CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
yeah man, could we get less infodumps for the post? it's pretty daunting to come in and post to those

Froggy I have taking off the Elazio part of post in the Flashback thread so there you have it less info dump. and now it goes straight into the fight between Danniele & Sevda / Omega Girl vs. Cosrok.

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t91p270-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread#16276

Nasoq ( looking at John, Mark and Sunnina who's on floating around): I what could Rinda be hiding? that she do something really bad?

Sunnina: nah I don't think it's that. Rinda doesn't seem to be the criminal type it has to be something else.

Mark: maybe someone did so bad that she can't forget?

Nasoq: like what massacre everyone she knew and care about?

Mark: possibly , what do you have to say about it John?
"holy shit a massacre? like what the flip guys? really?"

Nasoq: well Rinda is a orphan, so she must have lost her parents somehow.

Sunnina: well there are otherways she could have lost her parents.

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
yeah man, could we get less infodumps for the post? it's pretty daunting to come in and post to those

Froggy I have taking off the Elazio part of post in the Flashback thread so there you have it less info dump. and now it goes straight into the fight between Danniele & Sevda / Omega Girl vs. Cosrok.

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t91p270-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread#16276

Nasoq ( looking at John, Mark and Sunnina who's on floating around): I what could Rinda be hiding? that she do something really bad?

Sunnina: nah I don't think it's that. Rinda doesn't seem to be the criminal type it has to be something else.

"You know, could we not try to pry into her past? It's obvious it's a sensitive issue, you know?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"You know, could we not try to pry into her past? It's obvious it's a sensitive issue, you know?"

Sunnina: right

Nasoq takes out her phone and logs on to the net saying in firm tone.

Nasoq: just going to a website to get some new ring tones. ( see's something that intrests her) hmm what's this Robs Corps just finished building their latest research lab and the CEO Jacob T. Robsion is making a speech about it? huh who is that with him ? that man in the lab coat he looks like Shen, wait that guy is Shen what the hell is Shen doing at new event involving Robs Corps?!?

Sunnina: Shen shouldn't that guy be in jail? ( flies over to look at Nasoq's phone) well color me half surprise that is him with the CEO of Robs Corps, what in the hell is he doing with Robs Corps?!?

Mark: ( reading the article) well it's says here that he's Robs Corps head researcher Dr.Lu
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:14 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Amazonia smiled at Tyler "That'd be perfect Tyler, we can definitely switch off shifts"

Tyler smiled then nods as he entered the room" It's funny. I've always wanted to meet Ultra Girl. Now, with everything thats happened I just hope she's ok you know. She has done alot for that city and I wouldn't want something bad to happen to her"
"I think we all feel the same way Tyler. If we didn't I'd be worried. Be on guard" Amazonia would tell him, patting her new classmate on the shoulder before leaving

Tyler nods then, as he watched Amazonia leave he focused his attention towards Dinah
As this happened, Derrick and Mariah moved through the city, practically incognito. "Kind of helps we know the city some, right?"

"Well, that and we know the buildings. These guys are probably operating IN the city or close to it Derrick"

Blur was walking with Carmella when Derrick and Mariah spotted them.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Sunnina: right

Nasoq takes out her phone and logs on to the net saying in firm tone.

Nasoq: just going to a website to get some new ring tones. ( see's something that intrests her) hmm what's this Robs Corps just finished building their latest research lab and the CEO Jacob T. Robsion is making a speech about it? huh who is that with him ? that man in the lab coat he looks like Shen, wait that guy is Shen what the hell is Shen doing at new event involving Robs Corps?!?

Sunnina: Shen shouldn't that guy be in jail? ( flies over to look at Nasoq's phone) well color me half surprise that is him with the CEO of Robs Corps, what in the hell is he doing with Robs Corps?!?

Mark: ( reading the article) well it's says here that he's Robs Corps head researcher Dr.Lu
"Couldn't you guys contact that superteam that dropped you off her to find out?
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Amazonia smiled at Tyler "That'd be perfect Tyler, we can definitely switch off shifts"

Tyler smiled then nods as he entered the room" It's funny. I've always wanted to meet Ultra Girl. Now, with everything thats happened I just hope she's ok you know. She has done alot for that city and I wouldn't want something bad to happen to her"
"I think we all feel the same way Tyler. If we didn't I'd be worried. Be on guard" Amazonia would tell him, patting her new classmate on the shoulder before leaving

Tyler nods then, as he watched Amazonia leave he focused his attention towards Dinah
As this happened, Derrick and Mariah moved through the city, practically incognito. "Kind of helps we know the city some, right?"

"Well, that and we know the buildings. These guys are probably operating IN the city or close to it Derrick"

Derrick and Mariah looked at each other before approaching quietly. "Hey uh, we came along to help out. Exodus use to be our home too guys" Derrick would say, sticking a hand out

"Plus the more the merrier right? We've got your back, this city isn't gonna go down easy" Mariah adds
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Derrick and Mariah looked at each other before approaching quietly. "Hey uh, we came along to help out. Exodus use to be our home too guys" Derrick would say, sticking a hand out

"Plus the more the merrier right? We've got your back, this city isn't gonna go down easy" Mariah adds

"Hey glad you guys could make it. How is Dinah holding up?" Dude asked as he shook hands with Derrick.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:00 pm

"She's doing alright, or well that's what Amazonia told us. Who knew she knew how to do all that stuff? I think she's in good hands. Do you guys need a place to hide out or anything? I'm sure there are some houses around here that we've used that you guys could hide in" Derrick would tell them as he looked around
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Froggy wrote:"She's doing alright, or well that's what Amazonia told us. Who knew she knew how to do all that stuff? I think she's in good hands. Do you guys need a place to hide out or anything? I'm sure there are some houses around here that we've used that you guys could hide in" Derrick would tell them as he looked around

"Right now we just want to check in on everybody. We're heading over to the Armstead house to check in on Flannery. While we're going there, could you guys head to the hospital and look in on Matthew?" Dude asked.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"She's doing alright, or well that's what Amazonia told us. Who knew she knew how to do all that stuff? I think she's in good hands. Do you guys need a place to hide out or anything? I'm sure there are some houses around here that we've used that you guys could hide in" Derrick would tell them as he looked around

"Right now we just want to check in on everybody. We're heading over to the Armstead house to check in on Flannery. While we're going there, could you guys head to the hospital and look in on Matthew?" Dude asked.
"Alright man, sounds like a good plan. Stay safe guys!"Derrick would tell the two as they walked to the hospital.

"What are we gonna say when we get there?" Mariah asked Derrick, who smirked

"We're family, that's it" Derrick told her

"Family? We're not though!"

"Come on Mariah, we've pulled off harder sells. Remember when I told that guy at a concert you were Shakira?"

"Cause my hips didn't lie?" she huffed

"yea and it worked! Plus come on, if that doesn't work, we can always go in another way" Derrick would tell her. They arrived at the hospital and talked to the receptionist, saying they were cousins of Matthew Maximillian. Once they made it down the hallway, they'd knock on his door
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Mark: i was drop off here by my mother.

Sunnina: why would anyone be investigating Robs Corps their squeaky clean. but it doesn't hurt to find out Nasoq contact Tobais and see if he knows something.

Nasoq contacts Zaiser and he says in a firm tone.

Tobais: you want to know if Dr.Lu the head of Robs Corps is Shen huh. well there's a distinct possibility that he is Shen. but Robs Corps is a bussiness parnter to Zeuotech labs so it would be bad for bussiness if I and the rest of the Billy Goat Gruffs show up at Robs Corps. not to mention we would be breaking many laws.

Robs Corps isn't expecting of any criminal activity so there's no reason for anyone to busted them.

Nasoq looks at John, Mark and Sunnina saying in stern tone.

Nasoq: well Tobais says that there's a distinct possibility that Dr. Lu is Shen the man that always tried to hunt me. however he says a investigating into Robs Corps can't happen due to red tape.
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Alright man, sounds like a good plan. Stay safe guys!"Derrick would tell the two as they walked to the hospital.

"Come on Mariah, we've pulled off harder sells. Remember when I told that guy at a concert you were Shakira?"

"yea and it worked! Plus come on, if that doesn't work, we can always go in another way" Derrick would tell her. They arrived at the hospital and talked to the receptionist, saying they were cousins of Matthew Maximillian. Once they made it down the hallway, they'd knock on his door

Lara Maximilian opened the door. "I'm sorry.....have we met?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Sunnina: why would anyone be investigating Robs Corps their squeaky clean. but it doesn't hurt to find out Nasoq contact Tobais and see if he knows something.

Tobais: you want to know if Dr.Lu the head of Robs Corps is Shen huh. well there's a distinct possibility that he is Shen. but Robs Corps is a bussiness parnter to Zeuotech labs so it would be bad for bussiness if I and the rest of the Billy Goat Gruffs show up at Robs Corps. not to mention we would be breaking many laws.

Robs Corps isn't expecting of any criminal activity so there's no reason for anyone to busted them.

Nasoq: well Tobais says that there's a distinct possibility that Dr. Lu is Shen the man that always tried to hunt me. however he says a investigating into Robs Corps can't happen due to red tape.
"Even though they don't expect it, that doesn't mean they're completely clean! Comeonguys!"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

OOC: his parents know, right? If they do, i got an ending, and if they don't i got another mode

"Eh we're friends of your son ma'am. My name is Derrick and this is Mariah, we're metahumans like him. We met him a while back and he helped us out of a tight spot and we'd like to do the same if that's okay with you?" he'd ask, his eyes showing a great deal of sincerity

IF NOT, USE THIS PART OF POST

"We're...friends of your son. We met him a while back. I use to attend Exodus North and play football so I met him once or twice during the season. This is my cousin Mariah and she use to be enrolled there too"

*Hate lying to this woman*
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

OOC: his parents know, right? If they do, i got an ending, and if they don't i got another mode

"Eh we're friends of your son ma'am. My name is Derrick and this is Mariah, we're metahumans like him. We met him a while back and he helped us out of a tight spot and we'd like to do the same if that's okay with you?" he'd ask, his eyes showing a great deal of sincerity

"We're...friends of your son. We met him a while back. I use to attend Exodus North and play football so I met him once or twice during the season. This is my cousin Mariah and she use to be enrolled there too"

"I...I guess...just take a seat. It's been a night."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Derrick and Mariah nodded as they sat next to her. "You know, first time I met him, well first time we met him, we weren't exactly on the right side of the law. Now before you get worried ma'am, let me tell you the whole story. Y'see, my folks weren't really around that much. My mother tried, lordknows she did, but the woman ran herself into the ground working to support my brother and I. Bad enough she had one kid with fire powers, but to have another and one who's powers were hurting himto the point he needed high priced medication? Not a great situation to be in as a parent right? Anyways, my father shows back up in the picture on my fourteenth birthday, and then leaves. He left the cake, but took the birthday money. I wake up the next day to meet Samael Aurelius and turns out my father owed him QUITE a debt. I'm talking millions ma'am.To make it worse, he was the ONLY person who could-or would- treat my brother, but at a price: I had to work for him as a thief/con-man/grifter what have you. Mariah was caught up in this too since her parents well just up and disappeared, leaving her with my mom" Derrick would then stand up and shake his head.

"It's a long story but it's worth it, dont' worry. Anyways, with the use of our powers, we became his top two y'know? Then one day we're looting this guy's house when Stro-your son shows up. I try to blast some fire at him, not enough to burn him too bad, just knock him back, y'know? Anyways he survives that, throws a one-liner my way only to have Mariah sock him out of the building"

"I can copy powers, I"m not superstrong" she'd say sheepishly.

"Anyways, you think that'd be itright? No, he followed us and while he didn't know our side, after he learned that we were doing this to support my brother, he went out of his way to go find someone who could help us, and cured my brother. He then helped me pay the debt that I owed to Mr. Aurelius. After that I gave him the leftover cash and we've been tight ever since. I never really felt the cash was a good enough return, and since he's my friend I"d just like him toknow that I...that Mariah and I are always down to help him, and by extension you ma'am" Derrick would finish
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Even though they don't expect it, that doesn't mean they're completely clean! Comeonguys!"

Sunnina: yeah but since Billy Goat Gruffs is under HALBERD a government agency they can't do anything without a driect order from the driector of HALBERD Admiral Sweden.

Nasoq: I'm sure he's looking into Robs Corps he's just waiting for the right moment to give them the intel.

OT: also i have a rp for you in the flashback thread.

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Sunnina: yeah but since Billy Goat Gruffs is under HALBERD a government agency they can't do anything without a driect order from the driector of HALBERD Admiral Sweden.

Nasoq: I'm sure he's looking into Robs Corps he's just waiting for the right moment to give them the intel.

"Oh well that sucks"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:10 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Derrick and Mariah nodded as they sat next to her. "You know, first time I met him, well first time we met him, we weren't exactly on the right side of the law. Now before you get worried ma'am, let me tell you the whole story. Y'see, my folks weren't really around that much. My mother tried, lordknows she did, but the woman ran herself into the ground working to support my brother and I. Bad enough she had one kid with fire powers, but to have another and one who's powers were hurting himto the point he needed high priced medication? Not a great situation to be in as a parent right? Anyways, my father shows back up in the picture on my fourteenth birthday, and then leaves. He left the cake, but took the birthday money. I wake up the next day to meet Samael Aurelius and turns out my father owed him QUITE a debt. I'm talking millions ma'am.To make it worse, he was the ONLY person who could-or would- treat my brother, but at a price: I had to work for him as a thief/con-man/grifter what have you. Mariah was caught up in this too since her parents well just up and disappeared, leaving her with my mom" Derrick would then stand up and shake his head.

"It's a long story but it's worth it, dont' worry. Anyways, with the use of our powers, we became his top two y'know? Then one day we're looting this guy's house when Stro-your son shows up. I try to blast some fire at him, not enough to burn him too bad, just knock him back, y'know? Anyways he survives that, throws a one-liner my way only to have Mariah sock him out of the building"

"I can copy powers, I"m not superstrong" she'd say sheepishly.

"Anyways, you think that'd be itright? No, he followed us and while he didn't know our side, after he learned that we were doing this to support my brother, he went out of his way to go find someone who could help us, and cured my brother. He then helped me pay the debt that I owed to Mr. Aurelius. After that I gave him the leftover cash and we've been tight ever since. I never really felt the cash was a good enough return, and since he's my friend I"d just like him toknow that I...that Mariah and I are always down to help him, and by extension you ma'am" Derrick would finish

"So yeah, that's how we know your son" Mariah adds
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 pm

OT: for Froggy

you have Rps in these threads

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t82p885-cau3-prime-rpg#16771

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t214p165-cau-quantum-rpg#16772

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t91p285-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread#16659

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t182p30-gold-fire-year-one-saga#16676

yes I'm still waiting for you and Admin to post in the Gold Fire Year One Saga thread, and I have been waiting for a really long time. there are exactly three sagas in the Gold Fire Year One Saga, 1 rise of a hero saga , 2 The Twilight Lord Saga ( time period 1872 AD one year timeskip from first arc, 1879 AD eight year time skip from first arc) and 3 Kid Nabzuereziel Saga (The ninth Golden Kensei and Nabzuereziel's final clash, time period 1900 AD twenty one year timeskip after second arc.)

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:OT: for Froggy

you have Rps in these threads

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t214p165-cau-quantum-rpg#16772

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t91p285-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread#16659

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t182p30-gold-fire-year-one-saga#16676

yes I'm still waiting for you and Admin to post in the Gold Fire Year One Saga thread, and I have been waiting for a really long time. there are exactly three sagas in the Gold Fire Year One Saga, 1 rise of a hero saga , 2 The Twilight Lord Saga ( time period 1872 AD one year timeskip from first arc, 1879 AD eight year time skip from first arc) and 3 Kid Nabzuereziel Saga (The ninth Golden Kensei and Nabzuereziel's final clash, time period 1900 AD twenty one year timeskip after second arc.)

I don't want to post in that thread though man

we already have enough threads as is :/

Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:16 pm

fine I'll just wait for Admin to post in that thread. meanwhile you still have Rps in these threads

even through you not going to post in it i have to tell you the Gold Fire Year one Saga is still I important thread to due the fact it's a background story thread and all Background story threads are importants.
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:fine I'll just wait for Admin to post in that thread. meanwhile you still have Rps in these threads

even through you not going to post in it i have to tell you the Gold Fire Year one Saga is still I important thread to due the fact it's a background story thread and all Background story threads are importants.

I hear my name!
*gives everybody kittens*
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:fine I'll just wait for Admin to post in that thread. meanwhile you still have Rps in these threads

I hear my name!
*gives everybody kittens*

Admin caught you're reply in the Gold Fire Year one Saga Thread and replied.

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Oh well that sucks"

note to Froggy

I will not be getting to this until I'm finish with Rinda's flashback sequence in Quantum also i have a Rp for you in Prime and the Flashback thread. I also filled in the dots on the Bosina situation and Problem's back ground in Prime. first i had the Bosina thing just be a ruse set up by Emperor Amakuia and his Armada to distract the earth forces from their real targets Philadelphia Pennsylvania ( where Emilia's boyfriend, Parents and aunt Sandara live) Washington DC ( her Emila's grandfather Bruists and his teamates live) Stridayxa City Sweden ( were Emilia's cousins the Manastaina siblings, their parents, grandparents, cousins and thier ancestor Valdania live ) , and New Battle Axe City ( were Danniele , her husband, Susan and Edwina live).

made Problem the son of Amakuia and the race that Amakuia belongs to i dub Groxoios. Amakuia's goal who happens to be in a cranky mood is to kidnapped everyone close to Emilia and hold them as prisoners until Emilia returns his brother back to him. so far he has everyone who is releated or close to Emilia as his prisoners expect for Susan and Edwina.
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top