ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Ultra Girl

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Ultra Girl - Page 5 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"I'll be happy to assist in making that happen." Flannery said giving a scornful look at the other ambulance

Leon approached Jennifer and Faith" Sorry this had to happen Rouge. At least Flannery is safe"

"Don't leave him out of your sight" Was all Jennifer could say

Leon nods" I know you've been having a rough night but could you give us some report as to how he was apprehended?"

Faith looked at Jennifer.

"Thank you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"I'll be happy to assist in making that happen." Flannery said giving a scornful look at the other ambulance

Leon approached Jennifer and Faith" Sorry this had to happen Rouge. At least Flannery is safe"

Leon nods" I know you've been having a rough night but could you give us some report as to how he was apprehended?"

"Thank you."
" You have my word that I'll tell you what happened here once I return to the station. Right now I'm going to check up on Flannery and Summer" Jennifer said to Leon who nods.

"I'm going to call you're parents to inform them the hospital you will be stationed in" Jennifer said to Summer

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thank you."
" You have my word that I'll tell you what happened here once I return to the station. Right now I'm going to check up on Flannery and Summer" Jennifer said to Leon who nods.

"I'm going to call you're parents to inform them the hospital you will be stationed in" Jennifer said to Summer

"Thank you Miss Kingston."

Faith saluted and then waved over the Forensics team. "Guys, right this way, the bodies are in the basement."

more_horiz
Exodus General Hospital

Flannery is being treated by the doctors, she received some bruises on her face and bruised ribs but the doctors state she's able to leave but recommend that she needs some time to rest for her injuries to heal. Her concerns are of Summer who looked worse than how she appeared, she isn't entirely sure what happened but from the expression of her mother, Leon, and Faith's faces she was glad that she got to Summer in time

Jennifer observed both Flannery and Summer, she had called Summer's parent's before she got here. Michael's being under police observation in another section of the hospital, which is fine as she didn't want to be anywhere near him at the moment and she doesn't want Flannery or Summer around him either.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Exodus General Hospital

Flannery is being treated by the doctors, she received some bruises on her face and bruised ribs but the doctors state she's able to leave but recommend that she needs some time to rest for her injuries to heal. Her concerns are of Summer who looked worse than how she appeared, she isn't entirely sure what happened but from the expression of her mother, Leon, and Faith's faces she was glad that she got to Summer in time

Jennifer observed both Flannery and Summer, she had called Summer's parent's before she got here. Michael's being under police observation in another section of the hospital, which is fine as she didn't want to be anywhere near him at the moment and she doesn't want Flannery or Summer around him either.

Evan and Janet Armstead ran inside the hospital. "Where is she? Where's our daughter?" Janet demanded.
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t16p615-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-discussion-sign-up-thread

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Exodus General Hospital

Evan and Janet Armstead ran inside the hospital. "Where is she? Where's our daughter?" Janet demanded.
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t16p615-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-discussion-sign-up-thread

Jennifer led them to where Summer is being treated"Ultra Girl managed to arrive in time, I fond her after I arrived responding to the call." Jennifer paused glancing over to where Flannery was stationed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Exodus General Hospital

Jennifer led them to where Summer is being treated"Ultra Girl managed to arrive in time, I fond her after I arrived responding to the call." Jennifer paused glancing over to where Flannery was stationed

Janet rested her forehead against the glass. "My poor baby..that animal will pay for this?"

Evan turned to Jennifer. "I want to thank you for being there for her and for calling us. I can assure you, that we will ensure the monster who hurt both of our daughters will be put away for the rest of his life."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Exodus General Hospital

Janet rested her forehead against the glass. "My poor baby..that animal will pay for this?"

Evan turned to Jennifer. "I want to thank you for being there for her and for calling us. I can assure you, that we will ensure the monster who hurt both of our daughters will be put away for the rest of his life."
She looked at Evan and placed a hand on his shoulder" Just focus on being there for Summer, the rest will be dealt with in due time"

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Exodus General Hospital

She looked at Evan and placed a hand on his shoulder" Just focus on being there for Summer, the rest will be dealt with in due time"

"I.....haaahh...yes, you're right Officer." He watched his daughter recover for now.

At the Maximillian manor, Matthew was working out in his room to epic rock music, but was interrupted by his parents when his mother opened the door. Matt got up and turn off the music. "Mom?"
"Matt...there's been an incident..."

Not long after, Matthew and his family drove up to the hospital.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Exodus General Hospital

"I.....haaahh...yes, you're right Officer." He watched his daughter recover for now.

At the Maximillian manor, Matthew was working out in his room to epic rock music, but was interrupted by his parents when his mother opened the door. Matt got up and turn off the music. "Mom?"

Hank is seen in his room studying, just so that he can be ready incase a surprise quiz pops up. He hears the door opened then his dad walked in" Grab a coat Hank, we're heading to the hospital" Hank looked up"What happened"

Just as he explained to Hank what happened he didn't waste no time grabbing his coat and joining his parents as they make their way to the hospital.

Note: One may not notice at first glance but Hank is a pretty smart student. Almost to the point that he can be a bit of a study freak

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Exodus General Hospital

Hank is seen in his room studying, just so that he can be ready incase a surprise quiz pops up. He hears the door opened then his dad walked in" Grab a coat Hank, we're heading to the hospital" Hank looked up"What happened"

Just as he explained to Hank what happened he didn't waste no time grabbing his coat and joining his parents as they make their way to the hospital.

Note: One may not notice at first glance but Hank is a pretty smart student. Almost to the point that he can be a bit of a study freak

Matthew was waiting for him by Flannery's room. "Hey man."

more_horiz
OT: Posted a couple of PM's in CBR:) 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Exodus General Hospital

Hank nods then he looks at the room where Flannery is stationed" How are they?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Exodus General Hospital

"Stable. Summer is still out and her parents are looking after her. Flannery's awake but she's still groggy after what happened." Matthew explained. "I haven't gotten the full details yet, just that some guy attacked them and Ultra Girl and the police saved them."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Exodus General Hospital

"Stable. Summer is still out and her parents are looking after her. Flannery's awake but she's still groggy after what happened." Matthew explained. "I haven't gotten the full details yet, just that some guy attacked them and Ultra Girl and the police saved them."

Hank looked through the window of Flannery's room he sees her being treated by her assigned doctor and Jennifer is with her. Her expression is unreadable but he knows that she's keeping it together for Flannery's sake
"Thank goodness Ultra Girl arrived when she did. Still, makes me feel bad for both Anne and Mrs.Kingston"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Exodus General Hospital

Hank looked through the window of Flannery's room he sees her being treated by her assigned doctor and Jennifer is with her. Her expression is unreadable but he knows that she's keeping it together for Flannery's sake
"Thank goodness Ultra Girl arrived when she did. Still, makes me feel bad for both Anne and Mrs.Kingston"

"I feel bad for all of them." Matthew paused. "Why don't you go in there? I'm sure she'd be happy to see you Hank."

more_horiz
Hank went in and he sees Flannery resting in the hospital bed. He looked at Jennifer who walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder" Thanks for coming." she whispered"She's a little groggy right now so keep the conversation to a minimum"

Hank nods then Jennifer steps out.

Hank approached her" Anne...I"

Flannery shook her head" Don't say you should have been there, wouldn't want you to go through that"

"Least the both of you are ok" hank said to Flannery" Anything you want me to do?" he asked softly

"You're here" Flannery said"Thats all I needed"

more_horiz
OT: Think after this we will skip a little bit with Flannery and Summer both released from the hospital after recovering from their ordeal Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Hank went in and he sees Flannery resting in the hospital bed. He looked at Jennifer who walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder" Thanks for coming." she whispered"She's a little groggy right now so keep the conversation to a minimum"

Flannery shook her head" Don't say you should have been there, wouldn't want you to go through that"

"Least the both of you are ok" hank said to Flannery" Anything you want me to do?" he asked softly

I love you 

OT: Think after this we will skip a little bit with Flannery and Summer both released from the hospital after recovering from their ordeal Smile

Cool with me!Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

I love you 

Cool with me!Very Happy 

OT: Speaking of I love you I love you I love you 

IC: Jennifer returned home, after talking with Hank and Matt's family and thanking them for the visit the doctors informed her that she'd have to remain there for awhile due to the injuries she sustained. It took alot of assurance from Leon that Michael will be guarded and he'd be as far away from Summer and Flannery as possible.

While the whole thing with Flannery was a cover, seeing Summer's parents and the state both Summer and Flannery was in she couldn't help but feel exactly what Summer's parents must have felt right now.

She sits in the living room as her mind is too wired to sleep so some time alone would help ease things. She notices Jake walked in the living room then looked up at her, probably wondering where Flannery is. Jennifer patted her lap" Come here boy"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

I love you 

Cool with me!Very Happy 

IC: Jennifer returned home, after talking with Hank and Matt's family and thanking them for the visit the doctors informed her that she'd have to remain there for awhile due to the injuries she sustained. It took alot of assurance from Leon that Michael will be guarded and he'd be as far away from Summer and Flannery as possible.

While the whole thing with Flannery was a cover, seeing Summer's parents and the state both Summer and Flannery was in she couldn't help but feel exactly what Summer's parents must have felt right now.

She sits in the living room as her mind is too wired to sleep so some time alone would help ease things. She notices Jake walked in the living room then looked up at her, probably wondering where Flannery is. Jennifer patted her lap" Come here boy"

Jake walked over and jumped up onto her lap and put one paw on her stomach as he looked up at her, wagging his tail.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

I love you 

Cool with me!Very Happy 

Jake walked over and jumped up onto her lap and put one paw on her stomach as he looked up at her, wagging his tail.
"Little Red's not feeling very well so she has to stay at the hospital for awhile" Jennifer said as she pets Jake

more_horiz
BTW check out the sign up thead:) 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

I love you 

Cool with me!Very Happy 

"Little Red's not feeling very well so she has to stay at the hospital for awhile" Jennifer said as she pets Jake

Jake whined softly and looked at her with wide eyes before lowering his head down on Jennifer.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply