ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Team Justice

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionTeam Justice EmptyTeam Justice

more_horiz
For Justice's teen superhero team adventures. Very Happy

descriptionTeam Justice EmptyRe: Team Justice

more_horiz
(Since we both wanted this to happen.)

:Supreme was hovering above the Earth, his energy field being life support system. Closing his eyes, so much noise. So much, suffering, so many who want help. While others enjoy the carnage they have caused. He did hear good things too.:

:He wonders if he can stay sane, like this. And he almost wants to shed a tear. Because despite his power, he cannot help everyone, not all at once. Which met, it would be too late. For some. And that hurts in a pscyhe degree.:

"Why? Me?" :He grew up a Christian child, was a good Sunday school boy. He stills prays despite his power, because it was God who gave it to him, literally.:

"So much to do, I am just one man." :Then again, he remembers his shrink, and she told him a different story.:

"You a special, you are unique, you are a island." :A island? No man is suppose to be that, yet here he was, the point was clear. He was not a man, to a degree, and certainly not a God.:

:So, what is he supposed to be!?!:

more_horiz
"Okay seriously......where did you come from?" Justice asked the creature in front of him.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/267/5/f/heromachine__giant_by_artist_srf-d5frucd.jpg
"Hey! Can you even hear me up there?"

The giant raised a foot up and started to stomp down only for Justice to super jump up onto it's knee and then leap up and punch it in the face.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Okay seriously......where did you come from?" Justice asked the creature in front of him.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/267/5/f/heromachine__giant_by_artist_srf-d5frucd.jpg

The giant raised a foot up and started to stomp down only for Justice to super jump up onto it's knee and then leap up and punch it in the face.
Mariah copied Justice's super strength and nodded to Derrick to pick her up. He grabbed her by the waist and flew her above the creature's knee, where she slammed two fists down

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mariah copied Justice's super strength and nodded to Derrick to pick her up. He grabbed her by the waist and flew her above the creature's knee, where she slammed two fists down

The giant was knocked off balance by the heroes attacks and was kicked to the ground by Justice where it caused an earthquake. Justice landed on it's chest. "Alright, ready to talk now?"

The giant spoke up in a great booming voice in a language that none of them understood.

"Um, okay, do you know English?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

The giant was knocked off balance by the heroes attacks and was kicked to the ground by Justice where it caused an earthquake. Justice landed on it's chest. "Alright, ready to talk now?"

The giant spoke up in a great booming voice in a language that none of them understood.

Derrick got ontop of the creature and waved. "HELLO! WHERE DO YOU!" he'd shout, pointing at the giant, the continuing to shout"COMEFROM?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Derrick got ontop of the creature and waved. "HELLO! WHERE DO YOU!" he'd shout, pointing at the giant, the continuing to shout"COMEFROM?"

The giant and the heroes talked for a bit before it slowly started catching onto the language."Nnnhh.....light....hole in world......light....here...come here find heroes."

"Light..a-a hole in the world?" Justice asked. "It sounds like it came through a portal."

more_horiz
"Uh, it might not seem like we are, but we're heroes. I'm Copycat, the flaming guy is Inferno, and the guy who knocked you down is called Justice, what's your name, and what happened to your world?

more_horiz
:Soon enough, there came a streak of red.:

:Said streak lands extremely fast like, with a illar of dust erupting. Like a small voclano, with no magma, out steps Supreme.:

"What is going on? I, heard you guys."

:Looks up, sees.. Patterns.. SOmething, was, wrong.:

? :Mental bubble.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Soon enough, there came a streak of red.:

:Said streak lands extremely fast like, with a illar of dust erupting. Like a small voclano, with no magma, out steps Supreme.:

"What is going on? I, heard you guys."

:Looks up, sees.. Patterns.. SOmething, was, wrong.:

? :Mental bubble.:

"Hey i've heard of you...you're...Supreme right?" Justice asked. "Well, this is.....The Giant."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Uh, it might not seem like we are, but we're heroes. I'm Copycat, the flaming guy is Inferno, and the guy who knocked you down is called Justice, what's your name, and what happened to your world?

"Name......Oorugort." The giant said. "In my world, invaders came, the Kingdom is falling, we need aid. We need help. I was sent to this world to find allies."

more_horiz
"Yeah, that's me alright. I heard of you guys, your a young crowd, I am a old man compared to you guys.' :Looks and hears the giant speech.:

"Bullies huh? Well I find it a hobby to kick their asses, you can count me in."

:Sad to hear the plight, especially since they kicked the crap out of him, then again, he was a scary giant.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"Yeah, that's me alright. I heard of you guys, your a young crowd, I am a old man compared to you guys.' :Looks and hears the giant speech.:

"Bullies huh? Well I find it a hobby to kick their asses, you can count me in."

:Sad to hear the plight, especially since they kicked the crap out of him, then again, he was a scary giant.:

"Alright, can you bring us over to your world?" Justice asked. "We'll help out in any way we can."

"HEY!" A tiny voice spoke up. A small creature floated up out of the giant's hat. "Hello?"
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs35/i/2008/294/5/4/Mushroom_Fairy_by_Ironshod.jpg
"Leave that to me. Hello."

"And now there's a fairy."

more_horiz
"Why hello there!"

^_^ *Can tell that's the face he makes due to the mask.*

" So your to help us get to your land right? Well, do that voodoo that you do."

more_horiz
Mariah smiled at the fairy, patting it's head before pulling her hand back. "How will you get us there ....I'msorry, waht's your name?'

more_horiz
Check out the Alternative Character Interpretation thread Smile

more_horiz
Dragonhowl Mansion

The sound of the doorbell rang throughout the mansion

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Dragonhowl Mansion

Sera Dragonhowl opened the door. "Yes?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Mariah smiled at the fairy, patting it's head before pulling her hand back. "How will you get us there ....I'msorry, waht's your name?'

"I can create a dimensional portal." The fairy said. "And my name is too complicated for human tongue, call me her Fairness." The fairy said and chanted, a dimensional gateway appearing in front of them.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Dragonhowl Mansion

"Afternoon Mrs.Dragonhowl" Alex smiled as he introduced himself" Alexander Chase, may I come in?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I can create a dimensional portal." The fairy said. "And my name is too complicated for human tongue, call me her Fairness." The fairy said and chanted, a dimensional gateway appearing in front of them.
mariah nodded, a bit confused but thankful. "Thanks, your Fairness, we'll do our best to aid you"she would say as Derrick followed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Dragonhowl Mansion

"Afternoon Mrs.Dragonhowl" Alex smiled as he introduced himself" Alexander Chase, may I come in?"

"Oh, my, Alex, yes, please come in!" She said and welcomed him in.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

mariah nodded, a bit confused but thankful. "Thanks, your Fairness, we'll do our best to aid you"she would say as Derrick followed

"Took the words right out of my mouth. Let's go." Seraph said and walked into the portal, dragging the giant behind him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Dragonhowl Mansion

"Oh, my, Alex, yes, please come in!" She said and welcomed him in.

"Nice place you have here" Alex complemented as he stepped in

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Took the words right out of my mouth. Let's go." Seraph said and walked into the portal, dragging the giant behind him.

"I wonder what's on the other side, dragons? I'd like dra-oh shiiiit" Derrick would murmur once they crossed through the portal

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply