ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years EmptyCAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

more_horiz
Just for fun, decided to start exploring the early years of the Prime-Verse heroes, kind of like Year 1 stuff.
So, Reaper: The Early Years.CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years Batman

descriptionCAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years EmptyRe: CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

more_horiz
Sable drove up to the city limits. "Hello Citech. It has been a very long time. How have you been my city?"

descriptionCAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years EmptyRe: CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Sable drove up to the city limits. "Hello Citech. It has been a very long time. How have you been my city?"

Sable took off her helmet and took in the view and breathed in the city air. "I have missed this city so much." After closing her eyes and sitting there for a few minutes she opened them again and put her helmet on again and drove into the city.
After driving around for a little while and seeing the sights, Sable arrived at her home.
The gates opened and she drove up to the front door and parked her bike and took off her helmet and looked up at the mansion.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/252/e/6/emperor__s_palace_garden_by_juhhmi-d5e332h.jpg
Sable walked up and rang the doorbell. A maid answered.
"Sable.....you're back."
Sable smiled. "I'm back."

more_horiz

Sable Dragomire
CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years 66dxlu

with the hair, especially since, if you think about it, it helps with the 'laid back billionaire' persona.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
can i post in here too?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
can i post in here too?

SURE! Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
can i post in here too?

SURE! Very Happy
OOC; Okay cool, kind of wanted to see these two interact more

Chin Lao walked up to the Dragomir mansion. the heir t the fortune,, Sable had returned from some trip abroad, and now that she had returned, the decision of what to do with her inheritance had been passed from their family lawyer-his uncle- to Chin himself.

Chin was a slim man with a lean build, short, wavy hair and very intense brown eyes. He touched the monitor at the front of the mansion and spoke into it. "Hello, this is Chin Lao, with Dragomir,Lao, and Vein. I am here to talk with Ms. Dragomir about her inheritance"

more_horiz
Hey Froggy when you get the chance check out the Prime and Quantum sign up. Also check out the PM I've posted Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
can i post in here too?

SURE! Very Happy

Chin Lao walked up to the Dragomir mansion. the heir t the fortune,, Sable had returned from some trip abroad, and now that she had returned, the decision of what to do with her inheritance had been passed from their family lawyer-his uncle- to Chin himself.

Chin was a slim man with a lean build, short, wavy hair and very intense brown eyes. He touched the monitor at the front of the mansion and spoke into it. "Hello, this is Chin Lao, with Dragomir,Lao, and Vein. I am here to talk with Ms. Dragomir about her inheritance"

"Of course. Come right in." The maid said and opened the gates for them.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
can i post in here too?

SURE! Very Happy

OOC: will do legato

IC:As Chin walked into the house, he looked arond for Sable. He hadn't seen the newly crowned billionaire in years, since he was a law school stdent

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
can i post in here too?

SURE! Very Happy

OOC: will do legato

IC:As Chin walked into the house, he looked arond for Sable. He hadn't seen the newly crowned billionaire in years, since he was a law school stdent

Sable was in the living room looking at a picture of her parents. She paused for a moment and set it down. "CHIN! You made it!" She ran over to her old friend.

more_horiz
Chin and Sable hugged for a bit.

Chin smiled at Sable, ruffling her hair. "Glad to see you're still wild as ever Sable. I'm sorry you've had to come back due to...unfortunate circumstances, but we have to work out the details of your inheritance. Besides the money, you're now one third owner of your parent's law firm,which makes you my boss. Question is, do you want the money or the shares?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Chin smiled at Sable, ruffling her hair. "Glad to see you're still wild as ever Sable. I'm sorry you've had to come back due to...unfortunate circumstances, but we have to work out the details of your inheritance. Besides the money, you're now one third owner of your parent's law firm,which makes you my boss. Question is, do you want the money or the shares?"

"The money for now I guess. I was hoping to find a certain someone to handle the shares."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"The money for now I guess. I was hoping to find a certain someone to handle the shares."
Chin straightened his tie. "Well, if you're comfortable with it, I can handle the shares while you figure things out, as a favor. A favor of a friend, how about it?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Chin straightened his tie. "Well, if you're comfortable with it, I can handle the shares while you figure things out, as a favor. A favor of a friend, how about it?"

"That would be best, yeah. Alright, the shares are yours man."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"okay, now that that's settled...." Chin's voice would trail off as he looked at the picture. "What are you going to do about...y'know, your parents?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"okay, now that that's settled...." Chin's voice would trail off as he looked at the picture. "What are you going to do about...y'know, your parents?"

"I....I've been wanting to pay a visit to their graves since I've returned home. The people responsible for what happened have been locked away all these years, most of them received the death penalty. Justice has been served. So....I'm going to live. For them. I'll honor their memories. And the first thing I'm gonna do is start improving this city." She smiled. "I'm thinking: rehab centers, soup kitchens, free clinics, low income housing, more jobs, the works."

more_horiz
Noticed The Statesmen Thread Froggy?

more_horiz
Chin smiled as he heard Sable talk. "yeah, you're parents would like that, but you'll have to face some uh...less than reputable folks. I've been taking cases from people in Asylum Alley and there's a lot of problems that go on there. Corrupt cops, repeat offenders who get off on technicalities and city officials taking bribes. There's been a lot of problems that need fixing"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Noticed The Statesmen Thread Froggy?
yeah

i've kind of lost my place so i've just been lurking you know?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chin smiled as he heard Sable talk. "yeah, you're parents would like that, but you'll have to face some uh...less than reputable folks. I've been taking cases from people in Asylum Alley and there's a lot of problems that go on there. Corrupt cops, repeat offenders who get off on technicalities and city officials taking bribes. There's been a lot of problems that need fixing"

"Oh don't worry. Things are going to change for the better around here."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Not that I don't have any faith in you Sable but do you have a plan or something? You can't just punch your way through this" Chin would say, noting the exercise gear she wore

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Not that I don't have any faith in you Sable but do you have a plan or something? You can't just punch your way through this" Chin would say, noting the exercise gear she wore

"I'm still working on it. I was thinking about hiring ninja's. But, anyway, we have time to discuss that later. So! How about we get some drinks?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'm still working on it. I was thinking about hiring ninja's. But, anyway, we have time to discuss that later. So! How about we get some drinks?"
Chin did a double take before laughing, and agreeing to the drinks

Then again, knowing Sable, she'd probably be the one HUNTING ninjas

more_horiz
OT: Guy you have a Rp here

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p30-gold-fire-year-one-saga#17177

the first fight between Goz and Rokai has begun, while your guy Omega and the Cashew Clan are facing off against a 213 feet molten rock Kaiju that blasting fire / heat beams from it's eyes.

and to Froggy you have a Rps in Halworth Acadmey Thread, Flashback and Prime thread.

in the Halworth Academy Thread Sunnina informs Kimbily where Derrick is at, and Jojo Smith from Gravitous Acamdey gives a clue at where Rinda might have went off to as well dicuss the fact she can't date until she's 16 and states the reason why.

in the Flashback Thread Jan and Zaskukai come face to face with the Shadow Trinity Leader Ildiko Nightstar and the Lusus Kimlia Kioio. but there using some dirty tricks to get the upper hand on our heroes mainly it's Kimlia using her telepathy to read Jan and Zaskukai's minds and telepathically telling Ildikio what their going to do before they even do it, aren't wicked telepaths just the worst talking about not fighting fair.

in Prime Emilia just got her world rock as the the big bad Emperor Amakuia Zerg conquer of worlds ruler of the vast Groxoio empire revealed himself to her. state that he is the brother of Uazmio who she and Jiffy defeat long ago. he also state that he has capture most of her relatives & everyone close to her ( everyone close to her that he knows of) and that he will vaporize them and maybe even the entire earth if he doesn't get his brother Uazmio back. he is also Problem's father and check in on Problem to see if he has found out where Emilia is holding Uazmio at and if he made her bring Jiffy out.

he has capture the entire Osaia , Osaia Euro, Valdaina, Manastina siblings cousins on their mother's side, Immelsisa Manstaina and Chris Manastaina , Axlindara Axlindara and Joshura Axlindara , Sandara Axlindara , Danninle , Perdo and of course Emilia's boyfriend. he even kidnapped her dog Muffins too muhaha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply