Re: Quantum: Ultra Girl

Post  Legato on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Someone should speak to Hank. He's pretty down

ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oliver put a hand on Hank's shoulder. "How you holding up there Hank?"

Hank shook his head" I cant get that image out of my head. Him lying on the ground, beaten up and bleeding. For a split second I thought I was too late but thank goodness I was wrong." His bottom lip quivered"He doesn't deserve this"

"Nobody does. I just thank God that you were there for him. I know that the police will find the monsters that did this to him. For now, the only thing we can do is be strong for his sake." He was quiet for a moment. "Listen Hank, if you need to let it all out, go right ahead and do it. There's no shame in crying."

Hank shook his head" I still need to check up on Flannery after this." he looks down and noticed the blood on his clothes" Least till after I get changed. Don't want her to see me like this"

At the Mall.

Leon got out of the car and spotted Hank's car" Owe it to him to bring his car back" he looked at Faith" How are you holding up?"
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hank shook his head" I cant get that image out of my head. Him lying on the ground, beaten up and bleeding. For a split second I thought I was too late but thank goodness I was wrong." His bottom lip quivered"He doesn't deserve this"

"Nobody does. I just thank God that you were there for him. I know that the police will find the monsters that did this to him. For now, the only thing we can do is be strong for his sake." He was quiet for a moment. "Listen Hank, if you need to let it all out, go right ahead and do it. There's no shame in crying."

Hank shook his head" I still need to check up on Flannery after this." he looks down and noticed the blood on his clothes" Least till after I get changed. Don't want her to see me like this"

At the Mall.

Leon got out of the car and spotted Hank's car" Owe it to him to bring his car back" he looked at Faith" How are you holding up?"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the Mall.

"Yeah. I'm sure Matthew has some spare clothes that we can lend you."

"Barely. I'm going to need a few drinks before this is all over." Faith said.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the Mall.

"Appreciate that but I'll just make a quick stop at home then change there" Hank said

OT: What do you think of Hank?
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the Mall.

"Appreciate that but I'll just make a quick stop at home then change there" Hank said

OT: What do you think of Hank?

A great guy and a loyal friend.

IC: "You should probably call them, make sure they know that you're safe."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Just wonder if the others feel the same. I just say because I don't think people find him that interesting as a character
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Legato wrote:Just wonder if the others feel the same. I just say because I don't think people find him that interesting as a character
well he's fun to look at cause (right now) he's kind of a guy in over his head, and he has two secrets to juggle kind of. Two secret trusts that is

He's kept it together really well so far
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:Just wonder if the others feel the same. I just say because I don't think people find him that interesting as a character
well he's fun to look at cause (right now) he's kind of a guy in over his head, and he has two secrets to juggle kind of. Two secret trusts that is

For realz. In a way he's like the moral anchor of the two.

And thanks. Needed the assurance Smile
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

For realz. In a way he's like the moral anchor of the two.

And thanks. Needed the assurance Smile
no problem, figured it was something like that
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:14 pm

As a side note, I can't wait for Hank to meet Jake the puppy over in NuCAU. I love you
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:31 am

"Excuse me." The doctor said as he walked out. "Matthew has regained consciousness."

Oliver stood up. "Let's go."

Lara turned to Derrick and Mariah. "Come on, he'll be happy to see you."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:51 am

Admin wrote:"Excuse me." The doctor said as he walked out. "Matthew has regained consciousness."

Hank rushed passed Derrick and Mariah then he came up to Matt" Knew nothing would take you out of the game entirely"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:52 am

BTW Froggy did you caught the scene with Flannery and her dad?
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:02 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:"Excuse me." The doctor said as he walked out. "Matthew has regained consciousness."

Hank rushed passed Derrick and Mariah then he came up to Matt" Knew nothing would take you out of the game entirely"

"Yeah, you know me man. Um....the doctor's said you found me....was I still at the mall? Parking lot? And....where are the others? Where's Dinah?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:06 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah, you know me man. Um....the doctor's said you found me....was I still at the mall? Parking lot? And....where are the others? Where's Dinah?"

Hank nods" Yeah, Carmilla told me that she's resting in the Halworth Institute. You can see her as soon as you're completely healed"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:15 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Hank nods" Yeah, Carmilla told me that she's resting in the Halworth Institute. You can see her as soon as you're completely healed"

"Resting....resting? Th-they...what did they do to her?!" Matthew demanded as he sat up but then cringed at the sheer pain his body was in. His parents and Hank helped him back down. "Sorry....sorry..I...thanks. M-mom? Dad? Derrick? Mariah? When did you all get here?"

"Hank called us when he found you. We driving around the city searching for you and your friends and then Hank called.....oh God Matthew....what kind of monster would do this to you?" Lara asked.

"Mom..."

Oliver hugged his wife. "You don't need to talk right now son, we'll....we'll discuss all of this when you are feeling better. You just focus on getting well now."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:56 am

Legato wrote:BTW Froggy did you caught the scene with Flannery and her dad?
I actually went back to check it because I think I missed it and got confused with the threads for a bit. It was a nice touch to the whole crisis everyone is going through right now

Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:57 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:BTW Froggy did you caught the scene with Flannery and her dad?
I actually went back to check it because I think I missed it and got confused with the threads for a bit. It was a nice touch to the whole crisis everyone is going through right now

For realz. BTW posted you a PM Smile
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:59 am

"we got here a while ago man, to check up on you, Carm and the rest. Listen to your pops dude, focus on getting better, we'll hold down the fort for you, okay?" Derrick says, giving a thumbs up before turning to Hank. "Hey dude, uh as a friend of Carm's, do you think you could give us a run down of what's been happening?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:02 am

Froggy wrote:"we got here a while ago man, to check up on you, Carm and the rest. Listen to your pops dude, focus on getting better, we'll hold down the fort for you, okay?" Derrick says, giving a thumbs up before turning to Hank. "Hey dude, uh as a friend of Carm's, do you think you could give us a run down of what's been happening?"

Matthew spoke up, seeing his parents there and knowing he'd have to explain it all anyway. "I will....this...this is a long story so, I'll try to sum things up." Matthew said. "Close the door for a moment please."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:04 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"we got here a while ago man, to check up on you, Carm and the rest. Listen to your pops dude, focus on getting better, we'll hold down the fort for you, okay?" Derrick says, giving a thumbs up before turning to Hank. "Hey dude, uh as a friend of Carm's, do you think you could give us a run down of what's been happening?"

Matthew spoke up, seeing his parents there and knowing he'd have to explain it all anyway. "I will....this...this is a long story so, I'll try to sum things up." Matthew said. "Close the door for a moment please."

Derrick closed the door as Mariah nodded. "Go on, Matthew"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:07 am

Hank waved at Mariah and Derrick while giving a nod to Matthew

OT:BTW. Check out The Statesmen Thread when you get a chance Smile
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:09 am

NIGHT! Sleep
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:25 pm

Matthew closed his eyes. "It all started with the lab explosion." He told them all what happened: Seeing the explosions, running to help the scientist and getting caught up in the blast. He told them about how it healed his injuries and granted him superhuman powers. After experimenting with his powers and figuring them out, he decided to fight crime around the city again, this time wearing a costume. Matthew admitted his first costume was kinda lame, just a hoodie sweatshirt and a ski mask and gloves. It was Derrick and Mariah who gave Matthew the Stronghold costume, with Matthew dancing around the issue of them stealing it. Matthew gave a summary of his crime fighting and his meeting with Artemis and teaming up with Ultra Girl and the others. A smile crossed his face when talking about his fight with Bulletproof.
"And then.....these guys showed up. I took down the pryo, I think his name was Arizona, and then a big guy showed up......New....New York. I uhh.....I lost. Hank found me in the parking lot and then called you." Matthew sighed and rested again. "Please....say something."

Lara and Oliver looked at their son and knelt down and hugged him gently. "All this time.....all this time....we had no idea."
"Son....you've been fighting this evil all this time......God Son.......thank you."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:34 pm

Admin wrote:Matthew closed his eyes. "It all started with the lab explosion." He told them all what happened: Seeing the explosions, running to help the scientist and getting caught up in the blast. He told them about how it healed his injuries and granted him superhuman powers. After experimenting with his powers and figuring them out, he decided to fight crime around the city again, this time wearing a costume. Matthew admitted his first costume was kinda lame, just a hoodie sweatshirt and a ski mask and gloves. It was Derrick and Mariah who gave Matthew the Stronghold costume, with Matthew dancing around the issue of them stealing it. Matthew gave a summary of his crime fighting and his meeting with Artemis and teaming up with Ultra Girl and the others. A smile crossed his face when talking about his fight with Bulletproof.
"And then.....these guys showed up. I took down the pryo, I think his name was Arizona, and then a big guy showed up......New....New York. I uhh.....I lost. Hank found me in the parking lot and then called you." Matthew sighed and rested again. "Please....say something."

Lara and Oliver looked at their son and knelt down and hugged him gently. "All this time.....all this time....we had no idea."
"Son....you've been fighting this evil all this time......God Son.......thank you."
"You've got some great parents dude. So it's a big guy named New York huh? Well at least Mariah and I have an idea if who to look for. Do you remember where Ultra Girl and the others are?"

"You got a lot of people supporting you Matthew, don't key one loss get you down. Even the greats lose sometimes" Mariah would add, smiling
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next