BTW found a trope for The Statesmen.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/QuirkyMinibossSquad

Will work on L and Ultra Girl's fight tomorrow Smile Night Sleep
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Quantum: Ultra Girl

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:02 am

Legato wrote:BTW found a trope for The Statesmen.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/QuirkyMinibossSquad

Will work on L and Ultra Girl's fight tomorrow Smile Night Sleep

*Sprays sleeping gas everywhere.*

Night! Very Happy
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:51 pm

Around the street, the windows of cars and stores broke seemingly on their own as people could feel the wind whooshing around them.
But this was not the wind, it was two speedsters as Velocity Lass and Dude continued their clash with each other.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Several of the tree branches exploded into a puff of smoke. As Louisiana walked through it he looked around to find Ultra Girl no longer in sight" Ah sound strategy, for a second there I had you pegged for those idiot heroes that likes to take the fight head on despite how much the odds are stacked against them. If I can imagine the position you're in you're taking this moment to come up with a strategy. Basic survival tactic"

Around 90 yards away from where Louisiana is standing Ultra Girl hides behind the tree. She takes a moment to collect herself. A bird lands on a tree branch above her

"You know the best thing about magic? There are spells that help you become one with the forrest. Which means anything around here can be my eyes and ears. Look up" Louisiana said

A chirping sound is heard above her then Ultra Grirl looks up at the bird above her who looked down on her.

Louisiana laughs" I see you"

In an instant Ultra Girl took off
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Legato wrote:Several of the tree branches exploded into a puff of smoke. As Louisiana walked through it he looked around to find Ultra Girl no longer in sight" Ah sound strategy, for a second there I had you pegged for those idiot heroes that likes to take the fight head on despite how much the odds are stacked against them. If I can imagine the position you're in you're taking this moment to come up with a strategy. Basic survival tactic"

Around 90 yards away from where Louisiana is standing Ultra Girl hides behind the tree. She takes a moment to collect herself. A bird lands on a tree branch above her

"You know the best thing about magic? There are spells that help you become one with the forrest. Which means anything around here can be my eyes and ears. Look up" Louisiana said

A chirping sound is heard above her then Ultra Grirl looks up at the bird above her who looked down on her.

OT: Smooooth.

IC: (I should be resting....home, resting and sleeping this off...) Stronghold thought to himself. Even with the healing session, his body was still hurting all over from the fight with Arizona. Still, he had a job to do and he was not going to let them hurt Artemis as long as there was breath in his body. He looked around the subway. "Alright, I don't see anyone, should we grab a train?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:34 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Several of the tree branches exploded into a puff of smoke. As Louisiana walked through it he looked around to find Ultra Girl no longer in sight" Ah sound strategy, for a second there I had you pegged for those idiot heroes that likes to take the fight head on despite how much the odds are stacked against them. If I can imagine the position you're in you're taking this moment to come up with a strategy. Basic survival tactic"

IC: (I should be resting....home, resting and sleeping this off...) Stronghold thought to himself. Even with the healing session, his body was still hurting all over from the fight with Arizona. Still, he had a job to do and he was not going to let them hurt Artemis as long as there was breath in his body. He looked around the subway. "Alright, I don't see anyone, should we grab a train?"

"Couldn't reach Song, it appears they've jammed the communication. The train would be the best option" Artemis said

OT: Oh speaking of Song
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:35 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Couldn't reach Song, it appears they've jammed the communication. The train would be the best option" Artemis said

"Right, let's go." Matthew said and got on the train with her. Needless to say, the citizens of Exodus were rather surprised to see a pair of Superheroes boarding the train. "Hi. How you doing?" Stronghold asked.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:34 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Right, let's go." Matthew said and got on the train with her. Needless to say, the citizens of Exodus were rather surprised to see a pair of Superheroes boarding the train. "Hi. How you doing?" Stronghold asked.

As the train was going Artemis just glanced around, she sees the train full of people, she starts to see that taking a train wasn't a good idea. The Statesmen would go through all the people here if they have to. She looks at Stronghold" This is far enough"

"Excuse me miss" An old man who is riding the train with the two spoke up then Artemis looked at his direction" You need any help?" noticing the injuries Artemis has

Artemis shook her head then stood up and pulled the cable"I'll be just fine sir. Thanks anyway"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:41 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

As the train was going Artemis just glanced around, she sees the train full of people, she starts to see that taking a train wasn't a good idea. The Statesmen would go through all the people here if they have to. She looks at Stronghold" This is far enough"

"Excuse me miss" An old man who is riding the train with the two spoke up then Artemis looked at his direction" You need any help?" noticing the injuries Artemis has

Artemis shook her head then stood up and pulled the cable"I'll be just fine sir. Thanks anyway"

Stronghold got up. "Take care sir." (She's right though. If Arizona is any indication, these guys don't care one lick about collateral damage.)

The train slowed to a stop at the station and the doors opened and the two headed out.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Stronghold got up. "Take care sir." (She's right though. If Arizona is any indication, these guys don't care one lick about collateral damage.)

The train slowed to a stop at the station and the doors opened and the two headed out.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:10 am

Ultra Girl ran till she finds a cave located in the tree

(Ok, ok calm down. Don't give him an edge. Alright lets look at some positives. He's away from the city, nowhere near Artemis, and with the power he has theres a good chance he's their ace in the hole and I've just isolated him from the group. If I can just out think him then I'll be alright) Ultra Girl thought to herself

Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Legato wrote:

(Ok, ok calm down. Don't give him an edge. Alright lets look at some positives. He's away from the city, nowhere near Artemis, and with the power he has theres a good chance he's their ace in the hole and I've just isolated him from the group. If I can just out think him then I'll be alright) Ultra Girl thought to herself

OT: Hit him with the tree!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: Hit him with the tree!

OT: In her defense she was still to panicked from earlier to even consider that tongue
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Velocity Lass grabbed Dude and blitzed forward, slamming him against a car hard enough to break it's windows. She then turned around and tossed him against another one. Dude yelled in pain but recovered and hit her across the face with a spinning backhand.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Exodus City PD

Leon's radio got a report of a disturbance happening in Exodus City"10-4 where's the location?" Leon asked then the report responded and he gets up off the desk and looks at Faith" Lets roll"

Artemis and Stronghold wandered down the vacant lot" At least we're far enough away to figure out some kind of strategy"

Standing on a rooftop a steeled hand outstretched at the pair then the figure's eye's glowed

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120730222433/villains/images/f/ff/Basque03circle1.jpg

"Say cheese"

Before the pair could notice a massive sonic cannon hits the both of them. The ground erupted and both Stronghold and Artemis were sent flying

Artemis blinked her eyes a few moments, she could hardly hear anything other than the ringing due to being hit from that sonic cannon. She struggles to get up. She has no idea what her insides must be like now but the nauseous feeling she has from the after effects of the cannon was one of the results. It was enough to almost throw up but she quickly covered her mouth when she felt something was about to some out..

"Congratulations for making it this far"

She sees a tall shadowy figure walking towards her, her eyes widened as she recognized him(No) she thought to herself

"California is right about one thing" New York said" Things for you are going to get a whole lot worse before it even get any better"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Legato wrote:Exodus City PD

Leon's radio got a report of a disturbance happening in Exodus City"10-4 where's the location?" Leon asked then the report responded and he gets up off the desk and looks at Faith" Lets roll"

Artemis and Stronghold wandered down the vacant lot" At least we're far enough away to figure out some kind of strategy"

Standing on a rooftop a steeled hand outstretched at the pair then the figure's eye's glowed

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120730222433/villains/images/f/ff/Basque03circle1.jpg

"Say cheese"

Before the pair could notice a massive sonic cannon hits the both of them. The ground erupted and both Stronghold and Artemis were sent flying

Artemis blinked her eyes a few moments, she could hardly hear anything other than the ringing due to being hit from that sonic cannon. She struggles to get up. She has no idea what her insides must be like now but the nauseous feeling she has from the after effects of the cannon was one of the results. It was enough to almost throw up but she quickly covered her mouth when she felt something was about to some out..

She sees a tall shadowy figure walking towards her, her eyes widened as she recognized him(No) she thought to herself

"California is right about one thing" New York said" Things for you are going to get a whole lot worse before it even get any better"

"Ahhhh.......arrrghhh...what...what the F was that?" Stronghold's ears were ringing. He smacked his head and shook it off. "What the....Artemis? ARTEMIS?!" He got to his feet and super jumped into the air to find her.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:07 pm

Admin wrote:

"Say cheese"

"Ahhhh.......arrrghhh...what...what the F was that?" Stronghold's ears were ringing. He smacked his head and shook it off. "What the....Artemis? ARTEMIS?!" He got to his feet and super jumped into the air to find her.

Artemis gets up despite the fact that she's on wobbly legs" Leave the others out of this. I'm the one Dad send you guys after."

"They got themselves into this by helping you and they'll learn from that mistake" New York said" If anything happens to them you will be the one that lives with it"

OT: BTW check out the PM I've sent and the Motivational Poster Thread Smile Also posted a RP as Leon
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Faith nodded and turned on the siren and stepped on the gas. "Explosions, fires, speedsters fighting it out, what the hell is going on?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Say cheese"

Artemis gets up despite the fact that she's on wobbly legs" Leave the others out of this. I'm the one Dad send you guys after."

"They got themselves into this by helping you and they'll learn from that mistake" New York said" If anything happens to them you will be the one that lives with it"

OT: BTW check out the PM I've sent and the Motivational Poster Thread Smile Also posted a RP as Leon

Spotting her, Stronghold touched down and began quietly making his way over, silently yanking the door off of a parked car and tried to get behind him. The way he figured it, he could use the door as a shield against whatever he had, which could give Artemis time to find cover. If nothing else, he could throw it at him. Closer, closer...
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Admin wrote:

Faith nodded and turned on the siren and stepped on the gas. "Explosions, fires, speedsters fighting it out, what the hell is going on?"

"I've stopped asking questions about the going ons in this city the minute reports about demons kept popping up" Leon said" If there's a small comfort at least Jen isn't here for this" Leon handed Faith a rifle" It's loaded with tranquilizers. Going to stop just about a few blocks from here, when we arrive at the area find a place where you will be unseen and wait till I get the speedster in your line of fire"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:28 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I've stopped asking questions about the going ons in this city the minute reports about demons kept popping up" Leon said" If there's a small comfort at least Jen isn't here for this" Leon handed Faith a rifle" It's loaded with tranquilizers. Going to stop just about a few blocks from here, when we arrive at the area find a place where you will be unseen and wait till I get the speedster in your line of fire"

"Rodger that sir." She grabbed the rifle. "Any word from Ultra Girl at least?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Rodger that sir." She grabbed the rifle. "Any word from Ultra Girl at least?"

"I've heard reports on a disturbance happening in Everwood Forrest so I assume she's battling a costumed villain there. Take care of one problem first then deal with the other" Leon said

Everwood Forrest

Ultra Girl examined the tree(I really hate to do this, that and this is the first time I've used my TK for something this big.) she can sense Louisiana approaching and muster up some courage( The longer I remain here the more endanger my friends are) she hears Louisiana's voice calling" You brought this on yourself you know. If you had stayed out of personal affairs this never would have happened"

Ultra Girl moved the tree from side to side( Come on, come on) she lifts the tree out of it's roots then completely lifts it off the ground she tossed the tree at him.

Louisiana sees this and his eyes glowed and he leaps high into the air then manuvers, barely avoiding the tree then runs across it. Ultra Girl TKed a tree branch near him and it struck Louisiana off the tree.

"Mister!!! Still alive?!" Ultra Girl called out

Louisiana wiped the blood from his nose( Like a lady with moxy) his eyes glowed and he flinged the tree that Ultra Girl throwned back at her. Ultra Girl used her TK to break the tree apart, barely avoiding it
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:02 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Say cheese"

Spotting her, Stronghold touched down and began quietly making his way over, silently yanking the door off of a parked car and tried to get behind him. The way he figured it, he could use the door as a shield against whatever he had, which could give Artemis time to find cover. If nothing else, he could throw it at him. Closer, closer...

New York turned as he felt someone getting closer, he looked at Stronghold"So you're willing to destroy public property just for her. In some ways I consider this romantic" New York felt a surge of electricity surrounding him as Artemis shot a tazer gun at him" Commendable effort while you have definitely used various methods to inflict pain I was trained to embrace it" New York ripped the cord off" Now as for you young man. Do you really think that what you have in your hand will do you any good?"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:05 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Say cheese"

New York turned as he felt someone getting closer, he looked at Stronghold"So you're willing to destroy public property just for her. In some ways I consider this romantic" New York felt a surge of electricity surrounding him as Artemis shot a tazer gun at him" Commendable effort while you have definitely used various methods to inflict pain I was trained to embrace it" New York ripped the cord off" Now as for you young man. Do you really think that what you have in your hand will do you any good?"

Without a word Stronghold smacked him across the face with it.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:30 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Say cheese"

Without a word Stronghold smacked him across the face with it.

"Hmm" New York cracked his neck then balled his fist he punched at Stronghold's chest, it sent a sonic wave massive enough to send him flying once again

"Stronghold!!!" Artemis said then throws a flash grenade at him. A blinding light flashed

Ultra Girl leaped high up and lands on another tree branch she took apart the tree that she threw and flung the large pieces at Louisiana, he pushed the large pieces of the trees away as he flies after her he hears a mental voice in his head(What now I'm working?) Louisiana hears the voice of their leader then sighs(Fine whatever, I'll trace her then send her to where you are. Just remember not to kill her)

Louisiana tries to sense Artemis then picked up where she's located Artemis raised her sword to attack New York but she vanished then find herself struck nothing but a wall. "Where" she looked around and finds herself in an abandoned asylum standing in a long hallway

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=long+creepy+hallway&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=FA97F9E300505437531A1DBC0265AE68874BBF03&selectedIndex=31

"Rather fitting isn't it?" She turned to see a man of familiarity standing at the other end of the hallway

http://geekslop.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/il_fullxfull.363102785_5pqu.jpg

" I hope you don't mind that" Washington said" Thanks to the assistance of the rest of my men, only one of us will make it out of here"

When Artemis hears the sounds of the doors being sealed and locked she knows for a certain that statement rings true
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum