ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Spider-Man Begins

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionSpider-Man Begins - Page 2 EmptyRe: Spider-Man Begins

more_horiz
Peter walked down the hallways like a boss. Cloud 9 baby. He had heard people use the expression before but now he knew what it was like. Millions of viewers had watched that fight, they had seen him, Peter Parker defeat a pro wrestler. Granted it was in his Spider-Man disguise but STILL! Now, all he had to do was pick up the 5k and head home. He could already tell that Aunt May and Uncle Ben would go crazy when they found out how much money he had and that he'd have to explain it, but still, if this was the kind of money he could bring home, then this would be one hell of a fun side job. And then there were the movie deals, talkshows, the works. Yep, Peter Parker's life was going to be a lot more fun from now on.
Spider-Man walked into the office and crossed his arms. "Hey there, Spider-Man, I'm here for the cash prize."
The man lit up a cigar as he counted his money.
"Excuse me? Hello?"
He turned and tossed Spider two $100 bills and waved him off.
"Hey, excuse me, the ad said $5,000."
The man took out his cigar and blew on him. "Check it again webhead. The ad said 5 grand for 5 minutes and you took him down in two. For that, I give you 2 hundred and you're lucky to get that."
"I need that money."
"I missed the part where that's my problem." He said as he went back to smoking.
"Look, I still took down the best guy you have, so you should at least give me half!"
"Do I need to call security?"
Peter glared at him, grabbed his 200 and walked away.
As he walked down the hall, a blonde man in black ran past him and into the office. The man in black threw a bag down on top of the desk. "Hey! What the hell-"
A gun was shoved in his face. "Put the money in the bag."

Peter pressed the elevator button and waited. He turned when heard the commotion and saw the robber running down the hallway with both the manager and a random security guard chasing after him. "STOP THAT GUY!" The guard yelled to him. The elevator dinged and opened up. Peter simply stepped aside and watched the robber go. The robber rapidly tapped the button and the elevator closed. "Thanks!" He said to Spider-Man.
"What the-why did you-why'd you let him go?!" The guard cursed and called the others on his radio and ran off.
The manager stood dumbfounded. "Hey, you! What were you thinking? You could have taken that guy apart and now he's going to get away with MY money!"
Peter shrugged. "I missed the part where that's my problem." He said and walked away, deciding to take the stairs.

On the way out, he changed in the bathroom and walked to where he was set to meet Uncle Ben. He heard the sirens first and then saw the lights. Peter ran over, his heart pumping. (No...no...no...nonononooo...please don't be-) Peter saw a crowd gathering and talking about what happened. "Let me through....Let Me Through!" Peter insisted as he shoved his way through the crowd. He made his way to the front. "No....No...." Peter ran over to him. His Old Uncle Ben, laying on the ground with a bullet hole in his chest. Peter fell to his knees and tried shaking him. No movement. No life in him. His eyes closed as he lay in a pool of his own blood. "UNCLE BEN! Please...please...g-get up! Get up!" Tears welled up in Peter's eyes. He rested his head against his beloved Uncle and cried his eyes out.
As he sobbed, he overheard the police talking to each other. A carjacker. He was at the old warehouse by the wharf. Peter's hands shook with rage. A car. The man had taken the life of a great man for a stupid car. The wharf. Peter stood up and ran off, shoving past the crowd and ran into an alley where he changed.

Moments later, he was on top of the building. He took a running leap off of it and sprayed his web. It caught onto the side of a building and he swung through the air, let go, flew several dozen feet through the air and then sprayed another web line, soaring over traffic below as he crossed the city with incredible speed.
It didn't take Peter long at all to cross the city and arrive at the wharf. He saw the police outside, yelling at the man inside to come out. Let them. Peter had his own plans. He sneaked past them, got behind the warehouse and climbed up the wall, opened up a window and jumped down, landing on the floor silently, he crawled behind the masked criminal.
The criminal felt a presence behind him and turned around. He could barely see the intruder in the dark but he felt his shirt get grabbed as he was thrown through the air to land on the hard ground. The man yelled in pain but managed to pick himself up as Spider-Man approached him.
He took out a knife and stabbed at the hero but Spider-Man smacked it out of his hands and then kicked him in the stomach, sending him sliding along the ground. Spider-Man leaped on top of the carjacker, lifted him up and slammed his head against the windows of a door, breaking one and then the other. Peter then backhanded him again, sending the thug sprawling. The panicked criminal spit blood from his mouth and grabbed onto a pillar and pulled himself up to his feet. "P-p-please....please...j-just stop! J-just give me a chance....JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE!" He yelled in panic.
"WHAT ABOUT MY UNCLE?!" Spider-Man demanded as grabbed him by the neck and pushed him against the pillar. "Did you give him a chance? DID YOU?!" Peter grabbed onto the criminal's ski mask and tore it off. "ANSWER ME-" Peter stopped cold. He could clearly see the criminal in the light now. The blond man. The man he spotted at the store. The man he let get away from him at the elevator. The man he let get away. The strength drained from Peter as he backed away in horror. Peter had the chance to stop him and he let him get away and he took away his uncle. Peter had killed his uncle. It was all his fault. The carjacker recognized him too. The punk in the costume that let him slide. He laughed, clearly getting a kick out of the irony. He pulled out his gun. "Sayonara Kid." He cocked it and prepared to fire. Peter reacted in an instant, grabbing his wrist, breaking it and twisting the gun out of his hand. Balling his hand into a fist, Peter slugged him, dropping the criminal. Peter kicked the gun away and lifted him up by his shirt, his fist raised as Peter stared down at the man. He pulled his arm back.

The police ran inside, yelling for the criminal to come out, shining lights and pointing their guns. They found the criminal tied to the pillar with what could only be described as....webbing of some sort. A police officer checked his pulse. He was unconscious, but alive.

Peter sat on top of a building, crying his eyes out. It was all his fault. He had the power to stop the man before he hurt anybody else and he failed to use it. He didn't even get to tell Uncle Ben how much he loved him, the last time he saw him was a stupid argument. Peter was such a jerk to him and all he wanted to do was help. Peter held his head in his hands as he broke down sobbing.

Aunt May heard a knock on her door and found Peter standing on the porch, he'd obviously been crying for quite awhile. Without a word, Aunt May held him close.

more_horiz
Issue 0: Prologue. End.

Issue 1: Along Came A Spider. Coming Next.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/069/9/1/the_amazing_spider_man__ultimate_spider_man_style__by_stick_man_11-d5xlq42.jpg

more_horiz
Sunday was unbearable. Aunt May cried her eyes out, heartbroken and Peter barely kept it together as he tried and failed to comfort her, all the while knowing it was his fault it happened. The most he could say to his aunt was that 'at least they got him'. That was it really. The house had never felt so empty. Peter made a small dinner for them both and they ate in silence.

Monday. Peter quietly opened May's door. "Hey, May, I-if you need me to stay home, I will."
"No, Peter, I'll be fine. Thank you but you need to go to school."
"Are you sure?"
"I'm fine Peter. Now go on and get to school hon."
"Alright. I love you Aunt May."
"I love you too Peter."

Peter grabbed his bag and headed to school.
None of the other students bothered him. Several of them whispered around him but nobody said anything directly to Peter as he kept his head down and just headed to his locker. A he fumbled with the lock, he could sense somebody walking behind him. Flash waved. "Hey Parker."
Peter tensed. "Not today, Flash." He warned.
Hey, come on, man. I just wanna talk." Flash said and put a hand on Peter's shoulder.
Before Flash knew what was happening though Peter had grabbed Flash and turned and slammed him against the locker, denting it. He lifted Peter up off his feet and held him there, Peter's hands shaking as he glared at Flash.
http://images.wikia.com/marvelmovies/images/3/3d/Flash_and_Peter_Parker_01.jpg
"It feels better, right? Look, your uncle died. I'm sorry. I get it. I'm sorry."
Peter stared up at Flash and set him down and just turned away.
"Okay? Peter?"
Peter just walked off and then saw Gwen. "Peter, Peter wait. I-we all heard about it on the news. I'm so sorry." The two hugged closely.
Peter patted her on the back and then pulled away and walked to class, wiping his eyes as he went.

more_horiz
Peter ate lunch on the bleachers, just wanting to be left alone. Flash Thompson walked over to the bleachers, a soda in his hand. "Go away Flash."
"Hey man, it's cool. Look, I'm just here to talk."
Peter stared at him and then shrugged, allowing him to come up and talk. "My stomach and back still hurt."
"..sorry about that."
"Yeah, well, I kinda deserved the punch. Where'd you learn all that?"
"Ohhh....you know...around. TV and karate classes."
"Oh. Cool. Hey man, I'm sorry about your Uncle."
"Thank you."
"Soo, umm....we even now?"
"Yeah, I forgive you Eugene."
"Dude. It's Flash."
"Right. Flash."
Peter and Flash toasted with their soda's and drank them down. "Sooo...Flash, I...I have a request."
"Shoot."
"You remember the bet right?"
"Yeah. The bullying, the fighting, it's over. Just like you said."
"Thanks....so...if you could.....I'd like you to go apologize to Missy and Gordon too."
Flash looked at him, drank his soda and nodded. "You got it."
The two shook hands and talked until lunch ended. The rest of the day was pretty calm and the coach even allowed Peter to sit out during gym class. This was good, it gave him time to think. Over the course of the day, Peter gradually came to a decision.

Arriving home, he sat down with Aunt May and talked to her, ate dinner, watched TV with her and then Peter headed upstairs to do his homework and work on a project.
He laid the wrestling costume out on the bed and stared at it.
"With Great Power. Comes Great Responsibility." Peter said to himself and then grabbed the costume, grabbed material out of his closet and the sewing machine.

descriptionSpider-Man Begins - Page 2 EmptySpectacular

more_horiz
A woman was running and screaming but a main in a black turtleneck and ski mask grabbed and threw her to the ground and started to take her purse but then he was gone. The woman opened her eyes to see the thug tied around a lamp at the end of the street. She would spot a card next to her, lifting it up, she could see it read: Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A small group of thugs were wrecking a store while two of them held the cashiers at gunpoint and made them hand over the cash from the register. Some of them pocketed the food before running off. Just as they stepped outside though, a red and blue blur dropped down. There was the sound of fists and feet hitting the thugs and then bodies hitting the ground. After a few moments, the cashiers looked out to see the thugs out cold. They took back the money and called the police.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An empty parking lot.
Mickey Blue Eyes looked around to make sure that nobody was watching before trying the car door, smiling as he found that it was unlocked. He got in and locked the door and began looking for things to steal before settling on taking the whole car. He looked down and was about to start hot-wiring it when somebody cleared their throat behind him. Mickey immediately sat up straight up and looked in the mirror to see a man in a red and blue outfit with black eyes that bore holes into the back of his. Strangely, the man was in a lounging position. "You know...." He stated. "If you're going to dress like a car thief, you probably shouldn't dress like it."
"Who the hell? Are-are you a cop?"
"A cop? Really? You seriously think I'm a cop? Cop in a skintight red and blue suit? Really? You know, you have the mind of a true scholar sir."
The man stared at him before he turned and fumbled with the door before unlocking it and running out. He looked behind him to see no sign of the man. Turning his attention to the front, he saw the red and blue man now in front of him. "BOO!" Now in the light, Mickey could get a better look at the man.
Spider-Man Begins - Page 2 4l59qe
Mickey screamed and fell over but quickly got up and fished out the switchblade from his pocket. "Hey, hey man, back off! Back off!" He threatened with it. The costumed man stopped in his tracks and stared. "Woah....hey...is-is that a real knife?"
"YEAH IT'S REAL!"
The man held his hands in front of his face as he cringed in fear. "Oh....oh no...nononooo...you win. You've found my weakness. It-it's small knives!"
"Wha...really?" Mickey took a step back from the strange man. Something telling him he should run.
"Really....please...anything, anything but a knife...no...no knives!" *THWIP!* The next thing Mickey knew his knife and the hand holding it was stuck to the brick wall behind him. There was some kind of....goop pinning it there. He tugged and pulled but his hand was stuck by the goop.
The costumed man stood up now, laughing. "Oh, it's so simple. That was cool, though." He said to himself.
"Wha......what the HELL is this?!"
"Webbing. It's...webbing that I developed myself. You don't want to know the details."
"LET ME GO YOU FREAK!"
"Okay, that was uncalled for." The costumed man then gestured at him and Mickey's other hand was pinned by the goop.
"Stop it!"
The costumed man laughed as the goop continued hitting Mickey, pinning him to the wall. Suddenly, he stopped. "Ahhh......ahhh....ahhhh....CHOO!" The man shot the goop at his crotch. "THAT is not funny!"
"Ahhh, it is kinda funny. Bye now!" He said and shot the goop at Mickey's mouth and then seemed to just...fly away as Mickey heard sirens.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day.......

more_horiz
bounce

more_horiz
flashgotGOT

more_horiz
Caught it! Had some computer problems on my end. I thought the scene between Flash and Peter was well done. They're not completely friends yet but there is room for that possibility. For now they've just settled in making amends

more_horiz
Peter walked into school, smiling. He felt great, better than he ever had before. Just last night he had caught a man falling off a roof and got him to safety and swung off to the sound of up-roaring applause. He waved to Flash. "Hey Pete, you hear about the Spider guy?"
"I think they're calling him Spider-Man."
"Yeah, him, the city's going crazy over him. I heard he took out, like, 30 guys the other day!"
(Well actually I counted 15.) "You serious? That's awesome."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Peter walked into school, smiling. He felt great, better than he ever had before. Just last night he had caught a man falling off a roof and got him to safety and swung off to the sound of up-roaring applause. He waved to Flash. "Hey Pete, you hear about the Spider guy?"
"I think they're calling him Spider-Man."
"Yeah, him, the city's going crazy over him. I heard he took out, like, 30 guys the other day!"
(Well actually I counted 15.) "You serious? That's awesome."

As Peter walked through the school, he heard people gossiping and spreading rumors about Spider-Man.
"He's got 8 hands!"
"That's HOT!"
"I heard he drinks blood."
"So the webs come out of his hands?"
"That's what people are saying."
"Shouldn't they come out of his butt?"
"No."
"I think he's human, could be a man....or a woman?"
"He's totally an alien invader."

Hanging out with Gwen, Gordon and Missy at lunch, Flash walked over. "Ummm....Hi."
"Sup Flash?"
"...Can I sit with you guys?"
"Go right ahead."

Flash sat down with them.

"So as I was saying Peter, Doctor Otto Octavious has a demonstration coming up."
"Octawho?" Flash asked.
"Otto Octavious." Peter looked at him. "You don't know him? He's a genius. A nuclear physicist, top of his field."
"Atomic Research Consultant, Lecturer, the whole nine yards."
"I wrote a report on his work once. A+."
"Sure, rub it in Pete."
The group laughed.
"When is it?"
"In a couple of weeks. He says he has something special planned for the demonstration."
"Think you could get me in? I need the grade."
"Totally."
"Thanks Peter."

Once School was out, Peter headed home and changed into his costume before swinging out to go on Patrol.
Peter had to resist laughing the entire day.

more_horiz

Spider-Man swung through the city. "Huh, things are looking rather quite today for a change, maybe there won't be any trouble."

He saw something in the distance and swung closer. The St.Gabriel's Bank was under attack. Spider-Man landed on a rooftop and looked in. From what he could tell, there were henchmen in ski masks and red and yellow outfits and they were heavily armed. The police were pinned down. "Hero time!" Spider-Man smiled and swung onto the roof and opened the door and snuck down through the building. He opened up an air vent and crawled inside. He reached the foyer and quietly opened up the other end and crawled out up to the ceiling. He then shot a web line out to get a better vantage point. Crawling around, he waited until he was sure that the thugs weren't watching him and attached a web to the ceiling and then dropped down and wrapped up two thugs with webs and then zipped up to the ceiling and stuck them to it.
Spider-Man zipped to the next spot and then took out another pair. Three left. He shot out a web and zipped across the room and hit a thug against a wall and sprayed web against him to keep him there.
"What the....HEY!"
The two thugs at the entrance turned to face him.
"Hello there, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man here." Spider-Man said as he crouched down on a desk. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel your withdrawals."
"Fill him full of holes! The boss wants him dead!"
"You mean you two knuckleheads didn't plan this? What a shock! So who is he?" Spider-Man asked as he leaped into the air and flipped over them, spinning and twisting in the air to dodge their bullets. he then landed feet first on the wall and pushed off of it and sprung over to the thugs and punched out one thug and then quickly sprayed webbing onto the last thugs gun and yanked it away.
"Can you answer my question now or do you want to join your friends on the ceiling?" Spidey asked as he pointed up. The thugs eyes bugged out as he saw the thugs wrapped up in webbing. "Can they..."
"Oh don't worry, they can breathe, they just can't move."
"Alright, alright! My boss is further inside the bank. He took the manager down to open the bank...our boss is....I don't know his real name, but he calls himself The Shocker!"

"Shocker. Huh, doesn't sound too tough."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Spider-Man swung through the city. "Huh, things are looking rather quite today for a change, maybe there won't be any trouble."

He saw something in the distance and swung closer. The St.Gabriel's Bank was under attack. Spider-Man landed on a rooftop and looked in. From what he could tell, there were henchmen in ski masks and red and yellow outfits and they were heavily armed. The police were pinned down. "Hero time!" Spider-Man smiled and swung onto the roof and opened the door and snuck down through the building. He opened up an air vent and crawled inside. He reached the foyer and quietly opened up the other end and crawled out up to the ceiling. He then shot a web line out to get a better vantage point. Crawling around, he waited until he was sure that the thugs weren't watching him and attached a web to the ceiling and then dropped down and wrapped up two thugs with webs and then zipped up to the ceiling and stuck them to it.
Spider-Man zipped to the next spot and then took out another pair. Three left. He shot out a web and zipped across the room and hit a thug against a wall and sprayed web against him to keep him there.
"What the....HEY!"
The two thugs at the entrance turned to face him.
"Hello there, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man here." Spider-Man said as he crouched down on a desk. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel your withdrawals."
"Fill him full of holes! The boss wants him dead!"
"You mean you two knuckleheads didn't plan this? What a shock! So who is he?" Spider-Man asked as he leaped into the air and flipped over them, spinning and twisting in the air to dodge their bullets. he then landed feet first on the wall and pushed off of it and sprung over to the thugs and punched out one thug and then quickly sprayed webbing onto the last thugs gun and yanked it away.
"Can you answer my question now or do you want to join your friends on the ceiling?" Spidey asked as he pointed up. The thugs eyes bugged out as he saw the thugs wrapped up in webbing. "Can they..."
"Oh don't worry, they can breathe, they just can't move."
"Alright, alright! My boss is further inside the bank. He took the manager down to open the bank...our boss is....I don't know his real name, but he calls himself The Shocker!"

"Shocker. Huh, doesn't sound too tough."

After webbing up the thug, Spidey continued further inside, taking out the others in the hallways as he made his way into the lower levels.
Eventually Spider-Man found himself at the bank vault. The Shocker was harassing the bank manager into opening it. From what Spider-Man could tell, the Shocker wasn't armed. It looked like he just had some kind of brass knuckles on his arms. Gauntlets maybe? (Eh, whatever, my Spider sense will warn me if there's danger.) Spider-Man thought to himself. Sneaking into the room, he grabbed the manager with a webline and pulled him over and then quickly pushed out the doors. "Go on! Get out of here, I can handle him!"
Shocker turned around to see the Bank Manager running for it. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the itsy bitsy spider. I was hoping you'd show up."
"What seriously? Oh man, you have no idea how happy that makes me! Usually the bad guys just want to shoot me."
"Oh I will bug, but I'm gonna be sporting and let you take the first shot. Been dying to test out my new suit after all."
"A free shot? Really? You're going to let me-okay." Spider-Man shrugged and ran over to The Shocker and punched across his face. It rocked Shocker but there was something else, something pushed back against Spider-Man, some kind of shockwave pushed Spider-Man back at the impact, sending Spider-Man sliding backwards. (What...what the? What just happened?) Spider-Man looked at his hand. Shocker recovered faster than Spider-Man expected though and fired his vibro-smasher gauntlets. The Spider Sense barely had time to warn Peter before the shockwaves hit him, slamming into Spider-Man and carrying him across the room, through the glass doors, shattering them in the process and into the far wall behind him, imbedding him into it. The impact of the shockwaves felt like he had been hit by a speeding truck right on the chest and the hard wall did not help matters. Spider-Man stood there for a moment before pushing himself out. "Ohhhhhh....oooo...owwww."
Shocker laughed as he walked over to him. "You like that? I call these my Vibro-Gauntlets. They let me shoot out shockwaves from both long range...and close range." He picked up the stunned Spider-Man by his shirt and gave him a hard right cross after powering up his gauntlet that tossed Spider-Man against a wall. "And my suit of course protects me from the shockwaves, as well as repelling anything that hits me." Shocker explained. He rubbed his jaw. "Gotta say though, you still hit pretty hard....well, this was fun while it last but it's all over now Bug-Man. SAYONARA!" Shocker said and blaster the ceiling, causing rubble to fall down and bury Spider-Man.
"Hardly even a challenge." Shocker turned and walked back to the vault. "Rest in pieces wall crawler."
"Man, with all the guys Spider-Man's put away, I'm going to be a big deal in this city when word gets out that I squashed the Spider." Shocker said and started blasting the vault. "And I'm gonna be freaking rich! This is the best day of my life!"

However...
The rubble started moving as Spider-Man started getting back up. After a couple of seconds, Spider-Man's hand emerged from the rubble and he picked himself up out of the rubble. "Owwww...that hurt. Seriously. I got caught off guard by that one." He fell on his hands and knees for a moment as he caught his breath and rubbed his chest. "Alright....now that I know what I'm up against, it's time for round 2."
He walked back into the vault room, crouched down and jumped high up into the air. With Shocker still distracted with blasting it open, he didn't think to look behind him. Spider-Man shot down one strand of web from each hand that landed next to Shocker. Spider-Man then yanked on them, shooting himself forward feet first to collide with Shocker from behind, the suit deflected some of the impact but Shocker was still hurt by it and was also launched forward through the air to slam face first against the solid steel vault. Peter rolled with his own landing and rolled backwards and got back on his feet. "Hey...what the heck just hit me?" Shocker asked as he got back to his feet, rubbing his head. His back was hurting now too. Before he could see who was attacking him, webbing wrapped around his feet and he was pulled off of them, making Shocker fall face first against the vault again.
Shocker rubbed his head as he stood up and turned around, looking for Spider-Man...no sign of him. He looked to the left, no Spider. He looked to the right, no Spider. That was because Spider-Man was standing right behind him, moving when Shocker did. "BOO!" Spider-Man yelled. Shocker turned around and swung at him but Spider-Man ducked and uppercut Shocker, holding back less now. Even with the suit, repelling some of the punch's power, Shocker was still pushed several feet into the air. Spider-Man recovered and jumped after him, giving Shocker a double kick in the chest. Shocker flew against a wall and fell against the ground.
"So, finally had enough Pineapple Man? Or maybe I should call you Quilt-Man. I mean, you don't exactly use electricity."
"It's Shockwaves you dumb bug!" Shocker yelled as he got up. He aimed at Spider-Man again only to see Spider-Man was jumping up into the air and he slammed his hands down on the gauntlets. The gauntlets were busted, broken and sizzling with wires poking out of them. "My Vibro-Gauntlets!" Shocker cried out as he backed away. "Do you have any idea how hard it was to make these?"
"What, a few days and a box of scraps?"
"AAAAAHHH!" Shocker jumped at him only for Spider-Man to flip him and throw him down. Shocker rolled with the impact and got up only to see Spider-Man in front of him. "I may not have the shockwaves anymore, but I can still pound you up close!" Shocker swung at Spider-Man who danced around his punches and delivered his own. "Maybe, but I'm ready for you this time and you haven't got a chance at hitting someone with my speed!" Spider-Man's repeated blows soon wore Shocker down despite the suit repelling some of the force.
Soon, Shocker was knocked out by a final punch from Spider-Man and wrapped up in webbing.
Spider-Man took a moment to sit down. "So, not bad for my first super villain fight. Spider-Man saves St.Gabriel's Bank. I like the sound of that."

He exited the bank and handed the villain to the police and got the others off of the ceiling. "Here's your bank robbers boys, I'll let you take it from here!"
"Thank you, a job well done Spider-Man. We owe you one."
"I'll keep that in mind...and, uh, you might want to hire some construction crews or something. The vault room is a bit of a mess. Laters!" Spider-Man waved goodbye and swung off, ignoring the still lingering pains from the fight.

more_horiz
Pretty good fight Smile

more_horiz
Unlocked spidey achievement

First villain get

more_horiz

Next Up

more_horiz
He was untouchable by bullets, he could fly through the air on a line that came from his hands, he moved like a master contortionist, he could defeat gangs of armed men single handily, and he was always there right when you needed him. He would swing into burning buildings to rescue you, he would return your stolen property and he had saved the bank from armed criminals and a man dressed up like a quilt. But with his mask and his costume, nobody knew who he really was. Therefore, the question on everybody's mind is this: WHO. IS. "Spider-Man? I'll tell you who he is. HE'S A CRIMINAL! A PUBLIC MENACE! What the hell is he doing on MY Front Page?" Jameson demanded as he slammed the paper down on his desk. Hoffman, an employee of The Bugle enters the office, interrupting the meeting Jameson is having with his city editor, Robbie Robertson. "Mr. Jameson, we have a page 6 problem." Hoffman started to inform him. "We have a page 1 problem. Shut up!" Jameson shot back.

"He's news." Robbie insisted. "They're a major account, it can't wait." Hoffman said, trying to hurry his boss along. "It's about to."

Robbie, ignoring Hoffman, got back to the point he was making. "He saved six people from burning to death-" - in a fire he probably started!" Jameson interrupted. "Something goes wrong and this creepy crawler's there, what's that tell ya?"
"Boss, he's a hero."
Then why does he wear a mask? What's he got to hide?"
"We double sold page 6. Both Conway and Macy's bought three quarters of it." Hoffman said, deciding to go the business route of things.
We sold out all four printings, Jonah." Robbie added.
"Sold out?!" Jameson asked in surprise.
"Every copy."
"Spider-Man, page one, tomorrow! With a decent picture this time!" Jameson turns to Hoffman. "Move Conway to Page 7."
"There's a problem with page 7."
Then move them to page 8 and tell 'em we'll give 'em an extra column inch."
"That can't be done."
"Get out of here!"
"The thing is...we can't get a picture. I've had guys on it for weeks, nobody ever gets more than a glimpse of him."
"Aww, what is he, shy?! If we can get a picture of Julia Roberts in a thong, we can certainly get a picture of this nut. Put an ad on the front page! 'Cash money for a picture of Spider-Man!' Doesn't want to be famous?! Then I'll make him INFAMOUS!"

more_horiz
"if we can get a picture eof Julia Roberts in a thong"

CLASSIC

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply