The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 11:43 pm

BTW Froggy how did you like that RP involving Alex and the memorial?
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue May 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Legato wrote:BTW Froggy how did you like that RP involving Alex and the memorial?
raised some questions but was a bit of a nice touch

surprised to see who his guests were you know? did NOT expect it to be those two >_>

Dino grinned at Lang's comment as Nemo walked over to them, hugging Dino, smiling at Marnie, then grinning at Lang, putting his hand out, then pulling it back saying "on second thought, nice to see you all! The Doc here invited me over after winning our chess game-

"I swear he lets me win it"

"To inform you that LION is highly interested in this whole facility as a sort of training ground. However we realize that it's not the main focus but we are willing to compromise, as always" he said, pulling out what appeared to be a disc. "Here's a list of details we would like to work out regarding this agreement, and you as the staff pick and choose"

"I don't think we want to train children to be super-agents"

"Yeah yeah I know they want to be heroes and you guys have the best facility to DO that for empowered wayward teenagers. Just let LION get first dibs okay?" Nemo asked, putting on his best smile. "I mean I'd totally be fit for a teaching position wouldn't I?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed May 16, 2012 12:05 am

Just curious what kind of questions did it raise?
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed May 16, 2012 12:10 am

Legato wrote:Just curious what kind of questions did it raise?
who gives their family a surname of insidious? that's just asking for trouble

in all seriousness, with how young Eve and her sister looked I'm figuring Dr. Insidious might start her career earlier, if she starts it at all or will we be shown a gradual spiral into villainy?

How did her folks die in this version in Hyperius, and figuring that it is well, the city of tomorrow it figures she'd be raised there but what were her parents like in this version?

If she does become villainous will Alex remember this? Be the first ot stop her? What kind of connection will this give them?
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed May 16, 2012 12:12 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:BTW Froggy how did you like that RP involving Alex and the memorial?

surprised to see who his guests were you know? did NOT expect it to be those two >_>

Dino grinned at Lang's comment as Nemo walked over to them, hugging Dino, smiling at Marnie, then grinning at Lang, putting his hand out, then pulling it back saying "on second thought, nice to see you all! The Doc here invited me over after winning our chess game-

"To inform you that LION is highly interested in this whole facility as a sort of training ground. However we realize that it's not the main focus but we are willing to compromise, as always" he said, pulling out what appeared to be a disc. "Here's a list of details we would like to work out regarding this agreement, and you as the staff pick and choose"

"Yeah yeah I know they want to be heroes and you guys have the best facility to DO that for empowered wayward teenagers. Just let LION get first dibs okay?" Nemo asked, putting on his best smile. "I mean I'd totally be fit for a teaching position wouldn't I?"

"Please, they'd eat you alive. Besides if there is anykind of recruiting to be done let it be up to the students to decide on if they want to be agents or not" Lang said to Nemo

"Lang and Dino make a good point, the Academy is meant as a safe ground for the students and as a means for them to control their powers. We also have to think about the parents, they might not like the idea of their kids being trained to become soldiers" Marnie said
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed May 16, 2012 12:17 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Please, they'd eat you alive. Besides if there is anykind of recruiting to be done let it be up to the students to decide on if they want to be agents or not" Lang said to Nemo

"Lang and Dino make a good point, the Academy is meant as a safe ground for the students and as a means for them to control their powers. We also have to think about the parents, they might not like the idea of their kids being trained to become soldiers" Marnie said
Nemo scratched the back of his head then shook it as he heard the term soldiers "soldiers is a bit much, plus with the way this world is going we gotta prepare you know? Maybe it's just the LION in me speaking but, I'll leave this here so you folks can think about it" Nemo told them, pushing the disc onto Dino's desk, before teleporting out

"To believe he almost was a student here" Dino said, shaking his head. "I swear Atomix is less of a hassle to deal with" he said, taking the disc with his hand and putting it in his pocket

Nemo went back to LION, and prepared for his meeting with the heads of the organization, the PRIDE
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed May 16, 2012 12:19 am

Froggy wrote:

in all seriousness, with how young Eve and her sister looked I'm figuring Dr. Insidious might start her career earlier, if she starts it at all or will we be shown a gradual spiral into villainy?

How did her folks die in this version in Hyperius, and figuring that it is well, the city of tomorrow it figures she'd be raised there but what were her parents like in this version?

If she does become villainous will Alex remember this? Be the first ot stop her? What kind of connection will this give them?

They're parents aren't really all out villainous per se, more eccentric, like oh say The Doctor and Washu from Tenchi. Also the way I see it Insidious isn't as weird when compared to the other weird names. As far as Belatrix and Eve and Alex go think of it like Clark and Lex from Smallville. Belatrix and Eve's destiny hasn't been started as of yet so the path they are walking on is uncertain
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed May 16, 2012 12:28 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo scratched the back of his head then shook it as he heard the term soldiers "soldiers is a bit much, plus with the way this world is going we gotta prepare you know? Maybe it's just the LION in me speaking but, I'll leave this here so you folks can think about it" Nemo told them, pushing the disc onto Dino's desk, before teleporting out

"To believe he almost was a student here" Dino said, shaking his head. "I swear Atomix is less of a hassle to deal with" he said, taking the disc with his hand and putting it in his pocket

Nemo went back to LION, and prepared for his meeting with the heads of the organization, the PRIDE

"I take it this is one of those moments where we put this in a vote?" Professor Lang asked

"Went as well as I'd expect?" Col.Travis Bishop asked

Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 16, 2012 12:30 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

They're parents aren't really all out villainous per se, more eccentric, like oh say The Doctor and Washu from Tenchi. Also the way I see it Insidious isn't as weird when compared to the other weird names. As far as Belatrix and Eve and Alex go think of it like Clark and Lex from Smallville.

Wait...don't we have Samael for that? Shocked
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 16, 2012 12:31 am

OT: Which reminds me.....

IC: As Astroman was flying, his super hearing picked up a strange signal, like a sharp beeping noise.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed May 16, 2012 12:32 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

They're parents aren't really all out villainous per se, more eccentric, like oh say The Doctor and Washu from Tenchi. Also the way I see it Insidious isn't as weird when compared to the other weird names. As far as Belatrix and Eve and Alex go think of it like Clark and Lex from Smallville.

Who says we have to have just one? Wink
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 16, 2012 12:33 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Who says we have to have just one? Wink

Good point. Razz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed May 16, 2012 12:33 am

Admin wrote:OT: Which reminds me.....

IC: As Astroman was flying, his super hearing picked up a strange signal, like a sharp beeping noise.

His hearing picked it up then went to the direction to where the beeping noise was called
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 16, 2012 12:37 am

Legato wrote:

His hearing picked it up then went to the direction to where the beeping noise was called

He would arrive at, of all places, Aurelius tower.
Samael smiled and turned off the device. "6 seconds. You must have taken your time." He said to Astroman. He offered him a glass of Domaine de la Romanée-Conti white wine.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed May 16, 2012 12:39 am

BTW Guy don't forget the RP involving Xian Chase
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 16, 2012 12:41 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Ok activate it on them, once the thaw out and recover we'll find out who did this" Xian said to Agent jet

"Rodger that!" She said and activated the gun and fired. A red beam struck the frozen scientist's and they slowly glowed red before being unfrozen. They fell to the ground, shivering and gasping for air.

"It's ok, you're safe now" Xian Chase said as she crouched and picked up one of the scientist" We have to take them back to the jet so they can warm up"

One of the scientist stirred, her body feels cold as she looked up at Xian and Agent Jet, pants as she heard her blood vessels. Xians is a little more extraordinary than Agent Jets but the sound of both of them is enough to cause her primal instincts to awaken. She turned away from them. Her body stiffned as Xian picked her up

Agent Jet picked up the scientists and zipped them to the jet one by one where she turned up the heat.

Agent Jet was putting blankets on the scientists when Xian came in. She noticed the stiff scientist in her arms. "Is she?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed May 16, 2012 12:42 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I take it this is one of those moments where we put this in a vote?" Professor Lang asked

"If we like, personally I'd rather we just throw this away" Dino said as Halworth shook his head. "A vote would be what I'd like Lang, yes"

Nemo nodded. "I thought my charming personality would sway some heads but you can't please everybody sir" Nemo told him. "However talking with Halworth has confirmed that there are a growing number of superpowered underaged individuals looking for guidance, and we could fill that role?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed May 16, 2012 12:43 am

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Ok activate it on them, once the thaw out and recover we'll find out who did this" Xian said to Agent jet

"Rodger that!" She said and activated the gun and fired. A red beam struck the frozen scientist's and they slowly glowed red before being unfrozen. They fell to the ground, shivering and gasping for air.

"It's ok, you're safe now" Xian Chase said as she crouched and picked up one of the scientist" We have to take them back to the jet so they can warm up"

One of the scientist stirred, her body feels cold as she looked up at Xian and Agent Jet, pants as she heard her blood vessels. Xians is a little more extraordinary than Agent Jets but the sound of both of them is enough to cause her primal instincts to awaken. She turned away from them. Her body stiffned as Xian picked her up

Agent Jet picked up the scientists and zipped them to the jet one by one where she turned up the heat.

Agent Jet was putting blankets on the scientists when Xian came in. She noticed the stiff scientist in her arms. "Is she?"

Xian shook her head" She'll be fine" She wrapped a blanket around the scientist who uttered weakly"Thank you"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 16, 2012 12:45 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Xian shook her head" She'll be fine" She wrapped a blanket around the scientist who uttered weakly"Thank you"

"It' what we do. Can you tell us what happened?" Agent Jet asked.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed May 16, 2012 12:46 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Samael smiled and turned off the device. "6 seconds. You must have taken your time." He said to Astroman. He offered him a glass of Domaine de la Romanée-Conti white wine.

"I was busy" Alex said as he land, looking at the glass he shook his head"You know I don't drink"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 16, 2012 12:49 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I was busy" Alex said as he land, looking at the glass he shook his head"You know I don't drink"

"Suit yourself." Samael said and set the glasses aside. "How's the family?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed May 16, 2012 1:03 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"If we like, personally I'd rather we just throw this away" Dino said as Halworth shook his head. "A vote would be what I'd like Lang, yes"

Nemo nodded. "I thought my charming personality would sway some heads but you can't please everybody sir" Nemo told him. "However talking with Halworth has confirmed that there are a growing number of superpowered underaged individuals looking for guidance, and we could fill that role?"

"Alright, then you know where I stand. Does he make some good points? Yes, yes he does. There are horrible superpowered people out there and yes the students have to be prepared to not just learn how to control their powers but to also be able to defend themselves from super powered threats. However the students deserve an option on if they want to join LION or not and each of you know at some point they might have no choice but to join LION and thats not how we operate. Marnie made a good point in what does this say to the parents who wanted their children to learn how to control their powers and for us to provide a safe haven for them? Would they be so quick as to accept that we could be training the students to become agents for the government?" Lang went over then picked up the disk"The rest of you know that if we accept this decision we could risk putting the students in a situation where it could mess them up for life"

At the PRIDE Organization

"Permission to speak sir?" They turned to see Agent Song leaning against the wall

"Permission granted agent" Col.Bishop said

"The best bet would be to wait it out and eventually they'll come to see things our way. After all it's not like we're the bad guys. We care about the students fate as much as they do. If we press this on them it's only going to cause more resistance, the harsh reality will convince them far more than we ever could have" Agent Song finished
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed May 16, 2012 1:09 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Mom's doing fine Chase Industries has been improving ever since she started running things. The company I've been managing over in Hyperius is doing well, Anna passed her exams with flying colors, she's looking to be an adventurer once she graduates, Cody and Elizabeth cant wait to enroll into the Halworth Academy once they get older." Astroman said
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed May 16, 2012 1:10 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"It' what we do. Can you tell us what happened?" Agent Jet asked.
The scientist nods then she begin to explain the attack

OT: Take it away Guy Smile
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 16, 2012 1:18 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Mom's doing fine Chase Industries has been improving ever since she started running things. The company I've been managing over in Hyperius is doing well, Anna passed her exams with flying colors, she's looking to be an adventurer once she graduates, Cody and Elizabeth cant wait to enroll into the Halworth Academy once they get older." Astroman said

Samael smiled. "Excellent. I'm glad to hear it. Business has been going very well for me too." He stood up. "I've actually been working on something special."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top