ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Gold Fire Year One Saga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionGold Fire Year One Saga - Page 2 EmptyRe: Gold Fire Year One Saga

more_horiz
back at the four heavenly kings the fight is still going on as the three kings and Bishamon clashing with each other in integalatic combat.

Komokuten: damn he's too strong, where's Hachiman when you need him.

???: you think you can stop me you fools, the more destruction that is cause on earth the more powerful I become!

Jikoku-ten: Amatsu-Mikaboshi the god of Chaos & Destruction you're the one behind all this bloodshed your manipulating Bishamon. damn it you bastard get out of him right now!!!

Amatsu-Mikaboshi: ha ha ah ha ha ha ah ha ah ah aha ha ha ha not until i'm stasifed!

Zōjō-ten: damn you Mikaboshi how dare you hijack Bishamon's body!!!!

the three Kings keep on battling across the cosmos with Bishamon who is posessed by Mikaboshi. meanwhile back on earth

Amaterasu: Hachiman do you feel that?

Haciman: Mikaboshi!!!

Amasterasu: Haciman go help the heavenly kings against Mikaboshi!

Haciman: will you be alright Amasterasu?

Amasterasu: I'll be fine just go!

more_horiz
Mikaboshi: give it up you fools you have no chance if defeat me! I am the bringer of Chaos & destruction!

Komokuten: as long as we are still standing Mikaboshi we will contiune to fight!

Mikaboshi who is still in Bishamon's body and the three heavenly kings contiune their battle. it seems like the heavenly Kings are on the verge of losing when Hachiman shows up and deflects Mikaboshi's attack saying in stern tone.

Hachiman: get out of Bishamon's body right now Mikaboshi!

Mikaboshi: ah Hachiman I wonder when you would show up?

Haciman: stop hidding behind Bishamon , and face us yourself Mikaboshi!

Mikaboshi: if you and you're fellow comrades what to face your dooms that badly then shall be it!

Mikaboshi leaves Bishamon's body and materializes into physical form!

Jikoku-ten: this is it the battle that will decied the fate of all of Japan, no the battle that we decied to fate of the world!

Zōjō-ten: we have to stop Mikaboshi here and now, for the sake of peace!

more_horiz
Hachiman & the four heavenly kings get into a freice battle with Mikaboshi clashing with enough force to sake multiple galaxies.

Mikaboshi: fools do you think you can defeat me I am the god of Chaos & Destruction!

Bishamon: I don't care if your the god of dandelions and daffodils you going down! nobody takes over my body and gets away with it!

Bishamon strikes at Mikaboshi but Mikaboshi bats him away saying in firm tone

Mikaboshi: so which one of you are next?

Bishamon gets back up and atttacks MIkaboshi along the rest of the heavenly kings and Hachiman. but Mikaboshi just grins and easly delfects their attacks as Komokuten says in stern tone.

Komokuten: damn where getting no where, he's just too powerful!

Jikoku-ten: we can't give up, we have to press on, we can't let Mikaboshi win!

Zōjō-ten: right!

Hachiman & the four heavenly kings keep on attacking Mikaboshi but eventually Mikaboshi takes down the four Heavenly Kings and only Hachiman is left standing as Mikaboshi says in stern tone.

Mikaboshi: so Hachiman it's just you and me now!

back on earth Amasterasu sense that four Heavenly Kings have fallen and says in stern.

Amasterasu: my father Izanagi's kingdom is in trouble I have to help Hachiman! so i have to get this over quick looks like i have to teleport off this planet don't want to accidently crush it.

Amasterasu teleports off the planet earth then increase to her actual size which is the size of the sun itself saying in firm tone.

Amasterasu: okay now to get this over with, first I place a protective barrier around the creatures of earth, then I'll take out these demons!

Amasterasu places a protective barrier around the creatures of earth and then sends her index finger foward towards the planet. the finger glows with divine energy and smashes into the earth wiping out the demons, but Omrouruo survives cause Amasterasu spares him knowing that he was just under the infulence of Mikaboshi.

more_horiz
back in Shinto Kingdom Hotei , Jurōjin , Fukurokuju , Benzaiten , Daikokuten and Ebisu show up to help Hachiman as Jurojin says in firm tone.

Jurojin: Haciman where here to help!

Mikaboshi: I don't have time to waste playing with a bunch of useless gods begone!

Mikaboshi takes at the lucky gods one by one as Bezaiten says in stern tone.

Bezaiten: damn he's just too powerful, Hachiman your on your own for this one please don't lose!

Hachiman: people of earth I'm Hachiman the divine protector of Japan if your listen please lend me your power! if I don't defeat this guy he won't just threaten Japan, he threaten the entire world! so people of earth please lend me your energy!

on earth in Japan the People of Japan lift their hands in the air to lend Hachiman their energy as do the people in other Asian countries, but only a few people in the non asian countries lend Hachiman their energy. back in the Shinto Kingdom Mikaboshi sees a big ball of light engulf Hachiman as Hachiman says in stern tone.

Hachiman: it's over Mikaboshi you're going down!

Mikaboshi: what has that light just now?!?

Hachiman: that was the combine spirit energy of all of the people in Japan and their sister countries!

Mikaboshi fights Hachiman and they clash with blows that can shattter multiple galaxies as Mikaboshi says in angry tone.

Mikaboshi: arughgah I will not allow this! I will not be defeat I am the god of chaos & destruction!

more_horiz
Mikaboshi & Hachiman contuine to fight and Hachiman pushes Mikaboshi back as Mikaboshi begins to laugh saying in stern tone.

Mikaboshi: you think this is all the power I have Hachiman, i have yet begun to use my full power. but you force me my hand, so now you going to witness my true power!

Mikaboshi transforms and reveals his true form as Hachiman says in stern tone.

Hachiman: so you're finally go to fight me with all your power huh Mikaboshi, well I don't care how powerful you are I will defeat you!

Mikaboshi: heh don't get you hopes up Hachiman , with my full power I will crush you!

http://kaijusamurai.deviantart.com/art/Godzilla-Neo-MONSTER-X-96967124

Hachiman and Mikaboshi fight but the fight soon turns oneside as Mikaboshi gets the upper hand and bats Hachiman around. Amasterasu then arrives just as Mikaboshi is about to finish Hachiman off and distracts him for a mommet saying in firm tone.

Amasterasu: I'm asking all gods in all pantheons please lend Hachiman your power!!! Mikaboshi is a threat to all pantheons he needs to be stop!

Bishamon: right we need to lend Hachiman are power!

Amasterasu holds her right hand up in the air as does the four heavenly Kings and the lucky gods. then all through out the Shinto kingdom other gods and goddesses, Ama-no-Uzume, Fūjin, Oinari , Ninigi , Omoikane , Raijin , Ryūjin , Suijin , Susanoo , Tenjin , Otohime , Tsukiyomi , Ama-no-Koyane-no-mikoto , Futsushi , Futsunushi, Takehazuchi , Furu , Sengen , Ohoyama , Sukuna-Biko-Na , Sarutahiko , Tajimamori , Uke Mochi, Aizen Myō-ō , Amida-butsu , Daruma , Fudō Myōō, Idaten, Jizō, Kangiten, Kannon, Yakushi Nyorai hold up their right hands. and in Chinnese pantheon the Chinnese deities, Shangdi, Yu Di, Tian, Nüwa, Fuxi, Pangu, Dizang, Duō Wén, Zēng Zhǎng, Chí Guó , Guăng Mù , Gautama Buddha , Guanyin , Laughing Buddha , Cangjie, Chang'e, Daoji, Cao Guojiu , Han Xiangzi , Han Zhongli , He Xiangu , Lan Caihe , Lu Dongbin , Tie Guaili , Zhang Guolao, Erlang Shen, Fangfeng, Feng Meng , Yu Huang, Beiji Dadi , Tianhuang Dadi , Guan Yu, Ba , Hou Yi, Jum sum, Kua Fu, Kui Xing, Lei Gong, Lung Mo, Matsu , Meng Po, Nezha, Sun Wukong, Tam Kung, Daode Tianzun, Lingbao Tianzun, Yuanshi Tianzun , Tu Di Gong, Tu Er Shen, Wenchang Wang, Wong Tai Sin, Wu Gang, Xi Wangmu, Xiangfei, Xihe, Xingtian, Yuqiang, Zao Jun, Zhao Gongming, Zhong Kui, Zhu Rong, Yifan Zhang and the Four Dragon Kings hold out their right hands.

then the deities of the Korean pantheon The Trimurti, Brahmā, Vishnu, Shiva , Saraswati, Lakshmi, Parvati, Shakti , Durga, Kālī, Ganesha , Murugan, Ayyappan, Rama, Krishna , Hanuman, Prajapati, Rudra , Indra, Agni , Dyaus, Bhūmi, Varuna, Vāyu hold out their right hands. deities of the Shamanism Pantheon hold out their rights hands. Raven God of Kamchatka and Chukotka hold's out his right hand. Turco-Mongol deities Tengri, Umay, Kayra , Bai-Ulgan , Erlik, Ay Dede, Gün Ana hold out their right hands.

the deities of the Philippine pantheon hold out their right hands(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deities_of_Philippine_mythology#List_of_Gods_and_Goddesses). the deities Malaysian Pantheon hold out their right hands (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_Chinese_Gods). the deities of the African Pantheon hold out their right hands ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_deities).

The Arushi hold out their right hands, the Guanche deities hold out their right hands, ruba deities hold out their right hands, the Egyptian deities hold out their right hands, the Mesopotamian deities hold out their right hands, Semitic deities hold out their right hands, the Babylonian deities hold out their right hands, the Canaanite deities hold out their right hands. the Hittite deities hold out their right hands, the Hurrian deities hold out their right hands, the Lydian deities hold out their right hands , the Armenian deities hold out their right hands, the setian deities hold out their right hands, the Baltic deities hold out their right hands, the Celtic deities hold out their right hands, the Irish deities hold out their hands. the Etruscan deities hold out their right hands, Finnic deities hold out their right hands, the Germanic deities hold out their right hands, the Hungarian deities hold out their right hands, the Roman deities hold out their right hands , lusitani deities hold out their right hands, Paleo-Balkanic deities hold out their right hands, Sami deities hold out their right hands, the Slavic deities hold out their right hands.

the Aztec deities hold out their right hands, the Maya deities hold out their right hands, the Inuit deities hold out their right hands, the Native American deities hold out their right hands, the Incan deities hold out their right hands, the Mapuche deities hold out their right hands, the Guarani deities hold out their right hands, the Australian Aboriginal deities hold out their right hands, the Māori deities hold out their right hands, the Polynesian deities hold out their right hands, the Rapa Nui deities hold out their right hands, Greek deities hold out their right hands, Norse deities hold out their right hands and The Saxon Deities hold out their right hands. back in the Shinto kingdom as Mikaboshi is breathing chaotic fire on Hachiman Mikaboshi looks up and says in a shock tone.

Mikaboshi: what is that, what is that light?!?

Miakboshi screams in pain as the light engulfs him and Hachiman. Hachiman body then glows gold in color and he says in stern tone.

Hachiman: that light is the combine power of all of the deities in every pantheon minus, the King Gods, and the Outer Gods! as long as their is good and justice in the world evil will never win, light will always overcome darkness Mikaboshi!

Mikaboshi: arughaguah I will not be defeat by you pesky gods I am Mikaboshi!

Hachiman: this ends here and now Mikaboshi

more_horiz

Mikaboshi & Hachaiman clash witheach other creating a powerful multi intergalactic shockwave. they push against each other and Hachiman yells as his golden aura begins to glow around his body. he then pushes Mikaboshi back and knocks him in the air with his sword saying in stern tone.

Hachiman: your reign of terror is over Mikaboshi!!!

Hachiman then slams Mikaboshi into the ground with a hard slash from this sword saying in stern tone.

Hachiman: you will lose because you only rely on your self Mikaboshi and discard the pantheon you came from. while I don't just rely on my own power, I rely on the power of my fellow deities and the creatures on earth as well! alone we maybe powerless against you, but together we have the power to overcome you Mikaboshi!

Mikaboshi ( galaxy shatter roar) : I'm getting tired of the rubbish I'm going to crush you and the rest of these pesky gods right here and now! so say hello to oblivion!

Hachiman: Amaterasu wolf form now!

Amaterasu turns into her wolf form and Hachiman jumps on her saying in stern tone.

http://zero-zand.deviantart.com/art/Amaterasu-s-glory-84334444

Hachiman: now amaterasu let us ride to the edge of the galaxy!

at FTL speeds Amaterasu rides to the edge of the galaxy then with in a flash teleports herself and Hachiman to the next galaxy. then suddenly a glowing ball of light comes forth from the galaxy and spiral of divine energy as Hachiman and Amaterasu dive toward Mikaboshi. Mikaboshi tries to stop them with his massive beam of chaotic energy. but the determine to break through Hachiman says in firm tone.

Hachiman: give up Mikaboshi it's over you lost! now it's time to return to the void were you belong!

Hachiman and Amaterasu break through Mikaboshi's beam and smah into him causing him to goan in intense pain with a hole in his body. the four heavenly Kings and the Lucky gods quickly open up the Void and the effect of Hachiman and Amaterasu combine attack causing him to stumble into the Void as he says in stern tone.

Mikaboshi: this can't be I lost, but I was supposed to win this time, I was supposed to win!!! you may have gotten rid of me, but I curse Japan to have a never ending battle against my creations for all time! so even if i'm gone Japan will never be at peace ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Four Heavenly Kings and the Lucky gods seal the void, and Bishamon says in stern tone.

Bishamon: damn that bastard curse Japan to fight against his evil creations for all time what should we do?

Hachiman: we choose a noble human on earth and make him into my avatar to protect Japan!

more_horiz
1180 AD

in Osaka a young Samurai and his army are fighting against a large group of demons and one of the samurai saying in stern tone as the demons surround them.

Samurai: Commander Minamoto no Yoshitsune there's to many of them, we should retreat!

Minamoto: we're not retreating we will keep on fighting until our last breath! do you hear me demons as long as I can still breath I will contiune on fighting.

Minamoto: attacks the demons with determination and courage showing that he won't back down no matter what the odds are. meanwhile in the Shinto Kingdom the gods are watching this and the god Bishamon says in firm tone.

Bishamon: Hachiman we just found a person worthy enough to be your avatar!

Haciman: indeed his heart,determination and courage is impressive, he's a good candidate to become my avatar!

Amaterasu: then it is settle Minamoto will become the protector of Japan!

back to the present 1871

Bishamon: and that is how Masamune & the Golden Kensei came to be mortal! and you have now been choosen to be the next Golden Kensei, the next Avatar of Hachiman!

Goz: wow being the protector of Japan seems like a big responsibility, what if I'm not up to the task.

Bishamon: don't doubt yourself mortal you will make a fine Golden Kensei!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
back on earth Lord Nabzureziel is still holding Goz by the head as his minions are
demolishing Tokyo saying in stern tone.

Lord Nabzureziel: this world is now belongs to me!

Princess Pipii: like hell it does you creepy.

Lord Nabzuereziel: foolish human you kingdom has lost, Japan is now mine for the taking!

Kazyua attempts to attack Lord Nabzuereziel but Nabzuereziel just slaps him aside like a rag doll saying in stern tone.

Lord Nabzuereziel: insolence whelp you and your kind are beneath me

suddenly a portal opens up and twilight energy beam shoots out from the portal. the beam hits Nabzuereziel but only startles him as Mijime na Ryuu comes out of the portal and says in a creepy tone.

Mijime na Ryuu: hey no one smacks Kazyua around but me Lizard breath! and I'm the one who will take over Japan!

Lord Nabzuereziel: only a powerful demon like myself, not some foolish human who threw his life away to become a monster has the right to take over Japan. so know your place Kaijin!

Goz watches Princess Pipii get savage by Lord Nabzereziel and snaps saying in angry tone.

Goz: that's it I had enough, I don't care if you're some big powerful demon, I will not let you get away this!!! I will make you pay for what you did to Pipii, I will make you pay!!!!

Lord Nabzuereziel sees that Goz's body begins to glow with a bright golden light and says in stern tone.

Lord Nabzureziel: what the hell is this light?!?

Light grows brighter and burns Lord Nabzereziel's hand causing him to drop Goz. it then wipes out a bunch of the demons in the surrounding area. once the light is gone Lord Nabzuereziel grasp in fear saying in stern tone.

Lord Nabzuereziel: the Golden Kensei, no it can't be I destroyed you!!!

Golden Kensei IX: the Golden Kensei can't be destroyed that easly demon it isn't bound to just one person, it is a title bestowed upon those worthy of being the Avatar of the divine protector of Japan Hachiman! I'm the protector of Japan, the allied of light, the bane of your existence, I'm your worst nightmare, I am the Avatar of Hachiman, I am the Golden Kensei!

Lord Nabzureziel just stares at Goz as his body shakes in fear.

end of episode 2

more_horiz
episode 3

Goz: you get Pipii out of here now and leave this to me!

Kazyua: look I'm not leaving you alone to handel this monster alone kid.

Goz: just go, I don't want Pipii to be in danger!

Kazyua grabs Pipii and rushes off with her as Nabzuereizel says in stern tone

Nabzuereizel: hmmph only I decied who allows to live!

Nabzuereizel points his finger towards Kazyua and suddenly within a flash Goz appears in front of him. grab his right hand and bends it backwards saying in a stern tone.

Goz: you come here, you slaughter my people, you harm the one I love, and for that monster I will make you pay!

Nabzuereizel: let go damn you!

Nabzuereizel struggles to break free from Goz's grip and soon bends down on his knee as Goz's says in stern tone.

Goz: I can see you're just a heartless demon, human lives mean abouslutely nothing to you! you not even the lest bit sorry about what you did. even now all you can think about is how to destroyed me!

Nabzeureizel then forms a barrier of demonic energy around himself and Goz. Nabzuereizel then backs away and holds his right hand grinning in pain saying in stern tone.

Nabzeureizel: how, how can you have this much power!

Goz: no more.... no more... I will not allow you to slaughter anymore innocents!!!!!!!

Goz rushes towards Nabzerueizel and strikes him with the masumune sending him flying. then grabs Nabzeuruezel and smashes Nabzeurezel back into his knee. and then slams Nabzerueizel into the ground making a crater. Nabzeureizel blasts himself out of the ground and stares angerly at Goz as floats in the air saying stern tone.

Nabzeureizel: you think just because some god bestows power upon you that means you have a chance against me. get real I'm Lord Nabzeureizel , you are just a kid! in fact you the god who bestow this power upon you was about as blood thirsty as i was. you got you power bestow upon you by a ruthless war god ,and yet you have the nerve to condemn what I've done?

Goz: Bishamon was possesed by the God of Chaos & Destruction at that time, and since then he's learn from his mistakes!

Nabzeureizel: no matter, I'm going to kill you and every last human in this area ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Goz: you're just a monster!

Nabzuereizel ( laughing): called me whatever you want human, before this fight is done I will be the supreme overlord of Japan!

more_horiz
Lord Nabzureziel then flies away and Goz appears in front of him. Nabzureziel gets angry and blasts Goz with demonic energy. then does it again and again. until he stops and then when the smoke clears Goz is still standing unharm.

this makes Nabzureizel angery and demonic energy starts forming around him. he then starts throwing balls of demonic energy at Goz. making a huge expolsion , but when the expolsion clears Goz is still standing unharm saying in firm tone.

Goz: your evil ways will be your downfall demon!

Nabzuereizel just laughs at Goz's reponse. Goz then extends out his right hand and pushes Nabuzereizel with divine energy sending him tumbling across the ground. Nabzuereizel gains his balance and breathes heavly. Goz then dashes towards Nabzueriezel and elbows him , then uppercuts him in the chin.

and then headbutts him in the stomach causing him to goan in pain. Nabzueriezel gets angry starts physically attacking goz. But Goz blocks his attacks this goes on for away until Nabzuereizel stops and backs away. Nabzueriezel then fires a beam of demonic energy from his mouth but Goz causally dodges it casuing Nabzueriezel to look at him in shock.

Nabzueriezel: but how, how could he dodge my demonic death beam at such a close ranged?!?

Nabzuereizel then fires mulitple demonic death beams and Goz causally dodges them all. after missing him so many times Nabzueriezel gets fursrating and says in stern tone.

Nabzuereizel: tell me human, tell me why can't i hit you!

Goz: cause I'm the Golden Kensei that's why!

Nabzuereizel: arugahguah you are a arrogant human, now die!!!

Nabzuereizel fires another demonic death beam and this time hits Goz causing him to reel his head back. but then Goz pulls his head back, and Nabzuereziel looks at Goz with a surprise look on his face as Goz says in firm tone.

Goz: you can destroyed cities, maybe even worlds, but you can never destroy what I am!

Nabzuereizel: you, what the hell are you?!?

Goz: I am the hope of Japan. I am the voice of all living things in Japan who cried out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness.

I'm truth and justice. allied of light, nightmare to you!

Nabzuereizel then gets angry saying in stern tone.

Nabzuereizel: heh so you really are the Golden Kensei, so out of all the humans living in japan, the Golden Kensei is a farm boy how rich. ( this can't be I'm Nabzuereizel the great turtle demon, how can his power rival mine? I toying around with him too much i should have destroyed him when i had the chance.

Goz: it's over demon, you're finish!

more_horiz
Nabzuereizel: how dare you say that mortal me finsih, I am Lord Nabzuereizel the great turtle demon!

Goz starts charging up his sword with divine energy. and Nabzuereizel creates a barrier of demonic energy that collides with Goz's divine energy. Nabzuereizel tenses his fists and says in firm tone.

Nabzuereizel: I would destroy us both human before I let you live! there is no way you make it out of here alive!

Goz: we'll see about that demon!

Nabzueriezel then condense his demonic energy into dense ball and make it float in the air saying in firm tone.

Nabzuereizel: guess what I just had a brillient idea human. I figure out how to beat you, your power is great but there's more to win then that. sometimes it's the smartest one who wins not the strongest. ( the dense ball of demonic energy then begins to grow bigger as Goz looks up in shock) now say goodbye to Tokyo!!!

Nabzueriezel tosses the demonic energy ball towards the ground saying in stern tone.

Nabzuereizel: let's see if you can take a blast that can destroyed a entire city!

the blast hits the ground and creates a huge expolsion of energy that turns the entire Kantō region into a massive smoking crater. Nabzuereizel then looks at the destruction saying in firm tone.

Nabzuereizel: I did it, I finally did it I destroy the Golden Kensei once and far all! ( looks to his left and realizes that Goz is still alive saying in firm tone) damn it I hold back too much power.

Goz: so you couldn't do it, you couldn't finish me off! but you will pay for all the innocent lives you destroy here today! I don't blame you destroying both of us to make sure I don't win is the coward's way out.

Nabzuereizel: you just don't get it human. I wasn't planning on destroying my self, just you! I can reconstruct myself you can't! that means if I didn't hold back too much power i could have destroyed you.

Goz: hmmph so are you saying that your holding back? if so show me your true power I want to fight you when you are at a 100%!

Nabzuereizel: yes I been holding back human, now it's time to show you the true depth of my power! this is a very rare event, not many beings have ever seen 100% of my true power! you never will had a chance to beat me human!

Goz: can you body handel the stress from all that power? well I don't think that it can! in anycase I'm not going to give you the time you need to power up. this battle ends right now demon!

Nabzuereizel and Goz then rush towards each other. they start exchanging blows and Goz uppercuts Nabzuereizel in the chin and knees him in the gut causing Nazbuereizel to cough up green blood. then he elbows Nabzueriezel in the back sending him smashing into the ground. Nabzuereizel then quickly advoids Goz's next attack and runs away.

Goz then chases after him saying in firm tone.

Goz: hey what's the matter your the one who start this fight remember?

more_horiz
Goz appears in front of Nabzuereizel and kicks him into the air and then jumps into the air and knocks him to the ground. Nabzuereizel gets mad and pushes Goz back with demonic energy sending him skidding across the ground making a large crater. Goz then jumps out of the crater and Nabzuereizel says in firm tone.

Nabzuereizel: well human you just gave me enough time to gather enough demonic energy to reach my true power! aren't you curious to see my true power, your a warrior right, then no dobut you want to fight me when I'm at my best. well prepare your self human! excellent like a typical mortal warrior he's fallen into my trap, victory is going to be mine!

Goz rushes foward towards Nabzuereizel then stops as he sees that Nabzuereizel is transforming saying in firm tone.

Goz: he's actually doing it, he's going to fight me with a 100% of his power. i can sense his desperation he's afraid I'm going to attack before he finishes. ( as the Nabzuereizel Transforming is still going on) Nabzuereizel let's do this well we're still at our best, I could have already beating you by now, but I want to fight you at a 100%. but when you lose I want you to know for creatin that good will always overcome evil!

Nabzuereizel: alright hero whatever you say. ( after the transformation is complete) behold human my true power! now I'm going to squash you like a instect.

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 2 Giga_bowser_by_scatha_the_worm-d47xmls

Goz: alright that waiting and this is how you thank me.

Nabzuereizel then disappers and uppercuts Goz in the stomach causing him to cough up blood, then knees him in the face sending him flying in the air. then he jumps after him and eblows him in the chest. after that he starts pounding on him. then he grabs Goz and throws Goz into towards the ground but Goz flips in midair before he hits the ground and lands on his feet.

however Nabzuereizel smashes Goz through the ground. then Goz chases after Nabzuereizel but Nabzuereizel eblows him in the face and starts pounding on him again. Goz runs away and Nabzuereizel chases after him. Nabzuereizel then strikes Goz with a powerful blow sending him crashing towards the ground.

But Goz catches himself and manages to land on his feet again. and then runs as Nabzuereizel chases after him. Goz attempts to punches Nabzuereizel but Nabzuereizel dissappears. Nabzuereizel then surprise attacks Goz by kneeing him back sending him crashing into the ground.

Goz stuggles to get up and Nabzuereizel kicks him in the face knocking him down. Goz then puts up his guard as Nabzuereizel begins to pound on him. Goz then catches Nabzueriezel arms and they begin to go into a power stuggle as Nabzueriezel says in stern tone.

Nabzueriezel: let go of me mortal!

Goz: so this is it huh your true power, well I'm not impressed!

Nabzueriezel: you still dare mock me mortal?!?

as the keep power stuggling Nabzueriezel uses his demonic powers to make himself and Goz float in the air. Nabzueriezel then breaks Goz hold and knees him in the stomach causing him to goan in pain saying in firm tone.

Nabzueriezel: well fancy that looks like you had enough mortal!

Goz: don't gloat yet demon, this battle is far from over!

more_horiz
Nabzuereizel: you're only delying you demise human.

Goz: I'm not delying anything demon.

Nabzuereizel: don't you get it human in the end I will be the one who will be victorious not you!

Goz then starts dodging Nabzuereizel's blows disappering before Nabzuereizel's eyes. Nabzuereizel misses again and says in stern tone.

Nabzuereizel: heh you truly are the avatar of Hachaiman! But I am Nabzuereizel Lord of the underworld nothing can stop me. nothing human, I remain untouch while you and all the rest of these living creatures on this planet crumble and die. but I... I live one!

Goz: hmmph are you just going to stand there and gloat about how great you are demon, or are you going fight? cause from where I'm standing you blowing out nothing but hot air. anyways your finish demon, you days of terroizing the innocent ends here!

Nabzueriezel ( angry tone): you're the one who's done for not me do you hear me human!!!

Nabzuereizel rushes at Goz and knees him in the face. then hits him with a flash of demonic energy to blind him for a moment. Nabzuereizel appears behind Goz attempt to strike at him but Goz grabs Nabzuereizel's right arm and headbutts him. and then tosses him towards the ground but Nabzueriezel uses a demonic blast to propel himself upwards. he then looks at Goz and says in angry tone.

Nabzuereizel: damn you, damn you Golden Kensei!

they start battling each other at light speeds. Nabzuereizel fires off a huge ball of demonic energy at Goz which Goz blocks. Goz then counter attacks by kicking Nabzuereizel in the face and blasting him towards the ground with divine energy. causing him to slam into the ground creating a crater. Nabzuereizel then appears above Goz looking furious.

Goz then starts charging up divine energy in the masumune as Nabzueriel rushes towards him with a demonic aura on his body. Goz then releases a beam of divine energy that collides with Nabuzeriel's demonic aura. Nabzueriel tries to push through the divine energy beam but Goz increases the ouput power of the beam pushing him back. that's when Nabzueriel decides to maneuver himself out of the way of Goz's beam and blindslides him with a attack.

slamming him into the ground then plowing through it. Nabuzeriel's then gloats saying in firm tone.

Nabuzeriel: I can't believe it he's actually gone! I did it, I finally got rid of the Golden Kensei, Japan is now mine!

Nabzuereizel then looks down and sees the ground glowing with divine energy. and then sees the Golden Kensei rising from the ground with a shocking look on his face saying in stern tone.

Nabzuereizel: but how I was sure that I kill you! hmmph why I'm not suprise you just like all the other previous Golden Kenseis before you a pest! you should have stay down!

Goz: and why would I do that, why would I just stay down, when the sake of Japan is at stake?

more_horiz
Nabzuereizel: nobel until the end huh, well just for that I'm going to kill you slowly.

Goz: now let's end this right here and now demon!

Nabzuereizel: sure thing human, but I won't be the one defeat here today , it will be you human!

Nabuzreizel shoots out two beams of demonic energy from his eyes and Goz smacks them away with his right hand. they then engaged in combat trading blows with each other at the speed of light. Goz dodges Nabzureizel next attack and knees him in the face sending him flying however Nabzueriezl adjust him self in mid air and contiunes his fight with Goz. they exchange blows with each other again battling across japan.

they collide blows with each other then grab each others hands in a epic showdown. Goz forces Nabuzereizel to his knees but Nabzuereizel lets go and uppercuts Goz in the chin. then hits him with a haymaker slamming him into the ground. then does a little ground and pound, but Goz relelilites by hitting nabzueriezel back, and knocks him off.

Goz then pushes Nabzuereizel cross the ground but Nabzuereizel pile drivers him into the ground, and then grabs him and slams him into the ground again three times saying in firm tone.

Nabzuereizel: I'm going to have some more fun with you before I finish you off!

Nabzuereizel then tosses Goz into a hillside. after that he tosses him into the air jumps after him and slams him into the ground with a hard strike. and then knees him just as he slams into the ground, but Goz stops the attack by blocking Nabzuereizel right knee with his hands. Nabzueriel then backs off and Goz jumps out of the large crater and says in stern tone.

Goz: in the end the forces of light will always overcome the forces of darkness! go back to the underworld demon and leave this world alone!

Nabzuereizel: heh leave this world alone never, this world will become mine starting with Japan!

Goz and Nabzuereizel then engaged in battle again as the exchange blows at the speed of light. the eventually wind up back in the ruins of Tokyo and Goz stops Nabzuereizel next attack by grabbing his fist and the battle contiunes. Nabzueriezel then delivers a mighty elbow strike to Goz's face which sends him skidding across the ground. Nabzuereizel then fires a huge ball of demonic energy towards Goz.

But Goz stops it with his hands and punches it into orbit. Nabzuereizel then gets angry and strikes Goz with a haymaker sending him flying, but Goz relelites back by shoulder ramming Nabzuereizel in the gut. as their fight continues Goz and Nabzuereizel keep exchaing blows with each other at the speed of light. Goz eblows Nabzuereizel in the face and sends him flying through the air with a kick.

they then keep exchanging blows with each other at the speed of light. however Nabzuereizel stops mid battle saying in stern tone.

Nabzueriezel: what makes you think you can humiliate me like this human? your nothing but a lowly human!!!

Goz and Nabzuereizel then contiune exchaging blows with each other at the speed of light hitting each other with powerful blows. Goz then grabs Nazbueriel leg and then twists it causing him to hollar out in pain. however Nabzuereizel kicks Goz with his free leg and then knees him into the ground. after that they contiune their light speed brawl across japan.

Nabzuereizel then grabs Goz from behind and starts squeezing him. but Goz eblows him in the stomach multiple times until he lets go. Nabzuereizel then relelites by hitting Goz with a powerful combo. Goz then dodges Nabzuereizel next attack and hits him in the gut so hard that he coughes up blood.

Goz then kicks Nazbueriezel in the face and sends with skidding face first across the ground. and then eblows him back to the ground as he gets back up . the preceeds to hit him with powerful blows that send him flying through the air. the battle then contiunes and Goz dodges Nabzuereizel's strikes.

Goz then punches Nabzueriezel in the gut again causing him to cough up blood. and them delivers a series of powerful strikes across Nabzuereizel face and body. then slams him through a mountain with a powerful strike. Goz then stops the fight and says in firm tone.

Goz: it's done, your finish demon go back to the underworld, you don't have the strength left to face me.

Nabzuereizel: I'll so you who doesn't have any strength left human! say something human, how can you possibly think this fight is over?

Goz: cause your power is decreasing with every blow, your not even a challage to me anymore! it wouldn't be fair for me to keep fighting you, so just go back to the underworld where you belong demon!

more_horiz
Nabuzreizel: how dare you mock me human, I'll show you I still have enough power left to defeat you!

Nabuzereizel tosses a disc of demonic energy at Goz and it cuts Goz in the face as it flies past him. Goz looks at Nabuzeriezel saying in stern tone.

Goz: I gave you a chance to return to the underworld and leave this world alone, but it seems you truly are a stubborn fool demon!

Nabuzereizel tries to hit Goz with the disc agian but Goz vanishes before the disc of demonic energy can hit him. it then chases him around the ruin Tokyo as Goz evades it. Goz rushes towards Nabuzereizel hoping to dodge the disc at the last second so that it would cut Nabzueriezel instead. Goz jumps away but Nabzuereizel relfects the attack back towards him.

Nabzuereizel then tosses two more discs of demonic energy making Goz have to evaded three discs instead of one. Goz then almost makes Nabzuereizel discs hit him instead but Nabzuereizel dodges them at the last second. Goz then appears above Nabzuereizel and eblows him in the neck causing him to cough up blood. then Goz dodges his strikes and grabs his right right.

then knees him in the gut before sending him skidding across the ground with a hard right. after that he headbutts Nabzuereizel into a hill side. Nabzueriezel gets up and says in stern tone.

Nabzuereizel: it's time to end this once and for all human!

however before Nabzuereizel can prepare a attack he is cut by one of his own energy discs blades which cut him in half as he says in stern tone.

Nabzuereizel: damn it done in by my own attack!

Goz: it's a shame it had to end this way demon. you could have gone back to the under world and left this world alone. you only bought this on yourself demon!

Goz walks away and Nabzuereizel says in weaken tone.

Nabzuereizel: please help me a beg you , I don't want to die! you have to help, your the Gold Kensei it's in your nature.

Goz: mercy, mercy?!? how many people have beg for their lives at your feet and you kill them anyway! did you show any mercy to my best friend Pipii, Kazyua or the rest of the people Japan?

Nabzureizel: please, please forgive me.

Goz then turns around and uses his power to slightly heal Nabzuereizel saying in stern tone.

Goz: I gave you enough energy to where you can go back to the underworld, now leave this place at once demon and never return got it!

Nabzuereizel then floats in the air and attempts to hit Goz with one last attack but Goz sees this coming saying in stern tone.

Goz: you fool I gave you one last chance to go back from wince you came and this is how you repay me!

Goz then takes out the Masumune and hits Nabzuereizel with a beam of divine energy engulfing him and causing a massive expolson. Goz then puts up the Masumune saying in firm tone as he reverts back to his unpower form.

Goz: it's over it's finally over the nightmare is gone.

Goz then walks away just as the dust settles showing that Nabzuereizel is still alive but barely . Nabzuereizel is found by his generals who take him back to the underworld so that he can heal and Nabzuereizel says in stern tone under his breath.

Nabzueriezel: you may have one this round human, but this is far from over!

end of the first arc

more_horiz
Gold Fire Year One Arc Two- The Twilight Lord

Chapter 1- prologue

one year after the defeat of Lord Nabzureziel by Goz aka the Golden Kensei the capital of Japan is in the mist of being repaired so the Japanese royal family have move to the old capital in Kyoto until Tokyo is repair. in Kyoto Goz is having dinner with the Princess Pippi and her parents the emperor and Queen of Japan.

Emperor of Japan: you know will usually don't have commoners at the dinner table, but since your a friend of Pippi and since she insist that you be here we couldn't refuse. so how are you like my wife's food so far young man.

Goz: it's wonderful your highness.

Queen of Japan: thank you I glad you like it. huh does any one feel a slight draft ?

Suddenly the Emperor of Japan and his wife the queen of japan along with the guards are frozen with in a flash and Goz sees a form materialize from the cold saying in stern tone.

Goz: who in the hell are you and what have you done to Pippi's parents and the royal guards?

???: I'm Rokai and I have come here for Pippi, I have come to bring her back home!

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 2 Grimmjow_Jaegerjaquez_%28Bleach%29

Goz: home but she's already home, and I'm not let you get away with this as the Golden Kensei I will stop you!

Rokai: ah so you're the Golden Kensei who defeated Lord Nabzureziel. well I don't have time to deal with you , I'm here to take Pippi home!

Rokai grabs Pippi and disappears into the cold air along with Pippi with Goz shaking his fist in the air.

Goz: don't worry Pippi I will save you!

meanwhile Azai Nagamasa aka Mijime na Ryuu The Twilight Lord is be hunted down by members of the Cashew Clan Gakai Gakai Cashew, Tasaki Cashew ,
Zakuaia Cashew , Maskuki Cashew , Sakura Cashew , Okai Cashew , Mokoto Cashew , Oazaki Cashew, and Jin Cashew as Oazaki Cashew says in stern tone.

Oazaki: Azai Nagamasa you used to be good you used to be a hero it's not to late to turn back!

Mijime na Ryuu The Twilight Lord: hmmph a hero is only in fairy tales in the real world there is no such thing as a hero! and that old dog Gensiai thinks he can convice me to change my ways by sending sending ten of his whelps after me, how foolish of him.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Oazaki: stop this Azai Nagamasa, we don't want to have to hurt you!

Mijime na Ryuu The Twilight Lord: Ooh I'm so scared of a little whelp please don't hurt me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! anyways what makes you think you all have any chance of beating me?

Oazaki: seriously it's ten of us against one of you, so please for your sake don't make us fight you Azai Nagamasa.

Mijime na Ryuu The Twilight Lord: oh I beg to differ!

Nagamasa snaps his fingers and suddenly a large number Kaijins appear armed with weapons. as Oazaki says in shock tone.

Oazaki: huh where in the hell did they come from?!?

Mijime na Ryuu The Twilight Lord: now you all have fun ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Akechi vanishes and Oazaki says in stern tone.

Oazaki: Azai please wait ! Gakai , Tasaki you two track down Azai and find him bring him back alive or dead.

OT: Admin this is were you come in if you want.

more_horiz
Hello!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Hello!

Oazaki looks back and sees a stranger behind him saying in firm tone.

Oazaki: this is no time for greetings stranger you better leave this area at once it's not safe!

Zakuaia Cashew: hey I little help here guys arugaghh Kaijin drool!

Sakura Cashew sends a blast of spirtual energy from her sword blows the Kaijin off Zakuaia saying in firm tone.

Sakura Cashew: Zakuaia get your head in the game!

Okai Cashew defends off a bunch of Kajin saying in stern tone.

Okai: you know I always wonder why you guy's following a person like Azai. I mean what do anyone of you have to personally gang by following him, seems to me you're just his pawns!

Mokoto Cashew ( striking at couple of Kaijin) maybe they don't know what they want, their just following Azai hoping he would gave them answers.

Jin Cashew ( clashing swords with a Kaijin) that makes sense, these guys are just clueless pawns, Azai's puppets! ( looking at the stranger) hey you get the hell out of here before you get hurt!

more_horiz
after chasing after Azai for several hours, Gakai and Tasaki finally track him down to a barren wasteland were he stops and looks at them saying in stern tone.

Mijime na Ryuu aka Azai: I must admire you two's determination surely I I thought you two might have gave up before you ever caught me. me. consider the fact that the rest of your clan don't hold you in high regards. they honestly have no faith in you two.

Gakai: wait how do you know this?

Mijme na Ryuu: how do I know this simple I peer into the darkness within your hearts. I know that you Gakai Cashew, your heart burns with jealoulsy for your brother Kazuya Cashew! you believe deep down that if he won't around you would get the respect you deserved! what if I told you I could gave you that respect, join me and you will be treated like a king how is that for respect!

I'll give you some time to think it over. as for you Tasaki I can sense that your clan members treated you differently because of your blindness! I can sense your desire, and it is that you wish to see what everyone else sees! what if I told you I could give you that?

Tasaki:it 's true because of my blindness I'm treated me differently, and my one desire is to no what it feels like to be able to see!

Gakai: your offer is tempting but why should we join you?

Mijime na Ryuu: cause I can give you two the respect you both deserved! like you two I know what it feels like to be let down, so I know what you two are going through. here's a gift for you Taskai it's one of the Demon Lord Nobunaga's fang also know as the Devil Fang. this artifact will grant you sight overtime. now just place the Devil Fang within your chest!

Tasaki thakes the Devil Fang from Azai and shoves it into his chest then pulls his hand out before the wound full heals saying in stern tone.

Tasaki: I owuld do anything to be able to see, so I'm thankful for this gift and yes I will join you.

Gakai: the only thing I desired is to prove that I'm better than Kazuya, that's the only thing i care about!

Mijime na Ryuu: Well if defeat and kill me right infront of him,that would certainly prove that you are better than him. so allow me to stage a fight, that will make your own clan respect you. afterwards I will make you afterwards you will become the flase new lord of the Kaijin, and if my plan goes through , you will rule all of Japan right beside me, you will be co ruler!

Gakai: deal!

Mijime na Ryuu: well than let's get started shall we, cause I can sense your brother's presence close by.

Azai and Gakai then pretend to duke it out and as Kazuya approaches he sees Azai and Gakai duking it out saying in stern.

Kazuya : what is Gakai thinking taking Azai on by himself, he's going to get himself kill! ( watching the fight) huh Gakai is actually give Azai aka Mijime na Ryuu the Twilight Lord a good fight, what's going on here?!?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hello!

Oazaki looks back and sees a stranger behind him saying in firm tone.

Oazaki: this is no time for greetings stranger you better leave this area at once it's not safe!

Zakuaia Cashew: hey I little help here guys arugaghh Kaijin drool!

Sakura Cashew sends a blast of spirtual energy from her sword blows the Kaijin off Zakuaia saying in firm tone.

Sakura Cashew: Zakuaia get your head in the game!

Okai Cashew defends off a bunch of Kajin saying in stern tone.

Okai: you know I always wonder why you guy's following a person like Azai. I mean what do anyone of you have to personally gang by following him, seems to me you're just his pawns!

Mokoto Cashew ( striking at couple of Kaijin) maybe they don't know what they want, their just following Azai hoping he would gave them answers.

Jin Cashew ( clashing swords with a Kaijin) that makes sense, these guys are just clueless pawns, Azai's puppets! ( looking at the stranger) hey you get the hell out of here before you get hurt!

"Actually......." The new arrival leaped over and kicked one of the Kaijin in the chest, causing it go flying through the air. It landed on the ground and then exploded. "I thought I'd lend a hand."
Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 2 1ywzdw
"So, who wants to get punched in the face?" He asked the Kaijin.

more_horiz
another group of Cashew members lead by Zakaski Cashew arrived just in time to see what looks like Gakai deliver the final blow to Azai as Zakaski Cashew says in firm tone.

Zakaski: impressive Gakai you managed to finish off that trolling bastard all by yourself!

Liuio Cashew: yeah good job Gakai!

Okiozio Cashew: I'm impress you took Azai on by yourself and won!

Kamio Cashew: heh you suprise us Gakai, we thought for sure you wouldn't be a match for Azai!

Yakai Cashew: yeah I'm proud of you nephew i thought for sure that your brother Kazyua would be the one to take Azai down!

Kazyua: I told so to, good job at one upping me bro!

Gakai ( finally these stuck up bastards praise me for once and not Kazyua) I appreciate the praise guys but taking Azai down wasn't easy, but I manged to pull through

just as Gakai says that Azai gets up and makes a big dramatic death speech

Mijime na Ryuu The Twilight Lord:: you may have defeat me Gakai Cashew but with my last breath I dare say that I regret nothing. what I did , I did for the sake of my deceased beloved Oichi ! I did this all for the sake of her, all your all's ancestor Gensiai turn his back on me and Oichi when we need him the most and I will never forgive him for that. so even through i have failed I don't regret the actions i made and with that I bid this world I farewell.

falls down to ground and turns into twilight energy and slowly fades away for a dramatic effect as Zakaski says in firm tone.

Zakaski: damn it took that bastard like forever to die!

Gakai ( oh if only these fools knew the truth, but they will find out soon enough!)

Taskai ( heh aren't they going to be in for a big surprise when they found out Azai just troll them!)

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
another group of Cashew members lead by Zakaski Cashew arrived just in time to see what looks like Gakai deliver the final blow to Azai as Zakaski Cashew says in firm tone.

Zakaski: impressive Gakai you managed to finish off that trolling bastard all by yourself!

Kamio Cashew: heh you suprise us Gakai, we thought for sure you wouldn't be a match for Azai!

Yakai Cashew: yeah I'm proud of you nephew i thought for sure that your brother Kazyua would be the one to take Azai down!

Gakai ( finally these stuck up bastards praise me for once and not Kazyua) I appreciate the praise guys but taking Azai down wasn't easy, but I manged to pull through

Mijime na Ryuu The Twilight Lord:: you may have defeat me Gakai Cashew but with my last breath I dare say that I regret nothing. what I did , I did for the sake of my deceased beloved Oichi ! I did this all for the sake of her, all your all's ancestor Gensiai turn his back on me and Oichi when we need him the most and I will never forgive him for that. so even through i have failed I don't regret the actions i made and with that I bid this world I farewell.

falls down to ground and turns into twilight energy and slowly fades away for a dramatic effect as Zakaski says in firm tone.

Gakai ( oh if only these fools knew the truth, but they will find out soon enough!)

Taskai ( heh aren't they going to be in for a big surprise when they found out Azai just troll them!)

Omega, the new guy, walked over. "So, um, who was that? And, are you all okay?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Gakai : that was Nagamasa Azai or as he calls himself Mijime na Ryuu The Twilight Lord! he was the lord of the Kaijin but I defeated him ( Gakai clothing is torn and worn out suggested that his fight with Azai was tough, but his wounds are a little bit too clean suggesting that his fight with Azai was stage) . and the Kaijin will now be under my rule, I want to rule over them to govern them to the right path.

Taskai walks over and feels Omega's face saying in firm tone.

Taskai: and to answer your next question , yeah were fine. oh if me touching your face bothers you then I'm sorry, but it's the only way i can imagine in my head what you look like since I'm blind.

the rest of the Cashew members that were pursing Azai arrived as Oazaki Cashew says in firm tone.

Oazaki Cashew: what Gakai beat Azai, impossible!

Kayuza: yeah I watch it with my own eyes, so who's the new guy?

Oazaki: oh he's someone who lend us a hand against the Kaijin, but it was kind of strange that none of Azai's 10 elite were around.

just then Goz runs past Omega and the rest saying in stern tone.

Goz: damn that bastard how dare he crash Princess Pippi's dinner like that I'm going to make him pay! and what in the hell was he talking about when he said that he was taking Pippi home. in anycase I'm not going to let that bastard get away with this! I'm going to kick that bastard's ass and save Pippi, Rokai I'm coming for you!

Kazyua: Rokai that's Azai's 6th elite!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Gakai : that was Nagamasa Azai or as he calls himself Mijime na Ryuu The Twilight Lord! he was the lord of the Kaijin but I defeated him ( Gakai clothing is torn and worn out suggested that his fight with Azai was tough, but his wounds are a little bit too clean suggesting that his fight with Azai was stage) . and the Kaijin will now be under my rule, I want to rule over them to govern them to the right path.

Taskai walks over and feels Omega's face saying in firm tone.

Taskai: and to answer your next question , yeah were fine. oh if me touching your face bothers you then I'm sorry, but it's the only way i can imagine in my head what you look like since I'm blind.

the rest of the Cashew members that were pursing Azai arrived as Oazaki Cashew says in firm tone.

Oazaki Cashew: what Gakai beat Azai, impossible!

Kayuza: yeah I watch it with my own eyes, so who's the new guy?

Oazaki: oh he's someone who lend us a hand against the Kaijin, but it was kind of strange that none of Azai's 10 elite were around.

just then Goz runs past Omega and the rest saying in stern tone.

Goz: damn that bastard how dare he crash Princess Pippi's dinner like that I'm going to make him pay! and what in the hell was he talking about when he said that he was taking Pippi home. in anycase I'm not going to let that bastard get away with this! I'm going to kick that bastard's ass and save Pippi, Rokai I'm coming for you!

Kazyua: Rokai that's Azai's 6th elite!

"So, should we chase after him or follow him and watch?" Omega asked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply