Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:In the deep regions of Antarctica Xian Chase is searching the frozen arctic for the LION Scientist that were last reported missing in the area when conducting a research, Anna is doing fine at the Halworth Academy while Cleric is helping Bob look after Cody and Elizabeth. While conducting the search she's accompanied with Agent Jet of LION"If you don't mind me asking what kind of research were they conducting?"

"Cryogenic Technology and battle armor's that incorporate said technology into weapons." Agent Jet summed up. "Also extraterrestrial's."

"The first two I can see but extraterrestrials?" Xian asked

Jet pressed her fingers to her ear and turned off the comm. "I'm not supposed to talk about this but, well, it is you. See, you might be surprised to hear this but a few centuries ago a giant space ship crash landed in here. The Government's known about them ever since and have been researching the crew, their ship and the technology found within." Agent Jet explained. "We've been receiving regular reports back from them until a short time ago, and here we are."

"Guess that talk about Aliens in the arctic isn't a myth but whats the cause of preventing me from knowing this" Xian asked Agent Jet

"Big wigs like to keep this stuff hush-hush." Jet said. "You'll have to take it up with them."

"Consider that rain check taken" Xian Chase said then pulls out a monitor that is about the size of a cell phone and searched for any life form

"Want me to scout ahead?" Agent Jet asked.

"Go ahead, I'll cover you if you find anything" Xian said to Agent Jet

Jet nodded and ran into the base, searching it at super speed. (Weird, with all that went down here, you'd think it would be colder...)

"Found anything" Xian asked over the comm

"I-" Jet stopped. "I think you should get down here." She said as she looked at the frozen bodies of the scientists.
OT:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SamusIsAGirl

All this time I thought Agent Jet is a guy Razz

IC: Xian not wasting any time she raced to the area with her own super speed then reached to where Agent Jet is standing. She noticed the scientist then her super hearing picked up the faint heartbeat" There is still time to save them"

"Really? Oh, good, good. Um...let's see here..." She ran around and found a gun and brought it back and began fiddling with it. "There's an unfreeze option on this thing, they included it just in case something like this ever happened."
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:At Halworth Academy while the Dr. is away, Anna would see Specs performing target practice. The 'Senior' class was all but ready for their final test Halworth felt, even if it might have come too soon

"Need a second player" Anna asked Specs
Specs smiles at her. "Something like that Chase" he tells her as she sees what his targets were. Various metahuman ELITE of Atomix like E-Mag (Magdalene Halworth, magnetic powers) , Atlas (rock solid body), Amp (Adrian Halworth) and Nitro (Ray Garson)

Prof. Dino would be in the next room shifting to his normal green skinned form

"What are the ground rules of this practice session?" Anna asked Specs

Professor Marnie Montgomery, age 14, entered Professor Dino's room with some folders that contain the grades of her class that she just finished"Hey DIno"
"Non-lethal takedowns of each and every person on here" Specs told her. "I utilize X-ray vision coupled with heat vision for an effective process but the Amp model Marnie designed is a bit too-

Specs is cut off as the Amp model zips in front of him and knocks him to the side "quick for me" he says, blasting after it

The much taller Dino looks down and greets Prof. Montgomery. Despite her youth he was probably one of his most esteemed colleagues, and one who helped him the most when it came to his research on animalistic mutations. Dino finished his full transformation to a humanoid body and smiled at Marnie, greeting her. "Hello Prof. Montgomery, are those your final grades?"

Anna zips after it, she Amp model" Upgraded it to test out speedsters I see" Anna says noticing the Amp increasing it's speed the minute she catches up with it,she stops next to Specs" This might take more cunning than brawn, also a little bit of teamwork"

"Yes sir" Professor Montgomery nods placing the folders down on the desk"Not a single failed grade"
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue May 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:At Halworth Academy while the Dr. is away, Anna would see Specs performing target practice. The 'Senior' class was all but ready for their final test Halworth felt, even if it might have come too soon

Specs smiles at her. "Something like that Chase" he tells her as she sees what his targets were. Various metahuman ELITE of Atomix like E-Mag (Magdalene Halworth, magnetic powers) , Atlas (rock solid body), Amp (Adrian Halworth) and Nitro (Ray Garson)

Professor Marnie Montgomery, age 14, entered Professor Dino's room with some folders that contain the grades of her class that she just finished"Hey DIno"
"Non-lethal takedowns of each and every person on here" Specs told her. "I utilize X-ray vision coupled with heat vision for an effective process but the Amp model Marnie designed is a bit too-

Specs is cut off as the Amp model zips in front of him and knocks him to the side "quick for me" he says, blasting after it

The much taller Dino looks down and greets Prof. Montgomery. Despite her youth he was probably one of his most esteemed colleagues, and one who helped him the most when it came to his research on animalistic mutations. Dino finished his full transformation to a humanoid body and smiled at Marnie, greeting her. "Hello Prof. Montgomery, are those your final grades?"

Anna zips after it, she Amp model" Upgraded it to test out speedsters I see" Anna says noticing the Amp increasing it's speed the minute she catches up with it,she stops next to Specs" This might take more cunning than brawn, also a little bit of teamwork"

"Yes sir" Professor Montgomery nods placing the folders down on the desk"Not a single failed grade"

OOC: forgot this guy

the man in the suit walks out of the cab with Roc, smiling at him as he walks away

Specs nods to Anna as he works out a plan. "You're right, It seems to go in a pattern though or at least you can chase it into one. maneuver it into a figure eight, while I make a divot in the ground" he tells her, using a concussive force blast to cut off it's path in preparation

"Good to hear, good to hear! Any particular students stand out to you by any chance?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:In the deep regions of Antarctica Xian Chase is searching the frozen arctic for the LION Scientist that were last reported missing in the area when conducting a research, Anna is doing fine at the Halworth Academy while Cleric is helping Bob look after Cody and Elizabeth. While conducting the search she's accompanied with Agent Jet of LION"If you don't mind me asking what kind of research were they conducting?"

"Cryogenic Technology and battle armor's that incorporate said technology into weapons." Agent Jet summed up. "Also extraterrestrial's."

"The first two I can see but extraterrestrials?" Xian asked

Jet pressed her fingers to her ear and turned off the comm. "I'm not supposed to talk about this but, well, it is you. See, you might be surprised to hear this but a few centuries ago a giant space ship crash landed in here. The Government's known about them ever since and have been researching the crew, their ship and the technology found within." Agent Jet explained. "We've been receiving regular reports back from them until a short time ago, and here we are."

"Guess that talk about Aliens in the arctic isn't a myth but whats the cause of preventing me from knowing this" Xian asked Agent Jet

"Big wigs like to keep this stuff hush-hush." Jet said. "You'll have to take it up with them."

"Consider that rain check taken" Xian Chase said then pulls out a monitor that is about the size of a cell phone and searched for any life form

"Want me to scout ahead?" Agent Jet asked.

"Go ahead, I'll cover you if you find anything" Xian said to Agent Jet

Jet nodded and ran into the base, searching it at super speed. (Weird, with all that went down here, you'd think it would be colder...)

"Found anything" Xian asked over the comm

"I-" Jet stopped. "I think you should get down here." She said as she looked at the frozen bodies of the scientists.
OT:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SamusIsAGirl

All this time I thought Agent Jet is a guy Razz

IC: Xian not wasting any time she raced to the area with her own super speed then reached to where Agent Jet is standing. She noticed the scientist then her super hearing picked up the faint heartbeat" There is still time to save them"

"Really? Oh, good, good. Um...let's see here..." She ran around and found a gun and brought it back and began fiddling with it. "There's an unfreeze option on this thing, they included it just in case something like this ever happened."

"Ok activate it on them, once the thaw out and recover we'll find out who did this" Xian said to Agent jet
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

the man in the suit walks out of the cab with Roc, smiling at him as he walks away

Specs nods to Anna as he works out a plan. "You're right, It seems to go in a pattern though or at least you can chase it into one. maneuver it into a figure eight, while I make a divot in the ground" he tells her, using a concussive force blast to cut off it's path in preparation

"Good to hear, good to hear! Any particular students stand out to you by any chance?"

Roc smiled and waved at him(Might make a future mental note on the guy) then he said to the cab driver as the door closed"Masque de la Cirque please"

Anna nods then she zipped after the model she increased her speed to force the model to go into a pattern

"There are six that comes to mind, Lindsey Drake(Diamondback), Ash(Phoenix),David Quinn(Origami), Gavin Northman(Specter), Anna Chase, and Specs" Professor Montgomery responded

OT: If Specs isn't a student Froggy I'll edit it

Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Roc smiled and waved at him(Might make a future mental note on the guy) then he said to the cab driver as the door closed"Masque de la Cirque please"

Anna nods then she zipped after the model she increased her speed to force the model to go into a pattern

"There are six that comes to mind, Lindsey Drake(Diamondback), Ash(Phoenix),David Quinn(Origami), Gavin Northman(Specter), Anna Chase, and Specs" Professor Montgomery responded

"you got it!" The Taxi Driver said and drove to the circus.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Legato wrote:
"Ok activate it on them, once the thaw out and recover we'll find out who did this" Xian said to Agent jet

"Rodger that!" She said and activated the gun and fired. A red beam struck the frozen scientist's and they slowly glowed red before being unfrozen. They fell to the ground, shivering and gasping for air.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Admin wrote:IMPACT
Drusilla Gunhild
A city. Night. She was sitting on a rooftop, setting up her sniper rifle. Her targets were on the other end of the city. Two crime bosses having a meeting and her client wanted them out of the way. She licked her lips and got ready. She looked through the scope and took aim. "Eight-Ball, Corner Pocket." She said and fired. The bullet shot through the air and through an open window, past dozens of people and out another window, over the street, past a helicopter, through another building, through a doughnut hole, out a window, between the seats of a Ferris wheel, over the street, into a window and right through a window and into one mob bosses head's just as he was taking a sip of wine. The bullet shot through his head, out of his body and shot up the wine glass and into the head of the other mob boss. Killing them both.
Drusilla smiled. "Applause please."
She made a call.
"Hey, Shari, it's me. Yeah, tell your boss that the job's done and to wire me the rest of the money. And by the way, you free tonight?"

"You just made it dude." Penelope said to Damon.

Teddy had stayed back until the class was empty so that the other students could get out the door easier. He walked out and saw Julien. "'Sup?"

"Hey" Julien waved at Teddy

Teddy smiled. "So, what classes do you guys have next?"

To Legato.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue May 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

naw he's a student don't worry

Specs created the divot and as Anna flew after Amp it fell into it, with Specs tagging the head. "Good stuff Chase" he told her giving a thumbs up

"Good choices all around Montgomery, good choices. When Halworth returns from LION I'll inform him of your suggestions, albeit if he's not too irked from his chess game with agent Nemo. I don't know why he gets so mad about winning with him"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 8:23 pm

At the memorial site in Hyperius City

Alex Chase approached the wall contains the names of the fallen as a means to honor the victims of the alien invasion that happened three years ago. Alex noticed the name of his father Alan Chase who gave his life to end the invasion, they wanted a seperate memorial for him but Xian insisted his name be placed among the others. He kneels down and placed the flowers on the memorial site. Two more individuals approached the site, they both have green hair, look to be around twelve years of age, dressed in the school uniforms.

The first one placed a candle on the memorial side, she motion to who seem to be her sister the names of the persons on the wall. The other girl placed a candle on the site then they both took a moment of silence. Noticing Alex took his own moment of silence to honor his father. As the girls finished one of them looked up and noticed Alex, a blush formed on her face then she turned away. The other girl looked up to Alex"Hi" Alex looked down and greeted"Hello, names Alex Chase" the other girl covered her face as a way to hide the color thats forming. "Belatrix Insidious, the shy one next to me is my sister Eve. Who are you visiting?"

"My dad" Alex said "Whatabout you?"

"Our parents" Belatrix responded then pulled out a device from her pocket that resembled a remote control, pressing a few buttons then the light above blinked a few times"You live here?"

"Just moved here about a month ago, still trying to find my place here" Alex said then noticed the wind starting to pick up

"From what I have seen from the news you seem to have found it pretty well" Belatrix responded then a portal opened infront of her and Eve"Been nice talking with you sir, see you later. Come on Eve" Eve looked back at Alex then waved as the two entered the portal, as it closes the winds calmed down

(Insidious) Alex looked at the wall then noticed the names of the girls parents"Interesting" he paid his respects then paid his final respects to his father then took off
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Legato wrote:At the memorial site in Hyperius City

Alex Chase approached the wall contains the names of the fallen as a means to honor the victims of the alien invasion that happened three years ago. Alex noticed the name of his father Alan Chase who gave his life to end the invasion, they wanted a seperate memorial for him but Xian insisted his name be placed among the others. He kneels down and placed the flowers on the memorial site. Two more individuals approached the site, they both have green hair, look to be around twelve years of age, dressed in the school uniforms.

The first one placed a candle on the memorial side, she motion to who seem to be her sister the names of the persons on the wall. The other girl placed a candle on the site then they both took a moment of silence. Noticing Alex took his own moment of silence to honor his father. As the girls finished one of them looked up and noticed Alex, a blush formed on her face then she turned away. The other girl looked up to Alex"Hi" Alex looked down and greeted"Hello, names Alex Chase" the other girl covered her face as a way to hide the color thats forming. "Belatrix Insidious, the shy one next to me is my sister Eve. Who are you visiting?"

"Our parents" Belatrix responded then pulled out a device from her pocket that resembled a remote control, pressing a few buttons then the light above blinked a few times"You live here?"

"Just moved here about a month ago, still trying to find my place here" Alex said then noticed the wind starting to pick up

"From what I have seen from the news you seem to have found it pretty well" Belatrix responded then a portal opened infront of her and Eve"Been nice talking with you sir, see you later. Come on Eve" Eve looked back at Alex then waved as the two entered the portal, as it closes the winds calmed down

(Insidious) Alex looked at the wall then noticed the names of the girls parents"Interesting" he paid his respects then paid his final respects to his father then took off

OT: Nice. Very Happy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

naw he's a student don't worry

Specs created the divot and as Anna flew after Amp it fell into it, with Specs tagging the head. "Good stuff Chase" he told her giving a thumbs up

"Good choices all around Montgomery, good choices. When Halworth returns from LION I'll inform him of your suggestions, albeit if he's not too irked from his chess game with agent Nemo. I don't know why he gets so mad about winning with him"

Anna gave Specs two thumbs up"Back at ya Specs"

In the monitoring room Professor Lang saw the teamwork between Specs and Anna, impressed by their display of thinking on their feet

"Competition mostly sir" Professor Montgomery said
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:At the memorial site in Hyperius City

OT: Nice. Very Happy

OT: Thank you Smile
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 9:07 pm

You're welcome.

BTW, got some posts for you up a bit.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Drusilla Gunhild
A city. Night. She was sitting on a rooftop, setting up her sniper rifle. Her targets were on the other end of the city. Two crime bosses having a meeting and her client wanted them out of the way. She licked her lips and got ready. She looked through the scope and took aim. "Eight-Ball, Corner Pocket." She said and fired. The bullet shot through the air and through an open window, past dozens of people and out another window, over the street, past a helicopter, through another building, through a doughnut hole, out a window, between the seats of a Ferris wheel, over the street, into a window and right through a window and into one mob bosses head's just as he was taking a sip of wine. The bullet shot through his head, out of his body and shot up the wine glass and into the head of the other mob boss. Killing them both.
She made a call.
"Hey, Shari, it's me. Yeah, tell your boss that the job's done and to wire me the rest of the money. And by the way, you free tonight?"

Teddy had stayed back until the class was empty so that the other students could get out the door easier. He walked out and saw Julien. "'Sup?"

To Legato.

"Advanced Calculus for me" Julien said then Jessica responded"Religion, mythology, and folklore"

Shari responded"Sure, and my schedule is free"

"Alarm clock went out on me, thank goodness my dad woke me up in time" Damon said to Penelope
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Drusilla Gunhild
She made a call.

To Legato.

"Advanced Calculus for me" Julien said then Jessica responded"Religion, mythology, and folklore"

"Alarm clock went out on me, thank goodness my dad woke me up in time" Damon said to Penelope

"Science, English and Gym for me." Teddy listed. "Good luck in your classes though."

"Great. What would you say to dinner?" Drusilla asked Shari.

"Yeah, nice work. Sooo..." Penelope whispered now. "Anything? You know, like..." She raised her hand like it was flying.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Rodger that!" She said and activated the gun and fired. A red beam struck the frozen scientist's and they slowly glowed red before being unfrozen. They fell to the ground, shivering and gasping for air.

"It's ok, you're safe now" Xian Chase said as she crouched and picked up one of the scientist" We have to take them back to the jet so they can warm up"

One of the scientist stirred, her body feels cold as she looked up at Xian and Agent Jet, pants as she heard her blood vessels. Xians is a little more extraordinary than Agent Jets but the sound of both of them is enough to cause her primal instincts to awaken. She turned away from them. Her body stiffned as Xian picked her up
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Drusilla Gunhild
She made a call.

To Legato.

"Science, English and Gym for me." Teddy listed. "Good luck in your classes though."

"Great. What would you say to dinner?" Drusilla asked Shari.

"Yeah, nice work. Sooo..." Penelope whispered now. "Anything? You know, like..." She raised her hand like it was flying.

"You too" Julien said, Jessica nods then they each went to their respective classes

"Oh!" Damon said getting what she implied then shook his head"Not even close, you?"

"Sure. 8:00PM ok?" Shari asked
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 9:26 pm

The cap stopped at the Masque de la Cirque, Roc paid the cab driver"Thanks"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"It's ok, you're safe now" Xian Chase said as she crouched and picked up one of the scientist" We have to take them back to the jet so they can warm up"

One of the scientist stirred, her body feels cold as she looked up at Xian and Agent Jet, pants as she heard her blood vessels. Xians is a little more extraordinary than Agent Jets but the sound of both of them is enough to cause her primal instincts to awaken. She turned away from them. Her body stiffned as Xian picked her up

Agent Jet picked up the scientists and zipped them to the jet one by one where she turned up the heat.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Legato wrote:The cap stopped at the Masque de la Cirque, Roc paid the cab driver"Thanks"

"Back at you. Enjoy the show!" The Cab Driver said and accepted the fair before driving off.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue May 15, 2012 9:28 pm

In the monitoring room Professor Lang saw the teamwork between Specs and Anna, impressed by their display of thinking on their feet

"now that I'm done here, gonna go fix the jet, what about you?" he asked her, polishing his shades with his eyes closed

"This is true, I still think it' sdue to him being irked that Nemo never joined him and then went to LION to establish a similar program?" Dino asked. "Either way it's interesting to me"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Froggy wrote:

"now that I'm done here, gonna go fix the jet, what about you?" he asked her, polishing his shades with his eyes closed

"This is true, I still think it' sdue to him being irked that Nemo never joined him and then went to LION to establish a similar program?" Dino asked. "Either way it's interesting to me"

"Have to catch up with Lindsey, she was heading out to celebrate passing her exam" Anna responded to Specs

"Inteed" Professor Montgomery said

Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue May 15, 2012 11:14 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Have to catch up with Lindsey, she was heading out to celebrate passing her exam" Anna responded to Specs

"Tell her I said what's up" he said as the two parted ways

As Prof Montgomery said that Dr. Halworth would show up with Nemo who was arguing with him. "You can't tell me you figured out that move without reading MY mind?"

"I did and I know what you wanted from me winning but no Nemo no, you will not get it"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Tell her I said what's up" he said as the two parted ways

As Prof Montgomery said that Dr. Halworth would show up with Nemo who was arguing with him. "You can't tell me you figured out that move without reading MY mind?"

"I did and I know what you wanted from me winning but no Nemo no, you will not get it"

"I will" Anna waved then zipped out of the Academy, we see her already in her Astrogirl uniform as she flies out

"I swear it's like a old married couple with those two" Professor Lang said to Dino and and Professor Montgomery
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top