ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 16 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
What a culture

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 16 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
What a culture

Mark gets a called from Miss Syrup who says in firm tone

Miss Syrup ( cell): Mark I just calling to see how your doing I know you seen your father's killer on TV.

Mark ( cell) yeah and I want to do something Alitla!

Miss Syrup ( cell): don't leave everything to me , I will deal with Hacksaw's killer personally! that thing what ever it is will pay for what it did to Hacksaw!

Mark: but Alitla you're with child you should take it easy! just let me do it, let me avenged my father's death!

Miss Syrup ( cell): no I will deal with this! I don't want you getting hurt Mark! Hacksaw was a fellow MI6 agent but above all he was me and Abe's best friend and been waiting to get the bastard who kill him! now I will be heading to LION!

more_horiz
"LION won't let her do it so lets go"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"LION won't let her do it so lets go"

OT: Agent Freight train's Mission is women only no guys. and all members that are going to be on Agent Freight trains team have to be at lest 18 of age and female.

Mark ( cell) : Miss Syrup please let me do this.

Miss Syrup ( cell): even if I stay you still can't do anything, the LION Agent Freight Train who's currently gathering a team said no guys and that it must be a all female team with females not being any younger then 18 years of age. she contact Admiral Sweden , who contact me to see if I want to help Freight Train on a mission and I said yes. join Agent Freight Train on her mission, we get me close to Hacksaw's killer!

Mark ( hangs up his cellphone): well apparently Miss Syrup has accept to join LION agent Freight Train on mission just to get close to my father's killer. also apparently LION Agent Freight Train who's forming a all women team contacted Admiral Sweden, and Admiral Sweden contacted Miss Syrup.

more_horiz
OOC: take this to the freight train thread then?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
OOC: take this to the freight train thread then?

sure i could do that.

more_horiz
Mark: hey Derrick up to a game of cards?

Nash: hey guys i have to being  head back to the Safe house  take care okay

Nash leaves and Sunnina shows up saying in firm tone.

Sunnina: so Nasoq told me about this Banquet that's happen in Finland, I wish i could go about I don't have a date. 

Say( still in weapon form): wow your tiny, like really, really, really tiny! 

Sunnina: okay I get it I'm tiny and you're  a talking staff type thingy!

Say: but i still can't believe how tiny  you are, your like the size of ant!

Sunnina: enough with the tiny!  now who's up for a game of charades?

Nasoq: yeah let's do charades!

Say: Charades huh okay I'm in, me and Sally against you, Nasoq, Mark, and Derrick!

Sunnina: sounds good John will be keeping score, now I'm off to fetch Feral to see if he wants to partake. Nasoq are you coming?

Nasoq: be wait there Sunnina!

more_horiz
Derrick wins

Troll face

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Derrick wins

Troll face

I just want to do characterization in this thread is that too much to ask.  you know no plot, or story line just characterization!  

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Derrick wins

Troll face

I just want to do characterization in this thread is that too much to ask.  you know no plot, or story line just characterization!  
no it's not too much to ask lets do eeet

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Derrick wins

Troll face

no it's not too much to ask lets do eeet

just want to inform you that in  Quantum the locations will be switch back and forth since the Gravious academy students are  patrol different parts of London.  with  DARPA out of the way, Marz not doing anything, the Ruffians out of commission looks we need to come up with a whole new group of baddies for the Gravious Academy students to fight. 

Sunnina spots Feral  and looks at him saying firm tone. 

Sunnina: hey Feral got a second I want to talk to you about something.

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 16 Tumblr_m8d4w4WBBY1rqk3xio1_500

Nasoq:  hey Sunnina did you ask him yet?

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 16 Me_With_Blonde_Hair_7

more_horiz
"Ask me about?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Ask me about?"

Sunnina: if you and Ophelia want to play a game of Charades with us? also Nash said that his girlfriend is going to having this banquet in Finland this Sunday, and wonder if you two going to go to it. I want to go, think that it might be fun, but I don't have date, and you can't get in else you have one.

but enough about that I know you talk about mutations before well I deeply scared about having another metamorphosis, cause i don't know what it might bring.

Nasoq: no sweat Sunnina I'm sure there's somebody out there your size that you can date? and if there's anyone who has to be scared about their self it's me I could have killed Rinda back when we're at Robs Corps Sunnina. every time i turn into my bear form i just feel my self getting more & more savage, and that scares me.

more_horiz
"Naw I got work but Ophelia will play I'm sure of it. Plus size doesn't matter"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Sunnina: thanks , hey  Ophelia you want to play Charades  with me and Nasoq?

Nasoq: yeah we're on teams, going up against Say & Sally,  Mark & Derrick and John will be keeping score! you know what game i would love to play dodge ball, but I'm afraid to play one on account that  I might flip out and trigger my transformation!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sunnina: thanks , hey  Ophelia you want to play Charades  with me and Nasoq?

Nasoq: yeah we're on teams, going up against Say & Sally,  Mark & Derrick and John will be keeping score! you know what game i would love to play dodge ball, but I'm afraid to play one on account that  I might flip out and trigger my transformation!
"Oh no that'd suck so will we play Ophelia?'

more_horiz
outside the Safe house

Shinji: keep that TK field up David I have to practice my skills some more, your TK field makes good practice dummy

David: how long to i have to keep this up Shinji?

Shinji: until I'm finish!

Shinji practices her combat skills by hitting on David's TK field repeatedly saying in firm tone.

Shinji: once I'm done here I'm going to visit my good buddy Say!

Takara ( weapon mode) : ah you sure that pounding repeatedly on David's TK field is the way to improve your abilities?

Shinji: will you pipe down Takara, I know what I'm doing.

Takara: some how I doubt that!

more_horiz
Sally looked at Say

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sally looked at Say

Say: huh what is it Sally you want to know about Shinji and Kid Rameses huh sure I tell you.  well Shinji my seem like immature naive  little brat who never thinks before she acts, which is quiet common for a girl her age, after all she's only 10.  but when ever you're in pinch you can count on Shinji to have your back unlike Rameses who probably won't help you at all unless there's something in it for her  Kid Rameses is the prime example of Royal pompous she thinks she's so great just because she's the descendant if some big shot name  King Rameses III !

Nash: you're not talking about King Rameses the III of ancient Egypt are you?

Say: yeah that's the dude, I wonder what's so damn important about him.

Nash: well for starts King Rameses the III was perhaps one of ancient Egypt's greatest  Pharaoh the guy was very well know and powerful in his day.  people worship the dude like he was a god, that's how important he was in ancient Egypt. and I learn about Rameses  the III when I was in High school.

Say: oh boy no  wonder   Kid Rameses is such a   pompous ass  that explains everything thanks! but still  the girl has amazing skills  when she first game to Yomi Academy she mop the floor with me and Shinji! of course that just made Shinji want to do some intense physically training.  Shinji thinks the if she keeps training that someday she would be strong enough to use her Tsukumogami Takara's Giga Buster mode but that's just silly, she has to learn how  Soul Tuning  before she can master the Giga Buster!

and as long as Shinji hasn't learn how to do that yet she will never master Takara's Giga buster. Kid Rameses already knew how to do Soul Tuning before she came to Yomi Academy , properly was  thought by her ancestor.

Shinji shows up saying in firm tone.

Shinji: hey there Say what's up I did a little training with my buddy  David but I didn't get any stronger what I'm missing?  I just want to get stronger so I can have rematch with that Bitch Rameses, so I can knock her down a peg!

The rest of the American Junior Psychic Detective squad shows up along with Mitch and Sherry.  Lily  the leader of the squad does a polite greeting as she address her self to Say & Sally saying in polite tone.

Lily: hello there my Name's  Lily Holmes I'm the Leader of the  American Junior Psychic Detective Squad  it's nice to meet you all!

Peter: I'm Peter.

Samantha: Samantha but everyone calls me Sam.

David: and I'm David.

OT: Shinji only has Aura sense / Aura reading right now which is a sub power to Aura Manipulation.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Sally waves

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sally waves

Shinji: so Say what's up with your new friend there can't she talk?

Say: no.

Shinji: oh  that's cool I didn't mean to offended her I was just wondering. so I want are you during right now.

Say: well me and Sally here are about to  play a game of charades do you and your buddies want to play?

Sam: make no mistake I'm not Shinji's buddy, I'm  only associated with her because our parents work together!

Shinji: the feelings mutual likewise Sam.  

Lily Holmes ( speaking to Sally, Say, and Nash) me and my friends parents work together. my mother Rosemary  Holmes was the Leader of a  defunct PSI section the LVPD used to have it was called the American Psychic Detective Squad.  my mother's squad Job was  investigate and getting rid of paranormal activity they we're like Ghost busters.  one day they went to go investigate Amityville  house and get rid of the evil spirits that lurk inside it but they never return.

Peter: and Lily here start the American Junior Psychic Detective squad to honor her mother , my father, David's  father, Sam's mother and  Shinji's mother who were all a part of the American Psychic detective Squad.

David: you guys are about to play Charades huh can we join? not only that but my father, David's father, Lily's mother, Sam's mother and Shinji's mother went to Amityville  House to not only  investigate the place but too also investigate a  strange small old man in a top hat that had bee seen existing in and out of the place.  my father along with   David's father, Lily's mother, Sam's mother and Shinji's mother were a lot more skilled and more powerful than we are  since they were  adults.

Shinji's mother was especially powerful she was a Aura manipulator.

Mitch: Sherry I'm going to spend some time with my good friend Dr. Halworth, you watch the kids.

Sherry: sure thing Mitch.

more_horiz
"Yes, let us talk Mitch"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yes, let us talk Mitch"

Mitch: Hey there Halworth it's been 2 years since Rosemary's death but her daughter Lily seems to be holding up pretty well. Samantha's father Carlos Mazuzo is still holding out hope that Azalea Mazuzo, Hotaru Zastsuio , Chuck Watson , Frank Packerson are coming back. but let's face the facts it's been 2 years now, they're gone and they are not coming back. no matter how much Carlos wants to believe he's never going to see Azalea again.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Yes, let us talk Mitch"

Mitch: Hey there Halworth it's been 2 years since Rosemary's death but her daughter Lily seems to be holding up pretty well.  Samantha's father Carlos Mazuzo  is still holding out hope that Azalea Mazuzo, Hotaru Zastsuio , Chuck Watson , Frank Packerson are coming back. but let's face the facts it's been 2 years now, they're gone and they are not coming back. no matter how much Carlos wants to believe he's never going to see Azalea again.
"always the realist huh Mitch? As a father myself i understand his optimism. Now do you know the real reason I called you here?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Yes, let us talk Mitch"

Mitch: Hey there Halworth it's been 2 years since Rosemary's death but her daughter Lily seems to be holding up pretty well.  Samantha's father Carlos Mazuzo  is still holding out hope that Azalea Mazuzo, Hotaru Zastsuio , Chuck Watson , Frank Packerson are coming back. but let's face the facts it's been 2 years now, they're gone and they are not coming back. no matter how much Carlos wants to believe he's never going to see Azalea again.

"always the realist huh Mitch? As a father myself i understand his optimism. Now do you know the real reason I called you here?"

Mitch: I don't but does it have something to do with how i can get my body back to the way it was before and man do I missed Rosemary she made the best french toast. I just recently found out that Master Zastsuio's sword Takara the one he gave to Shinji is a Tsukumogami. apparently there's things that Master Zastsuio never told us about Tskumogamis, a Academy in the underworld, Tsukumogami Shokunins, and Móguǐs aka types of demonic weapons & their users Móguǐ Shokunins. however mostly I'm concern about getting my body back to the way it was before.

I ran into that Kid Vegas bastard, the one who turn my body into this child like form in the first place using a de-aging ray he got from Nemesis . I was trying to get information out of him as to where to find Nemesis but the bastard just gave me the run around! I tried everything so far to get my body back to normal but so far nothing worked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply