Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Sun May 13, 2012 12:19 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Derrick saw him get up and muttered "Mierde (s#)#)" as he saw Seraph get up. Derrick decided to lean against the wall, Rick having left during the fight along with Mariah causing Derrick to laugh. "Well uh looks like you got me hero" he told him, holding onto the wall as school security came back

"Just tell me...tell me why." Hooded Justice said. "Why did you do it?" He asked as he walked over to Derrick.
Derrick put his arm on Seraph's shoulder to help stand up. "Hey uh..imagine being the man of the house...and being the only man in the house, with a younger brother who can't fend for himself and this is all at age fourteen. I find out I can play with fire and this dude Aurelius offers me some money to keep our apartment and things steady, gave Mariah the same deal. When you don't have much it doesn't take much to keep you happy you know?" he told Seraph as school security walked over to Derrick who put his hands up as they cuffed him. "Stay right where you are!"

"Yeah, like I'm gonna run" he said as they put him in cuffs

"WAIT!" Hooded Justice said. "Just wait. Let me talk to him. Alone."
the security guards looked at each other, then Derrick. "I promise I won't do anything, freaks honor" Derrick said, cuffs still on

"What do you want to talk about?"

"If...if I could get you the money to live comfortably, to help Mariah and your brother and yourself, would you be willing to give this all up?"
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun May 13, 2012 12:20 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Derrick saw him get up and muttered "Mierde (s#)#)" as he saw Seraph get up. Derrick decided to lean against the wall, Rick having left during the fight along with Mariah causing Derrick to laugh. "Well uh looks like you got me hero" he told him, holding onto the wall as school security came back

"Just tell me...tell me why." Hooded Justice said. "Why did you do it?" He asked as he walked over to Derrick.
Derrick put his arm on Seraph's shoulder to help stand up. "Hey uh..imagine being the man of the house...and being the only man in the house, with a younger brother who can't fend for himself and this is all at age fourteen. I find out I can play with fire and this dude Aurelius offers me some money to keep our apartment and things steady, gave Mariah the same deal. When you don't have much it doesn't take much to keep you happy you know?" he told Seraph as school security walked over to Derrick who put his hands up as they cuffed him. "Stay right where you are!"

the security guards looked at each other, then Derrick. "I promise I won't do anything, freaks honor" Derrick said, cuffs still on

"If...if I could get you the money to live comfortably, to help Mariah and your brother and yourself, would you be willing to give this all up?"
"What are you like a billionaire or something? What's got you wanting to help me? Of course I'd want that but why you want to help the bad guy?"

of c
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 13, 2012 12:27 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What are you like a billionaire or something? What's got you wanting to help me? Of course I'd want that but why you want to help the bad guy?"

"You don't need a reason to help people. Besides, I can tell that you're honest about your reasons. Your heart is in the right place but you just made bad decisions. You can still turn this around."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun May 13, 2012 12:31 am

"You know what, you're not half bad but..I still gotta get comfortable with a cell for today" he said, putting his cuffed hands up. "I'm sure you know where the prison is, swing by there and we'll go by my apartment" he tells Seraph as the security guards take him away

at his apartment, Mariah sat next to John feeding him soemthing to stabilize his skin, and looked at the flier she got

"Atomix provides a Haven to all of you who are different...safety from persecution. She was seriously considering it
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 13, 2012 12:40 am

Froggy wrote:"You know what, you're not half bad but..I still gotta get comfortable with a cell for today" he said, putting his cuffed hands up. "I'm sure you know where the prison is, swing by there and we'll go by my apartment" he tells Seraph as the security guards take him away

at his apartment, Mariah sat next to John feeding him soemthing to stabilize his skin, and looked at the flier she got

"Atomix provides a Haven to all of you who are different...safety from persecution. She was seriously considering it

"You got it. I'll see you later." Hooded Justice said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun May 13, 2012 12:45 am

later that day Hooded Justice would find Derrick in a lone cell. "Normally if this happened uh, Aurelius might come get me or just leave my a#$$ to dry, you gonna pay bail?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 13, 2012 12:48 am

Froggy wrote:later that day Hooded Justice would find Derrick in a lone cell. "Normally if this happened uh, Aurelius might come get me or just leave my a#$$ to dry, you gonna pay bail?"

"Already did." Hooded Justice said as a guard walked in and unlocked the jail cell. "How's your rib?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun May 13, 2012 12:53 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:later that day Hooded Justice would find Derrick in a lone cell. "Normally if this happened uh, Aurelius might come get me or just leave my a#$$ to dry, you gonna pay bail?"

"Already did." Hooded Justice said as a guard walked in and unlocked the jail cell. "How's your rib?"
"It's healing, you gotta be packing some serious strength though I was wheezing most of the day" he told Seraph/Hooded Justice. Derrick would show him the apartment complex in the part of town known as Hell's Mouth, or Helmuth as most would call it. They'd walk up the stairs to a ratty door as Derrick knocked. "Mariah?"

"Derrick? How'd you get out?"

"Loooooong story but let's just say that we're gonna be up out of here and if this guy delivers so will John"

Mariah opened the door quickly but got defensive just as fast as she saw Hooded Justice. "Derrick! It's" He put his hand to her face. "Chill Mariah, he's cool, we worked some stuff out" Derrick told her as he lead Hooded Justice into the apartment. Derrick would see some things were rather nice, like the television and fridge, but the beds were mainly a mattress and sleeping bag, with a reclining chair as well, no dining table and a hole in the wall

"welcome to casa de Terrace" he told Hooded Justice. "Now uh what yuou gonna do?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 13, 2012 12:59 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"It's healing, you gotta be packing some serious strength though I was wheezing most of the day" he told Seraph/Hooded Justice. Derrick would show him the apartment complex in the part of town known as Hell's Mouth, or Helmuth as most would call it. They'd walk up the stairs to a ratty door as Derrick knocked. "Mariah?"

"Derrick? How'd you get out?"

"Loooooong story but let's just say that we're gonna be up out of here and if this guy delivers so will John"

Mariah opened the door quickly but got defensive just as fast as she saw Hooded Justice. "Derrick! It's" He put his hand to her face. "Chill Mariah, he's cool, we worked some stuff out" Derrick told her as he lead Hooded Justice into the apartment. Derrick would see some things were rather nice, like the television and fridge, but the beds were mainly a mattress and sleeping bag, with a reclining chair as well, no dining table and a hole in the wall

"welcome to casa de Terrace" he told Hooded Justice. "Now uh what yuou gonna do?"

Hooded Justice held up one finger and then blitzed off. He returned a few minutes later with a suitcase full of money in one hand and his mask in the other. He then reached up and pulled back his hood. "I hope this explains things." Seraph said and then presented the suitcase to them.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun May 13, 2012 1:03 am

"Aye, yeah it does, explains a lot. You were in class too so no wonder you popped up!"

Mariah opened up the suitcase and looked at it, then him. "This is an awful lot of money, you're just giving us this?" she asked him. "There's enough to pay for John's operation AND get us out of here!"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 13, 2012 1:10 am

Froggy wrote:"Aye, yeah it does, explains a lot. You were in class too so no wonder you popped up!"

Mariah opened up the suitcase and looked at it, then him. "This is an awful lot of money, you're just giving us this?" she asked him. "There's enough to pay for John's operation AND get us out of here!"

Seraph smiled. "That's good. I wasn't sure how expensive it was but I'm glad that it's enough to help you all."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun May 13, 2012 2:05 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Aye, yeah it does, explains a lot. You were in class too so no wonder you popped up!"

Seraph smiled. "That's good. I wasn't sure how expensive it was but I'm glad that it's enough to help you all."
"It's more than enough, this is serious cash. I'm going to take John to the hospital, while you guys can stay here and watch the place, we'll be going house watching!"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun May 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Dr. Halworth stood in the middle of the Justice Legion Satellite base with Agent Nemo, both staring at each other

"SO you know Doctor, now that it's come to this, what do you have to say"

"I only wish I could have taught you more Nemo"

"Your defeat will be quick and painless" Nemo told him as he brought out a...board?

"Just start the game" Halworth told him as he put down the chess pieces with his mind
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun May 13, 2012 5:36 pm

OT: So, a little rundown? Embarassed
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Legato wrote:OT: So, a little rundown? Embarassed

Doughboy pwned bank robbers.
Astroman caught a shuttle.
Hooded Justice duked it out with Derrick for a bit and then once things were cleared up got him the money to pay for John's operation so they can give up their life of crime.
Halworth is playing chess with Nemo.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun May 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:OT: So, a little rundown? Embarassed

Doughboy pwned bank robbers.
Astroman caught a shuttle.
Hooded Justice duked it out with Derrick for a bit and then once things were cleared up got him the money to pay for John's operation so they can give up their life of crime.
Halworth is playing chess with Nemo.

BATTLE OF THE AGES
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Meanwhile,

Samael Aurelius was meeting some business partners at a Gentleman's Club. He sipped wine and watched the women dance while he waited.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun May 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Admin wrote:Meanwhile,

Samael Aurelius was meeting some business partners at a Gentleman's Club. He sipped wine and watched the women dance while he waited.
A man walked in, incredibly nervous. "Sir uh, the Terrace kid hasn't reported in and when we went over to his place, he wasn't there!"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Froggy wrote:

A man walked in, incredibly nervous. "Sir uh, the Terrace kid hasn't reported in and when we went over to his place, he wasn't there!"

"Terrace...Derrick right? Was his brother gone too?" Samael asked.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun May 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yes, him and the Flores girl. No sign of them at all. They left things in the apartment complex though"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yes, him and the Flores girl. No sign of them at all. They left things in the apartment complex though"

"I see...doesn't sound like a hit. Derrick would have gone down fighting...secure what they left behind, look into this and report back to me."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun May 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I see...doesn't sound like a hit. Derrick would have gone down fighting...secure what they left behind, look into this and report back to me."
"Will do sir, will do" the man said as he left the club and got into a car

meanwhile, Derrick had bought himself an actual house, and had found someone to treat John. The tough part about this was filling out the emancipation papers he hadn't gotten the chance to, and that took quite a while. Once he got that done, Seraph would see Derrick walking out of the house, with John beside him

he looked like a shorter version of Derrick, but with black hair instead of blond hair. "Well, I can't thank you enough man, but the next part of this is goign to be a bit harder I think"

Nemo and Halworth played chess in the Justice Legion headquarters asking each other questions

"So, you wish to train children correct?"

"Teenagers but yeah, figure I'd take some notes from you and what you use to do with Atomix. You should try it agian, you got a nice touch"

"Are you trying to coerce me into aiding you Nemo?"

"What? noooooooo, never thaaaat....okay y'got me mindreader"

"I didn't need to read your mind, it was on you rface"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Will do sir, will do" the man said as he left the club and got into a car

meanwhile, Derrick had bought himself an actual house, and had found someone to treat John. The tough part about this was filling out the emancipation papers he hadn't gotten the chance to, and that took quite a while. Once he got that done, Seraph would see Derrick walking out of the house, with John beside him

he looked like a shorter version of Derrick, but with black hair instead of blond hair. "Well, I can't thank you enough man, but the next part of this is goign to be a bit harder I think"

Nemo and Halworth played chess in the Justice Legion headquarters asking each other questions

"So, you wish to train children correct?"

"Teenagers but yeah, figure I'd take some notes from you and what you use to do with Atomix. You should try it agian, you got a nice touch"

"Are you trying to coerce me into aiding you Nemo?"

"What? noooooooo, never thaaaat....okay y'got me mindreader"

"I didn't need to read your mind, it was on you rface"

Samael nodded and went back to the business at hand as one of the women came up to him and began giving him a lapdance.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/232/5/f/helen_parr_commission_by_blackangel014-d479prt.png

"You're welcome and if you need anything more, let me know." Seraph said with a smile.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Admin wrote:Bank.
A small army of thugs were shooting up the place to terrify everyone inside and ordering them to place their jewelry, watches and money and place it in a bag while the rest of them were forcing the vault open. There was an explosion and then they ran inside and bagged the money. "Alright, we got it all, let's move!"
"Thank you very much for your cooperation." The ringleader of the gang laughed and shot into the ceiling to scare them some more. He laughed as he and his men ran outside to an armored truck that they were going to use as their getaway vehicle when it was suddenly flipped over. The men stopped. "What the f-k?"
"Oh hi there." A voice called out to them. Doughboy walked around the side of the vehicle and tossed the unconscious driver over to them. "Your friend here told me everything already and I-"
"DUST THIS B-CH!" The leader said. The men took their positions and then all 20 of them opened fire with semi-automatic weaponry with armor piercing rounds.
"Believe that this really is not the best way to spend your time." Doughboy continued, unharmed by the bullets as his body caught the shots and absorbed their kinetic energy. Even shots to his head did not damage. "I mean think about it, with all of the time you spent throwing together this idiotic plan, you could have helped a lot of people in the city, you know?"
The men kept firing until their weapons were empty. "Oh, you done? Cool." With a smile, he popped the bullets back out of himself, they fell on the ground harmlessly. "Look, I've gotta wrap this up so just think about what I said today okay?" He then punched the air and sent a wave of the absorbed kinetic force through the air towards them, which combined with his own superhuman strength, was enough to send the thugs flying. They were left sprawled on the ground, groaning in pain, but alive. Doughboy casually walked over and knocked out the ones that were still awake then grabbed the bags and carried everything back inside. "It's alright everybody, the bad guys have been taken care of!" He set down the bags and waved goodbye to everyone. "Be sure to call the police by the way." With that, he jumped away.

Arriving at school, he changed back into his civilian clothes and ran to class. Luckily for him, his teacher was late today and he was able to get to class before roll call was taken, so he wasn't technically late. Teddy opened the door and waved to his fellow students as he took his seat. There was of course the usual insults and whispers but he ignored it. After all, he had superpowers, why should he care? Teddy took the seat next to Jessica. "Hey, good morning."
"Hey Teddy." She said.
"How are you?"
"Aright."
"Hey lardo, she's not interested!" One of the others called out.
Teddy ignored him completely.

At that, the teacher walked in.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun May 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:Bank.
A small army of thugs were shooting up the place to terrify everyone inside and ordering them to place their jewelry, watches and money and place it in a bag while the rest of them were forcing the vault open. There was an explosion and then they ran inside and bagged the money. "Alright, we got it all, let's move!"
"Thank you very much for your cooperation." The ringleader of the gang laughed and shot into the ceiling to scare them some more. He laughed as he and his men ran outside to an armored truck that they were going to use as their getaway vehicle when it was suddenly flipped over. The men stopped. "What the f-k?"
"Oh hi there." A voice called out to them. Doughboy walked around the side of the vehicle and tossed the unconscious driver over to them. "Your friend here told me everything already and I-"
"DUST THIS B-CH!" The leader said. The men took their positions and then all 20 of them opened fire with semi-automatic weaponry with armor piercing rounds.
"Believe that this really is not the best way to spend your time." Doughboy continued, unharmed by the bullets as his body caught the shots and absorbed their kinetic energy. Even shots to his head did not damage. "I mean think about it, with all of the time you spent throwing together this idiotic plan, you could have helped a lot of people in the city, you know?"
The men kept firing until their weapons were empty. "Oh, you done? Cool." With a smile, he popped the bullets back out of himself, they fell on the ground harmlessly. "Look, I've gotta wrap this up so just think about what I said today okay?" He then punched the air and sent a wave of the absorbed kinetic force through the air towards them, which combined with his own superhuman strength, was enough to send the thugs flying. They were left sprawled on the ground, groaning in pain, but alive. Doughboy casually walked over and knocked out the ones that were still awake then grabbed the bags and carried everything back inside. "It's alright everybody, the bad guys have been taken care of!" He set down the bags and waved goodbye to everyone. "Be sure to call the police by the way." With that, he jumped away.

Arriving at school, he changed back into his civilian clothes and ran to class. Luckily for him, his teacher was late today and he was able to get to class before roll call was taken, so he wasn't technically late. Teddy opened the door and waved to his fellow students as he took his seat. There was of course the usual insults and whispers but he ignored it. After all, he had superpowers, why should he care? Teddy took the seat next to Jessica. "Hey, good morning."
"Hey Teddy." She said.
"How are you?"
"Aright."
"Hey lardo, she's not interested!" One of the others called out.
Teddy ignored him completely.

At that, the teacher walked in.

"Morning" Jessica said to Teddy then looked at the person who shouted at Teddy" This doesn't concern you, so f**k off"
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top