ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 11 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Skulleigh turns around

Belia Coldsteel gets undress  and with a voluptuous athletic body like hers one most wonder  how on earth was she able to fit into those tight clothing. she then puts on her high tech suit but has a hard time putting it on and as she about to zip up her suit the zip gets stuck on her chest and she yells out in stern tone.

Belia Coldsteel: damn it stupid genetics.  don't turn back around yet I'm not finish just have to get this stubborn  zipper.

Belia  breathes in deeply and pushes her bust down  in order to zip  up her outfit then puts her helmet on.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Skulleigh turns around

Belia Coldsteel gets undress  and with a voluptuous athletic body like hers one most wonder  how on earth was she able to fit into those tight clothing. she then puts on her high tech suit but has a hard time putting it on and as she about to zip up her suit the zip gets stuck on her chest and she yells out in stern tone.

Belia Coldsteel: damn it stupid genetics.  don't turn back around yet I'm not finish just have to get this stubborn  zipper.

Belia  breathes in deeply and pushes her bust down  in order to zip  up her outfit then puts her helmet on.
Skulleigh sighs as she takes a bit more time to dress

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Skulleigh turns around

Skulleigh sighs as she takes a bit more time to dress

Darkgale: okay I done you can turn around now I just had to fiddle with a stupid zipper that was stuck.  sigh who I'm kidding it's not the zipper the darn suit just doesn't fit right it's a little too tight around the hips and chest area .  my mom always said I should wear such tight clothing maybe she's right. but it's all worth it to hide my features to keep boys away.

more_horiz
Skulleigh seemed to ignore her comments and frowned. "Are you gonna go out and stop that bad guy or what?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Skulleigh seemed to ignore her comments and frowned. "Are you gonna go out and stop that bad guy or what?"

Darkgale: you say five minuets right that's plenty enough time for me to meet up with this  Porter  guy

Darkgale then leaves and note from  Agent Freight Train appears on the screen  with a message that says okay I just observed everything and I'm kind embarrassed that my niece's reason of design her suit in such a way is because she wants to avoid boys.  such a selfish reason for design a suit,  I want her suit to be modify! Miss Sophia has giving me a new high tech elastic  suit  and the tech in it would be prefect for Belia's suit!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Darkgale: you say five minuets right that's plenty enough time for me to meet up with this  Porter  guy

Darkgale then leaves and note from  Agent Freight Train appears on the screen  with a message that says okay I just observed everything and I'm kind embarrassed that my niece's reason of design her suit in such a way is because she wants to avoid boys.  such a selfish reason for design a suit,  I want her suit to be modify! Miss Sophia has giving me a new high tech elastic  suit  and the tech in it would be prefect for Belia's suit!
skulleigh face palmed

"I meant the teleporter! The teleporter! The warp gates! He shouts before Freught Train asks for her suit to be modified. "Okay, then do it yourself! She's not an agent so it's not my problem! Girl can't even listen to directions!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

skulleigh face palmed

"I meant the teleporter! The teleporter! The warp gates! He shouts before Freught Train asks for her suit to be modified. "Okay, then do it yourself! She's not an agent so it's not my problem! Girl can't even listen to directions!"

a cynical message from Freight Train that says, nobody ask you to do anything, her suit will be modified by Marine and the tech division not me!

at the teleport area

Darkgale: okay this is the place now where is  that porter guy, wait did he mean teleporter?  okay that makes more sense while I guess I just have to wait until this teleporter is ready.  so I'm going to stop a robbery in Seattle by myself, but just who in the hell will I be facing?

more_horiz
As the teleport device stands in front of her, she finds herself pulled in and sees a horrible demon blaring up a bank, killing hundreds

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As the teleport device stands in front of her, she finds herself pulled in and sees a horrible demon blaring up a bank, killing hundreds

Darkgale: a Demon huh well looks like this is job for my trusty metal staff.  okay Demon you had you fun but now it's time to pay the piper! you killing stops now so says my trusty Bo Staff!  

Dark Gale grabs her metal staff from the back of her suit and extends it to full length than uses built in high tech gadgets in to blind the demon with a bright light and precedes to beat on it with her Metal Staff  using Bōjutsu moves saying in cocky tone while use a built in gadget that creates a barrier around  the people in the bank.

Darkgale: heh this is a piece of cake I don't know why Skulleigh  say I would screw this up, I'm practically a pro at this.

more_horiz
The demon grabs the staff and slams Darkgale into the ground, the shock wave destroying the cars in traffic
The slam was SP intense Darkgale could feel blood gushing from her nose
"MORE SOULS TO FEED IMMUNDUS!" Was all it would shout

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The demon grabs the staff and slams Darkgale into the ground, the shock wave destroying the cars in traffic

Darkgale gets up and wipes the blood from her mouth saying in stern tone

Darkgale: Okay no one touches the staff  time for me to get serious!

Darkgale then fires off projectiles from her suit at the demon and even uses high tech  gadget built in her suit that zaps it with a constant deadly dose of electricity.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Darkgale then fires off projectiles from her suit at the demon and even uses high tech  gadget built in her suit that zaps it with a constant deadly dose of electricity.
the blasts pass through the demon, causing massive collateral damage and dead citizens

"IMMUNDUS FEEDS OFF DESTRUCTION!" It would say, the ground trembling as it approached Darkgale, then stopped?

"I can't bear to watch anymore!" Agent Skulleigh's voice would exclaim from behind the monster. "End trial Demoniac" he'd say before glancing at Darkgale. "2,112 people would have died today and millions in property damage would have been caused. You came in without asking what the WHOLE situation was, shot at your for with reckless abandon and when he showed a resistance to your strengths, you didn't change your strategy. If this was real your arrogance could have cost lives. If anything, this shows how much you really should listen to your mother." He'd then sigh, taking a feel breath before asking "now, what do you think you should have done"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

the blasts pass through the demon, causing massive collateral damage and dead citizens

"IMMUNDUS FEEDS OFF DESTRUCTION!" It would say, the ground trembling as it approached Darkgale, then stopped?

"I can't bear to watch anymore!" Agent Skulleigh's voice would exclaim from behind the monster. "End trial Demoniac" he'd say before glancing at Darkgale. "2,112 people would have died today and millions in property damage would have been caused. You came in without asking what the WHOLE situation was, shot at your for with reckless abandon and when he showed a resistance to your strengths, you didn't change your strategy. If this was real your arrogance could have cost lives. If anything, this shows how much you really should listen to your mother." He'd then sigh, taking a feel breath before asking "now, what do you think you should have done"

Darkgale: change my tactics for one, hope that the abilities I get for being part Xaimams and part Storm giant kicks in, or maybe just  face criminals I can actually beat.  cause I seen now that I would be no match for my great Grandmother's Kelio's most dangerous rogues.  here I thought I could take on the likes of Ladybird Ladybird boy was a wrong! 

just for a brief second a small debris  metal coins floats around Darkgale in want kind of looks like storm then it suddenly just stops the coins  drop to the ground and she just stares wondering what happen.

more_horiz
"Alright, good response! Maybe that was your powers kicking in bc of your changed attitude?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Alright, good response! Maybe that was your powers kicking in bc of your changed attitude?"

Darkgale: Maybe but that was a magnetic storm just now so it kind of strange. or maybe it isn't it is a type of storm after all.  my mother says the rest of my abilities won't awaken until I'm 18 years of age.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Darkgale: Maybe but that was a magnetic storm just now so it kind of strange. or maybe it isn't it is a type of storm after all.  my mother says the rest of my abilities won't awaken until I'm 18 years of age.
"maybe you should start listening to her instead of going off half cocked and getting people killed possibly? That Justice Patrol squad you wanted to join is run by a colleague of mine, and if you couldn't pass this test, I doubt he'd let you join. You can ask him though"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"maybe you should start listening to her instead of going off half cocked and getting people killed possibly? That Justice Patrol squad you wanted to join is run by a colleague of mine, and if you couldn't pass this test, I doubt he'd let you join. You can ask him though"

Darkgale: sure I'll do that.

more_horiz
Ace is walking in the armory with Wintergreen behind him, he sees Agent Zero gearing up" Last time we were together like this we were raising hell in another dimension. Oh, Agent Zero" he motioned to Wintergreen" Wintergreen. He helped made my last mission a success"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Ace is walking in the armory with Wintergreen behind him, he sees Agent Zero gearing up" Last time we were together like this we were raising hell in another dimension. Oh, Agent Zero" he motioned to Wintergreen" Wintergreen. He helped made my last mission a success"
Wintergreen waved at Agent Zero who sized him up then saluted. "Your skills are infiltration based correct?" She would ask Wintergreen who'd nod

"Before you ask no I did not look at a file, your attire lead me to believe such"

"You were right, she's really good" Wintergreen would whisper to Ace

"What was your last mission?" She would ask Ace

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Wintergreen waved at Agent Zero who sized him up then saluted. "Your skills are infiltration based correct?" She would ask Wintergreen who'd nod

"Before you ask no I did not look at a file, your attire lead me to believe such"

"You were right, she's really good" Wintergreen would whisper to Ace

"What was your last mission?" She would ask Ace

Ace nods in agreement to Wintergreen

"What the heroes assumed to be an assassination attempt on Princess Saldana's life was in fact a ruse to lead Duchess there so I can collect her blood DNA to give to Nemesis to create a serum. There was a casualty and one of my crew is incarcerated but the mission was a success. As far as the one who is incarcerated goes, if the other members of Insidious's crew follow on the assignment that wont be an issue" Ace said

more_horiz
"Sounds like quite a success. Trigger wqs the other member of your crew yes ? Sounds like you'll be recompensated for your losses quite well"

"Hey Trigger said someone promised to bust out Antaeus! That's cool to hear"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Sounds like quite a success. Trigger wqs the other member of your crew yes ? Sounds like you'll be recompensated for your losses quite well"

Ace nods then says to Wintergreen" Be sure to gear up"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Wintergreen looks up at Ace before gathering the necessary supplies

His smoke form would allow him to carry these supplies and were why he was integral for this next mission. As he returned to Ace, he stood at the ready

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Wintergreen looks up at Ace before gathering the necessary supplies

His smoke form would allow him to carry these supplies and were why he was integral for this next mission. As he returned to Ace, he stood at the ready

Ace looked at Agent Zero" Care for a drink before we go?"

more_horiz
"One, but I don't want the young one to feel left out" she replies, walking toward the labyrinth bar

Wintergreen looked around before giving Ace the go. "Just make it a quick one okay? He'd ask his savior turned partner

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply