ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 13 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Sally gives Kojo and Dahlia the finger

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 13 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sally gives Kojo and Dahlia the finger

Kojo: hey Rameses why don't you show you these guys why your really here?

Kid Rameses: heh I almost forgot about that Kojo you do the honors.

Kojo and Dahlia switch into their human forms and Kojo grabs a poster from Kid Rameses and hands it to Dahlia saying stern tone.

Kojo: here when read this.

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 13 457062switch

Dahlia: Okay listen up everyone! you are you are cordially invited to attend one cool party, the welcome party of Rameses XVI. there will be food, drinks, entertainment... so tell you friends, tell everyone you know to come to this party the more the merry. Rameses XVI will be waiting to see her fellow Exodus high students, and guest at her party, it's going to be a blast!

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 13 Blacklagoon3t

the party will be held at the spooky house on top of the Hill in Exodus City.

Say: wait so the only reason you came here was to tell people their invited to your party just who in the hell do you think you are Rameses. these people barely know you and yet you telling them to come to your welcoming party why?

Kid Rameses: cause Pedro was a Exodus high student and therefore anyone who is associated with him is invited to my party by default. I want to have a little party thrown for my for my new home Exodus City which I just recently move to.

Say: and let me guess you and your crew have been plaster these posters all over place right, yeah thought so.

Nasoq: okay I'm confused I don't even know you, so the whole party thing seems a little rush too me. and makes you think I want to go to your party you I usually don't go to anyone's party I don't know.

Kid Rameses: don't worry the party's on hold anyways because a Exodus High Student name Matt and Pedro are in the hospital, and I can't throw a party without all guests being there.

more_horiz
"I ain't going, I don't know you kid, neither does John. I know Nash knows Matt but does he know you?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I ain't going, I don't know you kid, neither does John. I know Nash knows Matt but does he know you?

Nasoq: well they did say it was a welcoming party so I taking no one news her yet she's the new kid in school.

Kid Rameses: he doesn't  I   just moving to Exodus City and I'm throwing  a party  to let everyone know I just move in to the City.

Say: well that's a pretty selfish reason to throw a party don't you think. shouldn't you I don't know throw a party when people haven gotten to know you!  not  right off the bat. and you can't throw a welcoming party  only famous and well know people can do that.

Nasoq: he's right and according to traditional it's usually the town or city that sets up the welcoming party not the other way around.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nasoq: well they did say it was a welcoming party so I taking no one news her yet she's the new kid in school.

Kid Rameses: he doesn't  I   just moving to Exodus City and I'm throwing  a party  to let everyone know I just move in to the City.

Say: well that's a pretty selfish reason to throw a party don't you think. shouldn't you I don't know throw a party when people haven gotten to know you!  not  right off the bat. and you can't throw a welcoming party  only famous and well know people can do that.

Nasoq: he's right and according to traditional it's usually the town or  city that sets up the welcoming party not the other way around.
"yea you fouling up the scene with this bs dude"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nasoq: he's right and according to traditional it's usually the town or  city that sets up the welcoming party not the other way around.

"yea you fouling up the scene with this bs dude"

Nash walks in and says in stern tone

Nash: okay look kid you just move I no time to be celebrate, just wait until you made some new friends and then maybe a year down the road you can celebrate on like your birthday or something.

Kid Rameses: well I guess I won't be throwing a party then, well my ancestor Rameses the III got to have one when he was welcoming to the underworld.

Say: news flash Kid Rameses, maybe it was because he was Rameses III one of the great Pharaohs of Egyptian! just because he had one doesn't mean you can. think you can is just you being arrogant bitch.

Kid Rameses: I'll take my leave then!

Kojo and Dahlia turn back into peacemakers and Kid Rameses leaves with super human speed as Say sighs saying in stern tone.

Say: Sally I know you just met Kid Rameses, but I will don't like that girl. she's arrogant and thinks she can do things just because her ancestor just happens to be Rameses III. worse of all she just has to label her self as the self proclaim queen of cool just because she's that arrogant! ( looking at Doctor Halworth) hey say Doctor Halworth you know Shinji right, has she mention Rameses XVI to you at all?

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 13 EmptyE

more_horiz
"No, no they haven't"

OOC:why would the doc know shinji all that well? He knows about Mitch an the APS, is that it?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"No, no they haven't"

OOC:why would the doc know shinji all that well? He knows about Mitch an the APS, is that it?

OT: yeah that's it

Say: ah I see so Shinji never told the rest of his follow APS buddies about Kid Rameses then, yeah that sounds about right.

Nash: well now his buddies know about Kid Rameses and the Yomi Acadmey, that girl Rameses basically blurt them out back at the Safe House.

more_horiz
"Cats out of the bag" Vindalee would add

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Cats out of the bag" Vindalee would add

Nash: basically yeah and that Rameses Girl did say that one of Shinji's APS buddies Lily Holmes would have found out about it even if she wasn't told.

Babs shows up with Yo who makes a some gestures at Nasoq and Nasoq says in stern tone.

Nasoq: oh yeah guys this is Babs and Yo from the Gravitous Acadmey. now Yo is telling me to that he wants pancakes or something. I not sure I really can't understand him.

Babs: he's saying that it's your turn at charades isn't that correct Yo

Yo nods his head.

Nasoq: oh yeah it is my turn isn't must have forgot. yeah me and Sunnina are playing charades with these two and they're winning.

Says: nice a Chupacabra so how tough is it to be a Chupacabra?

Babs: very tough, people often give me ugly faces, I have to resisting the craving for blood. Chupacabras aren't very well like but I pull through it and don't let it get me down.

more_horiz
"Graviyoius Academy? Heard its pretty ocerstuffed there?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Graviyoius Academy? Heard its pretty ocerstuffed there?"

Babs: it is , recently my Acadmey has working along side Billionaire inventor Tobias Zenous who is Yo's mother's boss to make high tech communication devices so my Acadmey can talk to discuss school with my and my classmates parents without having to meet face to face. we also been assign to teams, me and Yo here are on a team with May Roads , Minzy Monkeywrench, and Rinda Biggis. but we're like the back up members for the main members of the team Shining bullets Baxter Leiws, Kimbily Applecinder , Justin Sands , Mai Kazi , Smith Russile and Austin Volt .

Yo makes some gestures and Nasoq looks at Babs saying in firm tone.

Nasoq: what is he saying this time?

Babs: he's saying he doesn't know why Kimbily hangs out with Lewis and his friends, they're just making fun of her. but he can see why she that, because she has no emotions, she's apathetic.

Nasoq: oh that's the girl that has a date with Derrick, so let me guess there calling her names like robo, and comparing to a robot right?

Babs: yeah that's the sum of it, they make fun of her apathy!

more_horiz
"How'd I get set up on a date when I know hardly anyone at your academy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"How'd I get set up on a date when I know hardly anyone at your academy

Babs: well that's the funny part  it was actually set up for Kimbily by one of the Safe house students here .  dates have been set up for Halworth student  Yang &  Gravitous student  Jim,  Halworth student Cassidy & Gravitous Student Garry , Halworth Student Kyle & Gravitous Student  Suzy ,  Halworth Student Pedro and Gravitous Student Ian , and Halworth student Raiju & Gravitous Student Ashely.

oh and Rinda was supposed to be set up for a date with Feral, but it was found out that he's with someone else , so  now Rinda is trying to get in contact with Specs to see if he wants to hang out with her sometime.  however everyone on the list set their own dates up, yours however is a blind date and you know who you have to thank for that?

Nash: before you say anything I already know who's behind Derrick's blind date it's Cindy!  I already know she  went to a dating site pretend to be Derrick and got him set up with on a date with   Kimbily Applecinder.  probably made up some stuff while she was at it too!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
"I'm not gonna lie, that's creepy as [##{ for Cindy to do. Mark needs to handle his girlfriend cause that isn't even funny. I barely know the chick and she sets me up on a blind date? That and why do this to the girl? I know Cindy is 'mischievous' but this...this is malicious. Like I'm kind of pissed FOR the blind date I'd have!" Derrick would say putting a hand to his head. "Anyone know where Cindy is?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I'm not gonna lie, that's creepy as [##{ for Cindy to do. Mark needs to handle his girlfriend cause that isn't even funny. I barely know the chick and she sets me up on a blind date? That and why do this to the girl? I know Cindy is 'mischievous' but this...this is malicious. Like I'm kind of pissed FOR the blind date I'd have!" Derrick would say putting a hand to his head. "Anyone know where Cindy is?"

Nash: well from what I herd her and Mark have plans to go somewhere. and she mention something up change up the routine I guess set you up on a blind date with Kimbily Applecinder is apart of that.

Nasoq: I don't think Mark's going to like that , he specifically told me he wanted no double dating, that he wants things to remind status quo.

Nash: well maybe he should take that up with his girlfriend Cindy, about trying to change his status quo! by the way she's at the Safe house.

Say: hey from I been hearing she basically set you up on date with a bot.

Babs: hey don't be mean, Kimbily isn't a bot she's a person a Half Pyxieon.

Say: I'm just kidding, so why is the emotionless anyways, did she experience some kind of tragic event?

Babs: no she became emotionless just as soon as her Pathokinesis active at the age of eight!

Say: so she gain the ability to manipulate other's emotions but lost hers?

Babs: yeah that's correct.

Say: hey my I ask are you also on date?

Babs: you're looking him, I like my man silent.

Nasoq: wait so you and Yo are together ? ( thinking out loud) hmm I wondering what a conversation between Yo and Sally would be like.

Yo nods .

more_horiz
Sally nods back

Cindy would hear a loud explosion as the door to her room was blown off its hinges

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sally nods back

Cindy would hear a loud explosion as the door to her room was blown off its hinges

Cindy: hey would you try at lest knocking first I'm having a conversation with Mark here. Mark don't be mad, I just wanted to try something new.

Mark: Status Quo Cindy, you do not mess with Status Quo Cindy. we have a routine and it doesn't involved double dating! and to make matters worse you set up Derrick on blind date with Kimbily Applecinder. I read up on the girl, she has no emotions, you might as have well set Derrick up on date with a damn robot cause it would be just about the same thing.

Cindy: stop being mad Mark and at lest try this, and I'm only trying to help Kimbily I check her page and the girl never had a single date in her life.

Mark: and I wonder why that is could it be the fact that she's I don't know apathetic! now here you are trying to get a person who has apathy a date. but none of that matters, what matters Is status quo!

Mark and Cindy are in mist of argument with each other.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Sally nods back

Cindy: hey would you try at lest knocking first I'm having a conversation with Mark here.  Mark  don't be mad, I just wanted to try something new.

Mark: Status Quo Cindy, you do not mess with Status Quo Cindy. we have a routine and it doesn't involved double dating!  and to make matters worse you set up Derrick on blind date with  Kimbily Applecinder.  I read up on the girl, she has no emotions, you might as have well set Derrick up on date with a damn robot cause it would be just about the same thing.

Cindy: stop being mad Mark and at lest try this, and I'm only trying to help Kimbily I check her page and the girl  never had a single date in her life.

Mark: and I wonder why that is could it be the fact that she's I don't know  apathetic! now here you are trying to get a person who has apathy a date.  but none of that matters, what matters Is status quo!

"if you're trying to help her this is the wrong way to go about it and you both are jacked up for calling her a robot. Yea she has a condition but we're all different so why don't you try being supportive? And Cindy, don't pose as me again or you'll be bald for the rest of your life"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Sally nods back

Cindy: hey would you try at lest knocking first I'm having a conversation with Mark here.  Mark  don't be mad, I just wanted to try something new.

Mark: Status Quo Cindy, you do not mess with Status Quo Cindy. we have a routine and it doesn't involved double dating!  and to make matters worse you set up Derrick on blind date with  Kimbily Applecinder.  I read up on the girl, she has no emotions, you might as have well set Derrick up on date with a damn robot cause it would be just about the same thing.

Cindy: stop being mad Mark and at lest try this, and I'm only trying to help Kimbily I check her page and the girl  never had a single date in her life.

Mark: and I wonder why that is could it be the fact that she's I don't know  apathetic! now here you are trying to get a person who has apathy a date.  but none of that matters, what matters Is status quo!

"if you're trying to help her this is the wrong way to go about it and you both are jacked up for calling her a robot. Yea she has a condition but we're all different so why don't you try being supportive? And Cindy, don't pose as me again or you'll be bald for the rest of your life"

OT: technically only Mark refer to Kimbily as a Robot, Cindy didn't say no such thing.

more_horiz
Yea but he felt they were both kinda messed up, and if that happened to you Blh would you care about semantics?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Sally nods back

Mark: actually I'm the only one who called her a robot, and I'm sorry for that.

Cindy: sure thing, but not because I'm afraid of being bald which isn't going to happen my entire body is fire and cold proof. the only way I could go bald is if someone shaved me or use a dissolving acid. but because you just ruin my door and probably disturbed Yin. and I'm more afraid of her then you.

Yin floats into the room and just looks at Derrick, Mark, and Cindy with a mean stare on her face.

Yin: alright which one of you interrupting my meditation?

Mark: blame Cindy it was mostly her fault Derrick would have come here if she had set him up on date with Kimbily.

Yin: so this is you fault Cindy!!!

Cindy: look Yin I'm sorry for causing your mediation to be interrupt now just calm down, and just forgot this whole disturbance.

Mark ( seeing Yin's eyes glow red): we better leave this is about to get ugly! oh and I want to be safe distance away from Cindy's room before Cindy gets upset and explodes in anger after this. well might as well tell Doc that she's going to need replacement stuff cause she's going to   incinerate  all her current stuff, probably even have to repair he room after it's over.

Nobulous has been helping her a lot on fine tuning her ability.

more_horiz
"Doc knows, Nobulus tells him everything, trust me on that dude"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Doc knows, Nobulus tells him everything, trust me on that dude"

a lot of noise comes from Cindy's room which is block by a blanket of darkness. when the darkness dissipates the noises stop and Yin comes out of Cindy's room and Cindy can be seen sucking her thumb and rocking her body back and forth as if something just scared the shit out of her.

Mark: what did you do to Cindy, she looks like she was scared half to death.

Yin: we had talk , she won't be doing anything like that ever again. oh and it's good for you two to get a safe distance from Cindy cause as soon as she stops being scared, she's going to get upset than erupt like raging fire in about 5 minutes

more_horiz
"I could handle it but I'm about to leave. She does know that Nobulus is watching right?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply