing all week." Tim said as they drove down the street, passing shops, video stores, a grocery store, a Vote Saxon poster and went down a shortcut. On the way, Cassidy noticed a dark shadow for a moment.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:02 am

Admin wrote:

"I'm going to try and take the weekend off. My little girl's got her violin recital. She's been practicing all week." Tim said as they drove down the street, passing shops, video stores, a grocery store, a Vote Saxon poster and went down a shortcut. On the way, Cassidy noticed a dark shadow for a moment.

Cassidy had wanted to see the recital but he couldn't risk so he had offered Tim to just record the recital and email him the video. He was going to tell him that he'd like to wish his daughter luck till he noticed the dark shadow. He blinked for a moment then looked at the direction he saw it. He shook it off that it was the light playing tricks on him
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:05 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Cassidy had wanted to see the recital but he couldn't risk so he had offered Tim to just record the recital and email him the video. He was going to tell him that he'd like to wish his daughter luck till he noticed the dark shadow. He blinked for a moment then looked at the direction he saw it. He shook it off that it was the light playing tricks on him

"You got it man. I'll record the whole thing and send it to you." Tim said. "Something wrong?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:07 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You got it man. I'll record the whole thing and send it to you." Tim said. "Something wrong?"

"Nothing just mind playing tricks on me and such" Cassidy said
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:18 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Nothing just mind playing tricks on me and such" Cassidy said

"Yeah, long days of work will do that to you." Tim joked.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top