ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Team Justice

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionTeam Justice - Page 2 EmptyRe: Team Justice

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Dragonhowl Mansion

The sound of the doorbell rang throughout the mansion

Sera Dragonhowl opened the door. "Yes?"

"Afternoon Mrs.Dragonhowl" Alex smiled as he introduced himself" Alexander Chase, may I come in?"

"Oh, my, Alex, yes, please come in!" She said and welcomed him in.

"Nice place you have here" Alex complemented as he stepped in

"Thank you very much Alex. May I ask the purpose of your visit?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Mariah smiled at the fairy, patting it's head before pulling her hand back. "How will you get us there ....I'msorry, waht's your name?'

"I can create a dimensional portal." The fairy said. "And my name is too complicated for human tongue, call me her Fairness." The fairy said and chanted, a dimensional gateway appearing in front of them.

mariah nodded, a bit confused but thankful. "Thanks, your Fairness, we'll do our best to aid you"she would say as Derrick followed

"Took the words right out of my mouth. Let's go." Seraph said and walked into the portal, dragging the giant behind him.

"I wonder what's on the other side, dragons? I'd like dra-oh shiiiit" Derrick would murmur once they crossed through the portal
maaagic

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Mariah smiled at the fairy, patting it's head before pulling her hand back. "How will you get us there ....I'msorry, waht's your name?'

"I can create a dimensional portal." The fairy said. "And my name is too complicated for human tongue, call me her Fairness." The fairy said and chanted, a dimensional gateway appearing in front of them.

mariah nodded, a bit confused but thankful. "Thanks, your Fairness, we'll do our best to aid you"she would say as Derrick followed

"Took the words right out of my mouth. Let's go." Seraph said and walked into the portal, dragging the giant behind him.

"I wonder what's on the other side, dragons? I'd like dra-oh shiiiit" Derrick would murmur once they crossed through the portal

As if in response to his question, they were met with a towering Dragon.
Team Justice - Page 2 Bridge_guardian_by_drachenmagier_d6bcbzv
"Oh no.....nonono....i-it's a Dark Dragon!" Fairness was clearly terrified at the sight of it. "I did not expect this! We must leave her right away we must-"
"Never fought a Dragon before. This could be fun." Justice said.

more_horiz
Derrick raised an eyebrow

"Never fought a dragon before, he says. It could be fun, the invulnerable boy says"

He'd then fly above the dragon, holding Mariah as she dropped down on it with super strength

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Never fought a dragon before, he says. It could be fun, the invulnerable boy says"

He'd then fly above the dragon, holding Mariah as she dropped down on it with super strength

The Dragon tossed her off and black and red lightning crackled around it's horns and combined in between them and shot out at the team. Justice fired a combined energy beam from both hands and the two attacks collided and clashed against each other for a moment before the magic won out and slammed into Justice. He was sent flying into a cliff wall and fell down, clutching his chest. "Okay....what the hell was that?"
"That...was magic. Don't you posses it?"
"No...and DAMN that hurt!"

The Dragon roared and took to the skies.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The Dragon tossed her off and black and red lightning crackled around it's horns and combined in between them and shot out at the team. Justice fired a combined energy beam from both hands and the two attacks collided and clashed against each other for a moment before the magic won out and slammed into Justice. He was sent flying into a cliff wall and fell down, clutching his chest. "Okay....what the hell was that?"
"That...was magic. Don't you posses it?"
"No...and DAMN that hurt!"

The Dragon roared and took to the skies.

Derrick looked back at Ash, as Mariah exploded out of the rubble, pissed. Derrick would open his mouth to say something before closing it for a second, then reopening it again. "Yo, uh stay here with him Mariah and provide ground support. I'll draw it's fire" Derrick would say, flying towards the dragon as he focused his eyes. "I've only done this with drinks and stuff but let's see if I can  draw the heat out of it's body" he'd say, pulling the heat from the dragon's body while Mariah shot a shockwave with her fist at the beast.

"Justice, you okay?" Mariah would ask, touching his chest

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Dragonhowl Mansion

"Afternoon Mrs.Dragonhowl" Alex smiled as he introduced himself" Alexander Chase, may I come in?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Dragonhowl Mansion

"I've heard about your son taking down Atomix and I just wanted to congratulate him in person" Alex said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Dragonhowl Mansion

"I've heard about your son taking down Atomix and I just wanted to congratulate him in person" Alex said

"Ohh, how nice of you. I think he's partying over at the Halworth Academy right now."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Dragonhowl Mansion

"Ohh, how nice of you. I think he's partying over at the Halworth Academy right now."
"Then I shall head over there" Alex smiled"Have a good day ma'am"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply