Superman: Boy Of Steel

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:48 am




avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Deep space, in a galaxy far far away.

A large green planet was floating in space. This was the Planet Krypton, home to a race of humanoid aliens known as the Kryptonians. The planet has a red sun, giving the sky a unique color. The technology of Krypton is far more advanced than our own with their cities being what one pictures when envisioning the future. The planet has a much heavier gravity than that of Earth, causing the Kryptonians to develop bigger and stronger bodies. In spite of their great knowledge, the Kryptonians are a peaceful race and their world is a scientific utopia.
At least, it was.
On the surface, the situation was grim. Lava was erupting from the planet's surface, the ground was shaking apart, the kryptonian people were running in panic and the Science Council was frantically attempting to gain control of the situation. All except two of them.
In one building, a man and a woman were running through their halls. The man was apparently in his 30's and dressed in a white outfit with a grey S on his chest. The woman was blonde with blue eyes and wearing a similar outfit. She was carrying a crying baby wrapped in a red blanket. She stumbled from the tremor's but she did not fall. "Lara! Lara are you okay?" The man asked as he ran over to help his wife.
"Yes Jor-El, I'm fine and Kal is fine." Lara-El smiled.
Jor-El smiled at his wife and hugged her. "Then come quickly, we must act soon or it will be too late!"
The two hurried through the hallways of their home and finally arrived at the small ship. "Is this it?"
"Yes. By my calculations this ship will carry our son away from this planet and through a wormhole to a planet in the Milky Way Galaxy called Earth and to a kind family."
"What? But, are you sure?"
"I have monitored the people of Earth ahead of time just in the case of this event. Out of all the people on Earth, the compassion and love of this family will be exactly what he needs."
As the ship opened up, Lara slowly placed her son inside. "Jor-El.....he-he will be all alone."
Jor-El pulled out a green crystal from the table next to him and placed it inside a box marked with the Symbol of the House of El. "He will not be alone. When the time is right, he will be able to open this box and the crystal will create a fortress for him containing all of our knowledge."
Lara reached out one last time to kiss her son goodbye. "Farewell Kal-El, we will always be with you in your heart. I love you son."
"We both love you Kal."
After a few button presses on a console, the ship blasted off with their crying son inside.

As the ship flew off to safety however, the quakes and eruptions got worse and worse.
The two cried as they watched their son fly away to safety. "Jor-El.....hold me."
Jor-El and his wife held each and closed their eyes.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

The planet exploded.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:39 am

Admin wrote:Deep space, in a galaxy far far away.

A large green planet was floating in space. This was the Planet Krypton, home to a race of humanoid aliens known as the Kryptonians. The planet has a red sun, giving the sky a unique color. The technology of Krypton is far more advanced than our own with their cities being what one pictures when envisioning the future. The planet has a much heavier gravity than that of Earth, causing the Kryptonians to develop bigger and stronger bodies. In spite of their great knowledge, the Kryptonians are a peaceful race and their world is a scientific utopia.
At least, it was.
On the surface, the situation was grim. Lava was erupting from the planet's surface, the ground was shaking apart, the kryptonian people were running in panic and the Science Council was frantically attempting to gain control of the situation. All except two of them.
In one building, a man and a woman were running through their halls. The man was apparently in his 30's and dressed in a white outfit with a grey S on his chest. The woman was blonde with blue eyes and wearing a similar outfit. She was carrying a crying baby wrapped in a red blanket. She stumbled from the tremor's but she did not fall. "Lara! Lara are you okay?" The man asked as he ran over to help his wife.
"Yes Jor-El, I'm fine and Kal is fine." Lara-El smiled.
Jor-El smiled at his wife and hugged her. "Then come quickly, we must act soon or it will be too late!"
The two hurried through the hallways of their home and finally arrived at the small ship. "Is this it?"
"Yes. By my calculations this ship will carry our son away from this planet and through a wormhole to a planet in the Milky Way Galaxy called Earth and to a kind family."
"What? But, are you sure?"
"I have monitored the people of Earth ahead of time just in the case of this event. Out of all the people on Earth, the compassion and love of this family will be exactly what he needs."
As the ship opened up, Lara slowly placed her son inside. "Jor-El.....he-he will be all alone."
Jor-El pulled out a green crystal from the table next to him and placed it inside a box marked with the Symbol of the House of El. "He will not be alone. When the time is right, he will be able to open this box and the crystal will create a fortress for him containing all of our knowledge."
Lara reached out one last time to kiss her son goodbye. "Farewell Kal-El, we will always be with you in your heart. I love you son."
"We both love you Kal."
After a few button presses on a console, the ship blasted off with their crying son inside. Jor-El watched it fly away. The Last Son of Krypton would survive this. His lips trembled and his eyes watered. "You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more I... I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you... all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father, the son. This is all I ... all I can send you, Kal-El."

As the ship flew off to safety, the quakes and eruptions got worse and worse.
The two cried as they watched their son fly away to safety. "Jor-El.....hold me."
Jor-El and his wife held each and closed their eyes.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

The planet exploded.

As the planet exploded, the fragments of it were caught up in the wake and followed it through a wormhole in space. The super metal the ship was made of allowed it to pass through the wormhole undamaged. The fragments broke up into little pieces that began glowing.
After only a few moments, the wormhole opened again into the Milky Way Galaxy and the ship flew out to the open Galaxy and continued on it's path. Past planets and stars and through an asteroid field to reach a very specific solar system. It flew past the Earth's Yellow Sun, past the various planets and past the moon and entered the Earth's atmosphere as it neared a small town in Kansas.

Johnathan and Martha Kent were driving through the town of Smallville and listening to a jaunty tune on the Radio. The windows were down and the wind blew past their heads. "This is what it's all about Martha. The great country air, classic music, and a relaxing drive through Smallville with the most beautiful woman I have ever known."
"You charmer you." Martha smiled and kissed his cheek.
Jonathan squeezed her hand for a moment and they drove on.

Their idyllic afternoon was interrupted however by fire falling from the sky. Martha spotted the meteor shower first. "John.....John look!"
John glanced out the window and then did a double take. "Oh My....MARTHA GET DOWN!" Johnathan Kent yelled as he floored it and Martha ducked down as meteors smashed into the ground around Smallville. Explosions and fire was everywhere. As they drove by a Cornfield there was another meteor strike that knocked over the car.

A few moments later, John pulled Martha from the car. They were bruised and sore but they were otherwise unharmed. "Are you alright?"
"Yes, I'm fine."
"Good." The two surveyed the damage around Smallville. From what they could tell, aside from a smashed cornfield, the damage didn't look too severe. "I'm going to take a look." Johnathan said as he started walking into the cornfield.

"Johnathan wait!"

"I'll be alright Martha." He said as he looked around the cornfield and came upon a small metal object in the middle of it all. "What is this?" Whatever it was, it was clearly still hot and smoking from the landing. A light appeared on the device and lit up as Johnathan got close. He froze, not knowing what this was or could do to him. The light soon faded however and the object cooled itself. Johnathan could feel the air around him cooling down and then a glowing yellow S appeared on the metal object and it then opened itself up to reveal......a crying baby wrapped in a red blanket.
"Martha......Martha get down here!"
Martha ran over to Johnathan. "What.....is that a baby? What is he doing out here?"
"He was inside this thing. It....it came from outer space.....with the meteors."
"What? But then, what are we supposed to do with him?"
"We-we should call someone."
Martha looked at the crying baby and knelt down and picked him up into her arms. "Shhhh....shhh, there there, you're safe now. We're taking him home."
"What? But Martha-"
"We can't leave him out here John and we can't call anybody, who knows what could happen to him!"
Johnathan thought about this and then nodded. He reached into the ship and pulled out a box. "This must have been given to him....but for what? Well, we'll figure that out later." He grabbed the ship, which became incredibly light when he touched it and dragged it with him over to the car.

After getting it righted back up, they were lucky with it still being in working order and drove on home.


Arriving at their farm, Clark hid the ship in the shed for now and they took the baby inside and sat down. ".....He's a beautiful boy Martha."
"Yes....he's our son."
"Yes, yes he is. What should we name him?"
The two thought about it before Martha spoke up. "Clark. Clark Kent."
"Clark. I like it."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:30 pm

14 years later...

Clark tossed Jonathan the football as they played in the backyard. Jon caught it. "Good throw Clark! Go long!" Clark ran for it and raised up his hand. When his pa threw it, Clark jumped up high into the air and caught the football and then ran back over to his dad. The two continued playing as storm clouds gathered overhead.
Martha walked out of the house and watched the two. "Don't forget boys, you have a delivery to make!"
"You've got it Mom!" Clark caught the ball from Jonathan and the two headed to the garage and started loading up the truck. "You know, I could do this for you myself." Clark offered.
"I know you could son, but how would you explain how you got there without a car? In the rain?"
"Hm, good point." Clark nodded.
Jon patted him on the back and they finished loading up and got in the car and waved goodbye to Martha Kent and drove off. Overhead, the storm started up with thunder and rain pouring down. The two drove on with the storm getting worse. "Oh boy it's going to be one of those days Clark."
"Just relax dad, I'll take of us if anything happens."
The storm kept getting worse though and they stopped at a crowded bridge. "Ahhh, this isn't safe. We should head back for now and try again when the storm's over."
"Right, so, where can we turn around?"
Jonathan started looking for a place to pull over when there was commotion on the bridge. A school bus was driving down the bridge and it started slipping and sliding. "Oh this doesn't look good...."
Clark took off his seat belt and put his hand on the door. "Clark wait, they can handle it."
"Dad....."
"Just wait."
Clark gripped the dashboard.
People were screaming on the bridge as the bus continued to go out of control and then crashed into the edge of the bridge and plummeted over the side, the children inside screaming in fear.
"NO!"
Clark bolted from the truck and ran over to the bridge. People were outside of their cars and looking down into the water as the bus started to sink. "Oh my God!" "Somebody do something!" "Call 911!" "Somebody help!"
With everybody's attention on where the bus fell, Clark turned around and ran down the hill, moving so fast he was a blur to human speed and dived into the water. He swam down into the water going deeper and deeper until he saw the bus with everyone inside screaming for help and he grabbed the bus from below and lifted it up onto his shoulders. It was heavy, really heavy and with the bus taking in water along with the weight of the people on board it was even heavier. But he could not let that stop him. The children and the driver were counting on him to save them and he would not let anything stand in his way. His feet were digging into the lake floor. Holding his breathe, he started walking, carrying the bus's weight on his shoulders as he did. First slowly but then managing to adjust for the weight and with great effort, he lifted it up over his head. Clark then turned around and swam up the surface slowly, keeping the bus steady as he got closer and closer to the surface. Clark gasped for the fresh air. Once there, he lifted it up further, grunting as he did and pushed up onto the ground. Finally, Clark reached up and pulled off the back door of the bus, causing the water to spill out on him. He glanced inside. The children were crying, gasping for air and soaking wet but they were alive as was the driver. Clark smiled.
"Look! It's the bus!"
The people of Smallville ran down to see it.
With everyone gathered around, Clark climbed up out of the water on the hill behind the bridge and then ran down the bridge to where everyone else was celebrating as the crying children ran out of the bus. They were scared and drenched but they were alive and unharmed. Clark spit some of the water out from his mouth. (I'm soaked. But, at least everybody is okay.)

Jonathan patted his son on the back and they turned to go home as one of the children turned and watched Clark leave before turning his attention back to the people who were all offering the children rides home.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG2w0Na6YxE


Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:47 am

OT: Be continuing this soon....
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Admin wrote:
Jonathan patted his son on the back and they turned to go home as one of the children turned and watched Clark leave before turning his attention back to the people who were all offering the children rides home.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG2w0Na6YxE

Clark and Jonathan returned home to the farm with Clark soaked to the bone. He was smiling though. "A whole bus. I lifted an entire bus onto my shoulders. I saved everybody on board. Can you believe that?" He asked his dad.
"That was.......wow."
"That's what I was saying." Clark smiled as he looked out the window and leaned back in his seat.

The two arrived back at the farm and got out. Martha was waiting inside for the two. She sat up to see the soaked to the bone Clark. "Hi mom."
"Clark? My word! What happened to you?"
"I dived into the lake."
"What?!"
"I'll tell you all about I've dried off." Clark said and took off his shoes and ran upstairs.
"Jonathan...."
"It was his call Martha."
"What happened?!"

Clark dried off with a towel for awhile and then put on some new clothes and a robe and headed back downstairs to talk to his parents about what happened.

Later, Clark was sipping hot cocoa. "Thanks alot mom, I needed this."
"You're welcome dear but, what happened out there?"
Clark smiled and explained what had happened on the trip.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:30 am

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jonathan patted his son on the back and they turned to go home as one of the children turned and watched Clark leave before turning his attention back to the people who were all offering the children rides home.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG2w0Na6YxE

Clark and Jonathan returned home to the farm with Clark soaked to the bone. He was smiling though. "A whole bus. I lifted an entire bus onto my shoulders. I saved everybody on board. Can you believe that?" He asked his dad.
"That was.......wow."
"That's what I was saying." Clark smiled as he looked out the window and leaned back in his seat.

The two arrived back at the farm and got out. Martha was waiting inside for the two. She sat up to see the soaked to the bone Clark. "Hi mom."
"Clark? My word! What happened to you?"
"I dived into the lake."
"What?!"
"I'll tell you all about I've dried off." Clark said and took off his shoes and ran upstairs.
"Jonathan...."
"It was his call Martha."
"What happened?!"

Clark dried off with a towel for awhile and then put on some new clothes and a robe and headed back downstairs to talk to his parents about what happened.

Later, Clark was sipping hot cocoa. "Thanks alot mom, I needed this."
"You're welcome dear but, what happened out there?"
Clark smiled and explained what had happened on the trip.

"It was amazing, even I didn't know that I could lift that much." Clark smiled.

Martha hugged him. "That was amazing thing you did Clark. I know the families of those children would be eternally grateful to you."

Clark hugged her back. "I know, so, why not? Why not tell them that I did it?"

"Clark...maybe, maybe when you're older. But not right now. They-they aren't ready to know about your abilities yet Clark." Jonathan said.

"Oh...I see. Yeah, maybe in a couple years." Clark said.

"There you go son. Come on, cheer up and let's celebrate! Today was a heck of a day!"

Clark smiled and stood up and walked with them. The Kent family had one amazing dinner party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And then we crashed into the river and I thought we were going to sink all the way to the bottom but then somebody picked up the bus and put it on the dry land again and then the back of the bus got opened up and the water drained out and I saw a person standing there watching us and when we all got out I saw a man talking to him and he called him Clark!" The little boy explained to his mother in a rushed voice.

"Now now son, you know that there is nobody who can lift a bus. What happened was a miracle, that's what it was." The mother told her son. "Now, go on up to bed dear and we'll talk later when you've calmed down."

"But moooommm!"

"Up to bed young man. I'll be right up to tuck you in."

"But-but mom....Clark did save us!"

She patted him on the head and after her son went up to bed, she sat down on the stairs to get her wits. When she really thought about it though.....how else could the bus have gotten back on the bank safely?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:46 pm

First costume, just for future reference.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jonathan patted his son on the back and they turned to go home as one of the children turned and watched Clark leave before turning his attention back to the people who were all offering the children rides home.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG2w0Na6YxE

Clark and Jonathan returned home to the farm with Clark soaked to the bone. He was smiling though. "A whole bus. I lifted an entire bus onto my shoulders. I saved everybody on board. Can you believe that?" He asked his dad.
"That was.......wow."
"That's what I was saying." Clark smiled as he looked out the window and leaned back in his seat.

The two arrived back at the farm and got out. Martha was waiting inside for the two. She sat up to see the soaked to the bone Clark. "Hi mom."
"Clark? My word! What happened to you?"
"I dived into the lake."
"What?!"
"I'll tell you all about I've dried off." Clark said and took off his shoes and ran upstairs.
"Jonathan...."
"It was his call Martha."
"What happened?!"

Clark dried off with a towel for awhile and then put on some new clothes and a robe and headed back downstairs to talk to his parents about what happened.

Later, Clark was sipping hot cocoa. "Thanks alot mom, I needed this."
"You're welcome dear but, what happened out there?"
Clark smiled and explained what had happened on the trip.

"It was amazing, even I didn't know that I could lift that much." Clark smiled.

Martha hugged him. "That was amazing thing you did Clark. I know the families of those children would be eternally grateful to you."

Clark hugged her back. "I know, so, why not? Why not tell them that I did it?"

"Clark...maybe, maybe when you're older. But not right now. They-they aren't ready to know about your abilities yet Clark." Jonathan said.

"Oh...I see. Yeah, maybe in a couple years." Clark said.

"There you go son. Come on, cheer up and let's celebrate! Today was a heck of a day!"

Clark smiled and stood up and walked with them. The Kent family had one amazing dinner party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And then we crashed into the river and I thought we were going to sink all the way to the bottom but then somebody picked up the bus and put it on the dry land again and then the back of the bus got opened up and the water drained out and I saw a person standing there watching us and when we all got out I saw a man talking to him and he called him Clark!" The little boy explained to his mother in a rushed voice.

"Now now son, you know that there is nobody who can lift a bus. What happened was a miracle, that's what it was." The mother told her son. "Now, go on up to bed dear and we'll talk later when you've calmed down."

"But moooommm!"

"Up to bed young man. I'll be right up to tuck you in."

"But-but mom....Clark did save us!"

She patted him on the head and after her son went up to bed, she sat down on the stairs to get her wits. When she really thought about it though.....how else could the bus have gotten back on the bank safely?

Carol walked to the Kent farm with her son Bill.
Clark was stacking hay when he saw them. He recognized the kid from the bus. "Mom! Mom! There he is! There he is!"
Clark looked around and then pointed at himself. "Me?"
"Ahhh, yes, yes Billy. Hello Clark I-"
"Carol! What can I do to help you?" Jonathan asked.
"Oh there you are Jonathan, can I have a word with you?"
"Why certainly, is there a problem?"
"Just...it's about the bus accident, Billy thinks-"
"I saw him mom!"
Clark glanced at Jonathan.
"Yes you did."
"What...exactly did you see?" Jonathan asked.
"I saw Clark save us!"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:26 pm


Jonathan walked with Carol while Clark talked with Billy.

"So, how did I save you?"
"I saw it! I saw you open the back of the bus."

"Me? No, I was up on the bridge. The driver must have done it and you get all surprised in the confusion."
"But you were all wet."
"It was raining, remember?"
"Ohhh, right."
"Yeah. My mom says that when we're scared our minds can play tricks on us. You were panicking and you really wanted someone to save you so when the door opened you imagined that somebody was there opening it for you. I mean, I'm strong, but I can't force open a door like that. If I could, I'd be on TV." Clark laughed.
Billy laughed with him. "Yeah, you're right."

"But then how did it get back on land?"
"I'd say we have the driver to thank for that. Come on Carol, did anybody else see it?"
"No."
"Alright then, how can we say that one teenage kid could possibly do it all, when the more likely explanation is, well, the driver. He was at the wheel after all."
Carol sighed. "Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry for the trouble Jonathan."
"Not a problem at all. See you later Carol, thanks for visiting."

After Carol and Billy left, Jonathan sat down for a chat with Clark, who was sitting on the back of the truck. "Clark, listen to me, you did do the right thing."
"Thanks."
"But, you have to be more careful. Today was a close call alright? You're going to have to keep this side of yourself a secret from everybody else."
"Dad...dad what was I supposed to do? Let them die?"
Jonathan was quiet. "Maybe..." He looked off across the farm.
Clark stood up. "DAD!"
"Yeah...I-I know....I'm sorry but...God Clark, can you imagine how people would react? There are people out there who...who would do horrible things if they found out what you could do. People are afraid of what they don't understand."

"...So...alright...I'll-I'll keep it a secret. But, if I see somebody in danger...I'm going to help."

"Just be careful son."

"I will be dad."

The two hugged and then got back to work. "You got a big day coming up, you'll be starting high school soon."
"Great, shouldn't be too hard to hide there."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Legato on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Admin wrote:
Jonathan walked with Carol while Clark talked with Billy.

"So, how did I save you?"
"I saw it! I saw you open the back of the bus."

"Me? No, I was up on the bridge. The driver must have done it and you get all surprised in the confusion."
"But you were all wet."
"It was raining, remember?"
"Ohhh, right."
"Yeah. My mom says that when we're scared our minds can play tricks on us. You were panicking and you really wanted someone to save you so when the door opened you imagined that somebody was there opening it for you. I mean, I'm strong, but I can't force open a door like that. If I could, I'd be on TV." Clark laughed.
Billy laughed with him. "Yeah, you're right."

"But then how did it get back on land?"
"I'd say we have the driver to thank for that. Come on Carol, did anybody else see it?"
"No."
"Alright then, how can we say that one teenage kid could possibly do it all, when the more likely explanation is, well, the driver. He was at the wheel after all."
Carol sighed. "Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry for the trouble Jonathan."
"Not a problem at all. See you later Carol, thanks for visiting."

After Carol and Billy left, Jonathan sat down for a chat with Clark, who was sitting on the back of the truck. "Clark, listen to me, you did do the right thing."
"Thanks."
"But, you have to be more careful. Today was a close call alright? You're going to have to keep this side of yourself a secret from everybody else."
"Dad...dad what was I supposed to do? Let them die?"
Jonathan was quiet. "Maybe..." He looked off across the farm.
Clark stood up. "DAD!"
"Yeah...I-I know....I'm sorry but...God Clark, can you imagine how people would react? There are people out there who...who would do horrible things if they found out what you could do. People are afraid of what they don't understand."

"...So...alright...I'll-I'll keep it a secret. But, if I see somebody in danger...I'm going to help."

"Just be careful son."

"I will be dad."

The two hugged and then got back to work. "You got a big day coming up, you'll be starting high school soon."
"Great, shouldn't be too hard to hide there."

Cant wait for this Very Happy
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:17 am

The next several days were thankfully quieter and then Clark entered Smallville High.

It was...louder than he thought. Teenagers talking excitedly, people playing sports in front of the school, skateboards, boom boxes, flirting, it was like entering a new world.

Clark was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw a group of larger boys tossing around a backpack as a smaller teen tried to it from them. Clark marched right over.
"I said give it back!" Jimmy yelled at them and grabbed one of them by his jersey but he was shoved to the ground. "Say please Olsen." The bully laughed. "Let's see what you got in here huh?" Another one asked and zipped it open. "Why you-!"
Jimmy was caught off guard when someone yanked it away from the bullies and handed the bag to Jimmy. "Didn't anybody ever teach you not to take the things that aren't yours?" Clark asked.

"Who the hell are you?"
"I'm Clark Kent. I'm new."
"Newbie huh? Let's show him how things work around here!" Clark was pondering just how much effort he should use to convince them to go away when he saw a blonde teen walk up next to him. "IS there a problem here?" Whitney Fordman asked.
"No problem at all."
"Then get out of here. We have practice today."
"This ain't over dweebs."
The bullies walked off.

"Hey, thanks guys."
"Not a problem. You alright?" Clark asked Jimmy.
"Think nothing of it Jimmy." Whitney slapped Clark on the back. "And you? You've got balls of steel Clark."
"Ummm...thanks?"
"Yeah, I'm alright. I'll see you later. I have to get to class." Jimmy said and ran off.

Clark waved goodbye and headed to class himself.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Admin wrote:The next several days were thankfully quieter and then Clark entered Smallville High.

It was...louder than he thought. Teenagers talking excitedly, people playing sports in front of the school, skateboards, boom boxes, flirting, it was like entering a new world.

Clark was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw a group of larger boys tossing around a backpack as a smaller teen tried to it from them. Clark marched right over.
"I said give it back!" Jimmy yelled at them and grabbed one of them by his jersey but he was shoved to the ground. "Say please Olsen." The bully laughed. "Let's see what you got in here huh?" Another one asked and zipped it open. "Why you-!"
Jimmy was caught off guard when someone yanked it away from the bullies and handed the bag to Jimmy. "Didn't anybody ever teach you not to take the things that aren't yours?" Clark asked.

"Who the hell are you?"
"I'm Clark Kent. I'm new."
"Newbie huh? Let's show him how things work around here!" Clark was pondering just how much effort he should use to convince them to go away when he saw a blonde teen walk up next to him. "IS there a problem here?" Whitney Fordman asked.
"No problem at all."
"Then get out of here. We have practice today."
"This ain't over dweebs."
The bullies walked off.

"Hey, thanks guys."
"Not a problem. You alright?" Clark asked Jimmy.
"Think nothing of it Jimmy." Whitney slapped Clark on the back. "And you? You've got balls of steel Clark."
"Ummm...thanks?"
"Yeah, I'm alright. I'll see you later. I have to get to class." Jimmy said and ran off.

Clark waved goodbye and headed to class himself.

Looking at his schedule, Clark hunted down his Geometry and Algebra class and took an open seat. "Excuse me, is it okay if I sit here?" He asked the blonde girl next to him.
She smiled. "Go right ahead, it's a free seat."
"I'm Clark."
"Chloe Sullivan."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:07 am

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:The next several days were thankfully quieter and then Clark entered Smallville High.

It was...louder than he thought. Teenagers talking excitedly, people playing sports in front of the school, skateboards, boom boxes, flirting, it was like entering a new world.

Clark was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw a group of larger boys tossing around a backpack as a smaller teen tried to it from them. Clark marched right over.
"I said give it back!" Jimmy yelled at them and grabbed one of them by his jersey but he was shoved to the ground. "Say please Olsen." The bully laughed. "Let's see what you got in here huh?" Another one asked and zipped it open. "Why you-!"
Jimmy was caught off guard when someone yanked it away from the bullies and handed the bag to Jimmy. "Didn't anybody ever teach you not to take the things that aren't yours?" Clark asked.

"Who the hell are you?"
"I'm Clark Kent. I'm new."
"Newbie huh? Let's show him how things work around here!" Clark was pondering just how much effort he should use to convince them to go away when he saw a blonde teen walk up next to him. "IS there a problem here?" Whitney Fordman asked.
"No problem at all."
"Then get out of here. We have practice today."
"This ain't over dweebs."
The bullies walked off.

"Hey, thanks guys."
"Not a problem. You alright?" Clark asked Jimmy.
"Think nothing of it Jimmy." Whitney slapped Clark on the back. "And you? You've got balls of steel Clark."
"Ummm...thanks?"
"Yeah, I'm alright. I'll see you later. I have to get to class." Jimmy said and ran off.

Clark waved goodbye and headed to class himself.

Looking at his schedule, Clark hunted down his Geometry and Algebra class and took an open seat. "Excuse me, is it okay if I sit here?" He asked the blonde girl next to him.
She smiled. "Go right ahead, it's a free seat."
"I'm Clark."
"Chloe Sullivan."

"Well class, it looks like ah have myself a full class of new students." The math teacher smiled. "Ya'll know how ah just love new students, so to celebrate, we're having a pop quiz! Answer the best you can, it's all extra credit."

A few students groaned, Clark look surprised and Chloe just smiled and waited, making sure her pencil was sharpened.

"Oh, and every time ah hear a groan like what ah just heard, ya'll're gettin an additional page of homework." She smiled sweetly and handed out the quizzes.

"Good luck." Chloe said to Clark and they got to work.

(Well, an extra credit assignment on my first day is pretty cool I guess.....and it looks like math isn't one of my abilities.) Clark mused as he looked over the problems.

He answered to the best of his ability and then handed in the quiz and took out his notebook to take notes.

"And remember ya'll, page 45, do the odd numbered questions. Bye."

"That, was an experience." Clark said to Chloe.

"Yeah she has an accent but she's a math genius. I know, I talked to her about it." Chloe said.

"Chloe right? I couldn't help but notice you whizzing through the problems."
"It's what I do, I whizz through things. I'm a math whiz."

Clark laughed and the two walked down the hallway. They were interrupted however when they spotted a dark haired teenage girl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIHRIFpDXB4
Clark paused for a moment to stare at her.
Chloe shook her head. "She got another one."
"Who did?"
"You don't know her?"
"No.....who is she?"
"Lana Lang. Princess of Smallville."
http://images.buddytv.com/articles/Image/Smallville-characters/Kristin-Kreuk-as-Lana-Lang.jpg
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Legato on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:The next several days were thankfully quieter and then Clark entered Smallville High.

It was...louder than he thought. Teenagers talking excitedly, people playing sports in front of the school, skateboards, boom boxes, flirting, it was like entering a new world.

Clark was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw a group of larger boys tossing around a backpack as a smaller teen tried to it from them. Clark marched right over.
"I said give it back!" Jimmy yelled at them and grabbed one of them by his jersey but he was shoved to the ground. "Say please Olsen." The bully laughed. "Let's see what you got in here huh?" Another one asked and zipped it open. "Why you-!"
Jimmy was caught off guard when someone yanked it away from the bullies and handed the bag to Jimmy. "Didn't anybody ever teach you not to take the things that aren't yours?" Clark asked.

"Who the hell are you?"
"I'm Clark Kent. I'm new."
"Newbie huh? Let's show him how things work around here!" Clark was pondering just how much effort he should use to convince them to go away when he saw a blonde teen walk up next to him. "IS there a problem here?" Whitney Fordman asked.
"No problem at all."
"Then get out of here. We have practice today."
"This ain't over dweebs."
The bullies walked off.

"Hey, thanks guys."
"Not a problem. You alright?" Clark asked Jimmy.
"Think nothing of it Jimmy." Whitney slapped Clark on the back. "And you? You've got balls of steel Clark."
"Ummm...thanks?"
"Yeah, I'm alright. I'll see you later. I have to get to class." Jimmy said and ran off.

Clark waved goodbye and headed to class himself.

Looking at his schedule, Clark hunted down his Geometry and Algebra class and took an open seat. "Excuse me, is it okay if I sit here?" He asked the blonde girl next to him.
She smiled. "Go right ahead, it's a free seat."
"I'm Clark."
"Chloe Sullivan."

"Well class, it looks like ah have myself a full class of new students." The math teacher smiled. "Ya'll know how ah just love new students, so to celebrate, we're having a pop quiz! Answer the best you can, it's all extra credit."

A few students groaned, Clark look surprised and Chloe just smiled and waited, making sure her pencil was sharpened.

"Oh, and every time ah hear a groan like what ah just heard, ya'll're gettin an additional page of homework." She smiled sweetly and handed out the quizzes.

"Good luck." Chloe said to Clark and they got to work.

(Well, an extra credit assignment on my first day is pretty cool I guess.....and it looks like math isn't one of my abilities.) Clark mused as he looked over the problems.

He answered to the best of his ability and then handed in the quiz and took out his notebook to take notes.

"And remember ya'll, page 45, do the odd numbered questions. Bye."

"That, was an experience." Clark said to Chloe.

"Yeah she has an accent but she's a math genius. I know, I talked to her about it." Chloe said.

"Chloe right? I couldn't help but notice you whizzing through the problems."
"It's what I do, I whizz through things. I'm a math whiz."

Clark laughed and the two walked down the hallway. They were interrupted however when they spotted a dark haired teenage girl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIHRIFpDXB4
Clark paused for a moment to stare at her.
Chloe shook her head. "She got another one."
"Who did?"
"You don't know her?"
"No.....who is she?"
"Lana Lang. Princess of Smallville."
http://images.buddytv.com/articles/Image/Smallville-characters/Kristin-Kreuk-as-Lana-Lang.jpg
lol!
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Legato on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:18 pm

You know. Looking at each of the Trinity characters respective Humble Beginning stories. Batman's is the darkest one so far. Pardon the pun
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Legato wrote:You know. Looking at each of the Trinity characters respective Humble Beginning stories. Batman's is the darkest one so far. Pardon the pun

It IS Batman after all.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Legato on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:You know. Looking at each of the Trinity characters respective Humble Beginning stories. Batman's is the darkest one so far. Pardon the pun

It IS Batman after all.

True. So true. Cool
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Clark decided to introduce himself. He cleared his throat and walked over. "Hi." He said to Lana.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Legato on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Admin wrote:Clark decided to introduce himself. He cleared his throat and walked over. "Hi." He said to Lana.

Lana turned to him and smiled"Hello" as she faced him he caught sight of her necklace

http://s31.dawandastatic.com/Product/4302/4302682/long/1245864065-812.jpg?20090624170612

" Lana Lang" she introduces, offering her hand to him. As she approached closer Clark started to not feel too well

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:11 pm

OT: I feel dumb for just now realizing this, but something just struck me.

When Clark first met Lana, he couldn't get close to her because Kryptonite. When Lana leaves in Season 8, Clark has to stay away from her because...KRYPTONITE! Shocked
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:14 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Clark decided to introduce himself. He cleared his throat and walked over. "Hi." He said to Lana.

Lana turned to him and smiled"Hello" as she faced him he caught sight of her necklace

http://s31.dawandastatic.com/Product/4302/4302682/long/1245864065-812.jpg?20090624170612

" Lana Lang" she introduces, offering her hand to him. As she approached closer Clark started to not feel too well


Clark was about to shake her hand when he felt something new....pain. A sharp pain in his heart, a shortness of breath, he felt....dizzy. Trying to shrug it off, he offered his hand and shook hers. "Clark....Clark Kent."

"He's the new guy." Chloe smiled.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Legato on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Clark decided to introduce himself. He cleared his throat and walked over. "Hi." He said to Lana.

Lana turned to him and smiled"Hello" as she faced him he caught sight of her necklace

http://s31.dawandastatic.com/Product/4302/4302682/long/1245864065-812.jpg?20090624170612

" Lana Lang" she introduces, offering her hand to him. As she approached closer Clark started to not feel too well


Clark was about to shake her hand when he felt something new....pain. A sharp pain in his heart, a shortness of breath, he felt....dizzy. Trying to shrug it off, he offered his hand and shook hers. "Clark....Clark Kent."

"He's the new guy." Chloe smiled.

Lana noticed Clark's discomfort, with Chloe's comment about him being new she just chalked it up to him being nervous" Welcome to Smallville High, home of the Smallville Crows" she said in a tone that is welcoming
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Clark decided to introduce himself. He cleared his throat and walked over. "Hi." He said to Lana.

Lana turned to him and smiled"Hello" as she faced him he caught sight of her necklace

http://s31.dawandastatic.com/Product/4302/4302682/long/1245864065-812.jpg?20090624170612

" Lana Lang" she introduces, offering her hand to him. As she approached closer Clark started to not feel too well


Clark was about to shake her hand when he felt something new....pain. A sharp pain in his heart, a shortness of breath, he felt....dizzy. Trying to shrug it off, he offered his hand and shook hers. "Clark....Clark Kent."

"He's the new guy." Chloe smiled.

Lana noticed Clark's discomfort, with Chloe's comment about him being new she just chalked it up to him being nervous" Welcome to Smallville High, home of the Smallville Crows" she said in a tone that is welcoming

"Thanks. Great to be here." Clark smiled. "I..actually already made friends, with Whitney and Jimmy." The pain just kept getting worse, he could feel his arm starting to numb, his vision was blurring. "Uhm....one...one minute. Had a lot to drink." He said and walked into the bathroom, closing the door, he fell over onto the sink. Clark took deep breaths as he felt his body go back to normal. His vision cleared up, the pain went away and he stood up straighter. Clark splashed water on his face. "What's wrong with me?"

"Wow....somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Chloe commented.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Legato on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Clark decided to introduce himself. He cleared his throat and walked over. "Hi." He said to Lana.

Lana turned to him and smiled"Hello" as she faced him he caught sight of her necklace

http://s31.dawandastatic.com/Product/4302/4302682/long/1245864065-812.jpg?20090624170612

" Lana Lang" she introduces, offering her hand to him. As she approached closer Clark started to not feel too well


Clark was about to shake her hand when he felt something new....pain. A sharp pain in his heart, a shortness of breath, he felt....dizzy. Trying to shrug it off, he offered his hand and shook hers. "Clark....Clark Kent."

"He's the new guy." Chloe smiled.

Lana noticed Clark's discomfort, with Chloe's comment about him being new she just chalked it up to him being nervous" Welcome to Smallville High, home of the Smallville Crows" she said in a tone that is welcoming

"Thanks. Great to be here." Clark smiled. "I..actually already made friends, with Whitney and Jimmy." The pain just kept getting worse, he could feel his arm starting to numb, his vision was blurring. "Uhm....one...one minute. Had a lot to drink." He said and walked into the bathroom, closing the door, he fell over onto the sink. Clark took deep breaths as he felt his body go back to normal. His vision cleared up, the pain went away and he stood up straighter. Clark splashed water on his face. "What's wrong with me?"

"Wow....somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Chloe commented.

"I'm sure it's just first day jitters Chloe. Happens with the rest of us" Lana said to Chloe
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman: Boy Of Steel

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum