ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Gold Fire Year One Saga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionGold Fire Year One Saga - Page 3 EmptyRe: Gold Fire Year One Saga

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Alright then, we'll keep an eye on her." Omega said. An idea occurred to him. "Tell me something, would it be possible for her to get blood without killing? Such as, say, from a blood bank or something like that?"

Goz: I just hope we're not too late, and that she's not already at the castle and hasn't already feed on people.

Jin: mostly likey she already has, Kaijin's have super natural speed. as we speak she's proably already at the castle by now. if i were to guess I say she proably was already kill maybe 2 or 3 royal guards already, and deal with a group of them that are trying to calm her down. ( looking at Omega) I herd about these blood banks there banks that the western people use to donate blood correct? well there's no such bank here in Japan we don't have the techology to do that.

the best option we have is find foods made out of using animal blood as the main ingredient. such foods can be found in China, Thailand, Korea , and Mongolia. if the Emperor and his wife know that Pipii is a Kaijin they probaly have hordes of that food hidden away in their castle somewhere. and most likey all that food is imported from the places I mention, they also might have gotten some recipes on how to make these blood dishes so that the royal cooks could make meals for Pipii.

Goz:hmm this is the first time i herd about these dishes so what type of animal blood is use in these dishes?

Jin: mostly pig's blood , but it sometimes chicken, duck, goose, and sheep's blood. now you and Omega better hurried to the castle in Kyoto time is of the essence. the fast way to castle is through the home of the Black Dragon Clan, the Black Dragon Grounds so you want to go through there! but be careful new guy because the Black Dragons are wary of strangers don't do anything that might make them think your a intruder.

Goz: okay Omega let's go

Goz heads off to the Black Dragon Grounds.

"Black pudding huh? Alright, we'll try that for her in the future. Until then, let's get to that castle." Omega said and followed him to the Black Dragon Grounds.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Alright then, we'll keep an eye on her." Omega said. An idea occurred to him. "Tell me something, would it be possible for her to get blood without killing? Such as, say, from a blood bank or something like that?"

Goz: I just hope we're not too late, and that she's not already at the castle and hasn't already feed on people.

Jin: mostly likey she already has, Kaijin's have super natural speed. as we speak she's proably already at the castle by now. if i were to guess I say she proably was already kill maybe 2 or 3 royal guards already, and deal with a group of them that are trying to calm her down. ( looking at Omega) I herd about these blood banks there banks that the western people use to donate blood correct? well there's no such bank here in Japan we don't have the techology to do that.

the best option we have is find foods made out of using animal blood as the main ingredient. such foods can be found in China, Thailand, Korea , and Mongolia. if the Emperor and his wife know that Pipii is a Kaijin they probaly have hordes of that food hidden away in their castle somewhere. and most likey all that food is imported from the places I mention, they also might have gotten some recipes on how to make these blood dishes so that the royal cooks could make meals for Pipii.

Goz:hmm this is the first time i herd about these dishes so what type of animal blood is use in these dishes?

Jin: mostly pig's blood , but it sometimes chicken, duck, goose, and sheep's blood. now you and Omega better hurried to the castle in Kyoto time is of the essence. the fast way to castle is through the home of the Black Dragon Clan, the Black Dragon Grounds so you want to go through there! but be careful new guy because the Black Dragons are wary of strangers don't do anything that might make them think your a intruder.

Goz: okay Omega let's go

Goz heads off to the Black Dragon Grounds.

"Black pudding huh? Alright, we'll try that for her in the future. Until then, let's get to that castle." Omega said and followed him to the Black Dragon Grounds.

at the Black Dragon grounds Goz steps into a trap and suddenly ducks as he hears a clank sound then watches a bunch of daggers fly past him saying in firm tone.

Goz: Jin wasn't kidding when he said these guys were wary of intruders!

then without warning a bunch of ninjas jump from out of the tree tops along with one wearing armor who says in firm tone.

Black Dragon Headmaster: I'm Zaihachi Long head of the Black Dragon clan and this is are grounds. what are you doing here in our terrority strangers! are you here to steal our preicous Black Dragon Jewel cause if you are you two will meet a swift death just like all intruders who tried to steal the jewel!

Goz: woha guys take it easy, we're not here to steal whatever this Black Dragon jewel is, seriously what is it? we're just heading to Kyoto castle and this is the quickest route.

Zaihachi Long: It's a shiny black cystal that's are most valuable possession our clan's first headmaster my ancestor Kazoizui Makzkai Long the founder of the clan found it one night after seeing a shooting star fall from the sky right inside a large crater. but after he got the jewel he start feeling very ill, and soon after his death rumor spread that the jewel was curse. and indeed this is the quickest route to Kyoto castle but it is also the most dangerous, the Black Dragon grounds is layer with deadly traps to ward away intruders. if you want to get to Kyoto castle in one peice then you want to take this guide it will show you were all the traps are!

Zaihachi Gives Goz a guide and Goz shows it to Omega saying in firm tone.

Goz: a curse gem that fall from the sky that's intresting, oh and Omega acorrding to this guide, these guys have this area rigged like it's going out of style! but hey you want to ask them if they know a much safer route to the castle, cause I really don't feel like walking into one giant death trap.

more_horiz
"Alright, if anybody knows a safer route, I'm all ears. If not, I'll head in first and try avoid the traps while the rest of you circle around."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Alright, if anybody knows a safer route, I'm all ears. If not, I'll head in first and try avoid the traps while the rest of you circle around."

Zaihachi: there' is a safe route to the castle but it's a Black Dragon Clan secret, but since you two our not intruders we can just you with this informention. there's a serect underground passageway that leads away to a hidden storage room in the castle. the emperor had us build the passageway so that we can move the princess special imported food and ingredients to the hidden storage room. he did this because he doesn't want the people finding out that Princess Pipii was a Kaijin or to see the packets of blood we have to carried.

Goz: wait hey doesn't the Emperor want people to know about this?

Zaiahachi: he says that it would cause I up roar so it's best to keep a tight lid on the subject.

Goz: well somehow I don't think the Emperor's serect is going to be a serect any longer. so where is this serect underground passageway

Zaiahachi: right behind that huge boulder, Lady Hakura Kuma will you please come here and move the boulder!

a ninja hunt than opens up and out steps a large 400 pound muscular woman wearing a ninja uniform as she says in firm tone.

Lady Hakura: I will move the boulder right away headmaster Zaiahachi!

Zaiahachi: this is Lady Hakura Kuma she is the guard of the Black Dragon Jewel, and the strongest woman in all of Japan. she's the only one in the clan that's strong enough to move the huge boulder.

Goz: I can see why she has that title, she's freaking huge!

Lady Hakura walks towards the huge boulder and rolls it out of the way revealing a serect passageway as she says in firm tone.

Lady Hakura: there the serect passageway to the castle's hidden storage room has be reveal you two may now enter ( looking at Goz & Omega)

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Zaihachi: there' is a safe route to the castle but it's a Black Dragon Clan secret, but since you two our not intruders we can just you with this informention. there's a serect underground passageway that leads away to a hidden storage room in the castle. the emperor had us build the passageway so that we can move the princess special imported food and ingredients to the hidden storage room. he did this because he doesn't want the people finding out that Princess Pipii was a Kaijin or to see the packets of blood we have to carried.

Zaiahachi: he says that it would cause I up roar so it's best to keep a tight lid on the subject.

Goz: well somehow I don't think the Emperor's serect is going to be a serect any longer. so where is this serect underground passageway

Zaiahachi: right behind that huge boulder, Lady Hakura Kuma will you please come here and move the boulder!

a ninja hunt than opens up and out steps a large 400 pound muscular woman wearing a ninja uniform as she says in firm tone.

Zaiahachi: this is Lady Hakura Kuma she is the guard of the Black Dragon Jewel, and the strongest woman in all of Japan. she's the only one in the clan that's strong enough to move the huge boulder.

Lady Hakura walks towards the huge boulder and rolls it out of the way revealing a serect passageway as she says in firm tone.

Lady Hakura: there the serect passageway to the castle's hidden storage room has be reveal you two may now enter ( looking at Goz & Omega)

"Thanks Hakura. See you later." Omega said and walked into the passageway with Goz.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Thanks Hakura. See you later." Omega said and walked into the passageway with Goz.

the arrive at the hidden storage room of the castle and Goz looks around saying in firm tone.

Goz: wow would you get a load at all of this imported food & ingredients and this is all for Pipii! huh there's packets of blood hang on the wall over there. let's see ox blood, pig blood, sheep blood, chicken blood, duck blood and goose blood.

Goz and Omega than hear a straving Pipii let out loud roar as they hear her say in loud tone.

Princess Pipii: why did I kill 3 of my own royal guards, and why I'm still hungry, need food!!!

Royal guard: Princess please calm yourself the royal cooks are preparing your food as we speak.

Princess Pipii: but I'm straving!!! and you all's blood is starting to smell good i have a craving to consume all of your all's blood! huh what the hell I'm saying, what in the hell is going on with me!

large screams are herd as Princess Pipii ferociously attacks the guards out of instict back in the hidden storage room Goz hears one of the royal cooks saying in firm tone.

Royal chef : are you stupid don't put salt in there the princess is allergic to salt.

underling cook: we both no she's not allergic to the stuff, she's a Kaijin and salt is highly corrosive to them.

Royal chef: wait you not planing on posion the Princess?

Underling cook: that's the plan, sooner or later the people are going to find out the truth about her, might as well kill that monster before she cause's anymore trouble!

Royal Chef: I can't let you do that Gausiao!

Goz over hears the two chefs fighting and looks at Omega saying in firm tone.

Goz: Omega let's go we need to prevent that one chef Gausiao from posion Pipii, and we need to calm Pipii's hunger, I can hear the royal guards screams and their not fair so well.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

the arrive at the hidden storage room of the castle and Goz looks around saying in firm tone.

Goz: wow would you get a load at all of this imported food & ingredients and this is all for Pipii! huh there's packets of blood hang on the wall over there. let's see ox blood, pig blood, sheep blood, chicken blood, duck blood and goose blood.

Goz and Omega than hear a straving Pipii let out loud roar as they hear her say in loud tone.

Princess Pipii: why did I kill 3 of my own royal guards, and why I'm still hungry, need food!!!

Royal guard: Princess please calm yourself the royal cooks are preparing your food as we speak.

Princess Pipii: but I'm straving!!! and you all's blood is starting to smell good i have a craving to consume all of your all's blood! huh what the hell I'm saying, what in the hell is going on with me!

large screams are herd as Princess Pipii ferociously attacks the guards out of instict back in the hidden storage room Goz hears one of the royal cooks saying in firm tone.

Royal chef : are you stupid don't put salt in there the princess is allergic to salt.

underling cook: we both no she's not allergic to the stuff, she's a Kaijin and salt is highly corrosive to them.

Underling cook: that's the plan, sooner or later the people are going to find out the truth about her, might as well kill that monster before she cause's anymore trouble!

Goz: Omega let's go we need to prevent that one chef Gausiao from posion Pipii, and we need to calm Pipii's hunger, I can hear the royal guards screams and their not fair so well.

"Alright, you get the blood packets and grab Pipii, I'll stop the chefs." Omega said and ran on ahead, zipping over to the chefs. "Excuse me, hi, I'm Omega and I have a better solution." He smacked their heads together, knocking out both of them and pouring out the soup.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Alright, you get the blood packets and grab Pipii, I'll stop the chefs." Omega said and ran on ahead, zipping over to the chefs. "Excuse me, hi, I'm Omega and I have a better solution." He smacked their heads together, knocking out both of them and pouring out the soup.

Goz grabs the blood packets and confronts Bleed grabbing her from behind then pours one blood packet down her mouth saying in stern tone.

Goz: Pipii stop this your not a monster!

Pipii: I need to feed, and you're in the way!

Pippi fings Goz over her back and he goes smashing through a stone wall saying in stern tone.

Goz: damn I didn't expect her to be that strong, and she hunger still isn't stastifed looks like i'm going to have to use all the packets while defending myself and these guards.

Goz then gets back up and does his best to defend the guards agianst Pipii well saying in stern tone.

Goz: Pipii snap out of it this isn't you!

Pipii: stop getting in my way i need to feed!

Goz takes blow after blow from Pipii while throwing blood packets at her saying in firm tone.

Goz: I just have to keep this up, just one more packet should do the trick. I just need to throw it at huh where in the hell did she go.

Pipii appears behind Goz and grabs him by the face saying in stern tone.

Pipii: please stop getting in my way!

Goz: damn she's too fast for me track ,and this damn sword isn't working proably!

Pipii then flings Goz with her right harm and her goes flying through several stone wallls. but still even after that punishment he gets up and confronts Pipii again saying in stern tone.

Goz ( bleeding): Pipii listen to me you need to stop this!

Pipii: but I just want to feed, that's all I want!

Goz: I know that's why I'm here to help!

Pipii: but I can't control it the hunger the smell of blood is making me go crazy and I don't know why.

Goz grabs Pipii and says in firm tone.

Goz: Omega I need your help now! I have Pipii, but I don't know how much longer she can remind in this calm state I need you to give this last packet to stastifed her hunger!

more_horiz
"On it!" Omega speeded over to them and grabbed Pippii from behind. "DO IT!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Goz feeds Pipii the last blood packet and Pipii completey calms down and looks at Goz saying in firm tone.

Pipii: the hunger it's stop, i don't feel hungry anymore? goodness Goz what happen to you, and what happen here this place looks like a mess. wait did I do this, I did didn't I! I'm a monster how could i cause all of this and harm you!

Goz: Pipii listen to me your not monster you were just doing what any creature would do in order to survive.

Pipii looks at her self through a mirror that is hang on one of the stonewalls and smiles and the image shows Goz and Omega Pipii's 16 razor sharp fangs as she says in firm tone.

Pipii: huh I have fangs, what in the hell am I? I have to be a monster why would i have such a mouth if I wasn't.

two figures walk out from a large chamber door and appoarch Pipii as one of them says in firm tone.

the Queen of Japan: Pipii don't speak of such nonsense you are not a monster, but i think it's time for you to realize the truth! you are not my daughter!

Pipii: huh what do you mean I'm not your daughter? mom what are you talking about!

Queen of Japan: Pipii you are a Kaijin, you we're give to me by a Ingaumi name Zakaski Cashew he told us to take good care of you and to protect you. we thought you were human at first but then we eventually realize what you really we're.

Emperor of Japan: we intend to keep this a serect from the people, so that you wouldn't have to face ridicule. but we can't keep it a serect any long! not after this serects out the people now know what you really are.

Pipii: father, Mother why are you telling me this, just who am?

Queen of Japan: my dear Pipii you know exactly who you are you just have to remember!

Goz: yeah Pipii you have to remember, I know you don't want to remember. but you can't run away from your past you have to face it. your past is a part of you, you can't just ingore it!

Pipii: but I don't know if I want to remember.

Goz: I know it's hard to remember, and that you just want to forgot! but you can't forgot , people through out history have went through hardships, but what makes a person strong is their wiliness to endure those hardships, and not ingore them. if you run away from your past, things will only get worse, you must face it Pipii, you must remember! a person should never forget who they are, they shouldn't try to live in denial , that road will only lead to misery!

I know you can do this Pipii, now just remember, remember who you are!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Goz feeds Pipii the last blood packet and Pipii completey calms down and looks at Goz saying in firm tone.

Pipii: the hunger it's stop, i don't feel hungry anymore? goodness Goz what happen to you, and what happen here this place looks like a mess. wait did I do this, I did didn't I! I'm a monster how could i cause all of this and harm you!

Goz: Pipii listen to me your not monster you were just doing what any creature would do in order to survive.

Pipii looks at her self through a mirror that is hang on one of the stonewalls and smiles and the image shows Goz and Omega Pipii's 16 razor sharp fangs as she says in firm tone.

Pipii: huh I have fangs, what in the hell am I? I have to be a monster why would i have such a mouth if I wasn't.

two figures walk out from a large chamber door and appoarch Pipii as one of them says in firm tone.

the Queen of Japan: Pipii don't speak of such nonsense you are not a monster, but i think it's time for you to realize the truth! you are not my daughter!

Pipii: huh what do you mean I'm not your daughter? mom what are you talking about!

Queen of Japan: Pipii you are a Kaijin, you we're give to me by a Ingaumi name Zakaski Cashew he told us to take good care of you and to protect you. we thought you were human at first but then we eventually realize what you really we're.

Emperor of Japan: we intend to keep this a serect from the people, so that you wouldn't have to face ridicule. but we can't keep it a serect any long! not after this serects out the people now know what you really are.

Queen of Japan: my dear Pipii you know exactly who you are you just have to remember!

Goz: yeah Pipii you have to remember, I know you don't want to remember. but you can't run away from your past you have to face it. your past is a part of you, you can't just ingore it!

Goz: I know it's hard to remember, and that you just want to forgot! but you can't forgot , people through out history have went through hardships, but what makes a person strong is their wiliness to endure those hardships, and not ingore them. if you run away from your past, things will only get worse, you must face it Pipii, you must remember! a person should never forget who they are, they shouldn't try to live in denial , that road will only lead to misery!

"Listen to him Pipii, I know you can do this."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Pipii: okay I'll try

Pipii closes her eyes and starts remembering her past, her parents, being born in Kaijin village, competing in Azai's games, meeting her Kaiju Jasumin, being banded by Azai as his number eleven elite, meeting the the rest of the Elite and their Kaiju, seeing the truth behind Azai's games , her childhood friends souls being asborb by Azai, her parents running away from the village, meeting Zakaski Cashew , Zaskaski trying to protect her parents, and everything in between.

even remember the deep grief in Azai's eyes, hearing about Azai's Kaiju, her parents aguring with Azai, and questioning Azai and being close to Rokai as she says in firm tone.

Pipii: I remember , I remember it all. I was born and rise in Kaijin Village, I was choosen to be Lord Azai's eleven elite, he took my parents and my childhood friends from me. I know all who all the rest of the elite are and I remember being close to Rokai. I remember him not being such a bad person.

there's 1st there's Wasrakio Ichiro the 1st and oldest Elite he has the ability to control sound and commands the fearsome Komgo a Kaiju that stands 164 feet
can redirect energy, proudce a destructive high pitch scream, generate electricty, and can regenerated. second there's Tazukio Daiki the second Elite , he has the ability to control the age of organisms and non-living objects. he has a skull for a face and commands the Kaiju Gojira, one of the most fearsome Kaiju in all of Japan. it stands 328 feet and has the ability to regenerated , to fire a deadly beam of yet to be know energy from it's mouth, and is resistence to telepathy.

thrid there's Uaikai Rin the third and first female elite, the bottom half of her face is like a skull.
she has the ability to manipulate the bones in her body, and the bones in others bodies as well. she commands the Kaiju Amashuia a Kaiju that stands 147 feet and has the ability to fly at incredible speeds, fire beams of yet to be know energy from it's eyes, and another energy beam from it's mouth, plus it can regenerated. fourth there's Amakoi Sadao the fourth elite he has the ability to control a extremely dangerous and destructive energy he refers to it as Dark Force.

he commands the Kaiju Rathous a Kajiu that stands 164 feet and has the ability to fly at incredible speeds, breath ash, teleport and regenerated. fifth there's Hokai Shorui the fifth Elite, he has the ability to control metal, and commands the Kaiju Zobisohi. a kaiju that stands 98 feet and is 262 feet long , it has the ability to fire cystal shards from it's mouth, projected it's spikes from it's body, regenrated and delfect energy. sixth there's Rokai Tozo the six Elite he has the ability to control ice and cold.

he commands the Kaiju Kaki Yajyuu it stands 213 feet and has the ability to breath lava from it's mouth, reconstruct it self, fire beam from it's eyes, and it's complete made out of magma.
seventh there's Yauiko Bozaio the seven Elite, he has the ability to control dirt, stones, rocks and minerals. he commands the Kaiju Ichioui which stands 164 feet and has the ability to breath water, regenerated, conduct electricty, and turn intangible. eigth there's Boakio Bozaio the eight Elite, he has the ability to the wind, and commands the Kajiu Ozaiouis.

a Kaiju that stands 164 feet and has the ability to regenerated, fire pure energy from it's eyes, breath a powerful wind from it's mouth, and proudce a powerful shockwave.
ninth there's Dariko Haizou the nine Elite he has the ability to control blood and commands the Kaiju Yakiki which stands 164 feet. it has has the ability to regenated, breath fire, fire a beam that freezes from it's right eye and electricty from it's left eye. last there's Kaziko Bozaio the ten Elite he has the ability to control the muscles in his own body and commands Kaiju Trazokuki which stands 229 feet.

it has the ability to breath a red light from it's mouth, regenated, flying at incredible speeds and turn into a sphere of electricty. those all of the Elite, and I would have been one of them if it weren't for Zaskaski. who knows how I would have turn out if he hadn't come along, i own him my gratitude. my full name is Pipii Yuuka, I have the ability to copy the powers and abilites of Kaiju.

I had a pet Kaiju name Jasumin a moth Kaiju that had the ability to increase it's size to 100 miles , didn't need to breathe and could proudce a barrier that could protect things from harm, and had extraordinary sight. I have neglect my poor Jasumin, and i have to make things right, I need to get her back hopeful she still responds to the song i used to sing to her when i was a child. finally I don't blame Azai for what he did, I pity him, I remember seen the grief in his eyes when i first met him, he was a very miserable man filed with sorrow in his heart. he had the eyes of a man who had everything take from him, and had giving up on the world.

I also remember hearing him having a fearsome Kaiju that was said to be 1 mile with 1,000 arms but that's all i know about it since my real parents ran out of the village with me before i could hear anymore.

Goz: glad you got your memory back Pipii, Azai's elite sound like nasty bunch especially Tazukio Daiki! so what are you going to do now Pipii.

Pipii: I also remember my real parents aguring with Azai alot and I remember questioning him. remembering him telling me that Kaijin's had to feed on human or Yokai blood, that Yokai blood was preferable and question him on it only to told that was the way things are. but I know that things don't have to be that way Kaijin don't have to kill to require blood, that Azai is wrong! that's why I'm going to go with you and Omega, I know that Azai is still out there somewhere, and I want to help my fellow Kaijin, I want to show them that they don't have to do as Azai says, that he's wrong.

Goz: wow your parents must have been innovators and that Azai didn't like that. but now the Kaijin are under the command of Gakai Cashew or so it seems. now with that out of the way Pipii, Omega let's take the hidden passageway back to Black Dragon Grounds!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Pipii: okay I'll try

Pipii closes her eyes and starts remembering her past, her parents, being born in Kaijin village, competing in Azai's games, meeting her Kaiju Jasumin, being banded by Azai as his number eleven elite, meeting the the rest of the Elite and their Kaiju, seeing the truth behind Azai's games , her childhood friends souls being asborb by Azai, her parents running away from the village, meeting Zakaski Cashew , Zaskaski trying to protect her parents, and everything in between.

even remember the deep grief in Azai's eyes, hearing about Azai's Kaiju, her parents aguring with Azai, and questioning Azai and being close to Rokai as she says in firm tone.

Pipii: I remember , I remember it all. I was born and rise in Kaijin Village, I was choosen to be Lord Azai's eleven elite, he took my parents and my childhood friends from me. I know all who all the rest of the elite are and I remember being close to Rokai. I remember him not being such a bad person.

there's 1st there's Wasrakio Ichiro the 1st and oldest Elite he has the ability to control sound and commands the fearsome Komgo a Kaiju that stands 164 feet
can redirect energy, proudce a destructive high pitch scream, generate electricty, and can regenerated. second there's Tazukio Daiki the second Elite , he has the ability to control the age of organisms and non-living objects. he has a skull for a face and commands the Kaiju Gojira, one of the most fearsome Kaiju in all of Japan. it stands 328 feet and has the ability to regenerated , to fire a deadly beam of yet to be know energy from it's mouth, and is resistence to telepathy.

thrid there's Uaikai Rin the third and first female elite, the bottom half of her face is like a skull.
she has the ability to manipulate the bones in her body, and the bones in others bodies as well. she commands the Kaiju Amashuia a Kaiju that stands 147 feet and has the ability to fly at incredible speeds, fire beams of yet to be know energy from it's eyes, and another energy beam from it's mouth, plus it can regenerated. fourth there's Amakoi Sadao the fourth elite he has the ability to control a extremely dangerous and destructive energy he refers to it as Dark Force.

he commands the Kaiju Rathous a Kajiu that stands 164 feet and has the ability to fly at incredible speeds, breath ash, teleport and regenerated. fifth there's Hokai Shorui the fifth Elite, he has the ability to control metal, and commands the Kaiju Zobisohi. a kaiju that stands 98 feet and is 262 feet long , it has the ability to fire cystal shards from it's mouth, projected it's spikes from it's body, regenrated and delfect energy. sixth there's Rokai Tozo the six Elite he has the ability to control ice and cold.

he commands the Kaiju Kaki Yajyuu it stands 213 feet and has the ability to breath lava from it's mouth, reconstruct it self, fire beam from it's eyes, and it's complete made out of magma.
seventh there's Yauiko Bozaio the seven Elite, he has the ability to control dirt, stones, rocks and minerals. he commands the Kaiju Ichioui which stands 164 feet and has the ability to breath water, regenerated, conduct electricty, and turn intangible. eigth there's Boakio Bozaio the eight Elite, he has the ability to the wind, and commands the Kajiu Ozaiouis.

a Kaiju that stands 164 feet and has the ability to regenerated, fire pure energy from it's eyes, breath a powerful wind from it's mouth, and proudce a powerful shockwave.
ninth there's Dariko Haizou the nine Elite he has the ability to control blood and commands the Kaiju Yakiki which stands 164 feet. it has has the ability to regenated, breath fire, fire a beam that freezes from it's right eye and electricty from it's left eye. last there's Kaziko Bozaio the ten Elite he has the ability to control the muscles in his own body and commands Kaiju Trazokuki which stands 229 feet.

it has the ability to breath a red light from it's mouth, regenated, flying at incredible speeds and turn into a sphere of electricty. those all of the Elite, and I would have been one of them if it weren't for Zaskaski. who knows how I would have turn out if he hadn't come along, i own him my gratitude. my full name is Pipii Yuuka, I have the ability to copy the powers and abilites of Kaiju.

I had a pet Kaiju name Jasumin a moth Kaiju that had the ability to increase it's size to 100 miles , didn't need to breathe and could proudce a barrier that could protect things from harm, and had extraordinary sight. I have neglect my poor Jasumin, and i have to make things right, I need to get her back hopeful she still responds to the song i used to sing to her when i was a child. finally I don't blame Azai for what he did, I pity him, I remember seen the grief in his eyes when i first met him, he was a very miserable man filed with sorrow in his heart. he had the eyes of a man who had everything take from him, and had giving up on the world.

I also remember hearing him having a fearsome Kaiju that was said to be 1 mile with 1,000 arms but that's all i know about it since my real parents ran out of the village with me before i could hear anymore.

Goz: glad you got your memory back Pipii, Azai's elite sound like nasty bunch especially Tazukio Daiki! so what are you going to do now Pipii.

Pipii: I also remember my real parents aguring with Azai alot and I remember questioning him. remembering him telling me that Kaijin's had to feed on human or Yokai blood, that Yokai blood was preferable and question him on it only to told that was the way things are. but I know that things don't have to be that way Kaijin don't have to kill to require blood, that Azai is wrong! that's why I'm going to go with you and Omega, I know that Azai is still out there somewhere, and I want to help my fellow Kaijin, I want to show them that they don't have to do as Azai says, that he's wrong.

Goz: wow your parents must have been innovators and that Azai didn't like that. but now the Kaijin are under the command of Gakai Cashew or so it seems. now with that out of the way Pipii, Omega let's take the hidden passageway back to Black Dragon Grounds!

"You've got it man, the others are going to want to hear about this after all. See you later Pippii."

more_horiz
"You've got it man, the others are going to want to hear about this after all. See you later Pippii.".

back at the Black Dragon Grounds.

Lady Hakura ( looking at Goz & Omega): you two are back so a take it that things went well ?

Goz: yeah we managed to help Pipii, and now she accepts the truth of what.....

Pippii walks out from out of the passageway saying in firm tone.

Pippii: of what I'm, I'm a Kaijin my name is Pippii Yuuka!

Goz: Pippii you follow us?

Pippii: yeah I did, I'm going to follow you from here on out. there's someone I always went to meet now i have the chance to.

Goz tells the Black Dragon clan everything that Pipii remember about her past and
Zaiahachi says in firm tone.

Zaiahachi: that's some story , so were are you heading next?

Goz: I need to find Yokai Village, there's a man by the name of Gensiai I need to seek out!

Pippii: that's the same person I want to meet, my real father used to tell me when i was little about Gensiai and how he was a legendary martial arts master and swordmaster. I want to meet him so I can train under him! I also want to meet him so i can know more about Azai, I herd that him and Azai used to be close friends. I want to know what happen between them, and I want to know who the great Yokai is!

Goz: Pippii you sure you want to do this, what about your duties as princess? and about Azai yeah it would be good to get more infromention about that guy, and yeah I too plus Omega would like to know who the Great Yokai is as well

Pippii : the people can carry on with out me, this is something i want to do and I made up my mind come with you and Omega!

Lady Hakura: ( Jolly laugh) well looks like you two young man have required third member!

Pippii ( looking at Lady Hakura) wow your muscularity is amazing are you a Gyūki yokai ?

Lady Hakura: I'm human, but I did receive speical training from a Gyūki yokai !

Zaiahachi: Princess why do you want to join there's two young man on their Journary, we're you vist by the gods? it seems to me that you really don't need to abandon your duties as Princess unless it's the will of the gods that you do so.

Pipii: well right after Goz and Omega left the castle i was vist by the goddess Amaterasu at first I thought what i was looking at might have been Okami , but then I saw the sun symbol on it's back. that's when i knew it was the Goddess Amaterasu and she spoke to me she told me that a great tragedy will befall Japan and that a great evil is coming! she told me that it was my destiny to join Goz and Omega, to seek out Gensiai to prepare for a great invasion that will happen seven years from now. she also told me that a tremendous being will rise from the depths of the sea with in the same years.

that's why I want to know about the great Yokai aka the mother of all Yokai, because I think she's the being that the goddess Amaterasu foretold to me.

Goz: a great tragdey will befall Japan and great evil is coming, what does this all mean, and who is this great evil could it be Azai?

more_horiz
"Whatever it is, we'll take him down." Omega smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

just then a woman wearing a robe appears infront of Omega, Goz, Pipii and the Black Dragons saying in firm tone.

Amaterasu: greetings motrals I 'm Amaterasu the Great Goddess, I have come here to deliver a message from my father Izanagi the god king! the message is that the man who's heart is filled with grief and who has lost his way will being great tragdey to this land giving rise to a great evil. this great evil that will rise is someone you have face before ninth Golden Kensei! as for the rest of you you all will play a important part in the invasion that is yet to come, but the invaison will only be the begining.

you three ( looking at Omega, Goz and Pipii) must seek out Gensiai and must hear about the tragic past of the man who lost his way, and about the a tremendous being will rise from the depths of the sea which has ties to all Yokai.
Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 3 206px-Emperess_Amaterasu

all of the Black Dragon ninjas bow down in front of Amaterasu as Pipii and Goz do the same.

Zaiahachi: your goddess Amaterasu we off the Black Dragon Clan are grateful that you have grace us with your presence.

Goz: ( looking at Omega) dude you better bow down, is disrepectful that to bow down to the goddess Amasterasu the daughter of the god king Izanagi. ( saying under his breath) is she talking about Great Turtle demon" Lord Nabzureziel but I defeat him already! yet the goddess words about great evil being some one i have already face before, that points to it being Lord Nabzuerziel, but i thought i got rid of him, did he managed to survived our first encounter?!?

Pipii: Goz I think you should tell Omega about Lord Nabzuereziel!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

just then a woman wearing a robe appears infront of Omega, Goz, Pipii and the Black Dragons saying in firm tone.

Amaterasu: greetings motrals I 'm Amaterasu the Great Goddess, I have come here to deliver a message from my father Izanagi the god king! the message is that the man who's heart is filled with grief and who has lost his way will being great tragdey to this land giving rise to a great evil. this great evil that will rise is someone you have face before ninth Golden Kensei! as for the rest of you you all will play a important part in the invasion that is yet to come, but the invaison will only be the begining.

you three ( looking at Omega, Goz and Pipii) must seek out Gensiai and must hear about the tragic past of the man who lost his way, and about the a tremendous being will rise from the depths of the sea which has ties to all Yokai.

all of the Black Dragon ninjas bow down in front of Amaterasu as Pipii and Goz do the same.

Zaiahachi: your goddess Amaterasu we off the Black Dragon Clan are grateful that you have grace us with your presence.

Goz: ( looking at Omega) dude you better bow down, is disrepectful that to bow down to the goddess Amasterasu the daughter of the god king Izanagi. ( saying under his breath) is she talking about Great Turtle demon" Lord Nabzureziel but I defeat him already! yet the goddess words about great evil being some one i have already face before, that points to it being Lord Nabzuerziel, but i thought i got rid of him, did he managed to survived our first encounter?!?

(Knowing my luck, she's taken.) Omega thought to himself and knelt down. "Madame, it is an honor to meet you." He took her hand and kissed it. "Anything I can do to help you, I will. We will find and defeat this Lord Nabzuereziel in your honor."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Knowing my luck, she's taken.) Omega thought to himself and knelt down. "Madame, it is an honor to meet you." He took her hand and kissed it. "Anything I can do to help you, I will. We will find and defeat this Lord Nabzuereziel in your honor."

Amasterasu: you do have a part in all of this mortal , but now is not the time to face the great turtle demon , your ally the Golden Kensei has not yet learn how to use his ultimated technique.

Goz: huh the ultimated technique what is is it, when we I learn it?

Amasterasu: you will learn it when the great turtle demon rises, and you most used it to defeat him! but first you must unlock your true power as the Golden Kensei before you can used the technique avatar of Hachiman.

Goz: and seeing Gensiai is the key to unlocking my true power right?

Amasterasu: that is correct , he will help you unlock your true power as the Golden Kensei. now if you excusing me i must be visting my deceased follow goddess Uke Mochi grave. I have vist her grave every day since her death at Ex husband Tsukuyomi hands. Tsukukyomi used to be my husband but after he killed Uke Mochi we seperated.

we gods and goddesses are immortal to you mortals, but we can be kill by another god.

Amasterasu vanishes and Pipii nudges Goz on the right shoulder saying in firm tone.

Pipii: Goz come on tell Omega about Nabzuereziel!

Goz: oh right, Omega there's something I need to tell you it's about Nabzuereziel!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Amasterasu: you do have a part in all of this mortal , but now is not the time to face the great turtle demon , your ally the Golden Kensei has not yet learn how to use his ultimated technique.

Amasterasu: you will learn it when the great turtle demon rises, and you most used it to defeat him! but first you must unlock your true power as the Golden Kensei before you can used the technique avatar of Hachiman.

Amasterasu: that is correct , he will help you unlock your true power as the Golden Kensei. now if you excusing me i must be visting my deceased follow goddess Uke Mochi grave. I have vist her grave every day since her death at Ex husband Tsukuyomi hands. Tsukukyomi used to be my husband but after he killed Uke Mochi we seperated.

we gods and goddesses are immortal to you mortals, but we can be kill by another god.

Amasterasu vanishes and Pipii nudges Goz on the right shoulder saying in firm tone.

Goz: oh right, Omega there's something I need to tell you it's about Nabzuereziel!

"Alright, what is it?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Alright, what is it?"

Goz: one year ago before I became the Golden Kensei I was just a regular farm boy. back then I used to deliver rice packs for my father , and one day I had to deliver to man name Kawakami Gensai. that's when my life change, this person told me about the Masumune, and that apparently that it glows when it finds a person worthy to wield it. it had apparently found me worthy of wielding it and becoming the Golden Kensei.

I first I don't know want to make of it I was just a farmboy, not some big time hero why would I mystical sword choose me? then later at midnight all hell broke loose a massive demon army attack Tokyo. but i was none the wiser as I was trying to pawn of the sword to get some money a I thought the guy was pulling my leg on this whole Golden Kensei thing.

but then I saw the mercent suddenly get ripped in half by a demon and ran for my life. I kept running and saw people getting slaughter by demons it was hell! I then thought to my self is this what this guy ment, did I have to fight these things, but what can I just a farm boy not a warrior. that's when I met Kazyua who was kind of rude towards me.

of course I catch it's because I was a scared kid who didn't know what he was getting himself into. but when I saw that Pipii was in danger I just had to save her and charge towards the demons recklessly. I didn't know how I was going to save Pipii i just knew I had to save her and that's when I encounter Nabzuerziel the Great Turtle Demon . he told me that it was my destiny to defeat him and he just laugh it me.

when then hold me in place against my will and made me watch his demon minions savagely attack Pipii. I felt powerless, helpless like there wasn't anything i could do. but I had to do something I had to protect Pipii that's when I blank out and end up in the mystical realm of the gods. they told me i was choose to become the next Golden Kensei and told me the Legend about the Golden Kensei the creation of Masmune which involed a great battle against the dark god Mikaboshi the god of Chaos & Destruction.

it took pretty much every single god in every pantheon , not inculde the king gods to defeat Mikaboshi. Hachiman had to borrow energy from all the other gods expect for the king gods, and energy from all the people in Japan & around the world , and need to be assist by Amasterasu just to defeat Mikaboshi and banish him to the void. but before he was sealed into the void Mikaboshi crused Japan to have a never ending battle against his creations.

that's why the Masmune and the Golden Kensei were form to protect Japan against his creations. that's when I woke up and when I saw Pippi getting savage by that bastard Nabzuerziel something inside me snap. I just couldn't take it anymore, I didn't care if he was some big poweful demon, I was going to make him pay! that's when my body begin to glow with a golden light.

I didn't know what has happen at first, but when it was all over I finally realize that i was choosen to be Avatar of Hachiman I was choosen to be the Golden Kensei. I had then had a huge battle agianst Nabzuerziel and managed to defeat him. I thought I had destroyed him but it seem that he had survived my final attack against him. but after the battle Tokyo was a total wreck and was in need of repairs, and repairs are still being done on the city.

more_horiz
"Gold Fire, you are a true man, facing off against demons to protect a woman." Omega said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Gold Fire, you are a true man, facing off against demons to protect a woman." Omega said.

Gold Fire: Gold Fire huh, nobody has ever call me that before I like it. yeah I guess I am, the god Komokuten told me that the tree qualites of being coming the Golden Kensei are heart, courage and will , and that I possessed all three of there's quailites. The masmune has the memories of every Golden Kensei that has come before me, Minamoto no Yoshitsune , Tsukahara Bokuden , Hattori Hanzō , Ito Ittosai Kagehisa , Miyamoto Musashi , Yagyū Jūbei Mitsuyoshi , Okita Sōji and Kawakami Gensai ! it has told me that Nabzuerziel had killed the previous Golden Kensei before me Kawakami.

It show me how Nabzuerziel plotted a ruse just to wear Kawakami down by send wave and wave of demons to attack a village but the actually plan was to wear Kawakami down. Nabzuerizel attack Kawakami while he was powerless and with his wife and son. Kawakmai protect his famliy with his life even through he was severally out number and powerless. Nabzuerizel made have kill him, but at lest he went down fighting!

before he die he passed the Masmune to me, but now the damn thing won't work. I want to get back to the state i was in when i first fought Nabzuerziel when I was in this golden armor. just like me and Kawakmai the other Golden Kensei's had to face their own demon lords, the most notorious one being Nobunaga the Demon Lord that Musashi had to face. that guy almost took over all of Japan, and Musahi had to face him, and the Dark Kensei Sasaki Kojirō with the help of Hattori Hanzō , Ito Ittosai Kagehisa and the Gyūki Tadakatsu Honda!

yes Tadakastu Honda was a Ox Yokai, that's why he was said to be so strong!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gold Fire: Gold Fire huh, nobody has ever call me that before I like it. yeah I guess I am, the god Komokuten told me that the tree qualites of being coming the Golden Kensei are heart, courage and will , and that I possessed all three of there's quailites. The masmune has the memories of every Golden Kensei that has come before me, Minamoto no Yoshitsune , Tsukahara Bokuden , Hattori Hanzō , Ito Ittosai Kagehisa , Miyamoto Musashi , Yagyū Jūbei Mitsuyoshi , Okita Sōji and Kawakami Gensai ! it has told me that Nabzuerziel had killed the previous Golden Kensei before me Kawakami.

It show me how Nabzuerziel plotted a ruse just to wear Kawakami down by send wave and wave of demons to attack a village but the actually plan was to wear Kawakami down. Nabzuerizel attack Kawakami while he was powerless and with his wife and son. Kawakmai protect his famliy with his life even through he was severally out number and powerless. Nabzuerizel made have kill him, but at lest he went down fighting!

before he die he passed the Masmune to me, but now the damn thing won't work. I want to get back to the state i was in when i first fought Nabzuerziel when I was in this golden armor. just like me and Kawakmai the other Golden Kensei's had to face their own demon lords, the most notorious one being Nobunaga the Demon Lord that Musashi had to face. that guy almost took over all of Japan, and Musahi had to face him, and the Dark Kensei Sasaki Kojirō with the help of Hattori Hanzō , Ito Ittosai Kagehisa and the Gyūki Tadakatsu Honda!

"Ox Yokai's and memories of others....will wonders never cease?" Omega asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ox Yokai's and memories of others....will wonders never cease?" Omega asked.

Gold Fire: you seem suprise that Tadakastu Honda was a Gyūki there's a lot about the Sengoku war that people don't know that not even I know. and Tadakastu Honda being a Gyūki is one of them. about the Dark Kensei Nobunaga is the one resposible for the creation of the Dark Kensei. after Musashi first battle with Sasaki Kojirō Nobunaga reanimated Saskai Kojiro's corpse and create a Anti masumune called the Kasmune out of the hatred burning in Saskai's heart for Musashi and demonic energy. that is how the Dark Kensei was born.

the sword itself feeds off the hatred and life energy of it's user in exchange of giving them demonic power. however we don't have to worried about anyone finding the sword since it's hidden where no one will ever find it.

Pipii: wait if Gensiai Cashew knows about Azai's past wouldn't it make since that he would be well inform on the Sengoku war. anyway we best be heading to Yokai Village but first we need to head to a open field so I can callled Jasumin.

more_horiz

"Alright, we best get going then." Omega said as he did a couple of stretches, his cape blowing in the wind. "I'm ready."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply