ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings EmptyThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
In space a space shuttle has suffered a malfunction and it's heading closer and closer to earth. Some of the astronauts have reached their panicking point as the shuttle is reaching the earth's orbit. The astronauts noticed that the shuttle is starting to slow down and it isn't down down as fast as it was. They contacted mission control and they were informed that an object has made contact with the shuttle. We get a look outside of the shuttle and we see Astroman, Alex Chase, pressing against the shuttle to prevent it from crashing. His attempts prove successful as the landing is gradually starting to ease up. The space shuttle is nearing the pacific ocean dangerously close, the astronaughts brace themselves for the possible impact.

Astroman managed to manuver the shuttle then he flew it over the ocean waters. The astronauts and mission control were celebrating as Astroman lands the shuttle to it's designated landing area. The emergency crew arrived and they find the astronauts alive and well. Astroman meets up with the astronauts who each thanked him for the save and complemented that it was a heroic effort on his part. Astroman countered by saying what they are doing is considered more heroic and he then took off into the skies.

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
In space a space shuttle has suffered a malfunction and it's heading closer and closer to earth. Some of the astronauts have reached their panicking point as the shuttle is reaching the earth's orbit. The astronauts noticed that the shuttle is starting to slow down and it isn't down down as fast as it was. They contacted mission control and they were informed that an object has made contact with the shuttle. We get a look outside of the shuttle and we see Astroman, Alex Chase, pressing against the shuttle to prevent it from crashing. His attempts prove successful as the landing is gradually starting to ease up. The space shuttle is nearing the pacific ocean dangerously close, the astronaughts brace themselves for the possible impact.

Astroman managed to manuver the shuttle then he flew it over the ocean waters. The astronauts and mission control were celebrating as Astroman lands the shuttle to it's designated landing area. The emergency crew arrived and they find the astronauts alive and well. Astroman meets up with the astronauts who each thanked him for the save and complemented that it was a heroic effort on his part. Astroman countered by saying what they are doing is considered more heroic and he then took off into the skies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W_0E1QRx84
Wink

Seraph Dragonhowl watched the report on the news as he was eating breakfast, his hands a blur, he rapidly ate his food and drank. (And once again, he saves the day.) Seraph blitzed off to school, arriving there in minutes.

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Atomix had constructed his base of operations years ago after the...split he had with Dr. Halworth. Even though LION was against leaving it, the UN had prevented any intervention on their part unless Atomix violated a breach of other countries.

That was goign to happen today

more_horiz
Bank.
A small army of thugs were shooting up the place to terrify everyone inside and ordering them to place their jewelry, watches and money and place it in a bag while the rest of them were forcing the vault open. There was an explosion and then they ran inside and bagged the money. "Alright, we got it all, let's move!"
"Thank you very much for your cooperation." The ringleader of the gang laughed and shot into the ceiling to scare them some more. He laughed as he and his men ran outside to an armored truck that they were going to use as their getaway vehicle when it was suddenly flipped over. The men stopped. "What the f-k?"
"Oh hi there." A voice called out to them. Doughboy walked around the side of the vehicle and tossed the unconscious driver over to them. "Your friend here told me everything already and I-"
"DUST THIS B-CH!" The leader said. The men took their positions and then all 20 of them opened fire with semi-automatic weaponry with armor piercing rounds.
"Believe that this really is not the best way to spend your time." Doughboy continued, unharmed by the bullets as his body caught the shots and absorbed their kinetic energy. Even shots to his head did not damage. "I mean think about it, with all of the time you spent throwing together this idiotic plan, you could have helped a lot of people in the city, you know?"
The men kept firing until their weapons were empty. "Oh, you done? Cool." With a smile, he popped the bullets back out of himself, they fell on the ground harmlessly. "Look, I've gotta wrap this up so just think about what I said today okay?" He then punched the air and sent a wave of the absorbed kinetic force through the air towards them, which combined with his own superhuman strength, was enough to send the thugs flying. They were left sprawled on the ground, groaning in pain, but alive. Doughboy casually walked over and knocked out the ones that were still awake then grabbed the bags and carried everything back inside. "It's alright everybody, the bad guys have been taken care of!" He set down the bags and waved goodbye to everyone. "Be sure to call the police by the way." With that, he jumped away.

more_horiz
OOC: hope this is alright

Derrick Terrace went to the same school as Seraph, sometimes. I say sometimes because young mr. Terrace didn't have the ideal home life

He was the man of hte house, and well the only other person in the house. Father disappeared, mother passed, and his little brother needing to be taken care of, Derrick had to grow up fast, and unfortunately in his situation, this meant Derrick had to do bad things to get good results. On his way to school one would see smoke come out of an alley as Derrick stood over another kid, taking his wallet

"You were suppose to pay Aurelius TWO weeks ago, but since you decided to be dumb and play mr tough guy, he had to send ME to collect, and I'm not as nice as him cause unlike the boss, I don't have the patience or time for clowns like you. Now when I get out of school you better have the rest of the money ready for my partner and I, or else" he told the kid, his right hand still smoking as he walked into the school late

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Derrick Terrace went to the same school as Seraph, sometimes. I say sometimes because young mr. Terrace didn't have the ideal home life

He was the man of hte house, and well the only other person in the house. Father disappeared, mother passed, and his little brother needing to be taken care of, Derrick had to grow up fast, and unfortunately in his situation, this meant Derrick had to do bad things to get good results. On his way to school one would see smoke come out of an alley as Derrick stood over another kid, taking his wallet

"You were suppose to pay Aurelius TWO weeks ago, but since you decided to be dumb and play mr tough guy, he had to send ME to collect, and I'm not as nice as him cause unlike the boss, I don't have the patience or time for clowns like you. Now when I get out of school you better have the rest of the money ready for my partner and I, or else" he told the kid, his right hand still smoking as he walked into the school late

Seraph was outside of class and getting a drink of water when he saw Derrick. "Hey." He said to him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Seraph was outside of class and getting a drink of water when he saw Derrick. "Hey." He said to him.
"hey........I'm late aren't I?" Derrick asked, sticking the smoking hand into his pocket as he talked to Seraph. "Your name is Angel right?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"hey........I'm late aren't I?" Derrick asked, sticking the smoking hand into his pocket as he talked to Seraph. "Your name is Angel right?"

"Well it's actually Seraph but uh yeah. Hi." He said and offered his hand.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Derrick shook his hand and smiled sheepishly. "Yeah sorry I'm NOT great with names, I'm Derrick. Many a date has ended badly for me cause I get the girls name wrong" he said as they walked to class, and the teacher looked at Derrick as if to say something, but then stopped

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Derrick shook his hand and smiled sheepishly. "Yeah sorry I'm NOT great with names, I'm Derrick. Many a date has ended badly for me cause I get the girls name wrong" he said as they walked to class, and the teacher looked at Derrick as if to say something, but then stopped

"Oh don't worry, I'm sure you'll get it." Seraph smiled.

He glanced at the teacher but decided it wasn't that important as he took his seat and began to take notes.

more_horiz
As Seraph began to take notes, he'd notice Derrick get up and talk to another person in the class, this time a girl. He'd hear them (Seraph has super hearing IIRC) talking in spanish and mention another classmates name Rick several times causing Rick to look back worried. This stopped then once the class was over, Derrick and Mariah followed Rick out to the back of the school. Derrick looked around, turning to Mariah

"Hay moros la costa Derrick? (Coast is clear Derrick?)" she asked, to which Derrick replied by lighting his fingers on fire and pointing them at Rick's jacket. Rick's jacket would start to burn up as Mariah pushed him up against the wall with a flaming hand of her own. "So you bought something from our boss and decided to pay on credit...or should we say no credit?" Mariah asked him, as Derrick backhanded the guy

"dumb #)##g move Rick, dumb ##)#g move. Now you can pay up now or we do this the hard way?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As Seraph began to take notes, he'd notice Derrick get up and talk to another person in the class, this time a girl. He'd hear them (Seraph has super hearing IIRC) talking in spanish and mention another classmates name Rick several times causing Rick to look back worried. This stopped then once the class was over, Derrick and Mariah followed Rick out to the back of the school. Derrick looked around, turning to Mariah

"Hay moros la costa Derrick?" she asked, to which Derrick replied by lighting his fingers on fire and pointing them at Rick's jacket. Rick's jacket would start to burn up as Mariah pushed him up against the wall with a flaming hand of her own. "So you bought something from our boss and decided to pay on credit...or should we say no credit?" Mariah asked him, as Derrick backhanded the guy

"dumb #)##g move Rick, dumb ##)#g move. Now you can pay up now or we do this the hard way?"

"'Scuse me." A voice said from behind them. They saw Hooded Justice standing behind them, his face hidden by his hood along with a mask for added safety and black gloves. "You two hot heads have a problem?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Hay moros la costa Derrick?" she asked, to which Derrick replied by lighting his fingers on fire and pointing them at Rick's jacket. Rick's jacket would start to burn up as Mariah pushed him up against the wall with a flaming hand of her own. "So you bought something from our boss and decided to pay on credit...or should we say no credit?" Mariah asked him, as Derrick backhanded the guy

"'Scuse me." A voice said from behind them. They saw Hooded Justice standing behind them, his face hidden by his hood along with a mask for added safety and black gloves. "You two hot heads have a problem?"
Derrick smirked at the hot heads remark. "Heh, funny. Naw we don't have a problem, we HAD one but we've fixed it, right Rick?" Derrick asked Rick, who was nodding. "No justice to be served here homeboy" Mariah told him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Derrick smirked at the hot heads remark. "Heh, funny. Naw we don't have a problem, we HAD one but we've fixed it, right Rick?" Derrick asked Rick, who was nodding. "No justice to be served here homeboy" Mariah told him

"Oh there is. You see, my hearing is very good and I heard what was happening. Rick, go find a member of school security. Now." Hooded Justice said to him.

more_horiz
Rick would start to run but stops right when Derrick shoots off a fireball that makes a head-sized hole in front of him. "Yeaaaah, you're not doing that Rick. See we got business with Rick and we're just....collecting I guess? But if you want to feel the burn.." Derrick said, and suddenly from his hands shot out a massive fireball at Seraph.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Rick would start to run but stops right when Derrick shoots off a fireball that makes a head-sized hole in front of him. "Yeaaaah, you're not doing that Rick. See we got business with Rick and we're just....collecting I guess? But if you want to feel the burn.." Derrick said, and suddenly from his hands shot out a massive fireball at Seraph.

Hooded Justice used his speed to avoid the fireball and ran to the side of Derrick, giving him a punch that sent him flying to Mariah.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Hooded Justice used his speed to avoid the fireball and ran to the side of Derrick, giving him a punch that sent him flying to Mariah.
Mariah braced herself and shifted her weight catching Derrick, zipping around Seraph now as Derrick winced from the blow. He felt a rib crack and he knew this guy was waaaaay out of his weight class and this typical pick up had gone wrong really bad.

Derrick figured now he had to go for broke.
"ALANTE! (MOVE!)" Derrick said to Mariah who zipped up the wall. Seraph would feel a lot of the heat in the area start to be drained, things getting colder as Derrick grew brighter. He had tried this once before and he was unconscious for a whole day but if one of them could get away that'd be good enough.

Derrick's body combusted as Mariah watched from the roof before running off

"shitshitshitshitshit" she said seeing how today had just gone way wrong

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mariah braced herself and shifted her weight catching Derrick, zipping around Seraph now as Derrick winced from the blow. He felt a rib crack and he knew this guy was waaaaay out of his weight class and this typical pick up had gone wrong really bad.

"ALANTE! (MOVE!)" Derrick said to Mariah who zipped up the wall. Seraph would feel a lot of the heat in the area start to be drained, things getting colder as Derrick grew brighter. He had tried this once before and he was unconscious for a whole day but if one of them could get away that'd be good enough.

"He wouldn't.....darn it all." Knowing he could not let anyone be hit by this attack, Seraph crouched down and then jumped into the air as high as he could to draw Derrick's fire.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"He wouldn't.....darn it all." Knowing he could not let anyone be hit by this attack, Seraph crouched down and then jumped into the air as high as he could to draw Derrick's fire.
Seraph would see a rather large fireball, the size of a school bus aimed at him with incredible speed. Mariah had left the scene and Derrick slumped to the ground, kneeling on one leg

"If he survives that, I'm probably #)##ed...naw not probably, definitely f#)##d"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Seraph would see a rather large fireball, the size of a school bus aimed at him with incredible speed. Mariah had left the scene and Derrick slumped to the ground, kneeling on one leg

"If he survives that, I'm probably #)##ed...naw not probably, definitely f#)##d"

Seraph crossed his arms in front of himself. There was a massive explosion from the fireball. The sound was deafening and everyone in the school heard it and began to hide under their desks.
Seraph crashed to the ground, on fire.
He slowly stood back up, stunned and shaking a little from the impact but he had survived.

more_horiz
Derrick saw him get up and muttered "Mierde (s#)#)" as he saw Seraph get up. Derrick decided to lean against the wall, Rick having left during the fight along with Mariah causing Derrick to laugh. "Well uh looks like you got me hero" he told him, holding onto the wall as school security came back

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Derrick saw him get up and muttered "Mierde (s#)#)" as he saw Seraph get up. Derrick decided to lean against the wall, Rick having left during the fight along with Mariah causing Derrick to laugh. "Well uh looks like you got me hero" he told him, holding onto the wall as school security came back

"Just tell me...tell me why." Hooded Justice said. "Why did you do it?" He asked as he walked over to Derrick.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Just tell me...tell me why." Hooded Justice said. "Why did you do it?" He asked as he walked over to Derrick.
Derrick put his arm on Seraph's shoulder to help stand up. "Hey uh..imagine being the man of the house...and being the only man in the house, with a younger brother who can't fend for himself and this is all at age fourteen. I find out I can play with fire and this dude Aurelius offers me some money to keep our apartment and things steady, gave Mariah the same deal. When you don't have much it doesn't take much to keep you happy you know?" he told Seraph as school security walked over to Derrick who put his hands up as they cuffed him. "Stay right where you are!"

"Yeah, like I'm gonna run" he said as they put him in cuffs

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Derrick put his arm on Seraph's shoulder to help stand up. "Hey uh..imagine being the man of the house...and being the only man in the house, with a younger brother who can't fend for himself and this is all at age fourteen. I find out I can play with fire and this dude Aurelius offers me some money to keep our apartment and things steady, gave Mariah the same deal. When you don't have much it doesn't take much to keep you happy you know?" he told Seraph as school security walked over to Derrick who put his hands up as they cuffed him. "Stay right where you are!"

"WAIT!" Hooded Justice said. "Just wait. Let me talk to him. Alone."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"WAIT!" Hooded Justice said. "Just wait. Let me talk to him. Alone."
the security guards looked at each other, then Derrick. "I promise I won't do anything, freaks honor" Derrick said, cuffs still on

"What do you want to talk about?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply