ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 15 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"I got it" Inch High says, contacting Doc Halworth who agrees and nods with Mitch's analysis, even though he was told this information already, having known the queen of the academy

"Say already mentioned this information Mitch"
Mitch: he did, well then I just did all that for nothing.

"at least you got to display your amazing analytical skills" Halworth would say as he communicated with Inch High and his crew
Mitch: that's true

Diamantina: okay Halworth here's  the girl  Inch High mention to you, the one that a girl name Kid Rameses was trying to destroyed

Say ( looking at Mono's Scythe): that's a Móguǐ  weapon alright, and that means that girl is a Móguǐ   user!  also you said that Kid Rameses was after this girl , well that only means that mistress Izanami knows about this girl and wants her  destroyed.

just then a woman dress in a black cloak suddenly appears from the dark mist that forms  underneath the ground and she says in  cheerful tone

Mistress Izanami queen of the Dead: hello there Say just checking to see how your doing, I see you have bonding with that girl Sally.  ( tone quickly changes to a deep stern tone)  what is this  isn't that the  Móguǐ  user that I had order Kid Rameses to killed so I see it was  these folks (  looking at Inch high and his crew) who got in the way .

Babs: no disrespect miss but who are you to past judgement on this girl.

Mistress Izanami: who I'm I who I'm , I am the Izanami Queen of the Dead that's who! and I will not have my actions question by a mortal!  that girl is a Móguǐ   user the weapon she has is name Onigmi  it used to belong to her deceased mother who was also a Móguǐ   weapon user as was her father.  and my point still stands Halworth any Móguǐ   user must be destroy know exceptions!

Say: look Mistress Izanami I know I 'm not supposed to talk back to you, but can't we just let the rule book slide on this one, i mean come on she's just a girl.

Onigmi ( demon form pounding on Mono's head): head sleepy head wake up and let's get out of here the Queen of the Dead is here! hey do you want to be destroy than wake your ass up now Mono! see this kind of thing would never happen to your mother!

Mistress Izanami: Say you know the rules on Móguǐ  they must be destroyed no exceptions.

Say: but Mistress Izanami please listen to what Dr Halworth has to say before make any decisions on what to do with the Girl Móguǐ  user!

more_horiz
the birth of a Oni

meanwhile  at  Robs Corps

Robs Corps staff member: sir should we go after the girl?

Jacob T Robinson: no need we get want we wanted. we have a sample of her blood  and that's all we need, Shen take this down to the lab and analyze   it figure out if you can do anything with it.

Jacob T Robinson hands  Shen the vial that has sample of Nasoq's blood in it and Shen just smiles saying in firm tone.

Shen: it would be my pleasure Mr Robinson sir ( or should I say my soon to be guinea pig).

Jessica Robinson ( phone):  father where are you , you promise , you promise you would see my magic audition at the theater.  this could be my chance to get  part time job as  magician assistant to further  my career choice and you're  not even there to support me typical!

Jacob T. Robinson: sorry dear I can't be there something important has come up , but I promise i will be there for the next one.

Jessica Robinson ( phone): oh like i have herd you say that a bunch of times!

Jacob T. Robinson hangs up the phone and meanwhile at the theater  Kariako aka Onaus  over hears  Jessica complain about  her father couldn't make it to day because of some stupid thing he considers more important than her.   Kariako rubs his chin and he suddenly has a realization saying to himself in firm tone.

Kariako: ( something important huh, hmm  the last time i was at Rob Corps it was with  the Halworth Students John, Nasoq, Mark , Sunnina  and Gravious Students Rinda, Babs and Yo!  I remember that  Nasoq turn into this monstrous bear creature after she got shot by  one of Cassidy man. then he and Rinda got into a fight , wait that's it during the fight  some of Nasoq blood must have spilled near Robinson which means he has a sample of her blood !

Know Robinson I can guess what he's going to do with the sample of Nasoq's blood here and I'm not liking it I better get down to Robs Corps and  retrieve that sample  before he has a chance to use it.

Karia: ( Kariako you can't just burst in  Robs corps that would be consider illegal. )

Kariako: ( Karia who said I was just going to burst in there, i'm going to use my job as a part time photo journalist for the Phoenix times to get in legally.)

yet meanwhile old abandoning warehouse

Jacob M. Kazdasion: okay everyone do we have the explosives?

radical 1  : ah Jacob should we will be attempting to blow up Rob corps that's where Jessica's father works remember? she might  get upset  if something where to happen to him.

Jacob M. Kazdasion: I know that's why once this done I want everyone involved to keep their mouth's shut not one word about this to Jessica!   now  let's load up these explosives we have a building to blow up people! also those who are with me  let's get going and those who want to act like whiny little bitches can just stay here!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
the birth of a Oni

Jacob T Robinson: no need we get want we wanted. we have a sample of her blood  and that's all we need, Shen take this down to the lab and analyze   it figure out if you can do anything with it.

Jacob T Robinson hands  Shen the vial that has sample of Nasoq's blood in it and Shen just smiles saying in firm tone.

Shen: it would be my pleasure Mr Robinson sir ( or should I say my soon to be guinea pig).

Jessica Robinson ( phone):  father where are you , you promise , you promise you would see my magic audition at the theater.  this could be my chance to get  part time job as  magician assistant to further  my career choice and you're  not even there to support me typical!

Jacob T. Robinson: sorry dear I can't be there something important has come up , but I promise i will be there for the next one.

Jacob T. Robinson hangs up the phone and meanwhile at the theater  Kariako aka Onaus  over hears  Jessica complain about  her father couldn't make it to day because of some stupid thing he considers more important than her.   Kariako rubs his chin and he suddenly has a realization saying to himself in firm tone.

Kariako: ( something important huh, hmm  the last time i was at Rob Corps it was with  the Halworth Students John, Nasoq, Mark , Sunnina  and Gravious Students Rinda, Babs and Yo!  I remember that  Nasoq turn into this monstrous bear creature after she got shot by  one of Cassidy man. then he and Rinda got into a fight , wait that's it during the fight  some of Nasoq blood must have spilled near Robinson which means he has a sample of her blood !

Know Robinson I can guess what he's going to do with the sample of Nasoq's blood here and I'm not liking it I better get down to Robs Corps and  retrieve that sample  before he has a chance to use it.

Karia: ( Kariako you can't just burst in  Robs corps that would be consider illegal. )

Kariako: ( Karia who said I was just going to burst in there, i'm going to use my job as a part time photo journalist for the Phoenix times to get in legally.)

radical 1  : ah Jacob should we will be attempting to blow up Rob corps that's where Jessica's father works remember? she might  get upset  if something where to happen to him.

Jacob M. Kazdasion: I know that's why once this done I want everyone involved to keep their mouth's shut not one word about this to Jessica!   now  let's load up these explosives we have a building to blow up people! also  those who are with me  let's get going and those who want to act like whiny little bitches can just stay here!

Later outside the theater

Kariako: it's a shame you didn't get the gig Jessica but maybe next time huh.

Jessica: No big deal at lest you showed up unlike some one I know!

Kariako: well I be seeing you Jessica I have to be heading over to Phoenix times before Old man Drake blows a casket!

hours later at Phoenix times in Drake's office.

Drake: what to you want Jospeh can't you see I'm busy?

Kariako: Mr. Drake Sir would it be okay if I did a something on Robs Corps?

Drake: like what do a interview with the CEO, photo journalist not a reporter Jospeh stick to your Job description!

Kariako: I know that show but maybe we can do a interview on Robs Corps and I can take pictures?

Drake: Okay I like the idea, okay we we send I best report to do the interview you will be with her and if that Onaus menace shows up I want pictures of him understand!

Kariako: in all do respect sir the guy isn't a menace!

Drake: nonsense he's a masked vigilante thinking he can take the law into his own hands, that's the very definition of menace kid! even the cops think he's a menace they have a warrant out for his arrest have you been watching the news Jospeh!

Kariako: I must have missed it sir (try to protect this city and want to i get a reward, the key to the city, no I get label as a criminal and a arrest warrant out on me. )

Drake: what are you doing that just staying around Jospeh get to work!!!

Kariako leaves and Drake sips on his coffee.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
the birth of a Oni

Jacob M. Kazdasion: I know that's why once this done I want everyone involved to keep their mouth's shut not one word about this to Jessica!   now  let's load up these explosives we have a building to blow up people! also  those who are with me  let's get going and those who want to act like whiny little bitches can just stay here!

Kariako: it's a shame you didn't get the gig  Jessica but maybe next time huh.

Kariako: well I be seeing you  Jessica I have to be heading over to  Phoenix times before Old man Drake  blows a casket!

Drake: what to you want Jospeh  can't you see I'm busy?

Kariako:  Mr. Drake Sir would it be okay if I did a something on  Robs Corps?

Drake:  like what do a interview with the CEO,  photo journalist not a reporter Jospeh stick to your Job description!

Kariako: I know that show but maybe we can do a interview on  Robs Corps and I can take pictures?

Drake: Okay I like the idea, okay we we send I best report to do the interview you will be with her  and if that Onaus menace shows up I want pictures of him understand!

Kariako: in all do respect sir  the guy isn't a menace!

Drake: nonsense he's a masked vigilante thinking he can take the law into his own hands, that's the very definition  of menace kid!  even the cops think he's a menace they have a  warrant out for his arrest have you been watching the news Jospeh!

Kariako:  I must have missed it sir (try to protect this city and want to i get a reward, the key to the city, no I get label as a criminal and a arrest warrant out on me. )

Later at Robs Corps Lab

Shen: ah yes I have everything I need to make a genetically engineered DNA from that Girl the one who got biting by my radioactive super mutant bear , Red salamander DNA, lizard DNA , Bison DNA, Shark DNA and Bat DNA! now I just put the vials to there respect slots for the mutantziser start the machine and just wait until the marbles fall into place!

Shen puts the vials with the DNA samples he has into slots connect to a machine dub the mutantziser and press a button active the machine. he then watches as the machine mix the strains of DNA together to create one totally new strain of DNA and Shen smiles saying in satisfied tone .

Shen: it's done now just have to wait until my guinea Pig gets here, errr I mean my Boss!

Meanwhile outside the building

Jacob M. Kazdasion: okay every one this is one explosive is really powerful or at lest that's what that Nemesis person said. you can't believe how much dough i had to fork over just to pay for this bad boy! I'm going inside to set this thing up you all set up the rest of the bombs outside. and this gear that Nemesis person give me will come in handy.

Jacob M. Kazadaison actives the high tech gear given to by Nemesis which he pay for and starts assault the building which gets him immediately notice . the alarms sound and up in his office Jacob T Robinson looks at the surveillance footage saying in angry tone.

Mr. Robinson: I don't know who this punk kid think he is but he has some nerve attacking my company like a wild dog! ( speed dial) Phoenix PD this is Robinson of Robs corp speaking my building is being attack by hoodlums i want you to send a squad to deal with this immediately!

Kariako arrives just in time to see a bunch of mask man set up explosives around the building saying in stern tone as he looks at the weapons their holding.

Kariako: ( I know Jacob T. Robinson is a cold heartless bastard but is blowing him up to smithereens will the best way to go about doing things. as must as I don't like the guy I stay have to stop these guys from blowing him to kingdom come! ) Hey why don't you go on in ahead there's something i need to do first

Reporter: well hurried up I will be waiting inside.

the Reporter hurries inside not worrying about explosives at all as she is only focusing on getting her scope. Kariako then hides behind the news find and transforms into his suit. he then quickly appears with a flash right in front of the radical group saying in stern tone.

Onaus: you know guys there's better ways you can go about doing this rather then blowing the guy the hell up, have you guys ever consider do a petition perhaps? ( dodges the shots that are being fire at him with super human speed) okay I guess not!

Onaus dodge the radical groups fire power moving faster then they can see and hits them a bunch of times before they can react knocking them out just in time for the cops to show up. but instead of being treated like a hero the cops aim there guns at him and the one in charge says in stern tone.

Phoenix PD Lieutenant: Put your hands in the air now Onaus we have a warrant for your arrest! do you honestly take the law into your own hands?

Onaus: come on fellas I just trying to help is all what's the deal?

Phoenix PD Lieutenant: the deal is that your a vigilante taking the law into his own hands and we don't like that. we don't tolerate vigilantes in this city now put you hands in the air and if you ever tried to make any movements I will order my men to shoot!

Onaus: (geeze I bet this never happens to Ultra Girl, she has a fan club what do I have oh yeah that's right the complete opposite of that angry mob! )

Karia: ( Kariako these are cops you can't attack them that would be a serious offense )

Onaus: ( I know that that's why I'm taking the exit stage right!)

Onaus uses his super human speed and agility to dodge the cops gun fire and runs inside the building walking straight into a bloodbath as he sees bodies of dead Robs employees laying across the ground wondering what in the hell happen while looking at a anarchist symbol drawn in blood on the wall saying in grasp tone.

Onaus: Jacob what in the hell have you done! Damn it I knew it was a bad idea for Jessica to even allow that guy in her group in the first place the guy is a total whack job and this shows it! I have to find him and stop him before he blows this place sky high with what ever explosive or explosives his packing with him!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
the birth of a Oni

Jacob T Robinson: no need we got what we wanted. we have a sample of her blood  and that's all we need, Shen take this down to the lab and analyze   it figure out if you can do anything with it.

Kariako: well I be seeing you  Jessica I have to be heading over to  Phoenix times before Old man Drake  blows a casket!

Drake:  like what do a interview with the CEO,  photo journalist not a reporter Jospeh stick to your Job description!

Kariako: I know that show but maybe we can do a interview on  Robs Corps and I can take pictures?

Drake: Okay I like the idea, okay we we send I best report to do the interview you will be with her  and if that Onaus menace shows up I want pictures of him understand!

Drake: nonsense he's a masked vigilante thinking he can take the law into his own hands, that's the very definition  of menace kid!  even the cops think he's a menace they have a  warrant out for his arrest have you been watching the news Jospeh!

Kariako:  I must have missed it sir (try to protect this city and want to i get a reward, the key to the city, no I get label as a criminal and a arrest warrant out on me. )

Later at Robs Corps Lab

Shen: ah yes I have everything I need to make a genetically engineered  DNA from that Girl the one who got biting by my radioactive super mutant bear , Red salamander DNA,  lizard DNA ,  Bison DNA,  Shark DNA and Bat DNA!  now I just put the vials to there respect slots for the mutantziser  start the machine and just wait until the marbles fall into place!

Shen puts the vials with the DNA samples he has into slots connect to a machine  dub the mutantziser   and press a button active the machine. he then watches as the machine mix the strains of DNA together to create one totally new strain of DNA  and Shen smiles saying in satisfied tone .

Shen: it's done now just have to wait until my  guinea Pig gets here, errr I mean my Boss!

Jacob M. Kazdasion: okay every one this is one explosive is really powerful  or at lest that's what that Nemesis  person said. you can't believe how much dough i had to fork over just to pay for this  bad boy!  I'm going inside to set this thing up you all set up the rest of the bombs outside.  and this gear that Nemesis  person  give me will come in handy.

Jacob M. Kazadaison actives the high tech gear given to by Nemesis which he pay for and starts assault the building which gets him immediately  notice . the alarms sound and up in his office   Jacob T Robinson looks at the surveillance  footage saying in angry tone.

Mr. Robinson: I don't know who this punk kid think he is but he has some nerve attacking my company like a wild dog!  ( speed dial)  Phoenix PD this is  Robinson of Robs corp speaking my building is being attack by hoodlums i want you to send a squad  to deal with this immediately!

Kariako arrives just in time to see a bunch of mask man set up explosives around the building saying in stern tone as he looks at the weapons their holding.

Kariako:  (  I know Jacob T. Robinson is a cold heartless bastard but is blowing him up to smithereens will the best way to go about doing things.  as must as I don't like the guy I stay have to stop these guys from blowing him to kingdom come!  )  Hey why don't you go on in ahead there's something i need to do first

Reporter: well hurried up  I will be waiting inside.

the Reporter hurries inside not worrying about  explosives at all as she is only focusing on getting her scope.   Kariako then hides behind the news find and  transforms into his suit. he then quickly appears with a flash right in front of the radical group saying in stern tone.

Onaus: you know guys there's better ways you can go about doing this rather then blowing the guy the hell up, have you  guys ever consider do a petition perhaps? ( dodges the shots that are being fire at him with super human speed) okay I guess not!

Onaus dodge  the radical groups  fire power  moving faster then they can see and  hits them a bunch of times before they can react knocking them out just in time for the cops to show up. but instead of being treated  like a hero the  cops aim there guns at him and the one in charge says in  stern tone.

Phoenix PD Lieutenant: Put your hands in the air now Onaus we have a warrant for your arrest! do you honestly  take the law into your own hands?

Phoenix PD   Lieutenant: the deal is that your a  vigilante  taking the law into his own hands and we don't like that.  we don't tolerate  vigilantes in this city now put you hands in the air and if you ever tried to make any movements I will order my men to shoot!

Onaus: (geeze I bet this never happens to Ultra Girl, she has a fan club what do I have oh yeah that's right the complete opposite of that angry mob!   )

Karia: ( Kariako these are cops you can't attack them that would be a serious offense )

Onaus uses his super human speed and agility to dodge the cops gun fire and runs inside the building walking straight into a bloodbath as he sees bodies of dead  Robs employees laying across the ground wondering what in the hell happen while looking at a anarchist symbol  drawn in blood on the wall saying in grasp tone.

Onaus: Jacob what in the hell have you done! Damn it I knew it was a bad idea for Jessica to even  allow that guy in her group in the first place the guy is a total whack job and this shows it!  I have to find him and stop him before he  blows this place sky high with what ever explosive or explosives his packing with him!

Onaus would eventually catch up to Jacob bumping into him in Robs Corps Lab where he sees that Jacob is about to plate a high tech explosive saying in firm tone.

Onaus: Jacob stop you don't want to do this trust me. I know Rob Corps is bad but blown them to kingdom come really isn't the answer.

Jacob M. Kazdasion: it is the answer cause I want to send a message to all those selfish pigs out there they can't hide behind their wealth and that they can't escaped judgement. they have to pay for their crimes like everyone else!

Onaus: look the only message you're going to be send out is that your a deranged psychopath Jacob!

Jacob M. Kazdasion: Shut your damn mouth I'm doing this and not you or anyone else is going to stop me! so don't get in my F#$king way!

Onaus steps in to stop Jacob but Jacob fires at him using a energy blaster and sends him crashing into a wall as Onaus says in stern tone.

Onaus: ouch okay that smart , listen to my Jacob there are cops out there if you do this there going to lock you up do you really want to throw your life away ?

Jacob M. Kazdasion: My life and childhood dreams have already been crushed I have nothing to lose! and you know what they say about a man who has nothing to lose?

Onaus combats Jacob only to get interrupt by Jacob T Robinson who walks in and blasts Jacob with a giant energy rail cannon saying in stern tone.

Jacob T. Robinson: first that Tiger Girl shows up now this? you my have nothing to lose kid but I built this company from the ground up and I will be damn if I let anyone let alone a punk ass kid destroy it! ( looking over at Onaus) step aside Onaus I will handle this !

Onaus: whoa okay since when did you become such a badass?

Jacob T. Robinson: I used to be in the Marines so i can handle punks like this!

Onaus: wait you were in the military that's news to me!

Jacob T. Robinson: there's a lot of stuff you don't know about me Onaus!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
the birth of a Oni

Jacob T Robinson: no need we got what we wanted. we have a sample of her blood  and that's all we need, Shen take this down to the lab and analyze   it figure out if you can do anything with it.

Later at Robs Corps Lab

Shen: ah yes I have everything I need to make a genetically engineered  DNA from that Girl the one who got biting by my radioactive super mutant bear , Red salamander DNA,  lizard DNA ,  Bison DNA,  Shark DNA and Bat DNA!  now I just put the vials to there respect slots for the mutantziser  start the machine and just wait until the marbles fall into place!

Shen puts the vials with the DNA samples he has into slots connect to a machine  dub the mutantziser   and press a button active the machine. he then watches as the machine mix the strains of DNA together to create one totally new strain of DNA  and Shen smiles saying in satisfied tone .

Shen: it's done now just have to wait until my  guinea Pig gets here, errr I mean my Boss!

Jacob M. Kazdasion: okay every one this is one explosive is really powerful  or at lest that's what that Nemesis  person said. you can't believe how much dough i had to fork over just to pay for this  bad boy!  I'm going inside to set this thing up you all set up the rest of the bombs outside.  and this gear that Nemesis  person  give me will come in handy.

Jacob M. Kazadaison actives the high tech gear given to by Nemesis which he pay for and starts assault the building which gets him immediately  notice . the alarms sound and up in his office   Jacob T Robinson looks at the surveillance  footage saying in angry tone.

Mr. Robinson: I don't know who this punk kid think he is but he has some nerve attacking my company like a wild dog!  ( speed dial)  Phoenix PD this is  Robinson of Robs corp speaking my building is being attack by hoodlums i want you to send a squad  to deal with this immediately!

Kariako:  (  I know Jacob T. Robinson is a cold heartless bastard but is blowing him up to smithereens will the best way to go about doing things.  as must as I don't like the guy I stay have to stop these guys from blowing him to kingdom come!  )  Hey why don't you go on in ahead there's something i need to do first

the Reporter hurries inside not worrying about  explosives at all as she is only focusing on getting her scope.   Kariako then hides behind the news find and  transforms into his suit. he then quickly appears with a flash right in front of the radical group saying in stern tone.

Onaus: you know guys there's better ways you can go about doing this rather then blowing the guy the hell up, have you  guys ever consider do a petition perhaps? ( dodges the shots that are being fire at him with super human speed) okay I guess not!

Onaus dodge  the radical groups  fire power  moving faster then they can see and  hits them a bunch of times before they can react knocking them out just in time for the cops to show up. but instead of being treated  like a hero the  cops aim there guns at him and the one in charge says in  stern tone.

Phoenix PD Lieutenant: Put your hands in the air now Onaus we have a warrant for your arrest! do you honestly  take the law into your own hands?

Phoenix PD   Lieutenant: the deal is that your a  vigilante  taking the law into his own hands and we don't like that.  we don't tolerate  vigilantes in this city now put you hands in the air and if you ever tried to make any movements I will order my men to shoot!

Onaus: (geeze I bet this never happens to Ultra Girl, she has a fan club what do I have oh yeah that's right the complete opposite of that angry mob!   )

Onaus uses his super human speed and agility to dodge the cops gun fire and runs inside the building walking straight into a bloodbath as he sees bodies of dead  Robs employees laying across the ground wondering what in the hell happen while looking at a anarchist symbol  drawn in blood on the wall saying in grasp tone.

Onaus: Jacob what in the hell have you done! Damn it I knew it was a bad idea for Jessica to even  allow that guy in her group in the first place the guy is a total whack job and this shows it!  I have to find him and stop him before he  blows this place sky high with what ever explosive or explosives his packing with him!
Onaus would eventually catch up to Jacob  bumping into him in Robs Corps Lab where he sees that Jacob is about to plate a high tech explosive saying in firm tone.

Onaus:  Jacob stop you don't want to do this  trust me.  I know Rob Corps is bad but blown them to kingdom come really isn't the answer.

Jacob M. Kazdasion: it is the answer cause I want to send a message to all those selfish pigs out there they can't hide behind their wealth and that they can't escaped judgement. they have to pay for their crimes like everyone else!

Onaus: look the only message you're going to be send out is that your a deranged  psychopath Jacob!

Jacob M. Kazdasion: Shut your damn  mouth I'm doing this and not you or anyone else is going to stop me!  so don't get in my F#$king way!

Onaus steps in to stop Jacob but Jacob fires at him using a energy blaster and sends him crashing into a wall as  Onaus says in stern tone.

Onaus: ouch okay that smart , listen to my Jacob there are cops out there if you do this there going to lock you up do you really want to throw your life away ?

Jacob M. Kazdasion: My life and childhood dreams have already been crushed I have nothing to lose! and you know what they say about a man who has nothing to lose?

Onaus combats  Jacob  only to get interrupt by Jacob T Robinson who walks in and blasts Jacob with a giant energy rail cannon  saying in stern tone.

Jacob T. Robinson: first that Tiger Girl shows up now this?  you my have nothing to lose kid but I built this company from the ground up and I will be damn if I let anyone let alone a punk ass kid destroy it!  ( looking over at Onaus) step aside Onaus I will handle this !

Jacob T. Robinson: I used to be in the Marines so i can handle  punks like this!

Onaus: wait you were in the military that's  news to me!

as the battle unfolds Onaus would notice that the bomb Jacob has in his hands seems to be unstable  saying in Stern tone.

Onaus: damn it that thing Jacob has about to exploded I need to get it off his hands ! okay  I need to make this shot count!

Onaus fires off a blast from his twin Plasma arm cannon and  knocks the  bomb out off  Jacob's hands but Jacob quickly goes after the bomb and just as he is about to grab it it explodes and a massive surge of energy engulfs Jacob and sends  Robinson and  crashing into two different places. Onaus crashes into a different room while  Robinson crashes into the   mutantziser  which activates.  Shen who is there watches as the mutant DNA mixes with  Robinson viva a red misty gas and watches as Jacob T. Robinson starts to transform saying in firm tone.

Shen: yes I'm a genius everything is going as plan! soon i would have create the first genetically engineer Oni!   now my creation it's time for you to obey your master!

after fully transforming Jacob T. Robinson  breaks the cage apart and grabs  Shen pin him to  wall saying in stern tone.

Jacob  T. Robinson:  you seem to forget you place Shen, I'm the one in charged!  just because you little plan work doesn't mean jack cause  the only reason it work is because I allow it to!  I know this whole time you were going to use me as your test subject so I purposely allow your   plan  to work knowing that it would give me a  powerful body!  so thanks for the new body Shen it feels rejuvenate I feel like a whole new man!  with this body I could crush my enemies I could destroy the competition!  

Shen: have you look at your self in the mirror  you're a monster , how do you think your going to run your company looking like that?

Jacob T. Robinson:  don't worry that will be taking care off, but for right now I have a little pest to crush!  of course first I need to find some gear cause it's quite uncomfortable being naked and I know just who to get it from ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 15 Ultimate_goblin_thanks_for_17k_by_jasonheichel-d3ftq91

Shen: clearly the mutation has effect your mind  Robinson your laughing like  raving lunatic!

Jacob  T. Robinson ( tossing Shen aside saying in stern tone): if you want to keep your job and your life I best you keep you mouth shut Shen.

at Superhuman Speed Jacob T. Robinson quickly disappears and then appears where Jacob is . Jacob wakes up and screams as he sees a red monster with fiery red eyes  that is breathing flames from it's nose saying in scared tone.

Jacob: aurugguaghh what in the hell are you some kind of monster!!!

Jacob. T Robinson: you could say that  kid, and you got something on you I want. you see I need something to cover up my body and that tech you have on you will do just nicely!

Robinson rips the tech from Jacob's body causing Jacob to scream in pain. after ripping off the last of the tech Robinson  puts the tech  on his body and says in a stern tone.  

Jacob T. Robinson: thanks for the tech kid it's in better hands now mine!

meanwhile Onaus wakes up in a room filled with pictures of him with  Xs on them saying in stern tone.

Onaus: okay either Robinson is my biggest fan or he hates my guts and I'm guessing it's the latter! ( sees a red monster  smash through the metal wall in front of him and this monster is carrying Jacob   ) okay what in the hell is that thing some kind of Red Oni ?

Jacob T. Robinson:  Red Oni I like the sound of that Onaus!  now that I'm finish dealing with this little nuisance it's time to take care of you. oh don't worry he's perfectly alright but I think it's about high time i teach you a lesson in snooping around my business ( tosses  Jacob M. Kazdasion aside).

Onaus looks at the red monster in shock saying in shock tone.

Onaus: Mr. Robinson ?!?  (oh boy  this is going to be tough to explain to Jessica, she's never going to believe this!)

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
the birth of a Oni

Later at Robs Corps Lab

Onaus would eventually catch up to Jacob  bumping into him in Robs Corps Lab where he sees that Jacob is about to plate a high tech explosive saying in firm tone.

Onaus:  Jacob stop you don't want to do this  trust me.  I know Rob Corps is bad but blown them to kingdom come really isn't the answer.

Onaus: look the only message you're going to be send out is that your a deranged  psychopath Jacob!

Jacob M. Kazdasion: Shut your damn  mouth I'm doing this and not you or anyone else is going to stop me!  so don't get in my F#$king way!

Onaus steps in to stop Jacob but Jacob fires at him using a energy blaster and sends him crashing into a wall as  Onaus says in stern tone.

Onaus combats  Jacob  only to get interrupt by Jacob T Robinson who walks in and blasts Jacob with a giant energy rail cannon  saying in stern tone.

Jacob T. Robinson: first that Tiger Girl shows up now this?  you my have nothing to lose kid but I built this company from the ground up and I will be damn if I let anyone let alone a punk ass kid destroy it!  ( looking over at Onaus) step aside Onaus I will handle this !

Jacob T. Robinson: I used to be in the Marines so i can handle  punks like this!

Onaus: wait you were in the military that's  news to me!

as the battle unfolds Onaus would notice that the bomb Jacob has in his hands seems to be unstable  saying in Stern tone.

Onaus: damn it that thing Jacob has about to exploded I need to get it off his hands ! okay  I need to make this shot count!

Onaus fires off a blast from his twin Plasma arm cannon and  knocks the  bomb out off  Jacob's hands but Jacob quickly goes after the bomb and just as he is about to grab it it explodes and a massive surge of energy engulfs Jacob and sends  Robinson and  crashing into two different places. Onaus crashes into a different room while  Robinson crashes into the   mutantziser  which activates.  Shen who is there watches as the mutant DNA mixes with  Robinson viva a red misty gas and watches as Jacob T. Robinson starts to transform saying in firm tone.

Shen: yes I'm a genius everything is going as plan! soon i would have create the first genetically engineer Oni!   now my creation it's time for you to obey your master!

after fully transforming Jacob T. Robinson  breaks the cage apart and grabs  Shen pin him to  wall saying in stern tone.

[flash(425,350)][/flash]

Jacob  T. Robinson:  you seem to forget you place Shen, I'm the one in charged!  just because you little plan work doesn't mean jack cause  the only reason it work is because I allow it to!  I know this whole time you were going to use me as your test subject so I purposely allow your   plan  to work knowing that it would give me a  powerful body!  so thanks for the new body Shen it feels rejuvenate I feel like a whole new man!  with this body I could crush my enemies I could destroy the competition!  

Shen: have you look at your self in the mirror  you're a monster , how do you think your going to run your company looking like that?

Jacob T. Robinson:  don't worry that will be taking care off, but for right now I have a little pest to crush!  of course first I need to find some gear cause it's quite uncomfortable being naked and I know just who to get it from ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 15 Ultimate_goblin_thanks_for_17k_by_jasonheichel-d3ftq91

Shen: clearly the mutation has effect your mind  Robinson your laughing like  raving lunatic!

Jacob  T. Robinson ( tossing Shen aside saying in stern tone): if you want to keep your job and your life I best you keep you mouth shut Shen.

at Superhuman Speed Jacob T. Robinson quickly disappears and then appears where Jacob is . Jacob wakes up and screams as he sees a red monster with fiery red eyes  that is breathing flames from it's nose saying in scared tone.

Jacob: aurugguaghh what in the hell are you some kind of monster!!!

Jacob. T Robinson: you could say that  kid, and you got something on you I want. you see I need something to cover up my body and that tech you have on you will do just nicely!

Robinson rips the tech from Jacob's body causing Jacob to scream in pain. after ripping off the last of the tech Robinson  puts the tech  on his body and says in a stern tone.  

Jacob T. Robinson: thanks for the tech kid it's in better hands now mine!

meanwhile Onaus wakes up in a room filled with pictures of him with  Xs on them saying in stern tone.

Onaus: okay either Robinson is my biggest fan or he hates my guts and I'm guessing it's the latter! ( sees a red monster  smash through the metal wall in front of him and this monster is carrying Jacob   ) okay what in the hell is that thing some kind of Red Oni ?

Jacob T. Robinson:  Red Oni I like the sound of that Onaus!  now that I'm finish dealing with this little nuisance it's time to take care of you. oh don't worry he's perfectly alright but I think it's about high time i teach you a lesson in snooping around my business ( tosses  Jacob M. Kazdasion aside).

Onaus looks at the red monster in shock saying in shock tone.

Onaus: Mr. Robinson ?!?  (oh boy  this is going to be tough to explain to Jessica, she's never going to believe this!)
without warning Robinson quickly grabs  Onaus and slams him to the ground saying in stern.

Red Oni: you're Lesson in pain starts now!

Onaus then blasts  Red Oni with two twin plasma cannons knocking him into a wall saying in firm tone.

Onaus: ( damn that was a close called Karia what happen why didn't the sensor warn me that  Robinson was about to attack?)

Karia ( I don't know something is jamming sensor!)

Onaus:  ( that's not good i can't rely on the sensor to predict his attacks)

Red Oni quickly gets up and dashes at  Onaus at super human speeds and Onaus  jumps over him Onaus lands on the other said and  beings do serious of  acrobatic attacks  using his spider like reflexes, super human agility hitting Red Oni with class 10 punches.  Red Oni just smiles saying in stern tone.

Red Oni: is that all you got you hit like a girl!

Onaus gets trash  around the building by Red Oni who proves to be stronger and tougher then he is. Onaus tries to attack Red Oni from behind by somehow Red Oni sees it coming and  kicks  Onaus straight through a metal wall and into the Lab.   Onaus wakes up and rubs his forehead saying in stern tone.

Onaus: damn not only is he  super humanly fast , he's stronger and tougher than I am. how in the hell I'm supposed to beat him ?!? ( looking at around lab) mutantziser  is that's what Robinson used to turn himself into that monster!  hmm looks like the machine has three vials insert into it right does that say radioactive super mutant bear DNA on one of those vials ?

yes it does, that means it must have been Nasoq's DNA but it's empty along with 5 other vials, Robinson must have used them on himself

Robinson appears before Onaus  saying in stern tone.

Robinson:  close but you have to thank Shen for my transformation into this creature he's the one who built that  invention before you and used that Girl's DNA along with the DNA of five another Animals ,  Red salamander ,  lizard ,  Bison ,  Shark and Bat  DNA to make what he has dub a genetically genetically engineered Oni! and I would say that his work was a success wouldn't you agree!

Onaus: translation I'm in for a world of pain!

Onaus Battles  Robinson through out robs corps even through he is outmatch in strength and skill.  Robinson uses his new found animal abilities such as his enhance senses  to predict  Onaus attacks making hard for Onaus to get a hit in on him.  and when he does his regeneration along with his toughness makes it hard for Onaus attacks to have any effect on him.  so Onaus does the only thing he can do he runs  but  Robinson quickly gains up to him even though he's running at 65 miles per hours tags him and clotheslines him  through a metal wall where   Onaus crashing right in front of the the reporter that he's supposed to be with.

Reporter: hey your that vigilante, do you know where Jospeh is I have to find him to tell him we have to abort the assignment due to police orders!

Onaus: ( getting up) don't worry I'm sure he's fine I'll go find the kid you just hurried back outside it isn't safe here.

Reporter ( sees a red monster burst through  the wall ) your right it isn't safe here I think better go before what ever that thing is makes meal out of me!

the Reporter quickly hurries off but then a squad of cops and one of them says in stern tone.

Cop: ( looking at the Red Monster) what in the hell is that thing ?!?)

Cop 2: I don't know  but let's just shoot it the damn thing  and take down Onaus it's obvious  he's working with the thing whatever it is.

Onaus: really , really I hate to burst you bubble guys but I'm not with that thing!

the cops fire at  Red Oni and Red Oni knowing he could just the bullets just stands there and takes them. he takes a full clip form each of their guns and doesn't go down he only smiles.  he then quickly swipes at the cops and sends them all crashing into a wall knocking them out cold and seriously injured them saying in stern tone.

Red Oni: annoying pest  how dare they attack me don't they know who I'm?

Onaus: I'm thinking they know Mr. Robinson the man not Mr. Robinson the monster just saying.

Red Oni proceeds to continue brutally beating   Onaus through at the building and then with one final move he grabs  Onaus lifts him up in the air and breaks his back  on his right knee and then pins him to the ground with his right foot saying in stern tone.

Red Oni: now let this be a reminder to you Onaus, if you ever think about meddling in my affairs again just remember the beating  you took here to day, remember this moment!  now to find out just who you really are! ( tries to pulling  off Onaus suit but it won't come off  it's  stuck on tight) hmm so your suit doesn't come off that easy no matter I got a sample of your blood on my claws so i can easy find out who you are by analyzing  your DNA!  now get up and leave be glad that I'm be merciful!

despite his back being broken  Onaus uses the strength that is still left in his suit to pick himself up and slowly wakes around batter, bruised and broken  holding his right shoulder and dipping blood after receiving the worst beating he has taking from anyone ever.

more_horiz
side story for the Agent freight Train Thread

framed for Murder

this story begins in Stockholm Sweden in a Bar where Fonna Firestone is in a drinking contest with a bunch of people were she beats the reign champion. as she holds up the large keg she looks at the former champion saying in firm tone.

Fonna: hey little man looks like a out drank ya!

Man 1: look I don't care if you're the strongest woman in Sweden, nobody can drink that much beer you must have cheated somehow!

Fonna: seriously are you excusing me of cheating I won fair and square get over it!  anyways I done here I'm going home.

Fonna gets up and walks towards the door and person who she beats pulls out a pocket knife says in angry tone.

Man 1: come back here and face me you giant bitch I want a rematch!

Fonna: give it a rest i don't have time for this!

Fonna then gets assault by the man who tries to stab her only to find that his pocket knife breaks on her skin. and then he calls for his crew a bunch of thugs who tried to hurt Fonna with  baseball bats. but Fonna just ignores them  saying in stern tone .

Fonna: you guys are wasting you're time , I'm a lot stronger and tougher  than any of you!

Fonna walks out and sees a female police officer standing beside the doorway who says to her in firm tone.

female Police officer ( secretly Zahiehi ): is there anything i can do for you miss?

Fonna: as of matter of fact there is ,  there's a bunch of ruffians in that bar who tried to assault can you do something about it?

Female Police officer: I see what I can do miss, now you just go on home and get some rest.

Fonna leaves in her car  and Zahiehi smiles evilly saying in firm tone.

Zahiehi: so that must be Agent Freight Train huh she's a lot bigger then i thought she would be base on what I herd about her from snooping in  that guy name Admiral Sweden's conversation with that girl  Dyna and that other person Nemo  in Accession City. the best part was that there's fools had no idea that I was watching them listen to everything they were saying, but of course it helps when you disguise as a harmless old lady ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.  anyways that woman might not this Agent Freight Train after all now that i think about it.

cause that man did say she had identical twin sisters  so that woman i met must be one of them. well since this is Sweden I'm guessing that was her twin sister Fonna that i just met.  well it's not Freight Train but that doesn't mean I can have some fun. yeah I'm going to turn Mrs. Fonna's world upside down by the time I done she's going to be label as a murder!

Zahiehi morphs into Fonna and smiles evilly as rips the door of the bar off it's hinges and tosses it aside.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

framed for Murder

this story begins in Stockholm Sweden in a Bar where Fonna Firestone is in a drinking contest with a bunch of people were she beats the reign champion. as she holds up the large keg she looks at the former champion saying in firm tone.

Man 1: look I don't care if you're the strongest woman in Sweden, nobody can drink that much beer you must have cheated somehow!

Fonna: seriously are you excusing me of cheating I won fair and square get over it!  anyways I done here I'm going home.

Fonna gets up and walks towards the door and person who she beats pulls out a pocket knife says in angry tone.

Fonna then gets assault by the man who tries to stab her only to find that his pocket knife breaks on her skin. and then he calls for his crew a bunch of thugs who tried to hurt Fonna with  baseball bats. but Fonna just ignores them  saying in stern tone .

Fonna: you guys are wasting you're time , I'm a lot stronger and tougher  than any of you!

Fonna walks out and sees a female police officer standing beside the doorway who says to her in firm tone.

female Police officer ( secretly Zāihài ): is there anything i can do for you miss?

Fonna: as of matter of fact there is ,  there's a bunch of ruffians in that bar who tried to assault me  can you do something about it?

Female Police officer: I see what I can do miss, now you just go on home and get some rest.

Fonna leaves in her car  and Zāihài smiles evilly saying in firm tone.

Zāihài: so that must be Agent Freight Train huh she's a lot bigger then i thought she would be base on what I herd about her from snooping in  that guy name Admiral Sweden's conversation with that girl  Dyna and that other person Nemo  in Accession City. the best part was that there's fools had no idea that I was watching them listen to everything they were saying, but of course it helps when you disguise as a harmless old lady ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.  anyways that woman might not this Agent Freight Train after all now that i think about it.

cause that man did say she had identical twin sisters  so that woman i met must be one of them. well since this is Sweden I'm guessing that was her twin sister Fonna that i just met.  well it's not Freight Train but that doesn't mean I can have some fun. yeah I'm going to turn Mrs. Fonna's world upside down by the time I done she's going to be label as a murder!

Zāihài morphs into Fonna and smiles evilly as rips the door of the bar off it's hinges and tosses it aside.
as she walks into the bar the bartender yells out her saying in firm tone

Bartender: Fonna what in the hell has gotten into you, do you know how much it's going to cost me to fix that  door?!?

false Fonna: like I give a crap I just want to break some bones.  you see I'm getting sick and tried of the stupid little F#@ks that hang out around here and  i want to do something about it.

Man: heh so you came back huh, well  then how about that rematch!

false Fonna: heh how about I do this instead little man!

Fonna who is actually Zāihài grabs the man's face with  lighting fast reflexes and before he knows it he's dangling above the ground and the Bartender yells at the fake Fonna saying in angry tone.

Bartender: Fonna please put that man down now if you don't I'm going to called the cops! look I don't care if your my best friend's wife I'm going to called the cops if you don't put him down right now!

false Fonna:  go ahead call the cops  you will just be sending more people for me to break!

the man tries to break free by wailing on the fake Fonna, but  the impostor Fonna doesn't even notice  his attempts at trying to break free from her grasp.  his friends then join in and smash various objects such as tables and baseball bats on her body but the impostor Fonna still doesn't let go of the man that she is holding in her right hand by the face. one of them after finish breaking a baseball over her head says in angry tone.

Thug 2: let go of him you bitch:

False Fonna: sure I let him go right after I do this!

the False Fonna slams the man's head into the steel wall of the bar at full force crushing his skull against it and putting a dent in the wall.  she then let's go of the man and he slumps  over day and one of his friends says in angry tone.

Thug 3: you bitch you killed him, you F#$king kill him, were going to get you pay for that.

False Fonna: by all means make me pay little ones!

Bartender: that's it Fonna I'm calling the cops!  ( calls the cops) yes this is Henry Ferguson please send a squad of police over here at my bar I have  customer by the name of Fonna Firestone who has just comment a serious crime, she killed  another one of my customers so get here fast and do something about her!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

framed for Murder

female Police officer ( secretly Zāihài ): is there anything i can do for you miss?

Fonna: as of matter of fact there is ,  there's a bunch of ruffians in that bar who tried to assault me  can you do something about it?

Zāihài: so that must be Agent Freight Train huh she's a lot bigger then i thought she would be base on what I herd about her from snooping in  that guy name Admiral Sweden's conversation with that girl  Dyna and that other person Nemo  in Accession City. the best part was that there's fools had no idea that I was watching them listen to everything they were saying, but of course it helps when you disguise as a harmless old lady ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.  anyways that woman might not this Agent Freight Train after all now that i think about it.

Zāihài morphs into Fonna and smiles evilly as rips the door of the bar off it's hinges and tosses it aside.

Bartender: Fonna what in the hell has gotten into you, do you know how much it's going to cost me to fix that  door?!?

false Fonna: like I give a crap I just want to break some bones.  you see I'm getting sick and tried of the stupid little F#@ks that hang out around here and  i want to do something about it.

Fonna who is actually Zāihài grabs the man's face with  lighting fast reflexes and before he knows it he's dangling above the ground and the Bartender yells at the fake Fonna saying in angry tone.

Bartender: Fonna please put that man down now if you don't I'm going to called the cops! look I don't care if your my best friend's wife I'm going to called the cops if you don't put him down right now!

false Fonna:  go ahead call the cops  you will just be sending more people for me to break!

the man tries to break free by wailing on the fake Fonna, but  the impostor Fonna doesn't even notice  his attempts at trying to break free from her grasp.  his friends then join in and smash various objects such as tables and baseball bats on her body but the impostor Fonna still doesn't let go of the man that she is holding in her right hand by the face. one of them after finish breaking a baseball over her head says in angry tone.

the False Fonna slams the man's head into the steel wall of the bar at full force crushing his skull against it and putting a dent in the wall.  she then let's go of the man and he slumps  over day and one of his friends says in angry tone.

Thug 3: you bitch you killed him, you F#$king kill him, were going to get you pay for that.

Bartender: that's it Fonna I'm calling the cops!  ( calls the cops) yes this is Henry Ferguson please send a squad of police over here at my bar I have  customer by the name of Fonna Firestone who has just comment a serious crime, she killed  another one of my customers so get here fast and do something about her!

one of five of the thugs wrap chains around the fake Fonna's neck , arms and legs using their strength to keep her from moving while the others get free hits on her. however the fake Fonna just smiles saying in firm tone.

False Fonna: ooh are you guys really trying to hurt me or are you just giving me love taps because frankly i can't tell.

the fake Fonna then easily over powers the five thugs that are chaining her down and flings them into the air as the Bartender says in concerned tone.

Henry: Fonna Please stop this , I already called the cops, please you're wrecking my business!

False Fonna: ( wow so this is want it feels like to be a Xaimam okay maybe this woman I shape shift into isn't a full blood Xaimam but this feeling of power is just exhilarating! it's just so amazing how weak all these insects here are compare to this body!) oh stop your whine like i gave a crap about your business besides I'm doing you a favor I'm getting rid of the rift raft!

the Fake Fonna precedes to tear her attackers apart with her bare hands and Henry just cringes as he watches the carnage. the Fake Fonna kills the last thug by crushing his skull with her bare hands and Henry looks at her saying in shock tone.

Henry: my bar, all these people, Fonna have you lost you're marbles! this is uncalled for ( grabbing a shotgun from behind the counter) now please leave I don't want to have to use this on you!

False Fonna: go ahead pull the trigger I dare you!

the fake Fonna advances towards Henry and he pulls the trigger . suddenly the fake Fonna disappears dodging the shot reappears in front of Henry grabs the barrel of his shot gun and bends it and grabs Henry by the neck before he can react. Henry then grasps for Air saying in scared tone.

Henry: what has gotten into Fonna this isn't like you, why are you doing this why?

False Fonna: why because I can that's why! just look at this body it's obviously I'm clearly superior to all the insects in here!

Henry: wait a second just who in the hell are you cause your not Fonna! Fonna would never talk like that. she maybe powerful but she respects people who are weaker then herself , she would never talk like that or infact do anything like this! so my point still stands just who are you and why are you doing this to Fonna!

cops: ( outside the bar) Fonna Firestone come out with your hands above your head now!

False Fonna: ooh more people to break! oh looks like somebody finally figure it hey do you want a cookie ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! why I'm doing this to her because I felt like it that's why! but you're not going to be around to tell anyone the truth!

Zāihài aka the Fake Fonna tosses Henry with full force and he slams into a cop car. Henry dies instantly from the impact and his body makes a large dent in the police car.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

framed for Murder

one of  five of the thugs wrap chains around the fake Fonna's neck , arms and legs using their strength to keep her from moving while the others get free hits on her. however the fake Fonna just smiles saying in firm tone.

False Fonna: ooh are you guys really trying to hurt me or are you just giving me love taps because frankly i can't tell.

the fake Fonna then easily  over powers  the five thugs that are chaining her down and flings them into the air as the Bartender says in concerned tone.

Henry: Fonna Please stop this , I already called the cops, please  you're  wrecking my business!

False Fonna: ( wow so this is want it feels like to be a Xaimam okay maybe this woman I shape shift into  isn't  a full blood  Xaimam but this feeling of power is just exhilarating! it's just so amazing how weak all these insects here are compare to this body!)  oh stop your whine  like i gave a crap about your business besides I'm doing you a favor I'm getting rid of the rift raft!

the  Fake Fonna precedes to tear her attackers apart with her bare hands and Henry just cringes as he watches the carnage.  the Fake Fonna kills the last thug by crushing his skull with her bare hands and Henry looks at her saying in shock tone.

Henry: my bar, all these people, Fonna have you lost you're marbles!  this is uncalled for  ( grabbing a shotgun from behind the counter) now please leave I don't want to have to use this on you!

the fake Fonna advances towards  Henry and he pulls the trigger . suddenly the fake  Fonna disappears dodging the shot reappears in front of Henry grabs the barrel of his shot gun and bends it and grabs Henry by the neck before he can react. Henry then grasps for Air saying in scared tone.

Henry:  what has gotten into Fonna this isn't like you, why are you doing this why?

False Fonna: why because I can that's why!  just look at this body it's obviously I'm clearly superior to all the insects in here!

Henry: wait a second just who in the hell are you cause your not Fonna!  Fonna would never talk like that. she maybe powerful but she respects people who are weaker then herself , she would never talk like that or infact do anything like this! so my point still stands just who are you and why are you doing this to Fonna!

cops: ( outside the bar) Fonna Firestone come out with your hands above your head now!

False Fonna: ooh more people to break! oh looks like somebody finally figure it hey do you want a cookie ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  why I'm doing this to her because I felt like it that's why!  but you're not going to be around to tell anyone the truth!  

Zāihài aka the Fake Fonna tosses  Henry with full force and he slams into a cop car.  Henry dies instantly from the impact and his body makes a large dent in the police  car.
the Fake Fonna then walks out and just smiles as the police officers point their guns at her with one of them saying in stern tone.

officer:  Fonna please put your hands behind your head you are under arrest!

False Fonna: ooh those I some nice toys you got there little ones!

the fake Fonna beings advancing on the police officers and they open fire.  she dodges the gunfire and tears the officers apart  grabbing the last one's head as they scream and smashing  it into a cop car killing them on impact.   then she picks up one of the cars and smashes  into the ground repeatedly  before throwing it into a building.  Zāihài  turns into the female police officer that the Real Fonna saw before she  left and grabs one of the dead officers phones to call for back up.

fake police Officer: this is officer Jenny speaking  I need back up my  squad has been torn apart by Fonna Firestone and I have been seriously injured. I don't know how i survived that woman's onslaught but I did. as for Fonna she has made her escaped and I couldn't stop her, she was just too strong!

later a another squad of Police arrive with one being a lieutenant and he looks over the brutally crime scene saying in stern tone.

Lieutenant police officer: alright I don't know what the hell has gotten into Fonna, but this is unacceptable we're going to have to take her in by any means necessary people!  so let's get a warrant out for her arrest cause as for right now Fonna is commit several murders here today and it's our job to take her in.

Fake Police Officer: i tired to stop her before but she just wouldn't listen and it look to me like she had a little to much to drink if you know what i mean?

Lieutenant police office: so she was drunk when she did this huh!  Officer Jenny is it, you  go get your self check in at the hospital   and get some rest  we will handle things from here!

Fake Police Officer : Thanks fellas.

later in alley way  Zāihài   morphs into his original form and smirks saying in firm tone.

Zāihài: well that was fun I wonder how all this is going to turn out for that woman Fonna Firestone!  won't she be in for a shock when the police here come looking for her!   oh well i better be heading back to the island.

Zāihài morphs into a raven and flies off.  Later at Firestone Mansion   Fonna is busy moving her statues around and her husband is trying to help saying in frustrating  tone.

Fonna's husband: damn these things are heavy dear I wish was super strong like you then this would be a lot easier!

Fonna: honey please  careful you don't want to sprain muscle you just get the light statues let me deal with the heavy ones, the multi ton ones dear.

Police Officers ( Outside): Fonna this is the police come out with your hands up you are warrant for  murder of several police officers and   Henry Ferguson of Henry's pub as well as several others! so please come out quietly!  

Fonna's husband: dear what's going on why are their cops outside of our home?  is it true did you really do those things they're saying did you kill Henry?

Fonna: honey   you know I would never do anything to hurt Henry!  I am not a murder, somebody is trying to frame me!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

framed for Murder

one of  five of the thugs wrap chains around the fake Fonna's neck , arms and legs using their strength to keep her from moving while the others get free hits on her. however the fake Fonna just smiles saying in firm tone.

the fake Fonna then easily  over powers  the five thugs that are chaining her down and flings them into the air as the Bartender says in concerned tone.

Henry: Fonna Please stop this , I already called the cops, please  you're  wrecking my business!

False Fonna: ( wow so this is want it feels like to be a Xaimam okay maybe this woman I shape shift into  isn't  a full blood  Xaimam but this feeling of power is just exhilarating! it's just so amazing how weak all these insects here are compare to this body!)  oh stop your whine  like i gave a crap about your business besides I'm doing you a favor I'm getting rid of the rift raft!

the  Fake Fonna precedes to tear her attackers apart with her bare hands and Henry just cringes as he watches the carnage.  the Fake Fonna kills the last thug by crushing his skull with her bare hands and Henry looks at her saying in shock tone.

Henry: my bar, all these people, Fonna have you lost you're marbles!  this is uncalled for  ( grabbing a shotgun from behind the counter) now please leave I don't want to have to use this on you!

the fake Fonna advances towards  Henry and he pulls the trigger . suddenly the fake  Fonna disappears dodging the shot reappears in front of Henry grabs the barrel of his shot gun and bends it and grabs Henry by the neck before he can react. Henry then grasps for Air saying in scared tone.

Henry:  what has gotten into Fonna this isn't like you, why are you doing this why?

False Fonna: why because I can that's why!  just look at this body it's obviously I'm clearly superior to all the insects in here!

Henry: wait a second just who in the hell are you cause your not Fonna!  Fonna would never talk like that. she maybe powerful but she respects people who are weaker then herself , she would never talk like that or infact do anything like this! so my point still stands just who are you and why are you doing this to Fonna!

False Fonna: ooh more people to break! oh looks like somebody finally figure it hey do you want a cookie ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  why I'm doing this to her because I felt like it that's why!  but you're not going to be around to tell anyone the truth!  

Zāihài aka the Fake Fonna tosses  Henry with full force and he slams into a cop car.  Henry dies instantly from the impact and his body makes a large dent in the police  car.
the Fake Fonna then walks out and just smiles as the police officers point their guns at her with one of them saying in stern tone.

the fake Fonna beings advancing on the police officers and they open fire.  she dodges the gunfire and tears the officers apart  grabbing the last one's head as they scream and smashing  it into a cop car killing them on impact.   then she picks up one of the cars and smashes  into the ground repeatedly  before throwing it into a building.  Zāihài  turns into the female police officer that the Real Fonna saw before she  left and grabs one of the dead officers phones to call for back up.

fake police Officer: this is officer Jenny speaking  I need back up my  squad has been torn apart by Fonna Firestone and I have been seriously injured. I don't know how i survived that woman's onslaught but I did. as for Fonna she has made her escaped and I couldn't stop her, she was just too strong!

later a another squad of Police arrive with one being a lieutenant and he looks over the brutally crime scene saying in stern tone.

Lieutenant police officer: alright I don't know what the hell has gotten into Fonna, but this is unacceptable we're going to have to take her in by any means necessary people!  so let's get a warrant out for her arrest cause as for right now Fonna is commit several murders here today and it's our job to take her in.

Fake Police Officer: i tired to stop her before but she just wouldn't listen and it look to me like she had a little to much to drink if you know what i mean?

Lieutenant police office: so she was drunk when she did this huh!  Officer Jenny is it, you  go get your self check in at the hospital   and get some rest  we will handle things from here!

later in alley way  Zāihài   morphs into his original form and smirks saying in firm tone.

Zāihài: well that was fun I wonder how all this is going to turn out for that woman Fonna Firestone!  won't she be in for a shock when the police here come looking for her!   oh well i better be heading back to the island.

Zāihài morphs into a raven and flies off.  Later at Firestone Mansion   Fonna is busy moving her statues around and her husband is trying to help saying in frustrating  tone.

Fonna's husband: damn these things are heavy dear I wish was super strong like you then this would be a lot easier!

Fonna: honey please  careful you don't want to sprain muscle you just get the light statues let me deal with the heavy ones, the multi ton ones dear.

Police Officers ( Outside): Fonna this is the police come out with your hands up you are warrant for  murder of several police officers and   Henry Ferguson of Henry's pub as well as several others! so please come out quietly!  

Fonna's husband: dear what's going on why are their cops outside of our home?  is it true did you really do those things they're saying did you kill Henry?

Fonna: honey   you know I would never do anything to hurt Henry!  I am not a murder, somebody is trying to frame me!

just then a blue light appears before Fonna & her husband and they see a group people in uniforms step out form the blue light. One of them looks at Fonna and says in stern tone.

HALBERD officer: Fonna Firestone we are HALBERD and you and you're family are coming with us!

suddenly Fonna and her Husband would find themselves on a high tech floating base as they and their daughters are transporter there by HALBERD.

Fonna: wait why the hell is HALBERD after me I didn't do anything wrong.

HALBERD officer: we are aware of that mission, but the local cops here are not. according to them and their database you a warrant for several accounts of murder! the cops think your a murder right now so you and you're family need to lay low for awhile until we can clear your name.

Fonna: where's Admiral Sweden why isn't he here? also who do you think it is that's framing me?

HALBERD: Admiral Sweden is currently with a woman name Dyna Watts right now ma'ma! we're not sure but we think it my be alien shape shifting parasite know as a Xiazuouzkuious! anyways you, you're husband and daughters will be relocated to Fort Hammer in Kaffeklubben Island we have civilian stations there! you , your husband and daughters will be traveling there by plane.

Fonna: no thanks I prefer to hoof it there on foot , I wanted to challenge myself!

Andy: mom can i go with you on dangerous paths I want to be challenge too.

Fonna: Andy dear I don't want you to go on the paths I'm will be taking there far too dangerous for you. I don't want you getting hurt understand?

Andy: yes mom, but going on a plane is so boring!

Fonna: you have that DS i bought your last Christmas right?

Andy: yes I have it with me mother, wait maybe going on a plane won't be so boring after all. I have my DS I can just play it during the flight and I hope there's some good competition online today when i play one of my DS games don't like running into scrubs!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

framed for Murder

just then a blue light appears  before Fonna & her husband  and they see a group people in uniforms step out form  the blue light. One of  them looks at Fonna and says in stern tone.

HALBERD officer:  Fonna Firestone we are HALBERD and you and you're family are coming with us!

suddenly Fonna and her Husband would find themselves on a high tech floating  base  as they and their daughters are transporter there by HALBERD.  

HALBERD officer: we are aware of that mission, but  the local cops here are not. according to them and their database you a warrant for several accounts of murder!  the cops think your a murder right now so you and you're family need to lay low for awhile until we can clear your name.

Fonna: where's Admiral Sweden why isn't he here? also who do you think it is that's framing me?

HALBERD: Admiral Sweden is currently with a woman name Dyna Watts right now ma'ma!  we're not sure but we think it my be alien shape shifting parasite know as a Xiazuouzkuious!  anyways you, you're husband and daughters will be relocated to Fort Hammer in  Kaffeklubben Island we have civilian stations  there!  you , your husband and daughters will be traveling there by plane.

Fonna: no thanks I prefer to hoof it there on foot , I wanted to challenge myself!

Fonna: Andy dear I don't want you to go on the paths I'm will be taking there far too dangerous for you.  I don't want you getting hurt understand?

Andy: yes I have it with me mother, wait maybe going on a plane won't be so boring after all. I have my DS I can just play it during the flight and I  hope there's some good competition online today  when i play one of my DS games don't  like running into scrubs!  

later Fonna is hoofing through the woods taking the dangerous path ways while taking down large game with her bare hands and eating them for food. while hoofing it through the woods Fonna spots a Grizzly bear that approaches her ready to attack. Fonna dodges the bear's wipe and grabs it by the neck faster then it can react saying in stern tone as she she's the bear cubs.

Fonna: wooha there big girl I'm not here to harm you and your cubs I'm just passing by so just calm down.

Fonna spots a pack of wolves trying to attack the female Grizzly bear's cubs and let's her go. she then quickly takes care of the wolves and sends them running with their tails between their legs. the Mother bear then goes over to tend to her cubs and Fonna walks off making to the edge of a cliff. Fonna looks down below her saying in stern tone.

Fonna: okay the sea is down below me so I'm going to have climb down this cliff to get to it!

Fonna climbs down the dangerous cliff and makes it to the sea saying in firm tone.

Fonna: okay now i just have to swim all the way to Kaffeklubben Island!

Fonna then starts swimming towards Kaffeklubben Island and on the way there she is attack by a shark . she wrestles with the Shark and kills it with her bare hands saying in stern tone.

Fonna: I didn't want to kill the poor guy, but he was trying to eat me I had to defend myself!

Fonna continues swimming in the ocean brave dangerous currents and storms . along the way she gets attack by numerous sharks. Finally she makes it to Kaffeklubben Island and sets fort on sore saying in stern tone.

Fonna: okay I made it now to head towards Fort Hammer where ever it is!

Fonna hoofs it through the harsh cold environment of Kaffeklubben Island while wearing just her casual clothing that isn't even suit for cold weather. Fonna herself doesn't even notice the cold but she soon comes across a snow storm that blocks her vision as she says in stern tone.

Fonna: damn i can barely see anything through all this snow it's making it difficult for me to see where I'm going.

Fonna keeps pressing forward through the snow storm barely able to see where she's going and accidentally bumps into group of vampires out on a hunt. the Vampires spot Fonna and tried to attack her but Fonna is fast enough to avoid their attacks saying in firm tone.

Fonna: so the stories are true there are vampires on this island. well I will be damn if I we let one of these bloodsuckers have me for lunch!

Fonna fights off the vampires that are attacking her as she rips them apart with her bare hands and she just looks at the last one and it runs off as she says in stern tone.

Fonna: that's right you don't F#$K with this lady am nobody's dinner!

Unbeknownst to Fonna she is being watch by member of Hammers who connects Esthara with a communicator saying in stern tone.

member of Hammers: Miss Eshtara Ma'ma I just saw a large woman tear a group of Vampires apart with her bare hands.

Esthara: was it Maine?

Member Hammers: no it was some large muscular blonde hair Amazon wearing a dark green tank top, shorts and sneakers. I telling you this woman is big , and i can make a guess base on her size that she's 7'5" and weighs 315lbs or more!

Esthara: I see follow her and make sure to keep tabs on her I'm going to send out Spike to test her. this woman has potential to be in our unit!

Member of Hammers: yes Esthara Ma'ma!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

framed for Murder

just then a blue light appears  before Fonna & her husband  and they see a group people in uniforms step out form  the blue light. One of  them looks at Fonna and says in stern tone.

HALBERD officer:  Fonna Firestone we are HALBERD and you and you're family are coming with us!

suddenly Fonna and her Husband would find themselves on a high tech floating  base  as they and their daughters are transporter there by HALBERD.  

HALBERD officer: we are aware of that mission, but  the local cops here are not. according to them and their database you a warrant for several accounts of murder!  the cops think your a murder right now so you and you're family need to lay low for awhile until we can clear your name.

HALBERD: Admiral Sweden is currently with a woman name Dyna Watts right now ma'ma!  we're not sure but we think it my be alien shape shifting parasite know as a Xiazuouzkuious!  anyways you, you're husband and daughters will be relocated to Fort Hammer in  Kaffeklubben Island we have civilian stations  there!  you , your husband and daughters will be traveling there by plane.

Fonna: Andy dear I don't want you to go on the paths I'm will be taking there far too dangerous for you.  I don't want you getting hurt understand?

Andy: yes I have it with me mother, wait maybe going on a plane won't be so boring after all. I have my DS I can just play it during the flight and I  hope there's some good competition online today  when i play one of my DS games don't  like running into scrubs!  
later Fonna is hoofing through the woods taking the dangerous path ways while taking down large game with her bare hands and eating them for food.  while hoofing it through the woods Fonna spots a Grizzly bear  that approaches her ready to attack.   Fonna dodges the bear's wipe and grabs it by the neck faster then it can react saying in stern tone as she she's the bear cubs.

Fonna: wooha there big girl I'm not here to harm you and your cubs I'm just passing by so just calm down.

Fonna spots a pack of wolves trying to attack the female Grizzly bear's cubs and  let's her go. she then quickly takes care of the wolves and sends them running with their tails between their legs.  the Mother bear then goes over to tend to her cubs and Fonna walks off making to the edge of a cliff. Fonna looks down below her saying in stern tone.

Fonna: okay the sea is down below me so I'm going to have climb down this cliff to get to it!

Fonna climbs down the dangerous cliff  and makes it to the sea saying in firm tone.

Fonna then starts swimming towards  Kaffeklubben Island and on the way there she is attack by a shark . she wrestles with the Shark and kills it with her bare hands  saying in stern tone.

Fonna: I didn't want to kill the poor guy, but he was trying to eat me I had to defend myself!

Fonna continues swimming in the ocean  brave dangerous currents and storms .  along the way she gets attack by numerous sharks. Finally she makes it to Kaffeklubben Island and sets fort on sore  saying in stern tone.

Fonna: okay I made it now to head towards  Fort Hammer where ever it is!

Fonna hoofs it through the harsh cold environment of Kaffeklubben Island  while wearing just her casual clothing that isn't  even suit for cold weather. Fonna herself doesn't even notice the cold  but she soon comes across a snow storm that blocks her vision  as  she says in stern tone.

Fonna: damn i can barely see anything through all  this snow   it's making it difficult for me to see where I'm going.

Fonna keeps pressing forward through the snow storm barely able to see where she's going and accidentally bumps   into group of vampires out on a hunt.   the Vampires spot  Fonna and tried to attack her but Fonna is fast enough to avoid their attacks saying in firm tone.

Fonna: so the stories are true there are vampires on this island.   well I will be damn if I we let one of these bloodsuckers have me for lunch!

Fonna fights off the vampires that are attacking her as she rips them apart with her bare hands and she just looks at the last one and it runs off as she says in stern tone.

Fonna: that's right you don't F#$K with this lady am  nobody's dinner!

Unbeknownst to Fonna  she is being watch by member of Hammers who connects  Esthara with a communicator saying in stern tone.

member of Hammers: Miss Eshtara Ma'ma I just saw a large woman tear a group of Vampires apart with her  bare hands.

Member Hammers: no it was some large muscular blonde hair Amazon wearing a dark green tank top, shorts  and sneakers.  I telling you this woman is big , and i can make a guess base on her size that she's 7'5" and weighs 315lbs or more!

Esthara: I see follow her and make sure  to keep tabs on her I'm going to send out Spike to test her. this woman has potential to be in our unit!

the Member of Hammers keeps tabs on Fonna as she wonders around Kaffeklubben Island eventually Spike shows up and hits Fonna with a surprise attack knocking her to the ground. however Fonna quickly gets back up causing him to say in firm tone.

Spike: heh most people don't get up after being hit by my bionic arm you're tough lady!

Fonna: hey just who are you and why did you hit me that was quite rude.

Spike:the name's Spike I'm a member of Hammers and the reason why i attack you is because my boss Esthara has been watching you and she wants me to test you skills?

Fonna: so you know where the Fort Hammer is? I'm Fonna Firestone I supposed to be meeting up with my husband and kids there.

Spike: you're Fonna Firestone huh, so you're the woman that was sent here to us to go into hiding while your name gets clear. alright I show you where the fort is right after I test your combat skills first.

Spike tests Fonna's combat skills and Fonna proves to react faster then he can move quickly grabs him and slams him to the ground while shrugging off his hits. the fight lasts for about couple of minutes until Spike stops the fight saying in stern tone.

Spike: you one tough lady you know that miss Fonna I could barely stand up to your strikes!

Fonna: your lucky I was holding back I could have kill you. now take me to Fort Hammer please!

Spike: indeed I herd about what that impostor of you did to group of thugs, and squad of police man on the news. so I'm sure if you wanted to you could kill me without breaking a sweat. now follow me the Fort is this way!

Spike takes Fonna to Fort Hammer where she is greeting by her husband and daughters who say in firm tone.

Fonna's Husband: Fonna you made it dear me and the kids were worried that you might have got lost .

Fonna's daughters: yeah mom we were so worried!

Fonna: well I would have it wasn't for Spike here, he show me were this place was!

Spike: don't mention it Miss just doing my job. now your children and husband will be heading on to our civilian stations in the lower levels of the fort. as for you Miss Fonna my boss Esthara wants to see you!

more_horiz
actions are made to help Fonna's team move laong

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
actions are made to help Fonna's team move laong

can you retract your post , cause I'm actually doing Fonna's story by myself , but here's post you can reply to

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t214p345-cau-quantum-rpg#21693

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"I got it" Inch High says, contacting Doc Halworth who agrees and nods with Mitch's analysis, even though he was told this information already, having known the queen of the academy

"Say already mentioned this information Mitch"
Mitch: he did, well then I just did all that for nothing.

"at least you got to display your amazing analytical skills" Halworth would say as he communicated with Inch High and his crew
Mitch: that's true

Diamantina: okay Halworth here's  the girl  Inch High mention to you, the one that a girl name Kid Rameses was trying to destroyed

Say ( looking at Mono's Scythe): that's a Móguǐ  weapon alright, and that means that girl is a Móguǐ   user!  also you said that Kid Rameses was after this girl , well that only means that mistress Izanami knows about this girl and wants her  destroyed.

just then a woman dress in a black cloak suddenly appears from the dark mist that forms  underneath the ground and she says in  cheerful tone

Mistress Izanami queen of the Dead: hello there Say just checking to see how your doing, I see you have bonding with that girl Sally.  ( tone quickly changes to a deep stern tone)  what is this  isn't that the  Móguǐ  user that I had order Kid Rameses to killed so I see it was  these folks (  looking at Inch high and his crew) who got in the way .

Babs: no disrespect miss but who are you to past judgement on this girl.

Mistress Izanami: who I'm I who I'm , I am the Izanami Queen of the Dead that's who! and I will not have my actions question by a mortal!  that girl is a Móguǐ   user the weapon she has is name Onigmi  it used to belong to her deceased mother who was also a Móguǐ   weapon user as was her father.  and my point still stands Halworth any Móguǐ   user must be destroy know exceptions!

Say: look Mistress Izanami I know I 'm not supposed to talk back to you, but can't we just let the rule book slide on this one, i mean come on she's just a girl.

Onigmi  ( demon form pounding on Mono's head):  head sleepy head wake up and let's get out of here  the Queen of the Dead is here!  hey do you want to be destroy than wake your ass up now Mono! see this kind of thing would never happen to your mother!

Mistress Izanami: Say you know the rules  on Móguǐ  they must be destroyed no exceptions.

Say: but Mistress Izanami please listen to  what Dr Halworth has to say  before make any decisions on what to do with the Girl Móguǐ  user!
Dr. Halworth talks to mistress Izanami, still restraining her from hurting the girl. Mistress Izanami finding herself unable to move at all due to the Dr's powerful TK

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Dr. Halworth talks to mistress Izanami, still restraining her from hurting the girl. Mistress Izanami finding herself unable to move at all due to the Dr's powerful TK
Izanami lets out a sickly  cough and Say looks at her with a concern look in her eyes saying in concern tone.

Say: mistress Izanami are you alright?

Izanami:  well I can't hide the truth any longer so he it is! ever since death was bounding by Dracula my power his been dwindling.  Okay Halworth I'm willing to listen but my i make a suggest  I want  Professor Wollstonecraft in one this.  I need her input!

Mono awakes up and hides  behind a corner   and Onigmi continues pounding on the back of her head saying in angry tone 

Onigmi: damn't Mono stop being a F#@king  pansy!

Mono:  can you please stop hitting me it's not nice and it hurts.  besides this place scares me , there's all these people here and I don't know what  to do!  

Say: hey you why don't you stop pesting the poor girl before  I come over there and kick your demonic little ass!

Onigmi:  butt out of this really ya,  Mono is my owner so this is between me and her.  and it's shame that your late mother had to pass me on to you Mono.  you're a pathetic excuse for a  Mogui Shokunin Mono! 

Mono: I never wanted to be one in the first place, but i had to become one, i had to do it cause it's what my late  parents expecting of me, it's the family tradition I couldn't let them down. 

more_horiz
Sally glares at Onigmi, showing she wants to fight

Halworth calls up Prof W.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Professor Wollstonecraft ( calling from LION) this is Professor Wollstonecraft speaking who is this?

Say: you got the Professor on the line ask her if it's possible to save Mono and purified her weapon Onigmi!

Onigmi: oh so you want to fight me do ya well bring it on!

Mistress Izanami: will you just pipe down, seriously for a supposedly powerful demonic weapon you blow off a lot of hot air.

Lily would then appear with a curious look on her face saying in firm tone.

Lily Holmes: I don't want to be a bother Doctor Halworth but I came in here because I detect 2 super natural presences besides Say & Takara and got scared so i came in here.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

framed for Murder

later Fonna is hoofing through the woods taking the dangerous path ways while taking down large game with her bare hands and eating them for food.  while hoofing it through the woods Fonna spots a Grizzly bear  that approaches her ready to attack.   Fonna dodges the bear's wipe and grabs it by the neck faster then it can react saying in stern tone as she she's the bear cubs.

Fonna spots a pack of wolves trying to attack the female Grizzly bear's cubs and  let's her go. she then quickly takes care of the wolves and sends them running with their tails between their legs.  the Mother bear then goes over to tend to her cubs and Fonna walks off making to the edge of a cliff. Fonna looks down below her saying in stern tone.

Fonna climbs down the dangerous cliff  and makes it to the sea saying in firm tone.

Fonna then starts swimming towards  Kaffeklubben Island and on the way there she is attack by a shark . she wrestles with the Shark and kills it with her bare hands  saying in stern tone.

Fonna continues swimming in the ocean  brave dangerous currents and storms .  along the way she gets attack by numerous sharks. Finally she makes it to Kaffeklubben Island and sets fort on sore  saying in stern tone.

Fonna: okay I made it now to head towards  Fort Hammer where ever it is!

Fonna hoofs it through the harsh cold environment of Kaffeklubben Island  while wearing just her casual clothing that isn't  even suit for cold weather. Fonna herself doesn't even notice the cold  but she soon comes across a snow storm that blocks her vision  as  she says in stern tone.

Fonna: damn i can barely see anything through all  this snow   it's making it difficult for me to see where I'm going.

Fonna keeps pressing forward through the snow storm barely able to see where she's going and accidentally bumps   into group of vampires out on a hunt.   the Vampires spot  Fonna and tried to attack her but Fonna is fast enough to avoid their attacks saying in firm tone.

Fonna: so the stories are true there are vampires on this island.   well I will be damn if I we let one of these bloodsuckers have me for lunch!

Fonna: that's right you don't F#$K with this lady am  nobody's dinner!

Unbeknownst to Fonna  she is being watch by member of Hammers who connects  Esthara with a communicator saying in stern tone.

member of Hammers: Miss Eshtara Ma'ma I just saw a large woman tear a group of Vampires apart with her  bare hands.

Member Hammers: no it was some large muscular blonde hair Amazon wearing a dark green tank top, shorts  and sneakers.  I telling you this woman is big , and i can make a guess base on her size that she's 7'5" and weighs 315lbs or more!

Esthara: I see follow her and make sure  to keep tabs on her I'm going to send out Spike to test her. this woman has potential to be in our unit!

the Member of Hammers  keeps tabs on Fonna as she wonders around Kaffeklubben Island eventually  Spike shows up and hits  Fonna with a surprise attack  knocking her to the ground. however Fonna quickly gets back up causing him to say in firm tone.

Spike: heh most people don't get up after being hit by my bionic arm you're tough lady!

Fonna: hey just who are you and why did you hit me that was quite rude.

Spike:the name's Spike I'm a member of Hammers  and the reason why i attack you is because my boss Esthara has been watching you and she wants me to test you skills?

Fonna: so you know where the Fort Hammer is? I'm Fonna Firestone I supposed to be meeting up with my husband and kids there.

Spike:  you're Fonna Firestone huh, so you're the woman that was sent here to us to go into hiding while your name gets clear.  alright I show you where the fort is right after I test your combat skills first.

Spike tests Fonna's combat skills and Fonna proves to react faster then he can move  quickly grabs him and slams him to the ground while shrugging off his hits.   the fight lasts for about couple of minutes until Spike stops the fight saying in stern tone.

Spike: you one tough lady you know that miss Fonna  I could barely stand up to your strikes!

Fonna: your lucky I was holding back I could have kill you.  now take me to Fort Hammer please!

Spike: indeed I herd about what that impostor of you did to group of thugs, and  squad of police man on the news. so I'm sure if you wanted to you could kill me  without breaking a sweat.  now follow me the Fort is this way!

Spike takes Fonna to Fort Hammer where she is greeting by her husband and daughters who say in firm tone.

Fonna's Husband:  Fonna you made it dear me and the kids were worried that you might have got lost .

Fonna's daughters: yeah mom we were so worried!

Fonna: well I would have it wasn't for Spike here, he show me were this place was!    

Spike: don't mention it Miss just doing my job. now your children and husband will be heading on to our civilian stations in the lower levels of the fort. as for you Miss Fonna  my boss  Esthara wants to see you!
Later in the Hammers Training Grounds

Esthara: welcome Fonna I have been expecting you!

Fonna: so you must be Esthara ?

Esthara: yes I'm and one of my soldiers have been keeping tabs on you, I believe you got want it takes to be a part of my unit so I'm putting you through the Examination  to see how you do? be warn that  only  5 % out of 100% of the people who take the Examination pass the rest die.  only the toughest of the tough can be here at Fort Hammer! now let's see what you can do  Becky will be  tracking your progress and grading you're performance.

Becky: that's right now when ever your ready Miss Fonna we can proceed!

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 15 423px-Mikasa.Ackerman.full.1484605

Fonna: okay let's do this, that training course looks like fun!

Fonna goes through the training course and Becky tracks her progress saying in firm tone.

Becky: look at this Esthara, this is the person is blowing away recruits records that have attempting the Examination  before. her speed and strength is just amazing Esthara!

Esthara: I see and what about her physically readings?

Becky: they're off the charts Miss Esthara, she's super human! and that's not all it seems that during the more challenging   physically tasks of the Examination   that  her physical strength and speed are increasing geometrically! and according to a genetic reading  her body increases in toughness 10 fold  after it has received serious damage , has Enhanced healing and is highly resistance to electricity, ice, wind and fire!

Esthara: so she's super human huh, and form what you describe she sounds like she's part Storm Giant and part Xaimams!

Becky keeps monitor  Fonna's progress and eventually sees Fonna unleash a fire storm  that  incinerates  a large portion of the training course.  Esthara then stops the training course and looks at Fonna saying in firm tone.

Esthara: welcome to my unit Fonna Firestone you are officially the newest member of Hammers but I'm not glad about you wrecking my training course.  you performance  was beyond excellent therefore I'm making you apart of my first squad  The Black Tiger Brigade!  only my  best soldiers are a part of this squad and you have earn a spot to be along side them Fonna Firestone!

Fonna: when I find that bastard who frame me for murder and Kill Henry I am going to burn them to ashes!  

end side story

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Professor Wollstonecraft ( calling from LION) this is Professor Wollstonecraft speaking who is this?

Say: you got the Professor on the line ask her if it's possible to save  Mono and purified  her weapon Onigmi!

Mistress Izanami: will you just pipe down, seriously for a supposedly powerful demonic weapon you blow off a lot of hot  air.

Lily  would then appear with a curious look on her face saying in firm tone.

Lily Holmes:  I don't want to be a bother Doctor Halworth but I came in here because I detect  2 super natural presences  besides Say  &  Takara   and got scared so i came in here.

"Lily get behind me, now!" halworth said as Sally nodded towards Onigmi, motioning say to prepare himself in case he tried anything while Halworth explained the situation to Prof W.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Say: you got the Professor on the line ask her if it's possible to save  Mono and purified  her weapon Onigmi!

Mistress Izanami: will you just pipe down, seriously for a supposedly powerful demonic weapon you blow off a lot of hot  air.

Lily  would then appear with a curious look on her face saying in firm tone.

Lily Holmes:  I don't want to be a bother Doctor Halworth but I came in here because I detect  2 super natural presences  besides Say  &  Takara   and got scared so i came in here.

"Lily get behind me, now!" halworth said as Sally nodded towards Onigmi, motioning say to prepare himself in case he tried anything while Halworth explained the situation to Prof W.
Lily gets behind Halworth and Professor Wollstonecraft  says on the under end at LION listing to Situation.

Professor Wollstonecraft: so I see you have a young Mogui Shokunin with you Mono Lazarus Kagoshima  just with that last name alone the girl in question has been dealt a bad hand.  the founder of the Kagoshima clan  Kotaro  Kagoshima   was a renegade Tsukumogami Shokunin who was responsible for the creation of  Mogui.  now if it's possible to purified a mogui according to  my and the goddess  Benzaiten's  research it is! 

but it would take a  Tsukumogami Shokunin or at lest some one with a Tsukumogami  to do it.  as for if Mono can be save, the answer is yes she's just been dealt a bad hand based on her ancestry.  in fact Mono needs to be save in order for the Mogui know as Onigmi to be purified and order to do that some one close to Mono's age must enter her  subconscious! 

and base on what you told me about her  Mono might lash out at anyone who tries to get near her. 

Say: so Professor what are you doing right now?

Professor Wollstonecraft: right now I'm at LION with my Tskumogami Caladbolg and 12other women. their names are Sophia, Freight Train, Styrka,4 Black Crow, Almas Stal , Dyna Watts calls herself Lightning Valkyrie , Wolfie, Violent , Qin , Amp, Thowind and Mandy Sykes. currently the woman know as Mandy Sykes is in a stasis field in unconscious state and i'm looking at her right now . the woman name Qin did a examination on her and found out she was made into a living weapon!

I find that really fascinating and would love to dissect this Mandy Sykes, but I have better composure than that I don't scum to my urges !

more_horiz
follow up post to Nemo and Admiral Sweden's discussion in CAU Quantum- Fastline thread

Admiral Sweden ( speaking to Nemo): it's a good thing we're not putting underage kid up against the Wisemen  cause just by judging who's on their roster  a Xiazuouzkuious  and a giant size Xaimam these guys aren't couple of B list villains. you remember the   Xiazuouzkuious' invasion don't   how those things tried to  infested the planet just one of those things is bad news!  then there's the 9'0" tall Ofriðr Amazon / Xaimam, we know that the average Ofriðr Amazon is anywhere from 6'4" to 7'6" in height.

I fought Xaimams during my Nordic countries last stand against  Apophis " the Destoryer" Zazikel  the Dragon of Chaos back in my hero days. they were her elite each one  was as strong and fast  as  Kelio and her mother Maktig if not stronger and faster!  Even  Maktig  help with the last stand against  Apophis and that was the second time she has ever fought, the first time was when Kelio was 16 both times against Apophis.  during that time I made what I called the Ofriðr Amazon buster  a power armor design to specifically combat Xaimam  it was made at the time I thought Kelio went crazy so i made a suit of power armor design to stop her.

but it turns out that  Kelio didn't go crazy she was under mind control by Apophis and that my good sir was the start  the last stand against Apophis and her minions!  as for the power suit it's nonoperational it was completely demolish by Apophis Zazikel  . in the first stage of the last stand against Apophis it was just me and Kelio against the Norse Superheroes and villains of that time who were under Apophis mind control infact she had the Nordic council  and made me and Kelio public enemies!  

to but it bluntly Apophis was the greatest  threat Norse has ever face, and Kelio's  greatest adversary  the only fictional character i could possibly compare Apophis to is DC Pre Crisis Darkseid!   now if average size  Ofriðr Amazon / Xaimam were that strong and fast how strong and fast do you think one that is 9 foot would be  do the math. finally there's the Dictator  of Nebulasolum  we don't know much about the guy but apparently Esthara does and she states she met the guy a long time ago when she was 18 years old back when she was a member of the 3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade!  she's give me this old  3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade mission footage she kept to show to LION hopefully it we give us a clue as to who the Dictator of Nebualsoulm is and who Freight Train and Co will be dealing with!

oh and Nemo please rely this info to  Sophia it's important!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
follow up post  to  Nemo and Admiral Sweden's discussion in CAU Quantum- Fastline thread

Admiral Sweden ( speaking to Nemo): it's a good thing we're not putting underage kid up against the Wisemen  cause just by judging who's on their roster  a Xiazuouzkuious  and a giant size Xaimam these guys aren't couple of B list villains. you remember the   Xiazuouzkuious' invasion don't   how those things tried to  infested the planet just one of those things is bad news!  then there's the 9'0" tall Ofriðr Amazon / Xaimam, we know that the average Ofriðr Amazon is anywhere from 6'4" to 7'6" in height.

I fought Xaimams during my Nordic countries last stand against  Apophis " the Destoryer" Zazikel  the Dragon of Chaos back in my hero days. they were her elite each one  was as strong and fast  as  Kelio and her mother Maktig if not stronger and faster!  Even  Maktig  help with the last stand against  Apophis and that was the second time she has ever fought, the first time was when Kelio was 16 both times against Apophis.  during that time I made what I called the Ofriðr Amazon buster  a power armor design to specifically combat Xaimam  it was made at the time I thought Kelio went crazy so i made a suit of power armor design to stop her.

but it turns out that  Kelio didn't go crazy she was under mind control by Apophis and that my good sir was the start  the last stand against Apophis and her minions!  as for the power suit it's nonoperational it was completely demolish by Apophis Zazikel  . in the first stage of the last stand against Apophis it was just me and Kelio against the Norse Superheroes and villains of that time who were under Apophis mind control infact she had the Nordic council  and made me and Kelio public enemies!  

to but it bluntly Apophis was the greatest  threat Norse has ever face, and Kelio's  greatest adversary  the only fictional character i could possibly compare Apophis to is DC Pre Crisis Darkseid!   now if average size  Ofriðr Amazon / Xaimam were that strong and fast how strong and fast do you think one that is 9 foot would be  do the math. finally there's the Dictator  of Nebulasolum  we don't know much about the guy but apparently Esthara does and she states she met the guy a long time ago when she was 18 years old back when she was a member of the 3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade!  she's give me this old  3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade mission footage she kept to show to LION hopefully it we give us a clue as to who the Dictator of Nebualsoulm is and who Freight Train and Co will be dealing with!

oh and Nemo please rely this info to  Sophia it's important!
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t136p105-cau-quantum-fastlane#22056

cross threading

in the sky above Ascension City a Raven was looking at Nemo, Admiral Sweden and Dyna the  entire time listen in on the conversation. this Raven is none other then   Zāihài who thinks to himself.

Zāihài : ( so they plan to meddling in Neboulsioum's affairs do they, those lowly insects! I think I should get to this  Kaffeklubben Island before they do and lure them into a trap, but first I'm going to pay a stop in Sweden to look for this Agent  Freight Train or at lest one of her twin sisters that Admiral Sweden guy mention.)

Zāihài flies off.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply