ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

X-Men-The First Class

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionX-Men-The First Class - Page 11 EmptyRe: X-Men-The First Class

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You mean, you used to do this all the time?" Scott asked Nick. He stood up and stretched. "Alright, that felt good."

"20 minutes, got it." Fred nodded.

"Not exactly 24/7 but yes" Nicklaus nods, something donned on him then he asked Scott" Sorry if I'm mistaken but is it me or is Logan attracted to your sister?"

"No mistake. And it doesn't have to take a psychic to figure it out, call it a women's intuition" Jean said

"Say Fred, after all of this think we can ask one of the teachers if Kurt's well enough for us to visit him?" Mortimer asked

"So Hank. On a scale of 1 to 10 how upset do you think they are at me?" Bobby asked Hank who responded" Given the current situation I don't think they're too upset. On the positive side we got a nice rain out of the deal"

Scott nodded. "Yes....yes he is. Just as long as it stays one sided."

"You got it little buddy."

"Not trying to ruffle any feathers but what if it leads to something thats not one sided" Nicklaus asked

"Cross that bridge when it happens Nick." Jean said then created a barrier around the group" Thanks for the relief Ororo"

"Anytime" Ororo smiled then the skies became clear again

"That was nice. Mind helping me up Hank? Don't think I can move my legs" Bobby said then Hank got up and helped pull up Bobby" Not carrying you"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You mean, you used to do this all the time?" Scott asked Nick. He stood up and stretched. "Alright, that felt good."

"Not exactly 24/7 but yes" Nicklaus nods, something donned on him then he asked Scott" Sorry if I'm mistaken but is it me or is Logan attracted to your sister?"

"No mistake. And it doesn't have to take a psychic to figure it out, call it a women's intuition" Jean said

"Say Fred, after all of this think we can ask one of the teachers if Kurt's well enough for us to visit him?" Mortimer asked

"So Hank. On a scale of 1 to 10 how upset do you think they are at me?" Bobby asked Hank who responded" Given the current situation I don't think they're too upset. On the positive side we got a nice rain out of the deal"

"Not trying to ruffle any feathers but what if it leads to something thats not one sided" Nicklaus asked

"Cross that bridge when it happens Nick." Jean said then created a barrier around the group" Thanks for the relief Ororo"

"That was nice. Mind helping me up Hank? Don't think I can move my legs" Bobby said then Hank got up and helped pull up Bobby" Not carrying you"

Fred walked over. "I've got this." He said and picked up Bobby, holding him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Where to snowball?"

Scott offered Jean a hand up while Morty hopped over to Rogue.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Fred walked over. "I've got this." He said and picked up Bobby, holding him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Where to snowball?"

Ororo sees Nick walk over to her" Need a hand?" he felt a light wind swirl around them then she floated for a moment then land on her feet" Not really but thanks for the offer"

"The showers, I'll handle the rest" Bobby said

"Thanks" Jean said then accept Scott's hand

"Need a lift?" Toad asked Rogue who shook her head" Thanks but ah can manage"

She gets up but her body's still a little sore from the exercise, she flinched as Toad reached out to try and help her" Just relax I'm not going to harm you". She shook her head" It's not you, trust me" she completely stands up

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ororo sees Nick walk over to her" Need a hand?" he felt a light wind swirl around them then she floated for a moment then land on her feet" Not really but thanks for the offer"

"The showers, I'll handle the rest" Bobby said

"Thanks" Jean said then accept Scott's hand

"Need a lift?" Toad asked Rogue who shook her head" Thanks but ah can manage"

She gets up but her body's still a little sore from the exercise, she flinched as Toad reached out to try and help her" Just relax I'm not going to harm you". She shook her head" It's not you, trust me" she completely stands up

Fred carried Bobbie to the showers and set him down.

"You're very welcome." Scott smiled as he walked in with her.

more_horiz
Erik had just finished washing up and getting changed making his way to the living room of the hotel he asked Raven" Everything alright? You seem distressed when you woke up"

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Erik had just finished washing up and getting changed making his way to the living room of the hotel he asked Raven" Everything alright? You seem distressed when you woke up"
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Smile

"My son....somebody has harmed my son."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Smile

Erik approached Raven" You know who did it?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Smile

Erik approached Raven" You know who did it?"

"A group of men at the Munich Circus, they put him in the hospital Erik. I am going to repay them tenfold."

more_horiz
In the mid afternoon Xavier approached Moira"Just got a call from the hospital, they say Kurt has regained consciousness"

"Thats good to hear" Moira smiled" Is his image still altered"

Xavier nods"During our mental sessions I've informed him concerning that so that once he wakens he wont be alarmed at the physical changes"

"I'll inform the students then. However it would be limited visiting till Kurt has recovered enough" Moira said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
In the mid afternoon Xavier approached Moira"Just got a call from the hospital, they say Kurt has regained consciousness"

Xavier nods"During our mental sessions I've informed him concerning that so that once he wakens he wont be alarmed at the physical changes"

"I'll inform the students then. However it would be limited visiting till Kurt has recovered enough" Moira said

After showing and cleaning up, Fred and Morty were just on their way to talk to Xavier about it when they overheard it all. "Is it true? Is Kurt alright?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

After showing and cleaning up, Fred and Morty were just on their way to talk to Xavier about it when they overheard it all. "Is it true? Is Kurt alright?"

"They said that he has awaken and that he's available for visitors" Xavier paused for a moment, remembering what the students informed him and what he got out of the sessions then responded" I know that the three of you have been through quite an ordeal but I must request that the both of you keep your emotions in check when you visit him. For his sake at least"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"They said that he has awaken and that he's available for visitors" Xavier paused for a moment, remembering what the students informed him and what he got out of the sessions then responded" I know that the three of you have been through quite an ordeal but I must request that the both of you keep your emotions in check when you visit him. For his sake at least"

"Yes sir, of course." Fred nodded.

more_horiz
So whats up? Ive sent you some PM request but haven't got a single response from you. Especially concerning my story update.

more_horiz
Meanwhile, Scott caught up with Jean. "Hey Jean, do you have a minute?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jean stopped then looked at him" Sure, whats up?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Scott lead her into a room where they could talk. "Jean, it's about the carnival. Now, I'm not denying that those punks deserved to get knocked around for what they did to Kurt but....well, first of all, are you okay? You were in their minds and Kurt's."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Scott lead her into a room where they could talk. "Jean, it's about the carnival. Now, I'm not denying that those punks deserved to get knocked around for what they did to Kurt but....well, first of all, are you okay? You were in their minds and Kurt's."

Jean nods" Despite the intensity of it all I'm good"

OT: BTW did you get my post in General Opinions? Also posted something in Alternate Character Interpritations

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: BTW did you get my post in General Opinions? Also posted something in Alternate Character Interpritations

"That's good to hear." Scott said. "But listen, I understand that you were angry but you can't attack peoples minds like that."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: BTW did you get my post in General Opinions? Also posted something in Alternate Character Interpretations

"That's good to hear." Scott said. "But listen, I understand that you were angry but you can't attack peoples minds like that."
Smile

Jean paused for a moment then responded"I know Scott but don't worry. I just lost my cool, will be more in control this time"

"Really ran them pretty good." Alex opened the fridge then tossed Wolverine a bottle of water

Logan catched it"Got a real drink in there"

"Thats about as real as you can get" Alex responded

Logan opened the bottle" It started out just to teach the kid a lesson"

"Bobby?" Alex asked while getting her own out then closing the fridge

"It took me a few seconds to see that kid's developing into a really smart personality. If he's not careful that mouth of his will get him in trouble by guys who aren't as kindhearted as I am" Logan said while taking a sip.

"So underneath the strict session you conducted you were just looking out for him? In your own unusual way" Alex teased

Logan grinned then puts the bottle down, with a hand pressed on the table then leaned close to Alex with his eyes staring at hers" What if I am?"

They then hear the sound of someone clearing their throat they look to see Hank standing in the kitchen entrance" Was just here to get some orange juice"

"Do you look like maids to you? Look in the fridge and help yourself" Logan said

Alex took a drink then looked at Logan" Strike one" she said then walked off" Play nice you two"

more_horiz
And the moment killer award goes to lol!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

lol!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

lol!
What made it funny was he really was just wanting to get a glass of orange juice Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply