ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 6 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Owl is like yeah, let's do this

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Owl is like yeah, let's do this

Jason: I'll start training tomorrow right now I'm going to call the funeral service to set up a funeral for Susan, and take Chuck to the hospital then after that I'm going to rest.

to be continue cause we're switch to the Gravitous Acadmey for awhile.

more_horiz
LION Interrogation Room

The LION Agents put Adrian in the room. He sees a lady in red sit across from him, not paying attention to whats going on in the room just casually looking through a file that she has in her hand" You may leave" she told the guards then as they leave she puts the file down. The agent saluted her then him and the other agent leave.

"Dr.Crossenberg" she introduced then Adrian snorted" I know you. Pretty infamous down at Ravenwood or The Pin or Whatever it's called. To what do I owe this meeting"

"Curiosity" Dr.Crossenberg said

"Really? Of what?" Adrian said

"Given what has happened do you still feel satisfied of what you've done?" Dr.Crossenberg asked

"It didn't work out as well as I'd hoped but at least I don't have to flat out pretend that I liked those lesser beings" Adrian said

Dr.Crossenberg tilts her head" Interesting" Adrian looked at her" Whats interesting?"

"That you considered the people who have constantly bested you lesser beings" Dr.Crossenberg said

"A miscalculation on my part" Adrian said

"A major miscalculation on your part. In fact you seem to excel when it comes to miscalculation" Dr.Crossenberg said in which Adrian scowled" Ah. Hurts when it's thrown right back at you doesn't it"

Adrian grinned" I take it you've spoken with Morpha"

" No. I have heard about your encounter and the way I look at it she has more character than you" Dr.Crossenberg said which caused Adrian to laugh" Please. She's a fool and she's nothing"

"Hmm" Dr.Crossenberg said studying him" Lets examine those words that you've said shall we. First off. Fool. A fool who ruined his life over some petty grudge. Someone who turned his back on his friends and showed them just how horrible he is"

Adrian glared at her" This is nonsense"

"Then there is that meeting with Samuel. You escaped from prison yet you set yourself up in being recaptured" Dr.Crossenberg clapped her hands" I must admit even the most incompetent supervillain in the world would have the foresight to keep off the radar. Quite an impressive feat"

Adrian's fist balled

" A psychic your tactics aren't the most well thought. And the only reason you've managed to escape at all was that you took the sympathy approach. If you look around you no friends have come to visit you with love and concern. They've all moved on with their lives. In the long run they will have a better life than you ever will."

Adrian shook

"I know what you're thinking. You think some super villain will recruit you right? Given your level of incompetence they wont give you a second glance"

"Stop this right now!" Adrian snarled

" Pretty soon that sympathy card you will be passing around. Eventually nobody will accept it with your attitude. And in the end when your former friends have made a better life for themselves and when even your father would wise up and move on from you. You will just be sitting in your cell. And all you'll have to show for it is nothing. It's completely clear who the lesser being of the situation is wouldn't you agree?" Dr.Crossenberg said. Adrian balled his fist but he then relaxes them and hangs his head down. Dr.Crossenberg stands up and looks out the door then back at Adrian" I thought so"

The Agents came in and picked him up to transport him back to The Pin.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
LION Interrogation Room

The LION Agents put Adrian in the room. He sees a lady in red sit across from him, not paying attention to whats going on in the room just casually looking through a file that she has in her hand" You may leave" she told the guards then as they leave she puts the file down. The agent saluted her then him and the other agent leave.

"Dr.Crossenberg" she introduced then Adrian snorted" I know you. Pretty infamous down at Ravenwood or The Pin or Whatever it's called. To what do I owe this meeting"

"Given what has happened do you still feel satisfied of what you've done?" Dr.Crossenberg asked

"It didn't work out as well as I'd hoped but at least I don't have to flat out pretend that I liked those lesser beings" Adrian said

Dr.Crossenberg tilts her head" Interesting" Adrian looked at her" Whats interesting?"

"That you considered the people who have constantly bested you lesser beings" Dr.Crossenberg said

"A major miscalculation on your part. In fact you seem to excel when it comes to miscalculation" Dr.Crossenberg said in which Adrian scowled" Ah. Hurts when it's thrown right back at you doesn't it"

" No. I have heard about your encounter and the way I look at it she has more character than you" Dr.Crossenberg said which caused Adrian to laugh" Please. She's a fool and she's nothing"

"Hmm" Dr.Crossenberg said studying him" Lets examine those words that you've said shall we. First off. Fool. A fool who ruined his life over some petty grudge. Someone who turned his back on his friends and showed them just how horrible he is"

"Then there is that meeting with Samuel. You escaped from prison yet you set yourself up in being recaptured" Dr.Crossenberg clapped her hands" I must admit even the most incompetent supervillain in the world would have the foresight to keep off the radar. Quite an impressive feat"

Adrian's fist balled

" A psychic your tactics aren't the most well thought. And the only reason you've managed to escape at all was that you took the sympathy approach. If you look around you no friends have come to visit you with love and concern. They've all moved on with their lives. In the long run they will have a better life than you ever will."

Adrian shook

"I know what you're thinking. You think some super villain will recruit you right? Given your level of incompetence they wont give you a second glance"

" Pretty soon that sympathy card you will be passing around. Eventually nobody will accept it with your attitude. And in the end when your former friends have made a better life for themselves and when even your father would wise up and move on from you. You will just be sitting in your cell. And all you'll have to show for it is nothing. It's completely clear who the lesser being of the situation is wouldn't you agree?" Dr.Crossenberg said. Adrian balled his fist but he then relaxes them and hangs his head down. Dr.Crossenberg stands up and looks out the door then back at Adrian" I thought so"

Don't get me wrong, I liked the scene and Mary is always awesome, but shouldn't you PM Froggy first before using his characters?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
LION Interrogation Room

Adrian's fist balled

Adrian shook

Don't get me wrong, I liked the scene and Mary is always awesome, but shouldn't you PM Froggy first before using his characters?

Don't worry Froggy mentioned that whenever he's gone he'd let me RP his characters. Besides this opens up an idea that I have for him. Smile So everythings going according to plan

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 6 Xanatos_schemes-sized

Last edited by Legato on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
LION Interrogation Room

Adrian's fist balled

Adrian shook

Don't worry Froggy mentioned that whenever he's gone he'd let me RP his characters. Besides this opens up an idea that I have for him. Smile

Shoot. Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
LION Interrogation Room

Adrian's fist balled

Adrian shook

Don't worry Froggy mentioned that whenever he's gone he'd let me RP his characters. Besides this opens up an idea that I have for him. Smile

Shoot. Very Happy

Check out the sign up Smile

more_horiz
Dr.Crossenberg exited the room then came across Sophia" Hello Sophia"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Sophia bumped fists with her. "I heard everything on the cameras. Excellent work as usual."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Sophia bumped fists with her. "I heard everything on the cameras. Excellent work as usual."

"If I'm fortunate maybe this will knock some sense into him. If not" Dr.Crossenberg shrugged" Found out anything from Song's undercover mission?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"If I'm fortunate maybe this will knock some sense into him. If not" Dr.Crossenberg shrugged" Found out anything from Song's undercover mission?"

"According to Sable and himself, the victims were killed with the usage of a shockwave power.. Now, there have been instances in the past of particularly powerful electrokinetics being able to produce such shockwaves. So, if true, that puts Ultra Girl in the clear. He does have a lead but he and Sable are still gathering evidence."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"According to Sable and himself, the victims were killed with the usage of a shockwave power.. Now, there have been instances in the past of particularly powerful electrokinetics being able to produce such shockwaves. So, if true, that puts Ultra Girl in the clear. He does have a lead but he and Sable are still gathering evidence."

"Thats good." Dr.Crossenberg said then considered" When captured which do you prefer would be a proper method? Freeze her or the death sentence?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thats good." Dr.Crossenberg said then considered" When captured which do you prefer would be a proper method? Freeze her or the death sentence?"

"Death Sentence. Her victims deserve to know that justice has been delivered and that she can never harm them again."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Death Sentence. Her victims deserve to know that justice has been delivered and that she can never harm them again."

Dr.Crossenberg nods" My thoughts exactly"

OT: Speaking of Song. When looking at Sophia's previous greeting towards him
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarshmallowHell
Heaven in Song's case Razz

Cant blame Sophia as she's a hugger Smile

more_horiz
Yonna aka Freight Train who is just chilling walks up to both Dr.Crossenberg and Sophia after listing to Sophia saying in firm tone.

Yonna: nice work Crossenberg oh and hi there Sophia. shockwave power huh, my cousin Amp / Vassana a electrokinetic maybe she could do that, but those poor victims. yeah I would to recommand the death sentence to Quantum. well there's also the plasmakinetics, maybe powerful plasmakinetics could produce such shockwaves, but the Half Pyxieon Predo is the only Plasmakietic I encounter so far.

but if they could they proably wouldn't since they have so many other options available to them.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Yonna aka Freight Train who is just chilling walks up to both Dr.Crossenberg and Sophia after listing to Sophia saying in firm tone.

Yonna: nice work Crossenberg oh and hi there Sophia. shockwave power huh, my cousin Amp / Vassana a electrokinetic maybe she could do that, but those poor victims. yeah I would to recommand the death sentence to Quantum. well there's also the plasmakinetics, maybe powerful plasmakinetics could produce such shockwaves, but the Half Pyxieon Predo is the only Plasmakietic I encounter so far.

but if they could they proably wouldn't since they have so many other options available to them.

"Hey, you never know when using something that your enemy isn't expecting wouldn't be advantageous." Sophia pointed out.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Good. How are the anti-vampire protocols coming along?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

bounce

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"The Global Alliance are joining Insidious's crew in locating Dr.Insidious. In the event of such crisis I'm looking at forming an alliance with the Blood Rose as they don't want this kind of situation to happen as much as we do"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Hey, you never know when using something that your enemy isn't expecting wouldn't be advantageous." Sophia pointed out.

"An logical observation"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"An logical observation"

Yonna: yeah that seems logical no one would expect powerful plasmakinetic to pull something like that. maybe stuff like spheres of plasma , plasma beams , bolts of plasma ,heat generation , stuff involing electromagnetism and explosions aka pyrotechnic projectiles which could range from anywhere from fireworks to explosive force of atomic bomb base on theory. good thing there aren't any villanious plasmakientics out there, well at lest i don't think so.

Oh Sophia you got any spare clothing i can borrow, my outfit is a little rip at the sleeves from my recent workout.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"An logical observation"

Yonna: yeah that seems logical no one would expect powerful plasmakinetic to pull something like that. maybe stuff like spheres of plasma , plasma beams , bolts of plasma ,heat generation , stuff involing electromagnetism and explosions aka pyrotechnic projectiles which could range from anywhere from fireworks to explosive force of atomic bomb base on theory. good thing there aren't any villanious plasmakientics out there, well at lest i don't think so.

Oh Sophia you got any spare clothing i can borrow, my outfit is a little rip at the sleeves from my recent workout.

"I have just the thing actually. It's a type of self repairing spandex-suit. It's a prototype granted but it's excellent for workouts and field work."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"The Global Alliance are joining Insidious's crew in locating Dr.Insidious. In the event of such crisis I'm looking at forming an alliance with the Blood Rose as they don't want this kind of situation to happen as much as we do"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"An logical observation"

"I have just the thing actually. It's a type of self repairing spandex-suit. It's a prototype granted but it's excellent for workouts and field work."

Yonna: self repairing spandex-suit huh thanks. here's a funny story my husband who's always wants to arm wrestling me for some reason or another one day want to arm wrestler me over want movie we were going to see. I want to see this one movie and he want to see a action movie. so to humor him and i let him win, and it turns out the movie he want to see wasn't half bad.

of course it's quite silly that he thinks could beat me at arm wrestler I'm bigger then he is, but that's my husband for you. he want to arm wrestler my twin sister Zonna and I was like are you crazy she's like the size of two, maybe if three or possibly four of me. I still wonder where Zonna get's her clothing from being 7'5" and 460lbs it must not be easy for her to find clothing that's wide enough to fit her.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"An logical observation"

Yonna: self repairing spandex-suit huh thanks. here's a funny story my husband who's always wants to arm wrestling me for some reason or another one day want to arm wrestler me over want movie we were going to see. I want to see this one movie and he want to see a action movie. so to humor him and i let him win, and it turns out the movie he want to see wasn't half bad.

of course it's quite silly that he thinks could beat me at arm wrestler I'm bigger then he is, but that's my husband for you. he want to arm wrestler my twin sister Zonna and I was like are you crazy she's like the size of two, maybe if three or possibly four of me. I still wonder where Zonna get's her clothing from being 7'5" and 460lbs it must not be easy for her to find clothing that's wide enough to fit her.

"Personal tailor?" Sophia guessed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply