The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Sun May 13, 2012 11:48 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:Bank.
A small army of thugs were shooting up the place to terrify everyone inside and ordering them to place their jewelry, watches and money and place it in a bag while the rest of them were forcing the vault open. There was an explosion and then they ran inside and bagged the money. "Alright, we got it all, let's move!"
"Thank you very much for your cooperation." The ringleader of the gang laughed and shot into the ceiling to scare them some more. He laughed as he and his men ran outside to an armored truck that they were going to use as their getaway vehicle when it was suddenly flipped over. The men stopped. "What the f-k?"
"Oh hi there." A voice called out to them. Doughboy walked around the side of the vehicle and tossed the unconscious driver over to them. "Your friend here told me everything already and I-"
"DUST THIS B-CH!" The leader said. The men took their positions and then all 20 of them opened fire with semi-automatic weaponry with armor piercing rounds.
"Believe that this really is not the best way to spend your time." Doughboy continued, unharmed by the bullets as his body caught the shots and absorbed their kinetic energy. Even shots to his head did not damage. "I mean think about it, with all of the time you spent throwing together this idiotic plan, you could have helped a lot of people in the city, you know?"
The men kept firing until their weapons were empty. "Oh, you done? Cool." With a smile, he popped the bullets back out of himself, they fell on the ground harmlessly. "Look, I've gotta wrap this up so just think about what I said today okay?" He then punched the air and sent a wave of the absorbed kinetic force through the air towards them, which combined with his own superhuman strength, was enough to send the thugs flying. They were left sprawled on the ground, groaning in pain, but alive. Doughboy casually walked over and knocked out the ones that were still awake then grabbed the bags and carried everything back inside. "It's alright everybody, the bad guys have been taken care of!" He set down the bags and waved goodbye to everyone. "Be sure to call the police by the way." With that, he jumped away.

Arriving at school, he changed back into his civilian clothes and ran to class. Luckily for him, his teacher was late today and he was able to get to class before roll call was taken, so he wasn't technically late. Teddy opened the door and waved to his fellow students as he took his seat. There was of course the usual insults and whispers but he ignored it. After all, he had superpowers, why should he care? Teddy took the seat next to Jessica. "Hey, good morning."
"Hey Teddy." She said.
"How are you?"
"Aright."
"Hey lardo, she's not interested!" One of the others called out.
Teddy ignored him completely.

At that, the teacher walked in.

"Morning" Jessica said to Teddy then looked at the person who shouted at Teddy" This doesn't concern you, so f**k off"

"Woah, uhm, thanks." Teddy said to Jessica.

"Greetings class. Welcome to another exciting day of History." The teacher said.

(Oh man, he's going to lecture again isn't he?)
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun May 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
A small army of thugs were shooting up the place to terrify everyone inside and ordering them to place their jewelry, watches and money and place it in a bag while the rest of them were forcing the vault open. There was an explosion and then they ran inside and bagged the money. "Alright, we got it all, let's move!"
"Thank you very much for your cooperation." The ringleader of the gang laughed and shot into the ceiling to scare them some more. He laughed as he and his men ran outside to an armored truck that they were going to use as their getaway vehicle when it was suddenly flipped over. The men stopped. "What the f-k?"
"Oh hi there." A voice called out to them. Doughboy walked around the side of the vehicle and tossed the unconscious driver over to them. "Your friend here told me everything already and I-"
"DUST THIS B-CH!" The leader said. The men took their positions and then all 20 of them opened fire with semi-automatic weaponry with armor piercing rounds.
"Believe that this really is not the best way to spend your time." Doughboy continued, unharmed by the bullets as his body caught the shots and absorbed their kinetic energy. Even shots to his head did not damage. "I mean think about it, with all of the time you spent throwing together this idiotic plan, you could have helped a lot of people in the city, you know?"
The men kept firing until their weapons were empty. "Oh, you done? Cool." With a smile, he popped the bullets back out of himself, they fell on the ground harmlessly. "Look, I've gotta wrap this up so just think about what I said today okay?" He then punched the air and sent a wave of the absorbed kinetic force through the air towards them, which combined with his own superhuman strength, was enough to send the thugs flying. They were left sprawled on the ground, groaning in pain, but alive. Doughboy casually walked over and knocked out the ones that were still awake then grabbed the bags and carried everything back inside. "It's alright everybody, the bad guys have been taken care of!" He set down the bags and waved goodbye to everyone. "Be sure to call the police by the way." With that, he jumped away.

Arriving at school, he changed back into his civilian clothes and ran to class. Luckily for him, his teacher was late today and he was able to get to class before roll call was taken, so he wasn't technically late. Teddy opened the door and waved to his fellow students as he took his seat. There was of course the usual insults and whispers but he ignored it. After all, he had superpowers, why should he care? Teddy took the seat next to Jessica. "Hey, good morning."
"Hey Teddy." She said.
"How are you?"
"Aright."

"Morning" Jessica said to Teddy then looked at the person who shouted at Teddy" This doesn't concern you, so f**k off"

"Greetings class. Welcome to another exciting day of History." The teacher said.

Jessica rubs the temple of her head while the teacher starts his lecture
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon May 14, 2012 12:10 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hey Teddy." She said.
"How are you?"
"Aright."

The teacher cleared his throat and began his lecture which was about the start of world war 1 and the effect the heroes had on the politics at the time along with how the various heroes from around the world banded together for the first time to end it all soon as possible. He talked for the entier class period, stopping only to catch his breath, clear his throat or enjoy a drink of water.
At the end of the class,
"Alright, that will do it for today. Please remember we have a test in two days. I am positive that you will all pass of course. In preparation for the test, tomorrow will be a study session so feel free to ask any questions you want." The bell rang. "Best of luck to you all!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon May 14, 2012 12:47 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hey Teddy." She said.
"How are you?"
"Aright."

The teacher cleared his throat and began his lecture which was about the start of world war 1 and the effect the heroes had on the politics at the time along with how the various heroes from around the world banded together for the first time to end it all soon as possible. He talked for the entier class period, stopping only to catch his breath, clear his throat or enjoy a drink of water.
At the end of the class,
"Alright, that will do it for today. Please remember we have a test in two days. I am positive that you will all pass of course. In preparation for the test, tomorrow will be a study session so feel free to ask any questions you want." The bell rang. "Best of luck to you all!"

Jessica gathered her books then exited the class, she was greeted by Julien who said" You are lucky that guy didn't start something with you" he said as he walked with her, Jessica shrugged"I know his type, nothing but hot air"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon May 14, 2012 12:48 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hey Teddy." She said.
"How are you?"
"Aright."

At the end of the class,

Jessica gathered her books then exited the class, she was greeted by Julien who said" You are lucky that guy didn't start something with you" he said as he walked with her, Jessica shrugged"I know his type, nothing but hot air"

Teddy had stayed back until the class was empty so that the other students could get out the door easier. He walked out and saw Julien. "'Sup?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon May 14, 2012 1:09 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hey Teddy." She said.
"How are you?"
"Aright."

At the end of the class,

Teddy had stayed back until the class was empty so that the other students could get out the door easier. He walked out and saw Julien. "'Sup?"

"Hey" Julien waved at Teddy
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon May 14, 2012 1:55 am

as Nemo and Halworth continued their game, Nemo asked Halworth about names they had found and what would be the best way to isntruct them from the data they had
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon May 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hey Teddy." She said.
"How are you?"
"Aright."

At the end of the class,

"Hey" Julien waved at Teddy

Teddy smiled. "So, what classes do you guys have next?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon May 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Froggy wrote:as Nemo and Halworth continued their game, Nemo asked Halworth about names they had found and what would be the best way to isntruct them from the data they had

"Some of these kids need better gear, lot of this *##) can get torn up I think"

"Well you'll have to find it soon since you know who is going the same route as us and he's already started with..."

"Your daughter right? Haven't heard about your son but we'll try to find him"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon May 14, 2012 9:51 pm

A booming noise, loud noises, screaming.
A little girl looked up from her piano practice as a servant ran up to her parents, told them to hide. An army of criminals was attacking their home. They were fighting back but they were outnumbered. Father nodded and told the servant to protect his wife and daughter and ran to retrieve his gun and sword. Their butler argued with mother until she grabbed her and they ran outside.
They had just made it out when men ambushed them. The butler quickly pulled out his guns and opened fire but they were too many and he was gunned down. Her mother turned to run with her but the men grabbed them both and began kicking and hitting them and dragged them to the front.
She saw her father fighting valiantly, killing men. Killing them. Blood dripped from his sword and his wounds, men lay around him covered in bloody cuts and gunshot wounds.
The villains called out to him, he turned and was horrified to see they had been caught and then he was struck down by their leader and flew against the wall where he slid down. Dead.
She screamed and screamed and did so until the men kicked her down. She lay there, hurt, bleeding, crying and terrified, staring out at the blood and carnage that now covered their once beautiful home.
Shortly after, her mother was tossed away, her neck twisted in a way it wasn't supposed to.
The men laughed and talked about the family fortune as the leader stood over her and raised his weapon...
She cried and shut her eyes.
A sound of thunder, more screaming, crashing and banging noises and she felt someone holding her tightly, whispering to her. "It's okay. It's okay. You're safe now, you're safe...."
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38888/1004018-990292_9868new_storyimage_35115396_527_0092226614x800_super.jpg

She was wrapped up in a blanket as they brought everyone out, covered in white sheets.

A year passed. The bad men who had taken her family from her were executed, some died in prison. When informed of all this, the only thing she said was: "Good."
She began to prepare for a trip.
Another year.
11 year old Sable stood outside her family's mansion. The memories of that day still vivid in her mind. She was powerless that day, powerless to do anything, to help anyone.
Never again. As she was now she couldn't help anybody. So she would leave her home. She would see what else there was in this world and she would become strong. Sable would return then and the criminals of the world would learn fear.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon May 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Admin wrote:A booming noise, loud noises, screaming.
A little girl looked up from her piano practice as a servant ran up to her parents, told them to hide. An army of criminals was attacking their home. They were fighting back but they were outnumbered. Father nodded and told the servant to protect his wife and daughter and ran to retrieve his gun and sword. Their butler argued with mother until she grabbed her and they ran outside.
They had just made it out when men ambushed them. The butler quickly pulled out his guns and opened fire but they were too many and he was gunned down. Her mother turned to run with her but the men grabbed them both and began kicking and hitting them and dragged them to the front.
She saw her father fighting valiantly, killing men. Killing them. Blood dripped from his sword and his wounds, men lay around him covered in bloody cuts and gunshot wounds.
The villains called out to him, he turned and was horrified to see they had been caught and then he was struck down by their leader and flew against the wall where he slid down. Dead.
She screamed and screamed and did so until the men kicked her down. She lay there, hurt, bleeding, crying and terrified, staring out at the blood and carnage that now covered their once beautiful home.
Shortly after, her mother was tossed away, her neck twisted in a way it wasn't supposed to.
The men laughed and talked about the family fortune as the leader stood over her and raised his weapon...
A sound of thunder, more screaming, crashing and banging noises and she felt someone holding her tightly, whispering to her. "It's okay. It's okay. You're safe now, you're safe...."
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38888/1004018-990292_9868new_storyimage_35115396_527_0092226614x800_super.jpg

She was wrapped up in a blanket as they brought everyone out, covered in white sheets.

A year passed. The bad men who had taken her family from her were executed, some died in prison. When informed of all this, the only thing she said was: "Good."
Another year.
11 year old Sable stood outside her family's mansion. The memories of that day still vivid in her mind. She was powerless that day, powerless to do anything, to help anyone.
Never again. As she was now she couldn't help anybody. So she would leave her home. She would see what else there was in this world and she would become strong. Sable would return then and the criminals of the world would learn fear.

Very nice Smile
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon May 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Legato wrote:

Another year.

Very nice Smile

Thanks. Very Happy

IC: She got a cap for herself out of the city.
With her was a bag with books, food and money and jewels that she could sell if she needed to and fresh clothes. Obviously this wouldn't last forever but she was prepared to help people out in exchange for money if needed.
"So, where you headed to Kid?"
"Away from here." Sable said. "Take me as far as you can. I can pay."
The man paused. "You're that Sable girl aren't you? The one who-"
"Yes."
The man looked at her through the mirror with pity. Poor kid. She had nobody now and there was such sorrow in her eyes. "Do you, like, have a plan?"
"Learn.Become stronger. Come back. Right now, I just need to get away from this city."
"Learn? Stronger?" The man didn't get it at first but then an idea occured. He glanced at something on the seat next to him. He smiled. "Well, I think I know just the place."
The cab drove off with young Sable sitting in the backseat.

They eventually came to a stop. "Here we are kiddo! You're first stop."

Sable woke up and sat up and glanced outside. "What."

She was at a circus.

"What am I doing here?"

"You said you wanted to learn right? Well, if you've ever seen a circus performance, these guys know their stuff. If anybody can help you, they can."

The girl looked at him and nodded. "Alright, thank you. How much do I-"
"Ah don't sweat it kid, on the house this time."
"I'll pay you back someday."
She got out of the cab and walked to the circus, where they were busy practicing.

Jacquelina Delmert was stretching in preparation for the performance they had planned when they saw the new girl wandering around. She ran up to her. "Hiya! You lost?"
Sable studied the happy girl. "I-I-I...I am...I'm Sable."
"Jacquelina." She held out her hand. When Sable shook it she started shaking it vigorously. "Nice to meet you Sable!"
"Hi."
"So, whatcha doing here?"
"I-I want to learn. I want to learn anything you can teach me."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 1:12 am

Roc Santiago was riding a subway train, he reads a flyer involving a circus that has just came to town, when he catched the name it reminded him of an old friend from awhile back. Roc doesn't mind the circus that much, they help provided a nice bit of escapism from his former life before Nathan took him in. He hears the people talking about Astroman saving the astronauts, a small part of him questions how people like Astroman and the rest of the Chase Family are looked upon as inspiration for hope while other heroes, who choose to remain hidden from the public are looked upon as potential lunatics or boogeymen, given that what they do is no different from heroes like the Chase Family.

The train stops and he gets off to find a cab to take him to the circus
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue May 15, 2012 1:14 am

Legato wrote:Roc Santiago was riding a subway train, he reads a flyer involving a circus that has just came to town, when he catched the name it reminded him of an old friend from awhile back. Roc doesn't mind the circus that much, they help provided a nice bit of escapism from his former life before Nathan took him in. He hears the people talking about Astroman saving the astronauts, a small part of him questions how people like Astroman and the rest of the Chase Family are looked upon as inspiration for hope while other heroes, who choose to remain hidden from the public are looked upon as potential lunatics or boogeymen, given that what they do is no different from heroes like the Chase Family.

He sees a man dressed in a grey business suit waving down a cab, having one pass him by then another actually coming towards him. "Fascinating" is all the man says
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 1:24 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Another year.

Very nice Smile

Thanks. Very Happy

IC: She got a cap for herself out of the city.
With her was a bag with books, food and money and jewels that she could sell if she needed to and fresh clothes. Obviously this wouldn't last forever but she was prepared to help people out in exchange for money if needed.
"So, where you headed to Kid?"
"Away from here." Sable said. "Take me as far as you can. I can pay."
The man paused. "You're that Sable girl aren't you? The one who-"
"Yes."
The man looked at her through the mirror with pity. Poor kid. She had nobody now and there was such sorrow in her eyes. "Do you, like, have a plan?"
"Learn.Become stronger. Come back. Right now, I just need to get away from this city."
"Learn? Stronger?" The man didn't get it at first but then an idea occured. He glanced at something on the seat next to him. He smiled. "Well, I think I know just the place."
The cab drove off with young Sable sitting in the backseat.

They eventually came to a stop. "Here we are kiddo! You're first stop."

Sable woke up and sat up and glanced outside. "What."

She was at a circus.

"What am I doing here?"

"You said you wanted to learn right? Well, if you've ever seen a circus performance, these guys know their stuff. If anybody can help you, they can."

The girl looked at him and nodded. "Alright, thank you. How much do I-"
"Ah don't sweat it kid, on the house this time."
"I'll pay you back someday."
She got out of the cab and walked to the circus, where they were busy practicing.

Jacquelina Delmert was stretching in preparation for the performance they had planned when they saw the new girl wandering around. She ran up to her. "Hiya! You lost?"
Sable studied the happy girl. "I-I-I...I am...I'm Sable."
"Jacquelina." She held out her hand. When Sable shook it she started shaking it vigorously. "Nice to meet you Sable!"
"Hi."
"So, whatcha doing here?"
"I-I want to learn. I want to learn anything you can teach me."

"Well....okay, we'll take you in with us." Jacquelina said as she getting ready. "But, you're still green, so just sit back and watch the show tonight. We'll begin training tomorrow and in exchange..."

"I know. I'll help out however I can!" Sable said.

"Atta girl." She put her hat and stood up. "Jape the Clown, reporting for duty!"

"Uh...wow."

"Something wrong?"

"No, nothing just...never been up close to a clown before."

"Oh...well don't worry, we're all good guys here!"

"Who's the new kid?"

The two turned around to find the Ringmaster.

"Hiya boss man! This is Sable, she's really sad, has nowhere to go and wants to learn our ways." Jape summed up.

"And you brought her in just like that?"

"Yep!"

The Ringermaster rubbed his eyes. "Jape, I swear, you take in anyone with a sob story."

"Yeah, and?"

He shook his head. "Can you make yourself useful?"

"Yes, sir! I have some basic culinary skills and I will happy to help clean however I can. All I ask for in exchange is a roof over my head, food and training." Sable said.

The Ringmaster studied her before shrugging. "Alright, we'll keep you." (Can't exactly make Jape sad right before a show.)

"YAY! I just know we'll be the best of friends." Jape said and hugged Sable.

"Uhhh...sure, whatever you say Jacquelina." (What on Earth have I gotten myself into now?)

"Jape!" The Ringmaster called.

"Sir!" She waved goodbye and ran off to take her position as the rest of the circus gathered around.

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 1:28 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:Roc Santiago was riding a subway train, he reads a flyer involving a circus that has just came to town, when he catched the name it reminded him of an old friend from awhile back. Roc doesn't mind the circus that much, they help provided a nice bit of escapism from his former life before Nathan took him in. He hears the people talking about Astroman saving the astronauts, a small part of him questions how people like Astroman and the rest of the Chase Family are looked upon as inspiration for hope while other heroes, who choose to remain hidden from the public are looked upon as potential lunatics or boogeymen, given that what they do is no different from heroes like the Chase Family.

He sees a man dressed in a grey business suit waving down a cab, having one pass him by then another actually coming towards him. "Fascinating" is all the man says

"Most have a trick where they stand infront of a cab till they stop, wouldn't recommend it though. Sometimes it doesn't work" Roc said"I know what does"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue May 15, 2012 1:44 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Most have a trick where they stand infront of a cab till they stop, wouldn't recommend it though. Sometimes it doesn't work" Roc said"I know what does"
The man perked up a bit

"Oh, is that so? Could you show a man from the old country?" he asked
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 1:47 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The man perked up a bit

Roc reached into his pocked then pulled up two hundred dollar bills, waving them in the air as he saw another Taxi. The Taxi slowly pulled up"And that sir is the power of the almighty dollar" He opens the cab door for him.
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 1:49 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The man perked up a bit

Roc reached into his pocked then pulled up two hundred dollar bills, waving them in the air as he saw another Taxi. The Taxi slowly pulled up"And that sir is the power of the almighty dollar" He opens the cab door for him.

"Where to?" The driver asked them.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 1:57 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The man perked up a bit

"Masque de la Cirque please" Roc said to the cab driver"Wherever the guy next to me is going is on me"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 2:00 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The man perked up a bit

"Masque de la Cirque please" Roc said to the cab driver"Wherever the guy next to me is going is on me"

The driver laughed. "Oh man I was just there." He started up the car.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue May 15, 2012 2:10 am

"Thank you young man, and yes please take me to Mirrdah Street" the strange gentleman said, nodding and thanking Roc. Upon closer notice Roc would see the man's skin was rather grey, and that he didn't show his teeth when he smiled, which might come off weird
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 2:11 am

Froggy wrote:"Thank you young man, and yes please take me to Mirrdah Street" the strange gentleman said, nodding and thanking Roc

"You got it!" The man said and drove off.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Froggy wrote:"Thank you young man, and yes please take me to Mirrdah Street" the strange gentleman said, nodding and thanking Roc. Upon closer notice Roc would see the man's skin was rather grey, and that he didn't show his teeth when he smiled, which might come off weird

Roc took notice as he responded" No thanks necessary"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Elsewhere...

She took deep breaths. "One for the money..." She loosened up. "Two for the show..." She closed her eyes and pictured herself floating, levitating, flying through the air, free as a bird. "Three to get ready..."She closed her eyes and got ready. "Now go, man, go!" Penelope leaped off her bed as high as she could.....and promptly fell on her face. "ow." She got up, walked to her desk, pulled out a list of possible superpowers and crossed off flight. Sighing, she looked at the remaining possible superpowers. "So. I guess flight's out too...dammit." She looked at herself in the mirror. "Come on already! I know you're in their somewhere powers, wake up already!"
A voice called for her to get ready for school. Sighing, she hid the list, put her glasses on and grabbed her backpack and ran down to the bus.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top