ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 23 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
:The blade had a singing effect as it leaves Dell's hand.:

:Godzilla the lizard hybrid and the were wolf were killing the invaders like puny insects.:

:While doing thing Dalphe snipers off kills to the horde. While Micky was in his Assault armor. He was akin to death incarnate in the damn thing. Punches. Really big punches, and built in plasma weaponry undo the aliens.:

:One could see a brave Nuadain getting in the way of the blade. But the Elite's Telepathy realizes he is the alien leader and mind warps him to stand back, as the warp gate was destroyed. It did not blow up,rather crushed.:

Rick: Damnit, that would have been helpful material as to teleport technology. Still, I guess it had to be done.

:And the surviving invaders looked about, especially after Micky and the Strong mutant had wiped out their numbers. In total twelve surrendered, and two committed suicide.:

Rick: Call Maria, tell her we got something to work with. :It would be a haul, but with enough robotic helpers they were dismantling the damn thing to take it to the Foundry. A part of the Hyperion project.:

Lee: *Helmet molds off* Well thanks Dell, you just saved us all.

Rick: Yeah, you and your boy will be protecting you and your goals. Also, get the first teams in, to take the prisoners with us.

:The creatures were placed in pods, and attached via magnet style, to the air plane.:

:Site B hears about the President's daughter and phones in, ION gets the message.:

ION: Rick, the President'sdaughter just has been kidnapped.

Rick: Damnit, just send the damn mutants. They work best in stealth. And as for Fenrir. You can send them out more often. Maybe ufo hunting or something. :On the ride back home, he spoke up.:

"If I knew the Elixir was going to do this to me. I would have not taken the damn thing."

Lee: What do you mean?

Rick: I cannot grow old, but still get tired, I cannot get stoned, which means less pain killers, cannot get drunk of liquor. Though that is a good thing. Just yeah. I just wish to fall to sleep sometimes. A really long sleep.

Lee: Well, you do a lot of good for the world Chief, your the best man for it.

Rick: And I am having ION to replace me, when it's time. No human shouldhave to go what I do.

ION: Why thank you Rick Hunter. I feel honored, so to speak.

:Nuada home world, the invasion failed. They then turn Warp Gate for Mars.:

:While on Mars, the Furons and their slaves. Building up a great base.:

:They spot the flash of light and went to see. It was the Nuadains.:

Furon:Who are you!

Nuadain: Who are you!

:After much talk, they reveal Nuada was a second, hidden Earth, and attempted to invade Earth. Furons explained they too attempted to invade Earth. Just a while back.:

:Ultimately, they sign a deal, a two on one. A new invasion force is being forged and Earth will need help.:

:A third alien party comes from the Moon. As they made contact. What did they look like? Anthro Frogs. Like Battle Toads just more real, complete with body armor.:

"We are the Chou, and we need your help."

:Cue dramatic music.:

Next time in Sphere: " The ET Waltz!"

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 23 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Doughboy and the creature rumbled across the room, grappling with each other. Doughboy would hear Assault shout "HEY PUSH IT UP AGAINST THE WALL!"

Doughboy would see lots of loose wires on the wall, and Assault shifting over to a control panel, dodging a shot of venom from the creatures face

"Alright greeny. Let's see whose stronger." Doughboy grinned and grabbed the creature and lifted it up, taking repeated blows from the monster on the head, and ran forward and tackled it against the wires. "LET 'ER RIP!"

To Froggy.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:The blade had a singing effect as it leaves Dell's hand.:

:Godzilla the lizard hybrid and the were wolf were killing the invaders like puny insects.:

:While doing thing Dalphe snipers off kills to the horde. While Micky was in his Assault armor. He was akin to death incarnate in the damn thing. Punches. Really big punches, and built in plasma weaponry undo the aliens.:

:One could see a brave Nuadain getting in the way of the blade. But the Elite's Telepathy realizes he is the alien leader and mind warps him to stand back, as the warp gate was destroyed. It did not blow up,rather crushed.:

Rick: Damnit, that would have been helpful material as to teleport technology. Still, I guess it had to be done.

:And the surviving invaders looked about, especially after Micky and the Strong mutant had wiped out their numbers. In total twelve surrendered, and two committed suicide.:

Rick: Call Maria, tell her we got something to work with. :It would be a haul, but with enough robotic helpers they were dismantling the damn thing to take it to the Foundry. A part of the Hyperion project.:

Lee: *Helmet molds off* Well thanks Dell, you just saved us all.

Rick: Yeah, you and your boy will be protecting you and your goals. Also, get the first teams in, to take the prisoners with us.

:The creatures were placed in pods, and attached via magnet style, to the air plane.:

:Site B hears about the President's daughter and phones in, ION gets the message.:

ION: Rick, the President'sdaughter just has been kidnapped.

Rick: Damnit, just send the damn mutants. They work best in stealth. And as for Fenrir. You can send them out more often. Maybe ufo hunting or something. :On the ride back home, he spoke up.:

"If I knew the Elixir was going to do this to me. I would have not taken the damn thing."

Lee: What do you mean?

Rick: I cannot grow old, but still get tired, I cannot get stoned, which means less pain killers, cannot get drunk of liquor. Though that is a good thing. Just yeah. I just wish to fall to sleep sometimes. A really long sleep.

Lee: Well, you do a lot of good for the world Chief, your the best man for it.

Rick: And I am having ION to replace me, when it's time. No human shouldhave to go what I do.

ION: Why thank you Rick Hunter. I feel honored, so to speak.

:Nuada home world, the invasion failed. They then turn Warp Gate for Mars.:

:While on Mars, the Furons and their slaves. Building up a great base.:

:They spot the flash of light and went to see. It was the Nuadains.:

Furon:Who are you!

Nuadain: Who are you!

:After much talk, they reveal Nuada was a second, hidden Earth, and attempted to invade Earth. Furons explained they too attempted to invade Earth. Just a while back.:

:Ultimately, they sign a deal, a two on one. A new invasion force is being forged and Earth will need help.:

:A third alien party comes from the Moon. As they made contact. What did they look like? Anthro Frogs. Like Battle Toads just more real, complete with body armor.:

"We are the Chou, and we need your help."

:Cue dramatic music.:

Next time in Sphere: " The ET Waltz!"
"Thank you for your praise, and I am sorry Rick, next time I will make sure to be sparse with destroying technology that could be used in reclamation" Dell said, bowing to the man. "I do know something we used in Atlantis to ease the body after a battle but I do not know if it would have the same effect on a human" he says

Nemo, having talked with Naga already, heard the president's complaints from Col Bishop and requested that an agent be sent to rescue the president's daughter

Nemo volunteered because hey, he was a man of action and the president's daughter was a sweet kid from what he remembered

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Doughboy and the creature rumbled across the room, grappling with each other. Doughboy would hear Assault shout "HEY PUSH IT UP AGAINST THE WALL!"

Doughboy would see lots of loose wires on the wall, and Assault shifting over to a control panel, dodging a shot of venom from the creatures face

"Alright greeny. Let's see whose stronger." Doughboy grinned and grabbed the creature and lifted it up, taking repeated blows from the monster on the head, and ran forward and tackled it against the wires. "LET 'ER RIP!"

To Froggy.
OT: thank you guy!

Assault tossed a blade from his suit and hit the wires, shocking the creature and causing it to turn invisible, visible and then invisible again before falling to the ground, singed. 'Hurry up let's go this place is set to crunch in on itself!" Assault said as Doughboy saw pieces of the wall fall in on each other"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

To Froggy.

Assault tossed a blade from his suit and hit the wires, shocking the creature and causing it to turn invisible, visible and then invisible again before falling to the ground, singed. 'Hurry up let's go this place is set to crunch in on itself!" Assault said as Doughboy saw pieces of the wall fall in on each other"

"Yeah that sounds bad." Doughboy said and got ready to run.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

To Froggy.

As theys pille dthrough the portal, a crunch was heard, disorienting both with how loud it was and Doughboy would see the assembled kids looking at him, as Assault had disappeared. He'd see anote pinned to the wall though, saying "My job ends here, the rest is on you dude. Good luck"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

To Froggy.

As theys pille dthrough the portal, a crunch was heard, disorienting both with how loud it was and Doughboy would see the assembled kids looking at him, as Assault had disappeared. He'd see anote pinned to the wall though, saying "My job ends here, the rest is on you dude. Good luck"

"Ummmm...." Doughboy looked up from the note. "Hi. I'm Doughboy. Everybody okay?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

To Froggy.

"Ummmm...." Doughboy looked up from the note. "Hi. I'm Doughboy. Everybody okay?"
one of the kids, the one with electrical spikes, nodded. A few of them looke dsick, with others already walking off

more_horiz
: The Mutants use the Geo scope with hyper links. They locate the hostage situation from their message/signature. She was still in America, just in a deserted building with nine floors.:

:They got on the fastest craft. The Sphere. Alien and Human hybrid tech. As they got in, they took off going for the signal. They all had cloak tech on, and grappling hooks.:

:They drop to the top of the building. As the Brute would guard the ship and flew it to outskirts, unless called in.:

:From there they rope themselves to the top floor,as they saw her there, tied to a chair.As they breka the glass they dealt with the two guns in suits, who were using alien wepaonry. Yet Amber uses her tk to put the guns at them, killing eahc other with their guns. And these things smelt bad, with yellow blood.:

Daughter: Thnak you for saving me.

Laura: Wait, she is not the daughter. She is not even human! :The creature busts out, only to get whammy by TP.: "Where is she!?"

Replica: Bottom floor, pass one, the basement.

:Cue the leader with the funky head gear.: "Thanks for the tip." : he kills fake/replica daughter with a energy bolt to the head.: "Lets move people. Who knows what they might try to do to her!"

The Hill:

Rick: Talk you ugly bastard, what are you, and where you come from. DO not worry about the basis of your anatomy, our surgeons are learning everything from yourguts. What I need to know is, what are you!? :Cue lightning gun effect, shocking the Nuadain, afterwards it spoke. Blood from the mouth.: "I come from Nuada, a second world with your world, orbit wise, the Sun itself splits our view of each other."

Rick: How did you get here?

Nuadain: We got a signal lock from squid face monsters here. Following the signal we could warp there. just like when we landed, we could access home due to the connection.

Rick: And why did you just try to wage war on us?

Nuadain: We thought we could win. We still can, if right amount of time and events and such.

Rick: Bad answer. :Shocks Nuadain again.: So how does your teleporting work!!?

Nuadain: I am just a medic, I do not know how to do that. :Cue Rick shooting it in the head, and body is taken away. Next time it was a Engineer, and Rick knew he was not playing. :

:He got the warp tech info. After Rick shot out his knees.:

:Lastly there was the Alien leader who spoke up.: "You know, I cna show you were the Squids are, if you do not kill me, that is.

Rick: Point it on the map and I promise you will not die. :It points close to California. just a tad away.:

Leader; Can I go now?

Rick: I said you would live, I did not say where.

:Leader hisses in digust, as the gravity arms hold it in place, and then metal plates cover the prison bubble.:

"I am a bastard, but in my line of work, you have to be."

:He told to ION, whom he knew heard it.:

ION: Well he was a threat. Being a leader and stuff. Oh and we have info on them. Apparently they are Amphibians, can breath any sort of air.

:Also Rick remembers what one of the aliens said.:

" Nuada is home, it is just like Earth, except more crowded. We live on ground, under water, and even subterranean caves. Not much room,why we invade."

:Rick sighes. Wondering what the future holds, as he is certain to be hearing something.:

:Cue the Chou message.: "This is the Hill, Chou, head to these coordinates, so we may do business.

:Curious to what these aliens were like. Also going to have to enlist more agents and train the basic teams better. Poor bastards getting slaughtered.:

more_horiz
Nemo followed the Sphere operatives, 'porting past them into the room where the president's daughter was, silencing her before pulling her out as the guards took notice too late

Dell nodded to Rick "sometimes you have to make people pay hard decisions in a hard line of work come constantly" he replied

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nemo followed the Sphere operatives, 'porting past them into the room where the president's daughter was, silencing her before pulling her out as the guards took notice too late

Dell nodded to Rick "sometimes you have to make people pay hard decisions in a hard line of work come constantly" he replied

:During which the team distracts the guards, and with their powers kill all but two of these things. They got the sphere craft over, two dead bodies and two living bodies. To go back to the base.:

Rick: :Rick turns on the access to rail station in space. Bombs the hell out of the squids. taking out their base, yet the West Coast of America have tsunami problems as of then. Hey, his line of work. Choices like this happen on a daily basis.:

:Cue under the water bases, Tempst, the only one in a Atlantic ocean got a surge of activity, as it phones the others.:

"Hello. We are witnessing a mass wave of life forms heading to a central spot. What are we to do?

Rick: Hold your fire, and lets see what happens.

:Hopes these are Dell's people.:

-Elsewhere

:The Foundry did the first step, they built one *MASSIVE* hull, the material was hybridized of course. Next have to put things on and in the ship.:

Maria: Project Hyperion. I hope this works out. If so, we got a mobile base. The best kind there is. :As the workers kept on working, especially the bots.:

Last edited by Chou Blaster on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

To Froggy.

one of the kids, the one with electrical spikes, nodded. A few of them looke dsick, with others already walking off

"Hey, I think I should get you to all to the hospital for a checkup." Doughboy said.

more_horiz
Congratulations to me: Our first poster to reach 1,000 posts! king

more_horiz
the 20 some odd superhumans groaned, but shrugged and went along with it

OOC: and a winner is guy1, the first of many guys

more_horiz
Way to go Guy1.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Thanks guys.

A short trip later, they arrived at the local hospital and he got them in so the doctor's could look at them and then headed home.

more_horiz
-Cue the news. About the alien invasion. And how it was un-related to the previous one in Moscow. The rebuilding effort was under way for Hong Kong.:

:Hill:
:Inside the Hill,a new vessel was parked. Out of the park came a nine foot tall anthro frog. At least looks like one,kinda like Battle Toads, except wearing armor of some form. THe leader, with green skin and white stripes spoke up.: This world, everything feels os light.

Rick: So you came from a high gravity world then?

Leader: Apparently so. We were originally test subjects. Growth research. Also as promise we will share our technology with you so you give my people a spot to call home.

Rick: What are these technologies you speak of?

:Gravity field tech, like a gravity generator to adjust it for crew's sake. Also a gravity gun with many features for it. Also the miracle of Micro-tech. For starters, Ion cannons now turn squad cannon sized. Really strong,lacked juice though, only four shots. But said tech can apply for any "ship" weapon into hand held.:

:Aside from that Modular Armor/Guns. Also Disruption fields.A gun to tear apart targets at the molecular level. Also armor based on purpose.Of destroying projectiles and shield from beam weapons.:

:Also they spoke of Cloning tech, a better method than what the ones Sphere has anyway. Well just got upgraded apparently. They were going to use the Cloning tech in Australia's base. A army of Micky o Haras. The real/original Micky got to retire to go back to his family.:

:Also going to clone Iggie, and Lee. For now anyway.:

ION: Also we built the first of the "Akuma" brand of attack frames.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Mecha#/d3r9a1w

Rick: Looks cool. I just hope it can fight.

:Secret Meeting place

The Sponsor:This shall be the final meeting for the order.

Order Leader; What for!? We were starting to perfect our dummy's and replicas!

Sponsor: We do not need that. We have anew source now.We have been investing in Alien and super technology ourselves.

Order: Why so interested in it?

:Sponsor screen goes into light, cue a scaly, bald, yellow eyed, fanged serpent man. Not a lizard, but a snake, as the one speaks again.:

"We once ruled this world. Til K-lthuhu and his star spawn showed up. Forcing our advance tech to warp us into a parralel dimension. Well needless to say we are going to do things. our way.

"Hail Dragon!" :Snake pushes button.:

:Click:

:The head quarters of the Order blew up. All operatives within were dead from the blast alone.:

-Somewhere in the Middle East.

Snake: This is our goal. To cause chaos and confusion among the humans. As they use our tools to kill themselves, and maybe get our world back, seeing as K-lthuhu is dead.

:News playing of radicals with energy weapons and all sorts of ordinance being used.:

Rick: Sonuva bitch, just where did that get their toys. We will have to act on this. But I fear, get too thin and you snap apart.

ION: Sounds like what the Enemy is trying to do.

Rick: Maybe. We better not get the blame for this. And I hope LION is willing to work with us in this matter.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Thanks guys.

A short trip later, they arrived at the local hospital and he got them in so the doctor's could look at them and then headed home.
A few went home, while others were talking to a man in a blue suit with long dreads and a slight golden glow. It was Photon Rider, her of LION and the public face they had

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:

:During which the team distracts the guards, and with their powers kill all but two of these things. They got the sphere craft over, two dead bodies and two living bodies. To go back to the base.:

Rick: :Rick turns on the access to rail station in space. Bombs the hell out of the squids. taking out their base, yet the West Coast of America have tsunami problems as of then. Hey, his line of work. Choices like this happen on a daily basis.:

:Cue under the water bases, Tempst, the only one in a Atlantic ocean got a surge of activity, as it phones the others.:

"Hello. We are witnessing a mass wave of life forms heading to a central spot. What are we to do?

Rick: Hold your fire, and lets see what happens.

:Hopes these are Dell's people.:

-Elsewhere

:The Foundry did the first step, they built one *MASSIVE* hull, the material was hybridized of course. Next have to put things on and in the ship.:

Maria: Project Hyperion. I hope this works out. If so, we got a mobile base. The best kind there is. :As the workers kept on working, especially the bots.:
Dell's scales flared, with him shaking his head "these do not feel like my people"

Nemo would leave a message for SPhere concerning the invasion, and the though tof working together as much as he was AGAINST it

more_horiz
Tempst Commander: Ahh damnit, it is Nessies!

Nessie: Term in which a "Sea Dragon" shows up. They are psionic in nature. For the most part being invisible to the naked eyes and machines, unless, it *wants* to be seen. Can wage Hell on one's mind as well.

:Cue subs armed ot the teeth in torpedo pay load and high tech sonic guns.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Tempst Commander: Ahh damnit, it is Nessies!

Nessie: Term in which a "Sea Dragon" shows up. They are psionic in nature. For the most part being invisible to the naked eyes and machines, unless, it *wants* to be seen. Can wage Hell on one's mind as well.

:Cue subs armed ot the teeth in torpedo pay load and high tech sonic guns.:
"Sea dragons! Dell snarled, his fangs showing as he looked around the sub. "Make sure to aim for the head, they're invisible but you can hear them, direct it towards the sounds of a roar!"

more_horiz
Nemo met with the Sphere group and when he saw Rick's face said "look I don't like this any more than YOU do" tipping his shades down on his nose "but, what we do is not for me or you but for the people of Earth"

more_horiz
:The epic battle of beast and man was made clear. During the war with the Nessie.:

Rick: Just want to know, how much LION will be willing to do, should the Shivans, and any other threat is revealed to us?

:Cue Chou creatures going to the engineering bay to build stuff.:

Chou Engineer: How come you got so many resource material, and yet od not mine for it. Hell, where do you get this stuff?

Mario: Let you on a dirty secret. We have two Prothemian cores. Engines of pure fuel that is infinite. We took the second one and hooked it to here. :This apparently containment field thing.

:Mario hits some numbers, device closes itself,green light from device, opens up, six sets of battle armor.:

Mario: We have energy condensers. Take raw energy and fashion it into any material we need. As long it is not organic anyway.

(HA! How is that for high tech!?.)

:There were now four Lees, two of them cyborg and sleeping in vat,the other has no cyber parts, and the last one is awake. The clone Lee will be in LION, while first Lee in Sphere.:

:Also on said base it was cloning of Micky and Iggie. Along with regular soldiers, in their riot gear.:

:Also they are considering a final base. One with just non humans.:

:Speaking of threats, it is including three.:

Furon/Nuada Alliance
"Dragon"
"Shivans" (When they show up that is.)

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:The epic battle of beast and man was made clear. During the war with the Nessie.:

Rick: Just want to know, how much LION will be willing to do, should the Shivans, and any other threat is revealed to us?

:Cue Chou creatures going to the engineering bay to build stuff.:

Chou Engineer: How come you got so many resource material, and yet od not mine for it. Hell, where do you get this stuff?

Mario: Let you on a dirty secret. We have two Prothemian cores. Engines of pure fuel that is infinite. We took the second one and hooked it to here. :This apparently containment field thing.

:Mario hits some numbers, device closes itself,green light from device, opens up, six sets of battle armor.:

Mario: We have energy condensers. Take raw energy and fashion it into any material we need. As long it is not organic anyway.

(HA! How is that for high tech!?.)

:There were now four Lees, two of them cyborg and sleeping in vat,the other has no cyber parts, and the last one is awake. The clone Lee will be in LION, while first Lee in Sphere.:

:Also on said base it was cloning of Micky and Iggie. Along with regular soldiers, in their riot gear.:

:Also they are considering a final base. One with just non humans.:

:Speaking of threats, it is including three.:

Furon/Nuada Alliance
"Dragon"
"Shivans" (When they show up that is.)
Dell had left the sub and started to slaughter the beasts with his eyes close dand focusing on their noises

Nemo waved his hand at Rick "We're willing to help at whatever level is necessary on ONE condition, sharing of information regarding our war efforts" putting his hand out

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Thanks guys.

A few went home, while others were talking to a man in a blue suit with long dreads and a slight golden glow. It was Photon Rider, hero of LION and the public face they had

Doughboy walked over. "Hi!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply