ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 17 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
\news spreads of the tournament being moved up
at Rob's apartment

Jackal: hey Rob Baby come to bed I'm wearing that sexy outfit you like.

Rob: you mean the cat women suit  ?

Jackal: yeah that's the one, so are you coming.

Rob: hold on Jackal I be right wait there, I just need to look at  news. ( watches the news and slams a glass cup to the floor saying in angry tone) damn it that old bastard he move up the tournament today now my plan to take over TOWAF is ruin!

Jackal: what the Tournament's been move up today, but that doesn't gave me and my crew enough time to carried out the plan!

Rob (yelling) I know that's why I'm pissed!  alright new plan you and your crew just carrying on with the tournament as usually doing your match ups   I will take care of my father Tako myself at the tournament ( smashes a glass case takes out a handgun and clocks it)!

Jackal: so i guess this means no happy fun time?

Rob: I'm not in the mood for happy fun time right now  Jacky let's just get ready for the TOWAF tournament.

later at abandoning movie set

Tako Supreme: okay by now everyone has herd that the TOWAF tournament has been move up today even my son. now it time to get in bush up getting into our characters before the tournament starts, Lucas here will be the acting coach.

Anvil: you know I don't think i could do crazy, the only way I would snap if some threatening to do something awful to my children like kill them. that's the only way i would snap my children are precious to me.

Brickhouse: well the Antihero thing is different than what i'm used to but I'm will to give it a shot.

Anvil takes up her phone, sees that it's Fonna calling her and answers it saying in firm tone.

Anvil: Fonna you sound upset what's wrong?

Fonna Firestone ( cell) hey Cragzagi I got some bad news Henry is dead!

Anvil ( grasping): not Henry he was your husband Charles best friend and good friend to the family.

Fonna: yeah I know , he was murder, and some one frame me for his murder and bunch of others. so me and my Family had to get relocated to Kaffeklubben Island until my name is clear. the cops back in Sweden think I killed Henry they have me charge for several accounts of murder!

Anvil: some one has to be framing you cause I know your not a murderer Fonna.

Fonna Firestone: I know that too, that's why I'm going to track down the bastard and make him pay for want em pay for what they did to Henry. I will burn them to ashes they will feel my wrath!

Anvil hangs up the phone breaks down and cries saying in sobbing tone

Anvil: Henry I can't believe he's gone, and that some bastard frame my big sis Fonna for his death! I hope Fonna finds the bastard and burns him smoldering pile of ashes. Henry was a good man he didn't deserve to die so soon!

Anvil continues sobbing over Henry's death.

more_horiz
the gang furthers the plot forward omg yes yes yesss

more_horiz
Mono: so you're sure that can trust that Tiger Lady  okay  if you say i can trust her then i guess she won't harm me.

Mono shakily shakes  Rinda's hand and Rinda says in firm tone.

Rinda: see that want's so how was it.

Mono: i guess so, now if you excuse I'm going to stand by Sally now.

Mono then moves back to Sally  and  Minzy looks at Onigmi  saying in firm tone.

Minzy: hmm looks like your legs are sleep, they just need a good jolt to wake them up. lucky i have this  taser a made with me.

Minzy pulls out her taser and zaps  Onigmi give him a small electric jolt  that wakes up his legs allowing him to move.  Onigmi then gets up  and starts walking around saying in firm tone .

Onigmi: so this is what walking feels like, it feels great why didn't i tired to do this before?

Kimberly  ( speaking to Derrick):  so what are you interests  what to you like?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

outside the TOWAF arena

Officer Jenkins J Stonewall: okay honey I'm place this wire on you with this wire me and the rest of the Exodus City police here will be listen in on everything that will be happen inside.

Officer Jenkins puts the wire on his wife Victoria Stonewall aka Brickhouse and she says in stern tone.

Brickhouse: okay let's bring Rob, Jackal and their gang to justice!

Tako supreme ( putting on a bullet proof vest) okay does every one remember their parts?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
outside the TOWAF arena

Officer Jenkins J Stonewall: okay honey I'm place this wire on you with this wire me and the rest of the Exodus City police here will be listen in on everything that will be happen inside.

Officer Jenkins  puts the wire on  his wife Victoria Stonewall aka Brickhouse   and she says in stern tone.

Brickhouse:  okay let's bring   Rob, Jackal and their gang to justice!

Tako supreme ( putting on a bullet proof vest) okay does every one remember their parts?
They all nod

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
outside the TOWAF arena

Officer Jenkins  puts the wire on  his wife Victoria Stonewall aka Brickhouse   and she says in stern tone.

Brickhouse:  okay let's bring   Rob, Jackal and their gang to justice!

They all nod

first up is the men's the division and the results are El Toro defeats El Tigra for the Lightweight Championship, Rex defeats Kung Fu Joe for the Middleweight Championship , Cobra defeats bear for the Junior heavyweight championship , Smith defeats Big Danny for the Heavyweight championship match, Azobo defeats Ducan for the TOWAF World championship , the Handy men Bob & Sam defeats Jack Cougar and Mitch Cougar the Cougar Brothers for the Tag team championship and Sergeant Napalm defeats Bulldozer , . Swatch Watch MC Glotch , and Rick Cool for the Hardcore championship. next up is the Women's division after a tough fight Lady Thunder bird manages to pull a victory over Wild Cass for the Women's Light weight championship. in a fight that could go either way Gator manages to pull victory over Fox for the Women's middle weight championship .

in a very close match Fang defeats Roxy for the Women's Junior heavy weight championship . in brutal blood bath Jackal emerges victorious over Rosy , Cindy . Beth , Jacky and Sammy to win the Women's Hardcore championship . in a nearly close match Panther & Jaguar defeat Krissy & Manida for the women's Tag Team Championship.

Women's heavy weight championship match

announcer: okay folks the Heavy weight championship match is about to begin it's the newcomer the Buff Kunoich against veteran wrestler Bixby who will win in the this clash.

Rasyoukuki: I ready Bixby give me your best shot.

Rasyoukuki dashes towards Bixby and suplexes her and watch in the stands are her follow Black Dragon Ninjas.

more_horiz
Bixby flips the suplex, and Ras hears a bone churtling sound as Bixby lets out a maniacal laugh, with the plot moving on

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bixby flips the suplex, and Ras hears a bone churtling sound as Bixby lets out a maniacal laugh, with the plot moving on
Rasyoukui does a complex ninjustu  move to counter Bixby  and follows it up with a inzuna drop  slamming Bixby into the ground .

the battle is close but Rasyoukuki  not use to wrestling loses to Bixby  and the announcers says in firm tone.

Announcer: and the winner of the heavy weight championship match Bixby!  now for the main event, the one you all been waiting for it's  Brickhouse vs. Anvil in her farewell match for the Female world Championship title.

Later

Brickhouse ( winking) :  let's give them a good show okay Anvil

Anvil: right   let's make this look good!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Rasyoukui does a complex ninjustu  move to counter Bixby  and follows it up with a inzuna drop  slamming Bixby into the ground .

the battle is close but Rasyoukuki  not use to wrestling loses to Bixby  and the announcers says in firm tone.

Announcer: and the winner of the heavy weight championship match Bixby!  now for the main event, the one you all been waiting for it's  Brickhouse vs. Anvil in her farewell match for the Female world Championship title.

Later

and boy DO THEY EVER
BONE CRUNCHIGN SPINE SNAPPING SENSES SHATTERING ACTIIOOOON

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Later

and boy DO THEY EVER
BONE CRUNCHIGN SPINE SNAPPING SENSES SHATTERING ACTIIOOOON

Brickhouse: are you sure your holding back I think you crack my ribs just now.

Anvil: yeah I'm holding back well according to the script I'm supposed to lose this match but let's change things up.

As the action continues Brickhouse and Anvil go off script and in the part where Brickhouse is supposed to take Anvil out with a her finisher the Jackhammer pile driver. Anvil does stay down and slams Brickhouse to the ground with her own finisher and Brickhouse stays on the ground long enough for Anvil to get a pin count.

Announcer: and the winner of the Women's championship is Anvil now to to give Anvil her belt is none other then Tako Supreme!

more_horiz
As Tako Supreme walks out, a GUNSHOT IS HEARD

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As Tako Supreme walks out, a GUNSHOT IS HEARD

Tako Supreme falls to the ground and his son Robinson climbs to the ring holding a gun saying in stern tone.

Robinson: that should take care of you old man now let me discussion the changes that will happen around here.

Brickhouse: wait don't discussing them here let's go to the media room and discussed them there I'm interesting in what you have to say , I want to be a part of this.

Anvil: Brickhouse how could you just betray Tako Supreme like that after all he has done for you.

Brickhouse: it's called progress!

Anvil leaves with Roy to the whispers to Anvil saying in firm tone.

Anvil: we got this bastard right in the palm of our hands!

later Anvil would see her childern and her husband who pretend to be in trouble and Brickhouse says in stern tone

Brickhouse ( acting) join us Anvil are this will be the last time you ever see your childern and husband again

Anvil: if you do anything to harm them, I swear that I will hunt you down and Kill you all!

Brickhouse pretends to kill Anvil's husband by shooting him in the chest with a paint ball pellet that makes it look like he got shot. and Anvil says in firm tone.

Anvil ( acting) Brickhouse how could, that's it I'm going to find you and I'm going to kill you, and anyone else who gets in my way!

meanwhile outside the building

officer Jenkins: Lucas it's time, do your magic, make it seem like Anvil is going on a rampage!

more_horiz
omygod this is getting crazy the crowd says, wondering what will happen

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Anvil uses the gadgetized gloves that she put on to stun Jackal's crew but on screen it looks like cracks their skulls killing them. she also tosses a bunch of old cars around and kicks down a steel door for good measure. when she gets to Jackal , Jackal looks at her and says in angry tone.

Jackal: you how could, how could you kill my little sister and my crew like that? you supposed to be a damn gentle giant!

Anvil: I was until you pissed me off now I'm going to break you in half!

Brickhouse: I don't think so you're out of control Anvil you have to be put down and I have to be the one to do it! ( winking)

Jackal and Rob head to the next room leaving Brickhouse and Anvil to duke it out one on one. on screen it looks like Brickhouse and Anvil are fighting to the death but in reality they are only merely pretending.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Anvil uses the  gadgetized gloves that she put on to stun  Jackal's crew but on screen it looks like  cracks their skulls killing them.  she also tosses a bunch of old cars around and kicks down a steel door for good measure.   when she gets to Jackal , Jackal looks at her and says in angry tone.

Jackal: you how could, how could you kill my little sister and my crew like that? you supposed to be a damn gentle giant!

Anvil: I was until you pissed me off  now I'm going to break you in half!

Brickhouse: I don't think so    you're out of control  Anvil you have to be put down and I have to be the one to do it!  ( winking)

Jackal and Rob head to the next room leaving Brickhouse and Anvil  to duke it out one on one.    on screen it looks like  Brickhouse and Anvil are fighting to the death but in reality they are only merely pretending.

as the fight goes on Brickhouse who pretends to be badly injured shoots Anvil in the head with a rubber bullet knocking her down saying in firm tone.

Brickhouse: sorry about that but i had to put you down.

later at the wood chipper factory next to Arena

Robinson : oh it's you what do you want?

Brickhouse: tell me you're plans for TOWAF I want to know!

Robinson : sorry I can't tell you that it's confidential!

Brickhouse: then I will force you to tell me!

Brickhouse grabs Robinson by his neck activities the wood chipper and press his head near the blades of the chipper saying in stern tone.

Brickhouse: now unless you what to be mince meat you better tell me now!

Robinson: I won't talk!

Brickhouse: last chance talk or else!

Robinson: Okay I'll talk my plan is to turn TOWAF into a illegal blood sport but that's only a cover up for the drug ring i have plan!

Brickhouse: what type of drugs

Robinson: you know the highly illegal kind heroine , cocaine stuff like that!

Brickhouse: that's what I want to hear Anvil you can come on in now!

Anvil walks in and Robinson says in shock tone.

Robinson: but I saw you put her down?

Brickhouse : did you, really ? looks can be deceiving and there's some else who wants have a word with you.

Tako Supreme ( walking to the wood chipper factory): hello there son, did you think you and your girl friend could get away with this ?

Robinson: but how, how are you alive I shot you point blank in the chest you should be dead!

Tako Supreme: bullet proof vest! as for the rest of your crew Anvil didn't killed them she merely just stun them take a look for yourselves.

Tako supreme points out a window and Jackal looks at it to she her little sister and crew in a police van in handcuffs saying in confused tone.

Jackal: what their not dead, then this means that you...... guys ......... trick us this was all a set up!

Brickhouse: and the best part is we have your Boy friend's entire conference on tape Jackal! I was wearing a wire and the Exodus City Police were listing in on every word your Boyfriend Robinson was saying. you two and your crew are going to prison for a long time!

more_horiz
Jackal: damn you all for tricking us, me and Robbie could have been making Millions if i scheme went off with hitch! but now thanks to you people it's ruin so I'm going to kill each and last one of you starting with you two bitches ( slasher smile ).

Tako Supreme: do you will think that's wise Jackal your surrounding!

Jackal looks around to see that she's surrounding by Wrestlers, police officers and want seems to be Ninjas, and Lucas saying in sadistic tone.

Jackal: Like I care how many of you there are I'll just ripped you all to pieces!!!

officer Jenkins: Lucas , Jackal is about to attack you know what to do! ( looking at Jackal's criminal record) how in the hell did girl like this end up be coming being employed here was wrestler because her record shows that she has history of violence and has been admitted to a psychiatric ward more then once! her crews records aren't peach clean either, their harden criminals.

Tako Supreme: I didn't bother looking into that stuff so I didn't know they had criminal records when I hired them. honestly I thought Jackal's whole crazy thing was just act I didn't know at the time I hired her that she was actually crazy. that was until I found some anti psychotic medication in my son's officer that was clear lable for Jackal her name was on the medication.

Jackal runs towards Anvil and Brickhouse with a insane blood lust look in her eyes and Officer Jenkins says in firm tone

Officer Jenkins: Lucas take the shot, put Jackal down now!

more_horiz
plot m oves forward

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
plot m oves forward

only to come to a end

After getting take down by Lucas the officers strap Jackal into a straight jacket and put a muzzle on her. the officers then handcuff Robinson and put him and Jackal into the van with their gang. Anvil , her husband, childern and the others watch as the officers drive off .

next up the continuation of Heart of a Champion

more_horiz
the Heart of a Champion part 2

Boston gym

while training at the Gym Jason Boneman get's a called from Bryan " the Tiger" Rogers

Chester: hey Jason this is Bryan he I would like you to know that a challenged  Hiroisahi  to match I'm going to beat him for you so you don't have too okay.

Jason: alright.

Chuck: I wish i could but my  knee caps are busted.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
"can you trust jason to do this? I'm sure he'd appreciate your support"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Chuck: yeah I trust my father.

Jason: well there's nothing i can do Bryan has already challenged Hiroisahi to a match and he's book it for today he just told me this over the phone. I told him to let me handle it but he just said no. I'm going to the fight to give him my support and I want you Chuck and Owl to come with me.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jason: well there's nothing i can do  Bryan has  already challenged Hiroisahi to a match and he's book it for today he just told me this over the phone. I told him to let me handle it but he just said no.  I'm going to the fight to give him my support and I want you Chuck and Owl to come with me.  
"Well of course we'll come with you! He should really listen to me though, especially when it comes to this!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jason: well there's nothing i can do  Bryan has  already challenged Hiroisahi to a match and he's book it for today he just told me this over the phone. I told him to let me handle it but he just said no.  I'm going to the fight to give him my support and I want you Chuck and Owl to come with me.  
"Well of course we'll come with you! He should really listen to me though, especially when it comes to this!"

Jason: I know Bryan should have listing but he's being cocky. on paper this is a mismatch Bryan has amazing offense skills yeah but he also has a glass jaw. he doesn't stand a chance against a power hitter , but if it's his choice I'll support him anyways.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jason: I know Bryan should have listing but he's being cocky.  on paper  this is a mismatch Bryan has amazing offense skills yeah but he also has a glass jaw. he doesn't stand a chance against a power hitter , but if it's his choice I'll support him anyways.
"he can if he remembers not to let his guard down"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jason: I know Bryan should have listing but he's being cocky.  on paper  this is a mismatch Bryan has amazing offense skills yeah but he also has a glass jaw. he doesn't stand a chance against a power hitter , but if it's his choice I'll support him anyways.
"he can if he remembers not to let his guard down"
later at the ring

Announcer:  okay ladies and gentleman enter the ring at stand at 5'11" and weighing 160 pounds Bryan " the Tiger" Rogers!

Bryan enters the ring  in a flashy style   and then gets to his corner as the Announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: now coming down the ring  standing 5'10" and weighing 168 pounds the Super Middleweight  champion Hiroishai  "The Beast " Lewis!

Bryan gets into his corner and the fight soon starts Bryan  uses his amazing offense skills to land hits on  Hiroishai well advoid his punches and as Jason is watching the fight he says in firm tone.

Jason: damn it Bryan isn't taking this seriously  he's being too flashy!

Announcer: it looks like Bryan has Hiroishai  on the ropes but what's this Hiroishai has managed to land a hit on  Bryan and Bryan goes down after one blow to the head with a sounding thud .  the fight doctor is checking out  Bryan now after hearing that jaw crushing sound  and his verdict is   Bryan is dead the match can no longer continue.  so winner is the champ.

Hiroishai ( eyeing Jason):  hey did you just see that I just took down you're chump friend like nothing, and now your next Jason.  I hope you have your tombstone ready cause I'm going to bury you ( spits on Bryan's dead body)

Jason with a furious look on his face doesn't say anything and just clenches his right hand into a fist.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply