ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Superman: Boy Of Steel

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionSuperman: Boy Of Steel - Page 5 EmptyRe: Superman: Boy Of Steel

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
A very emotional episode. Well done man. Also a nice little homage to Frozen. Don't think I didn't notice Laughing 

And on that note,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egsSprVBkJY
 Razz 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Two adults, a man and woman and a little boy in his early teens. The boy lifted up his head, incredibly cold from both Frostbite's presence and the already frigid weather. It was when Frostbite saw his face that the shock triggered. "J-Jane?" The boy asked weakly. Timmy blinked and stared at the ice creature that was in front of the car now.
"Timmy...I....d-don't look."

"How do you know my name? And-and what are you?"

Frostbite was about to answer but found her voice caught in her throat.

"You....you were at the Graveyard!" Timmy realized and sat up straighter. "Mommy! Mom! DAD! Wake up! It's her! I told you! I told you she's alive!"

"N-no..wait, they can't see me." She turned away and tried to leave but found Clark standing there.

"They're your family. Are you really going to run from them?" He asked her.

The Blake's opened their eyes thanks to Timmy's pleading and Frostbite turned back to face them. Nash and his wife jumped and grabbed Timmy back to them. "Wh-what is that thing?" Nash demanded.
"Timmy get back!" Shelly grabbed her son and pulled him back from the creature.

Frostbite stared at them, her pale, milky white eyes filled with sorrow. This is what she had been afraid of four years ago when she looked through the window and saw them sitting around the dinner table. She only needed the reaction of the coroner to know how her own family would react. The look in their eyes, it was the same that everybody else had when they laid eyes on her. Four long years of fear and reject and hiding and now, finally revealing herself, her own family was reacting to her in horror.

"Fine." She turned to leave.
"Wait!" Clark put a hand on her shoulder.
"Let go." She warned him, anger rising in her voice.
"Lemme go! Lemme go! It's her! I know it!" Timmy squirmed in his parents arms.
"That's not her! I don't know what that is but it's not-"
"Leggo!" Timmy broke free from his parents grip just as Jane was shoving Clark off of her and walking away. Timmy hopped out of the car and stumbled in the snow. "Wait! Don't go! I know it's you! That's you isn't it? JANE!"
No response.
"JANE COME BACK! DON'T GO PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE AGAIN!"
Jane looked back at her baby brother. Even though he was obviously freezing, she could see the tears welling up in his eyes. "Y-You came to the Graveyard for a reason didn't you! You wanted me to know that you were alive!"
"You were at the graveyard?" Clark asked, having not heard about this part.
"She came to the graveyard and put a frozen rose by the headstone and talked to me about it. I didn't see her face, but, I knew from talking to her that it was Jane. Right?"
Nash and Shelly ran out after their son as the snow started coming down slowly.
"Is he right? I-is that you?"
Jane was silent for a minute before speaking. "M-mom? Dad? It's me. I'm Jane."
"Ohhh my God...it's really you!" Nash and Shelly started forward slowly, hesitatingly and then the Blake family ran over and hugged their freezing cold daughter. "The way we reacted...sorry. We're so-so sorry dear...can you ever forgive us?" "I knew it! I knew you were alive big sis!" "Youre alive! My baby is alive!"
Jane slowly reached up and embraced her family and slumped down to her knees. She made a noise that sounded like sobbing but nothing came out of her eyes. The family cried and stood together for several minutes.
Not long after, Clark sat with the Blake family in the car as Jane explained what had happened to her. "We would have welcomed you back."
"I know..I know that now and if I was stronger, if I was braver, I would have opened the door that day." She hung her head. "But I didn't. I ran away and I tried to help people but I just made mistake after mistake and now." She looked out the window. "Now, what have I become? I did this, to a whole town. All in the name of my stupid revenge!"
"It's not too late. You can still make this right Jane." Clark said to her gently.
"How?"
"You brought down the snow, you created ice creatures, shouldn't you be able to get rid of it all?"
"A-all of it?" She stepped out, walking on top of the snow. "Yes, I think I can. I can do this."
She allowed herself to sink into the snow and got down on her knees, plunging her hands into the snow and focusing, allowing her consciousness to spread to all of the snow around Smallville.
Nash glanced at the bruised up young man in the leather outfit standing beside them. "Say feller, how are you involved in all of this?"
"W-well...we had a misunderstanding." Clark summed up. "But, it's all over now."
It took her a couple of minutes but soon she was able to command all of the snow in Smallville to evaporate. It happened slowly but it gradually vanished, restoring the town to the way it was before as the Sunlight broke through the clouds. Clark stretched and smiled as the sun's rays shined down directly on him, healing up the bruises on his body. Warmth returned to the town and the civilians who had been hunkering down and desperately trying to keep warm found themselves running to the window to see the sun come back and with it, the temperature started quickly returning to normal. The wind calmed down, becoming a normal breeze again.
The large ice construct she had made that wrecked Rupert's house melted and evaporated, the frozen lake melted and went back to normal as the snow around it melted. People stepped out of their houses and walked around, taking in the warm day now, confused.
Jane stood up and stumbled back but her parents caught her. "Sorry, I've never had to get rid of that much snow before."
"It's okay, honey, we've got you now."
Clark let them relax for a few minutes before putting a hand on Jane's shoulder. "Come on, we both know what you have to do now."
"you're right. I have to answer for what I did. Let's go."
Clark and the Blake's walked back to the Police Station, with Jane and Clark explaining what had happened.
Officer Adams sipped coffee and rested her bandaged leg on a table. She was in the middle of discussing a plan with the others when the sunlight came back and the police station warmed right up.
As they were investigating this, they left two officers guarding a cuffed Johnny and Rupert in the interrogation room.
Several minutes later, Clark and The Blake's walked in. The battered officers were obviously on guard but then, Jane walked over and held her arms out. "Please. I'm turning myself in."

It took time for Smallville to heal from this but the sun coming back along with the Summer weather helped. Jane spoke to the police about everything she did and willingly accepted a prison sentence for what she had done. It was during this that Clark heard that she had only frozen the other men she had gone after and hadn't killed either of them. On the one hand, not killing anybody would help her slightly, but she would still have to answer for her other crimes, including assault, stalking, breaking and entering, destruction of property, attacking officers and endangering an entire town.
As her trial was prepared, she spent time with her family. A lawyer was brought up but she refused, already planning to plead guilty.
The media of course was going nuts over this, interviewing the people of Smallville and the Blake's over what happened and the bizarre creature that Jane had become and the freak weather storm. However, Chloe Sullivan had beaten them to the punch and was putting the finishing touches on her report that she was turning in for the Torch.
Clark embraced her family, mentally exhausted and just glad for all this to be over. He couldn't wait to tell them about the heat vision.

When the trial came, it was short media circus wherein she pleaded guilty to her crimes and was sentenced to life in solitary for the time being.
Rupert, Johnny and their friends got prison time as well for attempted murder and covering it up.
A fence was placed around Frozen Hell Lake along with several no swimming signs.

Gradually, life in Smallville went back to normal, albeit with people worrying about the existence of the superhumans and still wondering about what side The Blur was on. Although, Officer Adams personally gave a statement of him being considered an ally of the police.

In the following weeks, it was announced that a military grade facility was being built to contain the superhumans.

NEXT TIME!
Superman: Boy Of Steel - Page 5 Luthor_Corp_logo

more_horiz
Alright, that concludes my biggest one so far. Comment and enjoy!

more_horiz
Oh man this had it all. Action, suspense, heartwarming moments, and a few tear jerking moments. I actually have an idea for Jane down the road.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Oh man this had it all. Action, suspense, heartwarming moments, and a few tear jerking moments. I actually have an idea for Jane down the road.

Shoot.  Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Shoot.  Very Happy 
I was thinking once Diana and Waller's reputation start to increase in Wonder Woman then Waller would be seen planning her next project she wishes to propose to the government.

Jane is the first she's considering signing up. She offered that if she serves her time among the group and survives long enough then Waller promise that she'll be pardoned for her past crimes.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Shoot.  Very Happy 

I was thinking once Diana and Waller's reputation start to increase in Wonder Woman then Waller would be seen planning her next project she wishes to propose to the government.

Jane is the first she's considering signing up. She offered that if she serves her time among the group and survives long enough then Waller promise that she'll be pardoned for her past crimes.

It'll be interesting to see Jane trying to remain good while going on Squad missions. Of course, this'll be after a bit of time has passed in universe.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Waller and Lex worked out an agreement revolving around this whole idea.
The real question is, where is Lionel in all of this?

more_horiz
Still didn't expect this ending at all

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Did you like it?  Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Did you like it?  Very Happy 
yea

Caught me off guard in a good way, things are really shaping up

descriptionSuperman: Boy Of Steel - Page 5 EmptyEpisode 3: Reign of the Insects

more_horiz
Superman: Boy Of Steel - Page 5 Cooltext1524350518

Sasha Woodman sat down next to Greg Arkin in the back of the bus. "You free today?" He whispered.
"Just as we planned."
He smiled. "We're nearing a breakthrough. I can feel it." Greg sighed happily.
"And with just a few weeks of research. Once we complete our research, we'll be able to sell it and become rich enough to finally forgot this damn town." Sasha said and glanced out the window. "I can't wait to get out of here."
"Just wait for it. We'll hit the big time and have everything we ever wanted. I promise."
The school bus soon stopped to pick up Kenneth Braverman. He sneered when he spotted them and walked down the seats and slapped Sasha on the back of the head before taking his seat behind them and kicking their chair. "Yo b-ch! You see the game last night?"
"Leave her alone."
"I was talking to you, Greg."
"Just ignore him."
"Speak when spoken to girlie!" Kenneth snapped at her.
"I said, leave her alone!"
Kenneth leaned over the chair. "Or what, freak? You gonna bleed all over my fists again?" He smirked and leaned forward. "Come on, bring it dicksplash."
"That's not even a word you idiot."
Kenneth grabbed his shirt. "You wanna make something of it?"
"HEY!" The driver yelled back. "THERE A PROBLEM BACK THERE?!"
"No. No problem at all." Kenneth let him go and sat back.
They did their best to ignore him the rest of the school ride.
Finally getting of the bus, they tried to blend into the crowd but then Eric Marsh got in front of the two and pushed them backwards and they were then grabbed and thrown to the ground by Kenneth. "Come on wussy boy. You wanna fight? Let's go, right now, come on." He egged him on.
"Greg, don't."
"Yeah Greg, don't." Eric taunted in a high-pitched, whiny voice.
"Leave...us...alone!" Greg rushed him but Kenneth easily grabbed him and knocked him backwards and he was grabbed by Eric...who was then grabbed by Clark and pushed to the ground. Clark caught Greg. "You alright?"
"Stay out of this Kent, unless you want me to cram those glasses down your throat."
"You never learn do you?" Clark stared him down, not flinching.
"Hey Ken."
Kenneth turned around to see Whitney walking over to them both. "You want to fight somebody? Try picking on someone your own size."
"Back off Fordman or-"
"Or what?"
"Or I knock your head off." Kenneth swung at him only for Whitney to duck under it, punch him in the gut and then kick him in his butt, sending Kenneth sprawling to the floor. Eric recovered and tried to grab Clark, who tripped him and gave him a shove. He fell on top of Kenneth. "Had enough, cowards?" Whitney challenged.
The two bullies picked themselves up, looked at each other and then at the two heroic teenagers. "This...this ain't over." Kenneth ran off alongside Eric.
"Whatever you say, 'dicksplash'." Whitney taunted.

With that over with, Whitney and Clark checked on Sasha and Greg. "Hey, you guys okay?"
"W-w-we....we will be. Thank you."
"Do you want us to go with you to the principal?"
"...No. I mean, I do...but if we do, you guys could get in trouble for fighting."
Clark shrugged. "Small price to pay to help you guys out."

"...Nah, I don't want to see that happen to you. And besides, after today, he won't bother us for awhile."
"If you say so, just know that we're here if you need us."
Greg and Sasha ran off to class. "Yeah, can't wait to get out of here."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Superman: Boy Of Steel - Page 5 Cooltext1524350518

Sasha Woodman sat down next to Greg Arkin in the back of the bus. "You free today?" He whispered.
"Just as we planned."
He smiled. "We're nearing a breakthrough. I can feel it." Greg sighed happily.
"And with just a few weeks of research. Once we complete our research, we'll be able to sell it and become rich enough to finally forgot this damn town." Sasha said and glanced out the window. "I can't wait to get out of here."
"Just wait for it. We'll hit the big time and have everything we ever wanted. I promise."
The school bus soon stopped to pick up Kenneth Braverman. He sneered when he spotted them and walked down the seats and slapped Sasha on the back of the head before taking his seat behind them and kicking their chair. "Yo b-ch! You see the game last night?"
"Leave her alone."
"I was talking to you, Greg."
"Just ignore him."
"Speak when spoken to girlie!" Kenneth snapped at her.
"I said, leave her alone!"
Kenneth leaned over the chair. "Or what, freak? You gonna bleed all over my fists again?" He smirked and leaned forward. "Come on, bring it dicksplash."
"That's not even a word you idiot."
Kenneth grabbed his shirt. "You wanna make something of it?"
"HEY!" The driver yelled back. "THERE A PROBLEM BACK THERE?!"
"No. No problem at all." Kenneth let him go and sat back.
They did their best to ignore him the rest of the school ride.
Finally getting of the bus, they tried to blend into the crowd but then Eric Marsh got in front of the two and pushed them backwards and they were then grabbed and thrown to the ground by Kenneth. "Come on wussy boy. You wanna fight? Let's go, right now, come on." He egged him on.
"Greg, don't."
"Yeah Greg, don't." Eric taunted in a high-pitched, whiny voice.
"Leave...us...alone!" Greg rushed him but Kenneth easily grabbed him and knocked him backwards and he was grabbed by Eric...who was then grabbed by Clark and pushed to the ground. Clark caught Greg. "You alright?"
"Stay out of this Kent, unless you want me to cram those glasses down your throat."
"You never learn do you?" Clark stared him down, not flinching.
"Hey Ken."
Kenneth turned around to see Whitney walking over to them both. "You want to fight somebody? Try picking on someone your own size."
"Back off Fordman or-"
"Or what?"
"Or I knock your head off." Kenneth swung at him only for Whitney to duck under it, punch him in the gut and then kick him in his butt, sending Kenneth sprawling to the floor. Eric recovered and tried to grab Clark, who tripped him and gave him a shove. He fell on top of Kenneth. "Had enough, cowards?" Whitney challenged.
The two bullies picked themselves up, looked at each other and then at the two heroic teenagers. "This...this ain't over." Kenneth ran off alongside Eric.
"Whatever you say, 'dicksplash'." Whitney taunted.

With that over with, Whitney and Clark checked on Sasha and Greg. "Hey, you guys okay?"
"W-w-we....we will be. Thank you."
"Do you want us to go with you to the principal?"
"...No. I mean, I do...but if we do, you guys could get in trouble for fighting."
Clark shrugged. "Small price to pay to help you guys out."

"...Nah, I don't want to see that happen to you. And besides, after today, he won't bother us for awhile."

Lex Luthor sipped a cup of coffee as he watched the construction of the Superhuman Prison."Take your time and be thorough gentlemen! This will be unlike any prison ever built."

Behind him, Mercy Graves arrived in a car. She stepped out and walked over to Lex with a lead box in her hands. "Mister Luthor, I found what you requested."

"Good. Keep the meteor rock inside for now. We'll run tests on it back at the mansion."

"Yes sir." She looked at the prison. "Have you given any thought on just what kind of cells you will be building?"

"That is a very good question. Obviously, we will need to consider a variety of factors since we have no idea just how many powers we could possibly encounter. I am already aware of how to deal with the pyromaniac though. A chilled cell that is constantly kept at low temperatures with both knock out gas and carbon dioxide gas dispensers built into the walls, floor and ceiling. We can nullify his pyrokinetic abilities this way and by keeping him asleep, we prevent any possibly super strength escapes." Lex explained. "As for the ice woman, directed energy panels around the cell. The panels will emit a microwaves will cause severe pain to by heating the water molecules in her body. Because she is made of ice, we can use this to incapacitate her in seconds."

"Do you think those are a little excessive sir?"

"Not at all. The countermeasures will only activat if they try to escape or damage the cell. Each cell gives the prisoners plenty of room to walk around in along with access to basic utilities. Male and female prisoners will have their own seperate shower area and be allowed in one at a time to make it easier to guard them."

"Fair enough sir. What about the Blur?"

Lex paused. "I have given thought to him and what information we have been able to gather from witnesses. He has a wide variety of superhuman abilities." Lex sipped his coffee. "In order to be fast as he is, his muscles would have to be much stronger than a human's and his joints would generate less friction, which would explain why he can move so fast without tearing himself apart or catching on fire. His resilience, then, would come from variable density control."

"Density sir?"

"Exactly. Have you ever studied an insect, Mercy? The name of the game there is exoskeletons."

"In other words, he would need an exoskeleton that allows flexibility in order to take the hits he does."

"Precisely. However, nobody has mentioned such a thing. Therefore my personal theory is that he has the ability to increase the density of his body by reflex before impact. He will still take damage, but strengthens him inside and out. This, combined with greater muscles and bones, means that he can run, lift and leap much farther than a human."

"And his heat vision?"

"Is that what they're calling it?" Lex chuckled. "Ahhh yes, I have to admit, that one puzzled me at first." Lex sipped the coffee. "And then...I looked up." Lex pointed at the sky. Right at the shining sun. "Humans convert sunlight into Vitamin D, plants into food. The Blur, then, must absorb it at a far greater amount than a human's and his eyes, which would have thousands of tiny, microscopic lenses in them, would be used to convert excess sunlight into focused lasers. The sunlight absorption theory would also explain why he can run around and perform such incredible feats without needing to constantly eat." A pause. "In which case, should he become a threat, he would be vulnerable to a weaponized form of lesser sunight, perhaps the light of a red sun."

"Brilliant as always Mister Luthor."

"Please Mercy, you may refer to me as a Lex." He finished the coffee. "And thank you Mercy." He handed her the empty coffee cup. "But of course, this all theoretical right now. We won't know for certain until we get a chance to study him. Until then, I have work to do." Lex walked over to the foreman to discuss ideas with him.

more_horiz
The master at work Very Happy 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The master at work Very Happy 

You know it man.  Cool 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

The teens were in such a hurry to get the peace and tranquility of their advanced trigonometry class that Sasha ran right into Tina Greer, knocking them both over. "Wah!" "Ouch!" The two tu mbled to the floor. Freaking out, Sasha began fumbling around for her glasses and found them. Putting them on, her vision cleared back. "Huh? Oh, oh shoot! Tina, are you okay?"
http://www.bolumrehberi.com/images/tv-show/Buffy-The-Vampire-Slayer/dawn_wallpaper_1024x768.jpg
Tina rubbed her head. "Fine..you're, umm...Sasha, right? You okay?"
"I'm okay, it's just been a bad morning."
Greg helped the ladies up. "You two gonna be alright?"
"Fine. Thanks Greg."
"So, what class are you going to?"
"Biology."
"Ah, cool. Listen we've got something....um, I mean, do you want to hang out tomorrow?"
"Well, what's going on today?"
"Project. Secret."
"Ooooh mystery project huh? You gonna sweep the science fair again?" Tina joked.
"You have no idea." Greg smiled.
"Okay. I'l you tomorrow." Tina walked off to class and Sasha grabbed Greg's arm and escorted him to trig.

more_horiz
Question. Will this Tina be the same one from the original series or will there be some changes relating to her?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Question. Will this Tina be the same one from the original series or will there be some changes relating to her?

There might be some minor changes, but overall she'll be the same. We'll see how she turns out.  Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

The teens were in such a hurry to get the peace and tranquility of their advanced trigonometry class that Sasha ran right into Tina Greer, knocking them both over. "Wah!" "Ouch!" The two tumbled to the floor. Freaking out, Sasha began fumbling around for her glasses and found them. Putting them on, her vision cleared back. "Huh? Oh, oh shoot! Tina, are you okay?"
http://www.bolumrehberi.com/images/tv-show/Buffy-The-Vampire-Slayer/dawn_wallpaper_1024x768.jpg
Tina rubbed her head. "Fine..you're, umm...Sasha, right? You okay?"
"I'm okay, it's just been a bad morning."
Greg helped the ladies up. "You two gonna be alright?"
"Fine. Thanks Greg."
"So, what class are you going to?"
"Biology."
"Ah, cool. Listen we've got something....um, I mean, do you want to hang out tomorrow?"
"Well, what's going on today?"
"Project. Secret."
"Ooooh mystery project huh? You gonna sweep the science fair again?" Tina joked.
"You have no idea." Greg smiled.
"Okay. I'l you tomorrow." Tina walked off to class and Sasha grabbed Greg's arm and escorted him to trig.

JodiMelville tossed two pop-tarts in her mouth at once and swallowed them as the two walked into trigonometry class and sat down. She waved to Sasha and Greg and got ready for class. "You two okay? Look a little scuffed up."
"Fine." The two answered.
Jodi figured out who it was that bothered them in a second. She made a note to get back at Kenneth for them. Tapping her pencil against her desk, she worked through the problems.

In History, Clark worked through his test.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/World-War-1-Lesson-Test-3-versionsand-Review-Questions-667557
After finishing it, he double checked all of his questions and, satisfied that everything was right, handed it in first and then sat down to read Plato. Chloe glanced up, surprised at the speed with which Clark finished but then went back to her own work.

Once class was over, Chloe peeked over Clark's shoulder. "I don't know too many guys who read Plato."
"His works are really intriguing when you sit down to read into them."
"Smart boy."
"Smile!"
The two looked up to see Lana taking a photo of them on her cell phone. "Lana!"
"Sorry, I couldn't resist."
Chloe and Clark looked at the picture. "Ahhh, we look ridiculous."
"My glasses caught the glare."
"Okay, okay, I'll dump it."
The teacher came back in. "Ah, class, I forgot to tell you about your etra credit assignment. I will be touring one of Kawatche caves this weekend and everybody that shows up for it will receive a whopping 14 points of extra credit." Papers were passed out. 'Have your parents or guardians sign these and deliver them to me tomorrow so that I can take you along. Note that this will involve note taking and a quiz after we're done so that I know you were paying attention. Understood?"
"Yes sir!"
With that, class was dismissed. "Kawatche..."
"It means Skinwalkers." Clark said. "They're a Native-American tribe that lived here in the past."
"Still do actually." Chloe chimed in.
Lana nodded. "Cool. I'm gonna talk to Whitney and see if he wants to come along. See ya!" Lana ran off.

While all the kids were going to and from classes, Jodi spotted Kenneth going to the restroom and waited for a moment before slipping in after him.
"What the-what the hell do you want fatso?"
Jodi smiled. "Oh, nothing, just wanted to give a message from my friends." With that, she struck him with the back of her hand with enough force to knock him up in the air and into the stall behind him. He bounced off a wall, fell on the toilet and rolled along the floor. Jodi put a foot out to stop him, pulled him up and took out his wallet and phone. "Let that be a lesson to you."
She smirked and slipped out, taking the money out of the wallet before raising both wallet and phone up to her mouth.

Reggie was heading to his next class when he overheard some punks talking. "So, you did it right? All of them?"
Reggie eavesdropped.
"Yep, every locker. Had some close calls but everything went as planned."
"Good. Those dorks have no idea what they're in for."
(Dorks?) Reggie thought about it. (Kent, Chloe, Greg, Sasha, maybe that Greer girl?)
"When they open up their lockers, Bazam! Right in the face!"
Reggie hefted his backpack up onto his shoulder and started running. (Dammit, no! I've seen Carrie, I know where this is leading!)

He ran through the halls like a crazy man until he ran into Clark and Chloe. "Kent! Chloe! Wait up."
"I know you." Clark said. "You're....one of Ken's friends right? What's up?"
"Don't open your lockers. I...I saw...some punks saying, talking about that they put something in your lockers."
"Our lockers?"
"Yeah, I don't know what. But."
"Why are you telling us?"
"Because I don't know what it is and it seems bad."
"Alright, anybody else?"
"I don't know who else but, they're targeting the unpopular kids at least."
"Okay, come on, let's go find Greg and Sasha and others."
Running again, Reggie bumped into Jodi and fell down while she remained unmoved.
"Owww."
"Where'd you come from?"
Clark and Chloe caught up to him and started to explain things to her when a teacher walked over and cleared his throat. "Do you kids mind telling me why you were running like wild men through the hallways?"

By the time they finished explaining things to him, they were out of time. Greg and Sasha were opening up their lockers. Tina called out Greg's name, causing him to pause while Sasha opened hers right up and was slapped in the face by banana cream pies. She screamed out and fell back.

The students surrounding them were split. Some laughed, some were shocked, some didn't know what to think.

Greg forgot about his locker and ran over to Sasha, frantically asking if she was alright. Wiping her face, she looked at the cream, barely able to see it through her glasses now and screamed again and ran off to the girl's bathroom. Tina, Chloe and Jodi followed.
In shock, Greg watched her go and then turned around and saw Reggie. "What the hell?!"
"Hey man don't look at me, I didn't have to do with it."
"Your friends-"
"I would know, if they were gonna do something like this. It wasn't them. Okay man?"
"Don't call me man like we're friends."
"That's enough." Clark said. "Reggie, you said you knew who did this?"

Sasha sobbed in the bathroom while she frantically washed her glasses and the girls wet paper towels to help clean her face, hair and clothes. "S-t, are you okay?" Tina asked.
"Do-Do I look okay?" Sasha cried. "Who would do this?!"
"I don't know. But we're gonna find out. They won't get away with it." Chloe said to her.
Sasha thought back to their experiments. "No. Nobody is getting away with this."

Once things calmed down, the teens walked Sasha and Greg to the Principal's Office, ignoring the snickers and whispers of the other students.

Reggie named the punks responsible, that he knew, and it turned out to be Jake and Josh, two cruel school pranksters. The principal promised that he had words for them.

Ultimately, the lockers were tested by the janitors and indeed they had been similarly rigged. Jake and Josh got an extended detention and Greg and Sasha went home early, as did Kenneth, who blamed his head injury on having a bad fall on a slippery floor, not wanting to admit he was beaten up by Jodi Melville of all people.

Later that night, Sasha grabbed a jacket and walked to Greg's house, knocking on his basement door. Greg had been waiting for her and his home lab was all set up. They nodded to each other and Sasha walked inside. The lights were dim, but the glow of the meteor rock chemicals and lightning bugs illuminated enough. Tables were set up with chemistry sets and boxes of various insects stacked on top of each other. Snapping on gloves and a lab coat, Sasha put the goggles over her glasses. "Let's get to work." She said coldly.

more_horiz
Nice development. Taking a sympathetic route with Tina's start of darkness while not making her an obvious stalker of Lana Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Nice development. Taking a sympathetic route with Tina's start of darkness while not making her an obvious stalker of Lana Smile 

Thank you.  Very Happy 

I've got a few plans for Tina, but for right now, the insects are coming.

more_horiz
The insect analysis scene with Luthor was fun

I like how you portrayed him there

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The insect analysis scene with Luthor was fun

I like how you portrayed him there

Thank you.  Very Happy 

How'd you like the rest so far?  Laughing 

more_horiz
Nice slow burn buildup to who I'm guessing is the next villain

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nice slow burn buildup to who I'm guessing is the next villain

You know it. Thanks too.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Later that night, Sasha grabbed a jacket and walked to Greg's house, knocking on his basement door. Greg had been waiting for her and his home lab was all set up. They nodded to each other and Sasha walked inside. The lights were dim, but the glow of the meteor rock chemicals and lightning bugs illuminated enough. Tables were set up with chemistry sets and boxes of various insects stacked on top of each other. Snapping on gloves and a lab coat, Sasha put the goggles over her glasses. "Let's get to work." She said coldly.

The two worked for hours. Testing, drawing dna from the insects, mixing it, melting down small meteor rocks, mixing their concoction with the dna samples and other chemicals, checking their notes multiple times. Finally, after four hours of work, their formulas were ready. Raising the vials up, they gently clinked them and drinking them down. The vials dropped right out of their hands and they began shuddering and fell on the floor and they began convulsing and their bodies went into spasms as their skin turned pale, eyes bugged out and their noses began bleeding. Their fingers started to turn into claws as their bodies ripped out of their clothes as their shadows morphed into grotesque abominations.

The next day...
When Sasha Woodman got on the school bus, her expression was stone cold. But that was not the only change: Her glasses were gone and her hair was looser now and she was wearing more revealing clothing. Not only that, but her body looked more toned now.
She silently walked on and down the aisle, heading to her seat. One of the students stuck out his foot and Sasha calmly pressed down on his foot, causing him to gasp in pain and pull his foot back. Ignoring him, Sasha took her seat and silently slipped off her backpack.
Greg came on soon after. His hair was slicked back along with wearing a black t-shirt and jeans along with tennis shoes and black shades. Smirking at the other students, he walked down the bus aisle, treating the other students as if they were completely below him now.
Sitting down next to Sasha, he relaxed and leaned back.
Kenneth, wearing a large band-aid on his head due to his injury from yesterday, walked on the bus and decided to harass Greg and Sasha in order to ease his physical pain. He walked down the aisle's and attempted to hit Greg on his head only for Greg to grab his hand, push him backwards and trip him, causing Kenneth to fall on his butt. "Walk much, Ken?"
"You little!"
"Take your seat Braverman!"
Kenneth did so and sat down.

Once they got off the bus, Kenneth saw Greg calmly putting away his sunglasses. "Come on Kenneth. Let's go. You and me. Right now."
"You serious? I'll rip your little head off."
"What's wrong? Scared."
"Pfft. You get lucky on the bus and think you're a big man?" Kenneth smiled and got ready to fight. "I'm gonna knock your teeth right out in front of your girl."
"I'll take out the other bugs if they try to interfere."
"Much appreciated. But I don't think Ken's that much of a coward."
Kenneth swung a haymaker at Greg only for Greg to duck his punch, grab his arm, pull Kenneth forward and punch him to the ground.
"Wh-whaaaaat?" Kenneth held his cheek, feeling a great deal of pain in his face.
"Come on, get up tough guy." Greg taunted.
Sasha giggled.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply