NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Legato on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:09 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Hank went in and he sees Flannery resting in the hospital bed. He looked at Jennifer who walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder" Thanks for coming." she whispered"She's a little groggy right now so keep the conversation to a minimum"

Hank nods then Jennifer steps out.

Hank approached her" Anne...I"

Flannery shook her head" Don't say you should have been there, wouldn't want you to go through that"

"Least the both of you are ok" hank said to Flannery" Anything you want me to do?" he asked softly

"You're here" Flannery said"Thats all I needed"

I love you 

OT: Think after this we will skip a little bit with Flannery and Summer both released from the hospital after recovering from their ordeal Smile


Cool with me!Very Happy 

OT: Speaking of I love you I love you I love you 

IC: Jennifer returned home, after talking with Hank and Matt's family and thanking them for the visit the doctors informed her that she'd have to remain there for awhile due to the injuries she sustained. It took alot of assurance from Leon that Michael will be guarded and he'd be as far away from Summer and Flannery as possible.

While the whole thing with Flannery was a cover, seeing Summer's parents and the state both Summer and Flannery was in she couldn't help but feel exactly what Summer's parents must have felt right now.

She sits in the living room as her mind is too wired to sleep so some time alone would help ease things. She notices Jake walked in the living room then looked up at her, probably wondering where Flannery is. Jennifer patted her lap" Come here boy"

Jake walked over and jumped up onto her lap and put one paw on her stomach as he looked up at her, wagging his tail.
"Little Red's not feeling very well so she has to stay at the hospital for awhile" Jennifer said as she pets Jake

Jake whined softly and looked at her with wide eyes before lowering his head down on Jennifer.

I swear both Jen and the dog I love you Crying or Very sad I love you Crying or Very sad 
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:59 pm


Jump to a few days later...

Hank and Helena were escorting Summer and Flannery out of the hospital.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Admin wrote:
Jump to a few days later...

Hank and Helena were escorting Summer and Flannery out of the hospital.
" I appreciate the effort guys but it's not like we're disabled" Flannery said

"Better safe than sorry Flann" Helena said

"Besides both of your parents would have our butts if something happened" Hank said
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:23 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jump to a few days later...

Hank and Helena were escorting Summer and Flannery out of the hospital.
" I appreciate the effort guys but it's not like we're disabled" Flannery said

"Better safe than sorry Flann" Helena said

"Besides both of your parents would have our butts if something happened" Hank said

"It is hospital rules after all." Summer pointed out as they got in the car. "Me? I can't wait for some real food."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Legato on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jump to a few days later...

Hank and Helena were escorting Summer and Flannery out of the hospital.
" I appreciate the effort guys but it's not like we're disabled" Flannery said

"Better safe than sorry Flann" Helena said

"Besides both of your parents would have our butts if something happened" Hank said

"It is hospital rules after all." Summer pointed out as they got in the car. "Me? I can't wait for some real food."
Flannery laughed, finally being able to without hurting all over, as she responded"Aint that the truth"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:59 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jump to a few days later...

Hank and Helena were escorting Summer and Flannery out of the hospital.
" I appreciate the effort guys but it's not like we're disabled" Flannery said

"Better safe than sorry Flann" Helena said

"Besides both of your parents would have our butts if something happened" Hank said

"It is hospital rules after all." Summer pointed out as they got in the car. "Me? I can't wait for some real food."
Flannery laughed, finally being able to without hurting all over, as she responded"Aint that the truth"

"I remember, Matt promising to treat us." Razz 
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:58 pm

(I wonder if I can really afford this?) Matt pondered as he sat at the restaurant with his friends. (Eh, I'll wing it. If nothing else, I'll ask Hank for help.)
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Legato on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Admin wrote:(I wonder if I can really afford this?) Matt pondered as he sat at the restaurant with his friends. (Eh, I'll wing it. If nothing else, I'll ask Hank for help.)
OT: Just pointing out. He could just ask Helena for help Smile She's rich and knows the right restaurants to treat her friends to. Could just have it that he spoke to Helena concerning that and the two treated them out Smile 


Last edited by Legato on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:(I wonder if I can really afford this?) Matt pondered as he sat at the restaurant with his friends. (Eh, I'll wing it. If nothing else, I'll ask Hank for help.)
OT: Just pointing out. He could just ask Helena for help Smile 
 OT: Her too.Laughing
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Legato on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:15 pm

OT: Think we could have it that Helena helped arranged it. Could say it was Matt and Hanks idea. Hank suggested to treat them to something special, Matt suggested restaurant, then Helena offered to treat them to someplace nice.Smile  Her treat! Least that way we could say all had contributed.

IC: "Really appreciate this guys" Flannery said then looked around" Private section also"



"After weeks of eating so so hospital food the two of you deserve something good" Helena said" And what better place to have it than Giovanni's? One of Exodus's most recommended high class restaurant and it's our favorite, Summer's and mine"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Legato wrote:OT: Think we could have it that Helena helped arranged it. Could say it was Matt and Hanks idea. Hank suggested to treat them to something special, Matt suggested restaurant, then Helena offered to treat them to someplace nice.Smile  Her treat! Least that way we could say all had contributed.

IC: "Really appreciate this guys" Flannery said then looked around" Private section also"



"After weeks of eating so so hospital food the two of you deserve something good" Helena said" And what better place to have it than Giovanni's? One of Exodus's most recommended high class restaurant and it's our favorite, Summer's and mine"
 
OT: Good plan.

IC: "Niiice place. I haven't eaten here before." Matt smiled.

"Gotta love the menu's." Summer grinned.

Matthew looked down at the giant menu in his hand. "Yeah.....give me a minute here....found the pasta."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Jake woke up from his nap and ran to the door, barking at people crossing the street until they were out of view. Jake sighed, walked around for a little while and then lay back down in the middle of the living room.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Legato on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Admin wrote:Jake woke up from his nap and ran to the door, barking at people crossing the street until they were out of view. Jake sighed, walked around for a little while and then lay back down in the middle of the living room.
After lunch Flannery and the rest went inside their home

"So where's this surprise you've mentioned" Helena asked then Flannery smiled then called out" I'm home Jake!!"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Jake woke up from his nap and ran to the door, barking at people crossing the street until they were out of view. Jake sighed, walked around for a little while and then lay back down in the middle of the living room.
After lunch Flannery and the rest went inside their home

"So where's this surprise you've mentioned" Helena asked then Flannery smiled then called out" I'm home Jake!!"
OT: I think your forum has gone mad on us.

IC: Jake's head perked up and he ran over to them and began sniffing and yipping and jumping on them and running around in circles.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Jake woke up from his nap and ran to the door, barking at people crossing the street until they were out of view. Jake sighed, walked around for a little while and then lay back down in the middle of the living room.
After lunch Flannery and the rest went inside their home

"So where's this surprise you've mentioned" Helena asked then Flannery smiled then called out" I'm home Jake!!"
OT: I think your forum has gone mad on us.

IC: Jake's head perked up and he ran over to them and began sniffing and yipping and jumping on them and running around in circles.
OT: After extensive therapy it's now completely sane Laughing 

IC: Helena smiled then she knelt down and scooped him up" Oh you're such a cute widdle thing" she hugs Jake then kisses the top of his fourhead" Yes, you are, yes you" she looked at the others" I'm an animal person, sue me"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:13 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Jake woke up from his nap and ran to the door, barking at people crossing the street until they were out of view. Jake sighed, walked around for a little while and then lay back down in the middle of the living room.
After lunch Flannery and the rest went inside their home

"So where's this surprise you've mentioned" Helena asked then Flannery smiled then called out" I'm home Jake!!"
OT: I think your forum has gone mad on us.

IC: Jake's head perked up and he ran over to them and began sniffing and yipping and jumping on them and running around in circles.
OT: After extensive therapy it's now completely sane Laughing 

IC: Helena smiled then she knelt down and scooped him up" Oh you're such a cute widdle thing" she hugs Jake then kisses the top of his fourhead" Yes, you are, yes you" she looked at the others" I'm an animal person, sue me"
Jake squirmed in her arms and licked Helena happily.

Matthew chuckled at this.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum