ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Gold Fire Year One Saga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionGold Fire Year One Saga - Page 5 EmptyRe: Gold Fire Year One Saga

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Omega speeded in front of her and held out his hand, stopping Pipii cold and setting her down. "There we go, you alright

Pipii: yeah I'm fine, and you have to teach me how to fly sometime okay Omega!

Bashai: good now that all three of you are here you may see Gensiai now after he has done issuing Isabaia , Raizio, Moioi , Ramukio punishment.

Gensiai is then showing walking out of his hunt with Isabaia , Raizio, Moioi , Ramukio who are right behind him and they look relief but then Gensiai says in stern tone.

Gensiai: Isabaia , Raizio, Moioi , Ramukio I will ponder a moment to think of a proper punishment for you four! done you four will clean the village temple from top to bottom with just these small brushes!

Ramukio: we have to clean the whole village temple with these, Elder Gensiai you have to be kidding.

Gensiai: do I look like I'm kidding, now get to it the temple isn't going to clean itself.

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 5 Shigekuni_yamamoto___the_guardian_of_hell_by_zanpakuto_leader-d5dz2i4

Gold fire: okay that was fast!

OT: Admin you also have a RP here

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t309p15-agent-freight-train-the-dictator-the-jester-and-the-lady#18884

"Gensai, hello, my name is Omega and these are my companions. Also, sure thing. I'll be happy to help you learn to fly. But first....Miss Baiko, would you like to show me around the village?"

Pipii: sure but actually I never been here before, but I herd about it so much from my foster parents that I know the lay out of the place.

Gensiai: you three take a look around Village, and then meet me at the village temple, I will tell you three want you need to know about Azai, and the Great Yokai!

Gold Fire: wait how did you know , we want to know about those two?

Gensiai: cause the great goddess Amaterasu came to me and told you three were coming, and want you we're coming for. I know that you two Pipii , and Goz have also come here to seek out training from me. ( looking at Omega) Amaterasu also told me that I should train you as well Omega!

Gold Fire then follows Pipii saying in firm tone.

Gold Fire: it's great that Pipii is showing us around the village isn't it Omega. and you know for some one who is the youngest elder in this village Gensiai sure looks the oldest.

"Hey, for all we know he can change how he looks." Omega shrugged as they explored the village.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Omega speeded in front of her and held out his hand, stopping Pipii cold and setting her down. "There we go, you alright

Pipii: yeah I'm fine, and you have to teach me how to fly sometime okay Omega!

Bashai: good now that all three of you are here you may see Gensiai now after he has done issuing Isabaia , Raizio, Moioi , Ramukio punishment.

Gensiai is then showing walking out of his hunt with Isabaia , Raizio, Moioi , Ramukio who are right behind him and they look relief but then Gensiai says in stern tone.

Gensiai: Isabaia , Raizio, Moioi , Ramukio I will ponder a moment to think of a proper punishment for you four! done you four will clean the village temple from top to bottom with just these small brushes!

Ramukio: we have to clean the whole village temple with these, Elder Gensiai you have to be kidding.

Gensiai: do I look like I'm kidding, now get to it the temple isn't going to clean itself.

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 5 Shigekuni_yamamoto___the_guardian_of_hell_by_zanpakuto_leader-d5dz2i4

Gold fire: okay that was fast!

OT: Admin you also have a RP here

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t309p15-agent-freight-train-the-dictator-the-jester-and-the-lady#18884

"Gensai, hello, my name is Omega and these are my companions. Also, sure thing. I'll be happy to help you learn to fly. But first....Miss Baiko, would you like to show me around the village?"

Pipii: sure but actually I never been here before, but I herd about it so much from my foster parents that I know the lay out of the place.

Gensiai: you three take a look around Village, and then meet me at the village temple, I will tell you three want you need to know about Azai, and the Great Yokai!

Gold Fire: wait how did you know , we want to know about those two?

Gensiai: cause the great goddess Amaterasu came to me and told you three were coming, and want you we're coming for. I know that you two Pipii , and Goz have also come here to seek out training from me. ( looking at Omega) Amaterasu also told me that I should train you as well Omega!

Gold Fire then follows Pipii saying in firm tone.

Gold Fire: it's great that Pipii is showing us around the village isn't it Omega. and you know for some one who is the youngest elder in this village Gensiai sure looks the oldest.

"Hey, for all we know he can change how he looks." Omega shrugged as they explored the village.

Gold Fire: yeah maybe, but maybe he likes looking like old wise man so probably doesn't change how he looks ( laughing)

Pipii: that's not it, from what I herd from legends about him Gensiai only changes how he looks when he gets serious about fighting!

Pipii Explores the village with Gold fire and Omega and points out the elders houses , the various houses that all the other Yokai live in that have protective Shinto items on them , the life stock , gardens, marketplaces, temples and the main temple saying in firm tone.

Pipii: well that's the tour, and there's were we need to go to that large temple with the statue of the strange looking Yokai that looks like hybrid of all Yokai races combine. I not really sure who that statue is of, but according to it's position and the fact that it's were everyone can see it means that it's important symbol to this village. oh those Shinto religious items on these houses and being Kaijin means that I can not enter any of these rooms.

but all of the Shinto items that I herd that are supposed to be on the main temple have been remove, most likely so that I can enter it.

the statue that Pipii is looking at looks like a robed woman with the ears of a wolf and ten tails each of a different animal expect one. the first tail is the tail of a wolf, the second is the tail of a cat, fourth one is the tail of a Akita, the five one is the tail of a Ox, the sixth is the tail of a badger , the seventh one is the tail of a monkey and the eighth one is the tail of a Raccoon dog, the ninth tail is the tail of a turtle and the tenth tail is a snake. claws like tiger, horns like a Ox, a fork tongue like snake, wings like a crow, and eight limbs like a spider, four arms

more_horiz
Gold Fire looks at the same statue that Pipii is checking out saying in firm tone.

Gold Fire : you're right Pipii this is indeed I wonder who it's supposed to be. I never seen a creature quite like this, could this be a statue of the Great Yokai?

Pipii ( looking at Omega and Gold Fire): Possibly I mean I the great Yokai is the mother of all Yokai then it would be logical that she would have traits of all Yokai races right?

Gold Fire: yeah that does sound logical. alright I think we have done a enough sight seeing time for us to talk with Gensiai

Pipii: right we need to ask him about the Great Yokai and Azai!

Later inside the temple Gensiai is setting up scenting candles when he sees Gold fire & Pipii enter with Omega saying in firm tone.

Gensiai: ah so you three are here, well then take a seat and I will tell you all want you all what to know about the Great Yokai and Azai.

Pipii and Gold Fire take a seat and Gensiai says in stern tone.

Gensiai: so who do you three want to know about first the Great Yokai or Azai?

Pipii: the great Yokai first please!

Gold Fire: yeah I'm too interesting to know who this great Yokai is, and that statue outside of this temple it's a statue of the Great Yokai right?

Gensiai: indeed it is a statue of her, but anyways you three what to know about the Great Yokai first? well I really tell you everything I know about her!

more_horiz
"Sweet. This should be good." Omega smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Sweet. This should be good." Omega smiled.

Gensiai: now before I tell you are, I would like to ask you three this what do you think made most of the lakes and ponds here in Japan?

Pipii: climate change, geological, shooting stars?

Gensiai: nope all three of those answers are wrong! the most of Japan's lakes and ponds were made by the Great Yokai, they are her foot prints! they just got filled with water over time. now on with my story the great Yokai who's name is Daibarotchi live a long time ago before there were ever any humans here and is perhaps the largest being created by a Shinto god.

she was created by the god Susanoo to assist him in forming the land of Japan. she was only supposed to be so big, but the god Susanoo got drunk and made her so big that her head reach the stars. she was so big that she made innumerable lakes and ponds with each step she took. she once weigh two of Japans mountains Mount Fuji and Mount Tsukuba for Susanoo to see which one was heavier.

But after finishing weigh them she accidently drop mount Tsukuba causing it to split it's peak.

Gold Fire: I thought you say she was big I mean I can see the stars every night so this Daibarotchi must not be as big as you making her out to be.

Pipii: Goz you are such the clueless farm boy. just because you can see the stars doesn't mean there close their actually far away. and if Daibarotchi's head reaches the star that means that her head is outside of the earth's atmosphere which would make her 900 or more miles tall!!!

Gold Fire: 900 miles tall that's crazy!

Gensiai: that's correct while Pipii maybe able to copy her pet Kaijin's abilities to grow to a tremendous height of 100 miles compare to Daibarotchi she would be nothing more then a doll to her. the Shinto gods saw Daibarotchi's titanic size as a problem so after she had giving birth to the first Yokai elders they chain her to the bottom of the sea by placing her on her back so that the sea could shallow her.

Gold Fire: wait a second couldn't they have just create a realm specifically made just her? why did they chain her to the bottom of the sea with out consider any other options.

Gensiai: it was the decision they decided to make at the time. but one day Pipii you must face Daibarotchi for she will rise from the sea with furious anger. during this fight you will learn a very important lesson.

Gold Fire: yeah I'll be angry too if I was chain to the bottom of sea and forgotten about! okay now just how powerful is this Daibarotchi?

Gensiai: well for one she's the oldest and most powerful of all Yokai, she's said to be invulnerable, and her real form is that of a dog, wolf, cat, spider, fox , raccoon dog, Ox, monkey, Snake, turtle, Badger, Crow hybrid with ten tails, the tail of a wolf, the tail of a cat, the tail of a Akita, the tail of a Ox, the tail of a badger, the tail of a monkey and the tail of a Raccoon dog, tail is the tail of a turtle..... the tenth one is a snake. she also has these ten tails in her giant human form. it is said that due to her immense size her mere presence alone could provoke fear in others!

more_horiz

"I've fought things like that." Omega said. "Still, sounds really amazing."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Pipii: yeah it does sound amazing but according to the story Daibarotchi didn't sound like she was evil or anything like that just dangerous because of her immense size.

Gensiai: the anything any of us Yokai want for Daibarotchi the Great Yokai is for her to be happy. we can sense how unhappy is , her anger , we can sense that she doesn't like being chain to the bottom of the ocean that she wants to be free. we can also sense that she is a benevolent creature never intentionally harm another creature. we also think the punishment the gods gave her was unjustified, and it appears that the gods are now thinking the same thing.

( looking at Omega) it's also nice that you fought beings like Daibarotchi so you must already know that sometimes in order to defeat beings like that is not with brawn, but with the words sometimes beings like that just need to be talk to.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Pipii: yeah it does sound amazing but according to the story Daibarotchi didn't sound like she was evil or anything like that just dangerous because of her immense size.

Gensiai: the anything any of us Yokai want for Daibarotchi the Great Yokai is for her to be happy. we can sense how unhappy is , her anger , we can sense that she doesn't like being chain to the bottom of the ocean that she wants to be free. we can also sense that she is a benevolent creature never intentionally harm another creature. we also think the punishment the gods gave her was unjustified, and it appears that the gods are now thinking the same thing.

( looking at Omega) it's also nice that you fought beings like Daibarotchi so you must already know that sometimes in order to defeat beings like that is not with brawn, but with the words sometimes beings like that just need to be talk to.

"You know it. So, under the ocean huh? What would it take to set her free?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gensiai: powerful magic ritual that one must preform using a ancient scroll forge by the king god Izanagi. I have a hunch that Azai plans on using this scroll to unleash Daibarotchi and get her on his said through fabrication. I also fear that two of my decedents might already have been trick into side with him. but it seems that the gods want her to be set free so really Azai would be carry out the gods' wishes with out even knowing it.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gensiai: powerful magic ritual that one must preform using a ancient scroll forge by the king god Izanagi. I have a hunch that Azai plans on using this scroll to unleash Daibarotchi and get her on his said through fabrication. I also fear that two of my decedents might already have been trick into side with him. but it seems that the gods want her to be set free so really Azai would be carry out the gods' wishes with out even knowing it.

"So we should get the scroll from Azai and use it ourselves to free her then?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gensiai: it's not that easy, Azai current whereabouts are unknown not even I can detect where he is. our best bet is to wait until he remerges, since it's impossible to get to him now. okay now I'm going to tell you all about Azai.

Gold Fire: hey put before you tell us about Azai I just have one question wasn't Susanoo the one who defeat Yamata no Orochi?

Gensiai: that is indeed correct Susanoo was the one who defeat the immortal snake demon Yamata no Orochi. however he defeat Orochi by getting her drunk, and he only slay her pet snake which had the same name as her. as for Orochi herself Susanoo spared her live by split her soul into halves one good, one evil , the evil half went into the body of a woman who used to lived in arena surround by a thick desert but has long since pass away. her good half remind inside her and is currently living location that is very far away.

Pipii: so what can you tell me, Omega, and Goz here about Azai?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gensiai: it's not that easy, Azai current whereabouts are unknown not even I can detect where he is. our best bet is to wait until he remerges, since it's impossible to get to him now. okay now I'm going to tell you all about Azai.

Gold Fire: hey put before you tell us about Azai I just have one question wasn't Susanoo the one who defeat Yamata no Orochi?

Gensiai: that is indeed correct Susanoo was the one who defeat the immortal snake demon Yamata no Orochi. however he defeat Orochi by getting her drunk, and he only slay her pet snake which had the same name as her. as for Orochi herself Susanoo spared her live by split her soul into halves one good, one evil , the evil half went into the body of a woman who used to lived in arena surround by a thick desert but has long since pass away. her good half remind inside her and is currently living location that is very far away.

Pipii: so what can you tell me, Omega, and Goz here about Azai?

Omega got comfortable.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Omega got comfortable.

Gensiai: I have ask the goddess of knowledge Benzaiten to help tale the story of Azai.

The goddess Benzaiten then appears before Omega, Gold Fire and Pipii holding a guitar with a glowing aura around it saying in firm tone.

Benzaiten: Gensiai has ask me to show you three a visual of Nagamasa Azai the last leader of the Azai clan's story.

Gensiai: before he was know as the Twilight Lord Nagamasa Azai was a very brave and honorable man who fought for justice. we also has my close friend , this is the tell of Nagamasa Azai the last leader of the Azai Clan.

Benzaiten shows Omega, Gold Fire and Pipii a visualization of 20 year old Nagamasa as a human fighting sparring against Gensiai who is around the same age. the sparring match is intense but Gensiai is shown winning in the end by a hair and as he is shown helping Nagamasa up he is herd in the visualization saying in stern tone.

Young Gensiai: that was a close one Nagamasa you almost got me!

Nagamasa: I would have too if it wasn't for you being a Yokai!

Young Gensiai: now what does me having to be Yokai have to do with anything, I beat you not because of me being Yokai but because of skill. and you came this close to beating me, you skills are nothing short but impressive. sure I herd your betrothed to the lovely Oichi, you sir are one lucky man, Oichi is one fine lady!

Nagamasa: yeah by marry her we get Nobunaga as ally, he said that if I married Oichi that he will help us and your clan the Asakura with our enemies and bring down the evil that has plague our land.

Young Gensiai: somehow I think that the evil that is plaguing our land is most closing then we realize!

Nagamasa: wait your not suggest that the just and righteous Nobunaga is the evil that's plaguing our land , cause that would just be absurd.

Young Gensiai: well I just like to say this beware of the enemy who wears the mask of ally! this Nobunaga my seem like our ally but I can't help to think that there is something not right about him something wicked!

Nagamasa: Gensiai your talking nonsense Nobunaga is a good man, he want's to rid the land of the evil! you suggest that Nobunaga and the evil that is plaguing our land are one and the same is just nonsense!

Gensiai as you three can see Nagamasa Azai back then was a firm believer that Nobunaga was a just and righteous man he had yet to discover what Nobunaga truly was!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Omega got comfortable.

Gensiai: I have ask the goddess of knowledge Benzaiten to help tale the story of Azai.

The goddess Benzaiten then appears before Omega, Gold Fire and Pipii holding a guitar with a glowing aura around it saying in firm tone.

Benzaiten: Gensiai has ask me to show you three a visual of Nagamasa Azai the last leader of the Azai clan's story.

Gensiai: before he was know as the Twilight Lord Nagamasa Azai was a very brave and honorable man who fought for justice. we also has my close friend , this is the tell of Nagamasa Azai the last leader of the Azai Clan.

Benzaiten shows Omega, Gold Fire and Pipii a visualization of 20 year old Nagamasa as a human fighting sparring against Gensiai who is around the same age. the sparring match is intense but Gensiai is shown winning in the end by a hair and as he is shown helping Nagamasa up he is herd in the visualization saying in stern tone.

Young Gensiai: now what does me having to be Yokai have to do with anything, I beat you not because of me being Yokai but because of skill. and you came this close to beating me, you skills are nothing short but impressive. sure I herd your betrothed to the lovely Oichi, you sir are one lucky man, Oichi is one fine lady!

Nagamasa: yeah by marry her we get Nobunaga as ally, he said that if I married Oichi that he will help us and your clan the Asakura with our enemies and bring down the evil that has plague our land.

Young Gensiai: somehow I think that the evil that is plaguing our land is most closing then we realize!

Nagamasa: wait your not suggest that the just and righteous Nobunaga is the evil that's plaguing our land , cause that would just be absurd.

Young Gensiai: well I just like to say this beware of the enemy who wears the mask of ally! this Nobunaga my seem like our ally but I can't help to think that there is something not right about him something wicked!

Nagamasa: Gensiai your talking nonsense Nobunaga is a good man, he want's to rid the land of the evil! you suggest that Nobunaga and the evil that is plaguing our land are one and the same is just nonsense!

Gensiai as you three can see Nagamasa Azai back then was a firm believer that Nobunaga was a just and righteous man he had yet to discover what Nobunaga truly was!

visualization shows Nagamasa life as Gensiai and Benzaiten narrated the story. the visualization then gets to a part where much older Nagamasa is in front of a scared family standing in the middle of burning village with a little boy saying in sad tone.

sad little boy: please mister don't kill us we're just trying to live our lives we want nothing to do with this awful war.

Nagamasa: all these people their not warriors they're just innocent civilians , and is it really necessary to burn down a whole village just to make a statement this all seems wrong!

Nagamasa is shown in the visualization stopping a bunch of Nobunaga troops from attacking a bunch of villagers as one of them says in stern tone.

Oda Troop : hey Nagamasa what in the hell do you think your doing Nobunaga gave us orders to burn down this village and not to spare anyone!

Nagamasa: this isn't right these people are just innocent civilians they're not a part of this war! I will not allow you to harm any more of these people!

Nagamasa is showing fighting Oda's troops and basically making them retreat as one says in stern tone.

Oda Troop: just wait until Nobunaga hears about this you traitor!

Nagamasa: I'm going to have a word with Nobunaga I'm going to find out what his reason was for ordering attack on a harmless village like this!

Gensiai : that was when for the first time Nagamasa starting having doubts about Nobunaga's true attentions.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Omega got comfortable.

visualization shows Nagamasa life as Gensiai and Benzaiten narrated the story. the visualization then gets to a part where much older Nagamasa is in front of a scared family standing in the middle of burning village with a little boy saying in sad tone.

sad little boy: please mister don't kill us we're just trying to live our lives we want nothing to do with this awful war.

Nagamasa: all these people their not warriors they're just innocent civilians , and is it really necessary to burn down a whole village just to make a statement this all seems wrong!

Nagamasa is shown in the visualization stopping a bunch of Nobunaga troops from attacking a bunch of villagers as one of them says in stern tone.

Oda Troop : hey Nagamasa what in the hell do you think your doing Nobunaga gave us orders to burn down this village and not to spare anyone!

Nagamasa: this isn't right these people are just innocent civilians they're not a part of this war! I will not allow you to harm any more of these people!

Nagamasa is showing fighting Oda's troops and basically making them retreat as one says in stern tone.

Nagamasa: I'm going to have a word with Nobunaga I'm going to find out what his reason was for ordering attack on a harmless village like this!

Gensiai : that was when for the first time Nagamasa starting having doubts about Nobunaga's true attentions.

the visualization shows Nagamasa confronting Nobunaga as Gensiai and Benzaiten narrated the story. Nobunaga is seen looking at Nagamasa with a stern looking on his face as Nagamasa says in stern tone.

Nagamasa: Nobunaga why did you order your men to attack a innocent village?

Nobunaga: did you ever stop to think that maybe one day a few of those villagers children would grow up to become enemy soldiers? that's why I order the attack on the village we must eliminated any future threats while they're still young!

Nagamasa: but burning down a whole village isn't that really even necessary and couldn't you just waited until the children where full grown before having your men slaughter them.

Nobunaga: it was all necessary and according to my troops it seems that you have doubt my actions and went against my orders Nagamasa!

Nagamasa: Only because I felt what was happing at the time wasn't right!

Nobunaga: is that so then I have no choice but to deem you a traitor, but you can renew my trust by eliminated the Asakura clan!

Nagamasa: what?!? but the Asakura clan or my clan's neighborhood allies and you promise them you wouldn't betray their trust!

Nobunaga: things change, the Asakura are no long of used to me I want them Eliminated to stop any further uprisings that have been coming from there!

Nagamasa: I'm not going to do it! I will not order my troops to go into battle with our long time allies the Asakura I'm standing by their side Nobunaga!

Nobunaga: well then since you refuse to cooperate you leave me with no choice, after my army is finishing crushing Asakura clan , you clan is next! you and the entire Azai clan will be crush under my hell, my army will leave your entire clan in ruins!

Gensiai: that's when Nagamasa knew when he look into Nobunaga's eyes that this was no man, but a demon, the source of evil that was plaguing Japan at the time. yes it was at the very moment when Nagamasa realize I was right about Nobunaga, that the evil plaguing the land was not coming from our enemies , but from the Oda clan and Nobunaga was the source of that evil! Nobunaga was the real enemy mask as ally and Nagamasa finally realize that!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Omega got comfortable.

the visualization shows Nagamasa confronting Nobunaga as Gensiai and Benzaiten narrated the story. Nobunaga is seen looking at Nagamasa with a stern looking on his face as Nagamasa says in stern tone.

Nobunaga: did you ever stop to think that maybe one day a few of those villagers children would grow up to become enemy soldiers? that's why I order the attack on the village we must eliminated any future threats while they're still young!

Nagamasa: but burning down a whole village isn't that really even necessary and couldn't you just waited until the children where full grown before having your men slaughter them.

Nobunaga: it was all necessary and according to my troops it seems that you have doubt my actions and went against my orders Nagamasa!

Nobunaga: is that so then I have no choice but to deem you a traitor, but you can renew my trust by eliminated the Asakura clan!

Nagamasa: what?!? but the Asakura clan or my clan's neighborhood allies and you promise them you wouldn't betray their trust!

Nobunaga: things change, the Asakura are no long of used to me I want them Eliminated to stop any further uprisings that have been coming from there!

Nagamasa: I'm not going to do it! I will not order my troops to go into battle with our long time allies the Asakura I'm standing by their side Nobunaga!

Nobunaga: well then since you refuse to cooperate you leave me with no choice, after my army is finishing crushing Asakura clan , you clan is next! you and the entire Azai clan will be crush under my hell, my army will leave your entire clan in ruins!

Gensiai: that's when Nagamasa knew when he look into Nobunaga's eyes that this was no man, but a demon, the source of evil that was plaguing Japan at the time. yes it was at the very moment when Nagamasa realize I was right about Nobunaga, that the evil plaguing the land was not coming from our enemies , but from the Oda clan and Nobunaga was the source of that evil! Nobunaga was the real enemy mask as ally and Nagamasa finally realize that!

later Visualization shows Nagamasa talking to Gensiai saying in firm tone.

Nagamasa: Gensiai you were right about Nobunaga he can't be trusted. I have also join up with a group called the Anti Oda force that is oppressing Nobunaga. join us and we can put a stop to Nobunaga's tyranny!

Gensiai: I'm not going to join it's useless go up against Nobunaga and his army so I will be heading to a village on top of mountain to avoid the blood bath that will happing.

Nagamasa: wait so your just like that your just going to walk out on me, and our clans Gensiai!

Gensiai: Nobunaga's force is far to powerful it would be slaughter to go up against them, we need to wait for the Golden Kensei!

Nagamasa: well you go ahead you coward, I not going to just sit around here and wait for some legendary warrior to arrive to help us while Nobunaga and his forces threating my clan. I will stand up to them, no matter if it costs me my life!

Gensiai: you and this anti Oda force are just marching to their deaths!

Nagamasa: well it's better than just retreating like coward and doing nothing Gensiai!

Gensiai: only a fool rushes into a battle he has no hope of winning!

Nagamasa: well I don't care how foolish you think it is, I'm not going to let Nobunaga demolish our clans I'm going to stand up and fight Gensiai!

Gensiai ( narrating): after that me and Nagamasa went are separate ways I head to this place Yokai village where I met my wife Kiyomi and Nagamasa went on to face off against Nobunaga's forces!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Omega got comfortable.

Nagamasa: Gensiai you were right about Nobunaga he can't be trusted. I have also join up with a group called the Anti Oda force that is oppressing Nobunaga. join us and we can put a stop to Nobunaga's tyranny!

Gensiai: I'm not going to join it's useless go up against Nobunaga and his army so I will be heading to a village on top of mountain to avoid the blood bath that will happing.

Nagamasa: wait so your just like that your just going to walk out on me, and our clans Gensiai!

Gensiai: Nobunaga's force is far to powerful it would be slaughter to go up against them, we need to wait for the Golden Kensei!

Nagamasa: well you go ahead you coward, I not going to just sit around here and wait for some legendary warrior to arrive to help us while Nobunaga and his forces threating my clan. I will stand up to them, no matter if it costs me my life!

Nagamasa: well it's better than just retreating like coward and doing nothing Gensiai!

Nagamasa: well I don't care how foolish you think it is, I'm not going to let Nobunaga demolish our clans I'm going to stand up and fight Gensiai!

Gensiai ( narrating): after that me and Nagamasa went are separate ways I head to this place Yokai village where I met my wife Kiyomi and Nagamasa went on to face off against Nobunaga's forces!

the visualization shows Nagamasa and the Anti Oda force going up against Nobunaga and his forces in a large scale battle that leads to blood shed as Benzaiten narrates.

Benzaiten: Nagamasa , his clan and the Asakura clan rise arms against Nobunaga and his forces with the help of the Anti Oda force a group of battle harden monks. they fought valiantly but it was all in vain they couldn't overcome the sheer force and numbers of Nobunaga's army. by the end of the long bloody battle the Asakura clan had been crush , the Anti Oda force destroyed all that was left as Nagamasa and a few Azai warriors by his side facing off against Nobunaga massive forces. but they won't alone as The Sanada clan came to aid, however Nobunaga had Masamune clan and Tokugawa clan on his side.

visualization of Nagamasa last stand

Azai warrior: lord Nagamasa I don't know how much longer we're going to last , Nobunaga forces are just too great!

Nagamasa: we have to hang in there solider , we must defend this land with our very lives! we not allow Nobunaga and his forces to win this battle!

Nagamasa & his army are shown fighting valiantly isn't Nobunaga's forces and half way through the battle The Sanada clan are shown entering the battlefield but are stop midway by the Tokugawa clan with Yukimura Sanada facing off against Tadakatsu Honda. as the battle goes on through the visualization Nagamasa will be shown going up against Date Masamune in a epic dual.

Date Masamune: you are a damn fool to go up against Nobunaga, Nagamasa!

Nagamasa: I rather be a fool then a person who just blindly follows orders with out question!

Date Masamune: there are two people in this world those with power, and those without power! power is the only thing that will allow you to make it in this world, and Nobunaga has that in spades! anything else such as honor and nobility is for fools!

Nagamasa: you words only show how blind you are Masamune!

during the battle Masamune is shown to be a Okami Yokai as he morphs into a large wolf and pins Nagamasa to the ground saying in stern tone.

Masamune: Like I said only those with power can make it in this world, not fools who hold on to things like honor and nobility!

Nagamasa: don't think for a second just because you turn your self into your truth form Masamune that you won! I know what you are, and I face off against your kind before so I know how to defeat you!

Nagamasa takes out his short sword which is shown to be made out of gold and he stabs Masamune in the back multiple times until Masamune lets go of him and hollers in pain. the fight between Nagamasa and Masamune goes on as Nagamasa clan members fall around him and the battlefield runs red with blood.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Omega got comfortable.

the visualization shows Nagamasa and the Anti Oda force going up against Nobunaga and his forces in a large scale battle that leads to blood shed as Benzaiten narrates.

Benzaiten: Nagamasa , his clan and the Asakura clan rise arms against Nobunaga and his forces with the help of the Anti Oda force a group of battle harden monks. they fought valiantly but it was all in vain they couldn't overcome the sheer force and numbers of Nobunaga's army. by the end of the long bloody battle the Asakura clan had been crush , the Anti Oda force destroyed all that was left as Nagamasa and a few Azai warriors by his side facing off against Nobunaga massive forces. but they won't alone as The Sanada clan came to aid, however Nobunaga had Masamune clan and Tokugawa clan on his side.

Azai warrior: lord Nagamasa I don't know how much longer we're going to last , Nobunaga forces are just too great!

Nagamasa: we have to hang in there solider , we must defend this land with our very lives! we not allow Nobunaga and his forces to win this battle!

Nagamasa & his army are shown fighting valiantly isn't Nobunaga's forces and half way through the battle The Sanada clan are shown entering the battlefield but are stop midway by the Tokugawa clan with Yukimura Sanada facing off against Tadakatsu Honda. as the battle goes on through the visualization Nagamasa will be shown going up against Date Masamune in a epic dual.

Nagamasa: I rather be a fool then a person who just blindly follows orders with out question!

Date Masamune: there are two people in this world those with power, and those without power! power is the only thing that will allow you to make it in this world, and Nobunaga has that in spades! anything else such as honor and nobility is for fools!

during the battle Masamune is shown to be a Okami Yokai as he morphs into a large wolf and pins Nagamasa to the ground saying in stern tone.

Masamune: Like I said only those with power can make it in this world, not fools who hold on to things like honor and nobility!

Nagamasa: don't think for a second just because you turn your self into your truth form Masamune that you won! I know what you are, and I face off against your kind before so I know how to defeat you!

Nagamasa takes out his short sword which is shown to be made out of gold and he stabs Masamune in the back multiple times until Masamune lets go of him and hollers in pain. the fight between Nagamasa and Masamune goes on as Nagamasa clan members fall around him and the battlefield runs red with blood.

visualization

Nagamasa continues to fight valiantly even through his men are falling before his eyes he did sees Toyotomi Hideyoshi with Oichi saying in firm tone.

Nagamasa: Oichi what are you doing here it's not safe!

Toyotomi: Masamune that will be enough lord Nobunaga has offer to sign a truce he will spare your clan in exchange for you're absolute loyalty to him!

Nagamasa: and if I refuse ?

Toyotomi: if you refuse then you have to take that up with Nobunaga, he's standing right behind me waiting for your answer Nagamasa you just need to step forward!

Nagamasa steps forward and Oichi yells at him saying in stern tone.

Oichi: Nagamasa don't it's trick, my brother has a battalion of Riflemen waiting in the bushes to kill you!!!

Nobunaga: men that's the signal fire and don't stop until he's dead!

Suddenly Nagamasa is shown getting shot out a dozen of times by Nobunaga's riflemen and they don't stop until they run out of ammo and his body is riddle with holes. Nagamasa is shown fallen to the ground on his knees as he dies and Oichi goes towards and him saying in firm tone as kneels down and cries.

Oichi: brother you promise me you would spare my husband and his clan if he surrender to you and give you his absolute loyalty. you didn't even wait for his answer, you just had your man kill him and you did it right in front of me how can you be so cruel.

Nobunaga: Oichi I do not expect you to understand my actions, but know this I will at lest spare his heir so that the Azai clan my still live under my rule.

Oichi: thank goodness you do have heart after all brother.

as Oichi is shown walking away with Nagamasa dead body Toyotomi looks at Nobunaga saying in stern tone.

Toyotomi: should we tell her that her son has already been executed my lord!

Nobunaga: no we want her to remind oblivious to my true attentions, we need to make her still think that I have a heart!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Omega got comfortable.

visualization

Nagamasa continues to fight valiantly even through his men are falling before his eyes he did sees Toyotomi Hideyoshi with Oichi saying in firm tone.

Toyotomi: Masamune that will be enough lord Nobunaga has offer to sign a truce he will spare your clan in exchange for you're absolute loyalty to him!

Toyotomi: if you refuse then you have to take that up with Nobunaga, he's standing right behind me waiting for your answer Nagamasa you just need to step forward!

Oichi: Nagamasa don't it's trick, my brother has a battalion of Riflemen waiting in the bushes to kill you!!!

Suddenly Nagamasa is shown getting shot out a dozen of times by Nobunaga's riflemen and they don't stop until they run out of ammo and his body is riddle with holes. Nagamasa is shown fallen to the ground on his knees as he dies and Oichi goes towards and him saying in firm tone as kneels down and cries.

Oichi: brother you promise me you would spare my husband and his clan if he surrender to you and give you his absolute loyalty. you didn't even wait for his answer, you just had your man kill him and you did it right in front of me how can you be so cruel.

Nobunaga: Oichi I do not expect you to understand my actions, but know this I will at lest spare his heir so that the Azai clan my still live under my rule.

as Oichi is shown walking away with Nagamasa dead body Toyotomi looks at Nobunaga saying in stern tone.

Nobunaga: no we want her to remind oblivious to my true attentions, we need to make her still think that I have a heart!

Benzaiten: Oichi would soon found out just how cruel Nobunaga really was when she open a casket that her brother Nobunaga told her was for a small house cat only to find the severed head of her son Manjimaru inside. and just like that Oichi broke down in tears and Nobunaga had enter the room she didn't even look him in the eye she was too upset that he had lied to her that he had taking both husband and her son away from her.

visualization

Oichi: brother you lied to me you promise me you wouldn't kill my son, you promise! tell why, why didn't you have to kill him.

Nobunaga: you want to know why because he had the blood of a worthless human inside him. that's why I kill him because he reek of weakness! human's are frail weak creatures and to have you bare a son with such a creature sickens me. your a demon Oichi humans are beneath you, marry one was unacceptable! and I only allow you to marry that weakling Nagamasa to teach you a lesson, to show you just how frail humans are!

Oichi: you're wrong brother human's aren't weak , and I don't care if I as a demon and Nagamasa was just a human I love him. you had no right to take him away from me!

Nobunaga: Oichi as your brother and your Lord I demand you stop this senseless crying at once your a demon act like one !

Oichi: I don't care if I'm a demon, your only my adopted brother and I rather be dead than be a monster like you!

Oichi is then shown looking at her Nobunaga for the last time and later that night she is shown grabbing Nagamasa dead body walking out with it saying in delirious tone.

Oichi: I don't know if it's true or not Nagamasa sweet but I herd that there's this island well this mystical beast lives they side he can grant any desire. it could bring you back to life, we could be together again. legend says that desire comes at a great cost, but I don't care I just want you alive again!

Benzaiten: with only a legend to go by a delirious Oichi on the edge of her sanity set forth to find this mystical beast that would grant her desire the desire to be with the one she love once more. the mystical beast she was in search for was on Kaiju Island and it was the pet of Izanami queen of the underworld and the goddess of the dead. the beast did have the power to bring people back from the dead, but at grave and terrible cost.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Omega got comfortable.

visualization

Benzaiten: Oichi would soon found out just how cruel Nobunaga really was when she open a casket that her brother Nobunaga told her was for a small house cat only to find the severed head of her son Manjimaru inside. and just like that Oichi broke down in tears and Nobunaga had enter the room she didn't even look him in the eye she was too upset that he had lied to her that he had taking both husband and her son away from her.

visualization

Oichi: brother you lied to me you promise me you wouldn't kill my son, you promise! tell why, why didn't you have to kill him.

Nobunaga: you want to know why because he had the blood of a worthless human inside him. that's why I kill him because he reek of weakness! human's are frail weak creatures and to have you bare a son with such a creature sickens me. your a demon Oichi humans are beneath you, marry one was unacceptable! and I only allow you to marry that weakling Nagamasa to teach you a lesson, to show you just how frail humans are!

Oichi: you're wrong brother human's aren't weak , and I don't care if I as a demon and Nagamasa was just a human I love him. you had no right to take him away from me!

Nobunaga: Oichi as your brother and your Lord I demand you stop this senseless crying at once your a demon act like one !

Oichi: I don't care if I'm a demon, your only my adopted brother and I rather be dead than be a monster like you!

Oichi is then shown looking at her Nobunaga for the last time and later that night she is shown grabbing Nagamasa dead body walking out with it saying in delirious tone.

Oichi: I don't know if it's true or not Nagamasa sweet but I herd that there's this island well this mystical beast lives they side he can grant any desire. it could bring you back to life, we could be together again. legend says that desire comes at a great cost, but I don't care I just want you alive again!

Benzaiten: with only a legend to go by a delirious Oichi on the edge of her sanity set forth to find this mystical beast that would grant her desire the desire to be with the one she love once more. the mystical beast she was in search for was on Kaiju Island and it was the pet of Izanami queen of the underworld and the goddess of the dead. the beast did have the power to bring people back from the dead, but at grave and terrible cost.

visualization

Oichi is shown making it to Kaiju island and confront a mystical beast as she says in stern tone.

Oichi: oh mystical beast are you the one of legend that can grant any one's desire?

Mystical Beast: yes it is true I Nasuara can grant any desire, what is it that you wish human!

Oichi: I want you to bring back Nagamasa!

Nasuara: is that what you truly want bring back a person comes at a great cost, are you sure you want to do this?

Oichi: yes I don't care what the cost is I just want Nagamasa back!

Nasuara: then shall be it for exchange of your live I will bring back Nagamasa!

Oichi: wait that's not what I want! I just want him back so I could be with him.

Nasuara: oh you will be with him as a wandering spirit!

Nasuara is shown resurrecting Nagamasa for exchange of Oichi's live. Nagamasa is shown waking up looking at his surroundings in confusion saying in confusion tone.

Nagamasa: what happen, I'm a live?!? what is this place! Oichi is that you Oichi say something, you beast tell me what happen to Oichi want did you do to her?!?

Nasuara: I did nothing she came to me with the desire to bring you back to life, so she sacrifice her life just so show you can live!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Omega got comfortable.

visualization

visualization

visualization

Oichi is shown making it to Kaiju island and confront a mystical beast as she says in stern tone.

Oichi: oh mystical beast are you the one of legend that can grant any one's desire?

Mystical Beast: yes it is true I Nasuara can grant any desire, what is it that you wish human!

Oichi: I want you to bring back Nagamasa!

Nasuara: is that what you truly want bring back a person comes at a great cost, are you sure you want to do this?

Oichi: yes I don't care what the cost is I just want Nagamasa back!

Nasuara: then shall be it for exchange of your live I will bring back Nagamasa!

Oichi: wait that's not what I want! I just want him back so I could be with him.

Nasuara: oh you will be with him as a wandering spirit!

Nasuara is shown resurrecting Nagamasa for exchange of Oichi's live. Nagamasa is shown waking up looking at his surroundings in confusion saying in confusion tone.

Nagamasa: what happen, I'm a live?!? what is this place! Oichi is that you Oichi say something, you beast tell me what happen to Oichi want did you do to her?!?

Nasuara: I did nothing she came to me with the desire to bring you back to life, so she sacrifice her life just so you can live!

visualization

Nagamasa: well bring her back!

Nasuara: sorry what's done is done there's nothing I can do!

Nagamasa: bring her back this instant or I will slay you beast!

Nasuara: I'm sorry but I can not do that! but freight not your love will be with you as a wandering spirit.

Oichi as a ghostly spirit is shown talking to Nagamasa who hears her words saying stern tone as he descends into madness.

Nagamasa: you can bring me back to life, but yet my wife Oichi has to wandering around for all eternity, my clan is in ruins and a lost my only son! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! for a mystical beast you are quite useless so if you won't give me back my wife then I'm going to end your life right here and now beast!

Nasuara: I beg of you human think about what your doing killing me will have grave consequences!

Nagamasa: I don't care everything a love and care about is gone! so I don't care want the consequences of kill you are, I'm a man who has nothing to lose for I have already lost everything!

Nagamasa is shown going mad over the lost of his wife Oichi , and his son and slaying Nasuara. which is shown to pissed off a particular goddess who emerges from a portal that is shown to lead straight to the underworld.

Izanami : mortal how dare you slay my pet Nasuara just for that I will punish you to walk this earth for all eternity and you will be banish from entering the underworld!

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 5 Izanami_by_Noxypia

Nagamasa: like I give a damn , I already lost everything so do you worst death goddess! punish me I don't care where you, and the other gods when I need you. where was the golden Kensei when my clan was being slaughter!!! you gods have forsaken me and my clan so F$@#K you I damn you and the rest of the gods to go rot!

Izanagi is shown appear before Nagamasa with a furious look in his eyes saying In angry tone.

Izanagi: that's enough mortal it's bad enough you had to kill Nasuara, but to curse the gods is unacceptable! you have evoked my wrath and just for that I will intensified the punishment that Izanami has giving you by making the reminder of your clan join you in walking this earth for all eternity never being allow to enter the underworld! as for your beloved Oichi you will never see her again for she will be banish to the deepest part of the underworld as a part of your punishment!

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/161/8/e/Izanagi_by_Noxypia.jpg

Nagamasa is shown just laughing as Izanagi and Izanami give him his punishment for slaying Nasuara and cursing the gods as Benzaiten narrates.

Benzaiten: and that is when the Twilight Lord was born trust ends the story of Nagamasa Azai and how he became to be the Twilight Lord! Nagamasa a man who had lost everything, slain a sacred beast and curse out me and my follow gods out of anger and was punish severally for it by both Izanagi and Izanami whose wraths he evoked with his actions!

Gensiai: Azai's first acted as the Twilight Lord was to murder my beloved Kiyomi the mother of my children Uakzio & Liuio and he did it when my daughter & son were just pups! his reason for killing her was that he wanted to make me suffer for abandoning him, but I could tell that when he kill Kiyomi that he had descend into madness that he wasn't the same man I knew before.

more_horiz
Pipii: such a tragic story.

Gold Fire: I'm wondering does Izanami always look that hideous or does she have another form?

Benzaiten: what you and your allies saw in the visualization I shown was Izanami true form , but she does have another form the one she appears in most often. she only appears in her true form when she has been anger as you can see from Nagamasa tragic story it is not wise to anger Izanami or Izanagi. and anger them both at the same time is the worst mistake any mortal could make! this is her the form she uses when she's not in a wrathful mood

shows a still image of Izanami in her second form

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 5 Fasfdsfg

Benzaiten: it is what she used to look like before she and Izanami got into a big fight which result in Izanami being who she is now the Queen of the dead. it all happen eons ago back when Izanami used to governing the Shinto Kingdom with Izanagi. they were both entrust by each other to make Japan, but they couldn't see eye to eye on things which lead to them arguing. eventually there arguments broke out into a fight and after the fight Izanami left Izanagi and went to the underworld.

realize what he done Izanagi went to the under world to try and get Izanami back. at first he could not see her as shadows hid her appearance and he ask for her to come back to return with him to the Shinto Kingdom. but Izanami spat at him and told him that she had eating food of the underworld and was now one with the land of the dead and that now she had her own Kingdom. this shock Izanagi and he refused to let Izanami stay in the underworld.

so while she was sleeping Izanagi took the comb that bound his long hair set it alight as a torch. under the burst of light he saw monstrous horrifying figure of the once beautiful and graceful Izanami. horrified by fear and disgust Izanagi attend to return to the Shinto Kingdom and abandoning Izanami. Izanami was angry at Izanami for see her in such appearance so to avenge her shame she sent Raijin and Yomotsu-shikome after him.

however Izanagi managed to escaped and Izanami promise to kill a thousand of his people every day and Izanagi told her that a thousand and five hundred will be born every day. it is to my knowledge that Izanami is now wife of Yen Wang or as he's sometimes call Yama. to my knowledge there are many rulers of the underworld but only one true lord that resides above them all Lucifer! however even though Lucifer is the lord of the underworld which has many levels the lowest being hell. he is not Death, in fact death is not one single entity but a group of entities and Izanami is one of them she belongs to the group know as Death.

more_horiz
I'm back, what have I missed?

Omega: And where there babes?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
I'm back, what have I missed?

Omega: And where there babes?

OT: Benzaiten & Gensiai telling the story of how Nagamasa Azai became the Twilight Lord.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p120-gold-fire-year-one-saga#19487

Benzaiten: you mean were there any female fighters in the Azai or Asakura clans positive giving that the story of how Nagamasa came to be as he is today took place during the Sengoku War . yes there were female warriors enlisted in all the clans at that time , but the most notable ones were Kaihime , Ginchiyo Tachibana of the Tachibana Clan, who was also the only female who was the head of a clan at that time, Nene , Inahime Tadakatsu Honda's daughter , and Magoichi Saika leader of the Saika renegades & the Anti Oda Force!

but if your asking if there's any babes in the underworld besides Izanami , well there's Jabme-akka , Ala, Ayao , Belet-Seri , Dea Tacita , Ereshkigal , Hel, Hine-nui-te-pō , Kalma , Manea , Merau , Mictecacihuatl , Mórrígan, Phersipnai , Proserpina , Rohe , Tuonetar, Persephone , Makaria , Angelos , Lampades , Gorgyra , Hekate and more. as for the ones that are in the group know as Death well there's Izanami & the female Shinigami , Pesta , Giltinė , Śmierć , Santa Muerte , Mictecacihuatl , Hel, Freya, Freo , Nel and others.

now if you asking if Azai had any daughters he did three to be exact, but they comment suicide after finding out they were curse because of their father's actions, of course Azai never really acknowledge them he only acknowledge his wife Oichi and his son Manpukaru. want to know a little info on Śmierć well to my knowledge Śmierć often complains that the newest member of the group a guy name Grim stole her look and just made his outfit black instead of white. she also complains about his use of slang.

more_horiz
HI!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply