Re: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

Post  Legato on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:40 am

When you get the chance. Check out the Ultra Girl thread Very Happy
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:23 am

John took note of the rest of the kids in the Safehouse as they told him about themselves

Mark: hmm Nasoq and Sunnina ran off to tell Feral various animal alien races including the one's going on a date with The Gravitious Acamdey student Rinda. well at lest three of the students at that Acamdey Brad, Minzy , and Babs races are from the same planet that my mother's race is from Arihabohh. acorrding to my mother there's 5 kingdoms on Arihabohh 1
Eneldiud the Eleven Kingdom, 2 Duranth the Dwarven Kingdom , 3 Yaghed the Orc Kingdom , 4 Zaghed the Gremlin Kingdom and 5 Chupia the Chupacabra Kingdom.

oh and I wish you good luck on your date with the Gravitous Student Kimbily Applecinder , John . but for a girl who has the power to control emotions it's odd that she's apathetic and can't make her self feel any emotions. you think with her power she could easly do it, unless she's immune to her own ability, which in that case i feel bad for her. not being able to feel emotions is kind of a bummer.
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
John took note of the rest of the kids in the Safehouse as they told him about themselves

Mark: hmm Nasoq and Sunnina ran off to tell Feral various animal alien races including the one's going on a date with The Gravitious Acamdey student Rinda. well at lest three of the students at that Acamdey Brad, Minzy , and Babs races are from the same planet that my mother's race is from Arihabohh. acorrding to my mother there's 5 kingdoms on Arihabohh 1
Eneldiud the Eleven Kingdom, 2 Duranth the Dwarven Kingdom , 3 Yaghed the Orc Kingdom , 4 Zaghed the Gremlin Kingdom and 5 Chupia the Chupacabra Kingdom.

oh and I wish you good luck on your date with the Gravitous Student Kimbily Applecinder , John . but for a girl who has the power to control emotions it's odd that she's apathetic and can't make her self feel any emotions. you think with her power she could easly do it, unless she's immune to her own ability, which in that case i feel bad for her. not being able to feel emotions is kind of a bummer.
"Date? I'm 12, not really ready to date Mark"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Ash Brenton was lifting weights in the weight room when Rachelle flew in. "Hey Ash, we could have a problem!"

"What's up?"

"Carmella has brought in Dinah. She's being healed up right now."

"Dinah?'

"Artemis."

Ash set up the weights and ran off with her to go check on her.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Admin wrote:Ash Brenton was lifting weights in the weight room when Rachelle flew in. "Hey Ash, we could have a problem!"

"What's up?"

"Carmella has brought in Dinah. She's being healed up right now."

"Dinah?'

"Artemis."

Ash set up the weights and ran off with her to go check on her.
oh I posted a reply to this in the other thread too

CROSSOVER CONTINUITY
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Date? I'm 12, not really ready to date Mark"

Mark: hmm then I think a little bit confusion going on at the Safehouse cause Cindy said the Gravitous Student Kimbily Applecinder was set to go on a date with someone here. how old is your brother Derrick? I know that Feral is set to have a date with Gravitious Acamdey student Rinda, but who is the guy that this Kimbily is set to go on a date with. the person is a fire user I know that much, but he's not you so obviously so that leaves Derrick and Ash.

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:32 am

"Feral and Ophelia are kind of into each other though, I think it's due to the whole animorph thing, y'know?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Froggy wrote:"Feral and Ophelia are kind of into each other though, I think it's due to the whole animorph thing, y'know?"

Mark: right the animorph thing, well looks like Rinda might have to find another date, so anyways how old is your brother Derrick?

Sunnina appears with Nasoq in front of Mark and John saying in firm tone.

Sunnina: well looks like Rinda is unable to get a date with Feral. the upside I talk to her in a online chat room and she's talking about trying to go on a date with Specs, and she's sending him a couple of E-mails.

Mark: wait so she's trying to get date with Specs now, what does she look? say isn't Specs checking on Artemis in the hospital area aren't he going to be surprise when he checks his E-mail.

Nasoq: i have a picture of her on my cell, oh and me & Sunnina just got through talking with Feral & Ophelia about various animal alien races living here on earth, as well as animal mutants such as the Snare Gang that are lock up in Ravenwood and Usra of the Billy Goat Gruffs.

shows Mark and John a picture of Rinda

http://www.deviantart.com/download/279909594/tiffani___the_survivor___alexis_by_cylnx-d4mnfmi.jpg

Mark: so that's what she looks like huh odd I thought she would look more human, but she's looks anthropomorphic and big. but I guess her size shouldn't be a surprise since she's a anthropomorphic tiger.

Nasoq: actually she says that she's small for her age.

Mark: if she's small how big are the other females of her speices?

Sunnina: well she told me online that the average height of a Pantzizia her age is 7'10" and she said she was 7'2". she said that full grown adult female Pantzizia average at height of 7'11" and male adults at 8'8"

Mark: so she's basically the runt of her speices.

Nasoq: John you look surprise at the picture of Rinda , i guess you never seen what she looks like before huh?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:08 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Feral and Ophelia are kind of into each other though, I think it's due to the whole animorph thing, y'know?"

Mark: right the animorph thing, well looks like Rinda might have to find another date, so anyways how old is your brother Derrick?

Sunnina: well looks like Rinda is unable to get a date with Feral. the upside I talk to her in a online chat room and she's talking about trying to go on a date with Specs.

Mark: wait so she's trying to get date with Specs now, what does she look?

Nasoq: i have a picture of her on my cell, oh and me & Sunnina just got through talking with Feral & Ophelia about various animal alien races living here on earth, as well as animal mutants such as the Snare Gang that are lock up in Ravenwood and Usra of the Billy Goat Gruffs.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/279909594/tiffani___the_survivor___alexis_by_cylnx-d4mnfmi.jpg

Mark: so that's what she looks like huh odd I thought she would look more human, but she's looks anthropomorphic and big. but I guess her size shouldn't be a surprise since she's a anthropomorphic tiger.

Sunnina: well she told me online that the average height of a Pantzizia her age is 7'10" and she said she was 7'2". she said that full grown adult female Pantzizia average at height of 7'11" and male adults at 8'8"

Nasoq: John you look surprise at the picuture of Rinda what where were you expecting her to look more human?

OOC: for Froggy
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Sunnina: well looks like Rinda is unable to get a date with Feral. the upside I talk to her in a online chat room and she's talking about trying to go on a date with Specs.

Mark: wait so she's trying to get date with Specs now, what does she look?

Nasoq: John you look surprise at the picuture of Rinda what where were you expecting her to look more human?

OOC: dude yo do realize that most of the crew is in the hospital area attending to Artemis right?

and if yo want me to reply why are you giving my character's descriptions?

Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Merrick entered the room then sees Artemis laying on the medical table" What happened?"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Legato wrote:Merrick entered the room then sees Artemis laying on the medical table" What happened?"
Amazonia stands up and starts to explain the situation to Merrick. "Carmilla brought her friend here like this. They got into it with some pretty tough people and with a look at the wounds I'd say mercenaries, people of war or some sort Mr. Merrick. She'll heal up but Carmilla left really tore up about it"

"Kinda wish she'd uh have clued us in, am I the only one?" Derrick asks.
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:Merrick entered the room then sees Artemis laying on the medical table" What happened?"
Amazonia stands up and starts to explain the situation to Merrick. "Carmilla brought her friend here like this. They got into it with some pretty tough people and with a look at the wounds I'd say mercenaries, people of war or some sort Mr. Merrick. She'll heal up but Carmilla left really tore up about it"

"Give her a break. Given the circumstances she didn't have the time to clue anyone in" Hiro said

"Now isn't the time" Merrick said sternly then examined Artemis" Whats the extent of her injuries"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Give her a break. Given the circumstances she didn't have the time to clue anyone in" Hiro said

"Now isn't the time" Merrick said sternly then examined Artemis" Whats the extent of her injuries"
"They were some rather deep wounds but judging by how they all seemed to be lateral in some sort of way, she was evading any potential death blows. I treated her and she should be fine, just no serious physical exertion for the next hour or so" Amazonia told Merrick
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"They were some rather deep wounds but judging by how they all seemed to be lateral in some sort of way, she was evading any potential death blows. I treated her and she should be fine, just no serious physical exertion for the next hour or so" Amazonia told Merrick

Merrick checked her and sees nothing too critical then says to Amazonia" Check in on her periodically and inform me or the other members of the staff if there is any change in her condition"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:06 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Sunnina: well looks like Rinda is unable to get a date with Feral. the upside I talk to her in a online chat room and she's talking about trying to go on a date with Specs, and she's sending him a couple of E-mails.

Mark: wait so she's trying to get date with Specs now, what does she look? say isn't Specs and the rest of the gang checking on Artemis in the hospital area ? man isn't Specs going to be in for surprise when he checks his E-mail later. for Rinda's sake , she better hope he just doesn't deleated the E-mail before checking it.

Nasoq: i have a picture of her on my cell, oh and me & Sunnina just got through talking with Feral & Ophelia about various animal alien races living here on earth, as well as human / animal gene splice mutants such as the Snare Gang that are lock up in Ravenwood and Usra of the Billy Goat Gruffs who's a special kind of mutant bear woman.

Mark: so that's what she looks like huh odd I thought she would look like one of there's cat girls from there's Japanese animes, but she's looks anthropomorphic and big. which is quiet a shock to me.

Mark: so if she's small how big are the other females of her speices?

Nasoq: you know John when I first saw Rinda's picture I was quiet shock. I expect her to look like one of those cat girls in Japanese animes, but then she showed me a picture of her online and I was blown away. she wasn't like what I expected at all. when I ask her about her past she got mad at me , and think she's being secretive

fix it for you Froggy

last time I check Rinda was my character, and since she's my character that entitles me to make her and her sister Linda's race Pantzizias' race bio.

here's the alien race bios of the alien students at Gravitous Acadmey I made.

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t88p315-prime-and-quantum-sign-up-thread#14992

now if your talking about Snare he already had a description post on the old sign up thread. if you talking about Usra, well I fix my mistake on her , Snare and his gang. now before you start complaning yes did make race bios for the Alien races of your characters at Gravitous Acamdey, but one Suzy Cox already had anthropomorphic description, so i thought it be cool for her race and the rest of the other races on her homeplanet to be anthropomorphic like the Thundercats world. Galleon's brother was came first so her race was made base on his description.

as for your other alien races at the Gravitous Acamdey base their descriptions on how you show case your characters abilites during their fights at Gravitous Acadmey during the competion. you know the one that was to decied who was going to be on who's team?

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?228720-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!-A-Superhero-RPG&p=13676182&viewfull=1#post13676182

edit: also you still need to reply to the flashback thread unless you want me to continue foward, and get straight to the Danniele & Sevda / Omega Girl vs. Jack / Corsok fight.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:55 pm

OOC: dude yo do realize that most of the crew is in the hospital area attending to Artemis right?

and if yo want me to reply why are you giving my character's descriptions?

I fix everything Froggy just look at he edited post above.

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:28 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Merrick checked her and sees nothing too critical then says to Amazonia" Check in on her periodically and inform me or the other members of the staff if there is any change in her condition"
"Of course sir" she'd say before sitting back down.

Though I'd prefer to be out there manhandling whoever did this, as I'm sure we all are. Hopefully Carm is taking care of that
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:29 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Mark: wait so she's trying to get date with Specs now, what does she look? say isn't Specs and the rest of the gang checking on Artemis in the hospital area ? man isn't Specs going to be in for surprise when he checks his E-mail later. for Rinda's sake , she better hope he just doesn't deleated the E-mail before checking it.

Nasoq: i have a picture of her on my cell, oh and me & Sunnina just got through talking with Feral & Ophelia about various animal alien races living here on earth, as well as human / animal gene splice mutants such as the Snare Gang that are lock up in Ravenwood and Usra of the Billy Goat Gruffs who's a special kind of mutant bear woman.

Mark: so that's what she looks like huh odd I thought she would look like one of there's cat girls from there's Japanese animes, but she's looks anthropomorphic and big. which is quiet a shock to me.

Mark: so if she's small how big are the other females of her speices?

Nasoq: you know John when I first saw Rinda's picture I was quiet shock. I expect her to look like one of those cat girls in Japanese animes, but then she showed me a picture of her online and I was blown away. she wasn't like what I expected at all. when I ask her about her past she got mad at me , and think she's being secretive

fix it for you Froggy

last time I check Rinda was my character, and since she's my character that entitles me to make her and her sister Linda's race Pantzizias' race bio.

here's the alien race bios of the alien students at Gravitous Acadmey I made.

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t88p315-prime-and-quantum-sign-up-thread#14992

now if your talking about Snare he already had a description post on the old sign up thread. if you talking about Usra, well I fix my mistake on her , Snare and his gang. now before you start complaning yes did make race bios for the Alien races of your characters at Gravitous Acamdey, but one Suzy Cox already had anthropomorphic description, so i thought it be cool for her race and the rest of the other races on her homeplanet to be anthropomorphic like the Thundercats world. Galleon's brother was came first so her race was made base on his description.

as for your other alien races at the Gravitous Acamdey base their descriptions on how you show case your characters abilites during their fights at Gravitous Acadmey during the competion. you know the one that was to decied who was going to be on who's team?

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?228720-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!-A-Superhero-RPG&p=13676182&viewfull=1#post13676182

edit: also you still need to reply to the flashback thread unless you want me to continue foward, and get straight to the Danniele & Sevda / Omega Girl vs. Jack / Corsok fight.
"Specs lost his computer after that one incident Mark, the one where you hrt me ddue"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:30 am

Ash crossed his arms. "Wasn't Stronghold here earlier? Who was it that healed him?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:55 am

"Specs lost his computer after that one incident Mark, the one where you hrt me ddue"

Mark looks at John saying in firm tone.

Mark: right forget about that Nasoq contact Rinda and tell her that Specs doesn't have his computer.

Nasoq contacts Rinda and says in firm tone.

Nasoq: hey Rinda it's me Nasoq I just want to inform you that Specs doesn't have his E-mail.

Rinda: couldn't you have told me this eariler while I wasn't busy Nasoq. arugagh and I just sent him a couple of E-mails which are now stuck floating in cyberspace.

Nasoq: hey don't get snappy at me, i just forgot that Specs lost it okay.

Rinda: sorry I didn't mean to snap, it's just something's been bugging me lately.

Nasoq: what to talk about?

Rinda: you wouldn't understand. now please let me get back to my homework.

Nasoq hangs up her phone and looks at Mark, John and Sunnina saying in firm tone.

Nasoq: okay I just told Rinda about Specs losing his computer , also she told me that something has been buggign her lately. but when I told her to talk about it she shrug me off i told me I wouldn't understand.

note- the thing that Rinda doesn't want to talk about involes Sheninu Goukui, the guy who appear in Nasoq's introduction.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:00 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Mark: right forget about that Nasoq contact Rinda and tell her that Specs doesn't have his computer.

Nasoq: hey Rinda it's me Nasoq I just want to inform you that Specs doesn't have his E-mail.

Rinda: couldn't you have told me this eariler while I wasn't busy Nasoq. arugagh and I just sent him a couple of E-mails which are now stuck floating in cyberspace.

Rinda: sorry I didn't mean to snap, it's just something's been bugging me lately.

Nasoq hangs up her phone and looks at Mark, John and Sunnina saying in firm tone.

Nasoq: okay I just told Rinda about Specs losing his computer , also she told me that something has been buggign her lately. but when I told her to talk about it she shrug me off i told me I wouldn't understand.

note- the thing that Rinda doesn't want to talk about involes Sheninu Goukui, the guy who appear in Nasoq's introduction.
wait, goukui was in nasoq's intro?
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:08 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

wait, goukui was in nasoq's intro?

yep a character name Sheninu Goukui did appear in her intro.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?386676-CAU3-Prime-amp-Quantum&p=14752795&viewfull=1#post14752795

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:49 pm

do we have two characters named Gokui? i'm sorry this story thread is just lost on me
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:55 pm

Admin wrote:Ash crossed his arms. "Wasn't Stronghold here earlier? Who was it that healed him?"

To Legato bounce
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top