X-Men-The First Class

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:29 pm








Note(From top to bottom. Scott Summers(Cyclops)-16, Jean Grey(Marvel Girl)-16, Ororo Munroe(Storm)-15, Nicklaus Rasputin(Alchemist)17, Hank McCoy(Beast)18, Bobby Drake(Iceman)13




Last edited by Legato on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:35 pm

The path of evolution is a long, arduous process. From the simplest of creatures to the dominant species of the world, it has driven the progress of life throughout the history of the planet Earth. Over the eons it has taken many turns, taking life to dramatic feats of wonder. But every so often the fundamental forces of life undergo great change in a short span of time. Through a phenomenon called mutation, life evolves into a different state. And humans are no exception.

In a time of growing upheaval, mankind is at an evolutionary crossroad. A new generation of humans has arisen. Born with unique abilities, they are mutants. They are the next link in the evolution of the human species. In an unforgiving world, they live in a society that hates and fears them. And in the struggle for survival, there are those who desire a path of war while others desire a path of peace.

This is the story of the X-Men. The first class that will one day aspire many generations to come. And as the threat of conflict grows, their fight has become more vital than ever.


avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:25 pm

Scott Summers made sure his ruby quartz sunglasses were on straight as he walked up the steps of the mansion and knocked on the door.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:37 pm

Admin wrote:Scott Summers made sure his ruby quartz sunglasses were on straight as he walked up the steps of the mansion and knocked on the door.

The door opened "Mr.Summers." Moira Mactaggert smiled then stand aside" Please come in. How are you today?"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Continental Airlines

"Welcome to America Mr. Rasputin"

Nicklaus accepted his passport then after getting his luggage he makes his leave from the airport to meet the person that Xavier has arranged to pick him up. He sees a small, around 5'5, red haired female holding a sign with his name on it. She smiled then waved at his direction.

Nicklaus grinned" Suddenly I'm looking forward to attending the school now"

"Like the accent. Jean Grey" She offered her hand in which Nicklaus accepted" Nicklaus Rasputin"

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Scott Summers made sure his ruby quartz sunglasses were on straight as he walked up the steps of the mansion and knocked on the door.

The door opened "Mr.Summers." Moira Mactaggert smiled then stand aside" Please come in. How are you today?"

"Feeling good Doctor Mactaggert. How are you?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Scott Summers made sure his ruby quartz sunglasses were on straight as he walked up the steps of the mansion and knocked on the door.

The door opened "Mr.Summers." Moira Mactaggert smiled then stand aside" Please come in. How are you today?"

"Feeling good Doctor Mactaggert. How are you?"

"No complaints on my end" Moira said as she escorted him to his assigned room

"Your first time in America?" Jean asked Nicklaus who shook his head" No. I used to visit my aunt and uncle in Exodus once in awhile when I was a kid"

"No way! I have an aunt who lives in Exodus also. Her name is Jennifer Crossenberg, she's a police officer for the department there" Jean said in which Nicklaus chuckled at the irony" Small world"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:17 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Scott Summers made sure his ruby quartz sunglasses were on straight as he walked up the steps of the mansion and knocked on the door.

The door opened "Mr.Summers." Moira Mactaggert smiled then stand aside" Please come in. How are you today?"

"Feeling good Doctor Mactaggert. How are you?"

"No complaints on my end" Moira said as she escorted him to his assigned room

"Your first time in America?" Jean asked Nicklaus who shook his head" No. I used to visit my aunt and uncle in Exodus once in awhile when I was a kid"

"No way! I have an aunt who lives in Exodus also. Her name is Jennifer Crossenberg, she's a police officer for the department there" Jean said in which Nicklaus chuckled at the irony" Small world"

"Hello everybody. Hello Jean." Scott said as he walked in. He caught a small snowball Bobby tossed his way. "Bobby."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Scott Summers made sure his ruby quartz sunglasses were on straight as he walked up the steps of the mansion and knocked on the door.

The door opened "Mr.Summers." Moira Mactaggert smiled then stand aside" Please come in. How are you today?"

"Feeling good Doctor Mactaggert. How are you?"

"No complaints on my end" Moira said as she escorted him to his assigned room

"Your first time in America?" Jean asked Nicklaus who shook his head" No. I used to visit my aunt and uncle in Exodus once in awhile when I was a kid"

"No way! I have an aunt who lives in Exodus also. Her name is Jennifer Crossenberg, she's a police officer for the department there" Jean said in which Nicklaus chuckled at the irony" Small world"

"Hello everybody. Hello Jean." Scott said as he walked in. He caught a small snowball Bobby tossed his way. "Bobby."

"Robert Drake. What did I tell you about superpowers on school grounds" Moira said with her arms folded

Bobby winced(Oh man she's got that look and referred to me as Robert, I'm in for it now) he spoke up then said sheepishly" Sorry Doc"

"You don't have to apologize to me, apologize to the one you throw the snowball to" Moira motioned to Scott

Hank removed himself from his studies and glanced at Bobby who sighed" Sorry man" Hank got up and walked over to Scott"Salutations. Jean isn't here right now. She's picking up a new student from the airport"

Nicklaus and Jean got out of the car. The hood opened then Jean TKed Nicklaus's luggage to him"Whats your power? If you don't mind me asking"

Nicklaus received his luggage then explained to her his abilities



"Metal Creation. Interesting" Jean said

Nicklaus observes the school, pretty huge, in fact bigger than he expected(Who attends here? Bunch of rich kids?)
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:01 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Scott Summers made sure his ruby quartz sunglasses were on straight as he walked up the steps of the mansion and knocked on the door.

The door opened "Mr.Summers." Moira Mactaggert smiled then stand aside" Please come in. How are you today?"

"Feeling good Doctor Mactaggert. How are you?"

"No complaints on my end" Moira said as she escorted him to his assigned room

"Your first time in America?" Jean asked Nicklaus who shook his head" No. I used to visit my aunt and uncle in Exodus once in awhile when I was a kid"

"No way! I have an aunt who lives in Exodus also. Her name is Jennifer Crossenberg, she's a police officer for the department there" Jean said in which Nicklaus chuckled at the irony" Small world"

"Hello everybody. Hello Jean." Scott said as he walked in. He caught a small snowball Bobby tossed his way. "Bobby."

"Robert Drake. What did I tell you about superpowers on school grounds" Moira said with her arms folded

Bobby winced(Oh man she's got that look and referred to me as Robert, I'm in for it now) he spoke up then said sheepishly" Sorry Doc"

"You don't have to apologize to me, apologize to the one you throw the snowball to" Moira motioned to Scott

Hank removed himself from his studies and glanced at Bobby who sighed" Sorry man" Hank got up and walked over to Scott"Salutations. Jean isn't here right now. She's picking up a new student from the airport"

Nicklaus and Jean got out of the car. The hood opened then Jean TKed Nicklaus's luggage to him"Whats your power? If you don't mind me asking"

Nicklaus received his luggage then explained to her his abilities



"Metal Creation. Interesting" Jean said

Nicklaus observes the school, pretty huge, in fact bigger than he expected(Who attends here? Bunch of rich kids?)

"It's alright Bobby. This actually feels a bit more firm then the usual snowballs. It looks like you're getting better at making them." Scott said and dropped the snowball in the sink. "Salutations to you too Hank."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:10 am

Nicklaus entered the room"Guys" he greeted his fellow students

(Wow he's a big one) Bobby said to himself
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:51 am

Legato wrote:Nicklaus entered the room"Guys" he greeted his fellow students

(Wow he's a big one) Bobby said to himself

Scott smiled and walked up to him. "You must be the new student. Welcome to Xavier's. I'm Scott Summers." He said and offered his hand.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:57 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Nicklaus entered the room"Guys" he greeted his fellow students

(Wow he's a big one) Bobby said to himself

Scott smiled and walked up to him. "You must be the new student. Welcome to Xavier's. I'm Scott Summers." He said and offered his hand.

Nicklaus Rasputin he shook Scott's hand" Nicklaus Rasputin, nice shades"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:08 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Nicklaus entered the room"Guys" he greeted his fellow students

(Wow he's a big one) Bobby said to himself

Scott smiled and walked up to him. "You must be the new student. Welcome to Xavier's. I'm Scott Summers." He said and offered his hand.

Nicklaus Rasputin he shook Scott's hand" Nicklaus Rasputin, nice shades"

"Thank you." Cool
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:22 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Nicklaus entered the room"Guys" he greeted his fellow students

(Wow he's a big one) Bobby said to himself

Scott smiled and walked up to him. "You must be the new student. Welcome to Xavier's. I'm Scott Summers." He said and offered his hand.

Nicklaus Rasputin he shook Scott's hand" Nicklaus Rasputin, nice shades"

"Thank you." Cool

Nicklaus felt a hand pat him on the shoulder"Making friends already I see" Jean said walking past him
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:24 am

Legato wrote:


Uniform for Cyclops
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/247/2/7/redesign__cyclops_by_toks_s-d48tpp5.jpg

Uniform for Jean
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/194/d/6/X_Men_Evo_Jean_Grey_by_NekoLLX.png
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/361/8/c/8c48ebdc616758d678b99b4646908f9a-d4kejtm.jpg

Beast
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/115/c/d/redesign__beast_by_toks_s-d4xk7pv.jpg
Very Happy
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:25 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Nicklaus entered the room"Guys" he greeted his fellow students

(Wow he's a big one) Bobby said to himself

Scott smiled and walked up to him. "You must be the new student. Welcome to Xavier's. I'm Scott Summers." He said and offered his hand.

Nicklaus Rasputin he shook Scott's hand" Nicklaus Rasputin, nice shades"

"Thank you." Cool

Nicklaus felt a hand pat him on the shoulder"Making friends already I see" Jean said walking past him

"Welcome back Jean." Scott smiled. He then turned to the others. "Alright, Nicklaus, this is Doctor Mactaggart, Bobby Drake, also known as Iceman, and Hank McCoy."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:38 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Nicklaus entered the room"Guys" he greeted his fellow students

(Wow he's a big one) Bobby said to himself

Scott smiled and walked up to him. "You must be the new student. Welcome to Xavier's. I'm Scott Summers." He said and offered his hand.

Nicklaus Rasputin he shook Scott's hand" Nicklaus Rasputin, nice shades"

"Thank you." Cool

Nicklaus felt a hand pat him on the shoulder"Making friends already I see" Jean said walking past him

"Welcome back Jean." Scott smiled. He then turned to the others. "Alright, Nicklaus, this is Doctor Mactaggart, Bobby Drake, also known as Iceman, and Hank McCoy."

"Hello Mr.Rasputin" Moira greeted" You will be roomed with Hank McCoy" Hank waved at him then Nicklaus nods then greeted Moira" Hello yourself beautiful"

"Quite the flatterer" Moira said" Professor Xavier will arrive shortly, he's away on a business trip. Once you get yourself situated you can join us at the Danger Room"

"Hitting on the Doc, the guy's got some guts" Bobby whispered to Hank then used his powers to skid out the room" See ya at the danger room Nik" he said heading to his room to get his uniform

"Your assigned uniform is in your room. Wish you luck on your session" Moira said then exited the room
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:48 am

Love the uniforms Very Happy
BTW check out the Daredevil/She-Hulk thread for something heartwarming Smile
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:02 am

"Hello Mr.Rasputin" Moira greeted" You will be roomed with Hank McCoy" Hank waved at him then Nicklaus nods then greeted Moira" Hello yourself beautiful"
"Quite the flatterer" Moira said" Professor Xavier will arrive shortly, he's away on a business trip. Once you get yourself situated you can join us at the Danger Room"
"Hitting on the Doc, the guy's got some guts" Bobby whispered to Hank then used his powers to skid out the room" See ya at the danger room Nik" he said heading to his room to get his uniform
"Your assigned uniform is in your room. Wish you luck on your session" Moira said then exited the room

"Alright then, I'll see you guys in the danger room." Scott said to them and walked off with Jean.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:39 am

Admin wrote:
"Hello Mr.Rasputin" Moira greeted" You will be roomed with Hank McCoy" Hank waved at him then Nicklaus nods then greeted Moira" Hello yourself beautiful"
"Quite the flatterer" Moira said" Professor Xavier will arrive shortly, he's away on a business trip. Once you get yourself situated you can join us at the Danger Room"
"Hitting on the Doc, the guy's got some guts" Bobby whispered to Hank then used his powers to skid out the room" See ya at the danger room Nik" he said heading to his room to get his uniform
"Your assigned uniform is in your room. Wish you luck on your session" Moira said then exited the room

"Alright then, I'll see you guys in the danger room." Scott said to them and walked off with Jean.

"So what do you think of the new guy?" Jean asked Scott

Hank escorted Nicklaus to his room and Nicklaus walked over to his bed and sees his uniform placed on it

"Between you and me Nicklaus, I find the Danger Room sessions to be the fun part of the schools activities" Hank said

"In a few moments, I'll see if what you say is true" Nicklaus said as he picks up the uniform and examins it
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:40 am

Meanwhile in Daredevil/She-Hulk, things are starting to get really interesting.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hello Mr.Rasputin" Moira greeted" You will be roomed with Hank McCoy" Hank waved at him then Nicklaus nods then greeted Moira" Hello yourself beautiful"
"Quite the flatterer" Moira said" Professor Xavier will arrive shortly, he's away on a business trip. Once you get yourself situated you can join us at the Danger Room"
"Hitting on the Doc, the guy's got some guts" Bobby whispered to Hank then used his powers to skid out the room" See ya at the danger room Nik" he said heading to his room to get his uniform
"Your assigned uniform is in your room. Wish you luck on your session" Moira said then exited the room

"Alright then, I'll see you guys in the danger room." Scott said to them and walked off with Jean.

"So what do you think of the new guy?" Jean asked Scott

Hank escorted Nicklaus to his room and Nicklaus walked over to his bed and sees his uniform placed on it

"Between you and me Nicklaus, I find the Danger Room sessions to be the fun part of the schools activities" Hank said

"In a few moments, I'll see if what you say is true" Nicklaus said as he picks up the uniform and examins it

"I like him, he'll fit in well here." Scott said.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:26 am


This is canon to the first movie and no one will ever convince me otherwise.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Xavier Institute – Foyer

Upon entering the Foyer Nicklaus examines his uniform" Looks and feels decent"
http://x-men-paradise.just-marvel-x-men.com/media/costumes/x-men-wolverine-jacket-1-front-2.jpg

He joins the others as they all stood near the door in uniform ready for their Danger Room session. The rest are surprised to see a professor among the staff arriving to wish them well for their session

"Professor Xavier!" Jean went over to hug him and he smiled and did so in return" How was your trip?"

"Pretty good Jean." He lets go of her" Class allow me to introduce. Miss Ororo Munroe" As he moved aside Ororo walked up, she smiled and waved at the group" Hi". She walked up to Hank then examined him" Like your uniform"

"Feeling's mutual" Hank smiled at Ororo

They feel a gust of wind and Ororo floated up to Nicklaus's eye level" You're certainly a tall one"

Nicklaus just smiled at her while Jean spoke up and said" Hello Ororo. Welcome to Xaviers"

"Dibs" Bobby whispered to Hank
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum