DC Nation: Supergirl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DC Nation: Supergirl

Post  Legato on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:49 pm



avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: DC Nation: Supergirl

Post  Legato on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:04 am

My vacation has gotten interesting that's for sure

Kara Zor-El, also known as Supergirl was enjoying a nice vacation till she came across a psychotic bounty hunter named Lobo whom is pretty persistent. He has fought and chased her for quite some time ever since he spotted her at a restaurant. The two had been in a regular cat and mouse situation that escalated into good old fashioned fisticuffs that brought her to this uncharted planet.



Supergirl hid behind a large mountain terrain, just long enough to collect her thoughts and provide a clear strategy when it comes to dealing with her opponent. Her hearing picked up a loud whistle" Hey sweet cheeks! You can come out at any time" Lobo flies in the air riding on his bike as he searches the mountain terrain. He rubs his jaw(Packs quite a punch, it's all good. I can hit just as hard)

Supergirl's jaw tightened(Sweet cheeks? Ugh he makes Guy sound pleasant)
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: DC Nation: Supergirl

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:14 am

Lightyears away, Guy Gardener was in the middle of fighting space aliens with Booster Gold. He paused for a moment. "Huh. Booster, I have the strangest feeling someone just dissed me."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DC Nation: Supergirl

Post  Legato on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:28 am

Admin wrote:Lightyears away, Guy Gardener was in the middle of fighting space aliens with Booster Gold. He paused for a moment. "Huh. Booster, I have the strangest feeling someone just dissed me."

"I need a good angle Skeets, I want my awesomeness recorded for my Facebook page" Booster Gold said while standing on top of a defeated giant tentacle monster with both hands on his hips triumphantly while flashing his pearly whites. He heard Guy mutter something" What was that guy?"

OT: BAM!!!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OneSceneWonder
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: DC Nation: Supergirl

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:04 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Lightyears away, Guy Gardener was in the middle of fighting space aliens with Booster Gold. He paused for a moment. "Huh. Booster, I have the strangest feeling someone just dissed me."

"I need a good angle Skeets, I want my awesomeness recorded for my Facebook page" Booster Gold said while standing on top of a defeated giant tentacle monster with both hands on his hips triumphantly while flashing his pearly whites. He heard Guy mutter something" What was that guy?"

OT: BAM!!!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OneSceneWonder

"Nothing." Guy sighed. "Wonder what Supergirl's up to."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DC Nation: Supergirl

Post  Legato on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:33 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Lightyears away, Guy Gardener was in the middle of fighting space aliens with Booster Gold. He paused for a moment. "Huh. Booster, I have the strangest feeling someone just dissed me."

"I need a good angle Skeets, I want my awesomeness recorded for my Facebook page" Booster Gold said while standing on top of a defeated giant tentacle monster with both hands on his hips triumphantly while flashing his pearly whites. He heard Guy mutter something" What was that guy?"

OT: BAM!!!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OneSceneWonder

"Nothing." Guy sighed. "Wonder what Supergirl's up to."

"Ok have it your way sweet cheeks" Lobo reaches into his pocked and pulls out a detonator" I call this the Devastator."

http://www.scifiheaven.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/kick5.png

Supergirl looked up at the mountain and tested it's structure as Lobo's voice echoed

"If you're cute little butt doesn't present itself by the time I count ta three I'm gonna blow this hunk of rock to kingdom come. Given your genealogy you'll survive it but you'll be pretty stunned"

She hears Lobo count off then she leans against the mountain. The mountain started to lean. Lobo looks and he notices the mountain about to fall on him"Oh Frag" he revved up his bike to speed up as the mountain leans close to him.

KABOOOM!!!
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: DC Nation: Supergirl

Post  Legato on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Lightyears away, Guy Gardener was in the middle of fighting space aliens with Booster Gold. He paused for a moment. "Huh. Booster, I have the strangest feeling someone just dissed me."

"I need a good angle Skeets, I want my awesomeness recorded for my Facebook page" Booster Gold said while standing on top of a defeated giant tentacle monster with both hands on his hips triumphantly while flashing his pearly whites. He heard Guy mutter something" What was that guy?"

OT: BAM!!!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OneSceneWonder

"Nothing." Guy sighed. "Wonder what Supergirl's up to."

"Ok have it your way sweet cheeks" Lobo reaches into his pocked and pulls out a detonator" I call this the Devastator."

http://www.scifiheaven.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/kick5.png

Supergirl looked up at the mountain and tested it's structure as Lobo's voice echoed

"If you're cute little butt doesn't present itself by the time I count ta three I'm gonna blow this hunk of rock to kingdom come. Given your genealogy you'll survive it but you'll be pretty stunned"

She hears Lobo count off then she leans against the mountain. The mountain started to lean. Lobo looks and he notices the mountain about to fall on him"Oh Frag" he revved up his bike to speed up as the mountain leans close to him.

KABOOOM!!!

Supergirl flew up and examined the rubble, she takes a moment to catch her breath before she say" Maniac" she gagged then felt something tighten around her throat and is yanked off of her feet. The chain gets tugged and she looked to find Lobo on his bike" That was a clever trick sis. But there were two factors that didn't go to your favor. Speed boosters, a really, really silent engine, and camouflage"

Supergirl gasped as she felt the chain tighten then Lobo spits out a tooth" Although you did gave me a close call. You owe me a new tooth sweet cheeks"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: DC Nation: Supergirl

Post  Legato on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:01 am

Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Lightyears away, Guy Gardener was in the middle of fighting space aliens with Booster Gold. He paused for a moment. "Huh. Booster, I have the strangest feeling someone just dissed me."

"I need a good angle Skeets, I want my awesomeness recorded for my Facebook page" Booster Gold said while standing on top of a defeated giant tentacle monster with both hands on his hips triumphantly while flashing his pearly whites. He heard Guy mutter something" What was that guy?"

OT: BAM!!!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OneSceneWonder

"Nothing." Guy sighed. "Wonder what Supergirl's up to."

"Ok have it your way sweet cheeks" Lobo reaches into his pocked and pulls out a detonator" I call this the Devastator."

http://www.scifiheaven.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/kick5.png

Supergirl looked up at the mountain and tested it's structure as Lobo's voice echoed

"If you're cute little butt doesn't present itself by the time I count ta three I'm gonna blow this hunk of rock to kingdom come. Given your genealogy you'll survive it but you'll be pretty stunned"

She hears Lobo count off then she leans against the mountain. The mountain started to lean. Lobo looks and he notices the mountain about to fall on him"Oh Frag" he revved up his bike to speed up as the mountain leans close to him.

KABOOOM!!!

Supergirl flew up and examined the rubble, she takes a moment to catch her breath before she say" Maniac" she gagged then felt something tighten around her throat and is yanked off of her feet. The chain gets tugged and she looked to find Lobo on his bike" That was a clever trick sis. But there were two factors that didn't go to your favor. Speed boosters, a really, really silent engine, and camouflage"

Supergirl gasped as she felt the chain tighten then Lobo spits out a tooth" Although you did gave me a close call. You owe me a new tooth sweet cheeks"

With one hand gripping the chain Supergirl balled her fist in another" Funny about what you said before, there are a couple of factors that doesn't go well for you either"

Lobo's hearing picked up a low tone in her voice" Really? And what would those be?"

She looked up and her eyes glowed red with fury and blasted at Lobo's bike with full force" Whoa!!" Lobo swerved and barely managed to avoid the blast. It was close enough that he could feel the heat of it" Watch it with those eye beams lady!! I've just upgraded my Hog last week!!!" Before he could blink he was struck across the jaw, the force was enough to rip up the ground beneath him and he was shooting clear across the landscape then crashed through a couple of mountains

Lobo blinked a couple of times(Packs quite a punch) he thought as he gets up and wipes the blood from his mouth. He felt someone hovering behind him" Come on you filthy bastard" he heard her voice then spin around" I'm not done with you yet"

We get a outside structure of the planet rumbling

A close up shot of Supergirl grabbing him by the hair and giving Lobo a forearm shot to the jaw. Another close up of Lobo grabbing the back of her head and kneeing her to the face, then a few more shots of Lobo hitting her across the face and Supergirl hitting him below the chin with a uppercut.

We see the two respective aliens looking pretty beat but not beaten and still on their feet" Come on...Ya fragging bastich....Give me y'er best shot" Lobo said inbetween breaths. Supergirl was about to respond in kind but she felt intense pain in her mind. She clutched the sides of her head and the pain was too much that her knees buckle and crashed on the ground.

Lobo quirked an eyebrow" That conniving" he looked up and shouted" Whats the fragging deal?!!! I've got her right where I want her!!!"

" You were taking too long. Finish her off"

Supergirl heard a pair of footsteps approached her. As they stop before her she looked up and see Lobo raised his right foot up" Sweet dreams babe" then she blacked out as Lobo drove his foot down to her face
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: DC Nation: Supergirl

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Supergirl vs Lobo: Round 1. Winner: Lobo! Shocked
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DC Nation: Supergirl

Post  Legato on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Admin wrote:Supergirl vs Lobo: Round 1. Winner: Lobo! Shocked
It is the same Lobo that would trade punches with Superman after all Wink
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: DC Nation: Supergirl

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum