Omega The Psychic Superhero

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Omega The Psychic Superhero

Post  Froggy on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:39 am

Admin wrote:
Michael yawned as he levitated out of his bed and floated across the room. Touching down, he tked open the door and slipped. After showering and cleaning up, he hugged his uncle and ran off to school.
As he got to school, he'd see nothing about what happened last night in the papers. For some reason there was no mention of the explosion or anything else, and if he looked hard enough he'd see the ship from last night in the sky, fading in and out, as if it was toying with him. At lunch, he'd find there was a new student there. A guy with red hair, green jacket and black pants, a bit on the skinny side, but had one long sleeve and one short sleeve with his jacket. He was standing next to a girl, much shorter, in an orange jacket with tan shorts, and had long brown hair, tugging on the other persons sleeve.

"Kenny! Kenny! what do you want to eat?"

"Shit I don't care Penny, I just want some kind of food, you know?" he'd say, or almost growl. WIth his telepathy, Michael would see something strange about the two. The girl had a rabbit like aura, where as the boy had something like a lion, a golden lion shining behind him, astral projections
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:22 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Michael yawned as he levitated out of his bed and floated across the room. Touching down, he tked open the door and slipped. After showering and cleaning up, he hugged his uncle and ran off to school.
As he got to school, he'd see nothing about what happened last night in the papers. For some reason there was no mention of the explosion or anything else, and if he looked hard enough he'd see the ship from last night in the sky, fading in and out, as if it was toying with him. At lunch, he'd find there was a new student there. A guy with red hair, green jacket and black pants, a bit on the skinny side, but had one long sleeve and one short sleeve with his jacket. He was standing next to a girl, much shorter, in an orange jacket with tan shorts, and had long brown hair, tugging on the other persons sleeve.

"Shit I don't care Penny, I just want some kind of food, you know?" he'd say, or almost growl. WIth his telepathy, Michael would see something strange about the two. The girl had a rabbit like aura, where as the boy had something like a lion, a golden lion shining behind him, astral projections
Michael rubbed his head. (O-kay. As if yesterday wasn't weird enough.) "The meatloaf's good."
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:41 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Michael rubbed his head. (O-kay. As if yesterday wasn't weird enough.) "The meatloaf's good."
Michael would feel the aura staring at him as Kenny turned his head, brow furrowed. "Wasn't asking YOU, was I?" he'd say, getting into Michael's face
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:05 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Michael would feel the aura staring at him as Kenny turned his head, brow furrowed. "Wasn't asking YOU, was I?" he'd say, getting into Michael's face
"What? You got a problem?" Michael smirked.

The mood was suddenly killed when they heard Penny chatting with a girl. "I would advise the gelatin honestly, it's not only good for you, but the green one tastes the best." Alice said.
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/164/1/7/marron_dbgt_by_seiya_dbz_fan-d53e8n4.png
"Hi Michael. I'm sitting with you today."

"Um."

"Great. Want to come?" She asked Penny.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:33 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

The mood was suddenly killed when they heard Penny chatting with a girl. "I would advise the gelatin honestly, it's not only good for you, but the green one tastes the best." Alice said.
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/164/1/7/marron_dbgt_by_seiya_dbz_fan-d53e8n4.png

"Um."

"You're right I got a proble-what?" Kenny asked, turning around to stare at Penny talking with Alice "Oh really? Thank you, taste and nutritional value are something we like to focus on, right Kenny?"

"....right?" he'd say, confusion on his face.

"I would like that very much, can we be friends? I'm Penny and this Kenny"

"It's Ken"

"I like to call him Kenny cause it flows better with Penny, so yea i'd like to sit with you"

Michael would hear Ken mutter "Criminy"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:14 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Um."

"You're right I got a proble-what?" Kenny asked, turning around to stare at Penny talking with Alice "Oh really? Thank you, taste and nutritional value are something we like to focus on, right Kenny?"

"It's Ken"

"I like to call him Kenny cause it flows better with Penny, so yea i'd like to sit with you"

"That settles that, then." Michael said and got his food and drink and sat down with them. "So where you from?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:24 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Um."

"It's Ken"

"That settles that, then." Michael said and got his food and drink and sat down with them. "So where you from?"
"Oh we're from The Country" Penny would say, taking a sip of her drink as Kenny TORE into his sandwich, lunging at it like a wild beast.

"Yeah it's a ways out" he'd mutter
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:18 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Um."

"It's Ken"

"Oh we're from The Country" Penny would say, taking a sip of her drink as Kenny TORE into his sandwich, lunging at it like a wild beast.

"Yeah it's a ways out" he'd mutter
Michael glanced at Penny and tried to take a peak into her mind.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:13 am

He'd find flashes of people-her family? no, they were armed, and they were attacking her. The people left after Kenny showed up, and then he'd see a flash, like a bomb, then her and Kenny in a lab, running as the giant lion aura around him flared and he smashed through things, while her power alerted him to certain things in there?

Michael would then realize Penny was staring at him quietly. "You okay Michael?" she'd ask, with Kenny staring at him now. "yeah, ARE you okay?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:15 am

Froggy wrote:He'd find flashes of people-her family? no, they were armed, and they were attacking her. The people left after Kenny showed up, and then he'd see a flash, like a bomb, then her and Kenny in a lab, running as the giant lion aura around him flared and he smashed through things, while her power alerted him to certain things in there?

Michael would then realize Penny was staring at him quietly. "You okay Michael?" she'd ask, with Kenny staring at him now. "yeah, ARE you okay?"
"Ah, fine. So, you guys are new here then?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:16 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:He'd find flashes of people-her family? no, they were armed, and they were attacking her. The people left after Kenny showed up, and then he'd see a flash, like a bomb, then her and Kenny in a lab, running as the giant lion aura around him flared and he smashed through things, while her power alerted him to certain things in there?

"Well I wasn't here yesterday!"

"Kenny!"

"....sorry, yeah we're new" he'd say, his voice a bit lower. Penny smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "Sorry, Kenny thinks he has to be the tough guy all the time, it was kind of necessary where we're from but I told him he doesn't have to do that out here. I'm glad we met you guys too, you seem nice"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:58 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Kenny!"

"....sorry, yeah we're new" he'd say, his voice a bit lower. Penny smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "Sorry, Kenny thinks he has to be the tough guy all the time, it was kind of necessary where we're from but I told him he doesn't have to do that out here. I'm glad we met you guys too, you seem nice"
"Thank you." Michael said. Glancing up, he noticed Grant entering with his group and spotted Grant snatching a slice of pizza off of a passing student's tray and then his friend giving the student a shove. Michael reached out with his mind, using his telekinesis on the student to help him balance himself...and then tripping Grant, making his face collide with the pizza slice.
"He okay?" Alice asked.
"He'll be fine. Guy just likes his pizza."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:25 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Kenny!"

"Thank you." Michael said. Glancing up, he noticed Grant entering with his group and spotted Grant snatching a slice of pizza off of a passing student's tray and then his friend giving the student a shove. Michael reached out with his mind, using his telekinesis on the student to help him balance himself...and then tripping Grant, making his face collide with the pizza slice.
"He okay?" Alice asked.
Penny laughed as Kenny stared at the dude, then Michael.

"He REALLY likes his pizza! he dove to ate it!" Penny would laugh. What she'd say next would probably unnerve Michael a bit. "Though I have to say it's quite a push to love pizza that much, quite a PUSH" and he'd see it again, that rabbit like aura of hers, ears raised all the way up
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Kenny!"

"He okay?" Alice asked.
Penny laughed as Kenny stared at the dude, then Michael.

"He REALLY likes his pizza! he dove to ate it!" Penny would laugh. What she'd say next would probably unnerve Michael a bit. "Though I have to say it's quite a push to love pizza that much, quite a PUSH" and he'd see it again, that rabbit like aura of hers, ears raised all the way up
(What the...no way, it's a coincidence.) He smiled.

Grant's friend gave him a few napkins to wipe his face off. He saw Michael and his group laughing and zeroed in on them.

"Something funny b-ch?" He asked as he tossed a basketball at Kenny...only for Michael to casually intercept it. "You don't talk to my friends that way, trash."
"What are you gonna do about it, goth f-g?"
(Screw it, I've had enough of this.) "You and me. Outside. Now."
"Mike.."
Michael tossed her the ball. "Hold onto this. I'll be right back."

The students in the cafeteria started rushing outside to watch.
"Darn it all Michael....I just hope you know what you're doing." Alice said and ran outside with them.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:38 am

As Michael went outside, he'd feel a hand push him aside, a rough hand. It was Kenny, and his teeth were bared, his aura growling as he approached Grant. Michael would see that Lion aura glowing, shimmering in his mind. Grant would feel like Kenny's body was looming over him, casting a giant shadow. Kenny had passed Michael and was in Grant's personal space, chest inches away from touching his. Grant would see ichael's eyes had the same look a predator might have in the wild, then feel Kenny's hand grip his shirt, HARD.

"You wanna be tough? You wanna growl at me like you're hot #*)## mo#(#)? then why don't you hit me, show me what you got big guy!" he'd say. Michael would see the lion aura growling now, which no one but him seemed to notice, imbuing Kenny with some strange form of psionic durability

Penny would try to chase them but instead tugged on Alice's arm. "We can't let Kenny fight that guy, it will be really bad! really really really really bad!"

Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:44 am

Froggy wrote:As Michael went outside, he'd feel a hand push him aside, a rough hand. It was Kenny, and his teeth were bared, his aura growling as he approached Grant. Michael would see that Lion aura glowing, shimmering in his mind. Grant would feel like Kenny's body was looming over him, casting a giant shadow. Kenny had passed Michael and was in Grant's personal space, chest inches away from touching his. Grant would see ichael's eyes had the same look a predator might have in the wild, then feel Kenny's hand grip his shirt, HARD.

"You wanna be tough? You wanna growl at me like you're hot #*)## mo#(#)? then why don't you hit me, show me what you got big guy!" he'd say. Michael would see the lion aura growling now, which no one but him seemed to notice, imbuing Kenny with some strange form of psionic durability

Penny would try to chase them but instead tugged on Alice's arm. "We can't let Kenny fight that guy, it will be really bad! really really really really bad!"

"I can tell. That's enough! Break it up!" She said as she ran over to them.

"You think I won't?!" Grant challenged.

Michael was about to let Kenny knock him down when he caught Penny. The aura's, the sheer power these two had, if Michael let this go on, Kenny would probably splat Grant. The guy might be a douche, but he didn't deserve that. A quick glance into her mind confirmed how bad things would get. Grant was about to swing at Kenny....only for Michael to amp his strength a bit with his TK and struck Grant on the face, dropping him like a sack of hammers and knocking Grant right out.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:49 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:As Michael went outside, he'd feel a hand push him aside, a rough hand. It was Kenny, and his teeth were bared, his aura growling as he approached Grant. Michael would see that Lion aura glowing, shimmering in his mind. Grant would feel like Kenny's body was looming over him, casting a giant shadow. Kenny had passed Michael and was in Grant's personal space, chest inches away from touching his. Grant would see ichael's eyes had the same look a predator might have in the wild, then feel Kenny's hand grip his shirt, HARD.

Michael was about to let Kenny knock him down when he caught Penny. The aura's, the sheer power these two had, if Michael let this go on, Kenny would probably splat Grant. The guy might be a douche, but he didn't deserve that. A quick glance into her mind confirmed how bad things would get. Grant was about to swing at Kenny....only for Michael to amp his strength a bit with his TK and struck Grant on the face, dropping him like a sack of hammers and knocking Grant right out.
Kenny felt Grant go limp, then dropped him

P*##Y" he'd snarl, with Penny tugging on his arm. Michael would see her aura wash over his, causing him to calm down as she smiled at Alice. "Thank you, thank you so much and Kenny! You know better than that! we don't do that!"she'd say, hitting his arm. Kenny would then turn from angry to shamed, putting his head down. "yes, yes I do" he'd say, the aura of his calming down, a sleeping giant

He'd take note of Kenny's wrist having a strange tattoo, red and green, like the CHAOS people from earlier. Penny had a beanie on but more than likely had one herself
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:25 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Kenny felt Grant go limp, then dropped him

P*##Y" he'd snarl, with Penny tugging on his arm. Michael would see her aura wash over his, causing him to calm down as she smiled at Alice. "Thank you, thank you so much and Kenny! You know better than that! we don't do that!"she'd say, hitting his arm. Kenny would then turn from angry to shamed, putting his head down. "yes, yes I do" he'd say, the aura of his calming down, a sleeping giant

He'd take note of Kenny's wrist having a strange tattoo, red and green, like the CHAOS people from earlier. Penny had a beanie on but more than likely had one herself
Michael made a note of this and for now appreciated the applause. "Grant, you've been Goth Served!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

"You alright man?" Michael asked Kenny.

"Ai yi yi...somebody get Grant to the nurse's office. Great punch there Slugger." Penny said to Michael.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:36 am

Kenny looked at Penny, and smiled at Michael. "Yeah, I'm good man" he'd tell him, rustling Penny's hair under her beanie, her giggling. Michael would see her aura intermingling with his, noticing Kenny's mood change. He seemed relaxed

"hehe, goth served, cause he called you a goth, right?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:56 am

Froggy wrote:Kenny looked at Penny, and smiled at Michael. "Yeah, I'm good man" he'd tell him, rustling Penny's hair under her beanie, her giggling. Michael would see her aura intermingling with his, noticing Kenny's mood change. He seemed relaxed

"Yeah. I'm planning to make it a catch phrase." Michael said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:06 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Kenny looked at Penny, and smiled at Michael. "Yeah, I'm good man" he'd tell him, rustling Penny's hair under her beanie, her giggling. Michael would see her aura intermingling with his, noticing Kenny's mood change. He seemed relaxed

"heehee, that's so funny!" Penny would say, giggling and almost doubling over in laughter, with Kenny holding her up

"Hey uh, sorry about earlier, I kinda, well I guess you could say being aggressive is kinda hardwired into me" Kenny would tell Michael
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:39 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"heehee, that's so funny!" Penny would say, giggling and almost doubling over in laughter, with Kenny holding her up

"Hey uh, sorry about earlier, I kinda, well I guess you could say being aggressive is kinda hardwired into me" Kenny would tell Michael
"It's all good man...still, I think we should come up with one for you, a phrase I mean." Michael said as they walked. "How about this? 'Welcome to the Colosseum, I'm the Lion.'?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:47 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"It's all good man...still, I think we should come up with one for you, a phrase I mean." Michael said as they walked. "How about this? 'Welcome to the Colosseum, I'm the Lion.'?"
Kenny looked at Michael as he considered it. Michael would then see him smile and nod. "Yeah, I like that, I like it, I'd say that, then knuckle up and WHAM!" Kenny would say, throwing a quick right hook

"Yeah, that's really a good one, you should thank him Kenny!" Penny would tell the taller teen, who'd look at Michael. "Thanks man, seriously"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:56 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Kenny looked at Michael as he considered it. Michael would then see him smile and nod. "Yeah, I like that, I like it, I'd say that, then knuckle up and WHAM!" Kenny would say, throwing a quick right hook

"Yeah, that's really a good one, you should thank him Kenny!" Penny would tell the taller teen, who'd look at Michael. "Thanks man, seriously"

"Not a problem, now come on, let's finish eating."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:04 am

As the group finished eating, Michael would see Penny sitting on Kenny's shoulder as they walked down the halls, no backpacks on either of them
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top