The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Thank you young man, and yes please take me to Mirrdah Street" the strange gentleman said, nodding and thanking Roc. Upon closer notice Roc would see the man's skin was rather grey, and that he didn't show his teeth when he smiled, which might come off weird

Roc took notice as he responded" No thanks necessary"

"And here we are! Mirrdah Street!" The Taxi driver said and stopped.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 4:01 pm

In the deep regions of Antarctica Xian Chase is searching the frozen arctic for the LION Scientist that were last reported missing in the area when conducting a research, Anna is doing fine at the Halworth Academy while Cleric is helping Bob look after Cody and Elizabeth. While conducting the search she's accompanied with Agent Jet of LION"If you don't mind me asking what kind of research were they conducting?"
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Legato wrote:In the deep regions of Antarctica Xian Chase is searching the frozen arctic for the LION Scientist that were last reported missing in the area when conducting a research, Anna is doing fine at the Halworth Academy while Cleric is helping Bob look after Cody and Elizabeth. While conducting the search she's accompanied with Agent Jet of LION"If you don't mind me asking what kind of research were they conducting?"

"Cryogenic Technology and battle armor's that incorporate said technology into weapons." Agent Jet summed up. "Also extraterrestrial's."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:In the deep regions of Antarctica Xian Chase is searching the frozen arctic for the LION Scientist that were last reported missing in the area when conducting a research, Anna is doing fine at the Halworth Academy while Cleric is helping Bob look after Cody and Elizabeth. While conducting the search she's accompanied with Agent Jet of LION"If you don't mind me asking what kind of research were they conducting?"

"Cryogenic Technology and battle armor's that incorporate said technology into weapons." Agent Jet summed up. "Also extraterrestrial's."

"The first two I can see but extraterrestrials?" Xian asked
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Admin wrote:Elsewhere...

She took deep breaths. "One for the money..." She loosened up. "Two for the show..." She closed her eyes and pictured herself floating, levitating, flying through the air, free as a bird. "Three to get ready..."She closed her eyes and got ready. "Now go, man, go!" Penelope leaped off her bed as high as she could.....and promptly fell on her face. "ow." She got up, walked to her desk, pulled out a list of possible superpowers and crossed off flight. Sighing, she looked at the remaining possible superpowers. "So. I guess flight's out too...dammit." She looked at herself in the mirror. "Come on already! I know you're in their somewhere powers, wake up already!"
A voice called for her to get ready for school. Sighing, she hid the list, put her glasses on and grabbed her backpack and ran down to the bus.

The bus driver sees Penelope get in the bus then called out" Ok is everyone accounted for?"
http://www.wonderland-site.com/pix/movies/film22-22.jpg
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jet pressed her fingers to her ear and turned off the comm. "I'm not supposed to talk about this but, well, it is you. See, you might be surprised to hear this but a few centuries ago a giant space ship crash landed in here. The Government's known about them ever since and have been researching the crew, their ship and the technology found within." Agent Jet explained. "We've been receiving regular reports back from them until a short time ago, and here we are."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Legato wrote:

She took deep breaths. "One for the money..." She loosened up. "Two for the show..." She closed her eyes and pictured herself floating, levitating, flying through the air, free as a bird. "Three to get ready..."She closed her eyes and got ready. "Now go, man, go!" Penelope leaped off her bed as high as she could.....and promptly fell on her face. "ow." She got up, walked to her desk, pulled out a list of possible superpowers and crossed off flight. Sighing, she looked at the remaining possible superpowers. "So. I guess flight's out too...dammit." She looked at herself in the mirror. "Come on already! I know you're in their somewhere powers, wake up already!"
A voice called for her to get ready for school. Sighing, she hid the list, put her glasses on and grabbed her backpack and ran down to the bus.

The bus driver sees Penelope get in the bus then called out" Ok is everyone accounted for?"

Penelope stood up and did a head count. "I think so..." She glanced around for Damon.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jet pressed her fingers to her ear and turned off the comm. "I'm not supposed to talk about this but, well, it is you. See, you might be surprised to hear this but a few centuries ago a giant space ship crash landed in here. The Government's known about them ever since and have been researching the crew, their ship and the technology found within." Agent Jet explained. "We've been receiving regular reports back from them until a short time ago, and here we are."

"Guess that talk about Aliens in the arctic isn't a myth but whats the cause of preventing me from knowing this" Xian asked Agent Jet
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Penelope stood up and did a head count. "I think so..." She glanced around for Damon.

"Wait!!"

The bus driver sees Damon running towards the bus, he opens the door for him. Catching his breath Damon says to the bus driver"Thanks"

"Most bus drivers would have just took off but I'm not one of them, besides I know from experience it's not fun being on the recieving end of trying to catch up to a school bus" The bus driver said"Move along don't want to hold the others up"

"Thank you" Damon smiled at him then went to look for a seat, he took a free one next to Penelope
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Guess that talk about Aliens in the arctic isn't a myth but whats the cause of preventing me from knowing this" Xian asked Agent Jet

"Big wigs like to keep this stuff hush-hush." Jet said. "You'll have to take it up with them."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Wait!!"

The bus driver sees Damon running towards the bus, he opens the door for him. Catching his breath Damon says to the bus driver"Thanks"

"Most bus drivers would have just took off but I'm not one of them, besides I know from experience it's not fun being on the recieving end of trying to catch up to a school bus" The bus driver said"Move along don't want to hold the others up"

"Thank you" Damon smiled at him then went to look for a seat, he took a free one next to Penelope

"Just made it dude." Penelope said to him.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Big wigs like to keep this stuff hush-hush." Jet said. "You'll have to take it up with them."

"Consider that rain check taken" Xian Chase said then pulls out a monitor that is about the size of a cell phone and searched for any life form
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Consider that rain check taken" Xian Chase said then pulls out a monitor that is about the size of a cell phone and searched for any life form

"Want me to scout ahead?" Agent Jet asked.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue May 15, 2012 4:48 pm

At Halworth Academy while the Dr. is away, Anna would see Specs performing target practice. The 'Senior' class was all but ready for their final test Halworth felt, even if it might have come too soon
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Go ahead, I'll cover you if you find anything" Xian said to Agent Jet
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Froggy wrote:At Halworth Academy while the Dr. is away, Anna would see Specs performing target practice. The 'Senior' class was all but ready for their final test Halworth felt, even if it might have come too soon

"Need a second player" Anna asked Specs
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jet nodded and ran into the base, searching it at super speed. (Weird, with all that went down here, you'd think it would be colder...)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jet nodded and ran into the base, searching it at super speed. (Weird, with all that went down here, you'd think it would be colder...)

"Found anything" Xian asked over the comm
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I-" Jet stopped. "I think you should get down here." She said as she looked at the frozen bodies of the scientists.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue May 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:At Halworth Academy while the Dr. is away, Anna would see Specs performing target practice. The 'Senior' class was all but ready for their final test Halworth felt, even if it might have come too soon

Specs smiles at her. "Something like that Chase" he tells her as she sees what his targets were. Various metahuman ELITE of Atomix like E-Mag (Magdalene Halworth, magnetic powers) , Atlas (rock solid body), Amp (Adrian Halworth) and Nitro (Ray Garson)

Prof. Dino would be in the next room shifting to his normal green skinned form
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I-" Jet stopped. "I think you should get down here." She said as she looked at the frozen bodies of the scientists.
OT:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SamusIsAGirl

All this time I thought Agent Jet is a guy Razz

IC: Xian not wasting any time she raced to the area with her own super speed then reached to where Agent Jet is standing. She noticed the scientist then her super hearing picked up the faint heartbeat" There is still time to save them"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Specs smiles at her. "Something like that Chase" he tells her as she sees what his targets were. Various metahuman ELITE of Atomix like E-Mag (Magdalene Halworth, magnetic powers) , Atlas (rock solid body), Amp (Adrian Halworth) and Nitro (Ray Garson)

"What are the ground rules of this practice session?" Anna asked Specs

Professor Marnie Montgomery, age 14, entered Professor Dino's room with some folders that contain the grades of her class that she just finished"Hey DIno"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue May 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Thank you young man, and yes please take me to Mirrdah Street" the strange gentleman said, nodding and thanking Roc. Upon closer notice Roc would see the man's skin was rather grey, and that he didn't show his teeth when he smiled, which might come off weird

Roc took notice as he responded" No thanks necessary"

"And here we are! Mirrdah Street!" The Taxi driver said and stopped.

"Catch you later" Roc waved at the guy
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue May 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"What are the ground rules of this practice session?" Anna asked Specs

Professor Marnie Montgomery, age 14, entered Professor Dino's room with some folders that contain the grades of her class that she just finished"Hey DIno"
"Non-lethal takedowns of each and every person on here" Specs told her. "I utilize X-ray vision coupled with heat vision for an effective process but the Amp model Marnie designed is a bit too-

Specs is cut off as the Amp model zips in front of him and knocks him to the side "quick for me" he says, blasting after it

The much taller Dino looks down and greets Prof. Montgomery. Despite her youth he was probably one of his most esteemed colleagues, and one who helped him the most when it came to his research on animalistic mutations. Dino finished his full transformation to a humanoid body and smiled at Marnie, greeting her. "Hello Prof. Montgomery, are those your final grades?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 6:40 pm

IMPACT
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/336/7/7/impact_by_cerberuslives-d341xld.jpg

An explosion. A woman leaped flew out of a building, bathed in a big red ball of kinetic energy. She crashed into the ground and caused another explosion before flying up into another one. It like something out of a Michael Bay film. The woman laughed as she blasted right through the building and landed on the ground, smiling at the devastation. "Ahhh, always feels good to just let it out." She'd been in a bad mood all day and she needed some release. Impact smiled and stretched. "So, where to now?"
"How does prison sound?"
Impact turned around raised an eyebrow. "And who the hell are you supposed to be?"
"Call me Doughboy. I'm the local superhero around here and-"
She burst out laughing.
"And that's the usual response. Well since I have your attention, how about surrendering?"
"Yeah, right." She scoffed. "Since we're exchanging names, I'm Impact. Bye-bye fatso." She smirked and blasted him with a concussive wave of energy from her hand as wide as he was.
However, she was shocked to see Doughboy simply walk into the blast as his body absorbed the entire wave. "Nice try." He swung his arm and jumped at her. Impact jumped back to avoid the attack but was surprised at his speed and struck in the stomach and was sent flying through the air to smash through a wall. "Oops, oh man I hope I didn't overdo it."
He was relieved to see Impact walk out of the hole. She spit on the ground. "What was that? A love tap?"
"Ah, that's a relief."
"Hm. You should worry more about yourself!" She leaped back over to him and punched Doughboy in the face, her fist covered with kinetic energy. However, there was no effect and he struck her in the ribs, sending her flying through the air a couple dozen feet away. She bounced across the ground another ten feet before coming to a stop. She shook it off and stood up and ran back over to Doughboy. He met her in combat and she began attacking him with martial arts attacks, with Doughboy slapping away her kicks and punches and ignoring the hits that did land. She sent a haymaker into his stomach. "What the?" Her arm had been sucked in. She struggled and pulled but she was unable to free her arm. "Why...you...let...me...go!"
"You could have just asked." Doughboy said and smacked her across the face and then turned and tossed her out, sending her flying up into the air. (They always fall for that.)
Impact crashed to the ground dozens of feet away from him, groaning, she stood back up, shaking. She grabbed her head. "Ow...owowowowowow...."
Doughboy walked over. "Look, you're really powerful, there's no doubt about that, but you're attacks won't work on me. So how about you just give up?"
"Like....hell..." Impact growled and jumped backwards. She yelled and began gathering energy around her body.
"Impact....please...that's not going to work!"
"Shut up." The ground around her was torn up as she summoned up a big ball of red energy around herself that dwarfed him in size.
"I warned you..."
Impact flew backwards and then launched herself at him like a giant red missile.
Doughboy stuck out his stomach.
She collided with him and she began to push into him. His feet began to slowly slide back and he gritted his teeth and flexed.
The two pushed against each other for a few moments before Impact's energy was sucked out of her and into Doughboy's body. He smiled and bounced her backwards, sending Impact flying.
She hit the ground and rolled over on her stomach, exhausted. Doughboy walked over and shook his head. "I warned you." He said and hit her head on the ground, taking her out. He then hefted her onto his shoulder and headed to the police.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hooded Justice

He was walking through the city streets at night, heading towards a bad neighborhood. "Hey, hey where you going?" A man asked him. "Hey, wait, that's gang territory! Not even the police go in there! HEY!"
Hooded Justice smiled. "I'm not a cop."

Within the gang's territory, it didn't take long for Hooded Justice to find the thugs he was looking for. "Evening gentlemen."

The thug's looked up. "Yo, you looking to score?"
"So then you're the drug dealers? Alright listen up. It's over. Turn yourselves in to the police or I will take you down myself."
"What the f-k? You a cape or somethin?"
"I'm Hooded Justice."
"Ohhh so you're the a$$hole that's been taking everybody down eh? Well get this hero boy: You're not a cop which means you can't search us, you got no right to do anything to us, so why don't you just-"
Hooded Justice flicked him, knocking the thug backwards and breaking his nose.
"What part of Justice didn't you understand?"
"KILL HIM!" They brought out their guns and opened fire on him. In response, Hooded Justice reached up and grabbed the bullets out of the air at super speed, catching them all in his hands. He smiled and tossed the bullets aside before clapping his hands together, sending the thugs flying.
He ran around them while they were still in the air and crushed their guns.
From there, Hooded Justice continued on, taking on the thugs in neighborhood, taking them down with ease and tying them up with ropes and iron bars that he found.
It took little more then an hour and he gathered up the thugs together.
Holding up his hand, he fired an energy blast into the sky. A signal he had worked out with the police to signal that he had taken down all of the criminals in the neighborhood, so they were free to search as they pleased and arrest the thugs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drusilla Gunhild
A city. Night. She was sitting on a rooftop, setting up her sniper rifle. Her targets were on the other end of the city. Two crime bosses having a meeting and her client wanted them out of the way. She licked her lips and got ready. She looked through the scope and took aim. "Eight-Ball, Corner Pocket." She said and fired. The bullet shot through the air and through an open window, past dozens of people and out another window, over the street, past a helicopter, through another building, through a doughnut hole, out a window, between the seats of a Ferris wheel, over the street, into a window and right through a window and into one mob bosses head's just as he was taking a sip of wine. The bullet shot through his head, out of his body and shot up the wine glass and into the head of the other mob boss. Killing them both.
Drusilla smiled. "Applause please."
She made a call.
"Hey, Shari, it's me. Yeah, tell your boss that the job's done and to wire me the rest of the money. And by the way, you free tonight?"

OT: Two timewarp posts for lulz and an intro to Assassin!Drusilla and some Aurelius Dickery.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top